Guns are not for Little Boys (Epilogue)

Printer-friendly version

Guns are not for Little Boys
Epilogue

This is not a story in itself, just something to tie up the loose ends of "Guns are not for Little Boys". It is very short.

Guns are not for Little Boys

Epilogue 
By Billie Sue Pilgrim

 

 

The sheriff did check out Lizzie Jane and Jake’s story and found two men tied to trees with serious wounds. Doc Brown had brought along his bag, so he patched up the counterfeiters as best as he could.

The sheriff considered arresting Lizzie Jane for deserting the wounded men in distress, but decided that she did the right thing in seeking help for them by requesting Doc Brown’s assistance. Also, upon investigation and finding out the men were not only counterfeiters, but also murderers, that put a “feather in his cap”.

Lizzie Jane was in trouble at home. She definitely had been too weak to go off on a rescue mission, so she was confined to home and bed for the next few weeks. Secretly, Aunt Maudie and Doc Brown were pleased that she disobeyed their order since two lives were eventually saved — first, Jake — and later, Lizzie Jane, herself. She was also informed that she was not a super heroine, but a smart one — and to that, she agreed.

However, Lizzie Jane was not lonesome. She had a regular visitor — Jake.

Oh yes, after swearing him to secrecy, she did tell about her trip back into time, killing the T-Rex and rescuing Christie. Since he had noticed her physical changes, he believed it. He wondered what would happen to her next — meet Big Foot??

(Personally, I think love is in the air right now.)

Love,
Billie Sue Pilgrim

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very good

why no one comment on this. I read the whole story and thought it was really REALLY good.
I loved it. shes only 13 in this one. how cool and she seemed to get herelf into alot of action.
SO this is where her and jake fall in love. i hope it continues and they get back together.