The Princess

Printer-friendly version


The Princess



By Michelle Kim

Chapter 1

A guy gets the most unexpected news that his mother wants him to marry a prince. If he plays it right and surrenders his masculinity, he could become the worlds first male princess. If he fails, it could mean humiliation and danger for his family and himself.

for the past month, his mother had been gone. Oddly, she seemed to be in Konigsberg doing something lately. What, he couldn’t find out but he had a funny idea. He hoped his mother wasn’t that silly. Of course, he could refuse too but, then he would look stupid and deceptive. It was his idea in the first place. Then, oddly, he started hoping it was serious. He might like the idea, it could make all his dreams come true if his mother had taken his idea seriously and went to the royal family of Prussia to make that offer. Would they accept him, or think it was a stupid idea. Jason guessed he would find out soon.

As Jason was getting ready for the morning, he heard a knock on his door. He went over to see who was there. Standing in the doorway was his mother and two other men who he knew worked for her. She asked in her regal way, “May we enter, Jason?”

He let them in and his mother dressed in her bright scarlet regal robe sat down in the kitchen and told him to also. Her words always seemed to be phrased in a command he could not refuse.

Jason asked meekly, “Mother, May I ask the reason of this visit?”

“Yes, I am here to take you back to my place. I will divulge the reason when we are safe at my place. Please don’t fight this, Jason. Let these men take you and I will reveal the reason there.”

Jason looked at the large men and decided not to fight his step mother. She always knew what was best, so if she wanted to take him back he would go with her.

The men escorted him to his bedroom so he could pack a few items and a few changes of clothes and he was ready to go back. The men took him on either side and walked him to his step mothers carriage. She sat beside him and let her take him back to her castle

Their palace wasn’t far away as they approached it. It was an enormous elaborately decorated palace in the center of Riga. It rivaled the Palace at Versailles. It was a huge four story place with several wings. They entered the enormous double doors and entered the great mirror arched hallway. Jason was escorted by the two large men on either side of him. Jason began feeling like a prisoner. They escorted him to his old bedroom he lived in as a child. The doors were locked and he was trapped. He didn’t fight his way out because he always trusted his mothers judgment. She never did him wrong and always knew what was best for him. Her methods of raising Jason were very unorthodox, but pretty effective. They made him into the strong man that he was. They made him able to survive pretty unsurvival situations. He owed everything to his step mother.

In the midst of his thoughts, the door was unlocked and she walked in alone. He watched the domineering regal woman sit down in a seat across from him. She stated, “Don’t be afraid, my son. The door was locked for your own protection.”

“I am never afraid of you, mother. I know you always have my best interests at heart, as always. I would like to know what all of this is about if you care to tell me,” He said respectfully.

Hannah relaxed and said, “You know your had sister disgraced the family. She refused the princes offer of marriage. She did it loudly and offended the prince and his family. We have a chance to regain our family honor in the eyes of our king and fellow countrymen. I have arranged a wedding with the Princess Sophie from Königsberg. We have you secured here safe to insure you accept her when she arrives. She will take you to her place after the wedding. This will make you a prince.”

He bowed his head and said, “I accept, my mother. You know I will always do what is best and follow your instructions.” Jason had a feeling she was lying to him.

“I know you will, my son. That is why I love you.” Hannah stood up and left. The door was locked as she exited his large bedroom.

He never heard of a princess Sophie from Königsberg. There was no such person and he made sure of it by searching all night though the family records and royalty within the region. There was none. His sister became angry and refused when she was informed of an arranged marriage to a prince Siegfried from Konigberg. That is probably who his mother betrothed him too. Of course, he remembered jokingly asking his mother if she could offer him in her place. That wasn’t too bad. It had possibilities and if his mother had got the prince to accept it, so much the better. It seems she didn’t take it as much of a joke. She must had taken his suggestion seriously. It was a good plan but it was unlikely to work. Royal weddings are a big affair and require the consent of a lot of people within the structure of the nations. Or they wouldn’t work out at all and would bring disgrace to the people involved. The Prince could find himself disowned by his family if this wasn’t approved by his king and queen.

Jason waited until his mother returned that night to confront her about her deception. She sat down and he challenged her, “Mother, why have you deceived me. You know how you raised me. I searched and there is no princess Sophie. There is a prince there. Did you betroth me to the crown prince?”

“Yes,” Hannah said proudly. “I am glad you have exceeded me again and found the truth. This proves me right, I did good by you. You found the truth. You passed the test to prove yourself worthy. Your sister refused him, we offered you and he gladly accepted. Didn’t you ask me to offer your hand to him? Do you know what this means?”

Jason thought about it and smiled.

“Yes, it is the best.” His mother said. “What I always wanted for you. My son, I have offered your hand in marriage to the Crown Prince of Prussia, Siegfried Von Kratz. You will be the Crown Princess if the wedding is approved. If you prove yourself worthy of the title. That is why I raised you for.” Hannah stated proudly.

Jason smiled, “Thank you my mother. I just wonder, why couldn’t you find a royal Princess to accept me? What if I do not want to be a princess?”

His mother laughed, “I will call it off if you find you cant be a princess. I remember it was you who made the suggestion of offering your hand to him in your sisters place.”

“I was not serious, my mother.” Said Jason.

“I think you were serious, Jason. I tried to find a suitable princess, but you know with your body, stature, it was unlikely any princess would accept you as a husband. You are too small and feminine. The prince will fall in love with you. He has a fetish for feminine looking young males. I trained you to accept that place. Just remember your training. What have I taught you?”

Jason thought back to her intensive training during his childhood in philosophy, combat, war. Endless hours of reading and understanding Sun Tsu since he was ten years old. He repeated, “Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.”

Hannah smiled in pride, “Exactly. You are very small and many men have underestimated you. I trained you to be feminine, pretty. Your makeup, appearance and mannerisms. But, you are not weak, you are a strong lethal warrior. What else have I taught you, my son?”

“Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance,” He stated as he done as a child 100s of times.

“Yes, you will overcome anything that stands in your way.” His mother said with pride. “I have taught you well. Your perceived weakness is your strength. The Prince will think you are just his pretty princess boy. Instead, you will be his equal. Tell me what you are thinking?”

He smiled in pride. Then he said, “I am scared, my mother. I know you think this is great. But, this is very dangerous. You know the risks. I am willing to try to be the The First Male Royal Princess. But, it’s not only his decision. He can take my hand as his wife if he wishes. But, to make me the nation’s princess, to take that official title, requires the approval of the queen and king of their nation. They must approval the wedding or his family could disown him if he does this on his own without the sovereign’s approval. Or they could just disown me and refuse to accept me as their princess. Where would that leave me, just at his mercy? Are you putting us all at grave risk?”

She shook her head no, “No, Jason. I have been in contact with their queen, his mother. She was very reluctant to approval a man being her sons bride and being considered for princess. I convinced her you can do it. Their queen Katherine has agreed to give you a serious chance to impress her. To be approved for the title royal princess of the Prussian Empire, you must pass three tests, The queens personal inspection, then, their royals, the dukes, counts must approval you, then, the people of Prussia. When you have passed all three, you will be crowned the princess. If you accept, I can compel you to but for something this grave, you must be willing to try to pass. Are you willing to be the first male crown princess in the world?

This could not be better news. He should had known she had all bases covered before she would even attempt something as big as this. He must learn to stop second guessing his step mother. She always knew what was best for him. He said, “Thank you, my mother. I love you for ever, I will follow your wishes and go be this mans bride. I will do my best not to fail you. I know you would not have done this if you didn’t think this was best for me. I will do my duty for my family. My mother.” He stood up and hugged her.

Then she said, “There is another agenda here. You have always wanted to make a difference in this country and with that royal power you can change the lives of women for all the country. The laws that allow a family to force a member of their family to marry against their will. As had happened to your brother. ”

Jason felt bad for his brother but he was unable to help him. Luckily, his brother Tristin made the best of the situation, but he is still damaged beyond repair. “I will do as you command, my mother.”

She wasn’t really his mother but he thought of her as a mother. His mother died when he was very young so Jason was raised by Hannah.

Then he laughed and said, “Mother, do you know what?”

She looked up, “Yes, my son, what are you thinking?”

“You are lucky I am so naturally feminine and not ashamed of it or I might be very offended and troubled for you trying to set me up to marry a prince, and be called a princess. Imagine trying that on any of my brothers. What would be their reaction?” Jason asked almost busting out in laughter.

She laughed back, “Yeah. They considered masculinity something so serious. That’s why I chose you, and the prince chose you. That’s why the crown princes mother is even willing to try to consider you for her approval. I have given you a serious chance at being something great. If only you can take it. I think you can.”

He smiled, “Yes, I can.”

Then his mother said, “We have a lot of work to do and very little time to do it. I have hired some women to train you in the social graces of conducting yourself as a princess. You must learn them all to conduct yourself as a princess. You can conduct yourself as a regular woman. You did it most of your life but, a princess is something entirely different. They have totally different standards of femininity you must learn to adapt to, or fail. If you fail then the princes mother will annul the marriage and send you back here in shame. So say hello to Diana and Crystal and obey everything they tell you. They will train you in all you need to learn about being a princess.

He cringed. This would be one very difficult week. His masculinity would take a serious pounding. He guessed he had better forget about ever being considered a man again. Not that being a man was something that great to begin with. Did it matter either way? Not to Jason Oak. If being a woman was the path to great power and fame, he would take it. Above all, Jason wanted power. Power to affect change. He was going to make sure what happened to his brother would never happen again.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I created you an Author Page

And attached your story to it...Rejoice! :)
 
 

-Glasses-Blue-Hair-Meganekko-Soft-Shading-Anime-Girls-New-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg
Sephrena

not bad for a start

if someone offers to make me a Princess, I'll probably say yes ...

DogSig.png