Butterfly Girlfriend Part 3.5

Printer-friendly version
butterflies_road.jpg

In this world, there is a balance. When there are too many women, the world changes girls into boys. When there are too many men, the world changes boys into girls. If you are changed before you reached 12, you have 98% chance to emerge as the opposite sex. The closer you are to adulthood, the more dangerous the change becomes. By the time you are 18, 'change' means 100% death.

My name was Arif bin Mohamad Zafri. This is the story of that fateful night when I was confronted with a very difficult decision.


Butterfly Girlfriend
Part 3.5


By Shinieris

"With this, I am pleased to announce the official start of Form 4's trip at Meru Valley Resort following the theme of Fitness and Bonding. Please enjoy your meals and try not to start a food fight this time," Mrs Kartini said.

"Yeah! Food fight!" one of the guys yelled, as several other boys joined in.

"I SAID NO FOOD FIGHT!" Mrs Kartini yelled into the mic.

------

"Alright, first thing's first. I called both your parents this evening and-"

"Why'd you have to do that? Now they're going to call us back home!" I complained.

"Quiet, girl! Don't interrupt me. But you don't need to worry about that. It is very peculiar," she said with a trace of confusion on her face.

"What is very peculiar?" Zar asked.

"None of your parents told me to send either of you back. Arifah's mother even said, 'Oh is that all? That's no problem at all', which is very peculiar."

"She said no problem at all? Are you sure?" I asked with my mouth gaping open. I wasn't expecting mom to say yes.

"Word by word, strange... As for your mother," Mrs Kartini looked at Zar, "She asked me to tell you not to get Arifah pregnant. Now, why would your mother say that?"

"Goodness gracious, mom! Why'd you have to say that?" Zar said as he squatted on the floor with his hand on own head.

"It's because the datin wants us to get married," I stated, which was quite true.

"ARIFAH!!!" Zar shouted in my ears.

"Ow, ow! Do you have to shout so loudly?" I said with much pain in my ears.

"Embarrassing things like that should be kept in secret!" Zar said, he looked so cute when he was all embarrassed like this.

Mrs. Kartini rubbed her forehead with her fingers as she said, "I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own homes, but you are NOT allowed to have sex with each other for the duration of the trip."

"She said the three-letter word," I whispered loudly enough for both of them to hear.

"She did," Zar whispered back.

Then I turned towards Mrs. Kartini and asked her so sweetly, "So if we can't have sex with each other, can we have sex with other people instead?"

"NOT WITH OTHER PEOPLE EITHER! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" Mrs Kartini shouted so loud, everyone in the dining hall stared at us.

"Okay! He won't," I said. Neither of them realized that I said 'he' and not 'I' or 'we'.

"We're done here. But if I ever catch you in bed with each other, prepare to suffer the consequences!" Mrs Kartini said as she turned and left.

"What were you trying to do? You just confirmed her suspicion that we're sleeping together! Which I must remind you that we are not!" Zar scolded, his face still red in embarrassment.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about it. I mean what we do behind closed doors is our business. Don't worry about others!" I said as I patted his back.

"You are so annoyingly positive," Zar said drily.

------

"Hey, Zar," I called after we got back to our apartment.

"Yeah?" he said between sips of his coffee.

"They have a big, shiny and awesome bathtub here," I stated.

"And?"

"Wanna bathe together?" I said as Zar choked on his coffee.

"ARIFAH!" Zar scolded as he wiped the front of his shirt.

"What? It's not like it is our first time."

"So that's what you guys been doing at home," Yaya, Mrs. Kartini daughter said.

"Ah? Umm, didn't see you guys there," Zar said as his face turned pale.

"Chillax, dude. I'm not gonna tattle. Right Ema?" she asked her roommate.

"Definitely!" Ema agreed.

"You're going to keep our secret?" I asked disbelievingly. I mean, this girl was Mrs. Kartini's daughter.

"You misunderstand me, we won't tattle. Doesn't mean we will keep your secret. If my mother asks, of course I will have to tell the truth," she giggled.

"Ah, gotcha." That means that as long as they don't see anything, there's no problem and they won't try to find out what we're doing either

"Do keep the door open, though," Ema said, which earned her smack on the head from Yaya.

"You just want to watch a free show," Yaya scolded.

"Owie, why not? I mean if they want to show it..." then Ema turned to us, "You're going to give us a free show, right? I can watch you get friendly on the bed, right? Or in the bath?"

Frankly Ema kinda scares me. I mean, what's with all that saliva dripping from her chin?

"Knock that off, Ema!" Yaya smacked Ema's head again, "You're drooling again."

"Eh? I am? Sorry," she said as she wiped her chin with a handkerchief, "Say, can I please put a DVcam inside your room? I promise I won't share-"

Yaya smacked Ema on the head again before dragging her to their shared room.

"I may have misunderstood, but was she trying to peek on us?" Zar asked.

I shrugged, wrapped my arms around his and said, "Who cares? So how about that bath?"

------

It was already 11pm when I left my friend's room after a couple hour's of blackjack and boardgames. I was on my way back to the room I shared with Zar when suddenly one of the doors to the apartments opened and a hand pulled me inside. I looked at the person who pulled me and was rendered speechless when I saw it was none other than my ex-girlfriend Fiora.

"Come," Fiora said as she pulled my hand into her room without even giving me a word of explanation.

It was while we were standing next to the bed as she went pushed the door close with her leg that I finally slapped her hand away and spoke, "What are you trying to do? You're the one who pushed me away, remember?"

She turned around, and that was when I saw her tears flowing down from her eyes. She took my hand and kissed my fingers gently, as if begging me for forgiveness. Then she put my hand to her temple and without looking at me, she said, "Please, will you listen to me, just for a few minutes?"

I looked at her, with her tears wetting my hand. Without realizing it, my other hand moved behind her head and stroked it gently, the same way I used to do when she was still my girlfriend. She seemed to take it as an approval, because she then pulled me gently down to sit on her bed. Then wrapped her arm around my left arm and curled her fingers around mine as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Fio, why did you bring me here?" I asked without looking her way.

Fiora kept silent for a few minutes longer. Whether she didn't know what to say or she didn't have anything to say, I couldn't tell for sure. Only when I got up did she finally opened her mouth while frantically trying to pull me back down.

"Please, I missed you," she said as she pinned me down on the bed with her body.

I didn't try to get up this time as I said, "You pushed me away, remember? Now you suddenly say that you missed me? What, do you expect me to forgive you and just let it go?"

She sobbed with her face on my breasts, "I'm sorry, Ifa. You have no idea how much I regretted that."

"You think saying that will make me forget?"

"No, but..." she said between sobs, "You were the one... who can't... let go..." she sniffed, "... of Zarif. How did you think... I feel? My girlfriend... was longing... for a man," she sniffed again.

I kept quiet as I recalled how it must have looked to her back then.

"I was insecure enough, being in a lesbian relationship with my former boyfriend. How did you expect me to act when your heart longed for Zarif!" she said as she hit my stomache with her fist.

I caressed her head. "You didn't have to push me away. I wasn't looking to act on it. I was content just being with you, Fio."

"Content isn't enough!" she said as she hit my stomache again, which kind of hurts after she did it several times, "I know you will always need him. You will never be happy with me."

"I was happy, Fio," I said as I grabbed her head with both my hand and looked deep into her watery eyes, "I was happy with you. I really did. I loved you. I loved you very much."

"But... the one you really love was him," she said as she got up from me and curled herself up on the bed, crying even more.

I got up then laid myself next to her. I pulled her close to me and hugged her close. "How can you tell for sure? We're still young, we don't know what we're feeling. We can't even tell for sure if this thing we're feeling is really love."

She sobbed a little between my breasts hearing that.

"What I do know is that I love you, both of you, in a different way from how I love my parents, my sisters or my friends. This is a unique love, and I only have this feeling for two people in the entire world," I said as I rubbed her back.

"How can you tell?" she asked with a voice muffled by the cloth between my breasts.

I made a wicked grin as I pulled her face up to mine and said, "Because I only want to kiss two people in this world. You're one of it."

I gave her a deep but gentle kiss.

She responded by pulling my head down against her face and reciprocated my kiss. While my kiss was deep but gentle, hers was hurried and needful, as if she was trying to push her entire being into the kiss. Was this how she expressed herself, I wonder. Had she always been this needy, this forceful?

Then she kissed my neck, biting it a little, making me moan in pleasure. At the same time, her hands went under my t-shirt, making me mewl with delight from the way she touched my bare skin. She traced my spine with the fingers of her hands, and then her hands separated, going to different directions. Her left hand went up, further tracing my spine with her fingers and palm until it reached the base of my neck, causing me to gasp as if I was short of breath. Her right hand went lower, tracing my spine to my tailbone, making my crotch wet from desire. When her hand went to my butt and squeezed it lovingly, I moaned loudly in her embrace as a minor orgasm washed over me.

Then she got up, raised her nightdress above her and threw it to the floor, leaving her with only her bra and panties. Then as I came down from my orgasm, she helped me push my t-shirt, that had bunched up above my breasts, up and off my arms. She did the same with my shorts, pulling it slowly, gently, erotically down my legs until I could no longer stand it. I pulled her down on me, kissing her deeply as I kicked my shorts off and away. My left hand went down the back of her panties, squeezing her butt while my right went behind her pulling her closer as our bra-covered breasts squeezed against each other. She moaned as I squeeze her butt cheeks as she did the same with mine.

I kissed her lips, licking her lips with my tongue as I slowly slid her panties down her legs, doing my best to not alert her to the fact that I was making her bottomless. In response, both her hands went to my back and unhooked my bra gently before pulling it off my arm and throwing it somewhere. Then she went down on my naked breasts, kissing and licking all around, before she grabbed both breasts in her hands and brought both my nipples into her mouth, sucking it like a baby. I moaned loudly in pleasure as I found myself pulling my own panties down my legs and kicked it away before rubbing my own snatch and finding myself already drooling wet. Then Fiora sat up on my stomache, reached behind herself and unhooked her own bra. She giggled as she dropped her bra onto my face which I grabbed with my hand and put aside before she came down and kissed me deeply, grinding her beautifully shaped breasts on mine.

"Holy shit!" we heard someone say.

It took awhile for us to come down from our high and as we looked into each other's eyes, we came to the same word to describe our situation. "Busted!"

"What? What?" another voice said, "Oh my god!" It was definitely female.

"Sweet! I think I'm scarred for life now!" another female voice said.

Great, there's three of them now. They must've had a very good look up Fiora's very beautifully formed snatch. All thanks to the bright and possibly new fluorescent light on the ceiling.

"Eeek!!!" Fiora squealed as she grabbed the blanket and covered herself next to me.

I grabbed some of the blanket before Fiora took it all.

"Should we leave you alone?" said the girl I knew as Maria, from her voice, she must've been the first person to saw us.

"No way! I wanna watch!" one of them, the one from the voice I recognized as the third girl to discover us said in delight.

The other girl, by process of elimination, must be the second person to discover us, grabbed the third girl by the collar and pulled her away. "Don't butt it. It's their room. We'll talk in the morning."

I recognized them all as being from the same class as Fiora, though, apart from Maria, I never had contact with the other two. Even so, I only knew Maria because she was in the same club as I was.

"Would you close the door?" Fiora said from under the covers.

"Oh, okay," Maria said as she closed the door, but she stood there not knowing what to do, "Should I go?" she asked.

I looked at Fiora, who was still hiding under the covers. She said nothing as she looked away. I turned towards Maria and said, "It's your room too."

Maria walked the short distance to her bed and sat down. She looked intently at us, as if she wanted to burn the image into her mind. Then she said, "I won't tell the teachers, if you're worried about that. I don't squeal on my friends."

"Well, that's good to hear. Thanks," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"How long have you been doing this with each other?" she asked.

"Probably four-five months? I don't quite remember," I answered.

"But I thought you guys broke up or something? Is that the right word in this case?"

"Well yes, Fio dumped me!" I said.

"I said I'm sorry!" Fiora said from under the covers.

"So you're like... a lesbian couple?"

"I guess you can call us that."

"But I don't understand one thing. If you and Fiora's a lesbian couple, where does that leave Zarif?"

I groaned. "Does everyone know about me and Zar?"

"Yes!" both of them said at the same time as Fiora came up from under the covers.

"I want to know too!" Fiora said as she got ontop of me and pinned me down with her own body.

I groaned again and remembering something, I said, "Fio, could you get up please?"

"No! I want to hear your answer," she said like a petulant child.

"Maria, could you please be so kind as to help me find my handphone? It should be inside my shorts pocket," I said while I squeezed Fiora's butt with both hands. Payback!

She gasped and started rubbing her crotch on my thighs. She moaned softly as she ran her crotch up and down my thighs, which drew curious looks from Maria. I guess Fiora's still feeling randy.

"Here," Maria said as she handed my handphone, which she found under Fiora's naked legs after she pulled up the covers, "Are you having lesbian sex again?"

"I'm sorry, once Fio's flick has been switched, eh, I mean switch has been flicked, she'll remain horny all day unless I made her cum," I said as I felt my thigh wet from her moisture.

"Shut up and kiss me, lover," she said as she stole a kiss.

"Wait, wait, I need to make a call," I said as I pressed a speed-dial button.

"Hello?" I heard Zar's voice from the other side.

"Zar, I won't be coming back to our room tonight."

"Oh, is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong, really. I-" I gasped when Fiora pushed a little finger inside my lovenest.

"Are you ill, Arifah?" Zar asked from the other side.

"No, I'm fine, really," I moaned loud when Fiora wiggled her finger inside.

"Arifah, did you change my blue pen?" Zar asked, using the same codewords we've been using since we were kids, in cases where one of us was in trouble and we couldn't ask for help normally.

"No Zar, I didn't touch your blue pen," I said, telling him that I wasn't in any danger. If I was in danger, I would be telling him that I changed it into a red pen, if I needed help, or black pen, if I could get out of the danger on my own.

"So what's the deal?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I won't be - oh god, Fiooooooo!" I said as Fio made me orgasm with her fingers.

Zar waited until I came down from my orgasm before asking, "Arifah, are you with Fiora?"

"Umm..."

"Hi!" Fiora said into the phone.

"Hi Fiora," Zar said, "Arifah, I thought she dumped you?"

"It's complicated... I'll explain in the morning. Geez stop that!" I said as I pushed Fiora's face from between my legs.

"Just get back here before breakfast. You think you can do that?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye," I said I snapped my phone shut. Then to Fiora, I said, "Fio, I was on the phone!"

"When you're with me, you're with me. I don't like you talking to him when you're with me," Fiora said as she crawled up to my face and planted her lips right onto mine.

"Click!" I heard the sound of a camera snapping pictures.

"Hey! No pictures!" Fiora scolded.

"Sorry, but that just now was very kodak moment. Do it again," Maria said excitedly.

"Like this?" Fiora said as she pecked my lips.

I heard the sound of camera again.

"No, a little more feeling, please. Do like what you normally do, ignore me," Maria said as she snapped a few more pics.

"Wait wait, stop!" I said as I pushed Fiora's head aside, "Cut that out! I don't want to be an amateur pornstar!"

"This won't go on the net. It's just for personal collection. Do a different pose," she urged.

"Personal collection will still end up on some storage somewhere. What if I want to become rich and famous one day and suddenly some of your family or friends find my naked pics and uses it to blackmail me?" I reasoned.

"Oh right, you're going to become Datin Paduka when you marry Zarif one day, won't you?" she said as she snapped another pic of Fiora kissing my neck. That's something like a countess in the western world.

"It's not about the title, I said stop doing that!" I said as I saw her continue taking pics.

Maria sighed as she put her camera on the bookshelf next to the door. She pressed the lock on the door and then proceeded to pull her blouse above her head. Then she threw it away and started unbuttoning her shorts, which she pushed down her legs before kicking it away. Then she took off her bra and panties and stood posed in front of us.

God, she's beautiful I thought as both Fiora and I watched her with our mouths agape.

Then she took her camera, did a selfie of her naked self and said, "Now we're even, right?"

Both Fiora and I froze at the sight.

"Close your mouths, you'll catch a fly," she said as she snapped another pic of us.

She looked at the camera viewer screen and said, "Urgh, I thought it would have its charm, but it doesn't look very photogenic."

She looked at us still looking at her and said, "Oh come on! This should be fair, right?"

I coughed, trying to compose myself as I said, "You can still use the pics you took of us and ruin our lives. No, the only way it will be fair is if you join us on the bed and snap pictures with us. That way, we'll all have something to lose. If you don't want to do that, then you'll just have to delete everything."

"I can?" she asked earnestly.

"Eh?" I asked back.

"She can?" Fiora asked in shock.

"I was only jo-" I said when I saw Maria placed the camera on the bookshelf facing us and joined us on the bed, next to Fiora.

Ten seconds later, the first pic of the three of us naked together on the bed was captured on digital. Fiora was cold at first, but she eventually warmed up and even gave Maria a peck on her lips on the last few pics. I still couldn't get over the shock, but eventually I warmed up to the idea and by the end of our intimate 'photoshoot', I started to enjoy it, even did lewd poses with both of them for the camera.

"Another thing, Maria," I said when it was all over.

"Yes?"

"We keep our pics, you keep your pics," I said.

Maria nodded, but then she asked, "What about the pics that we took together?"

I looked at Fiora for support.

"I think it's okay for each of us to keep the pics we took together. It's okay, Maria's really nice," then she turned to Maria and said, "But if you dare show it to anyone else, you better be ready to leave the country, Maria!"

Maria raised her hands in surrender before she wore her clothes back and laid down on her bed. Meanwhile, both Fiora and I was exhausted from everything and we simply snuggled together facing each other after she switched off the lights. We kissed each other goodnight.

Just as I was about to doze off though, Fiora suddenly asked, "What did you mean when you said 'our room' to Zarif in the phone?"

*Here's the next half chapter from Arifah's side. Next's chapter would be a full chapter from Zarif's point of view.
**As always, please leave your comments and feedbacks. Praises helps me write faster. Constructive criticisms helps me right better. I appreciate and welcome either.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

pictures!

hmm .... blushes ...

DogSig.png

Pictures

shiinaai's picture

That's what cute girls do after all :P

Young Love

terrynaut's picture

They all sound so cute. I wish I had half the nice encounters that they're all having. *sigh*

The teachers sound a little uptight though. That's the only bad thing about this chapter. They need to chill!

I continue to enjoy this story. Please do continue it.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Young Love

shiinaai's picture

Yes, I'm sure many of us wished we got into as much trouble as them :D

As for the teachers, just remember that this is a very Islamic, morally uptight and sexually repressed country where the amount of babies being thrown into trashcan as a result of an accidental pregnancy is double the amount of the worst western nations. Sex before marriage is an absolute no-no and sex after marriage follows a certain moral conduct (no anal, no fellatio, no doggy style).

Yes, I'm definitely continuing the story. Just found a cheater's ending after all :D

This is like so haram !!!

So it looks like they are having fun though. :)

Gwendolyn

Haram

shiinaai's picture

Of course, lesbian sex is indeed haram. But they're kids and it's very fun. In a sexually repressed country like Malaysia, where there's a lot of restrictions on male-female relations and pregnancy result in being kicked out from their own homes, kids in their most hormonal period resort to the safest method. In this, girls go for lesbian relationships while boys go for gay relationships.

It doesn't often happen, but it does happen. Here, it's pretty much an open secret. They're not really gays or lesbians, just that they're kids and they want to try everything. One of the surveys done by a local leading university found that almost 60% of girls in all boarding schools have had lesbian sex, over 70% of girls in all-girls boarding school have had lesbian sex, almost 30% of boys in all-boys schools have had gay relationships (not necessarily sex) and almost 4% of boys in coed boarding schools have had gay sex. Of course, in a country like Malaysia, such surveys were deemed immoral and those who did the survey were penalized in some way. This survey was done back when I was in high school, so I can't tell for sure how accurate it was.

It's probably why almost all single-gender boarding schools has now been converted into coed. My own boarding school allowed for male-female relationships, but only within the specified meeting place where kissing and touching places other than hands are still forbidden.

I understand what you are saying. :)

What Americans and many others do not understand is that even in Muslim countries there are still problems. I have a Saudi friend who told me that even in such a conservative country there is still the underground where boys and girls dance together, watch movies, and drink alcohol. I would suppose that would be similar in other Muslim countries where everyone is supposed to be Muslim. He told me that the rate of Alcoholism and Drug use is high.

In America, not saying it is better, if one is not religious this is not a problem in spite of the fact that some of the religious would like to force their beliefs on others. I am not sure that America is better, but those who wish to be religious can do so freely.

And here, boys and girls mix freely. I'm not sure what the rate of teen pregnancy is. And it is still quite dangerous for Trans folk.

I like your story.

Khadijah Gwen

Alcohol

shiinaai's picture

Yeah, even here alcoholism among Muslims are present, though not by much. Malays for example finds alcohol a curiosity, but nothing worth being addicted to. It's often Middle Eastern Muslims who came here and get drunk like it's the end of the world. Drug us is indeed quite high, even with all the drug trafficking preventions.

Thanks for reading. Please keep on supporting me.

You got

You got me glued. This, for me is a very enjoyable adult fiction. I wondered where will their relationship go. For Arifah, I guess it is going both way I guess.

I love it.
Fun and entertaining. Keep it going.

Cheaters ending?!

What happend? So dis appointed there's no continuation.

Happy