Call you mommy, are you serious honey part 14

Printer-friendly version

Call you mommy, are you serious Honey Part 14
By Princess Pantyboy
(Re-posting part 14 not sure if I deleted it when I was looking at it online. hugs, Princess)

I open my eyes and I look around, it is so bright it is hard to focus. I look around and can hear people talking and then the sirens blaring.

“Wow, am I an ambulance?” The moment I start to speak everyone stops looking at whatever there doing and start to look at me. “Am I in heaven? Oh I sure hope I am please let me be in heaven.”

Two people come into view when I see their smiling faces. One is an EMT; I guess that is like a mobile doctor or nurse that can fix you up enough to get you to the hospital. He is smiling and is checking me out with someone else, but I cannot see the other persons face.

The second smiling face is Penny and she is smiling at me and I can see her make-up all messed up from her crying. I see her sitting on a small bench staring at me. The second we make eye contact, she moves to see me closer as her legs move apart and I can see her pink panties. I remember so many times in the good old days before my accident us getting hot and heavy, and me sliding those same pink panties off her.

I can see that Penny notices me staring up her short skirt and she smiles. I don’t know if she is doing it on purpose or what but she is spreading her legs more as her short skirt slides up even more showing much more of her sexy pink panties. “OH she is a wake; she isn’t gone like you said. Look, she will be okay. Look, she isn’t gone.”

I start to smile at her but when I look at her, I see my wife who is cheating on me and rubbing it in my face. I stop looking at her because, I am disgusted in her. How did this happen to me, to be where I am in my life. My life sucks, life just sucks.

I can feel a tear start to roll down from my eyes wondering to myself what I did that made her want to cheat on me. Was Penny always cheating on me before my accident too? I remember many times them talking together.

I got home early and they were together at our mailbox with Penny obviously bringing in the mail and Steve and her just smiling and laughing as I pulled in the driveway. I mean I know she is cheating on me, but when did it start before I had my accident, or when I was in the hospital, or after I came home from the hospital.

Penny sure was talking nice about him helping by cutting our lawn and taking care of the yard since she didn’t have a man around anymore. Yea she said that a couple times that he was taking care of the yard, I wonder if he was taking care of anything else.

Penny sure was dressed extra sexy in those short skirts and mini dresses when she came to visit me. I cannot remember her ever dressing so sexy after we got married and had kids. I bet I was getting her all hot and excited in the hospital and she would go back and fuck Steve after she left me still lying in the hospital bed. It is like she was starting over, but without me.

I think about what I did to make my daughter Mary hate me, and making my life a living hell every time she is around me. I even remember yelling at her when she was coming back from Mr. Steve's house when I pulled in the driveway. More tears start to drain from both my eyes as I look away from Penny again, I look up at the bright light above me.

The second I stare into the bright light all the pain in my head and in my arm just disappears, I feel so relaxed staring into the peaceful bright light. It feels like I am smiling inside not sure if my face is smiling because I cannot feel anything.

I hear only the sirens from the ambulance, and then the bright light I am staring at gets super bright. I cannot see anyone anymore, just the super bright white light. This is so good I feel so relaxed.

I can hear the loud sounds of alarms going off on the machines that are hooked to me get super loud and then fade away. I can feel all kinds of hands touching me and crying in the background then they fade away too. The sirens from the ambulance fade away and I cannot hear anything; I am in total silence.

The bright light looks so warm and comforting, I just stare at it and think of all the things that have happen in my life. I think back of how excited I was to be going home soon while I laid in the hospital after my accident. That is all I could think about once I woke up from my coma, was to go home to my loving wife, and beautiful daughters.

The excitement of going home gets crushed when I have to wear a little girls dress, all because Mary picked me a super girly dress to go home in to embarrass me. I know I have the body of a girl now, but I don’t want to be a girly girl. I could have worn jeans or any kind of pants, but she wanted to embarrass me and dress me like a little girl.

Even though I was dressed like a little girl, I am still excited until I get home and things feel very odd with Penny, and then I get a spanking from my own wife as a welcome home gift. Penny apologizes and things are good for like three seconds then more sadness when Mary and I see Penny cheating on me with our next-door neighbor in our house, in the kitchen. Every time I go into the kitchen, I will think of my wife on her knees sucking on our neighbor's cock.

If that is not bad enough she comes upstairs where I am degraded to having to sleep in a crib, while wearing a diaper. Penny messes around sexually right in front of me shoving it in my face that she is having sex with another man. She cares nothing of me at all, that is so obvious now.

The amount of sadness is so overwhelming that my only peace is to sleep. During my sleep, all I the sadness comes back at me of everyone treating me like some evil person that they just kick around that has no feelings.

More and more I feel sadness taking me deeper, and deeper into the light. The endless amount of dresses and diapers I am being forced to wear not given any kind of adult status. I am being treated just like I am a homeless puppy with no one that cares for me.

Come to think about it when you find a homeless puppy everyone hugs and cuddles it and makes the puppy happy. I have been treated like dirt that you just kick a side because it is in your way, and has no value.

All the sadness keeps coming, and over, and over me. I feel deeper into the light, like it is surrounding me now not just looking into the light but there is light everywhere in front of me, on the sides of me, like I am in a bubble surrounded by warm blinding light.

The more I think about my life the more sadness I get, the more the light engulfs me and is more part of me. I must be crying because I can almost feel my eyes tearing as the light seems to circle around me kind of moving like it is alive. I can feel a warm hand slide across my face like a loving parent telling me by their actions everything will be okay.

I start to think about the sadness and the more sadness the more the light shines on me and I cannot see or do anything. My life cannot be just sadness there must be some happy moments.

I start to search my mind of all my life and there they are hidden in the back of my head is a happy moment. I think back, and smile seeing that I am looking down at Penny with a blanket over her chest and her legs up in stirrups. I remember this, it is the day the twins were born that was the happiest day of my life seeing Mary come out of Penny and the doctors lets me cut the umbilical cord and then to do the same thing with Stephanie. That was a great happy moment.

Wow that seemed like yesterday I was holding my newborn baby girl while the nurse cleaned one of the twins up, while I held Stephanie with all that icky afterbirth or whatever gross stuff they were covered in but I didn’t see all that gross stuff I just seen my newborn baby girl shinning in her own light.

Stephanie was taken from me to get cleaned up and I was given Mary back all clean and sparkly with a warm blanket wrapped around her as she was just shinning like the bright light and just laid there all beautiful.

If I knew how she would treat me when she grew up I should of dropped her on her head. I giggle to myself only kidding; I would jump in front of a bullet for her anytime anyplace. My life is dedicated to protect my family and give them the best life I can.

There is another happy moment over there as I look, and it is when Miley was born and seeing her as beautiful as her sisters. She is just shining so brightly. The twins wanted to see their newborn sister so badly but there policy was no children allowed during off hours only adult family members. Children were only allowed to visit during official visiting hours.

I agreed with the twins and I snuck the twins in to see their newborn sister and see their mommy feeding the baby. The twins were even able to take turns holding their new baby sister Miley who was only hours old.

It was so funny when the evil nurse was starting to come in the hospital room and I pushed the door open and started asking her questions in the hallway. I asked the nurse where a good place was to eat, and then I would ask if it was cold outside. Do you think I should get coats for me and the twins, was it raining outside or was it going to rain.

I asked her every kind of stupid question possible so she would want to run away and get away from me. I did it all so my twin daughters could spend time with their newborn sister. I can still see them holding their tiny little newborn sister. Both their smiles were so bright, and shiny like this light surrounding me.

I start to smile more thinking of those happy moments and when Mary and Stephanie took their first steps how funny it was because they kept pulling each other's hair so they would get up and move. I think they went from crawling on the floor to straight out running. They both skipped the part of standing and taking small steps. I giggle to myself.

The warmth of the bright light feels so good but now I am engulfed in happiness and I can see the bright light start to move away. Not fading just moving sort of; surrounded me and filled me with happiness and now it was going away still brighter than bright.

I feel like someone just gave me a jump-start and filled me with only happy moments, which was like building my strength making me stronger.

Bam like an explosion, I feel another-jump start of happiness coming into me and I can feel more happy moments flooding all around me of when the girls learned how to ride their bicycles for the first time. That was such a great time.

The third jump-start I could feel electricity going threw me like someone zapped my happy butt. All I could focus on was that the sad feelings where getting beat up or pushed away by the happy moment which there seemed to be millions of happy moments that were like happy soldiers’ getting rid of the few sad soldiers’ that where greatly outnumbered by the happy moment soldiers.

It was like a war of happy moment soldiers taken over the small sad moment soldiers. There are so many happy moments that it creates a wall of happy moments surrounding the sad moments, and none of the sad moments can be seen anymore. Now I see the happy moment surrounding me, and the bright light. That feels so good.

“Look she is smiling.” That is the first thing I hear, then all the weird noises come into my head, which is from machines beeping and beeping.

I open my eyes and I see some pretty lady doctor holding some type of paddles with wires going to them and she has a mask on but I can like see threw her mask and I can tell she is smiling at me.

I am so filled with happy moments I can feel tears coming from my eyes. I look around and I can see I am in some weird looking room that must be the emergency room in the hospital; we are surrounded by machines and people.

All I can feel inside is being surrounded by happy moment soldiers guarding me, and hiding me from the evil
one, from the evil sad moment’s.

I look around the room more and everyone is busy, and everyone is here for me. Everyone in this room is here just for me. Yes, I am important, I am damn important no matter how many others have been treating me; I am important and there is hope. Where there is hope, there is life. I am not going to take these sad moment’s anymore just going to continue to be surrounded with happy moment soldiers.

“Hi sweetie glad to have you back. Can you hear me sweetie?” I hear the doctor that was holding the paddles with wires hooked to it.

I turn to make eye contact with the doctor. “Oh hi, I am glad to be back too I guess. I was so relaxed hugging the warm light that was surrounding me. I feel like a new person.”

“Well that’s interesting, so how do you feel sweetie?” I look around at all the people like they never heard someone talk before.

I am smiling. “I feel great; I wish I had some ice cream or some kind of threat. This may sound weird, for some reason, I feel like it is my birthday or something. Is that crazy or what hehehe.” I giggle aloud but don’t care who hears me.

I feel the doctor take my hand, and hers feels so warm, even threw her gloves I can feel her warmth. I can tell by just holding her hand that she is a good person filled with happiness. I smile looking into the doctor’s eyes as she looks into mine like she can feel it too.

“Well I am glad you are feeling better, your mommy, and daddy, and sisters sure will be happy you feel better.” The doctor says while she smiles, and stares into my eyes waiting for me to respond.

I look into the doctors eyes without even hesitating or blinking. “I don’t have a mom or dad they were killed in a car accident last year.” The doctor looks into my eyes and knows that I am telling the truth, like she can see into my soul.

“Okay sweetie, I think we need to talk. I feel like you and I have a bond while I am holding your hand. Looking into your eyes while you responded to my comment I believe you are telling the truth.”

I smile knowing that she also feels the bond between us. “We are going to wheel your bed into the recovery room to keep an eye on you for a little bit. We usually let the spouse or parents into see their loved one, but I think me and you should talk alone first okay?”

“Sure that sounds great Ms. Jeanie. You seem so nice; I bet your girls love you very much.” I see a look on her face like she is in shock, but then it fades to a look of an un-expected surprise more then shock.

It is funny like she almost expected my comment. “How did you know my name sweetie? I am wearing an operating room gown and how did you know I have daughters?” I smile back at her smiling eyes. “We will talk; the nurse is going to put you in a hospital gown. The emergency team that came to rescue you had to cut your clothes off to help you okay?”

“Oh that’s sad, Mary picked the dress I was wearing it was very pretty, but it was just so childish looking. I won't miss it hehehe.” I giggle again for some funny reason. The doctor looks at me and I can tell she is searching her mind to make sense of our conversation.

I smile at her trying to shake her out of being deep in thought. “Ms. Jeannie I am okay, you are okay, and everything will be okay. Trust me.” I continue to have eye contact with her the whole time as we smile into each other's eyes.

We both let go of each other's hand as the nurse starts to lean down to look into my eyes while I still have eye contact with Ms. Jeannie.

“Sweetie I am the nurse who is going to wheel you into the recovery room, and I will get you another blanket sweetie because they keep that room cold to kill the germs okay?”

I still have eye contact with Ms. Jeannie the whole time the nurse is talking to me. “Okay that sounds great Ms. Susan you have a pretty voice, or should I call you nurse Susan?” I say smiling.

“What did you say sweetie? Wait how did you know my name?” I smile at Ms. Jeannie, and she shakes her head smiling at me. “Doctor did you tell this little sweetie my name?”

The nurse looks at me than up at the doctor trying to figure out what's going on. “No Susan I didn’t tell this little angel anything.” She smiles at the nurse and they both smile at me.

“Yes I believe we have a very special little angel here with us, and since we have her back she is here to stay.” We smile at each other while I feel Ms. Jeannie’s fingers going through my hair, and touching my forehead softly.

The nurse who is the one pushing my bed or dolly is just smiling not know what is going on? “So do you know this patient doctor? You both have this glow about you, like you have known each other all your lives?” The doctor ignores the nurse and just smiles at me then at the nurse.

“I will meet you in the recovery room my little angel after I get cleaned up okay?” I can see blood, and stuff all over her blue surgical clothes.

I am smiling at both them. “Sounds like a plan doc. If you get bored or fall over some ice cream that would be a good thing hehehe.” I giggle again knowing everyone around me can hear me giggling, and I don’t care I am just so happy.

“Okay since the doctor is calling you a very special little angel and seeing your pretty little smile I will call you that too okay?”

I am looking around the room and notice how boring and cold it looks in here. The walls are so plain with no pictures hanging or anything. “Okay, can you wheel me over to the window so I can see how pretty it is outside?”

“I can do that no problem, I will lift the back of your bed so you can see out there better okay?” I smile listening to the pretty nurse.

Looking out the window, I see a glow of colors. “Wow it is so pretty out there. I cannot believe you can see the ocean from here. What beautiful scenery.” I say while still smiling.

“Yes this is Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach we have a beautiful view of the southern California coast line don’t ya think?” I just continue to smile while we both see how beautiful the view is.

I don’t know what to say but like they say a picture is worth a thousand words, a smile must be worth ten times as many. Because the second we both look out at the gorgeous southern California coast we both just smile from ear to ear. Yes, another happy moment in my new life. I giggle again.

“Yes it is very beautiful, our house is closer to downtown Huntington Beach so we can walk to the beach but you can't see the beach from our house.”

We both soak in the views for a few, than the nurse turns and looks at me staring out the window. “I am sorry sweetie but I have to put this on you.” She takes the diaper from the end of the bed. “All the medications they gave you it is very common to lose your potty training. It’s just for a little while.”

“Okay lift your little bottom up sweetie.” I do as I am told and I feel the diaper going under me. The nurse must do this a lot because before I can blink I have the pretty pink diaper secured around me.

I feel like such a baby, but the cool thing is she is not treating me like a baby like Penny or Mary was. “They’re wearing a diaper isn’t too bad is it? If you have to go potty just use the diaper, it’s no big deal even adults wear diapers in the hospital hehehe.” I hear her giggle like she was a lil kid. I don’t respond I just see how small the diaper makes me look. I do smile listening to her giggling.

“Okay angel I’m going to leave you in here for a little bit and you are going to be just fine.” I feel the nurse put a pink gown with little bears on me, than another blanket over me while she is talking to me the whole time.

I just smile as she gets me dressed. “Okay that’s a good thing, and I am fine you don’t have to look so worried Ms. Susan. Thanks for taking care of me. I think it’s very important for people to say thank you when they do something special for someone.”

Ms. Susan smiles and puts her hands on her hips. “Well that was very nice of you to say that sweetheart. You are welcome, I have been working here for over ten years, and I have never had a patient thank me or have someone have such a happy glow like you have. You truly are an angel sweetie.” I smile back at her.

“Push the button on your bed if you need anything.” I watch as she leans in and kisses me on the forehead and then looks at me. “Wow sweetie when I kissed your forehead I had this feeling of electricity, I could feel a warmth and love and happiness all in that split second wow.”

I smile hearing her. “Like I said Nurse Susan I am fine don’t worry about me, life is good.” We smile at each other and she walks out of the room.

I can see her stop after she goes through the door and looks like she is talking to Ms. Jeannie the doctor. “Excuse me doctor that little girl is just amazing. She is so full of life and so smart like an adult. I cannot believe she is just a little girl the way she talks. You would never think that a few minutes ago you were using the paddles to get her heart to start.” The nurse says.

“Yes she is a very special little girl; I believe she is really a true life angel. She knew my name and that I have daughters. You touched her forehead and she never met you before and called you by your name. The little girl also knew my name, but the weird thing is I am not surprised. I kind of expected her to know me for some reason. It’s all just crazy.” the doctor says to the nurse, and then continues.

I watch them both through the window in the door and I can tell they are talking to each other. “Yes she is very special I don’t think she even knows that her heart stopped and we gave her three hits with the paddles. She just seems so full of life. I am looking forward to talking with her. Did she say anything when you were bringing her into the recovery room?”

“Yes doctor you are not going to believe this but when I told her she was going to be fine she made the weirdest comment. She said for me not to worry that she knows she will be fine. It was like she was trying to make me relax and feel better.”

Ms. Jeannie’s listens closely. “The next thing she did was thank me for being nice for helping take care of her. I have never had a patient in the emergency room thank me ever. That is not the craziest thing. Ready for this? When I was leaving, I kissed her on the forehead and I was shot with a bolt of electricity. Not like the electricity, that hurts you. I had a warm loving feeling spread across me with only happiness spreading. I would have stayed longer but I was off work three hours ago when the ambulance brought that little angel in here with no heartbeat.”

“Wow that is amazing. I better get in there, and see what I can do for her.”

The nurse looks at her oddly. “What do you mean doctor? I know she has the big bandage wrapped around her whole head, but she will be okay, right doctor, she will be fine right?” I can see the nurse looks like she is going to cry for some reason. As I watch them through the door window.

“Oh yes Susan, relax, just relax, I think she is healthier than both of us it seems like god just wanted to have a visit with her.” They both smile. “The thing that is bugging me is there is a woman out there in the waiting room that is saying that our little angel is her daughter. When I told our little angel that her mommy, and daddy will be happy that she is okay.” The doctor says while staring at the nurse.

“You know what her response was? She didn’t hesitate or flinch; she just said straight out, her mom and dad were in a car accident last year. The crazy thing is I believe her with all my heart and I need to find out what I can do to help our little angel.”

The nurse has a look of shock on her face. “Wow doctor maybe I will stay, and if there is anything I can do to help her I will. She is such a special little girl. I know you need to go in there by yourself but do you mind if I stay here and when you come out I can help you with whoever they are?”

I watch as the nurse and doctor give each other a small hug and Ms. Jeannie or Doctor Jeannie walks through the door. “So how are you doing sweetie? Any pains or anything?”

“No I am great but thanks for asking.” I have to tell you Ms. Jeannie or should I call you doctor? I only ask because I have no clue what people in the medical field want to be called. I mean I could call you Ms. Jeannie, doctor or Dr. Adams.”

She smiles. “I guess you knowing my first name I shouldn’t be surprised that you also know my last name too. But I will ask you later how you know that, but for right now I need to know about the woman that is calling herself your mommy, do you know who I am talking about?”

“Yes Dr. Adams since you are asking me a very important and personal question I am going to refer to you with your tittle is that okay Dr. Adams?”

I push the button so I can sit up in the bed. “Yes sweetie that is fine. Please continue sweetie.” The bed moves up, and I am now sitting up.

“Okay, you might want to have a seat doctor this is kind of a long story.” I watch as she sits in the chair and moves it closer to my bed. “The woman you are talking about her name is Penny Smith.”

I look up into her eyes. “Penny is not my mommy she is my wife. I know that sounds weird but it is true. I was involved in a chemical accident at work and my body shrunk down to the size of a little girl and also changed my gender to that of a female.” I notice no reaction good, or bad on the doctor’s face; she just listens to me.

“Thank you by the way Dr. Adams for not calling me a liar. I know it has to be the strangest thing you ever heard, especially coming from someone that looks like she is a toddler. I was in a coma for two months and I guess that is when my gender changed and I shrunk down to this size.”

I watch as Dr. Adams continues to show no emotion just listening to me. “The company I used to work for was going to interview me for a new position today. I was to meet with a Dr. Alice Bunker after my appointment.” I see a surprised look on the doctor’s face.

“I know Dr. Bunker she has an office right here in this hospital. She is also in charge of a research division at a local company here.”

I smile thinking to myself that I have only had encouragement since we started talking. “Please call her and tell her I had an accident and I will need to re-schedule our appointment. Dr. Bunker also has my file that confirms everything I have said Dr. Adams about my accident at work. Plus it will confirm I was Penny’s husband, and now I am a little girl, or I have the body of one hehehe.” I giggle again smiling.

“So everything I just said can be confirmed by Dr. Bunker with one easy phone call. So just go with that, and you have to just close your eyes and think of me as an adult you will be able to believe me easier.”

I wait for Dr. Adams to respond. I know this sounds like a story from Buck Rogers, which is totally unbelievable, but for some reason I know that Dr. Adams will believe me. “Okay say I believe you sweetie which by the way I am a very good judge of character and I have no reason to not believe you. Even though you’re story sounds more like science fiction, no offence.”

“Okay so say you just believe me, go on faith that Dr. Bunker confirms everything I said okay?”

We both smile at each other. “Okay sweetie we will say I believe you. Tell me more about Penny.”

“Okay I have been going through torture when I was brought back home from the hospital. My wife has been treating me like a baby and abusing me by making me wear a diaper and telling our girls to have me wear a diaper.”

I catch my breath then continue. “Penny also was hiding her affair with our neighbor until last night. Penny does not know, but my oldest daughter Mary, and I caught her having sex with the neighbor. We watched from the staircase and I couldn’t do anything; I could only cry.” I feel a little pee squirt into my diaper but I ignore it.

I look down and I feel like I am going to cry right now, but I am going to be strong and tell her everything. “Later that night I was put to bed in a diaper and they put me in a crib while I was asleep. When I woke up Penny came into the bedroom and teased me about being in a crib.” Dr. Adams looks at me sadly, as I talk.

“Don’t cry sweetie I can see you are getting worked up. Just relax and take your time.” Dr. Adams says after listening to me very patiently.

I look back up at Dr. Adams when I feel her hand holding my hand. “I have been through a living hell Dr. Adams and I know I will be okay, life is so important and so great, and that is what is giving me the strength to continue.”

“Oh, and Dr. Adams my wife Penny won't be my wife for long. As soon as I figure out how to get away from her and divorce her, I am going too. I know I need to talk to a lawyer, but I look like a little girl. I just need to do something before I go crazy. I love my daughters with all my heart. I know now that the root cause of all my pain, and suffering, all the teasing and torture is all from Penny.”

I take another deep breathe before I continue. “She is trying to turn me into a child, and make me loose who I am, and turn me into someone she can control. I think Penny is trying to just sue my old company and make millions from my accident. It was my fault I am the one that was at fault not them.”

I look into Dr. Adams eyes and it looks like she is going to cry so I look away. I feel a tear rolling down my face. “Penny is having an affair with our next door neighbor. Who knows how long this has been going on? But when she threw it in my face and showed me that she is having sex with him. I mean she had sex right in front of me on purpose to bring me down to her sick level.” I look down, feeling sad.

“Wait why am I the one embarrassed or ashamed she is the one at fault. I would never do that especially since I just spent two months in the hospital, maybe she wanted me to have a nervous breakdown or something. It’s hard to make any sense of it.”

I feel Dr. Adams squeeze my hand. “You are right sweetie. You have no reason to feel bad, you are not at fault.”

“The thing that is crazy Dr. Adams is just before you woke me up in your emergency room. I was having crazy thoughts, not crazy. I was just made to remember my life from the good, to the bad to the good and there was so much bad but most of it was from after my accident. All of the good memories or happy moments were before the accident until I met you Dr. Adams.”

I see tears rolling down her eyes. “Before you say anything doctor I have to tell you about everything that was going through my head when I was surrounded by the bright light.” I start to tell the doctor of everything from the moment I seen Penny in the ambulance with me, and all the abuse I went through at home.

I go into everything from the bright light holding me, rubbing a warm hand across my face. I told her everything from the great happy moment’s with the birth of my girls and the funny things that went on with sneaking them into the hospital. I told her about how the bright light seemed to be part of my whole life, I seen the bright light shining through my girls when they were born and whenever a happy moment’s came.

“You know what Dr. Adams; I haven’t been able to talk to anyone about everything that has been going on since I came home from the accident. Thank you for listening to me.”

Dr. Adams looks like she is fighting tears again, so maybe I should stop. “Oh you are so welcome sweetie. You have been through so much. Please continue sweetie if it is not too painful.

“I know Dr. Adams and the weird thing is that I just was hurt I guess no one really told me what happen that made them bring me to the hospital, but my life has changed since I went through the accident in the bathroom.”

I look into the pretty doctors eyes and I can see tears slowly sliding down her face. “Oh I am so sorry Dr. Adams for making you cry I didn’t mean to you are the only person being nice to me, please don’t cry anymore.” I can feel tears coming out of my eyes as I speak.

“Oh don’t get so excited sweetie I am just so sad for you, don’t you start crying now it wasn’t your fault you got hurt in the bathroom. I guess I can tell you what happen because under that little pretty body of yours you are really an adult and you should know the facts.”

I listen to her and she has been holding something back. She must believe me if she is starting to treat me more like an adult now. “When 911 was called the police, and an ambulance responded. The ambulance technician’s whole purpose is to take care of the injured. So that is what they focused on.” I listen to the doctor.

“The police on the other hand have a different set of rules to go by. They look at the whole injury scene, and what caused this, and so on. The police are calling social services into this, because Penny who everyone thought was your mother should have never let this happen to you, and there are two other small children in the house kindergarten age, and then two teenagers.”

I look into her eyes feeling better. “Penny is at fault and the police are looking into charges against her. Your sisters will be protected sweetie. This will never happen again to you or your sisters, I mean your daughters. It is just hard to say you have daughters when you look so pretty and so tiny sweetie. I don’t mean to throw more on you but when they press child abuse charges on her you will need to get a lawyer sweetie.”

Dr. Adams hugs me and I stop crying as I see this perfect stranger actually cares for me. “Life is so good Dr. Adams I know this is going to sound weird, but I am actually happy I fell and almost died in the bathroom because my eyes are open now, god has put the Holy Spirit into my heart and made me happy about living and being alive. He is making me want to fight for more happiness.”

“Like I said my eyes are open now and the world is a great big beautiful place, I just love to be alive and breathing. Please don’t tell Penny I have been offered a great opportunity with a great company. I want to start my life over without her. Please don’t tell her.” A tear goes down my face. I try not to cry again.

I feel Dr. Adams pull herself up to me and give me a big hug. “I won't tell her anything about what your plans are sweetie I wish I could do more than just treat your medical concerns.”

“I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH.” Excuse me ladies, but I have never heard a more messed up fucking thing in all my days. Please excuse my language. My little baby sister was in a car accident and her lying cheating mother fucking useless piece of shit husband who just cheated on her while she was laid up the same as you in a coma in the hospital fighting for her life, my beautiful baby sister is in a better place now. I still miss her.”

We both turn and see a group of people standing on the other side of the room just out of view of us. One of the people there is the nurse that wheeled my bed in here and she is in tears like the others. Dr. Adams, and I just stare not having a clue who these people are especially this big loud man wearing a very expensive suit.

The end of part 14

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Twists and turns

The plot has more twists than a corkscrew and I am enjoying it. Great story

Joanna