Mad Libs (1 of ?)

Printer-friendly version

Mad Libs

By Melanie E.

This is just what it sounds like, a couple of TG-themed Mad Libs. Thanks goes to Loki for the inspiration!

-==-

Instructions: Fill in the blanks with a word of the required type to create a custom and crazy story!

-==-

(M. Name__________) and (F. Name________) were shopping in (store________) when he turned to her with a question.

"(F. relationship________) of mine, why is it that women often (action_________)?" He asked while pointing at a/n (object________) on the wall. "It just seems so (adjective________)!"

"Well," she said (adverb________), "I'm not sure! I think it all started with (historical figure________) back around (date________), but I really can't be certain. Why do you ask?"

He (action________) before answering. "Uhh, no reason," he said (adverb________). "Let's talk about something else. Like, ah, (thing________)!"

As he (movement________) off she slipped the (object) into her cart with a/n (adjective________) grin.

-==-

"(profession________)!" Bellowed the assistant as he rushed in, (gerund________) with a/n (ajective________) (noun________).

"Dear boy!" Shouted his master upon seeing him. "Were you messing with the (object________) again?!"

To both of their (reaction________) the boy's (body part________) began to twitch and twist, and his (adjective________) body began to change!

As the apprentice (action________) on the floor, the master watched (adverb________) as the changes took place. First the boy's (body part________) turned (color________), then his entire (body part________) started to (action________)!

"It can't be!" The master (action________) when the changes stopped.

"What happened?" The boy asked in a (adjective________) voice before throwing his hands to his throat with a gasp. Without a word the Master handed him a/n (object________) to view his reflection in. "Oh no! I look just like (F. Name________)!" The boy cried, (gerund________) to the floor.

"Now now, (verb________) up," the Master said (adverb________). "After all, you could have turned into a/n (animal________)!"

-==-

NOTES: Okay, yeah, these are pretty darn bad, but it's my first time trying to create mad libs, so feh. Anyway, I hope people have fun with these! I'd like to know people's answers to the blanks, so feel free to leave your completed mad libs in the comments!

I added the (1 of ?) to the title for a reason: I'd like to see other people create their own TG-esque Mad Libs! Similar to how Drabble Theatre turned out, I think it could be a fun community project to see how many of these we can come up with!

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

In the original

In the original Mad Libs(tm), you choose the words first, then plug them in (in order) in the story. That way, you are not trying to fit the word to the sentence. Much hilarity ensues.

Great idea, though.

Jorey
.