The Maiden of Bronze Chapter 5 Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Balboa Inn, Seaside suite, Pasha answers the door, happy to find her sister Mink. “So good to see you, come in and I'll have some tea sent up.”

Mink walks on through to the seaside patio, sits in a padded chair facing the ocean. The morning breeze filled with the birds calling and the crash of the waves near by. “Pasha, so happy your coming to work for Miss Sennyo, together I am sure you can make a personalized Teleporter. Not that Clare needs one as she is one so to speak.”

Pasha smiled as she knew that Clare's vision for design would lead to new amazing technological advancements, “That may be, first we will need to form a plan to stop Desgraçado, and Sun Corporation. Desgraçado has his eye on World Domination, and Sukebe thinks he is a Pirate.”

- - - - - - - -

Clare took the time to make a few originals for Gina and her mother. “If there is anything you need help with please call.” Hanna and Clare walked away and started their window shopping, “I really wish I could help the poor girl change like I have.” The Living Matrix had already seen to that by adding nanobots to help change Gina.

Hanna smiled, she heard the sadness in Clare's voice. “You saved her and now she has a chance to live and be the woman she wants to be. You can always check with Jonni and see how her research is going. After all her nano-therapy has worked in removing cancer cells, why not in repairing a damaged X chromosome?”

Thirteen smiled, “We just keep coming up with more and more new projects. We need to actually spend some time in the lab... Maybe tomorrow.” Clare was actually wanting to go back to work right that moment, not for herself but for Gina, the poor girl that she had saved. She felt a different emotion wash across her and it was different from the arousal that had come from the touch and press of battle. As they walked by the different shop displays Clare was taking in so much and communicating with networks, her team and her Father. Chatting with Hanna about the fashions was mostly just show, and really not that exciting, but what was happening is.

Clare was collecting data from the networks, and sifting through the viral videos on the web. She was connected with her team through the gadgets she had distributed, and those that were already in place. They were able to converse telepathically, {Pasha will be coming back to us today, she has helped plug our leaks as well as Identify them.}

Clark sent, {That's wonderful to hear, and I am looking forward to seeing my Daughter in a few hours. Sorry about my attitude yesterday. Just one thing, do you think you could wear a top while surfing? ROFOL.} Everyone in the queue seemed to be shocked for a moment, that Clark had joked about his daughter being topless. {What she's nineteen, and brilliant, so I trust her judgment.}

Clare was so happy {Oh Daddy, I knew you loved me, Oh, and, um, Daddy, I um, met a guy...}

Randell noticed he had been drawn into a mental queue, he had heard Clare say 'she had met a guy'. {Hello, uh, Mister Tylos, I'm Randell Chance the guy she met. I'm, uh, really nervous as I feel I am meeting the Family. Uh, well it's a real pleasure to meet you all.} The pressure in the queue was amazing. He could tell it was her Father, three women she considered 'aunts', and two 'sisters'. Randell was about to ask about her brother, when the entire incident was replayed including Clare's short life, in a burst transmission. Dazed he let the others speak.

Hanna added, {Yes already thrown over for another, congrats sweeties. Now we need to decide what to do about Renny and how to finish Sun Corporation before they try to finish us.} She knew that if she felt the love between Clare and Randell, that everyone else would as well, especially Mink and Pasha as they were Magickal adepts. The rest of Tylos were novice level magick perceptives, though she was not sure about Kisa.

Clark chimed in, {Renny, regrettably thought he was not getting the acknowledgment he felt he deserved. I would like to keep him on, but his actions could have cost lives, instead of creating my Daughter. Oh yeah, Randell, Welcome to the team. By the way, I, will, be watching you.}

The most interesting thing about the conversation going on is that everyone's avatar, was exactly the same, with some small differences. Then there was Randell's view of Clare, which she maintained as the topless view from her surfing trip. The rest all saw what each person had on at the moment, Clare was tingling from the thought of being naughty. Then Clare thought about the contact being more personal.

The information passing between all the participants was so quick and they felt the buzz around themselves. In the mall Hanna and Clare were looking at dresses as the conversations continued. Clare felt really strange as if she was in several places at once.

Ten Miles away at Saetome Tower, Sennyo Limited suites, Kisa and Jonni are surprised to have a naked Clare pop in beside Jonni. As Clare thought it would be silly to be in bed with them in a tea dress. The three women shuddering in delight, as Jonni is sandwiched between the amazing Kisa and Clare. The three women explore one another as they share delightful hugs kisses and licks. Time for them slows as seconds seem like minutes, and the three women find pleasure in one another.

Fifteen miles away Balboa Inn, Seaside suite, Mink and Pasha have poured a third cup of tea, as Clare Joins them at the table. Her tea dress has a very provocative amount of cleavage showing and the skirt just micro short, leaving the tops of her stockings showing, as well as a few inches of bronze thigh. “Two sugars and light milk please.” Says Clare as she puts several a raspberry cookies on her plate. Pasha looks at Clare, “Such a flirt you are dear one.” Time slows here as well, the three women enjoying tea together and the delightful erotic buzz being generated by Clare and her partners.

Twenty miles away, Tylos Compound, Tylos penthouse, Clare arrives, sits on the couch next to her Father she is wearing her light green dress with floral print, her parasol leaning against the arm of the couch. The scoop top is very modest, not showing any cleavage, and the skirt is knee length. Clare gives off the scent of cinnamon and vanilla. Which reminds Clark of his late wife, and he is happily surprised to see his Daughter sitting next to him. Father and daughter share their feelings, and Clark apologizes. Clare does her best, not to let the erotic buzz fill the air here. Still she is sure her father notices a few sexy moans, that do not quite fit their conversation.

Thirty miles away, Surfing Magazine Building, Randell Chance's Office. Clare appears, topless with just the miniscule thong bikini bottom. She locks the office door with a thought, as she wraps her arms about Randell and Kisses him passionately. Time here slows as well, but Clare did not see Cal the Editor in chief in the office. She is pleasantly surprised when he helps Randell make a Clare sandwich.

Back at the Mall, Clare shares the delightful waves of passion from her contact with Randell, Cal, Kisa and Jonni, and adds to the overall feedback to all the women. Though she was nice to share with sharing with Randell and Cal also. Clare's pinnacle of delight washes over them all. The Clare with her Father, does her best, not let the moment rock her to much but she moans. Her Father can not help notice, Thirteen shuddering in ecstasy as well.

The plan is shared on how to deal with Renny and Doctor Rodriguez, Clare pulls herself back together. Hanna wobbles along with Clare, hugging the teen so that they can stabilize. “Maybe, you should not push yourself so hard sweetie.” Though she is very happy to share the passion that Thirteen seems to have sparked in all of them.

Clare smile, “But where's the fun in that?” She feels a little cool and realizes she is naked, and quickly covers herself with the light green floral print dress. Thankfully her hair is down and flowing so it covers her lack of clothing to some extent.

Hanna smiles, having felt Clare's skin when she had absorbed all the other Clare's. “A little difficult, to keep all the different clothing appropriate to each location I see, and you could have at least brought a cookie back for me.” As she see's the tea cup and saucer, in Clare's right hand as they separate.

Clare blushes as she realizes she is still barefoot, and feels the ejaculate from Randell and Cal seeping past her thong. She takes a long sip of her tea, and creates the new lingerie for her outfit, as well as stockings and shoes. Then sends the saucer back and hands a napkin with two cookies to Hanna, a raspberry tart, and a strawberry tart. “A pair of tarts from your favorite tart.” Clare shares as she absorbs the sexual emanations from Randell, Jonni, Kisa and herself making her feel a little bit fresher.

- - - - - - - -



Sun Corporation, operations center, Madame Nimfylla Hafyaan watches the report on the miraculous save of a young trans-girl, and is handed the readings of the afternoon energy emanations. It showed high effervescence and particle power fluctuations around the mall, and just about everywhere Clare had been. The only good news about the report, at least as far as Clare and company are concerned, is that it could not pinpoint the source. Even though she viewed video from several different news sources as well as from youtube videos the face of the rescuers were almost as if they had been electronically censored. Top it all off the name of the pare was given as Clair Ann, and HanaRena, both names seemed familiar to her but they just escaped her mental grasp.

Nimfylla made her report to Sukebe Desgraçado, “Magickal effervescence and particle power fluctuations indicate a powerful Magick User, and a Technological Gadgeteer have come to this city. I think it has something to do with Tylos, but I'm unable to confirm the power usage is by any known Tylos associate. I am going to have Colonel Termani, and his personal, do grid sweeps and scans. Then maybe we can get eyes on the Users and Identify them.

Desgraçado was enraged, “You have not ordered that done, and you're talking to me, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GET IT DONE, or I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL.” The connection was terminated before she could ask if the names from the news report, meant anything to him.

The quick to anger Desgraçado would prove to be his own worst enemy as he could have told Madame Hafyaan that it was similar to Claire Sennyo and Hanna Frinch. So Nimfylla went about her work still puzzling over the names, and making sure the Colonel knew of his orders. What was puzzling the Sun Corporation underling was that she still had not made the connection of Clare and Thirteen. So this woman on the news was causing her more grief, in that she was an unknown quantity.

Of course if Doctor Sandra Rodriguez's report had not been garbled, when it was sent they might have been closer to the realization of who Clare Anne is. Madame Hafyaan was still bothered by the ghost of her old friend, turned rival Claire Sennyo. She was still agonizing over the voice from the phone tap, that sounded so much like Claire. Though she knew it was not possible as Claire had died overseas, and they had never had the chance to reconcile.

- - - - - - - -

Lower Level mall, Gina notices her breasts are very itchy and pain in her abdomen, she slides on to a near by bench. “Momma, my body feels so strange,...” her voice cracks and her panties were not quite as restrictive.

Danielle Cole, looks at her daughter with concern, she places her hand on her daughter's forehead, and notices the closely shorn hair, has quickly grown to shoulder length. Her daughter is a little warm but not emergency warm. “Sweetie just sit still I think it will pass that amazing woman that saved you may have helped you be the girl you are.”

Special needs stall in the Ladies room, first floor mall, seventeen year old Brandon is wondering why in the world he stepped into the Ladies Restroom. Struggling with the Catholic school uniform skirt and blouse, Brandon wishes he had the right lingerie for the outfit. 'Why would I want that... NO I...' He finds he does want the right lingerie. Brandon is surprised that his beater shirt has become a silky camisole covering Brandy's barely budding breasts and the boxers have become a silky hi cut bikini panties. Brandon feels his body shrinking from almost six foot tall to about five foot one.

From seventeen year old male, the mind and body change. As preteen Brandy thinks 'Hope Mom gets me a couple of pretty training bras soon.' After all she was going to be thirteen in less than a week. Brandy was so happy her mom had made her put the pads in her purse, as well as an extra pair of panties. She was so happy her first period came, as she was in the stall it very easily could have ruined her trip to the mall. Brandy's phone beeped, the text she opened had an upskirt shot, 'Why would anyone send something like that to me?'

The Living Matrix was happy with the changes wrought so far, but the host seemed to be learning fast and realized it may not be able to make such changes without both Clare and it agreeing soon. Maybe we can keep her occupied with sexual play after all the new body was very responsive. It did not hurt that the body was fueled by the sex drive.

Third floor, Charlotte Russe, Clare found a dress that called to her, scuba-knit fabric with a sheer mesh back sides and top with embellished patches at the shoulders. The sweetheart silhouette was expanded because of the black satin corset she had on. Thirteen paired it with fierce high heel with caged vegan leather upper with a metallic ankle cuff, stylish peep toe and handy zipper at back. Lightly cushioned insole rests on the platform and stiletto heel which she had to add 4 centimeters too.

Hanna was happy to see that Clare actually purchased these to items rather than just copy them outright. “Good for you, buying new things is just as important as looking sometimes. Think we need to go though, as it is after one already.”

Clare noticed the changes made to Gina and Brandy, and she stopped in place, as she called on the Living Matrix. Hanna noticed that Clare was walking stiffly but had stopped talking and her movements were minimal. Though there was still plenty of wiggle and jiggle in Clare, just no hair flicking, or other feminine body movement.

Clare was a little miffed, {Mattie you can not do things like that so casually. True Gina needed our help but to regress and Change Brandon like that was too much. DO NOT MAKE any more changes to others without discussing it. Though I must say Brandy is very cute, and yes Brandon deserved punishment, but lets keep it lighter. Just because Gina and I love being women does not make it right for everyone, and some people do not deserve to be female.}

The Living Matrix replied {This one shall be your instrument as you grow. We resolve to discuss all changes with the Clare.}

Clare shakes her head clear, her hair fanning out, as it hangs in waves past her waist. She and Hanna are near the exit they came in at, “Well, with great power, now I just need to make sure I am the responsible one. Gina's female now, so that's a good thing. But Brandon is now Brandy and a few years younger.”

Hanna looked quizzically at Clare, “Who is Brandon?; and how did they change?” Hanna was surprised when Clare shared the info directly to her mind. Also sharing possible transformation scenarios, for Renny and Doctor Rodriguez.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mattie

looks like Clair caught on in time. one one should have that force on them unwilling. how good of friends are Randell and Cal?
interesting chapter, thanks

Thanks for the Comment

Randell and Cal, long time friends since 8th grade.

Clare is not very happy about what happened to Brandon/Brandy, as for Gina, it answered her prayer

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Oh wow Desi!

Is there anything this girl can't do? (Giggling profusely). She now can manifest herself in five different locations at the same time, talk about multitasking! (LOL!). And of coarse getting to changing others body shapes. Oh sweetie, I have no idea where your going with this story next, but it's going to be a lovely RIDE! Loving Hugs Talia

The Question is can she keep

from the biggest problem, Power corrupts, and what seems to be ultimate power will it corrupt her. She did not ask for these powers, and she is showing some restraint. Though she is being moved to do things she would not think of doing.

At Randell's Office she created the invitation by locking the door and including Cal in the time bubble. It was accidental, wasn't it?

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they mean so very much.

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree