A Medallion Trilogy - ANGEL (Continued)

Printer-friendly version
A Medallion Trilogy - ANGEL (Continued)
By Anon Allsop

We spent about an hour getting me all "dolled" up, by the time she was finished I looked like Kathy did when she was out searching for guys. Angel handed me an extra purse and pulled me along the hallway and into the garage. I looked down at myself into the cleavage that Kathy possessed, expanding out from the silky blouse that Angel made me wear. My now smooth legs extending from the impossibly short mini-skirt and perched on the sexy looking pumps that I was quickly and effortlessly walking in. I was afraid that I am getting too comfortable walking in those things... it wasn't right, I knew it wasn't right... but it felt so normal.

I found myself beginning to sit like a female, to gesture like a woman. Every part of my mannerisms were becoming more and more feminine... that was very troubling. We ate at a quaint little Italian restaurant and danced at a local pub until late in the evening. At first we were dancing together and I was surprised that I could move like Kathy did... she was an exceptional dancer, moving in an arousing and sexually stimulating way.

I had even danced with a guy or two at Angel's prodding, after a while it didn't matter, and if they asked... I danced. It was almost one in the morning when we walked back into our house. We threw ourselves down on the sofa and just talked... girl talk. I was tired, but Angel was so excited that she wouldn't let me doze off so I struggled to stay awake.

Angel kicked her shoes off and sipped on a cup of coffee, "So, how do you like being a woman?"

I opened up one eye and looked her way, "It's okay, but I don't think I would want to stay this way... too many things to worry about."

"Oh... like what?" She asked taking another sip.

"Oh... I don't know. Maybe worrying about whether the guy you're dancing with will try to put a move on you. Wondering if the sex you're going to have would make you pregnant... that kind of stuff."

Angel laughed, "You aren't a bit curious about how a baby would feel slowly moving in your tummy?" I knew she wanted that more than anything... still she continued, "I would love to feel a small infant suckle my breast, knowing I was giving him or her life through the milk my body was creating." I shrugged my shoulders... I was too tired, I wanted to sleep. "To feel the fullness in your breast knowing that the baby needed to drink it to relieve the pressure... you aren't even a bit curious?"

"Nope!" I mumbled.

"I would give anything to experience that feeling. I'm sure you would be the same way if you were a woman." She brushed my leg with her toe.

I opened my one eye again, "You're forgetting... I am a woman right now, and I have no desire to feel those things that you mentioned."

"If you were a real woman you would..." She answered rather curtly.

I didn't even bother to open my eyes to answer, "You forget... our little wrestling match in the bedroom? I have a VERY feminine slit right now... I am as much a woman as you are at the moment. Now get that stupid thing and change me back."

She became silent, I assumed that she was mulling over my response. I felt the couch move and she got up and walked away... "Guess that pissed her off." I thought to myself.

I must have dozed off some, because I felt something cold touch my breast causing me to open my eyes with a start. Angel was standing over me smiling, suddenly I realized that she was holding the Medallion and a silky looking white garment with the tags still swinging. My shocked gaze moved from her amused look to the item she was holding. It was a bra, a maternity bra.

"My God Angel, what did you just do?" Suddenly I could feel my chest beginning to expand, causing the buttons on the silk blouse I was wearing to pop and shoot across the room. She stepped back and giggled at my antics. "What did you just do?" I shouted.

"Since you are a woman... and will be for another 12 hours... now. I thought you should experience the joy's of motherhood."

She smiled as the bra that I was wearing suddenly sprung off of my chest only holding to me by the straps. I discarded the bra on to the couch, using my tiny hands to support these swelling breasts. The pressure I was feeling from them became intense, I needed to relieve it quickly.

"Christ Angel, this hurts! What did you do that for?" They slowly filled with milk as we both watched, the sudden amount of pain I was now feeling made my eyes well up with tears. "We don't have a breast pump do we?" I could feel each engorged nipple began to drip it's milky liquid. "My God... Angel, I'm lactating!"

"Nope, we don't have any breast pump, but we'll have the next best thing in a moment..." She laughed as she held the medallion to a piece of yellow clothing then pressed it against her chest.

"Angel... you don't know what that can do to you... Noooooo!" I tried to stop her but was too late as she dropped the Medallion onto the end table.

"Now we'll just wait... Mommy!" She laughed. "Ooh... it feels funny." She mused at the tingling sensation she was apparently feeling.

I stared at her in shock as she began to look younger and younger, for a brief moment she looked like a teenager. Slowly her breasts began to reduce in size until she had almost nothing there. Her hair began to shorten and pull back into her head and her arms and legs grew shorter. She seemed to be only about three foot tall at this point when she started to fall, I caught her and laid her gently down.

"I fweel wike ma bane is being sucked fwum me... waz appining?"

I began to cry, as she became smaller and smaller. I noticed an odor and looked down... she had soiled herself.

"My God Angel... you're loosing control of your body."

She tried to sit up but kept falling over and ended up lying there kicking her feet. She was only about three feet long now as her teeth all but disappeared, revealing only two teeth on both the top and bottom of her vacant gums.

She tried to speak but all that I could distinguish were vocalizations that a mere infant would make, she began to cry. I wiped the tears away from my own eyes and searched through her boxes for anything that I could use as a diaper.

"God Angel... No! Why?"

She stopped shrinking down... she was impossibly small. Maybe six or seven pounds... I felt sick. I picked up her small form and quickly placed a diaper around her tiny bottom, that's when I picked up the outfit from the floor where she dropped it.

I read from the label, "Oh shit, she's a newborn... My God Angel, what have you done?" I picked up her tiny form and returned to the couch where I placed the outfit on the chilly girl and held her close. "I don't know what to do for an infant... what to feed you?"

Almost as if by cue she began to nuzzle my throbbing breast, catching hold of the extended nipple she latched on and began to suckle causing me to jump.

"Okay... we have the what to feed thing down."

I sat there for almost ten minutes, as the only sound she made was the hard sound of her swallowing the milk... my milk. As she finished I placed her on my shoulder instinctively, and burped her... something told me to move her to the other breast, which was beginning to lactate even more. Instantly she grabbed onto the swollen teat with her tiny mouth and started swallowing. I felt so silly sitting there nursing this small wife of mine. After a while, I felt her stop sucking and grow heavy... I looked down and smiled. She had fallen asleep as she
nursed... it was so sweet to see that beautiful child dozing there like that. Now why would I think that?

Gently I held her to my shoulder and burped her, after being satisfied that we got all of those nasty burps, I took her into the bedroom and lay down with her sleeping soundly next to me. It had seemed that I only closed my eyes when I felt her stir next to me, a glance at the clock told me that we had laid down about two hours ago... she must be hungry again. After a quick diaper change we were back at it... ten minutes on each side then about 2 hours of sleep.

"How can women do this?" I asked the nursing infant as the sun began to filter through the window... "Only six more hours of this, then I can return you back to your normal self."

Our day continued like this... seemingly endless routine of feeding every two hours. Until the 12 hours ended and I could return both myself and Angel back to normal. As I walked with her into the bedroom I listened to the soft gurgling sounds she had been making, I can see now why Angel wanted me to experience motherhood. Even when Angel cried it wasn't the ear shattering sound that made you grab at your head like some ridiculous actor in an old Star Trek episode...her cry was soft and gentle, almost compelling.

I picked up the chain and let Zulo spin in the air, "After I get us back to normal... this thing is history!" Slowly I pressed it into my breast using my shirt. I felt the changes began to happen... "Thank God!"

I moved to the sleeping infant and using Angel's nightgown I touched the necklace to her soft tummy. She jumped as the sheer coolness of the medallion touched her warm skin.

"Now we wait!"

I watched as she began to grow, a little bit at a time. I picked up my clothes and walked from the room and stepped into my jeans. They were still very long on me but it would only be a moment and I would fit into them. I was almost to my own height by the time I got to the couch, there I slipped on the rest of my clothes and tied my shoes. It had been a very interesting experience but I never wanted to do that again. Leaning back into the couch I closed my eyes until the comfort of much needed sleep overtook me.

***

A piercing scream burst into my head as I jumped from the couch. Momentarily disoriented, I sought the location of that desperate sound. It only a second to alert me into the direction of the bedroom. As I rounded the corner I saw Angel's naked form lying on top of the covers of the bed. I ran to her side and was struck by a stench of human waste that almost made me ill, Angel had soiled herself again. Only it wasn't the infant this time, but rather the normal sized woman that I was married to.

I picked her up and stood her onto her feet where she promptly began to slide down toward the floor, she couldn't even hold her head upright.

"God... No... don't let this be happening!"

Even though she looked like my Angel, she had all of the muscle coordination of the infant that she had been earlier. I carried her into the bathroom and placed her into the tub where with one arm I held her into place and the other began to fill the tub with water. Quickly washing her off I let the water drain and boosted her onto my shoulder so I could dry her with a towel. I carried her back into the living room and laid her on the floor.

I found some soft material lying in a box next to her sewing machine, "This will do."

Quickly returning to her side I placed it under her bottom and let her lie on that... in her present condition she wasn't going anywhere. I was surprised that she suddenly fell asleep, it allowed me to sit down and contemplate what I was going to do next.

I cleaned up our bedroom and began the washer, I couldn't stand the smell any longer. Walking back into the living room, I plopped myself back down at the couch. I sat there as she slept and thought about this predicament, she was now large but why was she still acting like a newborn... then it hit me. If all the information in our adult brain was to be suddenly packed into the brain of a very small child... would it be able to hold it all? I leaned forward and watched the rise and fall of her gentle breathing.

"What would happen to everything she knows... would it remain? Or would it be forced out keeping only what she needed to live? Oh... God, let me wake from this nightmare!"

Angel told me that if a person stayed too long in a particular form, then they would slowly act more and more like that form...

"But it was only 12 hours, that couldn't have caused this to happen... could it?" Then I remembered that even I had started acting like a female after 12 hours. "Oh... Angel!" I buried my head in my hands. "She can't live like this... she is nothing more than a vegetable. Won't she grow out of it?" I asked aloud as if someone would answer.

I'll just have to wait awhile... when she begins to act more like herself then everything will be okay. I grabbed my car keys and left her sleep, I had to head out to buy some items for her... at least I could keep her happy until she returns to normal. With one long glance I softly closed the door behind me and left, I needed to hurry so I could get back before she woke.

I had only been gone for an hour, when I pulled back into the driveway. From the garage I could hear her screaming, I scrambled into the living room almost falling down in the process. There she still lay, bawling her eyes out. I rushed to her side and comforted her as she softly began to make those little sounds that an infant would make. I reached into the bag at my side and pulled a rattle from inside, handing it to her she began to pound it against the floor. I sat down in frustration as she dropped it from her weakened grip.

All throughout the day it was like this, it was almost as if she had the body of an adult but the mind of an infant. I had exhausted myself cleaning up after her but, I was determined to keep trying though to get my Angel back. The hours passed slowly with me trying to feed and care for Angel. At noon on the second day after she had returned to her adult body I cried softly, as I realized at that moment what I had to do... I waited until dark, by that time I could still see no change in her... my Angel was lost. I decided it was time and went to locate the medallion. Picking it from the dresser where I left it, I walked back into the living room.

I touched the yellow pram to her chest and sadly watched her revert back into the newborn body that fit her mind... for me to have my Angel, I would have to wait another 26 years. I walked into the kitchen and placed the medallion into a baggie sealing it for our protection. I dropped it on the table next to my chair. She began to stir, I knew she would be hungry... I bent down and pulled a can of formula from the bag, I had hoped that this wouldn't be necessary... sadly, I was wrong.

"Sorry Angel, I'm not going through a breastfeeding again... this formula will have to do."

As I walked into the kitchen she began to gurgle and coo. Sadly I poured the contents into the small bottle and warmed it up. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and wiped it away with an exhausted motion.

"Why Angel... why?"

To Be Continued in: Angel, A New Beginning

The Medallion of Zulo had been misused, leaving Angel hopelessly trapped in the tiny body of an infant. Ray must move on with his life raising Angel as his daughter. They will meet Alex, a runaway teen from an abusive foster home. How can Alex provide just the necessary ingredient to make a happy home?

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Out of the Past

littlerocksilver's picture

I remember this one well. I would have to place the Trilogy among the classics.

Portia

Thank You

So good to read this again GREAT story , nice that it is shared with the new readers KUDOS

I Like The Story,

But I don't think what was described is the way the Medallion of Zulo classically works. Since an adult changed into another adult retains her personality and memories, it seams like these aspects of one's brain are, in these MZ stories, carried by a non-physical entity. We could call it her soul. However, the physical brain is also important. We see that there are not enough wetware/drivers/muscle controls in her baby's brain and reflexes and muscle development in her body to act, communicate and behave as an adult (or even a toddler).

When Angel is transformed back into her adult body, everything about her, including her brain and all its connections, should be as they were when Angel last contacted her nightgown. Since her brain is identical to how it was 12+ hours ago, she should know everything and behave as she did then.

The "mind, reflexes lost while a baby" concept is certainly interesting and is a tragedy to Ray's and Angel's lives, if it can't be undone. I just don't think it conforms to the "MZ rules" established by Steve and other authors.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee