From this moment forward, you are a girl - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

“Put this on sweetie, and we will have so much fun together.” she said.

I looked at the pink satin mask with some trepidation. All of this was so unguardedly feminine…and felt forbidden and well…dangerous. Not to life and limb, but certainly Sarah clearly intended to insert herself into my life and have a say and possibly her way. That…could upset a lot of things and it scared me terribly.

She saw my fear.

“Andy.” She said. “You remember our conversation last week?”

I nodded.

She continued “How this plays out is completely up to you. You can walk away at any time…but if you haven’t figured it out by now, I don’t ride passively through anything. Walking IS and will always be your choice…but if we are going to explore this together, how it plays out is going to be completely up….to me… Do you understand?”

I nodded again.

I searched her face as she said “I know you are scared. I get that. We are in ‘taboo land’ and you are the one exposed…but you are not alone.“

I took the beautiful mask from her hand and put it over my eyes.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and suddenly she was pushing me back against the wall, kissing me deeply. The press of her body and the sensation that produced on my nipples, the incredible softness of her lips and the taste of her lip gloss, her tongue exploring my mouth.

It was amazing and heady and dizzying! I was lost in it...

When she was done kissing me, she put her mouth up next to my ear and whispered “You have no idea how wet that made me…” I could only manage a small wordless sound.

Sarah reached under my skirt and again redefined the concept of “intimacy” for me. “Well, it seems like you enjoyed it too.” I could hear her wicked smile in her voice. I felt I might actually pass out.

I felt her hand push me against the wall and steady me. “Wait here sweetie…I will be right back.” she said softly.

I leaned against the wall, and gradually became reacquainted with my body. I realized I was quivering…I wasn’t cold, but I could not stop myself from shaking…my whole body was so…alive…my spirit so full of energy. I could not stop the tears that came next from the glorious sensation of it all.

After a few moments, I heard her step back into the curtained alcove. “You okay? ” she asked as I wiped fingers under the mask, still shaking. “Andy, tell me what’s wrong.” she said.

“No, I am fine..wonderful!...it’s just…so…much…good! Um…wow…” I managed shakily.

“I guess that means good?” she asked.

I nodded smiling weakly, but straightened up and tried to use my body language to tell her I was okay.

“Girl, if you thought that was good, just wait until you see what’s behind door #2!” she said with delight as she got behind me and propelled me through the curtain.

…………

I felt the final shackle click into place around my left wrist. I was now completely restrained, helpless, and completely at her mercy…

Well, I reflected, I had been completely at her mercy from the moment I walked through the door. She didn’t need shackles to bind me.

I realized that I was probably higher up than being on hands and knees on the floor. The surface felt softer and her position to me as she placed me in the harness felt like she was higher up.

“So pretty…” she murmured as I felt her walk around me. “But your hair is in your face and we can’t have that.” From the direction of the sound, I heard her go into her bedroom.

I moved slightly against the restraints, feeling their pull around neck, waist, and limbs. The weight of the breasts pulling against my chest as they hung down was delicious. Sarah had taken great delight in pinching each one again as she locked me in place. I tried to imagine how I must look in my little short pink dress, panties clearly showing from behind, the frilly socks and heels, hoop earrings and hair.

She returned and I felt her parting my hair and pulling on one side and then the other. What I suspected were bands went into place and I realized she was giving me two pony tails high on each side of my head. “You look –so- cute!” she exclaimed.

I felt her hand go along my back as she moved behind me. “I think you know what comes next, yes?” she said as she lifted my skirt to my backside. I felt her fingers probe my panties, taking them down to my knees.

“Did you use the douche like I asked you?” she said.

I nodded.

“Good girl…and did you put some lube up there too?”

I nodded again and heard her wicked voice say, “Good Girl! You smell very pretty and it’s important for a girl to be clean and ready for…whatever comes…“

I felt something soft and cold push up against the rosebud of my anus. It felt larger than the smooth dildo had a week earlier. I started to push a little back on it but she cautioned, “No, not yet…just hold there.” She moved it back into place, just pushing up against me. I shivered.

She moved again, this time to the front.

“I am going to take the blindfold off. Are you ready?” she asked.

I nodded. She did and with a flourish of delight as she stepped back out of line of the mirrors.
…………

There were mirrors…large mirrors to front, back, and sides. Large mirrors all reflecting me…

I looked into the eyes of a shocked girl with two high pony tails and hoop earrings. Sarah was silent but smiling as I took in the 360 panorama of…me.

I was restrained on a platform that stood about a foot and a half off the floor. It was covered in lavender satin and looked like it had pillows or something soft and poofy under it. The harness…well it was no longer just plain steel. It had been painted pink, but not just pink, but hot pink, and not just hot pink, but hot pink with glitter and there were little crystals winking from all over the collar and cuffs. The fucking machine sported a large hot pink very realistic shaped penis pushing right up against me.

As I turned back and forth the pony tails swished against the side of my neck and face. The dress, the shoes, the intense femininity and sexuality of it all…
I was…floored by it. A small sound escaped me…my mouth open.

Sarah moved a chair up, sat and asked eagerly “Do you like it?”

I nodded forgetting to close my mouth and kept looking at the girl…for certainly that was what she was…me…

“Yaaaayyyyy….” she exclaimed and fairly bounced in her chair clapping her hands.

I just kept looking, not able to take it all in. The effort this must have taken…the kindness…the acceptance.

The feeling was profound.

After a few moments, Sarah put her hand on my chin and moved my head to look at her.

“Well, here we are again.” she said smiling. “Last time, I did not know what to do with you. But now..I know exactly what I want to do.”

Her tone turned serious. “We are at another decision point, Andy.“

She reached behind her and produced the remote control for the fucking machine.

“I can let you out of here and you can walk…right now.”

She placed the remote under my left hand.

“Or you can push the button and let your new life begin…”

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos