Education of a Sissy - Ch 5. Bride Of The Slime Monster

Printer-friendly version

Michael is almost free. He can see the door into sunlight, he can smell the sweet breath of freedom. All he has to do is best the guardian of the portal.

Bride Of The Slime Monster

With a ping, the lift doors opened onto the lobby, and the receptionist. "Fuck it," thought Michael, "How could things possibly get worse?" He strode out of the lift towards her and the gate that would set him free, trying to fake a confident attitude.

As his heels hit the marble of the lobby, he realised another difference between his Mary Jane's, and these new boots. Rather than the previous, slightly muted click, these heels rang around the lobby. They even sounded more confident than before, and Michael subconsciously took this in, and without knowing, he walked taller and more confidently.

"Hello, sweetie, how did things go? Did you get everything you need?" she asked.

"Pretend everything is OK. If you sound good, you should get away," thought Michael. "I think so. A few unexpected issues, but it should be fine."

"That sounds good. I love your costume. Who is it, and where did you get it?"

"According to Miranda, it's Sailor Sissy in her Magical School Girl costume. She said she was getting bored of gym-slip sissies." For some reason, Michael gave a twirl to show off the costume, finishing with a swish of the wand dramatically pointing it into the air and adding the fake lip-sync. "With luck," Michael thought, "she won't see the wands growth."

The gentle applause felt like a reward. "That was lovely," said the receptionist. "When I was young, I loved Sailor Sissy. My favourite bad guy was the Slime Monster. The way he would envelope her in his slime, holding her tight until she managed to raise her power to free herself, would keep me awake at night."

"I appear to have managed to miss Sailor Sissy. I'll try to catch up with it."

"It was a great series, but I doubt that you'll be able to find it now. Oh, I just realised, I missed your name, when you came in, a very naughty thing to do."

"Uhm," said Michael, "It's Michelle."

"Hi Michelle, I'm Samantha. If you need anything, just come and find me, I'll usually be either on the front desk, or in the office just behind."

"Thanks, though I hope that I won't need any further help." said Michael. "God yes please, nothing further."

"Well, I'd better let you go. It's a lovely day out there, and I'm sure you want to enjoy it." The only thing Michael was planning to enjoy was getting out of his costume. "You know what be good? A picnic in the park. Can't you just see yourself, relaxing in a blanket, enjoying the sun and a meal?" Michael could. He could also see himself getting into massive trouble.

Samantha pressed something on her desk, and the little gate swung open. Michael took advantage of this to make his escape. Just as he was about to walk out the main door, he turned and looked back. He was glad to escape and didn't want to come back here, and yet... Miranda, Annabel and Samantha were all nice people who had done their best to help him, even if he didn't really like the results. He didn't get to meet that many nice people, and he had exploited them.

Feeling doubtful and confused, Michael left the shade of the office, for the bright light of day.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos