Education of a Sissy - Ch 6. As If By Magic, The Shop Keeper Appeared

Printer-friendly version

Freedom! Michael is now on the way home, but first, …

This is probably far too short a section, but it means that I have a daily post, and tomorrows section is much larger, with some new stuff.

As If By Magic, The Shop Keeper Appeared

The sun was bright and warm, as Michael walked down the flight of steps in front of the office. He brought his hand up to shade his eyes, and the wand immediate flashed spoke and grew. He quickly whipped his hand back to the "no action" position, and brought up his left hand instead.

There appeared to be no-one within hearing distance, and only one person looked like they had seen the flashing, and turned and walked away. The sun neat down on Michael, and he found himself getting hot. "Maybe a drink in the park, not a picnic of course, but a nice cooling drink."

There was a small grocery store by the park entrance. With care and effort, Michael was able to get a basket over the wand, and hang it from the crook of his right arm. Never having been in the store before, Michael wandered around, looking for something to drink. While doing so, he managed to accumulate a beef sandwich, a scotch egg and a small pork-pie, topping it off with a can of coke.

"Bonjourno, Bella Donna," came a voice from behind him. "How may I help you?" Michael was very lucky that he just managed to avoid triggering the wand when he jumped. Turning around, he saw a middle age Italian, obviously the shop keeper.

"Thank you," he replied. "I have everything I need for my picnic." "Picnic? I wasn't planning a picnic was I?"

"Bella, bella, bella," the shopkeeper objected. "A beautiful sissy like you requires a proper picnic, not like that." Before Michael could respond his basket was empty, the Italian had taken him by the left hand, and was leading him around the shop.

"First, the signorina requires a blanket. The park is a poor one, and unfortunately, none of the seats are suitable for the lady. And if she sits on the ground, she will ruin her so pretty dress." The blanket was quickly followed by a small salad, and a sweet dessert.

"Finally, and most import, what is the young lady to drink? A wine, obviously, but which one? Something light, delicate, fragrant like the bella herself." His fingers flicked over the bottles on the shelf, and then grabbed one. "Perfect. I think the signorina will be delighted with this."

"Maybe some light reading? The latest edition of 'Sissy' is out today."

At the till, Michael paid for his picnic, carefully making sure that his name wasn't visible as the credit card went into the machine.

"Is the signorina happy with her picnic?" asked the keeper, as he packed the purchases away.

"It's not what I was planning, but I think I'm going to enjoy it." Michael smiled at him, while wondering, "What the hell was I thinking? This is nothing like what I had planned. I should be one the way home!"

As Michael left the shop, the shop keeper called out, "Buongiorno, signorina. Have fun with your picnic."

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm so confused...

Did Magick suddenly interrupt his world or did they drug him or something and he's having mass hallucinations like the glove wand thing o.O?!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Super intelligent moles

I'm betting on super intelligent moles, who have developed the power of telepathy, and are just playing around to see what happens.

The card!

> At the till, Michael paid for his picnic, carefully making sure that his name wasn't visible as the credit card went into the machine.

That's funny - especially so, since once the machine has scanned the magnetic strip on the card ... they own him ... there just isn't much they can't find out about him.

I was more thinking of the

I was more thinking of the shop keeper seeing the male name and realising that things were even weireder thn they appeared to be. As for Michael, I surprised he's thinking that much, at the moment.

Signorina

joannebarbarella's picture

The store owner has him sussed, and she is going to have a picnic and like it,

Joanne