Jihad 10.09

Printer-friendly version

Jihad
10.9 Israel
by Red MacDonald
Copyright© 2013 Red MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.

The Faithful, North African and Middle Eastern Islamic nations, are plotting to seize the oil resources of the Middle East. By controlling the earth's oil and its major trade routes, they plan to bring the world to its knees. Then, when the entire world is kneeling, the Faithful of Allah will read to them from the Koran, preaching the message of Islam, the True Faith. The Faithful will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. But how far will they go? And how many lives will it cost?

Syria-Israel-5x50.jpg

10 Finale

10.9 Israel

* * * * *

10.9.1 Home!

It had taken two full days to bring the Israeli Army home. But, the same mighty fleet of C-17s which had brought them to Saudi Arabia from scattered parts of Syria returned them to Tel Aviv. Their Lion of the Desert tanks, Badger Fighting Vehicles and Impala Armored Personnel Carriers were returned to their underground armories. Their weapons were cleaned and stored.

David Weissman and his neighbor, Nablus Brenner, hopped into David's car which was exactly where he had left it weeks before. It was covered with dirt. He would have to wash it.

They drove back to their apartment building, and rode up in the elevator together. What could they say to each other after the hell they'd been through?

"Night, David. Shalom."

"Shalom, Nablus."

He walked down the hall, stuck his key in the door and opened it. He heard the running feet of two small boys. They were laughing, giggling and yelling, "Daddy!"

"Honey, I'm home!"

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos