On Call - Part 1

Printer-friendly version
On Call
Abigail Tudai
oncall.jpg

Synopsis: Brad feels trapped in his life as a corporate lawyer and yearns for something better out of life, like the handsome doctor next door. When his wife is called in to work overtime, he becomes his alter ego, Nurse Brandy, and is always ready for the doctor to make a house call.

From Abigail: There was another author who used to post their stories on here when they were selling them on Amazon but I can't remember which. If that was you, thank you. I know I don't have a lot out there and that people don't know me enough to take a chance, but I really put a lot of effort into this and am selling it on Amazon for only 99 cents. My plan is to post it on Big Closet to and hope that some people write reviews or give me pointers. This is a hot little tale, I hope you enjoy it.


Chapter 1

Brad Stockton wasn’t your normal, everyday rough and tumble kind of guy. He was never built that way. Even as a teen he was always long and slender and not really cut out for any of the sports teams, especially in Texas where football reigned supreme. While his peers were out trying to make the cut, increase their reps or weight on the bench press, or cut down on their forty times, Brad was in the library studying. He wasn’t meant to do construction or menial labor, and he knew that if he didn’t excel in a field that paid him to keep both his hands and his nose clean, he would be destitute. That’s why he decided on going into corporate law. Since he never earned a sport scholarship and his parents’ weren’t broke enough for him to qualify for financial aid, he racked up a lot of debt.

The law career started to pay off. Even with the huge student loan hanging over his head, he could afford a nice house in an affluent neighborhood. His neighbor on one side was a doctor and the neighbor on the other was a computer programmer. He had a nice car, a silver Lexus with leather interior only two years old. And he had a wife who within the past year insisted that she also work so they could pay down debt and be able to travel more. Since they didn’t have any children, he didn’t see the harm.

“Besides,” Brad thought as he sat down in his easy chair and waited for his wife to return from her shift at the hospital, “When the cat’s away, the mice will play.”

He opened the newspaper and quickly discarded the sports and comics section, they held no interest for him. All he wanted to do was check his mutual funds and see if he was one day closer to retirement.

It was a Friday night. He always knew when it was Friday, the rest of the days of work all seemed to merge into one long nightmare that he couldn’t find his way out of. His job was immensely rewarding when it came to income, but was equally boring as he dug into patent cases and looked for tax loopholes that corporations could use to pad their bottom lines.

“I’d like another bottom to be padded,” he thought to himself as he shifted in his seat. He could feel the soft cool material of his wife’s satin panties caress his ass as he fought the urge to grow aroused.

Brad had grown bolder in what had been his private little hobby that up until a year ago only he knew about. Of course, his wife had no idea, nor would she ever. Nothing could ruin his financial security faster than a messy divorce where she got half his assets. But lately he had been more adventurous with his secret life, sometimes sneaking into his wife’s panties right after work and not returning them to the hamper until that night when he took his shower. She hadn’t caught on and he didn’t see any reason why she should. He worked hard; he put in long hours and provided for both of them. Wasn’t he allowed to enjoy a little finery as long as he wasn’t hurting anyone?

Thinking about his wife finding out kept Brad from stretching out his wife’s panties in a way that he would be hard pressed to explain.

“Hard pressed,” Brad chuckled to himself. “Get it.” For all his education, status, and wealth, Brad also had his dorky side that he couldn’t quite lose and no one that ran in his circle found amusing.

Brad settled in, enjoyed the comfort that only a satin pair of lacy underwear could bring. His mutual fund was still growing and he found it hard, um, difficult not to giggle like a schoolgirl whenever certain words popped, um, materialized in his head.

Fun time was over, at least for the moment as his wife made her way through the door carrying the day’s mail and a few bags from a shopping excursion at the mall on her way home. Brad noticed the bags, his wife had impeccable taste, and by proxy, so did he. He wondered what treasures his wife brought home as he craned his neck. She would have to wear the outfit first before he had a shot at it; it was only right and was one of the rules he put in place as he explored the softer side of life.

“Soft,” he giggled to himself and wished his feminine side would grow up. “Grow,” he was going to lose it if he didn’t quit playing games with himself.
“Playing with myself,” he thought as he cracked a smile at his wife. She never knew what was on his mind, how could she? How could anyone? He did an excellent job of keeping things concealed and was thankful that he could at least do that.

“What’s that silly grin about,” Helen asked as she put down the bags.

“Can’t a man be happy to see his wife,” Brad answered as he eyed the bags and tried to see which stores his wife went to. He was always disappointed when it wasn’t Victoria’s Secret or Fredericks of Hollywood. “Wood,” he blurted out before he could catch himself. “Would you care for a drink,” he recovered as he stood up and tried not to get aroused as the panties wedged their way between his butt cheeks.

“I’m good. Just looking over these bills on the way into the house.”

Brad tried to read the back of the envelopes to see where they came from, but the return address was strategically hidden behind his wife’s knuckles. Though he made a habit of wearing his wife’s clothing, he also made several purchases of his own and kept them hidden in a shed out back that only he had a key for. “Any of them mine?” He said, not knowing exactly which bills his wife held and knew that there were other purchases that could account for bills. If he just blurted out that the bills weren’t his, it could tip his hand and his wife might expect something.

“I’m afraid not. Unless you’ve been shopping for dresses and blouses behind my back.”

“Probably not,” Brad said stoically. It was just as he thought his wife didn’t suspect a thing. “How bad is the damage?”

“Nothing that I can’t handle,” Helen said as she folded the bills and put them in her purse.

Brad could feel the guilt swell inside of him, he knew it was severe because the word swell held no amusement for him. “You know, we have enough money in the bank to pay for these kinds of things.”

“I know,” Helen said as she put the bags in the downstairs closet to decide whether or not she would keep her treasures later. “But we need to get out of debt, not add to it. It’ll work out though, I got scheduled for overtime tomorrow and that will cover the bill. I swear, I’ve got to get a hold of my spending. I don’t even remember making half the purchases that they claim, but it’s got to be me. I’m the only one with the cards.”

Brad nodded. “I wish you didn’t have to work,” he said diplomatically, “but I understand. We made a commitment to get out of debt so I guess we have to do what we have to do. I wish I could put in extra hours at work.”

“For what? You already give them a good sixty hours a week between what you do at the office and the time you put in at home. Besides, you’re salary so no matter how many hours you work, it’s always the same check every month.”

“That’s true.”

“I know you won’t be too horribly upset that you miss the matinee at the ballet tomorrow,” Helen said.

“That’s not true,” Brad said and was actually telling the truth. Though initially the ballet bored him to tears, the more he got in tune with his feminine side the more he looked forward to experiencing these things with his wife.

“I’m sure it is,” Helen said with a grin. “Perhaps you can do something with Dr. Stanley next door; I heard he has the weekend off. Perhaps a round of golf or something to keep you busy because I’ll be gone all morning and I think Elaine is still doing that charity walk so she’ll be gone all day too.”

“If you think that’s a good idea,” Brad tried his hardest to sound disappointed.

“That’s what I love about you, you at least pretend, even though you’re no good at it.”

“Yes, dear.” Brad smiled as he thought of all that he was good at pretending.


More from Abigail: I want to thank Naughty Words Publications for taking a chance with me. I'm sure you will hear from them soon, so they tell me. Anyway, I hope you like the setup. Like I said, the story is available at Amazon for less than a price of coffee. Take a look, maybe you can leave a review when this is all done. Some people seem to have so many, I haven't a one. But I'm new, so let's get to know each other.

Link: On Call (Transgender Erotica)

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I haven't read this story

Angharad's picture

but I find it sad that it's had over 1100 hits and no one has bothered to leave a comment.

Angharad

well, I liked it!!

sorry you've been unlucky in the comments department - I read 3 then 2 then 1 - perverse I know! I love to get comments and so long as you don't keep us waiting with further chapters, I'm enjoying the subtleties of this one, so far! I expected discovery in ch 3.. but no!! ?? when????
Love Ginger xx

Good Start

I like it so far. Glad to see it's finished.