Pearl

Printer-friendly version

Pearl

By

Julie O



Edited

By

Itinerant



For Andrew Marx, running into his old girlfriend and her new lover, would change his life forever.

Chapter 1

Andrew Marx was sitting at the bar of a local club having a drink when he saw her walk in. It was Chelsea, his old girlfriend, and she was with a very tall and muscular African-American man.

Andrew let out a sigh and decided to finish his drink and head out before she saw him. She had left him nine months earlier, stating that she wanted something more in a relationship, and judging by the man with her, she had found it. He was tall, handsome and dressed in what looked like a very expensive suit.

On the other hand, Andrew was barely five-ten, thin and wearing two year old jeans and a gray t-shirt. His shaggy blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He had the money to get it cut, but just never got around to it.

Chelsea looked the same, he thought. She was the same height he was and still had her incredible figure. Her red mini-dress looked like it had been painted over her shapely body. The outfit was very revealing, which didn’t shock him, as Chelsea had a very wild side.

He was about to get up and walk out when he felt someone tapping him on the shoulder; it was Chelsea.

“I thought it was you,” she greeted cheerfully, before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a wet sloppy kiss.

“It’s good to see you too,” he replied even though he didn’t mean it.

“I was hoping to see you in here. I have someone I want you to meet,” she said as she took him by the hand and led him to a booth.

Andrew sighed. He knew that she just wanted to rub it in his face that she was dating someone successful.

“Andrew, this is Frank Martin,” she introduced

The large man stood up and smiled at Andrew.

Andrew estimated that Frank was nearly 6-3 and over two hundred pounds -- all of it muscle. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties. With his shaved head and goatee, he looked like he should have been in action movies.

“Please to meet you. Chelsea has told me much about you,” he said as he extended his hand.

Andrew nodded back as they shook hands. He felt as if his hand was going to be crushed in the larger man’s strong grip.

“Please sit down and join us,” said Frank.

Andrew did as asked.

“I ordered some champagne for Chelsea. Would you like some?” asked Frank.

Andrew wasn’t pleased meeting his ex-girlfriend’s new lover, but he also saw no reason to be rude either.

“Thank you,” replied Andrew.

He just planned on staying just long enough to be polite, before leaving.

Chelsea then began to tell him about Frank. It turned out that her new lover was a very rich and successful businessman. He owned of several bars and nightclubs across the East Coast

“In fact, he’s thinking of buying this one,” said Chelsea.

“It would be a good investment; it’s always crowded,” replied Andrew.

“Chelsea said that you’re self-employed,” said Frank.

“Something like that. I’m a software designer for small businesses, and I work out of my apartment,” he replied.

“Maybe I can have you take a look at our business software. I’m always looking for ways to improve my system,” said Frank. “Do you have a business card?”

Andrew nodded and gave Frank one of his cards. Business had been slow lately, and he wasn’t in the position to be choosey with his clients.

“Excellent! I have a new project that has some special requirements,” said Frank.

Andrew began to wonder if he had been too hasty in his opinion about Frank. It would be nice to have a new, rich client.

“Great! Just give me a call,” said Andrew.

“I will,” replied Frank.



Chapter 2

The following week, Andrew got a call from Frank.

“I was hoping that we could get together and talk about what I need,” said Frank.

“Sure, send me your system requirements, and what you’re currently using,” said Andrew. “I’ll take a look at it, as soon I get it.”

“How about to save time I bring it in and show you. I have everything on my laptop,” replied Frank. “If possible, I would like to come by today. I’m out of town the rest of the week.”

Andrew looked at his watch. He didn’t usually let clients come to his place, but this could be a big job and he needed the work.

“Um, by don’t you stop by around five this evening,” said Andrew.

“Perfect! I appreciate this,” said Frank.

“I’ll text you my address,” said Andrew.

“Great! Thank you very much,” said Frank.



Chapter 3

Frank arrived right on time, and Andrew let him in.

Frank walked in pulling a large suitcase and carrying a computer case.

“I had to catch a cab over here, as I’m on the way to the airport. That’s why I have the suitcase,” said Frank.

“That’s okay,” said Andrew. “Sorry, my place is a bit of a mess. I usually don’t see clients here.”

Andrew lived in a large apartment in what had been a warehouse. One corner of the living room served as his work area.

“Interesting place,” said Frank.

“It was cheap. It’s the only apartment on the third floor so I have privacy,” said Andrew. “I also have room to work. The rest of the floor is used for storage and maintenance.”

“Sounds perfect. So let me show you what I have in mind,” said Frank.

He sat down on the couch and opened up his laptop.

“Take a look at this,” said Frank as he handed Andrew the laptop.

Andrew looked at the computer screen and gasped. He was so shocked that he almost dropped the laptop.

“Chelsea gave these to me. I must admit that you’re a better looking woman than a man,” stated Frank with a sly smile on his face.

Andrew had no idea that Chelsea would do something like this. The photos were taken when they were dating. She came up with the idea of playing some gender games. They continued for weeks until she dressed Andrew completely as a woman.

In the photo Andrew was dressed in a leather corset dress, fishnet stockings and thigh-high black leather boots. His makeup was very Goth with heavy eyeliner and dark lips.

“I didn’t tell you to stop, bitch; keep scrolling,” ordered Frank.

Andrew looked up and then back down at the computer. The last photos weren’t very good, but they showed two women sucking off a man. He remembered that night. Chelsea insisted on going out to a bar with them both dressed in sexy outfits. She had picked up the guy and insisted that Andrew join in. He was drunk at the time and had no idea there were photos of the event.

“Chelsea said she taught you to be a good cocksucker. The man was very pleased with your work,” continued Frank. “Oh and it doesn’t matter if you only did it once. That is enough to make you a cock-sucking slut.”

Andrew felt a growing panic inside his body.

“I also noticed that you two sucked off a black guy,” continued Frank. “I know how much Chelsea loves sucking my cock, and judging by your enthusiasm in these photos you must like it too.”

“It wasn’t my idea,” said Andrew meekly.

“I don’t care; you sucked his cock. Chelsea isn’t very big and not that strong, so if she was able to dominate you into sucking cock, you must be a real sissy,” continued Frank.

“So what do you want?” asked Andrew cautiously.

“Your total obedience, bitch,” he replied. “Inside the suitcase is everything you need to transform yourself into a sexy slut. I want you to take your time and do it right. The directions are in the suitcase. Chelsea provided me with the outfit, so everything should fit. I will wait out here.”

“You can’t be serious,” stammered Andrew.

“I’m very serious, bitch. After you’re dressed, I will explain more to you. Now, are you going to cooperate with me or do I have to force you?” he asked.

Andrew looked back in fear. He quickly realized that Frank could easily overpower him.

Frank laughed.

“I don’t need to beat you up. If you refuse to dress up, I will send these photos out to the world. Chelsea has given me a sizable list of your friends, family and business contacts,” he stated. “And from now on, you will call me 'Daddy.' Is that clear, bitch?”

Andrew stared back for a moment before nodding.

“Well, what is it, bitch?” asked Frank.

“Yes … Daddy,” he replied weakly.

“Good, then get to work, bitch,” ordered Frank.



Chapter 4

As he opened the suitcase, Andrew couldn’t believe that Chelsea had done this to him. He knew she could be petty at times, but this was well beyond that.

He unpacked the large bag and set the clothes on the bed. The outfit was all black, including the lingerie. Next he read the instructions and was amazed by how detailed they were.

Andrew read the first sentence and then found the bottle of hair removal solution. It was a good thing that the instructions gave him information about how to use it, as the bottle appeared to be in Chinese.

Andrew went into the bathroom and coated his entire body with the strongly scented cream from his face down to his toes. The instructions stated to keep it on for twenty minutes, which seemed long, but he followed them verbatim. There was a strong tingling over his body, but it wasn’t painful. What was strange was that the sensation of tingling spread all the way up to the top of his head, even though he was careful not to spread the cream higher than his beard.

After twenty minutes, he stepped into the shower. The instructions were to make the water as hot as he could stand it.

When he stepped out of the shower, his skin felt so soft. He then noticed that, besides the lack of hair, his body looked different. While he had never been tanned, he was now very pale. His whole body was the same very light complexion. The main things that stood out were his bright blue eyes, his lips which now looked very pink, and his nipples, which were much darker.

He could only shake his head in disbelief at the changes. There was nothing to do but move on with the rest of the instructions.



Chapter 5

Two hours later, Andrew walked out his bed room. He was dressed now in a black mini-dress, fishnet stockings, and knee-high, high heel boots. His makeup was done heavy to give him a Goth girl look, with dark heavy eye shadow and eyeliner, lots of mascara, blush and dark red lipstick. To complete the look, he wore a spiked platinum blond wig. Additionally, he had on several silver rings, bracelets and a necklace.

Frank was sitting on the couch and clapped slowly.

“Very impressive,” he stated. “Your makeup isn’t bad.”

“Thanks,” he replied.

“That’s 'thanks, Daddy'. The next time you forget, I will put you over my knee, bitch,” he snapped.

Andrew lowered his head.

“Yes, Daddy,” replied Andrew.

“See how easy it is to submit. It comes very natural to you, doesn’t it?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy,” he replied fighting back tears.

“Now come and sit next to me, Pearl,” ordered Frank.

“What do you mean, Daddy?” asked Andrew.

“With your pale complexion, it’s a very fitting name. Besides, Andrew doesn’t fit you anymore; it’s a male name, and you are no longer male,” he stated.

Frank held up Andrew’s wallet.

“You won’t need this anymore, and besides the ID doesn’t match you now. I will ensure that you get the proper replacements.”

Frank saw the fear in Andrew’s eyes and smiled.

“This isn’t dress up, my pet; this is now your life,” he stated as he took photos of Andrew. “More fodder for the file, should you disobey me. Now, what is your name?”

Andrew felt like crying. He had submitted so easily, just as Chelsea had taken control of him.

“Please, Daddy,” he begged.

“No slut, no begging. Tell me your fucking name!” demanded Frank.

“It’s, it’s Pearl.”

“And what are you? Are you a man?” he taunted. “You don’t look like one.”

“I’m a, I’m a woman,” replied Pearl.

“Not yet, you’re a sissy, let me hear you say it,” ordered Frank.

“I’m a sissy, Daddy,” replied Pearl as she fought back tears.

“Very good, bitch,” he replied. “Oh, and it’s okay to cry, you’re no longer a man. That life is over.”

Pearl felt a tear run down her cheek, and she wiped it away.

Frank then played back Pearl’s words, which he was recording on the laptop.

“Don’t worry. I won’t out you, if you do as I ask. Of course, in time you’ll out yourself,” he said. “Now, come sit by me, my pet. I have a present for you.”

Pearl nodded and slowly walked over to Frank.

“How do you like your new titties?” he asked.

Pearl looked down the huge silicon breast pads that were in her bra.

“They’re very big; they’re hard to get used to, Daddy,” she replied.

“Well, I like big tits on my girls, so you better get used to them,” he replied.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

All she could hope for was that this would only last this evening.

She sat down next to Frank.

“Close your eyes bitch,” he ordered.

Pearl sighed and did as he ordered.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“Very good! In time, you won’t have to think about replying. It will come out automatically,” he replied.

Pearl sat there for a moment, and then she felt something cold around her neck followed by a loud metallic click.

“Open your eyes now,” ordered Frank.

She did as he ordered.

Around her neck was a thin metal collar. She reached up and couldn’t feel a clasp. There was a ring attached to the front.

“It’s locked in place, and there’s no way you will be able to remove it,” he said. “It’s a symbol that you are now my property. People in the scene will know what it means. They will know you are a slave, even when I’m not leading you around on a leash.”

“Why are you doing this to me, Daddy?” she asked.

“You are just the latest to be added to my stable. I have owned many slaves. I have also lost interest in most of them and have either sold them off or given them jobs in my clubs. Slaves make excellent employees,” he explained. “However, I have always wanted a sissy white boy to turn into a totally depraved sex slave. When Chelsea shared with me what she had done to you, I knew this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.”

Pearl felt ill, as she absorbed his words.

“Chelsea is going to be my wife and have my children. You will be my sexual outlet, as there are things a man cannot do with his wife. You will be feminized completely and eventually undergo a sex change -- when I tire of you being a sissy that is. One of the benefits of having a she-male for a mistress is that you cannot get pregnant. Chelsea understands that I have a high sex drive and like to explore my dark side. She has agreed to let me use you as an outlet for these desires.”

Pearl stared back in shock, trying to come up with a way out of this nightmare.

“You will continue to do your job, for the time being anyway. The fact that you don’t actually meet with your clients allows this. At the same time, I will transform you into a very beautiful and very feminine slave,” he continued. “I’m afraid the next few days will be rather traumatic for you, as I jumpstart your change. This is necessary so you give up all thoughts of escape. You are no longer Andrew Marx, you are Pearl Andrews, and the sooner you accept this fact, the easier your life will be. Now, I don’t want to hear any begging or pleading. Your fate has been sealed.”

Pearl lowered her head in defeat. She had no idea how to get out of this dilemma.

“Okay, before we go out, I want to see if you can suck cock like Chelsea said you can,” stated Frank as he unzipped his pants.

He pulled out his erect cock which was nearly eight inches long.

“Get on your knees, bitch, and suck my cock,” he ordered. “Don’t make me tell you twice.”

Pearl sighed and slipped down on her knees in front of Frank’s cock.

“Okay, bitch, get started,” he ordered.

Pearl saw no way out and leaned over and began to kiss and lick Frank’s large cock.

“Yeah, that’s right,” he moaned as he leaned back.

For a moment she debated fighting back, but realized that it would be futile. Even if she managed to escape, what good would it do? She was dressed as a slut and had nowhere to go. She accepted the inevitable and began to take his cock into her mouth.

Slowly she took it in, inch by inch. The last guy she had sucked off was much smaller than Frank, but eventually she was able to take him all the way in. She then began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

“Yeah, that’s good. No one can suck cock like a white shemale slut,” moaned Frank as he placed his hands over the back of her head. “You know what makes a man feel good, bitch.”

Pearl began to suck him off faster. Partly because she wanted it to end, but also because she felt a terrifying sensation -- she was becoming aroused by what she was doing.

She picked up speed and found that it was working, as Frank began to force her head up and down.

“Oh yeah, that’s good, make me cum slut,” he cried out.

He then let out a loud cry of sexual pleasure, and she felt his hot cum fill her mouth. He held her head down, and she had no choice but to swallow his cum. As she did, he pumped more into her mouth.

“Damn, you’re even better than Chelsea said you were,” he said. “Suck it all, bitch, swallow it all. Show me how much you love black cock. Admit it, Pearl, you are a white slut who loves black cock, and soon you will be addicted to it, craving your next fix of my cum.”

His verbal abuse only made her more aroused, and these mixed feelings both ashamed and excited her.

For Frank, it was a dream come true. He had long wanted to transform a white man into a totally submissive white sex-toy. When Chelsea had told him about Andrew, he knew he couldn’t pass up this opportunity. Yes, he was moving fast, but he knew that he had to make it impossible for Pearl to become Andrew ever again. This would involve both physical and mental domination. So far, Pearl was submitting to his demands, but he had to break her will quickly.

“Very good bitch. Now, go clean yourself up,” he ordered. “But before you do, I want you to tell me how much you love black cock and that you want to be my slut. Tell your Daddy that you want me to transform you from a man into a white slut-slave. Be creative and I won’t punish you.”

Pearl looked up, as she licked cum off her lips.

“Daddy, I want to be your white slut. Please turn me into a sexy woman who craves black cock,” she stated.

She then described how much she loved sucking her master’s cock for the next few minutes.

Frank smiled, as Pearl did as he ordered.

“Good girl. Now, go clean up and reapply your makeup.”



Chapter 6

Frank inspected Pearl and was very pleased.

“You did well,” he stated.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied meekly.

Inside she hoped that this would be just a one-time event, but deep-down, she knew that her life was about to become a living nightmare.

“Oh, before we go out I have something to show you,” he stated as he showed her his laptop. “I think it came out quite well, considering I only had a few minutes to create it.”

Pearl felt a sickening sensation, as she watched a video of her sucking his cock. The video ended with her begging to be turned into a slut. Frank had edited out his orders, to make it look like it was all her idea.

“Don’t worry, my pet. This is just a tool to ensure that you stay compliant. If you give me any trouble, it will be sent out, and as you know, once something is out online it’s out there forever. Notice I put your phone number at the end of the video. If I do send it out, you’ll get all sorts of new customers, and they won’t want help with their computers. Oh, I have already forwarded it to my account, so this isn’t the only copy,” he explained. “Now, let’s get going; we have much to do.”

“You mean you’re taking me out, dressed like this, Daddy?” she asked.

“Sure, why not? In time, it will seem quite natural for you. I know your outfit is revealing, but it suits you. Now, let’s go,” he ordered. “Of course, if you want to stay here, you can. But I expect you’ll get plenty of calls regarding the video. I will send it out right now.”

She fought back tears, as she nodded. It was all happening so quickly, and she was giving in completely. With each step, she was being dragged down even more.

“Good girl,” he said as he handed her a leather jacket. “You might as well get used to this. You’re never going to dress as a man ever again. I find the idea of shemales like you dressing as a man offensive. You have forfeited the right be a man, so you might as well accept wearing dresses and skirts.”



Chapter 7

They walked several blocks to his car. Pearl felt her face turn red, as she endured the leers and comments from the men they passed. She was actually glad that Frank was there, and she stayed close to him for protection.

She was quite relieved when they reached Frank’s car. He opened the door for her, and she slipped inside.

“You did very well,” he stated. “I’m very proud of you.”

He then leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. She offered no resistance and took his tongue into her mouth.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied meekly.

She felt ashamed that she was becoming so submissive to him and also that she was actually aroused by his actions.

“It’s a good thing that I want you all for myself,” he continued. “I could easily find many men who would want to have sex with you, especially after you’ve been altered. Those men on the street obviously thought you’re a whore.”

Pearl felt a chill run up her spine and wondered what he meant by that. However, she was too timid to ask.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot behind a salon.

“Go in and introduce yourself. They are expecting you and know what I want done. Don’t worry about the cost; I have it covered,” he stated. “I will be back before they are done. I have a few things to do.”

Pearl stepped out of the car and began to walk towards the salon. She turned and watched Frank drive away. For a moment, she debated leaving, but again where would she go? She had no money, and he had the keys to her place. And if she did leave, he would then release the video and photos. She let out a sigh and headed into the salon.

A Hispanic woman greeted Pearl, as she entered the salon.

“Are you Pearl?” she asked.

“Yes, I am.”

“Great, I’ve been waiting for you,” she replied. “My name is Selena.”

“Pleased to meet you,” greeted Pearl.

“I must admit that Frank wasn’t kidding when he told me about you. This is going to be very easy, as you already look quite feminine,” she replied. “Well, come with me, and we’ll get started.”

Selena walked over and locked the front door.

“You’re my last client of the evening,” she said as she led Pearl to the back. “Did Frank tell you what he wanted?”

Pearl shook her head.

“Well you’re in for a real treat then. By the time I’m done with you, no one will suspect that you were once a man,” she replied.

“Um, if you don’t mind me asking, how long ago did you know about me?” asked Pearl.

“A month ago,” she replied as she led Pearl towards a salon chair. “Have a seat and I’ll take off your wig.”

Pearl did as she was told. So Frank had been planning this out for at least a month. He really was serious about this transformation.

“Not bad, you have nice hair,” said Selena as she ran her fingers through Pearl’s hair. “Now, sit back and relax, I’m about to make you stunning.”



Chapter 8

“Well, you’re done,” said Selena. “What do you think?”

Pearl wasn’t sure what to say as she looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror.

Her hair was now in a very feminine punk style that surrounded her face, and it was also now bleach blond.

“You look like you just came off the plane from Scandinavia,” said Selena. “With your pale skin and blond hair, you look quite stunning.”

Pearl didn’t reply, as she continued to study her new appearance. Her eyebrows were pencil thin and highly arched. Additionally her lips were now ticker and plumper due to the collagen injections.

Even though she was heavily made up, she knew that she would look very feminine without makeup, due to the permanent makeup that Selena had applied. She now had dark eyeliner and pink lips.

She looked down at her long nails. They were colored a very dark shade of red. The same color was now on her toenails too.

“I can’t believe that I’m looking at myself,” commented Pearl.

“I know this must be traumatic for you, but Frank does care about you,” interjected Selena.

Pearl turned and stared with disbelief at the woman.

“I’ve known him for years. Yes he’s very dominant, but he’s an excellent master. He couldn’t, and wouldn’t, have done this to you, if there wasn’t a part of you that craves being transformed and controlled,” stated Selena. “Yes, I know his methods are extreme, but in time you’ll fully accept them.”

Pearl stared back in silence.

“I’ve only known you a short time, but I can tell that you’re naturally submissive. I was expecting some resistance from you, especially when I applied the permanent makeup, but you didn’t say a word. I know that, due to what society says is normal, this is difficult to accept, but you’re going to be so happy as his girl,” continued Selena. “In fact, if he didn’t want you, I would consider taking you for myself.”

Before Pearl could reply there was a knock at the front door.

“That must be Frank,” said Selena. “I know he’s going to be so happy the way you turned out.”



Chapter 9

Frank drove Pearl back to her place.

“So what happens now, Daddy?” she asked.

“You do your job for now. Don’t take on any new clients,” he replied. “The fact that you don’t come into contact with your clients will be a plus. And if you do, they will just assume that you work for Andrew.”

Pearl nodded.

“I will pick you up tomorrow after lunch. We have some appointments to keep,” he continued.

“Um, how do you want me to dress, Daddy?’ she asked.

“Very good, you’re thinking ahead. I only want you to look like a bimbo, not be dumb like one,” he replied. “I’ll show you what I want you to wear.”

Ten minutes later he led Pearl into her bedroom. She discovered that while she was at the salon, Frank was replacing her wardrobe. All her male clothing was replaced with dresses, skirts, blouses and tops.

Frank picked out an outfit for her to wear. It was a skirt, blouse and pair of high heels.

“You’ll look sexy but respectable,” he said. “For now you’ll only wear skirts and dresses, but in time I will let you wear jeans and shorts, after your body had changed so that no one questions your gender ... not that many would suspect you were once a man.”

Pearl wanted to say that she was still a man, but she knew that it wouldn’t matter to him.

She stepped into the bathroom, and it looked like a young woman lived there. The counter was covered in various cosmetics and other feminine products.

“I will be replacing your furniture, too,” he continued. “Along with changes to the rest of the décor, it will make it more appropriate for a woman.”

“What will my landlord think, if he sees me, Daddy?” she asked.

He let out a hearty laugh.

“I don’t understand,” said Pearl with a look of confusion on her face.

“I think it’s great. I bought the building last month,” he replied with a grin. “Yes my dear, your fate was sealed long before tonight. Now, let’s back out to the living room and talk.”

She felt a chill go up her spine, as she absorbed his words.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.



Chapter 10

Frank had Pearl sit next to him on the couch.

“Now, tell me the truth: you dressed as a woman long before you met Chelsea, right?” he asked.

Pearl nodded.

“I suspected that. Did you ever tell Chelsea about it?”

“No, Daddy,” she replied.

“Please tell me about it,” he asked softly.

Pearl was taken aback by his gentle manner.

“It was back in high school. I was over at a friend’s house for the weekend. His parents were out of town, and he had the place to himself,” she said.

“What was his name?” asked Frank.

“Steve,” replied Pearl. “He was much bigger than me. He was on the wrestling team.”

“Go on,” he said.

“Anyway, we were partying -- smoking pot and drinking beer -- and he asked if I wanted to see some porn. I said sure, and he took me to the den and put in a DVD,” continued Pearl. “The movie started and at first I thought it was a regular movie, but then I saw that the woman in the video had a cock.”

Frank smiled.

“As she had sex with the man, Steve pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. I was shocked, but I couldn’t take my eyes off him,” said Pearl.

“So you hadn’t see another man erect?”

Pearl shook her head.

“Steve began to stare back at me. He motioned for me to come over to him, and before I realized what I was doing, I was crawling towards him. He nodded, as I began to take his cock into my mouth. As I sucked him, he held my head down and called me his bitch,” said Pearl.

“So he obviously knew you were submissive, even though you didn’t fully understand it,” stated Frank.

“That’s right, Daddy,” she replied meekly.

“What else happened?”

Pearl sighed.

“I’ve never told anyone this before. It feels good to get it off my chest,” she replied. “Later, he led me upstairs and had me dress in his mother’s clothing. She had a very large wardrobe, including several stylish wigs. I ended up spending most of the weekend dressed up as a woman.”

“And you were confused by this, right? You were ashamed by what was happening and at the same time it felt strangely right, am I correct?” asked Frank.

Pearl nodded.

“How long were you his girlfriend?” asked Frank.

“A few months,” replied Pearl. “I was over at his home every weekend.”

“Did you ever go out in public with him?”

“No, never, Daddy,” she replied.

“Too bad. Well, you’ll get plenty of time out and about now,” he said.

“Um, Daddy, what do I do if someone does recognize me?” she asked.

“Tell them that you’re transsexual and that you got tired of living your life as a lie. Your life as a man is over; you need to accept that,” he said. “One of things we will be doing tomorrow is seeing my lawyer. I have taken the initial steps to change your identity officially.”

Pearl nodded. She should have been shocked, but it was becoming very clear that he had spent a lot of time preparing to enslave her.

“So my name will be Pearl?” she asked. “I mean, legally.”

“That is correct. It matches your fair complexion,” he replied. “Well, wash up and go to bed. You have had a long day. I will see you tomorrow.”

He then gave her a long deep kiss.



Chapter 11

The trip to the lawyer was very businesslike. Pearl obediently signed many documents, including several powers of attorney, that gave Frank legal control over her life. She had no choice but to obey.

Pearl was dressed in a tight blouse, short skirt and high heels. Her makeup was less heavy than the previous night, but it still made her look very sexy. Of course, the collar was still locked around her neck showing that she was owned.

The lawyer was also African-American, and he was very pleased to see how far Frank had feminized her. His name was Darryl Jackson.

“I’m very impressed how feminine she is, Frank. This is very hot, seeing what was once a white man now a very sexy looking woman,” he stated.

Frank nodded.

“Can you get me one of these? I would love to have one as my secretary,” continued Darryl.

“That can be arranged,” replied Frank. “I will have to find the right candidate.”

Darryl laughed.

“It will be worth it,” he said. “It will be nice to have a sexy bitch working for me that I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant.”

“So when will you have the documents finished?” asked Frank.

“A few weeks,” replied Darryl. “But then she’ll have a perfectly legal identity as a woman. I’ll have everything from a birth certificate to driver license. I can get it done faster, but that will cost more.”

“A few weeks is perfect,” replied Frank. “Just think my dear, soon your old life will be truly over.”

Pearl sat there in stunned silence, as the idea that his male identity and life had been so easily changed.

The next stop was a few miles away. Frank led Pearl inside to what looked like a holistic clinic. A short thin woman came out and greeted Frank as if they were old friends.

“Pearl, this is Chariya. She’s originally from Thailand, and she has helped many like you make the shift from male to female,” he said.

“Pleased to meet you, Chariya,” replied Pearl.

Chariya smiled back.

“Pleased to meet you Pearl,” she replied. “I can see why Frank picked you. You’re already very feminine. Don’t worry, I will complete what nature left undone.”

Pearl wondered what she was talking about, but knew better than to ask. She was ashamed by how quickly she was becoming so subservient. The urges had been strong before, but never like this.

Chariya then turned to Frank.

“Come back in three hours,” she said. “That will give me plenty of time to make her more acceptable.

Frank nodded, kissed Pearl and departed.

“Come with me,” said Chariya.

Pearl was led to the back of the clinic and ordered to undress.

“Okay, my dear. I’m going to start you on a treatment that change's you physically to give you a more feminine figure, but you probably already suspected that. You’ll see some changes today, but in the coming weeks you’ll develop a very feminine body,” she explained. “First we’ll start by doing a purge of your body. There will be some discomfort, but it is necessary. By doing this, the feminization process will go much faster.”

“What do you want me to do?” asked Pearl.

Chariya smiled.

“Frank said you were very subservient. This will make my job much easier,” she said. “I will give you a drink. It will, how do I put this, clean you out. Afterwards I will insert two plugs, one in your mouth and one up your ass. A special solution will then be put into your body. Initially, it will repress your male hormones and at the same time give your body a huge injection of female hormones. Over time, it will change your body’s chemistry to one that it’s closer to that of a woman. Yes, you will still have your penis, and you will be able to achieve orgasm, but it will be smaller and you will be sterile. You will also develop breasts and other female curves. These changes won’t happen instantly, but it will happen much faster than standard hormonal treatments. It all depends on your body chemistry.”

Pearl nodded.

“Additionally you will be given a supply of special protein shakes. You will have two a day. Don’t worry, the flavor is quite pleasant. Anyway, they will supplement the treatments you will get here,” continued Chariya.

“How often I will come here?” asked Pearl.

“Every week for the next few months. It all depends on your body chemistry,” said Chariya. “Well, let’s get started.”



Chapter 12

Pearl rested on an examination table with the two plugs in her body. To her relief, the process was very relaxing. Chariya explained that the solution had a mild natural sedative in it.

“You only have thirty more minutes,” said Chariya as she looked at her watch. “You’re doing very well for your first time.”

Pearl nodded as she sucked on the plug in her mouth. The flavor in the fluid was both exotic and familiar, but she couldn’t remember where she had tasted it before.

“I’ve been doing this for years,” said Chariya. “I learned the process from my mother and grandmothers. They used it to help bargirls back in Thailand. I decided to take my skills here.”

Pearl listened, as Chariya told her about her company.

“There are two side effects that don’t allow me to use this process for more mainstream transformation. I mean, I’m sure that many transsexuals would love the transformation of their bodies without harsh prescription drugs. However, the process does make the user more submissive and obedient. This won’t be a huge issue for you, as you are already very subservient,” said Chariya. “The bargirls back in Thailand don’t mind either.”

Pearl stared back as she took in the fluid.

“The other effect is also popular with the working girls; it increases your sexual drive. You will find that you crave sexual activity. You won’t be a nymphomaniac, or anything that bad, but you’ll love sex. Frank is particularly looking forward to this,” she continued. “He will be able to transform and train you to crave sex with him. Soon, you’ll do things that would shock you without a second thought.”

Pearl listened and wondered what sort of things Frank would train her to do.

“I know this must sound scary right now, but soon you will accept this as part of your life as if you have always been this way,” she continued. “In a way, it’s a blessing, as you won’t have to deal with guilt or shame.”

Pearl wondered if Chariya was right.



Chapter 13

“How do you feel?” asked Frank.

They were in his car after leaving Chariya’s clinic.

“Very relaxed, Daddy,” she replied honestly.

“Very good,” he replied. “Oh, I have stocked your fridge with the shakes. You have a month's supply.”

“Thank you,” she replied automatically.

“Did you notice any changes in your body?” he asked.

“My nipples seem slightly swollen,” she replied.

“Good. I’m pleased to hear that,” he replied. “Chariya feels that you should soon have very large breasts. It will be good that you won’t need those pads.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“What did you think of the process?” he asked.

Pearl told him about the flavor of the fluid, and he nodded knowingly.

“You have been getting small doses for the past few months. You never changed your locks, after you broke up with Chelsea, and she gave me the key. This allowed me to prep your body, so that once you went on the full treatment the changes would happen quickly,” explained Frank. “As I said, your fate was sealed, as soon as Chelsea told me about you.”

Pearl nodded submissively.

“We have one more stop to make, before I take you back to your place. Oh, I also brought in some new furniture for you,” he continued, “along with some other things, but you’ll see all that in a while.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she again replied automatically.

She knew that she would find out soon what he was talking about.

Ten minutes later, they stopped in front of a tattoo and piercing parlor.

Pearl let out a gasp, and Frank laughed.

“Don’t worry my dear. I'm not going to cover your body with ink, but I have some additions to your body that are necessary,” he explained. “I need to emphasize that you are my property. This doesn’t mean that I will abuse you, but you are not my lover or girlfriend, rather you are my sex slave. I own you; you belong to me, and I will control all aspects of your life from now on. Look at everything that I have done in the past few days, and how helpless you have been to prevent it. In fact you crave control; you want to surrender to me.”

Pearl found herself nodding.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“It’s good that you fear the changes in your life, but soon you will accept them. Now, let’s go inside,” he stated.

Chapter 14

“Well, what do you think?” asked Victor, the man who owned the salon. He was a burly, heavily tattooed Latino with a shaved head.

“Very good work. I’m very impressed with the code you put on her back,” stated Frank.

“I’ve done quite a few of them lately. The code is the one you requested that registered her as your property,” stated Victor.

Pearl looked in the mirror at the tramp stamp tattoo over her ass. The pattern was floral, but in the center was a computer scan. She learned that the code identified her as Frank’s sex slave and that she had been entered in worldwide online database.

“If you have any trouble with the piercings, just come on back in. As long as she follows the directions, there shouldn’t be any infection. But that’s what I love about piercing sex slaves, they are so obedient. I wish my regular customers followed directions as well,” said Victor.

Pearl looked in the mirror at her new piercings. Her tongue now had a stud in it, and she had a ring in her nostril. She had several new studs in each ear too. Looking down, she saw the ring in her navel, and the last ring, the one that ran through the head of her clitty, as she was now directed to call it.

“Once her breasts come in, I want her nipples pierced,” added Frank.

“Of course,” replied Victor. “That won’t be a problem. Will you get any additional ink?”

“Not at the moment,” replied Frank. “Why? Do you have any suggestions?”

Victor grinned.

“How about a heart with ‘I love Black Cock’, instead of 'Love', on her ass cheek? Just low enough that when she’s dressed in a short skirt it will show, should her skirt flip up,” he suggested. “And maybe ‘white sissy slut’ on the other?”

Frank smiled back. “I will consider your suggestion. In time, she may even beg me for something like that.”

“A white sissy needs to be constantly reminded of their place in the world; going from being a white man to submissive feminized cock-sucker must be deeply humiliating,” said Victor. “One of the good things about that cock ring is that it pretty much makes it necessary for her to sit to pee, just like a real girl.”

Pearl felt her face turning red as she blushed

“Does she like serving you and sucking your big black cock?” asked Victor.

Pearl suspected that Frank had put the man up to what he was saying, or at least she hoped so.

“Well, Pearl, do you love my black cock?” asked Frank.

“Very much so, Daddy,” she replied automatically.

“And you love sucking it, right?” he asked with a grin.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied softly.

“And would you suck Victor’s cock, if I ordered you to?” he asked.

“Um, yes, of course, Daddy,” she replied cautiously.

“Very good,” he replied. “I won’t make you do it today, as you need time to heal.”

Victor flashed a big smile.

“I’d love to see how talented she is. White shemales are the best cocksuckers in the world,” continued Victor. “They know what feels good and are so submissive that they don’t protest or complain.”

“I agree, that’s why I’m making her my slave,” replied Frank. “Okay my pet, get dressed. I need to take you home.”



Chapter 15

Pearl was to have one additional surprise that day. She found that while she was out, Frank had made many changes to her place.

She looked at the fully stocked bar that was now in the corner of the living room.

“Part of your duties will be to see to all my needs and desires,” said Frank as he watched her inspect the bottles of expensive liquor. “I will teach you what I like.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“Come, let’s look at your bedroom,” he said.

Pearl walked into her bedroom, but no longer recognized it. Everything was different. The walls were no longer white. They were now covered with very feminine floral wallpaper. The windows had matching pink curtains. The art of the walls was very erotic in nature with images of men and women having sex.

The bed was now a large canopy bed. As she looked at the posts she could see metal rings firmly attached. It didn’t take a genius to know what they were for.

The sheets on the bed were silk and pink in color. The bedspread was a bright floral pattern. As she looked around the room, she took in the other changes. There was now a makeup table in the corner of the room, where her desk had been.

There was a large wooden chest at the foot of the bed. It was propped open, and when she looked inside she saw that it was filled with sex toys and bondage equipment.

“Well, what do you think? Be honest!” he asked.

“It looks like it belongs in a whorehouse,” she blurted.

Frank laughed.

“That’s the look I was going for, my dear. I decided 'what better way for you to accept what you are than to have a room that is a constant reminder of your new status',” he said. “For the time being, your work area out in the living room will stay as it is. In time, I suspect that you’ll want a new line of work -- one more fitting,” he said. “Eventually I will have the ceiling mirrored.”

“What do you mean by my new line of work, Daddy?” she asked nervously.

“I’m not much of a day person. I prefer the night, and so that means that you too will become a night person. It fits your pale complexion too,” he explained. “I may have you become a barmaid in one of my clubs, but that’s nothing you need to worry about right now.”

Pearl remembered the way the women employees were dressed in the club where she had met Frank. They wore very skimpy and revealing outfits.

“Now, you need to change for dinner. Go with the short, black silk dress and heels,” said Frank. “Make yourself sexy for me.”



Chapter 16

Pearl could feel the stares of the other guests in the restaurant, as she was escorted by Frank to their table. She wondered how many of them knew she was his slave. From the way they were looking at her, it was obvious that many must have thought she was an escort or worse.

Frank leaned over and gave her a long passionate kiss.

“Get used to it,” he whispered. “People see a sexy white woman with a man like me, and they can’t help but stare.”

Pearl nodded.

During dinner, Frank brought up her crossdressing experiences back when she had been in high school.

“You said that you were Steve’s girlfriend for several months, right?” asked Frank.

“Yes, that’s right. I was with him several times a week,” she replied. “When I’d arrive, he'd lead me up to his room. There would be an outfit laid out for me to wear. He would leave me to get dressed and do my makeup, and I’d go downstairs to meet him.”

“What sorts of outfits?” asked Frank. “You mentioned that he had you wear his mother’s clothes.”

“At first, it was one of her dresses or a skirt and blouse. But he got some things that were more suitable for a teenage girl. He even got one of the high school cheerleader uniforms for me to wear,” she admitted.

“Really? I would have loved to see that,” said Frank.

“I wore it the first night he fucked me,” she admitted.

“So up to then all you had done was suck his cock?” asked Frank in a low voice.

“Yes, that’s right,” she replied.

“Did you wear a wig that night?”

She shook her head.

“My hair was long enough to put into pigtails with ribbons, that was his idea too,” she admitted. “Anyway, I dressed up as a slutty cheerleader, and at first it was the same thing, we’d kiss and then I’d get him hard and give him oral. This time he decided that he wanted to fuck me.”

“How was it?”

“I was too scared to enjoy it. Don’t get me wrong, he didn’t rape me or anything like that, I gave in willingly. But it was the first time I had a cock up in me like that,” she said.

“You’ll be taking me soon,” said Frank. “In the chest are dildos and lubricant. You need to start practicing, to get your body ready for me.”

Pearl nodded.

“Scared?’ he asked.

“A little. Your cock is so big,” she replied softly.

“You’ll get used to it. You obviously like sex with a man, you were very good at sucking me off,” he said.

Pearl glanced around to see if anyone could hear them.

“Soon you’ll be sucking me often,” he continued. “I love getting oral, and Chelsea has other things on her mind. She’s pregnant with my child, and yes, I plan on marrying her. I know this may sound funny, but there are things that I don’t feel comfortable doing to her now. I read stories about how mob members always had mistresses so they could do things with them that they couldn’t do to their wives.”

“I understand, Daddy,” she replied.

“So you’ll get a lot of sexual attention not that you’ll mind,” he said.

Pearl nodded.

Frank smiled back at her.

“I have a few more questions for you. Chelsea told you didn’t have much of a family life. Tell me about that,” he ordered.

Pearl took a deep breath and sighed.

“Not much of a family life? That’s an understatement. At least I don’t have to worry about upsetting any of them with all this. My mom is a, to put it bluntly, a slut. She had many ‘boyfriends’ as I grew up, most of whom barely knew I existed,” said Pearl.

“What about your father?” asked Frank.

“Never met him. And to be honest, I doubt that my mother really knew who he was,” replied Pearl.

“I see,” replied Frank. “So did any of her lovers stick around for a while?”

“There was one; he was there for a couple of years,” replied Pearl.

“When was this?” he asked.

“When I was in high school,” she replied.

“What was his name?” asked Frank.

“Chuck,” she replied.

“And was this what you called him?” he asked.

Pearl nodded.

“So this was when you were with Steve, right?”

Pearl nodded again.

“Did you dress at home?” he asked.

“Sometimes,” she replied.

“And did you ever get caught?” he asked.

Pearl sighed.

“Yes, by Chuck,” she replied. “He didn’t actually catch me dressed; he found some photos of me dressed on my computer. I came home one day, and he was waiting for me. He told me what he'd found and ordered me to go up to my room. I found an outfit laid out on my bed.”

“What was it?” asked Frank.

“It was a school girl uniform: a short plaid skirt, white blouse, knee socks and patent leather shoes,” she replied.

“And you obeyed?” asked Frank.

Pearl nodded.

“Of course you did,” replied Frank. “And did he fuck you?”

“We had sex many times, over the next few months,” she said. “Eventually he left Mom, and that was the last time I saw him.”

“See, you were meant to be a slut,” said Frank.

“I know that now, Daddy,” she replied.

“Have you been with a man since then?” he asked.

“Just the one that I was with in the photo that Chelsea showed you,” replied Pearl.

“Very good. Now, I’ll be out of town for a week. When I get back, I want you ready to take me,” he continued.

“I will be ready,” she replied, not sure if she would be.

“I know you will,” he replied. “Now, if you need anything, don’t hesitate to call me.”

Chapter 17

Back at her place, Pearl discovered that Frank had bought her numerous sex toys to train her body to take his cock. One was a very realistic looking cock which looked identical to Frank’s erection. She then noticed the note from Frank telling her that it was modeled after his own cock, and he had it made especially for her.

She put it down with the other sex toys and stared at them for several minutes. She really didn’t want to use them, but she knew that she had no other choice. Her old life was almost over. Yes, she still had her job, but she suspected that he would soon end that too. It was obvious that he was grooming her for something less intellectual. And if she was going to be his full-time concubine, then she wouldn’t have time to devote to her job.

She then began to wonder if Frank was behind the gradual slowdown in her business. Being he had put her on the hormonal solution months ago, it made sense.

In a way, it was just as well. Her heart wasn’t in her business now, especially the way she looked. There was something else -- maybe it was just her imagination -- but she found it difficult to concentrate on anything else besides the way she looked and on sex. She wondered if the solution that was physically changing her body also had an effect on her mind too.

With that, she began to undress, so she could complete her training for her master.



Chapter 18

Pearl was shocked by how fast her body was changing. Yes, her breasts were still small, but she could see growth almost daily. Her nipples showed the fastest growth. Additionally, they had become very sensitive, and she found herself playing with them often.

To fill her days, she worked on her remaining contracts -- in between using the sex toys to prepare her body for Frank.

In the middle of the week, she got a phone call from one of her clients. He had an emergency and begged her to meet him and troubleshoot his computer. He was getting ready for a big presentation and was desperate.

Pearl said she would call him back shortly, and as soon as she hung up, she called Frank.

“Tell me about him,” ordered Frank.

“His name is Miguel, and he’s been a client for a few years,” replied Pearl. “However we’ve only met in person once or twice.”

“Good. What does he look like?” asked Frank.

“He’s in his forties, pretty good shape, slightly shorter than you,” she replied.

“Would you consider him handsome?”

“I guess so,” she replied.

“Good, then you will meet with him. When you call him up, tell him that your assistant, Pearl, will help him,” said Frank.

She knew that arguing would be useless.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“Make yourself look … sexy and accessible,” he continued. “And if he comes on to you, give in to your inner slut.”

She paused for a moment, before telling him that she would obey.



Chapter 19

Pearl walked up to the hotel door and knocked. The door immediately opened and she saw Miguel standing there.

“Are you Pearl?” he asked anxiously.

“Yes,” she replied.

Miguel stood in the doorway, running his eyes up and down Pearl’s body.

She was dressed in a short plaid skirt, a tight top and thigh high boots. Her makeup was done to make her look Goth, and she used hair products to give her a more alternative style. She had decided to go for an alternative sexy geek look, and judging by the way Miguel was staring at her, it had worked.

“May I come in and see the computer?” she asked.

“Um, I’m sorry. Yes, please come in,” he replied.

Pearl followed him in and sat down in front of the computer.

“I have a huge sales presentation and the files won’t load,” he said as he stood next to her.

“Yes, Andrew told me about it,” she replied. “Why don’t you sit down and let me take a look, okay?”

She then flashed a smile at him.

“Sure,” he replied.

“It’s okay, I’m very good … with computers too,” she continued.

Okay, she thought, if that wasn’t obvious enough then nothing was going to happen.

As she suspected, the problem was pretty simple, and in less than an hour she had everything working. She would have been done sooner, but she was distracted by the way Miguel was staring at her. At first it was because he was worried about his computer, but then she could tell that he was lusting after her. The idea that he found her sexually attractive, made her very aroused. Maybe Frank was right; maybe she was a natural slut.

“There! Everything is fixed,” she replied.

Miguel came over to confirm that he could call up the files he needed.

Pearl also noticed that he was looking down her top.

“Thank you,” he replied. “I had my doubts when you came in.”

“Why? Don’t you think that a woman can fix a computer?” she asked playfully. “Or is the way that I’m dressed?”

He nodded.

“It’s okay,” she replied. “I don’t mind.”

“Really?’ he asked.

“No, I like the way I look. Andrew doesn’t care anymore either,” she replied.

“How long have you been working for him?” asked Miguel as he wrote out a check.

“A few months, but we’ve known each other for years,” she replied.

“Oh, are you ... um,” he asked.

“No, we’re not dating,” she interjected.

“I’m sorry, that was too personal,” he replied as he handed her the check.

“It’s okay,” she countered. “So is there anything else I can do for you?”

He was standing in front of her. She could see that he had an erection through his trousers.

“What do you have in mind?” he asked.

There was a wicked grin on his face, as he stared back at her.

“I know what I’d like you to do for me,” he continued as he rubbed his crotch.

Pearl moved closer, and he took her into his arms and gave her a long kiss.

As they kissed, she began to rub his erect cock through this trousers.

“I’d hate to see this go to waste,” she cooed.

Miguel smiled back, as he nodded.

“Well, who am I to argue with you?” he replied.

He then sat down on the couch.

Pearl knelt down, immediately undid his pants, and pulled his cock out. It shocked her how easy this all was. She then leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

Miguel let out a moan, as his cock slid into her mouth. He had been lusting after her the whole time she had been working, but he never thought that he would actually have sex with her. He placed his hands on her head and guided it as she sucked him.

Pearl instinctively knew that it wouldn’t take long to get him off. The man had been lusting after her, the whole time she worked on his computer.

Moment later, Miguel let out a loud moan as he came.



Chapter 20

“Very good,” said Frank over the phone. “You were very professional in both aspects. If I ever tire of you, I think you’ll make a first class escort.”

“Really?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, but don’t worry your little mind. I want you as mine, right now. This was just a test to see how well you obey me. It also reaffirms in your mind that you are a slut and that this has always been inside you. Am I right?” he asked. “I didn’t turn you into a slut, I just unleashed the real you.”

Pearl paused for a moment and thought about how easily she had given in to Miguel.

“Yes, you are right, Daddy. I know that now,” she replied.

“Tell me what you are,” he ordered.

“I’m a slut; I am your property; I am your slave,” she replied.

“Very good! When I get back, you can show me. I want you to pick me up at the airport. You will be dressed scantily, so that anyone who sees you will know what type of girl you are.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“When is your next treatment with Chariya?’ he asked.

“Today, Daddy,” she replied.

“Good. You should see a rapid change in your body,” he said.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“Oh, I’m texting you a website; please take a look at it, when you can,” he said as hung up.

A short time later, Pearl was looking at the website. She was both shocked and aroused to see that the video of her sucking Frank’s cock had not only been posted online, but that it had hundreds of comments.

Pearl found herself reading the comments, and as she did she began to rub her nipples. She knew that she should have been angry or embarrassed by what she was reading, but instead she was becoming very excited. There she was, posted online as the property of a dominant man. The comments ranged from those who found her attractive to those who offered suggestions on how to further feminize and enslave her. Many of the posts made offers to buy her.

Glancing at her watch, she realized that she had to get going for her next treatment, which would make her body even more feminine. A smile appeared on her face, as she realized that soon her body would be even sexier.



Chapter 21

Chariya nodded knowingly, as Pearl told her about how different she felt.

“I told you this would happen” said Chariya.

“Yes, I know, but to be honest I didn’t believe it,” replied Pearl as she undressed.

“Well, if Frank ever tires of you I can definitely use you,” said Chariya. “Especially if you still have your cock.”

“What do you mean?” asked Pearl.

“I have connections overseas, and a girl with your looks would be very valuable,” she replied. “A sexy, white shemale like you would be in high demand.”

“Tell me more,” said Pearl.

“I provide girls, like you, to very exclusive sex clubs in Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul and other Asian cities. The clientele is the very rich and powerful, and a girl like you would be very popular,” she explained. “You have responded quite well to the treatment and soon your body will be very shapely and feminine. Additionally you have blonde hair and blue eyes -- also very desirable. With a functional cock, you will be a very exotic treat.”

Pearl sat down on the examination table.

“I doubt Frank is going to give me up any time soon,” said Pearl.

“That is true, but if he does, please come talk to me. You may not have a lot of options, and what I offer, while perverse, is better than other options,” said Chariya. “Now, let’s get your treatment started.”



Chapter 22

A few days later, Pearl stood by the baggage carousel waiting for Frank to arrive. She was dressed in a tight red tube dress, which showed off her feminized body. After her last treatment, her breasts had undergone a growth spurt and were now quite noticeable. Yes they were still small, but it was now obvious that she had breasts. Additionally her nipples were larger and they pressed out through the thin material of her dress. Additionally, her waist was thinner and her hips and ass larger. Yes, she had a long way to go, but she no longer looked like a man in dress.

On her feet, she wore open-toed four inch pumps, and her makeup was done so that she looked very sexy and seductive. She had followed Frank’s orders to look like a slut.

Of course, she noticed that she was getting all kinds of looks from the other people in the airport, ranging from disgust to lust. A few weeks ago she would have been shocked and embarrassed, but now she loved the attention she was getting.

She now accepted that her once hidden desires were taking over. Now, she was a slut and was proud about it.

Frank walked over and she embraced him. He held her in his powerful arms, as they kissed. He ran this tongue deep down her throat and grabbed her ass as they kissed. The fact that people were watching them only increased Pearl’s state of arousal.

“I can see that you have been keeping up with your treatments,” he stated. “I am quite pleased.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied.

“Have you been doing your other assignments?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy, I can't wait to show you,” she replied.

“Very good,” he replied. “I will be by your place tomorrow.”

Pearl fought back her disappointment, as she nodded.

“I know you want me, but I must see my wife before I see my slut,” he replied.

Pearl nodded. His words were harsh, but true.



Chapter 23

“Very impressive,” said Frank as he rolled over onto his back in Pearl’s bed. “I’m pleased that you were able to take me all the way, considering this was the first time I fucked you.”

Pearl was breathing heavy as she lay on her stomach. She was still trying to take in the whole experience. She could feel Frank’s cum dripping out of her ass, confirming that he had used her.

“You have far exceeded my expectations for you, my slut,” he continued. “As I fucked you, I thought about what you had been just a short time ago and how I have transformed you into a luscious, feminized, and sexy white whore who is addicted to cock.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she sighed as she rolled over.

“I loved the way people looked at you as we walked together in the airport,” he continued. “Of course, they didn’t know you were once a man, but they did see a beautiful white girl totally devoted to her black man, and seeing how that bothered them made my day.”

Pearl cuddled up next to him as he talked.

“Just think: a short time ago you were a white man running your own business, and now you are the shemale sex slave to a powerful black man. I doubt this is how you thought your life would turn out, but now you can’t imagine it any other way, can you?”

“That’s true, Daddy,” she replied.

“Good. Then I want you to take the final step. You will send out an email to everyone you know, including your customers, that you are now Pearl and that you are now a woman. This will burn that last bridge to the unhappy life you once led. You will do this today, do you understand?”

Pearl felt a wave of fear run through her body, but she knew that she had to obey.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“You will tell them how happy you are now that you a woman. You will not tell them about me, not for now anyway. Is that clear?” he continued.

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied.

“Include a photo of yourself with the email,” he added. “That way, they can see how pretty you are.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said.

“Lastly, I want you to collect all the replies; I want to see them -- both the supportive ones and those that berate you. You will get all kinds, and I want to see them,” he concluded.

“I will obey, Daddy,” she said.

“I know you will, you have no choice,” he replied. “This will close your old life down forever; there will be no going back.”

“Have you done this with the other girls you have had?” she asked.

He shook his head.

“No, this was Chelsea’s idea. She said that this will prevent you from ever disobeying me.”

Pearl was stunned, but not totally shocked. Still she wondered why Chelsea would care one way or another now.

“You are important to me, Pearl; not as much as my wife, but you provide me with an outlet for my desires,” he continued. “You may be my property, but I care about you.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied.

“Good girl. I have to get back to work. Type out that email before you clean up. I want my seed between your legs as you follow my orders,” he said.



Chapter 24

Pearl began to get replies almost within minutes, after she sent out the email. The first few were from customers cancelling their future business. A few were quite insulting and derogatory. However, she also got a few that were supportive. What was surprising was that she got one from Miguel who said that he suspected that she was really Andrew. He also added that she gave him the best blowjob he had ever gotten, and that he would love to hook up again soon.

Her family was outraged and made it very clear that she was dead to them. Even though she wasn’t surprised by this reaction, the total rejection hurt intensely.

As she read the emails, she realized that her old life was now truly over. Yes, she knew, before sending out the emails, that there was little chance of ever being Andrew again, but this sealed it. She was now out as a transgendered woman. This wasn’t something that she could just take back.

She placed all the replies in a new folder for Frank to read the next time he was over.

Pearl got up, headed into the kitchen and opened the fridge. She took out one of the shakes. All she wanted now was to have as feminine of a body as possible, to match her new life.

After the shake, she headed to the shower. As she washed, she thought about the sex with Frank. It really had been good, much better than she had thought it would be. She soon found herself pleasuring herself, as she thought about the next time she would have his cock in her body.



Chapter 25

The weeks quickly passed by, and with treatment, Pearl’s body continued to transform to the point where she no longer needed her breast pads. During her last treatment, Chariya took her measurements.

“Your figure is now 36-24-34,” said Chariya as she put the tape measure away.

“Also, I would estimate that you are up to a D-cup too,” she added.

“Will I get much bigger?” asked Pearl.

“Most likely, you’ll grow an additional cup size,” she replied.

Pearl nodded.

“Is Frank still planning on having your nipples pierced?” asked Chariya.

Pearl shook her head.

“Apparently, Chelsea talked him out of it, but as to why, I have no idea,” answered Pearl.

“I don’t trust her,” stated Chariya. “And you shouldn’t either.”

“I haven’t seen her, since that night in the club,” replied Pearl. “Um ... Why don’t you trust her?”

Chariya rubbed her chin, as if she was contemplating her words.

“She was in here a few weeks ago without Frank. She asked me many questions about the process I am using on you,” said Chariya.

“Really?” asked Pearl.

“You must promise me that you won’t tell Frank about what I’m about to tell you, is that understood?”

Pearl nodded.

“She asked me if the process could be modified to make the person receiving it lactate,” explained Chariya. “I told that it could, but that there were side effects. It would, for the lack of other words, make the subject permanently incapable of sexual pleasure.”

Pearl stared back in silence.

“I know that Frank wouldn’t do this to you. I suspect that she is looking for a wet nurse to help her when she has the child,” continued Chariya. “She also asked if the subject could be made to get pregnant. I told her not exactly. I can give the subject a vagina, but they can’t get pregnant, although they could carry a child if the fetus was implanted in their body.”

“Why would Chelsea want to know about this?” asked Pearl.

“I suspect that, while she wants to be a mother, she doesn’t like what pregnancy is doing to her body. I know from our conversations that Frank wants a big family.”

“So Chelsea would have you transform someone to be a surrogate mother?” asked Pearl.

“That’s what I suspect. I don’t know if Frank will like the idea. He likes to keep his family life separate from his other activities,” she said.

“So will you do it?” asked Pearl.

“I’m a businesswoman in an unregulated industry. For the right amount of money, I will do almost anything,” she replied. “I talked to my mother about this sort of thing, and she says that the subject who undergoes it becomes very subservient, and also extremely devoted to the children. She said that they make excellent nannies.”

“I would hate it. I prefer the life I have,” said Pearl. “I can’t imagine it without sex.”

Chariya nodded.

“I know what you mean. I like you, Pearl, and I just want you to be careful, okay?”

Pearl smiled back.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“Okay, let’s get started,” said Chariya.



Chapter 26

Frank ran his hands over Pearl’s large breasts and smiled.

It had been almost seven months since he had taken her as his property. Other than her small cock, there was little left of the man that Pearl had once been.

Frank was also pleased how submissive and obedient she had become. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for him.

“I have to admit that you have exceeded all my expectations,” he said as he pulled her closer.

“Thank you, Daddy,” said Pearl.

Under the sheets, she could feel his cock hardening again. They had already had sex twice that night.

“Chelsea isn’t in the mood for sex these days, and I can’t go long without it,” he said.

“How’s she doing?” asked Pearl.

“Fine, I guess. I don’t think she likes being pregnant, but it will all be over in a couple months,” he replied.

Pearl nodded, as she realized that she had been Frank’s property for nearly seven months now.

She was now a fulltime mistress for him. After her outing, her business ended, and now she was totally dependent on Frank. The good thing was that he was very generous, and she lacked nothing.

“Are you excited to be a father?” she asked.

He nodded.

“I have wanted a family for a long time. It allows me to have someone to leave my empire to,” he replied.

Pearl felt his erection begin to press against her.

“Do you want oral, or do you want to fuck me?” she asked.

“Oral,” he replied. “You are so talented at sucking cock.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied as she lowered her head down onto his cock.

Frank leaned back and let his slave go to work on his cock. She had turned out even better than he could have imagined. Her body had responded very well to the treatments, and now she had a very shapely body. In fact, she had a killer figure with measurements of 44-24-36. He was pleased that Chariya had been able to tailor the treatments to give Pearl large hips and ass. Yes, it was a bit extreme, but he loved it.

Much to his dismay, Chelsea wanted to stay very thin. Yes, he loved her as his wife, but in many ways she was too tame for him. Pearl on the other hand had turned into a total slut. The bitch would go down on him anywhere he wanted.

While he wasn’t sure if she really loved being his slave, he could tell that she was happy living as a woman and that she also loved having sex with him.

Frank moaned as he felt his cock exploded cum into her willing mouth. As always, she eagerly swallowed every drop.

“Damn, that was good,” he sighed.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she replied.

Frank slipped out of her bed.

“Well, I have to get to work. I will call you soon,” he said as he dressed.

“I will be waiting,” she replied.



Chapter 27

Pearl woke to the sound of her phone going off. She was surprised, when she saw that the call was from Darryl, Frank’s lawyer.

“Sorry to call you so early, but something has happened,” he stated.

Pearl sat up in bed.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Frank was killed last night,” he stated. “Sorry to be so blunt, but there’s way to sugarcoat it.”

Pearl felt as if someone had just punched her in the stomach, and she had to fight back nausea.

“What, what happened?” she gasped.

“There was a fight in one of the clubs, and some motherfucker started shooting. Frank was hit by one of the shots and died before the EMTs arrived,” said Darryl.

Pearl felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

“My God!” she gasped.

“I know, it’s shocking,” said Darryl. “The police may want to talk to you, but I doubt it. If they do, call me immediately.”

“I will,” she replied.

“I will stay in touch with you,” he said. “There are provisions made for you in his will. But I can’t go over them right now, do you understand?”

“I understand,” she replied softly.

“Good girl,” he replied as he hung up.

Pearl lowered her phone and then collapsed on her bed and began to sob.


Chapter 28

The next few days passed slowly for Pearl. She read everything she could find about Frank’s murder. All the news stories pretty much confirmed the story that Darryl had told her. However, she still had the feeling that something was missing.

She also thought about what would happen to her. She had enough money stashed away that would last her for a while, so that wasn’t a concern. What really worried her was what she would do now that Frank was dead. Her old life was over, and there was little chance that she could restart her old business.

With her looks, no one would seriously consider her for a legitimate job. Her body oozed sexuality, and she knew that anyone who hired her would be doing it just to get her in bed. There was also the issue regarding her gender. Legally she was female, but she still had her penis. After some online research, she realized that she couldn’t afford surgery to get rid of her cock.

Of course, she could use her body for work, but she had no real idea where to start, other than talking to Chariya. She decided to keep that option as her last card to play.

A week after Frank’s death, she was called by Darryl who told her that he needed to see her in his office. Ten minutes later, she was driving over to his office.



Chapter 29

When she entered his office, she was surprised to see that Chelsea was there too.

“Please come in, Pearl,” said Darryl as he closed the door behind her. “Have a seat.”

Pearl sat down in the chair next to Chelsea.

“I’m very impressed,” said Chelsea. “You look very lovely. I have only seen photos of you since you were transformed.”

“Thank you,” replied Pearl.

“I want to see all of your body,” continued Chelsea. “Please undress.”

Pearl stared back in silence, not sure how to reply.

“Frank’s will left me all his property, and that would include you, so do as I order,” stated Chelsea. “Oh, and you will call me Mistress, is that clear?”

“The power of attorney you signed has been transferred over to her,” added Darryl. “Granted, sex slavery isn’t legal, but you really don’t have much of a choice.”

“Oh, and slut, will you address him as Master,” added Chelsea as she grinned. “I have the key to your collar and will soon update the website claiming ownership of you.”

Pearl slowly stood up on trembling legs and nodded.

“Yes, Mistress,” she replied softly.

“Just let your clothes drop to the floor,” ordered Chelsea.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Pearl as she unzipped her dress.

In a few moments, Pearl was standing naked in front of Chelsea and Darryl.

“Exquisite!” stated Darryl. “If it wasn’t for that small cock, I would have never guessed she was once a man.”

“She was never much of a man,” added Chelsea. “If she had been, she wouldn’t be standing in front of us right now.”

Pearl stood there in silence.

“How big are your tits?” asked Chelsea.

“40-E,” replied Pearl.

“They’re going to get even bigger,” said Chelsea. “You will also soon lose that pathetic excuse for a cock you have. I plan on having that Thai woman change you so that you will be the wet nurse for my child. Another part of the transformation will be that you will have a vagina of sorts. From what she told me, you will be able to be a surrogate mother for us. We want a large family, but I never want to be pregnant again.”

Pearl bit her lip nervously.

“I can’t wait to see you nursing our child, and in a few more months, you’ll have our child growing inside of you. Don’t worry, you will be conditioned to love your new life, and you won’t miss having sex one bit,” stated Chelsea.

Pearl fought back nausea as she listened to Chelsea.

“Darryl and I planned out your transformation over a year ago,” she continued. “It was his idea that I marry Frank to get his money.”

“That’s enough,” interrupted Darryl. “You don’t have to tell her everything.”

Chelsea laughed.

“Love, what is she going to do? She’s totally under our control now. Frank’s the one who transformed her into a totally submissive slut; she can’t betray us, even if she wanted to,” stated Chelsea. “Here, let me prove it. Pearl, get on your knees and suck your master’s cock.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Pearl meekly.

“We have nothing to worry about,” said Chelsea as she watched Pearl take Darryl’s cock into her mouth.



Chapter 30

Pearl was slightly surprised that Chelsea let her leave on her own. Darryl stated that they would wait a few weeks before they brought Pearl into their home. In the meantime, Pearl was ordered to go to Chariya to start her new transformation.

Pearl arrived at Chariya’s clinic the following day.

“I’m so sorry about all this,” said Chariya.

“Thank you,” replied Pearl.

“How are you doing?” asked Chariya.

“I wish I was dead,” said Pearl.

Chariya felt real sympathy for Pearl. She hesitated on what she was about to say, yet she decided that it was necessary.

“You know that they arranged for Frank’s death, right?” asked Chariya.

“I suspected it, but there’s no way to prove it. The cops found the shooter dead, last night,” said Pearl without emotion. “The police are calling his death a drug deal gone bad.”

“I heard that too, but it’s a lie. The shooter’s name was Kobe Smith, and he was killed to keep his mouth shut. He asked Darryl for more money and had to be eliminated.”

“How do you know that?” asked Pearl.

“I have my connections, and I have real proof that they arranged both murders, but I won’t release it if it hurts you,” replied Chariya. “I know this may sound strange, considering what I do for a living, but I do care about my clients. Frank had his flaws, but he wasn't that bad -- not compared to those two.”

“So what can I do?” asked Pearl hopefully.

“Do you really want to be their slave?” asked Chariya.

After a moment, Pearl shook her head.

“No,” she replied with bitterness. “I didn’t sleep last night, as I thought about their plans for me. I tried to think of a way out of it but couldn’t.”

“Have you forgotten about my offer?” asked Chariya.

“No, but they wouldn’t let me do it; they would never let me leave,” said Pearl. “Chelsea loves the fact that she owns me and can humiliate me to her heart’s delight -- assuming she has a heart. I mean, I know that Frank saw me as his slave, but he was often very nice to me.”

“Fuck her,” said Chariya bitterly. “She is a cruel bitch. If you want to escape them, I can help you.”

“I don’t want you to get hurt,” said Pearl as she wiped away a tear. “They already killed Frank.”

“They will never know. I will place a few calls and get things in motion, if you want it to happen,” said Chariya.

“What do you mean?” asked Pearl.

“I will call my connections in Tokyo. I have already shown him your photo, and he wants you to work in one of his clubs. I think we can come up with something that gets you away from Chelsea.”

“Yes, but won’t that tie you to it?” asked Pearl with concern.

Chariya smiled back.

“Don’t worry, my dear,” replied Chariya. “Once you hear the plan you will understand.”

“And so I will become a sex slave in Japan?” said Pearl.

“Not a slave. A sex-worker, yes, but not a slave,” said Chariya. “Of course, you won’t be able to come back to the States for a long time, but you will have a very good life. My associate will take very good care of you.”

Pearl listened in silence.

“It’s better than being a wet nurse and surrogate mother for that witch,” added Chariya. “If you stay here, what will you do? Even if you are free of those two, you don’t have a lot of options. At least over there you will have a good job and life.”

Pearl smiled back.

“That’s true. You know, I am very good in bed,” Pearl admitted. “I also like it; it’s the only thing that I’ve ever been good at. I know that may not be right, but I do like it.”

“There’s no shame in that,” said Chariya. “You will earn a lot of money, and soon you can do whatever you want.”

Pearl nodded slowly.

“Do you want to hear my plan?” asked Chariya.

“Yes, tell me,” said Pearl.

“Okay, but we need to act quickly. I don’t trust those two,” said Chariya ominously.



Chapter 31

A week later, Darryl parked his car outside Pearl’s apartment. He looked at his watch and wondered why the police wanted him here at 3AM. He got out of his car and was immediately stopped by a uniformed police officer, who asked him for his identification.

“I was called down here by Detective Jones,” said Darryl as he showed his ID.

“Okay, you can go up,” said the cop.

Darryl put his wallet away and headed into the building. He had been in bed with Chelsea an hour earlier when the call came through. Apparently Pearl had his number on her phone as an emergency contact.

He had to show his ID once again, when he reached Pearl’s apartment.

“Sorry to get you up so early,” said a large African-American in a gray suit. “I’m Detective Jones.”

As Darryl shook his hand he looked around the apartment. It looked as if there had been a riot there. The whole place was wrecked.

“What happened?” asked Darryl.

“We think that the resident was attacked. She appeared to have put up a pretty good fight,” said the detective. “The neighbors called and reported hearing a woman screaming.”

Darryl’s jaw dropped.

“Are you her lawyer?” asked Det. Jones.

“Yes,” he replied.

There was no sense in lying about this. His name was all over the documents associated with her identity change.

“I understand that you have to maintain lawyer-client privilege, but I need to ask you some questions. It will help us with the investigation,” said Det. Jones.

“Of course,” replied Darryl.

“Do you know what she did for a living?” he asked.

“I suspect she was an escort,” replied Darryl.

Det. Jones nodded.

“I really don’t know much about her business life,” continued Darryl. “I helped her with some legal documents regarding her name and gender change. She came to me through a mutual friend, Frank Martin.”

“The club owner?” asked Det. Jones.

Darryl nodded.

“She worked for him, and after his murder, I think she began working on her own.”

“Okay,” replied Det. Jones. “And so, she used to be a guy?”

“Pearl was transgendered. I don’t think she had surgery yet, but legally she was female.”

“That could explain a lot,” said the detective.

“What do you mean?” asked Darryl.

“I can’t go into detail, but her bedroom is even more torn up than this room. It looks like she had a client who attacked her. There’s a lot of blood on the sheets in the bedroom. I suspect that her client may not have known her true gender, freaked out and attacked her.”

“Where is Pearl?” asked Darryl.

“Another mystery,” said the detective. “A neighbor reported seeing a man put someone in his trunk. He said it looked like a rolled up carpet. We noticed the bedspread is missing.”

“Do you think she’s dead?” asked Darryl.

The detective shrugged his shoulders.

“Can’t say for sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised,” he replied. “There was a lot of blood in the bedroom. The crime scene team is checking it out, but if she isn’t dead, she’s been severely injured.”

Darryl stared back without comment. He wasn’t really concerned about Pearl; rather, he was wondering if there was anything that connected Pearl to Chelsea’s plan or to Frank’s murder.

“If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know,” said Darryl.

“Well, if we had her client list it would help,” said Det. Jones. “We found a laptop, but it was destroyed.”

“Sorry, I have nothing about her business connections,” he replied.

“Well, thanks. You have given us something to go on,” replied Det. Jones.

They shook hands, and Darryl headed home.

Chapter 32

Chelsea was shocked and upset, when Darryl told her what had happened to Pearl.

“What do we do?” she asked.

“We destroy any connection that you have to Pearl,” said Darryl. “With any luck, the cops won’t spend much time on the murder of a trannie whore.”

“Why did you have to tell them that you knew her?” demanded Chelsea.

“There’s no sense in lying about something that won’t hurt us. They would have found out that I did some legal work for her anyway. Trust me, I’ve been through things like this before,” he said.

“So do you think that she was turning tricks?” asked Chelsea.

“I doubt it, but more likely it was someone who wanted to add her to their stable. Frank wasn’t shy about displaying her. I think that someone came over, and she turned them down. They tried to convince her to join them, and things got out of hand,” said Darryl.

“So is she dead?”

“Most likely,” replied Darryl.

“Shit! Now what am I going to do?” exclaimed Chelsea. “Right to the end, she found a way to fuck me over.”

“I doubt this was her idea,” said Darryl.

“Fuck her,” said Chelsea. “So what do we do if the police come here?”

“Let me handle it,” said Darryl. “In the meantime, we should get back to sleep. We have some things that we have to do in the morning.”



Chapter 33

Later that day, Detective Jones stopped by Darryl’s office.

“Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to update you on Pearl before it made the news,” stated the detective.

“So have you found her?” asked Darryl.

He had perfected hiding his true emotions through the years, as a defense attorney. Outwardly he was calm, but inside he was very worried that the detective might have found something connecting him and Chelsea to Pearl.

“Not exactly. We found a car down by the river. Someone had tried to burn it, but failed. The bloody bedspread was in the trunk. We're presently checking the river, but with the current running fast, I doubt we’ll find her body.”

“How do you know she’s dead?” asked Darryl.

“The blood in the apartment and trunk was her blood type. It’s apparent she bled out,” he replied. “Do you know if she has any family?”

Darryl shook his head.

“None that she mentioned,” he replied. “I do have power of attorney for her.”

There was no sense in lying about this, he thought. Besides, he suspected that the detective knew more than he was revealing.

The detective nodded.

“Pearl had one with Frank, and when he died, she asked me to take over,” Darryl explained.

“Very well, we’ll keep you informed, but I doubt we’ll put much effort into the investigation,” replied the detective.

“The good citizens don’t like to see their tax money spent on a dead tranny whore, right?” said Darryl.

The detective shrugged, as he stood up.

“I’ll be in touch,” said the detective as they shook hands.



Chapter 34

“So she’s dead?” asked Chelsea.

Darryl nodded, as he sat down next to her.

“That’s what it looks like,” he replied. “They don’t have a body, but all the evidence adds up to that she was killed.”

He then told her about his conversation with the police.

“Did you have to tell the cops about the power of attorney?” she asked.

“No sense in lying about it. Trust me; I’ve handled things like this for years. Why do you think Frank picked me for his attorney in the first place?” he replied.

“But what if they look deeper into Frank’s demise?” she asked.

“Why would they?” he asked as he ran his hands over her belly. “There’s no connection. We had nothing to do with Pearl’s death. The case is all but closed.”

“And what happens when they find her body?” she asked.

“I doubt they will. The river is running fast, due the recent rains, and her body is probably already in the ocean,” he said. “Just relax, my dear.”

“Okay,” she replied. “So when do we get Pearl’s replacement?”



Chapter 35

“Hey! Jones, come in here,” said Lt. Kelso.

“What do you need?” asked Det. Jones.

“You’re working the Marx case right?” asked Lt. Kelso.

Jones just nodded.

“Well, it just got more interesting, come in here and look at this,” said Lt. Kelso.

Det. Jones walked into his boss’s office and sat down.

“We got this DVD in the mail today,” said Lt. Kelso. “It’s very interesting.”

Lt. Kelso started the program, and Pearl’s image appeared on the monitor.

“If you are watching this, then I am dead,” said Pearl.

Lt. Kelso paused the program.

“A courier service delivered this to the station, along with some documents,” said Lt. Kelso.

“Documents?” asked Jones.

“In time. Watch the rest of the DVD, first,” said Kelso.

Over the next few minutes, Pearl described what Frank had done to her and that Chelsea and Darryl had arranged for his murder. For the most part, it was the truth.

“I am worried that they will kill me next,” said Pearl. “They won’t do it themselves; they will use someone else, just like the way they killed Frank. The documents show the connection between them and Frank’s killer.”

Kelso paused the video again.

“We’re checking out the papers now, but they’re pretty damning. Apparently Martin had concerns about his wife and lawyer,” said Kelso. “The DA is looking them over as we speak.”

“Is there enough to get a warrant?” asked Jones.

“Maybe,” said Kelso. “We’re getting a search warrant now for the safety deposit box.”

“What safety deposit box?”

“Oh, sorry,” said Kelso as he hit play.

“Frank placed evidence in a safety deposit box,” said Pearl. “The key and location has been included with this video. I know that I should have come forward with this info sooner, but I was afraid. I thought that Darryl and Chelsea would leave me alone, but I know now that this was a mistake. They plan on cleaning up all loose ends that connect them to Frank’s murder. I am not a strong person, and I was afraid that no one would believe me. I have paid for this error in judgment with my life.”

“She’s right,” said Jones. “So what do we do?”

“Depends what’s in the box,” said Kelso.

“Just when you think you’ve seen it all,” said Jones.

“I know. The press will have a field day with this one,” said Kelso. “Anyway, stand by, I expect the DA to make a decision shortly.”

“And who else has seen this video?” asked Jones.

“Just us and the DA,” said Kelso.

“So no leaks?” asked Jones.

“No, not yet,” replied Kelso. “However, as soon as we arrest the lawyer and grieving widow, I expect that the press will get to see some or all of this. The DA is up for reelection this year, and this sort of case will keep his face in the news for months.”

“It will be cheaper than ads,” said Jones with a laugh.

“Exactly,” said Kelso.

“Um, will the DA want Marx’s body or is the evidence enough?” asked Jones.

“The crime scene guys have pretty much confirmed that she’s dead, based on the evidence they have collected,” replied Kelso. “Yeah a body would be nice, but I doubt we’ll find it.”

Jones nodded.

“Okay, I’ll be standing by,” said Jones.



Chapter 36

Lt. Kelso and Detective Jones stood behind District Attorney James Rome at the press conference. They watched as the DA expertly worked the media as he discussed the charges against Chelsea Martin and Darryl Jackson.

As expected, the case had drawn a lot of media attention. Not that anyone cared about Frank Martin or Pearl, but because of the details of the case. It was a slow news week, and a multiple murder case involving sexual slavery would provide some great ratings.

“We have very strong evidence that ties both of them to the deaths of all three victims,” said the DA. “They will be charged with the murders of Frank Martin, Pearl Marx, and Kobe Smith. Additional charges may be filed later.”

“So how strong is the evidence?” asked Pearl as she looked up from her laptop.

Chariya smiled back.

“Airtight,” she replied.

They were relaxing in a suite in the Hotel Okura in Tokyo, complements of Pearl’s new employer, watching a video of the press conference.

“Frank had a lot of friends in low places. He was liked and respected, and they were more than willing to help me put his killers away. Combined with the evidence that you provided they will be convicted and spend the rest of their lives in prison,” said Chariya. “Additional evidence will be found in the next few days that will seal their fate.”

“What do you mean?” asked Pearl.

“Your old collar will be found. It will show evidence that your throat was cut,” she said. “Because the collar was custom made and had a serial number, it will be another piece of evidence that you are dead.”

“I don’t feel dead,” said Pearl as she gave Chariya a small smile. “Speaking of which, when do I get my new identity?”

“Mr. Sato is working on it as we speak,” said Chariya. “Don’t worry, it will be perfectly legal.”

“I know. I just wonder what my new name will be,” replied Pearl. “I’m also curious what I will look like after the surgery.”

“Even more beautiful than you are now,” said Chariya.

Pearl nodded, as she got up and walked over to look out the window.

“I wish I could go out and explore the city, but I understand why I can’t,” said Pearl. “I mean, I’m not even here legally, and I am dead.”

She then laughed.

Pearl had been smuggled into the country by Mr. Sato.

“Soon you’ll get to see it. Tokyo is a wonderful place; I’m looking forward to living here too,” said Chariya.

“I’m sorry that you had to give up your business back in the States,” said Pearl.

Chariya walked over and slipped her arm around Pearl’s waist.

“Nothing to apologize for, my dear. I was ready for a change, and you just gave me the reason,” said Chariya. “Mr. Sato has use for my skills, and he pays very well.”

Pearl nodded.

“I will be glad to be me again. Well, the new me anyway,” said Pearl as she looked at her reflection.

Her hair was now dyed black. Additionally, her body was deeply tanned, and she wore contact lenses that gave her brown eyes.

“So will Mr. Sato,” added Chariya. “He wants you as a blonde.”

“My only regret is about the baby. I know what it’s like to have a lousy upbringing,” said Pearl.

“From what I understand, Frank had a sister who is going to apply for the child's custody. She is respectable, married and lives in Chicago,” said Chariya.

“That's good to hear,” said Pearl. “Well, I better get back to my studies.”

Pearl was using Rosetta Stone to learn Japanese.

“Okay, I’ll see you at dinner,” said Chariya.

Chapter 37

Three months later, Mr. Sato watched his newest hostess at work. While she had only been working in his club for a few weeks, she was already one of his best moneymakers. While this made him happy, he was more pleased with her attitude, and he was already making plans for her.

Many of his girls were content to just be escorts. This was fine, as he needed good workers, but every now and then he got a girl whom he could groom for something higher.

Ashley, formerly Pearl, was one of those girls. She had been expensive to get, but well worth the investment he thought.

He had been amused by the plan put forth by Chariya to free Ashley from her tormentors. Mr. Sato loved role play, and the idea of creating a crime scene was very appealing. It had been his idea to make the crime scene as bloody as possible, so that there was no doubt that Ashley had been murdered. He was also a huge fan of the movies of Quentin Tarantino and in a way it was his way of honoring his favorite director.

The fake crime scene had been cheap compared to other expenses tied to Ashley. It had not been cheap to smuggle her into the country and to provide her with a new identity, but it was quickly paying off. Yes, she was a very good investment in many ways.

Mr. Sato owned several pleasure clubs in Tokyo, and each catered to a different sexual taste. At first, he had not wanted to have transgendered escorts, but now it was his most profitable club. Even with the bribes he paid to the authorities and Yakuza, he still made a small fortune from the club.

While all his girls were experts in proving sexual pleasure, Ashley took it to a higher level. She had a knack of being able to adapt and become whatever type of lover her client requested. She also was very kinky and open to almost any scene, as long it only involved consenting adults. Mr. Sato appreciated both her willingness and common sense. While he operated on the fine line of legality, he knew what he couldn’t do.

However, what really caught his attention was her intelligence. She may have looked like a blonde bimbo, but she was extremely smart. First, she was very skilled with computers, and she had already upgraded all his systems for free -- saving him thousands of dollars, and making his system much more efficient.

Additionally, she was one of the few girls who truly tried to learn Japanese, and she had already expressed an interest in learning Korean. While many of the girls knew a few phrases, few tried to become fluent. Ashley was different, and even though she didn’t know it, this would open many doors for her. Eventually, he would like her to be one of his club managers to train and run the girls.

He was also pleased to have Chariya on his payroll. He would soon have the best transgendered escorts in the city, and this would make him very wealthy.

He smiled as he watched Ashley work her skills on the CEO of one of the auto manufacturers. She was dressed as his secretary in a tight fitting skirt and blouse. The CEO had his hands all over her, and Mr. Sato knew that they would soon be leaving for one of the special suites he had on site. He also knew that the CEO was paying a very large sum of money for his time with Ashley. Yes, his investment in Ashley would definitely pay off, he thought.



Chapter 38

Ashley relaxed after work in her apartment, drinking tea and reading the latest update from Chelsea and Darryl’s trial. As expected, it had become a total media circus, which made finding info online about the trial easier.

While the trial was just starting, it was obvious that the prosecution had a very strong case. The only question was whether or not the prosecution would push for the death penalty. Ashley was actually hoping that they would get life without parole, as she felt it was a better punishment. While she knew they would never show regret over the lives they hurt, she could take pleasure in knowing they would spend the rest of their lives thinking about everything they lost.

She felt no guilt over the fact that they were falsely charged with her death. But she felt that in many ways Chelsea had been responsible for the death of Andrew; Darryl had been an accessory, so it wasn’t that big of a stretch. She also knew they had ordered Frank’s death and the subsequent murder of his killer. Added to that were the disgusting plans that had made regarding her, which they were not being charged for. No, they were horrible people who deserved to be punished. Ashley had no trouble sleeping over her contribution to their trial.

Ashley was also pleased that Frank’s sister had been given custody of the baby boy. The article stated that she would be applying for full custody, if Chelsea was convicted. Ashley smiled, knowing that some good had come out of all this. At least Frank’s son would have a good upbringing and a chance for a normal life.

She turned off her computer and walked over to look out the window. She had a beautiful view of the Tokyo skyline. With each passing day, she felt more at home here. Yes, she knew she would always be an outsider, but then again she had always been an outsider. At least now, she had a chance for a future.

She looked at her reflection in the window and smiled. Thanks to the surgery, she had a very feminine face. It had also made her look younger, but she didn’t mind that as it pleased her clients. With her high cheek bones, small perky nose and full lips, she also looked very different than she had when she was Pearl. She was also happy to be a blonde again, as again it meant happier clients.

Her slave tattoo had been covered up with a beautiful Japanese floral tattoo.

It would be years, if ever, before she could return to the States, but then again her life there had been one nightmare after another. That chapter of her life was over.

Yes, she was an escort, but at least she was happy and appreciated. And yes, her life wasn’t perfect, but no one ever said that life would be perfect. At least now she had some control over her future and that was a start.

The End





up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story.

Forced fem is not my normal cup of tea, but this story overrides my normal feelings. The quality of the story and the final turns in the end made it more than great story well written.

Huggles

Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

pearl

as always another great story. hope you keep writing them

why did Chelsea

have it in for Andrew? I mean I understand she was not a good person. I guess she just figured he was a soft target.

Excellent story, thanks for the entertainment.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

There are many ways to win.

Ashley did that, win, though it may not seem like it to some people. But she's happy and that counts as a win in any book.

Maggie

thanks

As always another great story

MICKIE

Shocked !

Well, neither Julie O, nor Itinerant are on a pedestal any longer. Well written actually. The procedures mentioned can not be done in real life, so behave kiddies. Far too explicit for me.

G

well......

I liked that Pearl was happy in the end. The journey not so pleasant at times. Though I'd say that Andrew had been inherently submissive from an early age and attracted to the feminine side. I did like it for the most part, thanks Itinerant for posting this. (Hugs) Taarpa

good

good