Sissy boy

Printer-friendly version

Sissy boy

By Princess Panty boy

Characters:
Sandy: 8-year old son/brother
Lauryn: twin/she calls herself my big sister
Beth: 5-years old little sister
Mom 31-years old, single
Aunt Meg: 21-years old (not a relative she is just good friends with mom

Hi everyone it is me Sandy. I am kind of bored so I thought I would write this down and ask your opinion after you hear what has been going on in my life.

Let me start out by telling you about me and my life or to be more exact, tell you about my family. First of all, I am eight years-old and I have a sister that is my twin. We are the same in every way except Lori is a girl and I am a boy.

Well come to think of it, we aren’t really the same in every way. The only thing that is the same is our last names, and our faces, we both look exactly the same in our faces. We both have same eyes, mouth, ears, hair, and the same total face if we are sitting next to each other. I mean our hair is even close to the same length, I always liked long hair because all the rock stars have really long hair and they have tons of friends so maybe that will work for me.

The reason I said if we were sitting next to each other, we would look the same is that Lauryn is taller than me by a little bit. Okay to be honest she is a lot taller than I am. My mommy always tells me that I will get a growth spurt someday. I think my sister got both our growth spurts.

You see Lauryn is four foot 4 inches tall (52 inches), and she weighs about 70-75 lbs., Lauryn is a little taller than an average 8 year old.

I on the other hand am a little small for my age. I am three feet and 4 inches tall (40 inches), and I weigh just over 40 lbs.

I even looked up both of our heights on the internet to see where I stand so to speak. The average height for an eight-year-old boy is three feet nine inches tall (45 inches), and just over 57 lbs. So according to the internet I have the height and weight of a five or six year old boy, okay almost five year old. But I will never tell anyone that or I would be teased even more than I already am.

Lauryn on the other hand is a little tall for her age. According to the scale on the internet, she is supposed to be three foot nine inches tall, (45 inches) and weight 52 lbs. But according to the internet her real height and weight is more of a 10-year-old girl.

Life is so unfair, I mean I am the boy, I should be the taller, and bigger one. Instead, she is always calling me her little brother, which really bugs me since we are twins after all. I have been ignoring her so she will see it doesn’t bug me and hopefully get bored of teasing me. It hasn’t worked yet but I can dream right?

Anyway enough of me, and my twin. I also have a little sister her name is Beth and she is five years-old and takes after my sister for being a little big for her age. I won't go in to heights and weights with her but she is a little taller than I am and I couldn’t believe it when I stood next to her a few months ago. I moved away from her fast so no one else would notice that my little sister is taller than I am, which is all I need to be teased about me being smaller then my little sister.

Of course, there is our mom; I think she said she was like 31 years-old, which is really old. And of course, there is our Aunt Meg is like ten years younger than our mom at 21 years-old. Aunt Meg, which is short for Meghan, I am always told to call her Aunt Meghan. I don’t get it because she isn't our relative but she does live with us.

Aunt Meghan shares mommy's room for some reason, I asked mommy one day why she shares her bedroom with Aunt Meghan. Mommy I mean mom said that her bedroom was bigger and it only made since. Well it doesn’t make sense to me I mean we have an extra bedroom and all anyway. I mean mommy only has one bed in her bedroom, and it is pretty big, and a lot of fun to jump up and down on, but why try to figure mommy’s out.

I should bring up our dad but I really cannot think of anything to say, I remember our father being a large man but he left us when Beth was born and that’s when Aunt Meghan moved in with us. The only thing I remember is him yelling at mommy all the time making her cry and him saying I need to have my haircut short like the other boy's.

Mommy is always saying that he is or was our father not our dad. I guess a dad or daddy has to earn that right she said he is just a sperm donor, whatever that means. I know mommy is so happy now with Aunt Meghan living with us and she is always smiling and stuff and I have never heard them yell or make mommy, I mean mom cry so that is a good thing, I really need to stop calling her mommy. Lori is always teasing me that I say mommy like Beth our little sister says.

Anyway, now that you have a picture in your head of what our family is like I will continue with how a normal day in my life goes.

“Wake up, wake up Sandy it time for school.” I open my eyes and see mommy in my room going through my dresser. “You really need to get to bed earlier if you can't wake up for school on time. I will help you get your clothes out for school sweetie.”

I sit up and stare at mommy going through all my dresser drawers. I hate it when she calls me sweetie like she calls little Beth all the time. “Okay mommy I am awake already.” I say staring at her.

“Sweetie I don’t see and shorts or underwear for you, are they all in the wash?” I rub my eyes and continue to have mommy now looking on the floor for clothes.

I finish rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and respond to mommy. “I think I only have one pair of shorts that really fit me mommy, the rest are too small.” I say smiling at mommy.

“Oh, okay I am sorry sweetie I will get you some new one when I get paid, would you like to go shopping with mommy and fine some cute shorts for you sweetie?” I ignore mommy calling me sweetie again. “I will be right back let me check one more place sweetie.” Mommy says as she leaves my room, and walks down the hallway.

I lay back down when mommy comes back in my room carrying some clothes. “Sweetie I told you to get up now hurry and mommy will help you get dressed. I crawl out of bed and I feel mommy pull my pajama top off of me and pulling my favorite Spiderman shirt over my head. “See I found your favorite shirt sweetie.”

“Thanks mommy.” I pull the shirt down a little more as mommy bends down and pulls my pajama bottoms and underwear off in one motion as my hands shoot to between my legs. “Mommy I mean mom I can undress myself ya know I am not a baby like Beth.”

Mommy is totally ignoring me as I feel her pulling new underwear up my legs and then I move my hand up once my little boy parts are covered. “Well don’t worry sweetie your little boy parts will start growing soon sweetie I am sure.” Great now she noticed that my little boy parts look more like the size of a babies. I am so embarrassed I stand up, and look down and see the thin white shorts in her hand.

“Mommy those aren’t my shorts, where did you get them from?” I feel them start going up my legs and I look down and see the underwear I am wearing. “Mommy I am wearing girl's panties, only girl's wear panties. I don’t want to wear Lauryn's panties she will tease me and tell everyone.”

Mommy is ignoring me, I see her pull the shorts up over my new panties, what am I thinking there not my panties. “Oh stop whining like a baby there only underwear and no one is going to see them right? Unless you want to show off your pretty new panties hehehe.” Mommy giggles as I hear the snap as the loud elastic pop as mommy lets go of the waistband of my new panties. I mean not my panties; I mean the panties I am wearing.

“These aren’t my shorts either mommy, are these Lauryn's shorts too?” I look down and notice the white shorts are much shorter than any of the shorts I ever wore before.

I feel mommy pushing my long hair behind my ears so it stays out of my eyes. “You really need to get your haircut sweetie, your hair is getting so long I think it’s as long as Lauryn's and Beth’s now.” I look up at mommy; she pushes my hair back because it is so long. My hair is all one length with my hair parted in the middle, with my hair going over my little shoulders.

“No mommy I don’t want my haircut short like all the other boy's please.” I see the look on mommy's face when she hears my response.

I watch as she puts her hands on her hips looking down at me. “So you don’t want your haircut short like all the boy's do, does that mean you want your hair long like girl's have there's?”

“Um yea and no. I want to keep my hair long because all the rock stars on TV have long hair, they have lots of friends, and I was thinking that might help me make lots of friend’s mommy!”

I feel mommy continue to play with my long hair with her fingers going through my hair as I was talking. “Alright whatever, well after I get paid, and we go to the mall to get you some new clothes maybe we will get your hair styled if you want to have long hair you need to take care of it better sweetie okay?”

“No I don’t want my haircut, I want it to grow longer mommy.” I watch as mommy leaves and comes back with a brush and starts brushing my long hair making it even on both sides and just pushes the sides of my hair behind my ears.

Mommy finishes and brushes the back out too. “Sweetie everyone that has long hair has to have the ends trimmed to get rid of the split ends so their hair will grow healthier. They won't cut any length just style it more or less.”

“Oh okay I guess but do I really have to wear Lauryn's panties and shorts mommy?” I look up at her as she takes my hand putting the pink brush down on my dresser. I wait for mommy to respond seeing the pink girly brush that looks weird on my dresser surrounded by all my boy stuff.

Mommy puts her hands under my arm and lifts me back on the edge of my bed as she starts to put some socks on me. At least there, my socks but they do look kind of smaller or shorter then my normal socks. On the other hand, maybe there not mine. “Yes you do have to wear this cute outfit and don’t worry about Lauryn teasing you there not her clothes they are Beth's old clothes. I still can't believe how good they fit you not tight at all if anything there a little loose on you.” Mommy says.

“You mean I am wearing little baby Beth's old clothes not even her regular clothes, and that is supposed to make me feel better mommy?” I look down at mommy sliding my sneakers on both my feet and feeling the Velcro straps being pulled over.

Mommy picks me up and I feel each one of my legs on each side of her hips as my legs just dangle as mommy carries me like I am a toddler or something. “Mommy I can walk I am not a baby ya know?”

“I know sweetie but your so lite I can barely tell I am carrying you I bet your lighter then little Beth. Plus you are running late for school so I will bring you down to the table and eat a fast breakfast before school.”

We walk into the kitchen, Lauryn and little Beth are eating cereal, and they both see mommy carrying me like I am a baby. Both my sisters smile at the same time then at each other giggling.

“What's so funny sis?” I stare at Lauryn as mommy puts me down in my chair and pushes me closer to the table. I play with my long hair while Lauryn and Beth smile at me eating there cereal ignoring my question.

Mommy slides a bowl of cereal in front of me and I notice the bowl is smaller than my normal cereal bowl and has pictures of Disney princesses all around it. “Mommy this is little Beth’s cereal bowl don’t you have any regular ones?”

“You should have come down here faster for breakfast, Beth and Lauryn have the last regular cereal bowls as you pointed out. You will have to use Beth’s old bowl, and no, you are not skipping breakfast again. So don’t ask.” I start to talk but mommy cut me off with her second comment.

I look at mommy who is starting to look a bit upset. “You are getting so skinny you really need to bulk up and get stronger like the other boy's your age sweetie. You are so lite I bet you way less then little Beth. Now eat up and hurry or you will be late for school.”

“Okay I get the hint mommy I will eat okay? Wow, I know I am small for my age but I don’t need to be reminded of it every moment of my life mommy.” I start to eat the cereal and see the matching plastic Disney princess spoon that I am supposed to use. I don’t complain about using the toddler-ish spoon or mommy will just get more upset.

I start to eat as fast as I can with the little spoon while the whole time I watch my little sister using the full size spoon and cereal bowl. I roll my eyes at them both while I finish eating. “Okay girl's everyone is done eating let’s get to the van so I can take you girl's to school.” I look up at mommy and then, at both my sisters smiling when mommy includes me in on the girl's comment.

“Come on girl's let’s get a move on you, heard me Sandy now put your dishes in the sink and get a move on.” I ignore mommy and my sisters teasing me.

Lauryn pats me on the head when I move away from the table like I am a toddler or some little puppy or something. “Stop it Lauryn you will miss up my hair. Mommy, Lauryn is messing my hair up again.” I smack her hand after she patted my head.

“Oh did I mess up the little sissy’s pretty hair?” I turn to ignore Lauryn when I feel both her hands on my head shaking me around, messing my hair up. I move my long hair out of my eyes. “Oh now that’s how ya mess up the little baby sissy’s hair.” Lauryn says.

I move away from Lauryn. “Mommy, mommy look how Lauryn messed up my hair again I can't even see.” I let my long hair hang in my face hoping I will get Lauryn in trouble for messing my hair up. “Mommy, mommy tell her to stop teasing me, look at me mommy my hair is all messed up after you made my hair look so nice.”

“Oh you two just stop your fighting, you are both acting like little baby's. Sandy if you cannot fix your hair maybe you should get your all your long haircut off like all the other boy's. Now stop you’re whining and come over here.”

Man it seems like mommy is more angry with me, and I didn’t do anything. Life is so un-fair having my sisters teasing me, calling me a sissy I’m no sissy, while I twist long hair around my finger thinking what to do. “You’re going to be late because your hair is messed up, now fix your hair so we can go, or I will fix it for you Sandy.” I look at mommy and I freeze not knowing what to do.

“Fine you’re not going to fix your hair, I will. Lauryn or Beth find me a hair tie so I can fix Sandy's hair.” I turn and see both my sister run past the bathroom and into their room.

Both my sister are back in a heartbeat like I blinked and they were back already. “Mommy we couldn’t find any dark hair ties, this is the only one we could fine.” I try to look and see why they are explaining about the hair tie. I mean what is the difference anyway; a hair tie is a hair tie. This isn't the first time my hair was put in a hair tie; I mean mommy always puts my hair in a ponytail when we go swimming. My hair is so long and thick, when it gets wet there is a lot of weight on the back of my neck where the ponytail hangs.

“That’s fine girl's thanks for finding a hair tie so fast. The color doesn’t matter at this rate since he didn’t want to fix his own hair.” I walk up to mommy. “Turn around Sandy so I can brush your hair real quick.” I do as I am told and I see little Beth handing mommy something pink, so I turn my head real quick and relax when I see it is my sisters pink brush.

I feel my sisters hairbrush moving threw my hair kind of quickly, not slowly, like when my mommy brushes my hair after I take a bath. I can feel my mommy start to wrap a hair tie around my hair. “How does that feel Sandy?”

“Feels kind of weird mommy I can't feel the ponytail on the back of my neck, like you do my hair when I go swimming.” I lift my hand up and can feel the ponytail much higher on the back of my head almost on top.

I look at mommy, wondering why she did my hair differently. “I did your hair this way sweetie because it is so hot outside, this way you will feel much cooler in this heat okay sweetie?”

“Sure mommy I guess.” I look at both my sisters smiling at me while we walk out the front door. I wonder why they keep smiling at me. I look down at my clothes and see no stains or anything; they both just keep smiling at me like they know something I don’t know.

I mean looking down I can see the thin white shorts I am wearing, yes, they are shorter than any shorts I have worn before, but they do feel better in this heat. Plus you cannot tell I am wearing my little sisters old panties, that would be embarrassing for sure I better, check again and make sure. I look down at my new shorts when my sisters aren’t looking at me.

“Hurry up Sandy you walk so slow.” I hear my little sister Beth saying. “Maybe your shoes are too tight and it’s harder for you to walk normally in them.” Now how the heck did she know that? Maybe I am walking funny because my old shoes do feel tight as we leave.

Mommy stops, and opens the door to her car and kneels down in front of me. “Here sweetie let me check these shoes for you.” I feel mommy's hands around my foot as she pushes down on the top front of them and looks up at me.

“I think little Beth is right Sandy your feet do feel kind of tight in your old shoes. Are you in pain? If you are we can go inside and find you a pair that fits you better sweetie?”

Mommy's hand kind of did squeeze my toes even tighter inside my shoes when she was checking them. “Um no mommy they don’t hurt but yes they do feel like they’re a little too small for me now.”

“Okay if you’re not in pain we will deal with it after school then. Hop into the car and buckle up real quick.” I do as I am told, and before we know it we are driving the short distance to our school and we are all walking up to the front of the school.

I still wish I knew why Lauryn and Beth are smiling at me, I notice they are, more staring at my clothes but I think I look fine. Like I said before yes, these white shorts are pretty short compared to everyone else’s shorts, well at least there not shorter than the shorts I see the girl's around me wearing. But again, these are my little sister’s shorts so I guess they are technically girl's shorts even though I am wearing them.

“See ya later little brother.” I turn around hearing Lauryn say. I try to respond but I don’t know what to say.

Beth smiles at me and says. “Yea little brother have a great day in class.” Hey, my little sister cannot be calling me that. “Well I mean look Lauryn he is wearing my old shorts so, I mean that makes me bigger then him.” I hear them both giggle as they walk down the other hallway.

“Whatever” I say, but they are too far away to even hear me. I go to class and no one is staring at me or looking at me like I have a bugger hanging out of my nose or something, so that is a good thing.

I start to relax thinking that it is all in my mind; I bet it is just my sisters messing with me. “Hey Sandy you look nice today, I like your shorts I have a pair just like them.” I turn listening to Tammy the girl that sits next to me in class.

“Oh thanks, and yea they are more comfortable in this heat ya know?” I say but thinking that was weird, I don’t think Tammy has said two words to me since I met her in kindergarten. I should say something too. “Um you look nice today too Tammy.” I smile but feel kind of weird talking to her.

Tammie's face lights up when I make my comment. “Well thank you Sandy that’s nice of you to say that. You look different somehow, did you do something different? Maybe it’s your hair it looks really pretty today.” I hear her say my hair looks pretty but I don’t think guy’s hair is supposed to look pretty but if I say that I might hurt her feelings then she will never talk to me again.

“Oh yea my mommy brushed my hair and did my hair different today. She said it would feel better like this in the heat and so far she is right it must be a 100 degrees already outside.”

Tammy continues to smile at me and I feel myself smiling back at her. “I knew it was something, yes she is right I am sure you feel much cooler with your hair up and that makes you look much prettier too.” I smile hearing her comment but then it hits me she just said I look pretty, and boy's don’t look pretty they look hansom. I had better say something this time or she will treat me like a sissy or something.

“Okay class listen up, eyes forward so I can take attendance.” We turn with the rest of the class and look up at the teacher’s request. I sit there looking up at the teacher not really paying attention to her just trying to think of something to say to Tammy when we have a chance to talk again.

I turn and make eye contact with Tammy, we both smile. “Sandy Smith, Sandy….Sandy stop playing with your hair, your hair looks pretty enough so you don’t need to be playing with your ponytail, just respond when I call your name honey.” The teachers comment calling my name snaps me back to reality.

“Um sorry, I’m here.” The whole class laughs a little hearing me get caught not paying attention to the teacher. The rest of the class goes pretty smoothly and soon I am walking towards the entrance of the school to get picked up by our mommy. It is kind of funny because the only thing I could think about at school today was how Tammy was talking to me at school.

Tammy and I got in trouble talking in class in the beginning of the day. Well to be more accurate I am the one the teacher was telling to stop talking and pay attention and to stop playing with my hair. At lunch, Tammy let me sit with her for the first time and it was a little weird sitting with her and her friends. Come to think about it, I was the only boy at the girl's table.

I wonder why we always have the boy's sit at these tables and the girl's sit at other tables, well except for today Tammy said she knew I was kind of a tomboy whatever that means but it was fun having lunch with her and her friends, instead of having lunch by myself like I always do.

I meet my two sisters every day after school, which by the way is by the flagpole in the front of the school. It’s a cool flag pole it has three flags which is kind of weird one flag is the American flag which makes sense and one is for the state of California which is the state we live in. The third flag is the POW flag, which it is black and white and looks pretty cool.

I see Lauryn holding our little sisters Beth's hand as I walk closer to them. Both of them turn and see me walking towards them and I see them both smile at the same time for some reason which is weird because I’m just playing with my ponytail as I walk up to them.

“Hey Sandy how was school today? Did anything different happen today?” I hear Lauryn say, while I look at the two of them holding hands waiting for me and for mommy to arrive.

I am just about to respond to Lauryn when I hear someone behind me calling my name, and it is Tammy. “Sandy, Sandy, oh I was wondering if I was going to catch you before you caught the bus, but seeing you out here looks like you must have someone pick you up.”

“Yea our mommy picks us up, my sisters and I always meet here and then we wait for her SUV to take us home.” I say smiling at Tammy; I don’t notice that I am still playing with my hair as we talk.

Tammy turns and see’s Lauryn and little Beth. “Oh these must be your sisters you were talking about today. Hi I am Tammy, I am in Sandy's class.”

“Hi Tammy” I hear both Lauryn and Beth say at the same time, and they look at each other smiling. “It’s nice to meet you Tammy; we haven’t met any of Sandy's classmates.”

I watch as Tammy smiles at my sisters. “It is nice to meet you both too. I was just trying to catch up with Sandy because I am having a sleep over with some of my friends this weekend if you want to come over Sandy.” I smile hearing Tammy invite me over.

“Wow that would be so much fun but I would have to ask my mommy if it was okay and if she could drive me over to your house.” Tammy smiles at me seeing I am so excited about going to her sleep over.

I turn and see both my sisters smiling too. “You won't have to worry about your mom or your mommy dropping you off because if your mommy says you can come over you and the other girls are coming home with me on the bus then everyone can come with me back to school Monday morning. If your mommy says its okay she will have to write a note to the bus driver giving permission for you to take the bus to and from my house.”

“Wow that sure seems easy, I will ask my mommy when she picks us up and tell you tomorrow what she said at school okay Tammy?” I hope I didn’t sound too excited I have never spent the night away from my mommy, and my sisters.

Lauryn and Beth continue to smile and I see Lauryn whisper into Beth's ear and then they giggle. “Wow that sounds fun for you Sandy, who else is going Tammy anyone I know?” I hear Lauryn saying.

“Yes there will be hopefully Sandy and four other girls, there is Karen, Cindy, Peggy, Andrea and of course me. My mother said I can only have six of us all together. I think six is a good number don’t you Sandy?”

I turn hearing Tammy ask me a question. “Oh yes that is a great amount of people, but I never slept over anyone’s house. What do I need to bring if my mommy says it’s okay?” I smile waiting for Tammy to respond.

“You don’t have to bring anything but clothes and pajamas for night time is all Sandy.” I smile at Tammy showing how excited I am. “We will have a great time we can rent movies and eat popcorn and go swimming in our pool. We have all sorts of games to play.”

I am sure I am smiling so hard it is like I won the lottery or something. “Don’t worry Beth and I will help you pack some clothes Sandy. But we had better hurry I seen moms SUV pull into the parking lot so we don’t want her to have to be waiting for us. I will even help you with talking to mom for you okay Sandy?” Lauryn says, while she smiles at me.

“Thanks Lauryn, okay we have to go for now I will see you in school tomorrow Tammy. Thanks again for inviting me to your sleep over party. I have to go now and see my mommy.”

Tammy just smiles and walks towards the buses. “See ya tomorrow Sandy.” I watch as Tammy starts to skip towards all the buses.

“Sure sounds like you’re going to have a good time with all the other's girl's Sandy hehehe.” I listen to Lauryn giggling but I don’t know what she is laughing about.

We slowly walk towards the parking lot. I didn’t even realize Lauryn’s hand came down and took my hand as little Beth and I are each holding one of her hands. “Sandy how are you going to find clothes for the sleep over? I mean you couldn’t even find any clothes for school today, you had to barrow my old clothes.” Beth says.

“Don’t worry Sandy we will find you some of Beth's old clothes that will look pretty on you, I mean feel good in this heat like your ponytail. I am sure you and the other girl's will have fun hehehe.”

I notice Lauryn and Beth smiling, and giggling to themselves. “Okay I guess since her clothes fit me good anyway.” I wonder why Lauryn keeps saying to me and the other girl’s, I wonder what she means by that?

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories, and if you would like to see them continue.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I love this story

sissygirl's picture

It’s just so sweet, who wouldn’t love it.

sissy