Its Jaci's fault

Printer-friendly version

Its Jaci’s fault

Author’s note: I’m calling this one “It’s Jaci’s fault”, because this one came out of a conversation with Jaci where she tried to get me to admit I wanted to be pregnant. The idea simmered in my head at work, and this is what came out ...

It was just a stupid joke.

I was waiting for an x-ray on my shoulder which I had hurt at work, and to cover my nerves I joked that because I was an overweight dude I should warn the technician that I was pregnant.

Then things got strange.

All the lights dimmed, and this woman strode toward me with her finger pointed, and she said in a spooky voice, “You make it a joke, you foolish boy? But you know naught of the pain and joy. So now you will be with child, and have your turn. And see if a lesson you do learn!”

Then everything went black.

The next thing I knew, I was laying on a gurney with a nurse taking my pulse and telling me “Its gonna be okay honey. You just fainted, which sometimes happens to pregnant women.”

I looked down at myself, and saw past a pair of breasts (I had breasts!) that I had a swollen belly.

Then I felt a kick ...

“I was only kidding!” I moaned.

But there was no sign of the woman who did this to me.

The baby kicked again ...

End.

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Now wait just one minute, who

Now wait just one minute, who is pregnant? Which one of you is getting paddled? Why do my kids do these things to me???

I'm a good girl, Papa, I promise!

Maybe Jaci's pregnant, she's the one with the boyfriend!

(Giggles and runs away before Jaci reads this ...)

DogSig.png

nuhh uhh

It's your boyfriend Robbie that did it!

Not my fault at all.

Note: All I asked was " you would probably want to get pregnant if you could." Her answer was " Of course!"

pfft

I can't get preggy only girls like you can!

I'm a good borl....

The question is

Who is the father?

good question

maybe his male self? That would be an interesting pickle ...

DogSig.png

Very amusing...

and this works, just as it stands.

But if you wanted to do an expansion in which the new woman finds herself married to, and pregnant by her male alter ego, that would take it to a whole different level :)

kandijayne

oh most definitely!

In some writers' hands it could be a horror story, but with you doing it I don't think it would be!

giggles... (gosh, that's the first time I've giggled on the internet :D )

kandijayne

I don't know Papa....

I's thinking your girl are out of control hon! Such a gift should not be taken lightly! I'm thinking next there will be shotguns & wedding bells for our two "Belle's"! (Giggling profusely!). Loving hugs Popcorn Lady

giggles, Taarpa

no shotguns needed, promise !

DogSig.png