Patriot Games - Chapter 2 - A Reluctant Volunteer

Printer-friendly version

A NOTE REGARDING THIS STORY.

This is a fictional chronicle of a normal hardworking guy named Jack. The federal government made him an offer he couldn't refuse. All they asked was for Jack to go undercover to help the U.S. Government ensnare a terrorist.

Any resemblance of the characters depicted in the story to actual individuals is coincidental. All events are the sole responsibility of the author. None of the scenes in this story depict minors engaged in any sexual encounter.

This story has been previously posted on other sites. Ms. Laurie Satori strongly encouraged me to edit/change parts of the story. It is being posted here with a strong rewrite; some new chapters have been added. I had my BFF Monica Rose edit the material so it should be more readable. Thanks Ladies for your help. Marina 

Marina: [email protected]

Chapter 2 - A Reluctant Volunteer

"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

President John F. Kennedy

Michael Bixby seemed to have a burr up his butt and had been more of a jackass than usual. When Jack Sokolov entered the weekly Friday noon wrap-up meeting, he found Mike's office had been redecorated, the second time this year. Mike's antique desk now sat upon a raised platform. Mike stood in front of his 'I Love Me' wall and greeted all the department heads and their assistants as they entered. A row of pictures depicting his athletic accomplishments served as an accent for the glass display case filled with Michael's memorabilia. Behind his desk was a Tampa Bay game jersey, framed in glass. Jack, being a huge football fan, knew the pristine condition of the jersey was because Mike never even got into a single game.

Bixby bought his way into his current position with his signing bonus. Every one of his subordinates viewed him as an incompetent businessman. In Jack's opinion, Mike had taken too many hits to the head during his playing days. Mike owed any corporate success to his employees. He drove them relentlessly. Jack's next biggest motive to dislike Mike as a boss was that he was a total philanderer. Office gossip had it that Mike had bedded every eligible woman in the company and would fuck anything that walked on two legs.

The meeting started with Mike ranting about the company's drop in market share. He made a point of expressing his disappointment at the recent sales figures.

"Damn it people, Software R Us has been the leading supplier of computer applications in the Florida market for five years. I won't allow that to change on my watch. I don't care what it takes; we have to turn this thing around."

Mike used a pointer like a foil and repeatedly slapped the sales graph balanced on the easel next to his desk. Each smack sounded like a gunshot and made Jack flinch. Mike glared directly at Jack as he appeared to hold Jack's sales department solely responsible for the company's deteriorating numbers.

Mike paused midway through his rant and singled out, Miriam Cohen, Jack's number two. He accused her of screwing up a large reorder deal. Mike called her incompetent.

Jack couldn't take any more. Job or no job, he stepped in front of Miriam, "Boss you can yell at me all you want. But you will not berate one of my people!"

Jack was sweating profusely and felt light headed. This might cost him his job, but he had enough of this jackass.

"I'm the head of the sales department. I am responsible for everything my people do or fail to do. If you have a problem, take it up with me. Miriam worked overtime and even gave up her weekend trying to close that deal. She should be commended for her effort, not criticized. She is the best salesperson we have in the company!"

Mike was flabbergasted; no one had ever stood up to him before – certainly not in front of the entire company. Mike became red in the face, the veins in his neck popped out as his anger boiled, he moved to the edge of the platform toward Jack. His fists were balled. "Listen jerkoff, how dear you speak to me that way. I am going to kick your butt."

Jack amazed himself as he stood his ground, knees shaking and replied in a bit of a quivering voice, "Bring it on!"

Rose, Mike's executive assistant and Jack's wife interceded and walked between the two. She held her husband's hand and placed her other hand on Mike's leg and said, "Now boys behave, let's just calm down."

Turning to the assembled employees, Rose said, "Everyone, let's take a 15 minute coffee break." Glancing at her watch she continued, "Everyone reassemble hear at 20 after the hour."

With her hand still on Mike's leg she gently stroked it like she would an angry dog. "Now Mike, we've discussed your temper tantrums before. What would the board of directors think if they learned their CEO had publicly threatened to beat up one of his department heads? Now go through your breathing exercises and relax. I will get you a cup of coffee, with two sugars to sweeten you up." Turning to Jack she firmly announced, "You out in the hall!"

Jack didn't respond immediately, so Rose gave him a stern glare. "Mr. Sokolov, this is not a debate nor is it a request. As Mike's assistant, I just gave you an order. Get out in the hall and wait for me there."

Jack felt humiliated being dressed down by his wife in public, but complied and fell into the rear of the crowd funneling out the door. As Miriam passed her boss she brushed his hand and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.' Jack returned the kindness with a smile.

Rose sought out her own assistant and pulled her to the side. "Mary Beth, did you get all that?"

With a broad smile Mary Beth dropped the small hand held recorder into her purse. "Yes Ma'am, every word."

"Good, now run that up to my office and lock it in my desk drawer. I will take care of things here."

Rose waited for the crowd to disperse and went out to find her husband. She found him standing in the hall, in a defiant stance. Rose glanced both right and left to ensure they had some privacy.

"Jack what the hell was that? What were you doing, trying to bring back chivalry all on your own? Or do you and Miriam have something going?"

"Damn it, I didn't start it, Mike di…"

"Knock it off, this is not some playground. Your macho bullshit almost got you and your girlfriend fired."

"But Mike was being such a jerk."

Rose put her hand in the middle of Jack's chest and walked him backwards until he was firmly against the wall.

"Jack, get your head out of your ass. I love you with all my heart. You're possibly the best husband any woman could ask for. Hell I'd do almost anything for you, but getting fired isn't one of them. We are trying to have a baby and both of us being on unemployment is not the way to go about it. Mike's our boss, the guy who signs our paychecks. You don't have to respect the man. But you will show respect for his position. If you can't do that, you need to find another job."

"But Rose…"

Rose quickly surveyed the hall and this time she slammed Jack against the wall.

"Listen to me buster. First you will keep Miriam out of the meeting."

"Yes dear, I have already sent her a text telling her to take the rest of the day off."

"That's the first smart thing you have done today. Now you will go back in there and apologize to Mike. It had better be sincere. Remember you are doing it for us and our baby, swallow your pride. If he wants you to kiss his ass, you will pucker up and drop to your knees. You will write your initials in hickey marks across his hiney if that's what it takes."

"Jack I love you. Now if you hurry, you have a few minutes before people begin to drift back in. I have to go get that asshole some coffee."

Rose returned and handed Mike his drink. Mike smiled at Rose and picked up his pointer. Rose flipped the chart as Mike resumed his presentation.

At the end of the meeting, Mike told Jack to stay behind. "Rose, I want you to hear this too." It was apparent Mike hadn't completely gotten over the incident with Jack. Mike stood towering over his subordinate and said, "Your department's figures continue to go in the crapper. If this keeps up, Rose will be the only Sokolov working here. Do I make myself clear? Or does my secretary need to draft you a memo?"

Rose lightly touched Jacks hand to reassure him and internally seethed at the putdown and pouted. She was far more than just a secretary around here. Mike was oblivious to the drama taking place at his feet.

Jack attempted to defend himself with a discussion of the economic recession and the company's poor marketing plan.

Mike dismissed him with a wave of his hand. "Look little man, excuses are like assholes. Everyone has them, and they are only good for dispensing shit. Either you start producing or clear out your desk."

Then to make matters worse, Mike bounded down from his stage, grabbed Rose, and engulfed her in a bear hug, trapping her arms between them. With his arms wrapped tightly about Rose, he lifted her five feet four inch body off the ground with practiced ease. Mike stared past Rose directly at Jack as if daring him to object. With her feet off the ground, Rose played her part and lightly fluttered them and gave a slight almost inaudible girly giggle.

Mike said to the woman trapped in his arms, "Don't worry my little Rose bud. As long as I am CEO, you will have a place alongside of me. Maybe someday you will let me to plow your field and sow my seeds in your sweet garden."

Rose turned her head towards Jack and gave him a theatrical wink and puckered her lips in a kissing manner.

The symbolism of her gesture was not lost on Jack. He still detested it when Mike treated his wife in such a possessive manner and wanted so badly to tell Mike to put his wife down. Mike made no effort to hide his attraction for Rose. Mike's flirtations and continual sexual innuendos could only be described as blatant sexual harassment.

Rather than respond, Jack smoldered in stoic silence because he desperately needed to keep his job. As usual, Rose appeared blasé about the whole thing. How could Jack object if his wife didn't seem to care? Jack and Rose had had this exchange numerous times. Jack wanted Rose to resist Mike's sexism and put that pig in his place.

Rose insisted she was not being exploited. She had fought unsuccessfully against the establishment by refusing to be a fluffy girl. Now she maintained that since she started to develop as a woman in high school she realized that by drawing attention to the fact she was an attractive woman she could get her way by using her 'sex appeal' as a tool of empowerment. As a beautiful woman, she had concluded that putting up with a chauvinist environment was the price to be paid for success in the business world.

Rose had risen from the office manager to Executive Assistant by tolerating Mike and playing the submissive, compliant subordinate. Of course, her business degree contributed significantly to her spectacular rise. Rose's favorite retort was, "It's far easier for a woman to climb the corporate ladder in a tight blouse and mini skirt than gym shoes and slacks."

On several occasions Rose had painstakingly explained to Jack. "Honey, I'm on the woman's team. Jack I know how much you respect me and my abilities. For me and most women, it's not just about business acumen; it's also about physical attractiveness. That's how the game is played. I don't try to be a guy at work. I don’t dress in masculine boring suits. I always try and show some cleavage. Yup, you heard that right. Guys like working with women they are attracted to. I always show some leg, because it’s fun to flaunt my sexuality. Jack, it is my opinion that women who dress and act like women move up the ladder faster than their male counterparts."

It was hard for Jack to argue the point as during that same five-year period, Jack's career had plateaued and he languished as Mike's whipping boy in the sales department.

What Rose kept from her husband was a major feminist plot. Using every trick in her arsenal Rose had clandestinely drawn almost every female in the company into her conspiracy. Each woman was documenting every case of sexism that they experienced/observed. At the proper time Rose planned on a coup d'état against the 'Good Old Boys.' Payback would be a bitch, and Rose had been planning hers for years. It wasn't that she didn't trust her husband, but he was still a man, so caution was called for.

Leaving the meeting, Jack was greeted by his secretary, "Chief, your 3 o'clock appointment is here. Two guys are waiting for you in your office. Some nondescript guy named Fred Phillips and a Mr. Steve Garibaldi. My lord, what a dreamboat! Not that you are interested in that sort of thing, but he sets my heart fluttering. Those chocolate brown eyes are so dreamy. They gave me their business card. They are representing an exclusive woman's clothing outlet, which they plan to open throughout Florida. They said they needed to talk to you about getting a large quantity discount. I didn't know we gave such a thing."

"Thanks Tiffany, we don't. I've no idea where anyone would get the impression we could afford to give anyone a discount. I'm headed to my office right now. I'll talk to these guys." Jack glanced at his watch. "There is no need for you to wait around, take an early Friday."

"Boss, you can't stop me, I will chain myself to your door if I have too," she looked at Jack with a fake pleading expression. "Steve is not getting away without my phone number."

Jack gave her a grin in response and said, "Tiffany, I only ask that you not molest the guy on company property."

She kept the teasing and asked, "All right boss, just one question, is the parking lot considered company property?"

Jack smiled at his flirtatious secretary and said, "Back off Tiffany, I will make it a point to get his cell phone number and pass it on to you on Monday. I promise."

@ @ @ @

Thirty minutes later the three men, shadowed by a love sick Tiffany headed to the parking lot.

Jack turned to his secretary and said, "I am taking Steve and Fred out for a drink so we can continue to talk business. Please call my wife and tell her I am going to be late."

Tiffany unable to take her eyes off Steve immediately volunteered to join the trio and take notes.

Steve, always the player, gave Tiffany a big hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Sorry Tiff this is a guy's only club. A delicate flower like you would be very uncomfortable. I am sure you understand." A heartbroken Tiffany slipped Steve her phone number on a yellow Post-em note; it had a heart drawn under her number and a lipstick kiss in the middle.

@ @ @ @

Steve took charge and drove to his favorite adult entertainment hangout, Lusty Ladies Bush Club. Steve parked the car and led his companions into the noisy nightclub. Steve maneuvered his way through a crowd of drunken patrons, past the stage occupied by a middling looking stripper doing the bump and grind to Rod Stewart's Hot Legs. Finally, the trio arrived at a quiet table in the rear.

Their waitress arrived almost immediately. She was an extremely tall, broad shouldered busty blond, well over 6 feet in her heels. She started to take their order. Suddenly she stopped when she recognized Steve. She squealed in delight and gave him a playful kiss on the lips.

Steve, conducted the introductions, "Fellows this is Bubbles, she has the largest Ta-Tas in the club, don't you babe? Bubbles these are my friends, Fred and Jack. Take good care of them." Bubbles in turn gave each of them a lingering hug. Jack was extremely uncomfortable during his embrace. Being only five- five, Jack's face ended up nestled in Bubbles ample cleavage. After Bubbles let Jack go, the aroma of her perfume lingered.

Steve ordered a pitcher of beer for him and Fred. Jack attempted to order a soft drink; Steve would have none of it. With a clandestine node and wink, he told Bubbles to bring a 'special' appletini for Jack.

Once the drinks were served, Steve got right down to business. He identified themselves as HLS agents and apologized for the deception. He explained that he and Fred needed to talk to Jack away from the office. Steve launched into the reason they wanted to speak to him and gave a brief description of the mission, while avoiding names and places. Steve tried to appeal to Jack's patriotism and talked about this evil Russian villain and his threat to the American way of life. "The guy is a member of the Russian mob, a mass murderer and is trying to team up with Al-Qaida to attack our country."

Jack sipped his drink as Steve and Fred tagged teamed a discussion about the terrorist's criminal track record. Jack nodded his head in approval of the need to rid the world of this wicked man. He was bewildered though and wondered how all this concerned him. A confused Jack interrupted Steve's dialogue and questioned, "How can I help? This seems more like a job for the Marines than a skinny computer software salesman."

That is where Steve's plan started to crumble. Steve discussed the terrorist fascination with transvestites. Jack started to squirm in his chair. Because of his frail frame, Jack had been bullied and teased his whole life about being less than manly. How could his government ask him to surrender his dignity and pretend to be faggot? Jack tried to rise out of his chair, but Steve grabbed his arm and yanked Jack back down. Jack with slightly slurred speech refused to consider going undercover in drag. "I may be a bit scrawny, but I am all man and I will fight anyone who says different!"

"At ease tiger, no one is questioning your manhood," Steve said, getting Jack to relax again. "All we are asking is a little thing. You dress up all pretty like, act sociable towards this terrorist, and do a little playacting."

Jack chuckled, "Maybe to you putting on panties, bra and a dress is a little thing, but for me it would be a major nightmare."

Steve saw he was losing ground so he switched tactics and tried to bribe Jack with the prospect of a huge government contract.

Jack openly scoffed at the offer, "You want me to give up my manhood to help my company? Not in this life time!"

Steve's next gambit was to threaten Jack with an IRS investigation. Jack smugly proclaimed "There was no way; I would rather go to jail than be some sissy spy."

Steve grabbed Jack by the shoulders and shook him, "Listen to me. You are going to work for us. We can do this the hard way and force you or you can become an official volunteer. IRS will run you and your wife through the ringer. Jail time is a very real possibility for both of you. You may be tough enough for prison, but how will your cute little wife handle it?"

Jack sat up straight and looked at the government agents as he announced, "I'll probably end up being some guys bitch bride; but hell, I bet within six months Rose will be running the joint."

On the verge of openly sniveling, Jack tried one last time to stand up for himself, "Agent Garibaldi. You're the government, that's not fair. You can't do that. We'll hire the best tax lawyers and fight you!"

Steve laughed and playfully punched Fred in the arm. "Buddy, can you believe this guy?" At this point, an exasperated Steve said, "Sorry, I didn't want to go this way, but you are forcing my hand." He reached into his briefcase and pulled out a large professionally done brochure titled, Greek Fraternity Recruitment. He slid it across the table to Jack.

In a commanding voice, Steve ordered, "Open to page 24!"

A curious Jack complied and found a glossy photo of someone who resembled himself in an evening gown posing with a handsome man in a tux. The caption at the bottom of the page, made Jack go lightheaded; 'Two new pledges on their way to a Tau Iota Tau fraternity Turnabout Party.' Depicted is the beautiful and titillating Jack Sokolov wearing a chic red taffeta prom dress. He is escorted by his handsome boyfriend and fellow pledge, Kris Friedman.

Jack threw back the rest of his drink and gaped at the photo. The drink hit him hard; he couldn't focus. "That's not me!" Jack shook his head; I never tried to join any fraternity. "Where? How did you get that photo?"

Steve dropped the hammer. "Well if that isn't you, you must have an identical twin sister!"

Jack shrugged his shoulders so Steve took it to the next level. He threatened to show the photo to Rose and to circulate the picture to the entire contact list on his company computer. "I will post all those fraternity pictures on your Facebook page. We will let everyone decide if it's you or not."

Jack was openly quivering at the prospect, but remained defiant saying "No one will believe that is me! Besides, I don't have a Facebook page."

"You do now! Do you want to know what's on it?"

Steve took out eight Polaroid photos from his pocket and dealt then out across the table like he was dealing a poker hand. "With just the one photo you may be right, but take a look at these. They show the same woman in the glossy picture. This time it depicted her on her knees, sucking her date's cock.

Steve said, "Being five year-old Polaroid pictures, they are a little faded and blurred but the face of the cocksucker sure looks a lot like you. My favorite is the last one. The quality is particularly clear. A close up face shot of a disheveled, girl reapplying her lipstick."

At this point Jack embarrassed himself and started to cry, "But those really aren't me!"

At which Steve laughed, "Listen Jackie, reality has nothing to do with it. It's perception that counts. If you turn us down, the world, including your wife, is going to think you are a cock sucking cross dresser."

Steve's voice hardened. "Let me put all my cards on the table. The government has a lot at stake in this operation. So just accept that one way or another you are going to get fucked. If the IRS screwing you doesn't terrify you, think of this. I had Bubbles slip a half of a roofie in your drink. It won't knock you out but you won't be able to resist. The best part is that you will remember every minute, of what I promise will be a very long night for you. With one word from me, my friend Bubbles will take you back to his place and with the help of a bottle of little blue pills, he will spend the whole night fucking your virgin ass. The best part is it will all be live on webcam. You will be the latest YouTube sensation. I bet we get 1 million hits by tomorrow." Steve looked into Jack's glassy eyes. "Or you can avoid all that trouble and just say yes."

A defeated Jack shook his head yes and said, "I'll do it, but I know I'll regret it."

Fred piped in, "Jack you know what they say about regret? You only regret the things in life you don't do, not the things you do."

The next thing Jack knew he awoke seated in the driver's seat of his car, parked in his driveway. Rose pounded on the window and demanded to know where he had been to all hours of the night. Getting out of the car, Jack found the IRS audit announcement clutched tightly in his left hand.

With Rose's help an inebriated and incoherent Jack stumbled to bed where he passed out for the next 12 hours.

@ @ @ @

On the drive home Steve fumed, "Can you believe that guy? At first, he wouldn't even consider our proposal, what an unpatriotic schmuck."

Fred blithely commented, "Yeah mister patriot. I don't hear you volunteering. We know how cute you can be in a dress and heels."

"You asshole I owe you big time for your little practical joke, but don't knock something if you haven't tried it."

"Steve, WTF does that mean?"

"Relax. We really screwed up just throwing that concept of becoming a female impersonator at him, hoping he would jump at the idea out of patriotic fervor. I hated to use blackmail. Willing agents are much better assets than ones we have to coerce. Those guys in Documents did a fantastic job on faking the photos. Between the alcohol and drugs, at the end poor Jack wasn't sure if that was him or not. I love it when a plan comes together. Wild Bully is going to love this." Steve slowed the car down as the intersection lights changed to red. "Now first thing in the morning we need to get his wife to join us in our little battle plan."

"Please explain to me how we are going to do that."

"We follow SOP, the same way we got the hubby to sign on. We start with gentle persuasion, if that fails, we move into intimidation, and as a last resort, we employ blackmail. You know standard government procedures." The light changed and Steve stepped on the accelerator. "Yep, watch and listen, you are dealing with the master. It's called planning ahead." He glanced at his palm pilot, "Mrs. Sokolov has a 6:00 AM gym appointment. We'll be waiting at her front door when she returns."

At 6:15 the two agents were cooling their heels on the Sokolov's front portico.

Steve and Fred put their game faces on, prepared to face the wife, anticipating reluctance if not a major battle. After all, how many wives are prepared to have their husbands feminized, and then disappear for an unspecified period of time to live in the nether world as a half-man half-woman?

Standing outside Rose's front door, Steve gave Fred a pep talk. "Come on partner, Rose is a typical type 'A' personality, an ambitious, driven overachiever. There is no way she is satisfied with her current standard of living. We will have her on our payroll by dinner. Trust me. All we have to do is convince her to agree to let her husband come work for us. Once she buys in on that we just persuade her to help us in the transition of him into a submissive transvestite."

The two recognized the beautiful woman with long red hair as she bound up to her front door. As a natural athlete, Rose worked hard to maintain her toned body. She found a way to get to the corporate gymnasium daily.

A flushed and slightly clammy Rose approached her front door and spied the two strangers. Cautiously Rose asked, "May, I help you?"

The two flashed their badges as Steve said, "Hi Mrs. Sokolov, we are federal agents; we're involved in a major criminal investigation and need your help."

Rose's expression of suspicion turned to one of interest.

Steve intently stared into her green eyes. Without breaking eye contact he said, "This is my partner Fred Phillips, and I am Steven Garibaldi." When Rose extended her arm to shake hands, Steve, in an intimate gesture, first rested his left hand on Rose's right wrist before gently grasping her hand. There was no hand pump, rather the two just held hands and locked stares. Steve turned on the charm. Closing the space between the two, he smiled and asked, "May, I call you Rose?"

Rose demurely smiled and replied, "That would be delightful Steve."

Fred half expected Steve to bring this woman's hand up and kiss it. After an uncomfortable 30 seconds, Fred wasn't sure what to do as these strangers stood frozen. Neither showed any indication of breaking the handhold. Fred, coughed once, stuck his hand out and said, "Glad to meet you Rose. I'm Fred."

Steve shot his partner a dirty glance and released Rose's hand.

Rose switched her keys to her right hand and reached to unlock the front door. Steve snatched the keys from her hand and gallantly said, "Please allow me."

Rose invited the two into the living room and inquired, "Would you gentleman like some coffee?"

Both said yes, Steve immediately volunteered to assist and accompanied Rose into the kitchen to help.

In their absence, Fred surveyed the room and mentally logged the fact the furnishings were new but motel quality. Fred sat on the couch, positioned his briefcase on the floor and took out his iPhone. He took a few photos of the room and keyed in a few accompanying notes.

The two returned and Fred was surprised that Steve was the one serving the coffee, not Rose. Once his duties were complete, Steve sat next to Fred and across from Rose. The two agents again tag teamed in a description of the Russian terrorist criminal's past and his impending threat to the USA. Rose sat and intently listened to their sales pitch.

"Rose, according to your dossier you are a secretary for a Mister Michael Bixby at Software R Us."

"I'm Mike's administrative assistant."
"You call your boss by his first name?"
"Why yes I do all sorts of things all the time, solve all kinds of problems for him, and it can get pretty informal sometimes. Why is the important?"
Steve scribbled furiously in his notebook. Looked up at Rose and said, "It's just interesting."

"Your file clearly indicates your family has sacrificed more than most. Your father died in a tragic training accident while in the Navy, your mother passed away from a bug she caught while in the Peace Corps, then your brother was killed on 9-11, working in the Pentagon.
But we are here to ask you for one more sacrifice."

Rose tried to hide her glee at the prospect of getting payback for her brother. She forced herself to respond in a monotone. "Steve, as the good book says – ask and ye shall receive. Just tell me what you want!"

Both agents were good at reading body language and could tell that even though they hadn't explained what they needed, Rose was on the verge of being a full participant.

Rose interrupted the rehearsed sales pitch and said, "Come on guys, let's leave out the entire Doctor Zhivago dissertation, and just skip to the Cliffs Notes version. I'm a busy woman, who has a lot to do. I've a house to clean and a passed out husband upstairs that reeks of alcohol and cheap perfume. His explanation could take a large chunk out of my day."

Steve jumped in, "Please don't be too hard on Jack. He was with us last night."

"Oh…that's interesting and just what kind of mischief did you three get into?"

"We were trying to get his cooperation in entrapping this really bad Russian terrorist."

A disappointed Rose said, "His cooperation, I thought you wanted my help!"

As Steve went into detail on what was needed from her. Rose, like her husband, squirmed in her seat. However, unlike Jack's uneasiness, Rose's reaction was one of anticipation. Her biological responses threatened to betray her. Her life with Jack had been magical. He adored her and treated her like a Queen, however she was never able to find a way to get him to play in her feminization game. This was the one thing that dominated her sexual fantasies. The thought of her hubby in frocks and frillies made her twat tingle. Her panties became damp. Rose fought hard to maintain her poker face as the agents described her role in the transformation of her husband into a sissified dandy boy.

Rose listened to the outline of the government plan. During the presentation, Rose indulged herself in past reminiscences and reflected back to the events in her life that led here to this point. The night she forcefully feminized a boyfriend, then kicked him out of her apartment in full drag when he wouldn't play along. Then there was the torrid lesbian sexathon affair she had with her sorority sisters. They were very fond, but still vivid memories and formed the bases for her current bedroom fantasies.

'Well they have their game plan, and I have mine,' thought Rose. 'This is like Christmas in July. I can achieve my lifelong fantasy and get the government to pay for it. When I get done, Jack will be my trophy wife; I'll do everything possible to ensure he is happy in that role. The best part is he will do it all in the name of patriotism.'

The longer Rose listened, the more she realized these men had skillfully moved her from persuasion into negotiations.

"I understand why Jack was selected for this mission. I'm sold, but getting Jack to completely cooperate might not be so easy. He's not exactly an alpha male, but he has never shown any inclinations to being swishy. How do you suggest I convince him?"

"The same way you persuade him to do anything. Ask nicely, be prepared to compromise, and offer something in return. I don't want to get too personal, but you could threaten to withhold sex. I've heard that is a very powerful bargaining chip."

"You guys don't know Jack. It'll take more than that to get him into a dress. I dated a lot of swaggering macho jerks, he may not have the muscles to prove it, but believe me Jack is more of a man than any of them."

Steve smiled in a self-satisfied manner. I think I can help you." He retrieved the packet of pictures from the briefcase and handed them to Rose. "We can help you! Threaten to distribute those if it comes to that."

Rose quickly scanned the photographs. In dismay she uttered, "Oh my God, I had no idea." After a second more meticulous examination of the damning photographs, she discovered the game these government gangsters were playing. She quickly switched her role from the indigent spouse to an infatuated lovesick adolescent. The remaining time, she flirted with Steve, and tried to bewitch him. She sat up straight and pointed her headlights directly at Steve. She regularly flicked her hair, and frequently would moisten her lips with her tongue. Rose never broke eye contact and stared longingly into Steve's eyes. She made it a point to ignore the cold fish Fred.

As the endgame approached, Steve informed Rose that time was essential. Jack's conversion must start immediately. They explained her role was to ensure her husband's full cooperation. Then she would be asked to mold him into a pretty submissive transvestite.

The most challenging element for Rose would be the way she would establish Jack's full allegiance and establish his cover story. It was emphasized to her; Jack's coming out needed to be public and as humiliating as possible. She must slowly unveil Jack as a transvestite to his coworkers.

Once he was pushed out of the closet, the government would complete his training and prepare him for active service. Rose saw an opening; she played all sad and cozied up to Steve. She held the Polaroid's in her hand and waved them at Steve. She babbled, "I understand why my faggot husband was selected for this mission. However, I don't have any extra cash to get the things I will need. Can you help me there?"

Steve almost tripped rushing a pile of cash over to Rose.

After counting $900, Rose batted her eyes at Steve and said in a disappointed voice, "I guess that will have to do for now. Nevertheless I am also going to require a significant slush fund to pay for his training and new wardrobe. Will that be a problem?"

Steve promised more money would be available after the paperwork was completed.

Rose stood to usher her new acquaintances to the door, unnoticed by all was the wet stain on Rose's cushion. Steve hugged Rose goodbye and promised to see her again to work out the details. Rose kissed Steve on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Next time, Sugar, leave your Barney Fife deputy at home."

The two HLS agents were entering their car. "My God, that was easy. She volunteered her husband on the spot, all we had to do was agree to reimburse her for the costs of his preparation and guarantee her a stipend for the time her husband was away working undercover for us."

Steve started straight ahead and inquired, "How the hell did such a loser end up with a woman like that?"

"Good question. I did some inquires and the psych department told me, they think she's a very manipulative individual and needed someone she could emotionally dominate. She found a man who would support and submit to her will, day in and day out. They also believe marrying an effeminate man, is a socially acceptable way around her dominant lesbian tendencies."

"I do think she played you there a little," Fred said with a smirk on his face. "You spent more time staring at her chest than negotiating."

"What are you talking about? In my opinion, a stipend in the salary range of a GS 11 was excessive. It' is way more than her husband has ever made. Plus that million-dollar life insurance policy is exorbitant and what was that cash advance you gave her? I didn't even know we could do that sort of thing."

"Shut the hell up! Don't get your knickers in a knot. It was only a few hundred dollars. Hell I would have advanced her the money out of my own pocket if that's what it would have taken. Luckily, in this case Bill authorized me $1,000, from the contingency fund."

"But you only gave her $900."

"Yeah, let's celebrate and stop for a steak dinner on the way home. We'll consider it Bill's treat. We accomplished our mission. No one, certainly not the government, is going to squabble over a few thousand dollars. I know how to handle those bureaucrats. We will just charge it all to training. Anything under 5 figures will never even be noticed."

A look of incredulity was etched in Fred's face. Due to the huge US government debt, America had lost its triple-A credit rating. Government spending on national security had skyrocketed since 9-11. Fred just shook his head in disbelief at how carelessly Steve threw around taxpayers' money.

"Moreover, that poor woman deserves some security,"

Steve continued. "Remember, whatever happens to her husband, it is merely collateral damage. His potential loss is well within acceptable parameters, provided we accomplish our mission. Besides if all goes as planned and his cover stands up to scrutiny, what Mrs. Sokolov gets back will never be her husband again."

Steve paused and looked into Fred's baby blues for a moment. "The likelihood is that whoever returns will be closer to a she than a he. When we drag him out of the closet, it has to be brutal, public and real. The shrinks tell us there is a good chance we will psychologically scar the guy for life. But that is a chance I am willing to take. After all, what's one person compared to the good of the country?"

"That's all fine. We got his wife to agree. However, remember his drug induced agreement with us was less than enthusiastic."

"Look, I'm an excellent judge of character. I tell you his wife will not only get Jack to freely volunteer; she will have him in a bra and panties before we get back to the office. Besides, I had the head shrinks back at the office work up a complete psychological perspective on Rose Sokolov; I'll work her like a master puppeteer. Yeah, Fred, this is going to look great on my resume." Steve looked lost in thought for a moment. "The only weakness in this whole plan is how fast Mrs. Sokolov can break her husband."

"Break him, what do you mean?"

"I mean she has to destroy his self-esteem, get him to question his very manhood. When Jack looks into the mirror, he must not see himself as a husband or even as a man. When that happens, we can turn the wimp over to Linda our professional dominatrix for his complete sissification."

Fred was bewildered. "I thought we just wanted him to act like a transvestite and eavesdrop on Vladimir."

"Hell no, Jack will become Vladimir's girlfriend, his soul mate. When I said we were going to get into his inner circle, I meant all the way in."

Fred still had his reservations. If Steve's plan didn't work out, both of the agents could end up in the American equivalent of exile to Siberia--Alaskan border patrol.

From out of the blue Fred asked, "What do you think the Aleutians are like this time of the year?"

Steve looked at his partner with a quizzical expression and said, "You need professional help. I will arrange a private meeting with the wife in a couple of days; at that time, I will read her into the full battle plan. We need a nice secluded location where we can rendezvous. Maybe even some place romantic. It has to be somewhere isolated where neither of us will be recognized. I will take care of that. You get the paperwork started."

Fred wondered if there was some ulterior motive on Steve's part. Could he be romantically attracted to Rose? Steve being a married man, Fred was almost positive Steve would be professional in his dealings with Rose.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Patriot Games indeed!

It is sad to know that Agents of the Government are actually capable of inflicting this sort of intimidation! I find it amazing that after all these people victimize Jack the way the're planning, that they believe he will actually do what their expecting of him! Marina dear, I understand that this is a work of fiction, but it's not out of the realm of possibility! When all is said and done and Jack is changed for ever, will Rose still love him? Will Jack find any comfort and dare I say happiness in her new form? I shall look forward to these answers in the following chapters hon. (Hugs) Talia

So the game begins.

And yes the pun was intentional there. Jack is trapped into doing what the government wants with his wife's collusion. Have they considered that they might be pointing a loaded weapon at their own heads by doing things as planned? Just a thought there.

Maggie

This is not the Patriot Games

This is not the Patriot Games written by Tom Clancy is it. Poor jack

Karen