Mesmerized Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Mezmerized

Part 2

Stephan awoke slowly recalling all that had been done and all the changes that were to be made in him. That he was awakening as a girl for the first time frightened him. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked about his new bedroom.

The doors and all the exposed wood were painted a soft lilac. Above the chair-rail topped attractive tongue and groove board wainscoting, the walls were papered with bright pink rose blossoms on intertwined green stems with glossy green leaves. The ceiling was painted a light pink. The floor was covered with a plush light pink pile rug.

All of the furniture was made of wicker painted the same soft shade of lilac as the woodwork. A vanity table with lighted make-up mirror was on one side of the entry. The doors for the walk-in closet and bathroom shared one wall with a five drawer dresser. Beside of the single window which featured a built-in cedar chest bench seat was a hutch type desk with computer. The dainty canopy bed with bookcase headboard upon which he was lying was centered on the bedroom's single solid wall with a small single drawer night stand on either side of the luxurious bed.

Upon each night stand was a delicate porcelain ballerina doll lamp with pink lampshade. Under a glass dome to the outside of the ballerina lamp on one night stand was an exquisite ballerina music box. On the other night stand a gaily decorated carousel music box under a glass dome occupied the similar space.

The window was decorated with pink satin pull back drapes covered by pink sheer lace Priscilla curtains. The skirts about the vanity table, the canopy of the bed, the coverlet upon the bed, and the cushion of the built-in window seat were made of pink satin overlaid with pink lace to match the drapes and curtains.

Pretty collector series dolls were charmingly displayed upon the tops of the dresser and upon the headstand of the bed. Upon the pillow of the bed, right beside his head, rested an adorable cuddly pink furry stuffed kitten. The top of the desk also served as a display for the spirited AMERICAN GIRL dolls, the entire series of AMERICAN GIRL books, and the tiny wardrobes that held the various period costumes for the adorable dolls.

All in all, it would have been virtually impossible for the bedroom to be any more feminine. Stephan looked forlornly about the room several times drinking in the absolute girlishness that surrounded him while sadly knowing that this would be his destiny for at least the next several years and possibly for the rest of his life.

That thought made him shiver and remember his mother's description of the girl he was to become. A tear came to his eye as he sensed his missing masculinity. Yet strangely, the sense of loss was not as intense or offensive as he thought it should be. This puzzled him and made him wonder if perhaps he had not been changed into a real girl. There was only one way to find out what had happened to him.

With a sigh he threw back the covers and peered down at himself. What he saw was a slender girl's body clad in an ankle length pink light soft poly flannel nightgown trimmed at the yoke with lace and pink ribbons. A V of ruffles went from mid chest up and over the shoulders. The wide ruffles were edged in lace and fluttered over the luxurious full sleeves. The sleeves were cuffed in wide lace edged ruffles. Below the cuffs his hands were small and delicate with well manicured, pink polished nails. As he moved his head he could feel and see his long, soft, straight ash blonde hair tumbling across his shoulders to his waist. To make sure he was looking at himself he wriggled his toes and noted that the glistening pink polish on his toe nails matched that upon his fingernails.

The only thing that was remotely familiar was feeling the call of a full bladder. Yet even this was quite different. For the past year almost every morning he had awakened to a full bladder and an accompanying piss hard-on, one of the signs of approaching manhood. This time the safe, confident sensation of an erection was absent. Not feeling the familiar hard-on painfully indicated that his mind had indeed changed him into a little girl by order of his mother's TTX impelled instructions. For a moment he was tempted to reach down between his legs to seek out the little girl vagina that should have replaced his once proud manhood. His hands would not obey, they didn't want to know the truth. Yet again he wondered at why he was not more upset about the loss of his proud masculinity. Before the change, during that last week when he was telling everyone that he was going with his father to Canada he had cried himself to sleep bemoaning the loss of his boyhood. Yet now that it had been lost, the urgency and apprehension he had felt was gone. Granted, he was not happy to suddenly be a girl, but it was not the terrible horror he had envisioned. For a moment he wondered if his mother had ordered him not to miss his boyhood, but he could clearly recall that she had specifically wanted him to remember the past.

Repressing a shudder of confusion, he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed. Upon standing up Stephan immediately noticed that, just as his mother had ordered, he had become much smaller and delicate. His bladder uncomfortably reminded him that it was still full, so with a sigh of fatalistic acquiescence, he padded to the bathroom to answer nature's call. The familiar tent that normally would have been created in his boy's PJs by a reassuring piss erection was quite obviously not duplicated in his frilly nightie as he nervously made his way to the toilet. Out of habit he lifted the toilet lid and seat and began fumbling at his groin for the old familiar flesh hose. With his face turning red he realized that the nightie did not have a fly through which to fish out his manhood. Then he blushed an even deeper shade of crimson as he realized there was nothing between his legs to pull out!

The unhappy discovery made him realize that he had indeed become a little nine year old girl. Yet even now that the loss of his boyhood was confirmed he was not overly upset. Sure he missed being a boy, but something else was missing as well. Suddenly it hit him, What was the right and need to be angry and upset by the loss of his boyhood! He wasn't angry or upset! By all rights he should be furious! What took away that anger and anguish? Standing before the toilet he pondered this paradox until his bladder once more demanded relief.

Brought back to reality, the seemingly simple natural task of taking a piss was now going to be much different without the familiar flesh to hold and aim the golden stream. Awkwardly he turned about and fumbled with the full skirt of his nightie raising it until he could reach his soft pink cotton panties. After taking a deep breath and steeling himself to see his much changed groin, he carefully slipped the lace trimmed panties past his knees. Even though he didn't want to look, his eyes were drawn to his now exposed groin.

By all rights what he saw should have had tears of frustration fill his eyes. Gone was his often impertinent cock and the surrounding curly brown pubic hair that had marked his entry into male puberty. In it's place was a soft, hairless vertical slit, the slit that led to the opening of his new femininity. All the pleasurable imaginative dreams of someday sticking his dick into a soft, yielding pussy ruptured as he realized that from now on he would be the one receiving a hard cock stuck into his soft, yielding wet pussy! The goosebumps that formed on his soft white flesh could have been caused by the slight chill in the air or the horror of confronting his girlhood.

As he continued to stare at the unwanted access to his vagina, he felt a weight lifting from his shoulders. Suddenly Stephan realized that the reason he wasn't upset and angry was because the need and desire to use a penis were gone from his being! Without the raging testosterone flooding his body, he had returned to the prepubertal existence where the ability to function sexuality was not a factor in one's daily life. At age nine a boy's penis was not a sexual tool that brought pleasure. It was simply a mark of being male and a convenient way to take a piss! Prepubertal girls had no estrogen pumping through their bodies so they too were in the same non-sexual world as prepubertal boys! Thus a vagina was not a sexual tool to nine year old girls. Since he was only nine years old why should he be indignant over the loss of his penis?

The fullness of his bladder impatiently reminded him why he was in the bathroom. For a moment Stephan was flustered. He'd never taken the time to think about how a girl relieved her bladder. The pressure to relieve his bladder, he could tell, was centered in his girlish slit. That meant he had to sit to take a leak. Carefully holding the frilly skirt of his nightie out of the way he sat upon the commode and released the voluminous fabric to cascade about his legs. Immediately he noticed a comforting warmth as the fabric covered his exposed legs and groin. At least, he thought, this was one nice thing about being a girl. He'd be warm while taking a piss.

With a sigh of uncertainty Stephan tentatively relaxed the muscles inside his slit that held back the discharge of his bladder. With a tiny spurt, the golden fluid shot out of his youthful girlish slit. The new girl quickly learned an embarrassing lesson. With his thighs touching, the urine had no path into the toilet bowl. This caused him to gasp in surprise and shock and jump a bit on the seat as he instinctively cut off the flow. The shock and confusion quickly passed as he realized that his old familiar penis wasn't dangling down to point the stream of piss into the bowl. His saturated closed thighs reinforced that harsh lesson.

Fortunately he hadn't released enough urine to wet his nightie. With a nervous giggle of relief he lifted the skirt of his nightie. Using tissues, he gingerly dabbed away the embarrassing wetness. Stephan had just learned the hard way that he needed to keep his thighs slightly parted while releasing his bladder. After letting the hem of his night gown drop back over his legs he leaned over to the sink to rinse his hands. Reaching for the towel he dried his hands, made sure his legs were spread, then took a deep breath and tentatively once more relaxed the muscles of his bladder. This time the golden fluid erupted from his girlish slit to tinkle sweetly into the water at the bottom of the bowl. Stephan sighed with relief.

Once he was done there came another unexpected experience. Instead of merely shaking off his wang and stuffing it back inside his jockey shorts he had to daintily dab the hairless pubes of his femininity to dry off the excess wetness. Once this delicate task was completed, he stood, tugged his panties back into place, then rearranged the skirt of his nightgown to restore his feminine modesty.

It was only as he once more washed his hands that the full impact of the undesired sex change hit home. The dispiriting experience of going to the bathroom as a girl was now compounded by peering into the mirror above the sink. Looking back at him he saw an angelic, blue-eyed innocent blonde girl that he instinctively knew was him. With a shiver he understood for the first time that Stephan now existed only in his memories. Stephanie Ann had taken his place. It was no longer appropriate for him to think of himself with masculine pronouns like his, him, and he. Stephanie Ann was a girl and thus had to be considered as hers, her, and she. Stephan sighed wearily. "I really am a girl now," he whispered in awe at his reflection. "I'm a girl. A cute girl. I'm wearing my pretty nightgown and I'll be changing into a pretty dress. I'm a girl..."

Something clicked in Stephan's mind and Stephanie Ann came into existence. She tentatively smiled at her reflection. "Well, girl, there's nothing you can do to change what has been done so you better just make the best of it," she told herself. "Mom... Aunt Lydia has made me into a sweet, prissy girl. I'll get nowhere fighting it, so I might as well make the best of my new life. Besides, I don't feel like fighting it. It might be fun being a prissy girl. I certainly won't have to worry about anyone calling me a sissy!"

With a giggle of delight and with new resolve, Stephanie Ann stood tall and smiled at her reflection. She was pretty and the night gown did feel rather nice, so why not have fun with her new existence. With a giggle of nervous anticipation she spun in a circle, thrilling to the way the skirt of her nightgown flared out.

*****

Allen instantly awoke to full consciousness with the knowledge that the two week transition was completed. Without moving he knew he had changed, that his familiar strength as well as the normal aches and pains of middle age had been replaced by an unfamiliar but quite comfortable sense of resilience and suppleness. Without opening his eyes he could also tell that he was lying in a soft bed in a sunlit room. Slowly he opened his eyes to note that he was lying in a four poster bed with a pink satin sheet pulled up to his chin. Glancing down at his chest, he saw the outline of the twin mounds that were his firm full youthful all too girlish breasts rising and falling with his breathing. A shiver of anguish passed through him as he slowly raised his hands to touch the soft breasts, to make sure they were really a part of his body. The gentle touch of his fingers against the smooth flesh sent an instantaneous tingle of delight to his confused brain. An instant later he could feel his nipples swell and stiffen in response to the exploratory touch. At the same time, a pleasant warmth began deep in his crotch.

This really confused him. Mentally he felt the old familiar need to have sex yet it was quite different, even weird. The deviation was much greater than he thought could be attributed to his apparent sex-change. Suddenly he realized the remaining difference was his age. As a married man the urge to have sex meant making out with his wife... if he could get her in the mood. When he had been a sixteen year old boy the urge to have sex meant jerking off while fantasizing about gorgeous babes and what he'd like to do to them. The urge to have sex now was to jerk off thinking about buxom babes! Obviously that was now quite impossible since it appeared his body had obeyed Lydia's commands and he had turned himself into a winsome sixteen year old girl!

While these thoughts ran through his astounded mind he unconsciously allowed his hands to continue to the twin peaks of his breasts where he encountered the super-sensitive twin nipples. The touch was like a jolt of electric which caused him to sharply draw in his breath. For a moment all thinking ceased as the raw lust in his body temporarily took control. The need to explore his new sexuality was of the utmost importance. Thus he pinched the nipples between his thumb and finger, gently rolling the turgid flesh back and forth. This sent waves of delight cascading throughout his body which caused him to arch his back and moan in delight. The pleasant warmth in his groin became an intense and demanding itch. On a mature adult level his former masculine mind realized with horror that he was turning himself on and in the beginning stage of female masturbation! To his growing horror he realized that the passion-crazed rejuvenated teenage male inside his mind demanded sexual release. But jerking off was impossible! At the same time the innocent but lusty new teenage girl inside his body was delirious with the sensations of growing feminine sexual pleasure and demanded more. While one hand remained playing with his perky breasts, the other slid down between his soft, fleshy thighs to the soft curly hot nest that lay at the junction of his legs. A gentle squeeze of his groin sent waves of near orgasmic delight throughout his body.

Sensing through his hand the adult masculine mind recognized the girlish feel of the groin and sensed the unspoken achy loss of the familiar cock and balls while at the same time knowing that the touch would drive the girl wild. The rejuvenated teenage boy was too excited by the prospect of getting into a cute girl's panties irregardless of the fact that it was his own panties to stop himself from exploring further. The awakening teenage girl began to moan and wriggle her hips, arching her back as she sought to quench the blazing fire in her tummy. Allen watched his actions with growing horror as his fingers entered the warm, moist nest and sought out the source of the sexual demands. In seconds he found and began to caress his super-sensitive clitoris. That was all it took to send off skyrockets and bombs as the burgeoning teenage girl he was becoming instantly went into a tremendous first orgasm. After that, there was no hope of control as he diddled himself to uncounted orgasms.

It was a good half hour later when Allen awoke for a second time. The blankets had been thrashed off the bed. The unmistakable scent of a satiated horny woman filled the air. Looking down he saw Alicia's sensuous sixteen year old body sprawled upon the bed. Her pointed nipples were centered in the perfect cones of her firm B cup breasts. There was not an ounce of fat on her sinewy, supple sexy body. The first impulse he had was to reach out and touch her delectable nubile body. Then everything he'd done earlier came back with tremendous horror as he recalled the stupendous orgasms. This more than anything else drove home the point that he was now a sexy teenage nymph!

At the same time he realized he had to go to the bathroom. Shaking away the horror of his unwanted sex-change, he sat up and swung his silky smooth, long, shapely legs over the side of the bed. The weight of his firm full teen breasts pulled on his chest and jiggled provocatively. Just that little sensation caused his nipples to erect and a pleasant warmth begin once more in the depths of his tummy. Allen realized he had to take his mind off his new girlishness or he'd never get out of bed. Looking about the room he noted it was decidedly teenage feminine. Posters of the latest hunks adorned the walls. As he looked at the near-nude posters, he again felt his nipples grow firmer and his pussy grow warm and moist. Shaking away his disgust at the all too feminine arousal he rose to his feet to pad to the bathroom, but not without looking directly at the unmistakable bulges in the tight skimpy swimsuits the males in the posters wore. This further confused his sexual identity.

It took a great deal of masculine disgust and concentration to tear his budding teenage nymphet mind off those manly bulges. Allen decided to concentrate on an even more basic need, the need to relieve your bladder. Little did he realize that his normal need to relieve his bladder was one that would bring home the enormity of the changes he had undergone. As he made his way to the bathroom he could feel three distinct personas in his mind. One was his normal adult male self. This persona did what it had to do to get the job done. The second persona was that of a horny, sex-obsessed sixteen year old boy who's only goal in life was to get his horny rocks off. The third persona was that of a shy, timid, but rather bawdy sixteen year old girl. His... or was it her... bladder was full!

This seemingly simple task would now be much different without the familiar hose to direct the stream. Out of force of habit he walked up to the toilet, stood before it and lifted the lid and seat. For several seconds he/she apprehensively stood before the toilet. It wasn't until his/her dainty fingers once more encountered the puffy lips of his pussy that he/she realized he would have to change his past practices. It was now painfully obvious that it was now necessary for him/her sit to do the basic task.

After lifting the lid, he/she turned and sat. Tentatively he/she relaxed the muscles that controlled HER bladder. With a tiny spurt, the golden fluid shot out of HER nubile slit to saturate HER closed thighs. Fortunately it wasn't enough to wet the floor. With a frown he/she used tissues to dab away the wetness. Like Stephanie a few minutes earlier he/she had just learned the hard way that SHE needed to keep HER thighs slightly parted while releasing HER flow. Slowly he/she once more relaxed the muscles of HER bladder. This time the golden fluid erupted from HER girlish slit to spray into the water at the bottom of the bowl. Once he/she was done there came another unexpected experience. Instead of merely shaking off his pecker and letting it swing freely in the breeze, SHE had to daintily dab HER femininity with tissue to dry off the excess wetness. This brought renewed arousal which he barely forced himself to resist.

After finishing his/her business Allen peered into the vanity mirror to see his/her new girlish face for the first time. All that Lydia had proclaimed about his appearance come true. Alicia was drop-dead gorgeous, a virtual teenage temptress ala Lizzie Maguire. Her hair had been gathered into perky twin ponytails on either side of her head and her bangs reached her delicate eyebrows. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was opened slightly. Her appearance was one that exuded surprised innocence that would drive guys wild with desire. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HVbADUtKJPI/TDSRXHskGkI/AAAAAAAAAL...(playing_lizzie_mcguire)_(1).jpg
With a shudder he/she realized that the boys would find HER feminine charms irresistible. Already he/she had painfully discovered that his/her body easily and almost instantaneously responded to stimulation in a sexual manner. There was little doubt in his/her mind that the sexy teenager he/she had become would not be able to refuse a good looking guy's request for a date. A single tear trickled down his/her cheek as he/she realized that he/she would most likely get laid on his first date.

With all hope of somehow maintaining his/her girlish virginity gone, Allen yielded control of his body to Alicia. The newly awakened teenage girl smiled. Through HER eyes, Allen saw that the guys would be putty in her dainty hands as she posed, pouted, and flirted with the mirror. When he had been a teenage boy he had often wished to have a willing sexy girl like Alicia to satisfy his hot testosterone driven desires. Life would certainly be interesting for Alicia since she was every teenage boy's wet dream. Allen understood that although Alicia would put out for the boys she dated she would be able to get whatever she wanted from the enthralled boys. Of course, this was little compensation for the agony the mere thought of having a sex-crazed teenage boy humping his/her body caused. With a fatalistic shudder Allen knew Alicia would be quenching the testosterone fires of quite a few boys. Unable to cope with the prospect of being a teenage slut, Allen tried to curl up in the back of her mind and simply let her go. While he was able to give her free reign, unfortunately he could not stop watching and even worse FEELING all that she did.

While the burgeoning girl empathized with her adult male past, she was compelled by Lydia's commands to be a teenage enchantress. Alicia sighed and stepped into the shower and began to wash herself. In moments she was near orgasm again, only this time she playfully teased herself as she caressed her breasts and groin. Allen was horrified when Alicia close her eyes and summoned up the image of a huge, hard penis with a drop of precum glistening in the hole at the tip. Allen winced as he felt Alicia lick her lips with desire for a taste of that seed and moan as one finger slipped into her juicy twat. In her imagination she kissed that cock, licked it, nibbled it, and finally swallowed it. Then she caressed the heavy balls and eagerly bobbed her head up and down the hot shaft as she nursed the manhood until the cock exploded, flooding her mouth with steamy cum. At that moment Alicia's torrid body exploded into a tremendous orgasm. Allen cried as Alicia's temporarily satiated erotic body crumbled to the floor of the shower in post-orgasmic delight and exhaustion.

*****

An hour after Stephanie Ann had relieved her bladder she skipped into the library office. Like a happy prissy little girl she stood expectantly and waited patiently.

Lydia looked up in surprise to see the darling nine year old little girl smiling broadly. The pretty girl stood a mere fifty four inches tall and weighed a petite seventy pounds. Her skin was fair and blemish free. Stephanie Ann wore a soft pink lustrous satin dress. The beautiful, dainty scalloping about the hem of the knee length skirt was made of two inch wide exquisite white lace. The attached eyelet lace trimmed organdy petticoat held the elegant skirt out 12 inches from her legs. The short puffed sleeves were drawn into snug scalloped cuffs of two inch wide exquisite white lace. The old fashioned scalloped collar was also made of the two inch wide exquisite white lace. Tied into a perky bow at the small of her back, the matching pink satin sash emphasized her trim waist below the princess seamed bodice. Delicate pink nylon anklets with rolled down exquisite white lace tops encased her slender ankles while glossy white Mary Jane shoes adorned her dainty feet. An pink satin hairband tied into a bow atop her head held her waist length silky ash blonde tresses off her face. Stephanie Ann's sparkling baby blue eyes were large with doe-like innocence. A cute little upturned button nose with a light sprinkling of cute freckles across her rosy cheeks made her look adorably sweet. Each of these characteristics accented the absolute girlishness of the sweet young prissy miss.

"May I please speak about my change," Stephanie Ann asked as she dropped a remarkably well done curtsey for an inexperienced girl.

"Yes, Stephanie Ann, you may talk about your change," Lydia asked with growing hope that Stephanie Ann had already accepted her new life.

"Thank you for letting me speak, Aunt Lydia," Stephanie Ann began with sweet girlish innocence before suddenly going into a girlish pique. "But I don't like what you've done to me at all! It's simply not fair!"

"I'm disappointed," Lydia stated as she frowned at the cute but audacious girl. "I had hoped you would like being a sweet little girl."

"Oh I do think I'll like being a prissy girl," Stephanie Ann exclaimed seeing that Lydia had misinterpreted her words.

"Then what don't you like," Lydia asked totally off balance.

"I don't like being your niece," Stephanie Ann explained. "I want to be your daughter! I want you to be my mommie! Being your daughter will make us so much closer!"

Tears of joy filled Lydia's eyes. Unable to speak she merely nodded her head vigorously and held out her arms. Stephanie Ann instantly flung herself into the welcoming arms. Both began to cry.

"Oh Stephanie Ann," Lydia finally stated once regaining control. "I'd much rather you were my daughter than my niece. But it will be so hard to explain where you've been all these years."

“Oh Mommy," Stephanie Ann scolded. "Just use the TTX! If you could make fake records for me as your niece, you can certainly make them to show I'm your daughter! You can just tell everyone that I was living with Alicia's parents."

"Of course," Lydia exclaimed. "Well, my sweet little princess. I can see I'm going to have my hands full staying ahead of you!"

"Well, you wanted me to be all full of sugar and spice and everything nice," Stephanie Ann giggled as she snuggled into Lydia's warm embrace. "Some spices are a little zesty, you know."

"I'm becoming quite aware of that fact," Lydia laughed. "Now, my sweet little girl, why don't you go back to bedroom and quietly play with your dolls until Alicia comes down. I can hardly wait until she sees you!"

"Okay, Mommy,” Stephanie Ann replied with a giggle. Then the bubbly girl grew serious. "I guess Alicia won't be too happy with the way you changed her."

"I'm sure she won't be very happy," Lydia replied. "But she has no choice in the matter. I also suggest that YOU keep your cute little nose out of Alicia's affairs and mind your own business. Now scoot!"

Stephanie Ann didn't need any more warnings. She remembered everything from her past. While she accepted her fate, she didn't want to push her mother any further and risk becoming like her poor father... Alicia. With a polite curtsey she scampered back to her bedroom.

Once in her bedroom, Stephanie Ann went over to the pretty AMERICAN GIRL dolls arranged on the shelves above her desk. The dolls were all quite pretty, and dressed in period costumes. Beside each doll were six books with stories featuring that particular doll as the heroine. For several moments she stood and stared at the dolls. Where in the past Stephan the only way Stephan would have looked at dolls was with disgust, Stephanie found herself smiling and attracted to the dainty dolls. The desire to play with the dolls was definitely present, but the bewildered girl had no idea how one plays with dolls. Just then she spied the latest copy of AMERICAN GIRL magazine lying on the desk top. Pulling out the chair, she sat down and began to read the magazine.

The magazine was of high quality and geared for seven through twelve year old girls. It featured articles on crafts, games, and activities. It featured a letters to the editor column, and asked a question that would be of interest for girls inviting girls to write in with their response. The responses in this issue were to the question asked in the last issue. Also featured was an advice column. Several short stories were included, featuring one of the doll characters. As expected, also included was an advertizing section for the dolls and all the assorted accessories. Not only did they have period clothes for the dolls, they were available in sizes to fit real girls so it would be possible for a girl to dress just like her favorite character.

By reading the short synopsis of the characters included in the magazine, Stephanie Ann was able to familiarize herself with the girls from the stories. From the colonial period, about 1784 there was Felicity Merriman, a spunky, spritely colonial girl from Williamsburg, Virginia with snappy green eyes and long, wavy, silky red hair that curled in soft tendrils about her face. From 1854 there was Kirsten Larson, a spirited pioneer farm girl with great inner strength from the forested northern mid-west with bright blue eyes and beautiful long blonde hair. From 1864 was Addy Walker, a courageous runaway slave girl of the civil war era living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with clear black eyes and beautiful brown eyes that sparkled and shined. From 1904 came Samantha Parkington, a bright Victorian beauty, orphaned and living with her wealthy grandmother. She had sparkling brown eyes that twinkled and curly long brown hair. From 1944, came Molly McIntire, lovable schemer and dreamer living during the WWII era. She had soft gray eyes, wire rim glasses, and long wavy brown hair. There were quite a few newer dolls as well.

By the time she finished reading the biographies of her pretty dolls, Stephanie was thoroughly in love with them. She simply devoured the rest of the magazine. Then, taking Felicity from her stand she selected the first book in the series about her life as a young girl. Cuddling the doll as if to let her read too, she began to read aloud to the doll.

*****

A half hour after Stephanie Ann returned to her bedroom, Allen/Alicia sheepishly entered the library to find Lydia reading. After a few steps into the room she stopped and timidly waited.

Lydia looked up to see her former husband in his new role as her apprehensive niece. The pretty girl wore a soft pink pleated cotton miniskirt trimmed with white lace that barely covered her well rounded bottom as it swirled saucily about her creamy thighs with her every movement. The dainty white lace trim of her equally short pink nylon half-slip peeked enticingly beneath the whirling pleats. Daintily sheer lace topped pink anklets disappeared into the glossy white patent leather of an adorable pair of flat heeled baby doll styled single strap Mary Jane shoes. From the frilled hem of the naughty miniskirt to the tops of the lace topped pink anklets was more than enough soft, hairless flesh of her smooth, curvy white legs to drive any red blooded guy wild with desire. The short sleeved, off the shoulder peasant styled mid-drift blouse was made of a delicate sheer pink satin. The open neckline that extended to include two inches of the delectably soft, smooth creamy white flesh of her arms was edged with a pink satin ruffle trimmed with white lace. The flirty ruffle barely covered the full firm B cup breasts of the teenage girl who was obviously not wearing a bra. The constant friction of the provocative ruffle against her perky breasts had caused her piquant nipples to swell and jut out defiantly so that they were clearly visible beneath the sheer satin. Between the seemingly innocently sexy peasant blouse and the provocatively short skirt was the taut undefiled pearly flesh of her bare tummy. The dimple of her cute belly button twitched bewitchingly with her every breath. As if all that was not seductive enough, her long blonde hair had been styled in a most babyish manner. Softly curled bouncy bangs whispered against her delicately thin eyebrows. A part down the center of her head separated the full shiny tresses into twin ponytails. These were formed just above and behind her ears, secured by shiny pink satin ribbons edged with white lace and tied into delicate bows. This created fountains of silky blonde hair that seemed to erupt from her head to scintillatingly cascade down to barely kiss her exquisite exposed shoulders. What really set off the discordance of the erotic/pristine image Alicia so naturally projected was her face. A soft hint of light blue eyeshadow made her already sparkling clear baby blue eyes seem huge with naive childish innocence. Baby pink lip gloss accented her all too kissable pouty lips. But what cinched her obvious beguiling femininity was the chaste yet provocative smile across her rosy dimpled piquant cheeks.

"That outfit really looks nice on you, Alicia," Lydia stated with a broad grin. "I'm sure the boys will you quite attractive."

"Thank you, Aunt Lydia," Allen/Alicia stated in a soft whisper as she looked at Lydia with huge hurt puppy dog eyes. "May I please speak freely?"

"Yes, you may," Lydia replied.

"Please, I beg you, please, don't make me do this," Allen/Alicia cried as huge tears rolled from the corners of his/her eyes. "When the boys see me... they'll want to... to... make out with me."

"They'll want to FUCK you, Alicia," Lydia stated coldly with a grin of satisfaction. "Just like you would have wanted to fuck a sexy girl like you have become when you were in high school the first time. Just like you were encouraging Stephan to become a teenage boy who would want to fuck a cute girl like you are now."

"I know and I'm really, really sorry," Allen/Alicia cried as he/she lowered his/her head in shame. "I didn't understand before. Please, let me be a man again. I've learned my lesson!"

"Forget it, Alicia," Lydia replied with a cruel smile. "You will be returning to high school just as you are. I've compelled you to dress as you are. By now you know how easily aroused you are. Just think how you'll feel the first time a boy comes on to you!"

"I know," Allen/Alicia cried as he/she dropped to his/her knees to plead before Lydia. "I don't want to be f... taken advantage of by a boy. Please, let me go back to being a man. I promise, I will go to the wilds of Canada and live the life of a rustic recluse. Please, just let me go back to being a man!"

"Alicia, you will go to school just as you are," Lydia pronounced. "I suggest that instead of begging for me to allow you to go back to a man, you instead beg me to be put on the pill. Or do you want to become pregnant?"

"Pregnant... Oh my God," Allen/Alicia turned pale and clammy. "Oh God, I can't become pregnant! Please, oh please, Aunt Lydia, put me on the pill!"

"That's much better, Alicia," Lydia declared triumphantly. "I'll see to it that you're on the pill. I'll also make you a deal. If you are a good girl at all times and stop asking me to allow you to go back to being a man, in one year I will give you the choice to go back to being a man if that's what you want. Of course, there are a few minimum requirements you must meet."

"Oh yes, please," Allen/Alicia exclaimed. "I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

"There are two meanings for being a good girl," Lydia stated with a chuckle. "The first type of good girl is a proper miss who is sweet and obedient to her elders, always doing her chores and homework, and always concerned for others. The second type of good girl is the kind teenage boys like, a pretty girl who likes nothing better than to make out with boys. I expect you to be both types of good girl. I will know if you are a proper young miss, but you will have to prove that you are the second type of good girl. The requirements to do that are as follows. You will tell me when you first suck a penis and swallow the boy's load of hot cum. I must be able to confirm your blow-job by the smell of your breath. You will not only tell me when you lose you virginity, you will PROVE it to me. You will also tell me and prove to me when you have a boy first take you from behind. After you have lost your cherry in each of these ways, I want you to prove to me that you have satisfied a boy orally, anally, and vaginally all on the same date. Only then will I consider you to be a completely good girl in the sense boys like girls to be good. Those are the requirements you must meet to be eligible for a reprieve from being a sexy teen nymphet."

"But that's horrible," Allen/Alicia whined. "You actually want me to make out with boys!"

"Now Alicia," Lydia chuckled. "You've already discovered how sensual your cute little body has become since you've become a girl. Just think how yummy it will feel when a boy touches you! Just think how much you'll love having him fuck you!"

"That's cruel," Allen/Alicia protested indignantly while knowing that it was all too true.

"It's the truth," Lydia admonished. "Besides, there is a catch. You don't really think I'd let you off the hook so easily, do you? No, my sweet little niece, by the time you have lost your three cherries, and done all three with the same boy on one date, you won't want to go back to being a man. Sex as a male will seem so humdrum and drab by comparison to the sex you'll experience as a girl. You'll be so horny you'll want to get laid every chance you get! So by making you this offer to allow you the CHOICE of going back to being a man after you've been thoroughly screwed, you won't be able to give up the new pleasure of sex as a girl. Now, I don't want to hear another word of this until you are ready to show me each step of your exploration of making out with boys."

Allen/Alicia shivered and bit his/her lip because she feared that Lydia was all too right in her summation of what making out with boys would do to him/her. "All right, I'll do what you want," Allen/Alicia stated softly. "I'll even stop talking about how all this will effect me. But I can't let you do this to Stephan. Please, don't do this to our son."

"Our son no longer exists," Lydia stated coldly. "You should have thought of his future before you allowed him to have that smut!"

"It's your fault he did it," Allen/Alicia lashed out with a bit of anger. "You made him such a sissy that all the guys at school hassled him and teased him. He was only doing those things because you had suppressed his normal male development!"

"I will not tolerate such accusations," Lydia stated coldly. "Granted, I did suppress him and probably did make him seem like a sissy to his classmates. But if I had not changed him, wouldn't he have been even more like them? Of course he would have! You know he got that trash from the boys who you claim he should be like! What you're actually telling me is that if I had not changed him into a sissy, as you claim I did, he would have been an even worse inconsiderate, slobbish male chauvinist pig!"

All the wind went out of Allen/Alicia's sails. Again all that Lydia claimed was true. Stephan would have been an even more obnoxious male chauvinist. Tears of frustration filled his/her eyes.

"I suggest, young lady, that you think about what your future holds," Lydia proclaimed. "But to put your worries to rest, I have not put Stephanie under the impulse to make out with boys as I have done to you. Stephanie will be a happy pretty little girl playing with dolls for a few years before boys come into her life in the ways they'll be coming into your life. She will be going into puberty as a girl with all her girl friends. By the time she's physically ready for sex, she will have developed a normal girl's respect and fear for the consequences of such actions. She'll be just like most of the pretty girls when we were in high school. She'll want to date and do a little petting, but she will wait until she goes all the way. She'll be a far cry from the slutty girl you will be!"

Allen/Alicia hung his/her head in shame and defeat. Once more he/she had been out-maneuvered by Lydia. At least Stephan would stand a chance. As for his/her own future, he/she vividly recalled the reputation of the class slut and how she bounced from boy to boy, putting out for one and all, during his first time through high school.

"Stephanie Ann came down about half an hour ago," Lydia went on. "She is everything I ever wanted in a daughter. She has accepted her new persona willingly and only asked one thing of me."

When Alicia looked up expectantly Lydia continued. "Stephanie Ann asked that she be my daughter instead of my niece. I agreed. What we'll be telling everyone is that you and she are cousins, and just as you have come to live with me, Stephanie had been living with your mother. Do you understand how important it is that we maintain this story?"

"Yes, Aunt Lydia, I understand," Allen/Alicia replied softly. "I'll do all I can to protect Stephanie Ann."

"I should hope so. Now, Alicia, darling, I want you to begin learning how to be a proper cheerleader," Lydia stated firmly as she handed the flustered girl a box. "I have purchased several instructional videos for you to watch and use to practice so that you will be ready for the cheerleader tryouts. You may go to the gym, change into your exercise leotard and tights, and begin working out. In a few months I expect you to begin to teach Stephanie all about fashions, make-up, hair styles, and boys so you better learn about those things too. I've gotten you the latest teen magazines for you to read."

Numbly, Allen/Alicia picked up the box Lydia indicated. Inside the box were several videos and about a dozen magazines as well as a package of tights and a leotard. Slowly she headed from the room.

"Alicia, you forgot to thank me for the books and tapes and to kiss me goodbye," Lydia stated harshly. "After all, you DO want to set a good example for Stephanie, don't you?"

Allen/Alicia hung his/her head in shame. "Thank you, Aunt Lydia," he/she whispered with a bright red face as he/she walked over to Lydia and gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I do want to be a good example for Stephanie." With that he/she turned on his/her heels and scurried from the room.

*****

By the end of their second week as girls, Alicia and Stephanie had adapted to their new lives. Naturally the household and extended farm family easily adapted to having the pretty girls about. The happy mother/daughter relationship between Lydia and Stephanie Ann was delightful for all to behold. While not happy about being transformed into such a wanton teenage girl, Allen slowly submerged himself in Alicia's identity once he was assured that Stephanie Ann and Lydia had a positive relationship. Several times a day the nubile girl would slip off to her bedroom to relieve her pent up sexual desires. Just being near a big, strong man like her former brother but now uncle George made her breasts tingle with desire. Whenever she crossed paths with Harry Strong or James Greth upon venturing outside she melted at their rugged handsomeness and would have willingly and eagerly followed them into the hayloft. About the third day George approached Lydia sweating profusely and begging her to do something about Alicia before he raped the constantly flirting and teasing sexy teenage girl. Lydia solved that problem by using TTX on George as well as on Harry Strong and James Greth to make sure they were able to resist Alicia's all too tempting charms.

In order to vent some of her pent up energy, Alicia really got into her cheerleading. At least three times a day she would watch and work out with the cheerleading video. The practice outfit she wore was a duplicate of the one the school cheerleaders wore. Alicia really looked hot in the alluring outfit as she bounced about the gym floor mimicking the routines on the video.

The snug hot pink long sleeved stretch lace blouse featured a light pink satin-lined bodice that revealed yet enticingly veiled Alicia's every curve. A loose fitting but enticing see-through white lace vest with a white satin belted back added to the hidden seductive mystery. Hot pink lace trimmed the swirling light pink pleated satin mini-skirt which was held out by an exquisite white Chantilly lace petticoat layered for fullness. Snug light pink satin panties were teasingly revealed beneath the hot pink lace stretch nylon tights that showed off Alicia's smooth, long, shapely legs. Hot pink on light pink saddle shoes adorned her leaping and tumbling feet. Completing the provocative outfit was a frothy hot pink lace and light pink satin ribbon hairbow which secured Alicia's high, bouncy ponytail at the back of the almost constantly smiling and giggling girl's perky head.

At least once a day, Lydia also instructed Alicia and Stephanie Ann in jazz and ballet dancing. The dance outfit the girls wore was just as girlishly charming as the cheerleading outfit. Alicia and Stephanie Ann were dressed alike, although Alicia's outfit was quite a bit more revealing and provocative due to her voluptuous contours. Alicia really felt envious as she admired Stephanie Ann as her prissy little cousin so freely leapt about with little girl abandon. The form fitting one piece pink stretch satin leotard had snug three-quarter length sleeves and a front and rear scooped neckline that on Alicia came dangerously close to revealing her pert breasts. Only covering their soft, rounded tush by two inches, the attached saucy fluttering pink satin skirt dipped gracefully in the front and back creating an image of soft girlishness. The cuffs, neckline, and skirt hem were trimmed in one inch ruffled eyelet white lace with a thin pink satin ribbon threaded amongst the frills. Hot pink stretch nylon tights and hot pink ballet shoes completed the darling dance outfit. For a cover-up there was a cotton button-front pink jumper with princess seams and a gathered waist with a knotted tie back to adjust the fit.

With the aid of TTX the girls quickly mastered the basic steps. Lydia then began teaching the girls a few short dance routines. Alicia blushed to the depths of her girlish soul as she heard the titles of the three oldies Lydia had selected. Stephanie Ann knew CHANTILLY LACE, YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ANGEL, and YOU'RE SIXTEEN were oldies, but to her they were new songs. Like any other nine year old girl, she just giggled at the mushy sentimentality but felt drawn to the lyrics hoping they would one day apply to her life as well as Alicia's.

For the first number each girl added a light weight pink satin knee-length poodle skirt to their basic dance outfit. As the number opened, Alicia and Stephanie Ann were strolling leisurely across the stage from left to right as saxophones played a few bars of hard driving rock.

"HELLO BABY," drawled a deep bass voice.

The girls stopped and looked over their right shoulder towards the audience with their eyebrows raised in question and a bit of shock.

"YEAH... THIS IS THE BIG BOOPER SPEAKING," the deep voice continued.

The girls wrinkled their noses and flipped their ponytails as they turned their heads indignantly away from the audience.

"HA HA HA HA... OH YOU SWEET THING," the deep voice exclaimed with laughter.

With this the girls turned to face the audience, placed their right hand on their hip, placed their left foot forward, and tilted their head to the right with their eyebrows once more raised in question and their mouths slightly parted.

"DO I WHAT," the deep voice asked surprise.

The girls dropped their right hand to their side, drew their left foot back, slipped their right foot forward, placed their left hand on their hip and tilted their head to the left with their eyebrows raised in question with their mouths slightly parted.

"WILL I WHAT," the deep voice queried.

The girls drew their right foot back, removed their left hands from their hips to hold both hands palm up in front of them at waist height about eighteen inches apart in an imploring manner, held their heads straight with eyebrows raised in question with their mouths slightly parted. Then they bobbed their heads and hands once as if reiterating their question.

"OH BABY... YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE," the deep voice almost pleaded.

The girls smiled broadly, made big eyes, giggled, and began to flounce about in a circle about ten feet across. As they danced, they wiggled their perky butts which made the short skirts twitch bewitchingly and their ponytails bounce enchantingly.
"CHANTILLY LACE AND A PRETTY FACE, AND A PONYTAIL, A HANGING DOWN, A WIGGLE IN A WALK AND A GIGGLE IN A TALK, MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND! THERE AIN'T NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE A BIG EYED GIRL TO MAKE ME ACT SO FUNNY, MAKE ME SPEND MY MONEY, MAKE ME FEEL REAL LOOSE, LIKE A LONG NECKED GOOSE, LIKE A GIRL, OH BABY THAT'S WHAT I LIKE," the deep, resonant voice crooned with desperation and longing as the girls danced.

With this the girls stopped flouncing about the stage, faced the audience, placed their right hand on their hip, placed their left foot forward, and tilted their head to the right with their eyebrows once more raised in question and their mouths slightly parted.

"WHAT'S THAT BABY," the deep voice asked in a hurt tone.

The girls dropped their right hand to their side, drew their left foot back, slipped their right foot forward, placed their left hand on their hip and tilted their head to the left with their eyebrows raised in question with their mouths slightly parted.

"BUT..." the deep voice stuttered.

The girls dropped their left hand to their side, slipped their right foot back, placed their right hand on their hip, placed their left foot forward, and tilted their head to the right with their eyebrows raised in question and their mouths slightly parted.

"BUT..." the deep voice stuttered again with growing desperation.

The girls dropped their right hand to their side, drew their left foot back, slipped their right foot forward, placed their left hand on their hip and tilted their head to the left with their eyebrows raised in question with their mouths slightly parted.

"OH HONEY... I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY HONEY..." the deep voice pleaded for mercy.

The girls wrinkled their noses and flipped their ponytails as they turned indignantly away from the audience and crossed their arms across their chest as if pouting.

"OH BABY... YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE," the deep voice capitulated.

The girls dropped their arms to their sides, turned to face the audience, smiled broadly, made big eyes, giggled, and began to flounce about in a circle about ten feet across. As they danced, they wiggled their perky butts which made the short skirts twitch bewitchingly and their ponytails bounce enchantingly.
"CHANTILLY LACE AND A PRETTY FACE, AND A PONYTAIL, A HANGING DOWN, A WIGGLE IN A WALK AND A GIGGLE IN A TALK, MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND! THERE AIN'T NOTHING IN THE WORLD LIKE A BIG EYED GIRL TO MAKE ME ACT SO FUNNY, MAKE ME SPEND MY MONEY, MAKE ME FEEL REAL LOOSE, LIKE A LONG NECKED GOOSE, LIKE A GIRL, OH BABY THAT'S WHAT I LIKE," the deep, resonant voice crooned with desperation and longing as the girls danced.

With this the girls stopped flouncing about the stage, turned to face the right side of the stage, placed their hands on their knees which meant their cute little tushes were pointing towards the left side of the stage, and turned to smile at the audience while making huge eyes. With a flourish the girls giggled, shook their ponytails, and wiggled their butts, all in a most teasing manner. Then they scampered of the right side of the stage.

The next number was much calmer ballet routine. For this number each girl added two long sheer pink silk scarves to their basic dance outfit. One was draped across their shoulders with opposite corners tied about each wrist and the other was used as a mid-calf length fluttering wrap skirt.

"YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ANGEL, SENT FROM UP ABOVE," a soft, sincere, longing teenage voice sang sweetly after a brief romantic string intro.

The girls came twirling out onto the stage with their added scarves fluttering.

"THE LORD SMILED DOWN ON ME AND SENT AN ANGEL TO LOVE," the teenage heart-throb voice sang.

The girls did several en pointe pirouettes with fluttering arms.

"YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ANGEL, RIGHT FROM PARADISE," the teenage male sang.

The girls skipped lightly across the stage with their arms outstretched and the shoulder scarves and their skirt scarves fluttering gaily behind them.

"I KNOW THAT YOU'RE AN ANGEL, HEAVEN IS IN YOUR EYES,"

At this point the girls stopped dancing to pose standing with their left leg straight and their right ankle demurely across the left ankle. They had their arms crossed across their bosoms so that the shoulder scarf was wrapped modestly about their torso. They tilted their head slightly to the left, smiled sweetly, made their eyes big and innocently wide, and fluttered their eyelashes.

"THE SMILE FROM YOUR LIPS MAKES THE SUMMER SUN SHINE," the teenage boy sang with great feeling.

For this, the girls danced in place en point with their arms held out so that the shoulder scarves looked like fluttering wings. Huge, happy grins filled their innocent faces.

"THE TEARS FROM YOUR EYES BRING THE RAIN," the teenage boy crooned.

With this the girls went flat footed and hunched over a bit so that the scarves mimicked thunder clouds while the girls pretended to cry.

"I FEEL YOUR TOUCH, YOUR WARM EMBRACE; AND I'M IN HEAVEN AGAIN," the boy serenaded.

The girls went back to an in place dance en pointe and moved their left arm as if to embrace an imaginary lover's waist while the right arm was raised as if to wrapped about the imaginary lover's shoulder.

"YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ANGEL THROUGH ETERNITY," the teenage boy sang.

The girls remained dancing in place en pointe hugging their imaginary lover and mimicked kissing him.

"I'LL HAVE MY SPECIAL ANGEL HERE TO WATCH OVER ME," the teenage voice sang with joy.

The girls released their imaginary lover, stayed dancing in place en pointe, but raised and lowered their arms so that the shoulder scarves were fluttering over the spot their lover had been while smiling happily.

"YOU ARE MY SPECIAL ANGEL THROUGH ETERNITY," the teenage boy vocalized.

The girls remained dancing in place en pointe but returned to hugging their imaginary lover and mimicked kissing him.

"I'LL HAVE MY SPECIAL ANGEL HERE TO WATCH OVER ME," the teenage boy intoned.

The girls skipped lightly across the stage with their arms outstretched and the shoulder scarves and their skirt scarves fluttering gaily behind them.

"ANGEL... ANGEL... ANGEL..." a chorus sang to a crescendo.

The girls once more began twirling about with their added scarves fluttering as they slowly moved off stage to the right.

The third number was another jazz dance. For this routine the girls replaced the scarves used as wrap skirts with the satin poodle skirts and kept the across the shoulder scarves.

"YOU COME ON LIKE A DREAM, PEACHES AND CREAM, LIPS LIKE STRAWBERRY WINE," another teenage heart-throb sang.

The girls danced onto the stage in a flurry of softly fluttering skirts and scarves, smiling with unpretentious innocence.

"YOU'RE SIXTEEN, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU'RE MINE," the boy announced to the world.

The girls posed coquettishly with their arms held down and entwined before them with the heel of their left foot tucked into the arch of the right foot forming a forty five degree angle. They tilted their head to the right to tuck their chin into their shoulder while lidding their eyes demurely and biting their lips in nervous anticipation of being in their lover's arms.

"YOU'RE MY BABY, YOU'RE MY PET; WE FELL IN LOVE THE NIGHT WE MET," the teenage boy melodically bragged.

The girls smiled dreamily as they mimicked being held in their lover's arms while dancing to a slow, romantic song.

"YOU TOUCHED MY HAND, MY HEART WENT POP, OH WHEN WE KISSED I COULD NOT STOP," the teenage boy complained.

With this the girls stood on their right foot with their left knee bent at a ninety degree angle so their left foot was behind them while their arms were wrapped about their lover's neck with their lips puckered.

"YOU WALKED OUT OF MY DREAMS AND INTO MY ARMS, NOW YOU'RE MY ANGEL DIVINE," the boy sighed with a happy heart.

With this the girls slipped from their pretend lover's embrace to tiptoe back a few steps with their arms held out to their lover. Then they raised their arms in celebration and began to twirl in dreamy circles with their skirts and scarves fluttering.

"YOU'RE SIXTEEN, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, AND YOU'RE MINE," the teenage boy crooned.

Once more the girls posed coquettishly with their arms held down and entwined before them with the heel of their left foot tucked into the arch of the right foot forming a forty five degree angle. They tilted their head to the right to tuck their chin into their shoulder while lidding their eyes demurely and biting their lips in nervous anticipation of being in their lover's arms.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

she may be a good person in

she may be a good person in some things but she's a bit to vindictive in others.

Lydia is proof of the old

Lydia is proof of the old adage, "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". As long as she alone has access to the TTX drug and uses it to satisfy her "outrages" against others, she is and will continue to be a cruel, vindictive person, while all the time denying this fact to herself.
She is showing herself as an unforgiving person at so many levels and it actually become her own downfall in the end. Right now she is riding a real high over this entire affair, but I do foresee her possibly becoming a product of her own device.

Lydia is EVIL!

Jezzi Stewart's picture

The existence of and her control of the TTX drug has allowed her inner sadist and tyrant to emerge unrestrained by any moral rules. She'd make an excellent Nazi; might (the TTX) makes right in her mind.

BE a lady!