Trust Machines - Over the Top

Printer-friendly version

Takes place in dkfenger's Trust Machines universe (universe can be found on deviantart). All over the globes, so called 'Venn Machines' are popping up. Those machines allow two people to enter two opposite booths and then transform each other into whatever they want for a predetermined timespan ranging from eight hours to three years. Every change is possible, including changes into the opposite gender, animals or even objects such as clothing.

Many of my Trust Machines stories are animal, creature or object tf, but this one is mainly TG, therefore I decided to post it here as well.

Sean picks up a beautiful girl in a bar. He doesn't suspect that he's bound to fall victim to one of his buddy Josh's over the top jokes...

*********************************************
Trust Machines - Over the Top

by

clancy688
Morosely, Sean put the phone back into his pocket. How very typically of Josh. Asked him for a little bit of hanging out in their favorite bar and then didn't show up. At least he'd had the decency to inform Sean that he 'won't make it' - by sending a text message over half an hour after the stipulated time.

Damn him to hell. Sean growled internally, sipping his beer. He's a great friend, but sometimes he's just too irresponsible. Well, at least I won't become victim to one of his over the top jokes tonight...

Sean grinned at the thought. Josh had a knack for playing jokes which were actually borderline funny. And borderline evil. Or legal. Or both. And he was using this talent ruthlessly. There'd been a great many friends who'd turned away from Josh exactly because they'd fallen victim to one of his pranks. Not so Sean. Sure, when Josh managed to get to him, he tended to be mad as hell - in the short term. Afterwards, he could laugh about most of those as well. And watching other people falling for Josh's pranks tended to be quiet entertaining in its own right.

For example when he'd purloined his girlfriend's car, repainted it in bright pink and returned it to exactly the same parking space.

After she'd stopped screaming and canceled her stolen car report, she'd left him on the spot. Josh, of course, had simply grinned. His prank had hit home and that was all he'd wanted. So she wanted to leave him? Fine. Goodbye and all the best! He'd been looking for a difference in his sex life anyway. That was simply the type of guy Josh was.

Sean chuckled in thought, then eyed his stein on the counter.

I guess I'll empty my beer then and leave... hopefully there'll be something worthwhile on television this evening...

He was already in the process of taking out his wallet when he noticed a new patron entering the bar.

...or maybe I won't leave yet. He thought, looking interested at the woman entering through the doors. First of all - she was a total bombshell! Hourglass figure, legs to the heavens, a decent rack and an angelic face, framed by blonde hair. And her clothes where actively enhancing her pleasant shape. Dainty sandals with a three inch heel, a short, tight fitting mini-skirt and a T-Shirt with a neckline which was offering ample insights. Her face was perfectly made-up, with lip gloss and mascara, and Sean only barely managed to suppress a catcall as she took the barstool next to him.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked smiling and Sean found himself smiling back.

"No, feel free to seat yourself." he said and offered it to her.

Thanking, the woman seated her shapely bosom, crossing her even more shapely legs sexily.

Interested, she looked at him. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked and Sean shook his head.

"No. Actually, I was, but he bailed on me."

The woman laughed. "Oh, what a coincidence. Actually, I wanted to meet with a friend, but he stood me up, texting me just before I entered the door. But since I was already here I decided to take a look."

"Your boyfriend?" Sean asked innocently and she giggled.

"Oh, no. Just a friend."

Hm... Sean was somehow taken aback. He was a quite good-looking guy, he was exercising regularly and it showed. Still, having such a hottie talking to him was like winning the lottery. Which didn't mean that I was impossible, of course...

"My name's Sean, by the way. May I ask for yours?" he asked and offered her his hand.

Giggling, she took it. "I'm Brenda. Nice, to meet you, Sean."

The rest of the talk went well. Quite well, actually. After an hour, both were very comfortable with each other. After two hours, they were sitting on a cab's back seat, in anticipation of what would follow. And now, three hours later, Sean was lying on his back nakedly, staring at Brenda's magnificent breasts bouncing over his head while he rocked his hips upwards, thrusting his cock into her groin.

"Oh, yeah!" she cried ecstatically, "Give it to me, big boy! Fuck me!"

Sean grunted and obliged, bringing Brenda to three orgasms overall until he was climaxing as well. Exhausted, Brenda let herself sink on Sean's chest, her tits pressing on his breast. Appreciatively, she looked him into the eye and gave him a deep kiss, then she rolled off him, his cock slipping out of her pussy.

Giggling, Brenda used her fingers to remove the spent condom.

"So how long do you need until you'll be ready again?" she asked, grinning widely, and Sean sighed in playful exasperation.

"A couple of minutes at least. You're wearing me out, you know?" he said and Brenda giggled again. Then she stood up, moved to her purse and removed another condom.

"I have an idea..." she said, looking mischievously at Sean's cock. Then she crawled onto the bed again and starting massaging his penis with her fingers until it was beginning to stir again.

"Let's see how fast you'll be ready again if I help you in slipping the condom over you cock..." she made a dramatic pause, then put it onto her tongue, "...this way."

Oh my God, I am in heaven! Sean thought as the foxy beauty started to work on his member with her mouth.

*********************************************

Sean woke up as someone was shaking him. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked into Brenda's grinning face - and her spectacular body, lying naked on the bed next to him.

"Um... morning, what's up?" he asked and Brenda's face was grinning even more.

"Well, lover..." she said, licking her lips and giving him a kiss again, tongue darting in his mouth, "...I wanted to ask you something. And I wanted to ask you this in exactly..." she conjured forth a watch and looked on it, "...four, three, two, one..."

And in the next moment, Sean wasn't staring at Brenda's grinning face, connected to her shapely, naked, female body. Instead, he was staring at Josh's grinning face, connected to his shapely, naked, male body.

"How was your one-night-stand?" he asked innocently and for the first ten seconds, Sean simply stared. Then followed a scream which woke up every sleeping being in the entire apartment complex.

*********************************************

Pleased, Josh was sitting at the bar, sipping his beer. Last week's prank had worked better than he had anticipated. Since there'd popped up a Venn Machine in the local mall he'd been interested in trying out its versatility for his dreaded jokes. And since he'd always been curious in how the other half of the human race was living... well, he'd asked his friend Danielle for help and she'd agreed to transform him into a shapely woman for 16 hours.

Although the crazy girl had demanded to be worn by him as his bra.

Anyway, he'd spent several hours acclimating to his new body and then set off to seduce Sean. Which had worked spectacularly well. It had been intoxicating what power he, or rather she, had had over a member of the opposite gender. And sex as a woman had been even more spectacularly.

All in all one of his best pranks ever, Josh concluded. Although it had been one of the few which Sean hadn't liked. At all. He'd allowed Josh to explain the whole thing and then thrown him out (well, him and Danielle, who'd changed back in the living room where he'd 'dropped' her bra shape the evening before), fuming.

Speaking of Sean... Josh craned his head. Ah, there.

*********************************************

Self-consciously, the raven-haired beauty entered the bar, heels clicking on the hard floor. She was dressed to kill, in a tight-fitting, figure-hugging dress displaying her prominent breasts and just barely covering her perfect ass. The spectacular legs were encased in nude pantyhose, and her shoes were black five-inch open-toed stilettos.

Purposeful, she went towards the single customer sitting at the bar, sexily striding before him and opening her full, kissable lips to say something. Only that the customer beat her to it.

"Hi, Sean. Or what should I call you now?" Josh said, grinning at the goddess and examining every inch of her very female body. "Actually, I've expected you to show up earlier. Late as always, I see."

The girl's self-assurance seemed to deflate like a pricked balloon. Stunned, she gaped at him.

"Damn you!" she cursed. "How did you know that it was me?"

"I'll tell you an old prankster's secret. First: Never repeat the same prank. And second: Never, ever try the prank with its inventor. And now, how would you have called yourself if I hadn't seen through your charade?"

The girl glared. "I wanted to go by Linda!" she spat.

Josh seemed unfazed. "Ah, Linda. I will call you Linda, because you don't look like a Sean to me, you okay with this?" Sean, or Linda, simply stared back silently and Josh continued. "So... did you ask Danielle to change you as well? So what's she? Your dress?"

Now Linda seemed to blush a bit. "She's my pantyhose."

"Ah, pantyhose, interesting." Josh stroked his chin. "By the way, you simply told her to make you a super-hot woman, irresistible for men, didn't you?"

Grudgingly, Linda nodded.

"See, and that's been your error. You're totally overdressed. You're looking absolutely sexy and like a walking wet dream, but why should a woman dressed like this enter a bar? That doesn't make any sense."

Resigning, Linda let herself flop on the barstool, giving Josh a perfect view of her really spectacular legs.

"That's not fair!" she protested. "I practiced the whole day moving and talking like a woman! Do you have any idea how hard it is to walk into these things?" she asked, pointing at her heels scathingly. "And now everything's been in vain. I simply wanted to have my share of the fun you had on my account last week."

Josh grinned. "Well, you still can."

Linda cocked an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Weeell..." Josh said. "You're currently a walking wet dream. And you have transformed yourself into this shape to seduce me, all right?"

Linda nodded and Josh continued.

"So let's just skip the foreplay and directly come to business. What do you say? I've got my car parked around the corner. You wanna hop in and come to my apartment for some fun?"

*********************************************

"You still thinking that everything's been in vain?" Josh asked cheerfully. Sean/Linda only grunted. She was bent over Josh's kitchen table, her large breasts acting like some kind of pillow. Her legs, feet still in her high heels, were standing apart on the ground, with her dress and pantyhose (well, actually Danielle) propped up and down respectively so that Josh had perfect access to her pussy.

And he was using it readily, pushing his cock in and out of Lisa's wet vagina.

Who'd have thought this? she contemplated while she relished in the sensations of having a male member penetrating her female parts. I've let myself being transformed into a woman and now I'm letting myself being fucked by my best friend - and even worse, he knows that it's me. But I have to admit that it's fun. Perhaps... Linda grinned involuntarily, ...we should do this more often. Having sex as a woman is at least as good as having sex as a man!

Then the first orgasm hit her and Linda howled in ecstasy.

I will definitely do this more often! she decided, basking in the afterglow.

Slowly, she picked herself up from the table, rigging her clothes provisionally. Then she looked at Josh's spent penis, grinning.

She went towards Josh and gave him a deep kiss, then she looked him in the eyes.

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom, lover." she cooed. "And if you want I can help you putting your condom on. In fact, I have an idea there..."

And smiling widely, Linda sauntered into the bedroom, determined to make the experience as good for Josh as he had made it for her last week.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos