Becoming Me - Part 1 - Either/Or

Printer-friendly version

Becoming Me

Part 1:Either/Or

Darkness, a mouth that felt like used sandpaper. Pain.

That's what I woke up to 5 long years ago. Would I change what's happened to me?
Honestly no, did I ever see myself becoming what I've become, lord no.

Still, I do wonder what I would have become had I walked away.

I remember trying to open my eyes, the bright light causing stabbing pains at the back of my eyeballs. Slowly the room swam into vision, white tiled walls and that medical smell you get in hospitals.

"Have I been in an accident" my parched throat croaked. As I tried to look around the room. I tried to turn my body, but found myself naked and bound firmly to the bed. "What the F!!" I thought as I tugged on the leather straps.

I heard a door open somewhere behind me and the tap, tap, tap of high heels on tile. "Oh your awake at last" said a soft feminine voice.

As she rounded the bed, I noticed deep auburn curls atop her pretty face. She was dressed in a crisp white tailored uniform that stopped 1/2 way to her knees, white stockings or tights and 3" heeled white stilettoes.

"I'm Alice, I'll be your nurse for the next few months." she said. "That is if you decide to stay on and complete the course. I'll tell Madame that you're awake." and with that she left. The sound of her heel's slowly dissapearing as she left the room.

God knows how long I was left there, the room was uniformally lit and there was no way of telling if it was day or night and there was no clock on the wall. All sound was absent. It was driving me mad.

I heard a click and more tap, tap, tapping of heels on the tiled floor.

I tried to see who it was, but they stopped just behind my bed out of view, "Alice informed me that you're finally awake, good. I thought I had overdone it with the narcotic."
I recognised the voice - Ms. Jones, my team leader at work! "Ms. Jones, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes John, it is." she answered. "Do you know why you are here?"

"No, have I been in some sort of accident?"

"I could say that, however it would be a lie. You're here because I caught you." she told me. "Yes John, I know all about the money you've been stealing from the company and that dirty little secret that you have been hiding too."

Oh god, I was going to go to jail. She'd found out about the $100,000 I'd embezzeld from the company accounts over the last year. I started to shake with fear. Dirty little secret, no she couldn't know about that either - could she.

"Please Ms. Jones, I'll resign, pay back the money when I can, anything - but don't let me go to jail' I pleaded.

"Anything John?" she mused.

"Yes, anything" I whined.

"Good, I'll send Alice in with the paperwork and then we can begin your therapy. You're in for an interesting and life altering year." She said with a wicked chuckle.

And with that I heard her heels tap, tap away.

Soon after Alice returned, "So, Madame has asked me to have you sign this paperwork. You'll have to reread it over first and then sign it in two places. I'll witness the document and then pass it back to Madame."

She passed me over a 2 sheet document, I noticed her perfectly manicured and painted nails in passing "Nice nails" I murmered, Alice blushed.

"Read. No flirting. It's not allowed"

I did as I was told and read the document. It was quite simple, I effectively gave myself over to Ms. Jones to do with as she wished, financially, bodily and of my own free will. It also stated that I was to serve Ms Jones in any capacity she saw fit to use me for a period of no longer than 5 years. At which point I could stay on in her company or go my own way. This or jail, Alice untied my right wrist and I signed there and then, Alice rebound my wrist and then witnessed the document.

"Madame, will be pleased, she's been in need of a new project for 6 months now." said Alice as she left.

Not long after I heard the sound of 2 pairs of high heels on the tiles. This time Ms. Jones came round and stood at the bottom of the bed, Alice stood just behind her. A trim 40 something with a curvy figure, Ms Jones had been a dirty dream of mine. Here she stood before me in a crisp white blouse, black leather knee length skirt and 4" patent black heels.

"Well John, you're mine now." she stated with a hint of ice in her voice. "I was going to throw you to the wolves and have you do 8-10 in jail for that little fraud of yours. But once the investigator passed me the details of your 'other' dirty little secret I formulated another plan."

Oh god, she'd found out about that too.

"Yes John I know all about your alter ego and the trips to the bars in the triangle. I even know about your 'intimate' adventures. Those were what saved you from jail"

I started to shiver, wondering what she had in store for me.

"Over the next year you will change dramatically, I will not tell you what will be done, it will just be done, you have no choice, you do realise this?"

"Yes Ms Jones" I replied meekly.

"Good, from now on you'll address me as Madame, you will not speak until spoken to. You will be called 'Subject' until you've earned a more fitting name. Do you understand this 'Subject'" she told me with some menace in her voice.

"Yes Ms., sorry Madame!" I blurted nervously.

"Well corrected Subject, I run a demerit scheme here and for every demerit there is a correction given. You will learn what we are gong to teach you, otherwise it will become very painful very quickly."

She turned to Alice - "Subject is all yours, you know what you have to do to prepare him for the next stage"

"Yes Madame." she replied with her head bowed and eyes downcast.

"Well, get on with it!, Clean subject up and get him ready for me in 4 hours ." And with that Ms Jones or should I say Madame, strode from the room.

Alice walked around the bed and I heard her lift something metallic. "Four hours, well at least you'll be ready, just ready, but ready all the same." with that she fastened a heavy metal collar to my neck and then fastened my wrists into heavy metal cuffs and then to the collar using caribeners. She fitted matching ankle cuffs and fastened them with a short length of chain. Alice fitted a leash to the collar and then made me stand beside the bed.

She lead me though to a shower room, one of those wet floor types where she fastened my collar to a ring on the wall with a length of chain. She walked away closing the heavy shower curtain and leaving me in the cold damp room. I noticed the shower heads around the room and the 2 on the floor. A gurgling sound and suddenly ice cold water burst from the shower heads - I screamed - jesus it was cold, I wriggled, but no matter how I moved I couldn't escape the high pressure water jets. After about 5 minutes the water stopped and Alice reappeared. She sprayed me with some sort of liquid and then left. Another round of the water jets - this time it was actually lukewarm so it wasn't as much of a shock. What happened next was though.

Alice returned and unfastened my chain, she took me to a low bench and made me kneel at one end. she then passed my leash down through a hole at the other end of the bench and pulled me down until i was prone on the bench with my ass in the air. she fitted a rigid bar between my ankles, keeping my knees apart. I felt her hands on my bum, something cold on my anus. The suddenly something sliding deeply into my rectum.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up or I'll gag you!" Alice replied forcefully. "Madame wants you clean and clean you'll be!"

At that I shut up. I felt something warm enter my rear, jesus Alice was giving me an enema, I moaned as cramps hit my stomoch. God they were horrible, I moaned louder. But still the fluid filled me. I opened my mouth to moan again and a thick rubber gag slid in and was fastnd securely in place.

"I told you to be quiet!"

I felt the flow stop and the probe removed, I sighed into the gag. I then squealed into the gag as a plug was pushed roughly into my anus. I cried, I drooled as my saliva dripped down the side of the gag. I was left there gagged and plugged for a good while. Finally Alice released me from the stool and lead me to a toilet. She made me squat and then pulled the plug from my rear. The fluid voided from my bowels almost immediately. I sighed into my gag.

Alice moved me over onto a commode and washed my rear. I thought that that was it over - unfortunately not, Alice repeated the procedure twice more until she was satified that I was 'clean'.

Alice led me back to the shower room where I was made to stand fastened to the wall once more. She smeared some thick cream on my legs, buttocks, underarms, arms, chest and back and left me to stand for a while.

Alice returned in an apron and with a rough mitt on one hand. She then picked up a small hand shower and procceded to rub me down with the mitt and warm water. It felt good, then I realised she was depilating me - I'd been smooth before, but never this smooth and never being done by a lovely young lady. Well nature took it's course and my cock did what cocks do when in the presence of pretty girls. Alice looked at my swollen member and just laughed. "I'll deal with that shortly".

She finished with the mitt and shower and then roughly towelled me dry. We then returned to the bed room where someone had placed a set of rather medical looking drawers next to the bed.

I was made to lie back on the bed and my wrists and ankles re bound to the sides. Alice opened one of the drawers and removed a bottle of anticeptic, a gun like device and some little silver studs. She wiped my earlobes with the anticeptic and then peirced them twice. I whined into the gag as she did so.

"You are quite the little wimp when it comes to pain" she observed. "you'd better learn Madames rules quickly, or you're going to be in a lot of pain. Do you understand?" she asked as she fitted the 4 little silver studs.

I tried to say yes through the gag, but it came out as an unintelligable mumble so I just nodded.

Alice wrapped her hand around my swollen member and squeezed.

I moaned.

I felt something warm coat my balls. Then a sudden burning pain - I screamed into the gag as Alice ripped away the wax coated cloth and the hairs from my testicals. She clinically workd me over, testicles, pubic hair, bikini line, peritineum and butt crack. I was sobbing into my gag by the time she was finished.

She slapped some sort of cream on the burning bits and the pain slowly subsided. Alice then laid the bed flat and started to shape my eyebrows with a thread. It hurt, but not as much as the back, sac n crack waxing I'd just had.

Alice then left me for a short time to recover. She returned and led me back to the shower cubical, this time I was only fastened to the wall with a longer chain and I was allowed to wash myself down with feminine scented soaps and hair products. Alice stood by as I dried myself down.

I was then taken to another room where to my surprise my clothes had been brought and hung up. I looked though the wardrobe and drawers, but I could only see my alter ego's outfits, none of my normal clothes. A closer look showed some extra outfits had been added.

"Madame, wishes you to only dress in these from now on." explianed Alice. "I now have an hour to get you ready for presentation - you will not misbehave will you?" she asked.

I sighed into the gag and nodded my assent.

Alice removed the gag and handed me a towel to wipe up the drool. "Madame has requested 'slut' attire for this evening. I have laid out your outfit on the bed. Please dress and be ready for your presentation in 45 minutes."

I looked down, there on the bed was the outfit I'd worn to 'the triangle' a week ago. With a deep breath I started to dress.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Becoming me...

John has been caught doing two things. One is a punishable crime and the becomes the means to his punishment. Interesting dilema.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors