Mezmerized Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Mezmerize

Part 3

Four weeks after emerging as a girl, Lydia took Alicia to the school for cheerleader try-outs. Every red-blooded teenage boy in the school found some excuse to be on the athletic field while the cheerleader try-outs were held. As the football coach had learned through years of experience, it was impossible for his players to work out while the cheerleader try-outs were being conducted. The result was that close to a hundred fifty horny guys and the equally horny football coach were lounging about while the trials were conducted. The guys were far from silent, never hesitating to whistle or let forth with cat-calls as the cute cheerleaders and prospective cheerleaders gathered for the try-outs. The cheerleading coach actually encouraged this since the lusty attentions quickly weeded out those girls who would be too embarrassed to perform in front of crude boys.

Alicia wore a snug light pink angora short sleeved sweater that hugged her slim torso and accentuated her ample provocative breasts. A hot pink mid-thigh pleated cotton mini skirt swirled enticingly as she ambled to the registration table. A hot pink ribbon tied into a bow secured her bouncy ponytail at the back of her head while light pink cotton anklets and hot pink sneakers completed her attractive ensemble. The guys hooted and hollered and at least a dozen guys yelled out asking for a date. Several guys grabbed their hearts and made as if to swoon. Alicia blushed demurely, smiled, and winked at the boys, shaking her ponytail in a most endearing and teasing manner.

Of course, that was not the way poor Allen felt entrapped inside Alicia's sexy teenage body. The moment of truth was at hand. The once proud man now faced the all too real prospect of being laid by one or more of the leering teenage boys. Allen could only cringe in fear as he felt Alicia anticipating such a liaison. The unfortunate man had no power at all over the wanton girl's lust since he had willingly abrogated control to her during the unrelenting, feminizing four week sexual re-orientation. All he could do was helplessly watch and unwillingly feel all that Alicia did and thought.

Naturally all the other girls were jealous of Alicia's curvaceous body and beautiful smile. Everyone assumed she was a sexy bimbo with no talent hoping her great looks would get her on the cheerleading squad.

The coach explained a few routines to the aspiring cheerleaders as a couple of the experienced cheerleaders demonstrated the routines. Then the candidates lined up in groups of five and did their best to copy the performance of the cheerleaders.

Everyone but the enthralled watching boys were shocked into silence when Alicia put the girls she was with to shame with a spirited and flawless repetition of the demonstrated routines. The drooling guys went wild.

Not believing that a walk-on sophomore girl could be so good, the cheerleading coach paired Karen Chambers, the senior girl who was captain of the cheerleading squad, with Alicia to demonstrate and practice some of the more difficult routines. While the two stepped of to one side and began to work out, the cheerleading coach resumed the try-outs with the other hopeful girls.

This presented quite a dilemma for the guys since they wanted to see everything at once. In the end, most watched Alicia and Karen. Several of the football players edged closer to gape at the two girls as Karen fruitlessly tried to find a some move that Alicia could not mimic. Alicia was easily able to keep pace with Karen, earning the girl's begrudging respect and admiration. As the two girls paused to catch their breath, a couple of the football players got up and strode over to them.

Karen immediately brightened upon seeing that one of the guys was her boyfriend Jim Green, the hulking six feet ten inch, 280 pound center for the school's offensive line. With him was Dave Barnett, the starting quarterback for the football team. Dave, the most desired hunk in the entire school, was clearly infatuated with Alicia. Alicia blushed as Dave came on to her, and despite some nervousness, she meekly accepted his offer to take her out.

Needless to say Alicia made the cheerleading squad. With Karen's enthusiastic support, the rest of the cheerleaders accepted Alicia into their clique. This isn't to say they were not jealous of Alicia, but at least their jealousy was understandable. It was unheard of for a sophomore girl to so easily snag the most eligible hunk in the senior class. The fact that naive Alicia didn't even know Dave was the most sought after guy in the school irritated the other girls. What made it all the more galling for the rest of the girls was that Alicia had done nothing to encourage the main campus jock.

*****

Saturday arrived much too soon for Allen. The poor man knew Alicia's date with Dave was also his date with destiny. There was no doubt in the perky sixteen year old girl's mind that she wanted to sample all of Dave's manliness. It was just after lunch that Allen finally managed to wrest control of the sexy teenage girl's body away from her. Quickly he scurried to Lydia who was relaxing in the library.

"Aunt Lydia, may I please speak," Allen whispered with more than a hint of desperation in his voice.

Lydia looked up to see the terrified expression upon the pretty girl's face. The trembling in her voice as well as her entire body language signified that Allen was in control.

"Very well, Allen, you may speak," Lydia sighed.

Allen/Alicia blushed deeply. "Thank you. Aunt Lydia... Lydia... please, don't do this to me. I've done everything you've wanted. I've allowed Alicia to be the flirty girl you wanted her to be. I haven't fought it at all. I've done everything you've asked. Please, I don't think I can handle this date. You know what will happen when Dave gets his hands on me... Please... don't do this to me!"

"It's the only way you will learn your lesson about what it means to be a girl," Lydia replied stiffly as she tried to keep up the cold front. "Alicia is the kind of girl you always wanted, now you have her... in spades! When Dave touches her, she'll melt in his arms. You will learn what it means to be a woman in heat."

"But I can't handle that," Allen cried as he/she dropped to his/her knees and clasped his hands before Lydia. "Please..."

As Lydia looked down at the cowering girl her heart melted a teenie bit. "I will not revoke what I have created," Lydia stated softly. "Alicia's destiny is to make out with boys. Your punishment is locked in, you will have to go along for the ride. What I will do, if you ask, is to ease your agony. I can give you a dose of TTX and tell you, Allen, to accept and enjoy all that Alicia does. Allen, you will watch and feel everything Alicia feels. When Alicia reaches her orgasm, you will forever merge into her psyche. Allen will cease to exist as a separate entity but his every memory and emotion will become part and parcel of Alicia."

Allen/Alicia looked into Lydia's eyes with undisguised loathing. "That's simply horrible," Allen whimpered.

"The choice is yours, Allen," Lydia replied. "Either way, Alicia is going to get laid tonight."

Tears of frustration rolled down Alicia's rosy cheeks as Allen cowered. Alicia slipped back into control. "Please, Aunt Lydia, give me the TTX to make me whole."

"Ah... Alicia," Lydia chuckled. "My sweet little niece is trying to pull a fast one on me. Allen is the only one who can ask me to do this."

"But Aunt Lydia, he can't do it," Alicia exclaimed. "I know him better than you do. His stubborn male pride won't let him ask to be turned into a girl. Give me the TTX, then give me the order to merge with him when I reach orgasm with Dave. After you do that, call Allen to the surface and offer him the chance to cancel the order. If he remains silent, it means he accepts his fate. It will be easier for him to let it happen rather than to ask for it to happen. Please, Aunt Lydia, do it this way for all of us."

Lydia looked deeply into Alicia's eyes. In the deep blue depths of the young girl's soul she could see the truth in her pleading. "Very well, let's do it."

Moments later, Alicia sat before Lydia, savoring the taste of the TTX laced Coke. Lydia smiled at the pretty girl as the drug took effect. "Alicia, tonight when you make love with Dave, at the peak of your orgasm, you will totally assimilate Allen into your being. His every thought and memory will become yours. In preparation for this, your growing arousal will numb his male anxiety about going all the way with a boy. As a reward, you will no longer need birth control. Until released, you will be incapable of becoming pregnant. Now, let Allen come forth."

Alicia closed her clear eyes, and a moment later opened them to reveal fear filled orbs. "Allen, you have heard my orders to Alicia. You can revoke the orders simply by saying REVOKE. However, if you do, I command Alicia to become pregnant from tonight's tryst with Dave and I will never allow Allen to speak again. I will count to ten. If you have not said REVOKE before I reach ten, the first orders will take effect. If you say REVOKE, the last order will take effect. ONE..."

"Lydia, you can't do this to me," Allen exclaimed angrily.

"Two..." Lydia stated calmly.

"Damn it Lydia, I never agreed to Alicia's deal with you," Allen yelled.

"Three..." Lydia continued.

"You know damn well I don't want to become a slutty girl," Allen accused.

"Four..." Lydia went on with unrelenting calm.

"I certainly don't want to be trapped inside a pregnant teenage girl," Allen bemoaned.

"Five..." Lydia stated as a smile began to form at the corners of her mouth.

"Lydia, please, I can't do this. I don't want to become a girl or stay inside a pregnant girl," Allen begged with growing desperation.

"Six..." Lydia stated with a full grin upon her face.

"Damn it Lydia, you KNOW I can't remain in a pregnant girl," Allen cried as tears began to trickle from his pretty girl's eyes.

"Seven..." Lydia chuckled.

"You've made sure I can't stop you from merging me with Alicia," Allen cried.

"Eight..." Lydia laughed as she watched Allen squirm.

"Lydia, please... don't do this to me," Allen cried as copious tears flowed from his/her eyes to cascade over his/her rosy girlish cheeks.

"Nine..." Lydia whispered. "It's your last chance, Allen."

"Lydia... Please... damn it Lydia... Damn YOU, Lydia," Allen screamed as he struggled to his/her feet. "Fuck you, you sadistic bitch, I'll say it! RE..."

"TEN," Lydia crowed with obvious delight.

"...VOKE," Allen blurted out hastily as his eyes grew wide with fear. "There, I said it, you bitch."

"Yes, you did, my sweet little niece," Lydia snickered as she reached out to condescendingly pat the pretty agonized tear-streaked girlish face. "Unfortunately, you were a tiny bit late. I said TEN before you finished saying REVOKE. So, my dear sweet husband, you will merge with Alicia tonight when Dave sticks his rock hard cock in your tight virgin cunt!"

"No... No... I said REVOKE," Allen whined as he realized he was trapped.

"Goodbye, Allen," Lydia stated. "Your time of freedom is ended. If you had not resulted to such vulgarities, I intended to cut you a bit of slack by letting Alicia's arousal numb you, but since you resorted to such macho vulgar outbursts, I hereby eliminate that leniency. You, Allen, will experience every detail of Alicia's seduction and orgasm as the macho male you have always been. Alicia will be into control until Dave is sucking her nipples and has a finger in her cunt. Then you, Allen, not Alicia, will resume control. You will not be able to stop your seduction, your girlish body will be too far gone to rein in. Dave WILL have his way with YOU while Alicia watches. Allen, you will have to beg to taste Dave's manhood and his seed before he plunges his cock into your pussy. If you do not swallow every bit of his first seed down your pretty little throat, it WILL make you pregnant when it pumps into your vagina! At the point of your orgasm, Allen, you will forever merge with Alicia. Now, goodbye and good riddance forever, my wayward macho exhusband!"

Allen felt himself being engulfed in Alicia as the perky girl once more rose to control. All protests and pleading were effectively silenced as he realized he had condemned himself to the horrid fate that awaited him.

"Aunt Lydia, this isn't fair," Alicia complained as she looked forlornly at her Aunt. "I want to do it with Dave, not let Allen do it!"

"Relax, my sweet little nymph," Lydia chuckled. "You will experience everything Allen does, and everything Dave does to your body. Your arousal will be just as enjoyable and delightful as if you were really doing it alone. It's just that poor Allen will be getting screwed right along with you. For a moment, cut off Allen's ability to hear."

Alicia cocked her head to one side. "He can't hear you, Aunt Lydia."

"Good," Lydia stated. "Alicia, I wouldn't be so cruel as to shut you out of your first sexual experience. You will be the one directing the action. You will remain in control throughout your seduction and orgasm. Allen will only THINK he has taken control when I told him he would. He will believe he has to do those things to keep from getting pregnant. It will only be when you merge with him that he will learn the truth, but by then you will be one and his agony will be his final punishment. I'm ordering him, without his knowing it of course, to be so wrapped up in his terror that he will not notice our little deception. Alicia, my precious niece, you will be free to totally enjoy making love with Dave."

"Thank you, Aunt Lydia," Alicia exclaimed as she flung her arms about the gloating woman. "Now I've got to get ready for my date!"

*****

Allen helplessly watched through his/her sparkling baby blue eyes in terror-stricken disbelief as his teenage nymphet alter-ego Alicia preened and posed before the full length mirror in her bedroom. He knew all too well what the pretty girl wore. A skimpy pair of sheer pink nylon lace bikini panties barely covered her perky butt while the matching front closing pink lace bra just contained her pert breasts. Her pointed, already aroused nipples were clearly visible through the sheer lace of the bra and the sheer pink lace midriff blouse that tied into a knot just below her firm breasts. The tempting expanse of Alicia's silky smooth flat tummy was broken only by the dimple of her cute navel. A one inch wide fragile pink lace ruffle edged the virtually non-existent legs of the skin tight pink denim hot pants that accentuated her inviting curvy butt. Alicia's long shapely legs were totally hairless and silky smooth. The pink lace ruffle on her darling little girl anklets matched the ruffle on the legs of her hot pants. Innocent and utterly girlish pink and white saddle shoes covered her cute feet. Her long silky blonde hair was styled with softly curled bangs that whispered against her forehead and just kissed her delicately thin arched eyebrows. A part down the center of her head separated the remaining hair into two bunches. Each bunch was gathered together with pink satin intertwined ribbons above and slightly behind her ears to form twin fountain-like spouts of dazzling hair that seemed to erupt from her head, flare up, then spray out in a scintillating cascade to bounce and shimmy in response to her tiniest movement. Alicia's pouty lips were painted a hot, inviting pink to match her long brightly polished fingernails. No blush was needed as the healthy flush of her rosy cheeks was more than satisfactory. Just a hint of blue eyeshadow made her already bright baby blue eyes seem even larger and more pristine. With a smile of satisfaction, Alicia giggled at her sexy reflection,

Allen wished he could just die as he contemplated the unwanted imminent date with Dave Barnett. That Alicia would get laid was a certainty. The fact that he would have to beg to suck the horny boy's cock before intercourse or become pregnant made him feel quite ill. While he didn't want to lose his identity by merging into Alicia's personality, if he didn't give Dave a blow job he/she would become pregnant. To make matters worse, Lydia had condemned him into permanent silence if he didn't merge with Alicia. If he couldn't talk to Lydia about his hellish existence there was no hope of ever ending it. There was no way he could handle being pregnant! Allen understood that Lydia had boxed him into a corner where he had no choice but to ask Dave to allow him/her to give the horny teenage boy a blow-job and thus end his own existence by merging with Alicia. All he could think of was how unfair Lydia was being. After all, he really had not done anything to deserve such cruelty, he was just being a normal guy!

"Alicia, Dave is here," Lydia called up the steps.

Dave shriveled inside and fought back the tears of frustration as Alicia beamed. Picking up a tiny purse, Alicia winked at her perky reflection and headed downstairs.

Dave Barnett waited anxiously by the front door. It was quite obvious from the furnishings and decor that the Templin family was quite well off. To have landed a date with the cute niece of the family seemed like quite a coup. Lydia had been a gracious host while he waited, engaging him in probing small talk about his family. Then she appeared. Dave's mouth dropped open and a very visible tent appeared at the front of his jeans as he beheld his date.

Alicia noted Dave's silent approval and licked her lips in anticipation as she stole several glances at the bulge in the boy's jeans. With a giggle of delight she kissed Dave modestly upon the cheek which caused the boy to blush bright red.

"Have a good time, kids," Lydia told the young couple. "Just remember to be home by eleven."

"We will Aunt Lydia," Alicia giggled as she slipped her arm about Dave's arm and began to tug the mesmerized lad towards the door.

Dave's cheek burned with a fever where Alicia had kissed him. The touch of her hands upon his arm sent electric tremors to his brain and groin. The nearness of Alicia's sexy body made him shiver with barely controlled passion. Without any words but with a silly grin upon his infatuated face he stumbled out the door on Alicia's arm.

Allen would have pissed himself if he had been able to do so. That Dave was totally agog over Alicia was never in doubt. That they would soon be making out was not even a question.

Once outside Dave recovered and slipped his arm about Alicia's slender waist, marveling at the velvety softness of her flesh. The bulge in his jeans would just not diminish. Already his balls ached with need for the sexy girl. The dumbfounded boy was worried about what might happen if Alicia would not want to satisfy his needs. Date rape seemed a very distinct possibility.

Alicia slipped sexily into the front seat as Dave gallantly held the door open for her. With a smile upon her face, Alicia licked her lips sexily as she blatantly stared at the obvious tent in his jeans. Dave smiled and stood a bit straighter as their eyes met and Alicia winked at him. Dave slammed the door closed and scurried around to slip behind the steering wheel. With a spinning of tires on the gravel, the car zoomed down the driveway.

Alicia leaned over and rested her head upon Dave's shoulder while clinging to his arm with both hands. "Let's not drive too far," she cooed softly. "Why waste time driving about when I have to be home by eleven."

Dave hastily nodded his head as Alicia slipped one hand off his arm and onto his lap to gently tease the tent in his crotch. While not a virgin by any means, the boy's mouth was dry. Never had he been so aroused by a girl. "A... Alicia," he stammered. “That sure feels good, but if you don't stop I might have an accident."

"Oh my poor baby," Alicia cooed as she soothingly patted the quivering tent. "We certainly can't have you wasting what's inside this cute thing, now can we? I think you'd better find a place to park soon though, because I don't think he can wait too much longer."

Allen could feel and sense everything Alicia felt and needed. Alicia's swollen hard nipples were burning with desire. Her pussy was sopping wet with lust for the handsome boy. Allen knew that in moments he would have to take over and ask to suck the boys rock hard cock. Allen wanted to puke.

Sweat was pouring from Dave's brow as he pulled into a dirt lane in a stand of trees. They had driven perhaps a quarter of a mile and were still on the property of the Templin farm. After pulling in far enough to conceal the car from sight of the road, Dave turned off the engine and swept Alicia into his arms for a soul wrenching French kiss. Alicia melted into his enfolding arms and welcomed the zealous boy as Allen fruitlessly tried to hide from the inevitable.

Alicia sensed Allen being forced to the surface to take control and beg Dave to be allowed to suck the horny boy off. It felt really weird as her consciousness split in two identical tracks. One track remained in Alicia's consciousness while the other went into Allen's consciousness. Alicia was able to control and experience all that was happening as well as monitor Allen's hellish thoughts. Poor Allen did not know that Alicia remained in control, he thought that he was in control of his/her actions, forcing himself to degrade and demean his masculinity in order to save himself from a life-long silent co-existence inside Alicia's head and body. By doing Dave, Allen hoped to avoid the promised pregnancy and end his existence by merging with Alicia.

Instead of the dark corner he had hoped to hide in, Allen suddenly found himself eagerly sucking on Dave's probing tongue as the teenage boy attempted to drive his tongue down Alicia's hot throat. His/her hand was wrapped about the hard jean sheathed flesh in Dave's groin. As Allen struggled to gain some sort of control over his unwanted situation, he felt Dave undoing the button that closed Alicia's hot pants. Allen tried to buck the insistent boy off but instead only succeeded in raising his/her hips off the seat so Dave could tug the panties over his/her soft, rounded buttocks and down his/her soft, creamy thighs. Allen tried to scream but only succeeded in letting Dave's tongue tickle his/her tonsils.

The deep kiss took Allen's breath away as he realized he was helpless to stop Dave's assault. Before Allen could react, his/her panties were down past his knees, and soon joined the hot pants in a puddle upon the floor. Allen realized he still had a firm grasp upon Dave's penis, and as long as he kept that grip, the boy would be powerless to fuck him/her and make him/her pregnant.

Unfortunately Dave had other ideas. While maintaining the pressure of the deep soul kiss, he began unbuckling his belt and tugging his jeans down. Despite his/her best attempts to maintain his/her grasp on the rock hard erection, as the jeans slithered down, Allen lost the raging hard-on. In moments the entrapped man felt the burning heat of the manhood as it brushed the hot flesh of his inner thigh on it's way to fill the soggy nest of Alicia's womanhood.

With a tremendous surge of strength, Allen managed to break the kiss and twist about in Dave's embrace. Dave's probing manhood slipped between Alicia's ass cheeks to touch her tight rosebud. Allen gasped as he felt the unwanted heat and pressure at his/her rear entrance. At the same time, Dave was not to denied as his groping hands grasped the jiggling mounds of Alicia's firm breasts. Skyrockets went off in Allen/Alicia's head as the undeniably delightful sensations of having his/her breasts mauled engulfed him/her. An unwanted but not to be denied low, urgent moan escaped Allen's mouth as the sexual frenzy grew.

Dave was past reasoning. Alicia had him so aroused he needed to fuck her NOW! If she wanted it up the ass, so be it. With his hands filled with the sexy girl's breasts, he shoved against the tight sphincter. Allen gasped in shock and drew in his/her ass cheeks in a futile attempt to stop the unwanted yet desperately wanted intrusion. Sensing the resistance, Dave instinctively began to nibble on Alicia's neck. This nibbling made Allen gasp with unexpected delight which relaxed his ass just enough for Dave to thrust his rock hard manhood deep inside.

Allen squealed like a stuck pig as he felt the penetration. Dave stopped only when fully embedded in Alicia's hot tush. The couple lay together several seconds as they struggled to sort out the myriad sensations and situation. Slowly, Dave began to fuck Alicia's tight hot ass. Alicia was in heaven as Dave made love her. Allen's agony made the experience all the more erotic. She knew that if the poor guy knew that he was merely a helpless puppet in this seduction his agony would be greatly diminished which would then take away from the added excitement she felt from Allen's sense of being violated.

Despite his distress Allen couldn't help but moan with undeniable delight as Dave humped him/her. The dazed man wondered how it could feel so damn good to be fucked up the ass! Yet even as he remorsefully reveled in the delightful sensations Allen recalled Lydia's warning that he had to eat Dave's first seed or become pregnant and stuck in Alicia's body forever. But how could he stop the insistent youth? Worse yet, now that Dave's cock was deep up Alicia's ass, how could he, Allen, ever hope to suck the invading organ?

"Oh baby you feel so damn hot," Dave whispered as he pistoned in and out of Alicia's tight butt. "I want to fill you with my hot cum!"

"Oh Dave... it feels so damn good," Allen moaned as he/she panted to catch his breath while unwittingly meeting each of Dave's powerful thrusts with a demanding counter thrust. "But please... don't come yet... I... I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your seed as it enters my body for the first time."

Dave could hardly believe his ears. This foxy chick was too damn sexy to believe. Here he was fucking her up the ass and she wanted to give him a blow-job! "Damn, Alicia, you got it," Dave gasped as he slowed down but did not stop his insistent stroking in and out of her tush. "I can control it a bit longer so let's just cool down a bit while we enjoy each other."

Allen was beside himself in simultaneous self-hatred and desire for this powerful boy. That the arrogant lad could control his manhood so effectively was agonizing to the former married man. Allen also felt that enjoying the sensations of being fucked up the ass was a disgrace. The fact that he found himself actually wanting to taste the boy's seed was down right despicable. Allen took little solace in the fact that when Lydia had condemned his to this fate, she told him that he would enjoy having sex with the boy. Yet as the slower but no less passionate copulation continued Allen realized Dave was butt fucking him/her beyond loathing and beyond caring about his innate normal male fear of homosexuality. After a few more sensual thrusts all Allen wanted was to suck off the boy, then have him fuck his/her tight pussy, take his/her cherry, and make him/her explode in a glorious orgasm so that the damning ordeal would be forever ended in the permanent absorption of Allen into Alicia.

Dave finally pulled out of Alicia's tight butt and collapsed behind the steering wheel to catch his breath and attempt to control his urge to cum. Allen whimpered, shivered, and wriggled his/her hot buns provocatively at the sudden loss. It was almost in a pout that his/her abused no-longer virgin ass puckered closed. Slowly turning about to face Dave, Allen looked at his/her conqueror with fear and awe. Never in his life had he ever dreamed of being sexually used by another man. Never had he contemplated making love with another man. Yet here he was, still savoring the delicious afterglow of being butt-fucked while looking forward to giving the boy a blow-job! These illicit guilty thoughts of Allen drove Alicia right up the wall. Her own very feminine sexuality was so hot she was barely restraining her orgasm. She decided to hold off until Dave shot his load in her mouth, knowing that climaxing at the same time would crush Allen's lingering masculinity by the sheer audacity that his/her body was so turned on by sucking off a boy.

Still totally unaware that he was being manipulated, with a nervous smile, Allen lowered his/her eyes to drink in the sight of Dave's wet, erect manhood as it bobbed gently in time to his breathing. The aromatic scent of Alicia's butt was very detectible in his/her nostrils as Allen found himself drawn irresistibly nearer to the musky wetness. Allen's lips quivered with repulsion and excitement as he stared at the open hole on the end of Dave's penis. A translucent milky whiteness, the handsome boy's precum, was slowly oozing out of the hole. A shiver of loathing swept through Allen as he forced himself nearer his horrid goal. In moments he knew he'd be betraying every bit of his transformed manliness by savoring that appetizing man meat.

Dave waited and watched as Alicia stared at his waiting manhood. The girl was absolutely mesmerized by his hard-on. It was only his need to control his orgasm that kept him from grabbing her head and pulling it onto his torrid flesh. She would do it without his help, that much was plain to see. With a triumphant smile he relaxed and let Alicia do as she pleased.

Allen saw his exhaled panting breath cause the oozing pre-cum to flutter gently. It was too late to stop. Allen wanted to die, to end his own life before he could further demean his natural masculinity. But there was only one way to end his agony, and that was to simply do the waiting boy. Suddenly an image of Don Quixote tilting with a windmill in order to save the fair damsel Dulcinea filled his mind. Allen saw himself as Don Quixote and Alicia as Dulcinea. The windmill was Dave, and the lance was bobbing just micro inches from his/her face. Hoping it would be a glorious death, with a heavy sigh of defeat, Allen flicked out his/her tongue to gently lap a bit of the precum from the tip of Dave's lance.

The taste was electrifying. Salty and musky, so horribly male yet also so delicious! It was so atrociously delightful. Closing his/her eyes Allen leaned forward enough to softly kiss the wet tip of the quivering penis and inhale the musky scent of their recent encounter.

Dave tensed as he felt the first tentative flick of Alicia's tongue as she lapped at the precum. Moments later the kiss made him moan with undisguised pleasure and delight. "Oh baby, don't tease me, do it if you want or I'm going to fuck your sexy brains out," he crooned. "Suck my cock, Alicia, suck it NOW!"

Allen shivered as he licked the salty fluid from his/her lips. Why had Dave gone and told her to suck his cock? The crudity and urgency in the horny boy's voice ruined the warped illusion that Allen was a knight that had to sacrifice himself for the lady's honor and lust that had been enabling Allen to overcome his natural loathing of doing what had to be done. Yet at the same time Dave's ultimatum spurred Allen on to finish the disgusting deed, to become the faggotty cock sucker every man despises, to make his alter-ego Alicia become the cock sucking girl every guy adores.

Allen closed his/her eyes, steeled himself to see the ordeal through to the bitter end, and leaned forward until his/her lips touched Dave's burning flesh. Despite his powerful desire to do it quickly and end the damning ordeal as quickly as possible, Allen felt compelled to make the blow-job enjoyable for Dave. Of course, that was because Alicia was really controlling his/her actions and she DID want Dave to enjoy being sucked-off. Besides, Allen's agony was a fantastic turn-on for the nymphet girl.

After a brief, lingering kiss on the tip of Dave's raging erection, Allen slurped the bulbous head into his mouth. Dave gasped and placed his hands gently upon Alicia's head, grasping the twin ponytails as if they were handles. "Oh yes, baby, yes," he mewed. "That's the way! Do it Alicia, do it! Suck me off! Oh baby!"

Allen almost choked and panicked as he felt Dave grasp his/her ponytails. Fear that the horny boy would begin to force his head down the hard shaft engulfed him. When that didn't happen Allen decided he'd better do the boy and get it over with as quickly as possible even though the damning order to SUCK ME OFF filled the former man with self-loathing and disgust. Remembering all the delightful blow-jobs he'd received, Allen felt, and in reality was compelled to try his best to copy the pleasing techniques that had been used on him.

Despite his misgivings, Allen carefully, in a playful manner, began to run his/her tongue over the silky smooth surface of the head of Dave's cock. When the tip of his/her tongue crossed the hole in the tip, Allen thrust the tip as deep into the hole as possible. At the same time one hand cupped and began to gently play with Dave's semen laden balls while the other wrapped around the base of the hard cock and began a slow, urgent pumping motion.

Dave gasped and dropped his head back onto the seat rest. "Oh God, Alicia, that feels so damn great," he exclaimed as he panted. "Oh man, if you keep that up I'm going to cum!"

That's the whole idea, dummy, Allen dismally thought as he intensified his/her efforts to make the boy shoot his load. With his/her tongue boring into the hole at the tip of the engorged penis, Allen drew in the sides of his/her mouth as he began to rhythmically suckle the despised but also unanticipated tasty manhood. Allen could feel Dave's balls draw tight and could feel the boy catch his breath. It was such a naughty but yet an exhilarating feeling knowing that he/she was rapidly bringing the boy to the point of no return. When Dave really grasped Alicia's ponytails to hold her head firmly in place, Allen knew the boy was about to shoot his wad of hot boy juice down his/her throat.

Allen was too confused by the hate/love qualities of what he was doing to Dave to really care. All the former man wanted at that moment was to know that he had brought Dave off. In seconds Allen felt the boy's already engorged penis swell and spasm twice. On the third spasm a steamy, salty fluid exploded into his/her mouth. Quickly filling his/her mouth, Allen had no choice but to swallow the cum or choke. Almost eagerly, he swallowed while continuing to suckle the head of Dave's cock, pump Dave's shaft with one hand, and attempt to squeeze any lingering cum from Dave's balls. The taste and smell of the boy's hot juice permeated Allen's sinus cavities. Allen knew he had betrayed everything he had always believed in as a man. Allen was mortified to know that he had become a cock sucker, a faggot, a queer. The only consolation he had was that his agony would soon be over. As Dave's cock began to soften, Allen spit the gamey manflesh out of his mouth in disgust. At that moment things became worse.

Alicia released the barely held control on her own orgasm as she savored Dave's orgasm and Allen's indignity. Letting the shrinking manhood plop from her lips while letting Allen think he was spitting it out, Alicia let herself explode in a body quivering climax. Allen was flabbergasted that his/her body suddenly shuddered into orgasm. The exquisite sensations in his perky breasts and tight pussy demanded satisfaction. Allen understood that his girl's body, Alicia's body, want to be fucked!

"Please Alicia.. take over," Allen silently begged. "I can't handle that!"

Alicia remained silent as she squirmed and cooed softly as she rubbed her body against Dave. Poor Allen was at a loss as he sensed his/her body trying to arouse Dave. The more Allen tried to stop the seduction, the more demanding of penetration his/her body became.

"Oh baby that was great," Dave purred as he pulled Alicia's hot body tightly to his. "Now, you sexy little bitch, I'm going to fuck you senseless!" With that he rolled Alicia onto her back in the driver's seat and slipped between her wet thighs.

Allen wanted to puke as he felt Dave thrust his tongue down his/her throat in a hot soul kiss. A cool wet trail crossed the creamy soft flesh of his/her thighs as Allen felt Dave's rapidly swelling penis slide across his/her legs as it sought the promised land. Sudden panic filled Allen as he realized he was about to get fucked.

"NO, Alicia, NO," Allen pleaded. "Take over, for God's sake, take over! I can't handle getting fucked on top of giving him a blow-job!"

It was too late, for the probing head of Dave's manhood found it's way to the soft, blonde thatch of Alicia's lovenest. Allen wanted to squirm out from beneath Dave's oppressing, insistent body and so desperately ordered his/her body to wriggle free. Alicia was delighted since she eagerly directed her body to wriggle. Much to Allen's growing terror, as he twisted his/her body beneath Dave, the determined boy dropped right into the valley between Alicia's thighs. Horrifically Allen felt Dave's hard rod find the hot wet hole it was searching for and force itself inside.

Allen's world went white in combined pain, shame, terror, and orgasmic delight as he felt his/her cherry being popped by the insistent cock that was driving deeply into the most intimate spot on his/her body. Dave only stroked twice before his body shuddered and his swollen cock began to spit it's male venom deep into Alicia's womb. Allen could feel each spurt of semen as it pumped into his/her no longer virgin pussy. Allen could feel the rapidly growing orgasm gripping Alicia's sexy body. Allen was never so humiliated and ashamed of his/her wanton actions as at that moment. He, a grown, married man and father had willing allowed and enjoyed being fucked up the ass. He, a grown, married man and father had willingly sucked a horny boy's cock and had been so aroused by the faggotty deed that his/her body had also climaxed as he/she swallowed the pungent manseed. Now, the worst humiliation was being fucked, having his/her cherry broken by that same demanding boy, and even worse loving every damning stroke and plunge of that hot manhood as it penetrated his/her all too willing flesh. The orgasm could not be denied, Allen screamed out his agony as his/her body rocketed to the moon in the most fantastic sexual experience he had ever endured.

In his last, fleeting independent thought, Allen realized that he'd been used, and justifiably so. All his life he’d taken women for granted, as something to be used. Now he saw the error of his past. He understood and saw the devious plot that Lydia had forced him to endure. He realized he had been a helpless puppet during the seduction. He saw how his agony had heightened Alicia's experience as his very being forever merged into Alicia. With great shame for his past, he willingly subsumed himself to Alicia.

Alicia screamed as she exploded and writhed beneath Dave's pounding manhood. She dug her nails into the small of his back as she tried to draw him deeper into her insatiable body. His seed filled her, not only physically but spiritually as well. Wave after fantastic wave of orgasmic delight washed over her as she bucked against Dave's manhood and cooed into his ear. Finally, the exhausted pair collapsed together, too spent to even pull apart.

After resting for half an hour, Alicia began to writhe beneath Dave who promptly responded by once more swelling. This time he rode Alicia to a slower but no less satisfactory orgasm. Three more times that night Dave succeeded in draining his depleted balls into Alicia's all too willing body, one of those was in the butt.

*****

Lydia was waiting for Alicia when she entered the house. The smile plastered across the teenage girl's satisfied face spoke of love fulfilled. Lydia could tell that Allen had been absorbed within the perky girl's persona. "I take it everything went well," Lydia asked.

"It was absolutely fantastic, Aunt Lydia," Alicia proclaimed. “You were absolutely right about Allen being a man who only wanted women for sex. Allen's agony over being on the receiving end of male lust was simply divine! At the end he realized how wrong his philandering treatment of females had been. I'll never forget tonight! Dave is simply a fantastic lover!"

"That's good," Lydia smiled. "Now go to bed darling. You'll need your strength for tomorrow's date!"

“Aunt Lydia,” Alicia pause dbefore heading up to bed. “Can I ask two favors?”

“Of course you may, Alicia,” Lydia replied.

“While I like being the way I am, please don’t make Stephanie the same way,” Alicia asked. “Second, at some point, please let me stop being so easy. I want to continue enjoying sex, but I want to find a good man to marry and become a good wife and mother.”

“I readily agree to both favors,” Lydia smiled. “Stephanie will be a sweet chaste girl until she marries. As for you, you have already done all I’ve asked. I’ll release you from the compulsion to be ‘easy’ whenever you’d like.”

“Thanks Aunt Lydia,” Alicia giggled. “If you don’t mind I think I’ll wait until I finish high school.”

Lydia chuckled as she watched her perky niece skip up to her bedroom.

*****

Alicia became Dave's steady date. Dave strutted about like a peacock with the vivacious cheerleader clinging to his arm. The rest of the guys were jealous of Dave's fortune. The other cheerleaders felt pressured by Alicia's example to mimic her willing lust with their demanding boyfriends. Alicia begged Lydia to at least see to it that the other cheerleaders received immunity to pregnancy. At a sleep over in mid-September, Lydia did just that as well as immunity from all STDs. After that, the cheerleaders and their fortunate boyfriends led a most ribald life.

***** ***** *****

Lydia was not content to stay at home and rest on her laurels. After seeing how much fun Alicia was having with Dave, Lydia began to have just a tiny bit of regret about her decision to change her husband into the cute teenage nymph. Of course, she also realized that it was much too late to undo the seeds she had sown. Still, in her own rejuvenated body, her sexual appetite demanded she find a loving loyal man. To this end she fabricated the tragic deaths of Allen and Stephan in a boating accident. As a widow, and a beautiful wealthy widow at that, Lydia began going to the local country club where she met many eligible men. With her grace and beauty, she was an instant hit amongst the men and on the verge of becoming a pariah with the jealous women.

To solve this, with darling little Stephanie in hand Lydia approached the prim and proper older women of the country club with a request that they use their expertise to educate young girls like Stephanie into the proper social graces. The elder ladies were delighted with the idea and quickly set about organizing a monthly formal garden tea party. At Lydia's request, helped by TTX laced tea, the ladies agreed to open the tea parties to any girl who wished to attend. In this way, Lydia wormed her way into the friendship of those who counted.

Lydia also limited her dating to men who were otherwise unattached. This usually meant men over forty-five who were divorced or widowed. Of course, Lydia was not concerned since she knew she could change any man she found into her ideal mate. Of course, she would do a TTX background check to find the right man.

*****

Stephanie was aware of her former father and now older cousin's sexual indiscretions. The modest, prissy girl recalled her own budding prurient male desires and could not help but wonder what it felt like to be on the receiving end of a boy's sexual aggressiveness. Of course, at nine years old she was much too young to even consider exploring that aspect of girlish life. Instead, Stephanie made friends with the other prissy girls in school. Together they took dancing lessons and joined the girl's club sponsored by the refined elder ladies of the local country club.

The giggling pretty girls attended monthly formal garden tea parties with fancy dresses and voluminous petticoats. Quite naturally, the other girls, those with tomboy tendencies, wanted nothing to do with the more sedate frilly girls. The boys in their school class enjoyed picking on the prissy girls. Flipping skirts and pulling pigtails became a passion with several rowdy young men. Of course, the boys were quickly punished for their misdeeds, but this only added to the appeal of the game.

With Lydia's influence the country club became a focal point in the social life of the community. It quickly became a person's manners and bearing that determined membership, not wealth. Those who could not afford to pay the membership fees were given the chance to work off the expenses or in a few needed cases grants were provided to enable unfortunate but deserving people to join the elite group. By the same token, those who were wealthy bores and snobs were edged out of the country club. Members helped other members change jobs and receive promotions. No one ever suspected Lydia and TTX might be behind these changes.

***** ***** *****
Would Lydia use TTX to help out if the following situations arose?

If one of the elder women had only a grandson but desperately wanted a darling granddaughter to join in the monthly tea?

If one or two belligerent boys persisted in teasing Stephanie and the other prissy girls?

If one of the mothers had two or three sons and wanted a daughter?

If an Aunt suddenly became the guardian of an unruly nephew?
********************************************************************

I invite anyone who might be motivated to write a sequel.

Have fun!

Jennifer Sue

********************************************************************

DIRECTORY:

Lydia Templin - research librarian
Allen/Alicia Templin - Lydia's lazy philandering husband/niece
Stephan/Stephanie Templin - Lydia's son/daughter
George Templin - Allen's druggy brother
Hilda Goring - George's druggy girlfriend
Harry Strong - farmer
Debbie Strong - farmer's wife
Harry Strong Jr. - son
Darla Strong - daughter
James Greth - farmer
Janet Greth - farmer's wife
James Greth Jr. - son
Jeanne Greth - daughter
Karen Chambers - head cheerleader
Jim Green - center, offensive line
Dave Barnett - quarterback
DRUGCURE business curing

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lydia

I understand why many consider Lydia to be a bitch. In many ways she is. While power does often corrupt, my intention was to keep Lydia just on the positive side of the fence. After all, she is able to right some of the wrongs males have to females over the centuries.

As I said at the end, I will right no more to this tale. I open the window to others to pick up the ball and run!

Boys will be girls... if they're lucky!

Jennifer Sue

Boys will be girls... if they're lucky!

Jennifer Sue