Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 7

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy; are you serious honey? Part 7
By Princess Panty boy

“Okay honey your right let’s get in the house.” We carry all the bags, and I guess I didn’t notice how many bags of clothes Penny bought from Macy's.

I wonder what she bought, all I seen was a couple pairs of tights that Miley wanted. I lift one of the bags I am carrying, and I look inside.

“Holy shit I can't believe this.” I am shaking my head I cannot believe Miley buying this stuff for me. I know I was not the best dad to them, but this is crazy that she is doing this to me. I look again in the bag as Miley hears me.

Oh, man, Miley is walking over to Penny and I am sure she is going to tattle tale on me again. “Mommy, mommy daddy is cursing again really loud outside, he said the ‘S’ word again.”

“Is he going to get a spanking like we do when we curse or when we say something we were told not to say? I know you warned him at the mall.”

Penny is shaking her head at me when I walk into the house. “I will deal with her; just take your bags up to your room Miley it is time for bed.”

“You said you will deal with ‘her’ you mean ‘him’ right mommy?” I see a pissed look on Penny's face as she is talking to Miley, but I cannot hear what they are saying.

Penny looks at me than down at Miley standing by her feet. “Miley I said I would deal with HER now up to your room, it’s time for bed. Give me and your father a kiss good night than get your pajamas on.” Miley walks over, and gives me a kiss on the cheek and hugs me.

“Daddy you shouldn’t curse, but I am really glad you are home. I know I will get a good night sleep knowing you are here with us. I love you daddy.”

I kiss Miley back on the cheek like a little girl would. I will have to remember to kiss her on the forehead like parents kiss there little children. Like I did before my accident. “I love you to Miley, and I am glad to be home too. Now have a good night and sweet dreams baby girl.” After Miley kisses and hugs her mom, she runs up the stairs.

“Penny I am shutting the front door that was the last of the bags right?” I walk over to the kitchen table seeing all the bags Penny and Miley carried in sitting on the table. “Wow I didn’t notice there was that many bags we got from the mall.”

I put the two bags I was carrying on the table too. “Where you outside cursing again?” I stop and listen to her as I sit at the table because I feel so small looking up at Penny. Wow, she looks pissed.

“Um well yes I did say ‘holy shit’ when I seen the package of little princess diapers in the bag for me that Miley bought.” Penny is staring at me I don’t think she even blinked.

Penny looks pissed; the look on her face says she does not care what I am saying. “I told you in Macy's not to curse we are trying to set a good example for our girls and I told you not to curse. I even gave you a quick smack on the butt in the store in front of everyone.”

“If I just let this slide again Miley will think it is okay to curse and not get in trouble.” I am looking at Penny and she looks so sexy in her little skirt but she looks so pissed at me.

I cannot look her in the eyes. “I am sorry Penny I didn’t mean to curse in front of Miley.” I look down at my feet.

“You can't curse in front of anyone, this is ridiculous. I told you not to curse and now you have to pay the price.”

I look at Penny. “What are you going to do, ground me hehehe.” Opps I giggled I meant to laugh that is so messed up. I cannot believe I am starting to act like a little girl. I look back up and Penny is pulling me at of the chair. I almost fall on the floor.

“No I am not going to ground you. But, you have to learn a lesson about not cursing. The girls have to know what is wrong is wrong.” I feel Penny pull me off the chair, and she looks pissed.

Penny sits in one of the kitchen chairs and pulls me over her lap. “What are you doing Penny you cannot be serious I am your husband. We are married you can't put me over your lap like I am one of your children.”

“You heard Miley today my husband is gone he was killed in that accident at work.” I feel her lift up the back of my dress exposing my plastic panties. Know way she is doing this. This is a nightmare, Penny must be teasing me.

My heart starts to go about a hundred miles an hour. I cannot believe I am laying across my wife's lap getting ready to be spanked. She must be teasing me this is a nightmare. I put both my hands behind me and I start kicking my feet. “WACK”, WACK’.

“No Penny, no please. Owe Penny please stop I am your husband I love you so much, I am sorry I cursed. “WACK, WACK, I feel Penny start to speed her smacking and she is holding my hands to the side as she keeps spanking me over and over as I start crying. My legs are kicking back and force and I cannot move.

I continue to cry like a little baby and then I notice I am peeing in my panties while she is spanking me. Tears are running down my face feeling the pain of her spanking me and I feel so alone. As soon as I start peeing in my panties, I stop kicking my feet and I just cry.

“I am so sorry Penny I wish I was still in a coma, I wish I died, and never came home.” Penny stops spanking me, and takes me off her lap. I stand on the floor before her crying holding my sore bottom.

I look between my legs, I can see how I soaked my new panties are, and a small puddle of pee is inside the plastic panties. It moves around as I move standing there staring between my legs. I cry harder noticing I wet myself.

“You can't mean that sweetie.” I look up at Penny and she is starting to cry while I rub my bottom. “I missed you so much and now. You are saying you want to die.”

I see tears pouring down Penny's face while she is talking to me. “What am I doing Doug I just want our girls to have a great life and you broke a rule and I spanked you, they have to learn to respect us.”

“I may have the body of a small child, okay a small girl but I am still your husband. I still have all our memories of us going out and dating and when you got pregnant with the twins, I worked double shifts to give us a better life.”

Penny just continues to cry. “I am sorry I spanked you sweetie. I am such a bad wife, I have no excuse I am so sorry sweetie. I love you so much.” I look at her and I start to hug Penny, as Penny loses control crying harder.

“You will be okay Penny. Don’t cry I sat there in that damn hospital bed after I woke up just dreaming of coming home and spending some time with my beautiful wife.” She is listening to me but still crying.

Penny puts her head on my little shoulder and looks down at my plastic panties while she is rubbing her eyes. “Did you wet your panties?” I look her in the eyes, while tears are still falling from her eyes. “I made you pee from spanking you so hard didn’t i? I am so sorry sweetie.”

“Yes I couldn’t control myself when you started spanking me. I was crying so hard the next think I knew I was wetting myself. I never felt so embarrassed you seeing me in pee soaked panties and wearing wet plastic baby panties over them too.”

Penny puts her arms around me and hugs me as I look up to her I feel her warm lips push against mine as we kiss passionately. Her tongue starts to slide in and out of my mouth with our tongues wrapping around each other's.

I feel my whole body relaxing and I stop shaking as we continue to kiss. The feel of pee in my panties and plastic panties feels so weird as I notice I am peeing again while we are kissing. I stop peeing the second I notice what I am doing.

“Penny I forgive you for spanking me but I really need to get out of these um, wet panties, and get changed. I feel weird enough kissing my wife while I am wearing a dress and panties, but pee soaked panties is too crazy.”

Penny rubs the tears out of her eyes. “Well maybe you can spank me after we get you out of those wet panties okay?” I smile hearing Penny trying to throw humor in our conversation.

“Okay you got a deal, but knowing you, you will enjoy it too much and it won't be a punishment hehehe.” Penny and I giggle like little girls as she stands up next to me, and we walk upstairs to our bedroom holding hands.

I walk into our bathroom. “Let me help you sweetie.” I feel Penny unbuttoning the back of the new sundress I am wearing. She pulls it over my head. I bend over and start pulling down my soaked plastic panties.

“Penny can you get me something else to wear while I clean up?” I walk into our bathroom as she looks for some clothes for me.

I put one of the towels around my waist after I clean myself up, and putting both of the panties in the dirty clothes hamper after I empty the pee out of the plastic panties.

I walk out into our bedroom wearing only the towel around my waist while I watch Penny going through my dresser draws. God she has a sexy body, if I had a cock still it would be poking threw this towel, man I miss being a man.

“I am sorry honey but when I found out you were going to live, and your body changed into the body of a little girl I told Mary to get rid of all your old clothes. You don’t have any boy clothes at all in the house.”

I look at her bent over the open dresser; I want to spank her tight little body until she moans in pleasure. I walk over to her. “I understand Penny that makes total sense getting rid of all my old clothes there is no way I could fit into them now.”

“Yea but Mary filled all your old dresser draws with Miley's old clothes.” I notice Penny looks as if she wants to cry again. “I am sorry I should have noticed, I've been so busy planning for your return. I don’t want to give you any excuses honey.”

I see her pull a pink pair of panties out of the dresser draw that used to have my boxer underwear’s in them. She then opens another dresser draw that held my pajamas and pulls out a silky nightgown.

“Is this going to be okay for you sweetie? I remember when Miley used to wear these.” Penny is smiling from ear to ear at me with the tiny little girls pink princess panties in one of her hands, and a pink silk nightgown in her other hand.

“Well I’ve been wearing dresses all day. I guess as long as I get to feel my beautiful wife in my arms who cares. Or at least I can wear them until I can get regular pajamas.”

Penny smiles and holds the panties on the floor as I step into them, feeling Penny pulling the little panties up my legs. “And here is the matching nightgown.” I look at what the panties say on them as I read them upside down. “Little princess.”

“Well yea that’s what they say just like this.” Penny says. I feel her pulling the silky nightgown over my head. Of course it says little princess on the nightgown too.

I push my hair around while I feel Penny fixing the hem of the nightgown. “Well at least I’m not naked. Speaking of naked.” I get behind Penny and pull the zipper down on her little tight skirt. I slide it down her long smooth legs, and then she steps out of it.

“Honey I am a lot shorter now as you know. Can you sit on the edge of bed?” I look up at Penny smiling down at me. Penny sits down on the edge of the bed in just her yellow panties, and top. “It’s great to see those sexy panties on you that you were teasing me with under that sexy skirt.” Penny smiles hearing my comment.

I climb up on the bed and stand behind Penny as I start to kiss on her neck than nibble on her ear lobe while I am unbuttoning her top. Oh, I have been wanting to do this for so long. I run my little hands over her smooth soft sexy skin.

“Oh that feels so good Doug.” I pull her top over her head as one of my hands reaches around to the front of her. I feel her warm soft sexy breasts threw her bra.

My other hand unclips her bra from the back as it drops to the bed. “I still have that magic touch Penny. One quick twist and that bra is history hehehe.” Damn I giggled again I really have to get a grip about not acting like a little girl.

My hand now is feeling her warms smooth breasts while I give her tiny kisses on her sexy neck, I feel her breasts while I stand behind her on the bed. Penny starts moaning, I feel her hand reach around and start going up and down on my smooth legs while I feel her hard nipples with my hands, i am still kissing her neck slowly. Penny just moans softly.

“That feels so good Doug don’t stop.” While I am kissing her neck, I feel her one hand sliding up and down my legs until she slides her hand inside my nightgown.

The second I feel her fingers start to touch my new princess panties I stop kissing her and jump out of bed. “Oh you are not leaving me like this are you? I know I gave you a spanking but don’t tease me by leaving the bedroom to get back at me Doug sweetie.”

“I should just tease you for spanking me but i am just shutting off the lights baby.” I say as I shut the lights and I climb back in bed in the dark, and continue kissing Penny's neck from the back as I pull her down on the bed.

We both slide to the top of the bed when our lips meet; we start to kiss that passionate kiss that only Penny can do. I feel the chills going up and down my body kissing her. One of her hands is going through my hair while the other is rubbing my back threw the silk nightgown i am wearing.

“Oh that feels so good Penny. I've missed kissing you and lying in bed with you.” We continue to kiss while I feel Penny pulling me on top of her with her hard nipples poking through my nightgown.

Penny starts to moan softly when my nightgown started rubbing against her naked breasts. My hand slides down her body but I cannot reach her panties so I slide my body down until her nipple is in my mouth. I start suckling on it as my hand drifts down feeling how soaked her panties are now.

“Oh Penny did you go potty in your panties your soaked hehehe?” I slide my fingers across her soaked panties smiling at her warm smooth sexy body.

Penny moans a little louder. “Yes I did wet my panties I think I need a spanking.” We both giggle softly until my fingers slide inside her panties. I did not even touch her vagina as she starts moaning loudly.

“Oh yes Doug yes.” I slide her nipple out of my mouth as my body slides down until my face is right on her panties. I kiss her panties between her legs as both of my hands slide her panties down her long legs until her panties are laying on the floor with Penny now totally naked.

I slide back up as I start kissing on her soft breasts until my mouth slides over her nipples. My hand slides down to her wet vagina, my fingers start doing little circles around the edge of her vagina. Penny starts moaning louder until I hear her scream as I realize she just had an orgasm with my fingers not even near her vagina.

“Does that feel good Penny?” I see Penny's eyes open up as I tease her running my fingers in small circles around her hot wet vagina. The second I see her ready to say something I slide a finger inside her.

Penny's thighs clinch around my hand and arm as I can barely move my fingers she is tightening her grip so much. “Oh no, oh no yesssss. Oh, baby that feels so good. Don’t you even think of stopping?” I listen to her start to moan when my fingers start moving around again.

“Your right baby this does feel good.” My fingers start to feel Penny's warm feminine juices dripping out of her while she moans and I play with her wiggling my fingers to her delight.

I feel Penny's hand moving up and down my back until she grabs the hem of the pink nightgown I am wearing. She starts to pull it up and over my head leaving me naked except i am still wearing the little girl panties.

“Oh yessssss sweetie that feels so good.” I hear Penny saying while I have my fingers inside her. Right after I hear Penny moaning and her comment I feel her hands going down my back and slide into the back of my panties.

Both her hands are feeling my butt cheeks as I finger her and I am still sucking on her nipples. I just love hearing Penny moaning louder and louder. I smile again listening to her constant moaning. “Oh yessssss, ohhhh yessss don’t stop.” Is all I hear Penny saying in between her moans.

One of her hands is still squeezing my butt cheeks when I feel her other hand pulling my panties down and off of me. We are both now totally naked with me lying on top of her hot smooth soft sexy body.

The feel of her warm smooth body feels so good but the second I could feel her warm body against mine I think she had another orgasm. Penny's hands are now going up and down my naked back and bottom with her making small circles on my skin feeling my back and bottom.

I lose track of how many orgasms Penny has, I just smile listening to her moaning so loud than her exploding at my touch when my fingers fine that special spot. I am smiling while over, and over she squirms around my fingers humping my hand.

“Yes baby you like that don’t you?” I say. I bend my wrist a little, as my wrist sits on her vagina. Penny closes her legs and starts to explode again as she humps my hand harder, and harder, louder, and louder she moans until she explodes again.

When Penny slides her legs apart she moves my hand away telling me to stop, she has had enough. “I thought I was going to have a heart attack my heart was pumping so heard.” I look into the whites of her eyes and her smiling white teeth, which are the two things I can only see in the darkness of our master bedroom.

“Speaking of pumping, you pumped any harder on my hand I think you would have broken it baby. I think my hand and fingers are made of rubber now hehehe.” I giggle saying to Penny.

In the middle of me giggling, I feel Penny's lips push against mine as I start to return her passionate kiss. “I love how you giggle now sweetie, it gives my whole body the chills hearing your new voice and feeling your hairless smooth soft body against mine. I know you don’t like your new little girl voice but I love it.” I look into Penny eyes as she smiles.

“Especially your smooth body. I loved your body before the accident but your hairy body never turned me on. Now I am turned on the second I touch your smooth body sweetie. The smooth soft skin you have really does it for me now.” I think that is somewhat weird, but it is good she is being truthful as I listen.

I smile hearing that my new smooth body turns on Penny. “Not to be a buzz killer sweetie but we really need to talk about what we are going to do in the future. I mean I still have to go to work every day and it’s going to be years before you can go back to work because of your new age.”

“So what are you thinking Penny? I will do whatever is best for our family like I always have. I know this is crazy me in this new form but it is still me inside. I am sure we will figure something out.”

Penny smiles and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. “I am glad you feel that way because I don’t know what to do once I go back to work Monday.”

“What do you mean baby? Why would anything change about you going back to work next week?” I smile looking at Penny playing with her hair as she runs her fingers through mine at the same time.

Penny looks down into the pillow. “I guess we can talk about serious stuff later. I did get a call from work while we were at the mall while you were in the dressing room.”

“I still have to go into work tomorrow and pick up some paper work to do at home to make up for my time off today and then we will have the whole week end together. Well at least until we have to pick up the twins tomorrow after the game.”

I smile thinking about us being alone. “When do you have to go to work tomorrow?” The thought gives me the chills again, thinking of Penny and me alone in our bed.

“We will think of something, I mean look what we have been threw already.” We both just lay in each other's arms as we have some peace and quiet lying in bed in the dark.

Just feeling Penny in my arms was so exciting for me and must have been for Penny too because after a short few minutes of silence I notice Penny fell asleep in her arms.

Today sure was a busy day. I am so twisted on which way is up. I mean, I came home from the hospital and I had to wear a dress and a pink dress at that. If that was not bad enough I also had to wear a diaper and put up with Mary teasing me. Damn I just remembered she even put the diaper on me.

OMG and I also peed in that diaper, thank god Penny never found out. I don’t know what should would do if I told her I wet my diaper while I was talking to her eye to eye in the mall.

Man, than we get home and she gave me a spanking from hell I still cannot believe Penny did that. I mean it was she just snapped or something. I guess her being alone with the kids for over two months, and doing everything by herself must have made her snap.

I mean look at me, no one would ever guess I was a full-grown man just over two months ago. Now I have the body of a little girl. God life sucks but I am alive so it could have been worse I guess.

Yea could have been much worse. I still have my family and they love me, or at least most of them do. Mary will have to get used to our new household is all.

I know I probably wasn’t very fair with her when I needed my sleep and I would yell at her to be quite and sometimes she was grounded by me and Penny for waking me up.

Okay to be honest she would get grounded all the time for waking me up. The time I caught her climbing back in the house threw her window when she was out all night. She was grounded for that not expecting me to come home early because I did not feel well.

That sucked seeing her feet wiggling in threw her window wearing some little skirt for sure out somewhere with her boyfriend at the time.

At first, I thought someone was breaking into the house so I was really freaked out, plus I was feeling like crap and driving home and seeing her sneaking back into the house. I was really pissed I am sure her grandparents heard me yelling at her and they live 3000 miles away. Giggling again to myself.

I do not think she even talked to me for two weeks come to think of it. That sure was a quite two weeks, I remember everyone walking around waiting for Mary or me to go at it again.

After that, we were at one of the football games and I watched as her boyfriend put his hand under her little cheerleading skirt feeling her bottom up.

I almost lost my mind when I seen that. Penny had to keep me from killing that little punk. Right in front of everyone in the bleachers too. I dated a cheerleader in high school, but I never did that, or well I never did that in public we would always go under the bleachers and mess around.

I guess I should forgive and forget. We are all in a new type of environment and everything is new to all of us with me in this little person form.

I will have to try harder to be a better person to Mary. Stephanie and Miley really never got in trouble, or at least never were caught.

I lay my head down in between Penny's warm soft breasts, and I get so relaxed.

What I sight we must make. I giggle to myself making a mental note to stop giggling, and stop acting like a little girl in general. I cannot believe I am doing this naturally as if I was really a little girl.

I lay there awake smiling. Our naked bodies wrapped around each other putting the blanket over us both. I fall asleep naked on top of my naked wife.

(The Next Morning)

I wake up and see my beautiful wife next to me. Looking over at Penny, i notice the straps to her nightgown peeking out above the blanket. That is weird we were both naked when I fell asleep.

The second I notice her nightgown on I notice I am wearing that pink princess nightgown again. I guess Penny must have got up and put the nightgowns on us.

The window blinds and curtains are wide open; I think I will close them before Penny wakes up so she can get some more rest. It has been tough on her since I was away in the hospital.

I climb out of bed and feel something immediately different. No way, that sound cannot be what it sounds like. I lift the front of the nightgown up and sure enough, I am wearing a diaper. Not only am I wearing a diaper but also I am wearing the pink plastic panties that go over the diaper.

“Oh your awake sweetie.” Penny says as she sits up in bed watching me looking at the plastic panties I am wearing. “I woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and we were both naked so I put a night gown on myself and put one on you too. I figured the doctor said you had to wear a diaper for a while and I didn’t want you to have an accident especially in our bed sweetie.”

I put the nightgown back down covering the plastic panties and the pink diaper I’m wearing. “I hope you don’t mind sweetie, I was just trying to help. Did I make a mistake putting a diaper on you while you were sleeping?”

“I guess not baby, it’s just kind of weird going to sleep with my sexy naked wife and waking up in a diaper and nightgown.” I smile at Penny.

Penny pats the bed with her hand. “Why don’t you come back to bed with you sexy wife as you said. I am pretty sure she can use a little, umm cuddle time with her husband.” I shut the blinds and the curtains and climb back in bed.

“Did you miss me baby?” The second those words leave my lips I feel my wife's warm lips pushing against mine as we kiss passionately.

I smile feeling her greet me with such a kiss. “I love your new voice when you were saying baby. I think I should start calling you baby instead since you’re the one wearing a diaper hehehe.” Penny giggles but I open my eyes not thinking that was funny at all.

“I am only kidding sweetie, don’t give me that look just kiss me.” I guess she is just teasing me. I smile, and we start kissing again. I reach over and run my hands up and down Penny's nightgown until I reach the bottom of it. I take the edge and lift it up over her head as she lays there in just her little sexy panties.

Wow she is so sexy seeing here with her eyes closed still kissing me with her wearing only her panties. My hand slides over and starts feeling Penny’s hard nipples. My other hand reaches down pulling her wet panties down and off of her leaving her totally naked. I guess she is enjoying this too hearing her moaning softly.

“That feels so good baby, I mean Doug hehehe.” Penny says as she starts to pull my silk nightgown over my head. “Oh that’s much better.” I feel her hands going up and down my body until I am on top of her.

Penny’s soft smooth hands are all over my back and side and I feel her fingers get to the edge of the plastic diaper than go back up rubbing my almost naked body. I than feel both her hands grab my diapered bottom and she squeezes my bottom and I hear Penny moan with an orgasm.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK “Are you guys in there mommy daddy, are you awake?” We both look at each other startled by the loud knocking on our bedroom door. Penny is completely naked, and I am wearing only plastic panties going over my diaper.

“Yes Miley me and mommy were just um waking up, what's up?” Penny jumps out of bed and goes in our bathroom. I slide the little princess nightgown over my head and past my diapered bottom. I open the door seeing Miley standing there. “Are you okay? It sounded like an emergency the way you were knocking on the door like you were hurt or something.”

Miley looks me up and down. “No I am alright daddy. You look pretty in my old nightgown daddy. Do you like little princess clothes like your nightgown? Are you wearing the matching panties with it? Can I see?” Miley’s hand goes to the edge of the nightgown like she was going to lift it up and look underneath.

“No Miley you can't lift my nightgown up. Well I am glad you are okay. You scared mommy and daddy the way you knocked so loud on the door.”

She moves her hand away from my nightgown. “Oh and this Miley this is your old nightgown so I didn’t really pick it. I am wearing your old clothes until mommy and I can afford to buy me some new clothes like some boys’ pajamas, and some jeans.”

Miley starts playing with her long hair. “Why can't I see your panties? We are both girls; see you can see my panties.” I watch as she lifts the bottom of her nightgown showing me she is wearing the same type of panties I wore yesterday.

“No Miley I don’t want to see your panties and I don’t want you to see mine, I mean my underwear.”

Miley pulls her nightgown back down covering her little panties. “Um I was wondering what you and mommy are doing, I guess you were just waking up too.”

“Yes Miley did you have a good night’s sleep?” I see her rubbing her eyes when I ask that.

I smile at Miley knowing she looks tired. “Yes daddy I just woke up. It felt so good you being home with us. I was able to sleep really good daddy. I think the minute my eyes closed I was a sleep.”

“I was wondering if mommy was still going to take me to dance class.” I am surprised not knowing anything about Miley going to dance classes.

“Yes Miley go get changed into your dance clothes so me and daddy can get dressed too.” We both here Penny yell from the bathroom.

The end of part 7

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when we get feedback from our stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Fun Chapter

I'm so sorry Mary is being such a vindictive young girl. She seems to be the fly in this ointment. Everything else seemed understandable and nice. Even the spanking is well-explained.