Sisters and the little brother Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Sisters, and the little brother
Part 2
By Princess Panty boy

Characters:
Me/Nick/Nikki: 10-year old son/brother
Lori: twin/she calls herself my big sister
Andrea: 5-years old little sister
Mom 31-years old, single
Aunt Linda: 21-years old (not a relative she is just good friends with mom)

Author’s Note:
(It has been a while since I wrote Part 1 of this story so I am putting a couple paragraphs from the end of part. I strongly recommend you read part 1 if you have not already before you start this chapter.
Thanks, I hope you are enjoying my story.
Hugs, Princess Pantyboy)

The both of us walk over to the table from the changing room, and see all the skirts on it. “Lori can I have a skirt that isn’t as short as the pink one I tried on? It was so short you could almost see my panties.” I say while I play with my long ponytail as I am talking.

“If I didn’t hear it I would not have believed it Nikki, you are asking to get a skirt, and that dress you are wearing is just too cute on you, and if fits perfect.” Mom says while smiling at me.

I turn around hearing mommy's comments. I forget that I am wearing the little baby girl dress until mommy brought it up. “Yea mom I asked HER if she wanted both skirts and dresses and SHE said SHE does so that’s what we are doing getting HER what SHE wants.” I am in shock by how many times Lori used the words ‘she’ and ‘her’ that I did not pay attention to the comments themselves.

“Is that true sweetie you said you wanted to wear both, skirts and dresses?” Mommy says while bending down and looking into my eyes.

Lori, mom, and little Andrea are all staring at me. “Yea I did say that, because um I mean yes.” I cannot tell her it hurt so much putting the skirt on and taking the shorts off, or she will call me a baby too.

“Okay then it is settled we will buy both, Lori what size is this dress Nikki is wearing? This dress fits her perfectly.” Oh, man now mommy is using ‘her’ in referring to me too.

Lori is grinning from ear to ear now. “4t mom is the size of HER dress. Come on Nikki let’s go try these skirts on to make sure they fit you too little sis.” I feel Lori’s hand take mine as we walk back into the dressing room carrying a bunch of skirts.

I start to feel wet between my legs again, and I want to cry. How do I get myself into these things? “Girl's after you try on each outfit come out so I can see little Nikki wearing it okay?” Mommy says.

“Okay mom I will.” I ignore her referring to me as a SHE and HER. I mean I am wearing a short dress and cannot forget a diaper and pink plastic panties so the last thing I want to do is attract more attention to me.

I am numb on how many outfits I tried on and how many different dresses and skirts I wore back and forth from the dressing room. I have to admit I didn’t pay too much attention on how short all the skirts are, I mean all of them are short and would be considered miniskirts for sure.

The dresses are the same way very short and screaming girly girl to say the least. I also have to be honest with myself that I didn’t even think about the sizes of the dresses and skirts. I mean they were my size no way to be able to share with my big sister. Great now they even have me thinking of Lori as my big sister instead of my evil twin for what she really is.

Most of these skirts and all of these dresses that I can remember trying on are more fashioned, or are the style for a little girl. Lori and I are only ten, which is still very young, but all the clothes Lori picked out for me are more for little, little girls like our baby sister Andrea who is only 5 years-old.

Why cannot I be more aggressive and put my foot down and say, I wanted shorts and jeans instead of skirts and dresses. I don’t know how she tricked me into saying that; Lori is so tricky I will really have to watch what she says and what I say. To make sure no one could miss-interrupt what I say.

I wonder if my sister was serious about making me into our little sister’s twin instead of her and I being twins. Why am I even thinking that? I mean look at me I am wearing a short little girl's dress and diaper and plastic panties. I know she had nothing to do with the diaper and panties but Lori picked the clothes I wore from the hospital and now all these dresses and skirts. Man, girls are sneaky and way smarter than me.

Anyway, I continued to try on the super girly girl clothes for like several life times, I was trying on the last dress. The dress was of course very short and had light pink puffy short sleeves and the whole dress was also light pink but you could also see bright yellow and white flowers all over the dress. I was trying to think if it was pinker, or more white it was hard to say with all the pretty flowers all over it.

I could feel Lori buttoning the last button in the back of me as I stared at my reflection and I look like the picture perfect idea of what a little girly girl should look like. I was even playing with my long ponytail which of course after I noticed it made me look even more childish and more girly I stopped.

“Lets go show mom your last dress little sis, and you will get your wish on us leaving since that’s all you have been saying while you have been trying on clothes for the longest time.” Lori says, but she smiles when I notice her looking at me from head to toe. “Make sure you put your flip flops back on so you have everything out of the dressing room.”

So of course, I put the flip-flops back on and was happy as anything to be leaving the dressing room finally. “Oh that is the prettiest dress of them all little Nikki, I bet that dress is so comfy in this heat. You will notice how much cooler a short dress or skirt is compared to long boring boy shorts.” Mommy says, I can't make out if she is teasing me or treating me like one of the girl's. I guess either is not good.

“Here Nikki you hold these skirts, and I will hold the dresses. There's way too much for one person to carry.” Why is Lori being so nice to me? Maybe I underestimated her since she is being so nice to me, by her helping me carry all these clothes.

I am carrying a bunch of dresses across my chest with my hands close to my waist with clothes hanging everywhere, A smart person would of folded all the clothes up before carrying them. Once we arrived at the checkout counter, I understood what my evil twin sister was up too. God girls are so sneaky.

Since I was carrying all those dresses when Lori kept piling them in my arms, I didn’t realize I was still wearing this super girly dress. Or I should say I didn’t notice until we were at the checkout counter, and I could get a clear view of what I was wearing. Lori came over and pulled off all the tags off my dress, and handed them to the checkout girl; that was a slight hint I was tricked again.

“She wanted to wear this dress home if that was okay mom?” I hear Lori say to mom while we are in line at the checkout.

My mouth drops open hearing Lori lying to mommy. “No I didn’t say that mommy. I didn’t say I wanted to wear this pretty dress home.” What the heck did I just say? I just called this dress pretty. What am I thinking let alone what am I saying.

“Well since you are saying how pretty the dress is you can wear it home princess and you are right that is definitely a pretty dress you picked out little Nikki.”

I get so upset; I don’t know what to say as I feel pee squirting between my legs into the diaper, before I stop it. “I didn’t pick any of these clothes mommy, Lori picked them all.”

“You don’t have to be embarrassed you picking these pretty clothes, you did a great job sweetie. I think my little princess panty boy looks so pretty.” Mommy whispers as we walk away after she paid for everything. “I mean you look like a little PRINCESS in that dress, you will be wearing PANTIES or diapers until you are healed or re-potty trained and you’re a BOY so PRINCESS PANTY BOY fits you sweetie.” Mommy says while smiling from ear to ear.

I turn and notice Lori is carrying a bunch of the bags smiling at me and I didn’t even notice I was holding mommy’s hand, and little Andrea was holding mommy’s other hand. I can just picture how everyone looked at us seeing two little girl's holding their mommy's hands and the big sister carrying the bags. What am I saying we don’t look like little girl's we look like little toddler girl's.

“Mom from the back you look like you are holding twin girl's as you three walk. If you did little Nikki’s hair more like Andrea's they would really look like twin sisters.” I hear Lori teasing me as I give her a mean look and I stick my tongue at he, until I realize I must look even more like the little girl I am dressed like sticking my tongue at her. “See she even sticks her tongue at me like a baby girl hehehe.” I hear Lori giggling, but I ignore her so she doesn’t see she is bugging me.

I look down at my naked legs walking in my tiny dress and I can feel the air moving all around under the dress like I am naked. I keep checking to see if my dress is blowing up because of how it feels when the wind blows. Why do I keep calling this dress, my dress? I really need to get back to thinking like a boy instead of me thinking like I am a girl, my mind is so messed up.

“Yes mommy I think you should do Nikki’s hair like mine so I can have a twin sister mommy, that would be so great mommy.” I hear Andrea and I just roll my eyes hearing her getting so excited about me looking more like her.

I just roll my eyes hearing everyone teasing me and I don’t know what to do to change it. We stop in front of the hair salon that mom and the girl's go too. “Would you like that Nikki, if you had your hair fixed like your little twin sister Andrea?” I hear mommy referring to me as Andrea's twin and I almost fill my diaper up I lose control so bad.

“No mommy please, I don’t want to look any more like baby Andrea. I mean we both have long blonde hair like you mommy and Andrea is really big for her age and I am really small for mine, and both of us are so skinny. I mean that’s enough mommy please.” I almost start crying right then, and there as we start walking past the hair salon and out of the mall.

That was close thinking to myself as we leave the mall and drive home. This has been such a busy day. I hope no one see’s me wearing this little girl's dress when we get home. We drive down our block while I look around and thank god I didn’t see anyone we know when we pulled in our driveway.

“Okay girl's lets get inside after we get all the bags inside and unpacked I will get some milk and cookies for you as a snack, how does that sound?” Mommy says while smiling down at me wearing the tiny little girl's dress.

I see Andrea's eyes light up like mine with the thought of milk and cookies. “Yes mommy.” Andrea and I say in stereo, I look at her not believing we both said the same thing at the same time.

“Mom I can take Nikki’s clothes up to her room and put her stuff away while you get the little one’s a snack if you want?” I hear Lori acting like the little kiss butt she is.

I stare at her then at mommy when I hear her start to respond. “I think that is a great idea Lori, why don’t you take the twins with you and have them help you hang up Nikki’s pretty new clothes.” I hear mommy referring to me as Andrea's twin as I want to cry again feeling pee going into my diaper but I don’t even try to stop it cause all I want to do is scream.

“Mommy I am not a little baby, and I am not Andrea's twin, I am Lori’s little twin sister, I mean Lori’s twin brother.” All three of them look at me when they hear me referring to myself as I a girl. “I am so confused mommy.” I finally say to her, shaking my head rubbing my eyes.

Mommy looks at me smiling as she kneels down. “I know sweetie it has been a tough day for you, but take you sisters hand and go help your big sister put your new pretty clothes away and then you too can have a snack. Now go girl's and hurry back.”

“Okay mommy.” Andrea says as she grabs my hand and almost rips my arm out of my socket when she drags me up to my room following Lori carrying the bags of clothes. “Next time we should race I bet you, I am faster than you are Nikki, and I bet I am stronger than you too.” I just roll my eyes trying to ignore her.

I look at her like she is out of her mind. “Whatever Andrea there's no way you are stronger or faster than me. I may look like you, a little girl dressed like this, but still inside I am a 10-year-old boy. So I am way older than you which makes me stronger and faster than you.” I say while I watch Lori taking clothes out of my closet and throwing them on the floor.

“If you too babies are done arguing, can you both start taking all the clothes out of her dresser so we have room for her new clothes?” we hear Lori whining at Andrea and me.

Andrea and I hear Lori. “Mom what do you want us to do with all of Nikki’s old clothes they won't fit with her new clothes.” Lori yells down to mommy in the kitchen.

“That’s a good point Lori. Send Andrea down here, and I will give her a couple garbage bags to put her sisters old clothes in for now. Andrea is faster so tell her to hurry.” Andrea smiles hearing mommy saying she is faster than I am.

I turn and look at Lori smiling at me wearing the little dress. “I don’t want my clothes put in garbage bags why can't we just make room for them in my closet and in my dresser?”

“Well little girl there are way too many clothes first of all, so they would never fit. Second you are going to be re-potty trained so your old clothes don’t fit over your baby diapers anyway so you won't be able to wear them.”

We both turn hearing Andrea running up the stairs carrying two large black garbage bags. “Wow you are fast Andrea thank you.”

“You’re welcome Lori.” Andrea gives me the bags. “I told you Nikki I was fast, and I bet I am faster than you are, and stronger then you if we raced I bet you I would win.” Andrea says teasing me.

I shake my head. “No way you would win and why would I bet you anyway?” I look at Andrea taking clothes out of my dresser, and putting it in the garbage bag.

“Well I bet your chicken if you won't race me.” I help her not paying attention about putting all my clothes into the garbage bags instead of just some of them. I don’t notice that Lori is watching me being distracted from arguing with Andrea that I am not even complaining about all my boy clothes going in the garbage bags.

I notice Lori smiling, and staring at me when I argue with Andrea. I don't pay any attention that she is putting all my clothes from my closet into her garbage bag she is loading up. Lori sees me staring at her while I am thinking until she starts to talk.

“Okay you two enough of arguing, the only way to prove who is faster is for you both to have a race and that will be settled once and for all.” I can't believe I am going to race my little sister and have to show her up.

Andrea is smiling when she hears Lori. “Yea like I said I bet I am faster than you, and stronger then you too.” I ignore her teasing me as I just blindly fill the bag up with my boy clothes while Andrea starts putting panties and tops and skirts into my dresser.

“Okay if I have to race you I will. I just didn’t want to have to show you up and embarrass you losing to me, and losing a bet little sister.” I say to Andrea.

Lori smiles at us that we are going to race while she is hanging up dress after dress in my closet. “Okay you too keep working while you’re talking or we will never get done. So if you are going to race and see who is faster and stronger, a good race to prove both would be racing from here to the stair case and down to the front door, and then race all the way back up here.” Lori suggests to us.

“It will take a lot of strength to run up the steps and then we will see who is faster, and stronger okay girls?” I ignore Lori calling us both girl's as I give her a look when she said that.

Andrea and I look at each other smiling. “Okay that’s fine with us we both say at the same time like we are reading each other's minds saying the same words and at the same exact time, it was almost scary.

“I guess you two are really twin sisters, you both say the same thing at the same time hehehe.” Lori giggles then I turn and hear Andrea giggling too. “So what are you too betting, besides who has the bragging rights to say they are the fastest and strongest?”

We both look at each other. “Um if I win you have to ask mommy to make your hair like mine Nikki.” What is she crazy then I would look like her a little girl. I guess I could just brush it back to a boy's style if I seen any of my friends so no one would see if by some crazy way I lost.

“Okay but if I win you have to stop calling me your twin sister or and kind of sister talk. Only refer to me as your big brother okay Andrea?”

The smile on Andrea's face then looking at the smile on Lori’s face gives me concern for worrying. But what am I thinking I am going to win there is no way my little five year old sister is going to be faster or stronger than me anyway.

“Okay it’s a deal I won't call you anything referring to you as a girl or as my sister. If I win though you will be called my little sister, and you have to tell mommy you want your hair like mine so, she does not think we are making you do it. Okay that is fair then okay Nikki?” Andrea says while smiling at me.

I roll my eyes. “Okay whatever I guess but I am way stronger and faster so it won't matter.”

"Okay you both will race from here touches the front door and run back to here. The first one to jump on the bed wins, do u both agree?" Lori says while she smiles at us both. "You are both wearing the same type of dresses and take your flip flops off and you will both be equal okay girls?"

I ignore her when she calls us girls but we both say okay and we are ready. "Okay on the count of three start running girls." I hear Andrea giggle when she says girls. "Okay here we go 1-2- and 3 GO, GO, GO." We both take off at the same time, and we are neck and next right next to each other, but I notice Andrea slip and fall. I turn real fast to see if she is okay and she is okay and she is running full speed after me.

I hit the stairs first and my lead gets bigger, I hear my self-laughing, not surprised that I have such a big lead on her. Wait I am not laughing I am giggling like a little girl. I turn around and see Andrea start to catch up to me. I get right to the front door and touch it and as I turn I see Andrea right there and my first step away from the door I hear her hit the door and she slips again.

"Oh I am going to catch you Nikki." I turn and see Andrea back up and running full blast after me. The moment we hit the stairs I start to feel tired because going up the stairs is much harder than running down them.

I am breathing heavily and I feel like I am going to pass out when i get to the top of the stairs. I turn to see were Andrea is and I turn and she is right next to me and she isn’t huffing and puffing to catch her breath as she passes me and goes through the bedroom door as I see her panties come into view, as she dives onto the bed beating me.

"I won, I won, I told you Nikki I would beat you that I am way faster and stronger than you." I can barely even breathe let alone respond to her bragging about beating me.

Lori looks down and me ready to pass out. "Well it looks like Andrea is faster than you, but I think we should give you one more chance before you go down stairs and ask mommy to fix your hair like Andrea’s." I look over and Andrea looking sad.

"I think it is only fair that we show Nikki that you are faster and stronger. What I mean is you already beat him fair and square you even fell twice Andrea and you still beat Nikki. But since SHE was in the hospital I think you should give her one more chance and arm wrestles her to see who is the strongest." Lori says smiling down at me.

I smile hearing i get one more chance to win. "But if she beats you again Nikki you have to go down stairs and tell mommy your hair keeps getting in your eyes and can she fix it. Do you promise Nikki, is it a deal Nikki?"

"Okay I will if I lose I promise." I smile at Andrea knowing she must have been lucky or something for beating me. I do not know how she beat me especially after she slipped and fell twice and she still caught up with me and won.

I turn and see Lori clear a spot on her desk for us to arm wrestle. "Okay you both hold hands and hold your elbows straight. We will do the same as before on three you will start to push the other persons arm down to touch the table."

"So the first one to make the other persons hand touch the table wins okay girls?" I see Andrea just giggling like she doesn’t have a care in the world, and here I am being totally serious because I don’t want to lose again to my little baby sister.

I look at Lori and then Andrea does the same. "Okay girls here we go on three so 1...2... and 3 go, go, go." The second Lori said go I could feel my little sister start pushing which I thought was weird because I didn’t think she could be that strong.

"Looks like you’re not even trying Nikki; you’re making it too easy on me. I guess you just want to have your hair like my pretty hair, so I understand that. I can’t wait until my big brother is my little sister and has a pretty hairstyle like mine hehehe." Andrea teases me as I try to push harder.

I am giving it all my strength and all I see is Andrea giggling like she isn’t even trying. How can I have lost all my strength, I was so much stronger before I crashed on my new bicycle. I feel our hands going back and forth. I stare at my hand holding on as tight as I can pushing, and pushing harder trying to get her hand it hit the table.

The look on Andrea's would be funny because it looks like she isn’t even trying to win. I keep hearing her giggling like she is more or less just playing. Every once in a while i see her smiling at Lori like they know something i don’t know.

There is no way they can cheat we are arm wrestling all you do is hold the other persons hand and keep pushing until one person loses pretty simple. I see her giggling again and i push with all my strength there is no way my little sister can be faster, and stronger than me.

I push harder and harder on her hand and I have to win so we will both have one win each. Andrea will have her one win beating me with racing, and when I win; I will have one win being stronger than she is.

When I win, I will not have to have my hair brushed like my little sister and I won’t have to let her call me her little sister. I think that would be the worst anyway having to call my baby sister, my big sister, and her calling me her little sister. I mean having my hair brushed like hers is no big deal because when I am out playing with my friends I will have it styled like normal and like hers when I’m home.

"Smack" I hear and then feel my hand hit the table as Andrea has beat me again. For some crazy reason I want to cry. I never cry for anything and now i am going to cry for my little sister beating me. No way am I going to cry, and then I would be acting just like the little girl I am dressed as. I look down seeing the little dress I am wearing and soon i will have my hair brushed out like Andrea's for me losing the bet. Oh well it won't be too bad at least I can just comb it back to my regular style when I go hanging out with the guys.

“That was a great race and also good seeing you both arm wrestling. We can only have one winner, so Nikki you need to hold up your end of the bet right?” Lori says with Andrea is smiling from ear to ear.

I hear Lori and turn listening to her with Andrea standing next to me. “Yea I am going to talk to mommy now and see if she can brush or style my hair like I agreed to.” I feel Andrea take my hand, and smile at me. “Yes Andrea I will tell her to style my hair like yours don’t worry, I mean I am already wearing a dress like a girl, so it won't be a big deal to have my hair styled like a girl too.”

“I think it is great that you are standing by your word little Nikki. I guess you are a man of your word or I guess a boy of his word wearing a dress and diaper hehehe.” Lori giggles teasing me and I hear Andrea giggling too.

Andrea starts to pull me with her out of the room. “Come on little sister I will bring you downstairs to mommy so you don’t get lost.” I give her a mean look that would kill small animals.

“Hahaha your just too funny Andrea. I am pretty sure I can find the downstairs and talk to mommy. I may look like a baby wearing this little girly dress but I am still 10 years-old ya know.” I shake my head as Andrea let’s go of my hand, I start to walk downstairs to talk to mommy.

This is going to suck to have to ask mommy to style my hair like Andrea’s; she will probably think I am going crazy. Oh, well like I said what's the difference I am wearing a dress like a girl anyway might as well have my hair styled like a girl too. I just have to ask mommy to fix my hair so it doesn’t sound like I am asking to have my hair like baby Andrea's.

“Oh hi mommy, um my hair keeps falling in my eyes can you help me mommy?” I see mommy finish empting the dishwasher.

Mommy looks at me up and down smiling. “You have good timing sweetie I just finished the dishes. Why don’t you have a seat and I will go get my hair stuff okay sweetie? I just love you wearing your new dress; you look so pretty like your little sister.”

“Okay mommy, and thanks I think.” I walk up to the chair and fold the back of the short dress behind me; mommy just stares at me smiling.

Mommy turns and leaves me there with her just smiling from ear to ear. I wonder why she is smiling so much. I guess if I was finished doing the dirty dishes I would smile too. About 21 seconds later she comes back carry a small basket with all kinds of hair styling stuff in it as she sits it next to me on the table. The basket has hair ties, hairbrushes, combs, scissors, and even an electric razor.

“You look so worried sweetie is everything okay? I mean does your little boy parts hurt?” I try to relax but that is not the easiest thing to do, but I don’t want to upset mommy.

I watch as mommy gets a hairbrush. “Is everything okay isn't really the best thing to ask mommy. No my boy parts don’t hurt I can't feel them at all. I mean right now I am wearing a little girl's dress and a diaper and I have one of my balls removed with the other one damaged badly. Plus, my little pee is broken and I have to sit to go potty.”

“So no I am not okay especially since this time yesterday I was skateboarding with my new friends, the worse thing they would do is tease me about having long hair, them saying I look like a girl. If they could see me now wearing a dress and diaper that would be the end of life as I know it.” I whine looking down.

Mommy starts running the brush through my long hair, which makes me so relaxed. “Wow that feels so good mommy. Feels weird not having my hair in a ponytail.” Especially since my hair is past my shoulders, all one length, parted in the middle.

“Yes you do look so much more relaxed sweetie.” I can feel the cool mist of the water she is spraying my hair to get it to be all wet. I guess that makes it easier to style hair. “Don’t worry sweetie you just stay relaxed and I will make sure your hair stays out of your eyes.” Mommy says smiling at me.

My long wet hair is hanging down over my face and way past my chin. “Oh that’s good, yes mommy you make me very relaxed while you are brushing my hair. I almost forget that I am a boy wearing a dress hehehe.” I giggle softly hoping mommy didn’t notice.

“You have such a cute giggle sweetie, you sound just like Andrea.” Nothing gets by mommy I swear. “Now don’t move I would hate to poke you in the eye while I fix your hair to keep it out of your eyes sweetie okay?”

“I open my eyes to respond. “No worries mommy I am almost asleep I am so relaxed.” I yawn getting more relaxed.

I just hear the brush being set down and a long comb going through my hair. The comb has much more finer teeth as she combs my hair out and over my face. I get totally relaxed until I hear the sounds of scissors opening and closing and my eyes shoot open, seeing the last of all the hair falling down that was in my eyes.

“What are you doing mommy? I don’t want my haircut I just wanted it out of my eyes.” I want to cry so badly, as I feel more pee squirting into my diaper.

Mommy puts her hands on her hips smiling at me. “Well your hair is out of your eyes now so you won't have to worry about that now. All I am doing is trimming the split ends all the way around not taking any length off except your bangs.”

“I don’t have bangs mommy what are you doing to my hair?” I don’t know what to say in a panic as I turn my head trying to see a mirror. Of course, there are no mirrors because I am sitting at the kitchen table.

Mommy leans down and looks into my eyes. “Well you do now, so don’t move so I can make them straight unless you want me to shave your head. I have an electric razor right here. Andrea come over here and plug this razor in so I can give little Nikki a proper boy's haircut.” For the first time I notice Andrea and Lori watching mommy do my hair from the hallway.

“No mommy, please don’t cut all my hair off please. I will be good I promise.” I look down into my lap and I see foot long chunks of my hair. I want to cry so badly seeing all that long hair all over my lap. I reach up feeling my hair on both sides and the back, and its still long thank god.

I feel mommy smack my hand. “Stop messing with your hair, and let me get your pretty bangs straight.” SNIP, SNIP, SNIP, and then a little more SNIP, SNIP, SNIP. I only see small pieces of hair falling around my eyes so that is a good thing I guess.

“Oh yes there we go all done with your bangs they look so pretty now.” Great I don’t want pretty anything I wish I could see my hair but I don’t want to ask mommy or she might pick up the electric razor.

I am scared and I can feel my diaper getting more wet when I get nervous. “Okay now I will take less than an inch off your hair all the way around to make your hair healthier but cutting the split ends, so don’t move.”

SNIP, SNIP, AND SNIP as I feel her trimming my hair, she moves around my head. “Oh yes your hair is so pretty now Nikki. Andrea can you hand me a hair tie for your sister, I mean your brother?”

“Oh yes mommy anything I can do to make my little sisters hair look pretty I will do.” We all hear Andrea calling me her little sister and mommy just looks at me waiting for me to respond but I don’t respond. I just sat there as mommy puts my hair in a high ponytail on one side then the other giving me high pigtails just like Andrea.

I get up as mommy takes all the cut hair off me. Andrea pulls me over to the hallway mirror. “Look Nikki, me and you look like little twin sisters, isn't that great?” I stare in the mirror and see her and I looking like she said like we are twins. I can see my pigtails bouncing with my short, short baby girl bangs. I am wearing the tiny girly girl dress and matching girly shoes, and my bottom is pushed out because of the diaper and plastic panties I am wearing under my dress.

“I look just like Andrea mommy, no matter what I wear even jeans I am going to look like a little girl.” I start to pee in my diaper and I don’t even try to stop peeing as I cry softly.

We turn and hear someone knocking at the front door. “KNOCK, KNOCK, I stop crying hearing the someone knocking at the door.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Let me know if you think this story should be continued.

Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos