Terry's Date

Printer-friendly version

Terry’s Date

Author's note: I read a story on Fictionmania called "Terry's Date night" that got me so upset, I had to make my own response.

Well, hello, mother. Hello sister.

Decided to wait up for me?

Were you worried? I mean, when I told you about the boy who forced me to go down on him, you laughed, then you forced me to wear girl’s clothes and go out with another boy, so its a little hard for me to believe you were worried.

Ah, I see, you were hoping I’d share how my night went with James?

All right, all right. I’ll dish.

When I saw him, I feared the worst. I mean, the man is huge! He could snap me like a twig if I tried to put up a fight, so I tried to steal myself for whatever degrading thing he was going to ask me to do.

But first, he took me to an expensive restaurant, and he even pulled out my chair for me!

Didn’t make me feel much better. I just figured he was going to act proper in public, but once he got me alone ...

Don’t rush me!

After a lovely meal where I actually managed to relax enough to hold up my end of a conversation, he took me to a movie.

Yeah, that one. The “date movie” of the year, I think they’re calling it.

So I’m sitting there in the dark, and he puts his arm on the chair behind me.

I tried my best not to flinch.

I could smell his aftershave, feel the heat of his body so close to mine ...

I’m getting there, hold your horses!

When the movie ended, he suggested a drive up to this secluded hill on the north side.

Oh, you know that spot? Been there yourself, sis? How about you, mom?

Okay, okay, I wont keep you in suspense much longer.

Like I said, he takes me up there, and he sets out this blanket on the grass and asks me to join him there.

I was thinking that maybe he wouldn’t hurt me too much if I co-operated, so I put on the best smile I could manage, and laid beside him on the blanket.

He named and pointed to some stars, and as he did, I glanced over to him and realized he was definitely hard.

All I could think of was how big it was, and how I was going to avoid being split in two when he entered me ...

Then he said, “Do you know why your mother and sister picked me to be your date tonight?”

I shook my head.

“Its because they know that I have always had a thing for special girls. Girls with something extra.”

Well, time passed, some things happened, and here I am ...

What?

You want details?

Fine.

Oh wait, I heard a honk.

There he is, with a moving van.

What’s the moving van for?

That’s because of the other secret he told me.

He’s not a rapist.

In fact he hates rapists.

So with his help, I’m going to gather up my stuff and move out.

He’s offered to put me up free until I have somewhere to go.

Oh, you can’t be that shocked that I want to go. Why would I stay with people who laughed when I told them I had been forced to give oral sex, who set me up with a man so he could rape me?

Don’t you dare try and stop me. He will protect me, if you do.

Goodbye, mother. Goodbye sister.

You won’t be seeing me again.

End

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

But Terry left out the best

But Terry left out the best part, James recorded the pre-date conversation with Terry's family.

Good story!!!!!!

thanks, Valentine!

If he did, they could be facing serious charges ...

thanks for commenting.

DogSig.png

HURRAY!

Love that ending !

xxx

Briar

thanks, Briar!

Glad you loved it.

DogSig.png

Oh Dottie!

James sounds to good to be true. A real live "knight in shinning armor" kind of guy. One day, your very own knight will find you too sweetie! (At least we can hope!) Loving Hugs Talia (aka Popcorn Lady)

Just found this,

I loved it!