for my brother

Printer-friendly version

For my brother

By Kyle

A woman performs her departed brothers final wish on another woman who tormented him.

Authors note. I have got this general idea from Rikki’s Marriage of Martin Hastings. I will admit that. It’s a different plot but I’m using the same general crazy laws of the land he created and general customs. I like his universe he created. It allows some completely crazy and outrageous scenarios. One like this one. I hope the readers like it.

Lynn still didn’t know what was going on as she was ushered into a small room by two large men on either side of her. She was ushered into the room wearing a solid black robe, her head was shampooed and she had a white towel covering her head. Her hands and feet were manacled with chains so she couldn’t move around very much. She tried to put up resistance but it wasn’t much use. She had tried to fight them but it was no use as they ushered her into the room. She felt very violated. She had been bathed, cleaned by two women. Her once beautiful red half inch long nails were cut, the polish washed off. Now, she was ushered into this room. Lynn could not help but take note of a menacing black chair waiting in the middle of the room. The chair did not look like a styling chair. It look more like a prisoner restraint chair with a styling base and armrests. The chair had many thick nylon straps. Thick nylon straps across the armrests. And there were several nylon straps for the leg rests. There was another nylon strap on the seat for the waist and several more. She yelled, “What are you people doing to me, don’t put me in that chair,” She yelled frantically as she struggled with her captors. It was no use, they forced her into the chair and held her there as they attached the straps to both arms. They pulled it to tighten the straps. Then they attached the straps to her legs so she was totally immobilized. Two other straps went across her body and shoulders criss crossing her at three other points. Now, she wasn’t going anywhere. She yelled, “What are you people doing to me?”

She struggled against her bonds as the men pulled them tighter. “Stop this, Why are you doing this to me?” She pulled against her bonds, struggling in vain and total panic.

The woman who simply waited standing by the menacing chair simply waited. She made eye contact with Lynn as she was forced into it. She snowed no compassion or sympathy at all for lynn as she was strapped in. Lynn cried, “Why are you doing this!”

“It will be alright, Lynn. Try to relax.” The woman said.

“Please stop?” Lynn cried in tears as the chains were taken off her legs.

The woman said, “Lynn try to get a hold of yourself. We have a lot of work to do so try to relax.”

“What are you talking about? Please let me go? I don’t understand why you are doing this to me” Lynn cried more shaking her body viciously trying to get out.

“Lynn,” The woman said softly as she struggled against the bonds in the chair trying to calm her down.

“What are you doing,” Lynn Cried.

The woman pumped the chair so Lynn rose making it easier to cut her hair. “Hello Lynn. My name is Charlene and I will be in charge of getting you ready for your wedding.”

“What are you going to do to me,” Lynn cried as she kept struggling.

“Well first, I am going to cut your hair and give you the standard short crew cut” You won’t have that beautiful long hair anymore. It will be much easier to manage won’t it!” Lynn smiled.

“Why are you going to cut my hair,” She cried some more totally not understanding what was going on.

Charlene looked at Lynn, not comprehending why she didn’t understand exactly what was going on now. Had Lynn not been at the other side of these situations more than a few times? Of course, the situations were different, the genders were different. Lynn enjoyed working on unwilling males. She just said, “You don’t seem very happy? Aren’t you comfortable Lynn/”

“No, why am I strapped to this chair. My hair is going to be cut. My nails were cut. The polish in them were rubbed off. Why is all of this happening to me?”

Charlene put the razor down and gave Lynn her entire full attention. “Well, Lynn. I see no one informed you of the situation. You will be getting married this morning. It’s sad that often the bride is not well informed of the situation that their family’s set up a wedding for them. They often are inclined to panic at the news their family made these arrangements for them and they have no choice, but to honor their family’s choice. But, that’s a fact isn’t it!” Charlene glared at her. Lynn felt real fear. She had remembered giving that speech to others in the past. Something had happened and she didn’t know what or how. It was clear Charlene hated her with a passion. It wasn’t the cool professional outlook she had when performing these things. Charlene hatred rolled off her in waves as she faced the other woman.

Now it was clearer to Lynn. “So that is what is going on. We both know how I feel about it. So who is he, who am I supposed to be marrying?”

Charlene laughed some more, it was an evil laugh, “Oh poor Lynn. You aren’t marrying a man. You are marrying a woman today. You are going to be the female groom of Lady Andolini.”

Everything stopped as Lynn tried to understand what was going on. “Female groom what the fuck is that! And what does that mean? I didn’t consent to this at all. And don’t say my consent isn’t required, It is for the groom if that’s what I am to this woman. If I am to be her husband then I will control her life.”

She laughed some more. “No she will control your life. It will be you who loses your control over your life to her. Your family consented in your place and you know what that means to you. You and your life will be placed in her hands. She has absolute power over you now, the typical roles will be reversed and you will be the groom. We will put a beard on you, some more weight on your midsection. I figured out how to suppress those massive D cups on your chest so you look manlier for your wife tonight. Lady Andolini is strongly considering a mastectomy for you later on.”

Total horror and disgust rolled off of Lynn. My god what were they doing to her.

Charlene said, “I think you fully understand now. You done many male bride weddings. This situation is a bit odd. Very odd, but still legal in every respect.”

Lynn snarled, “I bet you are enjoying this a lot, Charlene.”

“Indeed,” She smiled and she rubbed some scuff marks on Lynn’s cheeks. Then she took an electric razor and began shaving Lynn’s beautiful long hair down. Lynn cringed with each swipe of the razor slicing though each section of her hair. Tears flowed as Lynn watched her beautiful hair fall to the floor. Charlene grinned enjoying this more than ever. Tears were streaming down Lynn’s face. But, that didn’t matter. Lynn would wear no makeup anyway so what was there to ruin or run. Her attendants had already rubbed cold cream to remove all of her beautiful makeup. Within no time, Lynn’s beautiful blonde hair was cut into a boyish crew cut and styled in spikes. She went to work on Lynn’s face next gluing on bushy black eyebrows to her shin arches. Then she glued on a bushy black beard to her chin and upper lip. One would almost think she was a man now. Except for those massive D cups on her chest. She had plans for that. Her face was made up in about a third of the time it took to transform male brides. But grooms face took so much less work than the brides. The bride had to have her hair styles which took up nearly half of the time. Then she had to have her makeup done, layers of lingerie and the bridal gown. Now, they had to transform the rest of Lynn’s body. She undid the straps and let her stand up. The guards watched her carefully.

“Now, we have to shrink your breasts, Lynn.” That would be a ‘big’ job. She wrapped a cloth around the fullest part of her breasts, tying it tight pulling those breasts in to her body. Then, Charlene put a very constricting sports bra on her to compress them into her body even tighter. With a less busty woman, all of that would have worked but, it didn’t on Lynn. One could still tell there were breasts on her. But, that was ok, Charlene smiled to herself.

They had the answer for that as one of her attendants brought in a large sized silicone stomach that seemed to add forty pounds. They strapped that to Lynns midsection so now it appeared she a mans hairy beer gut. Lynn began crying. Charlene just smiled and continued her work. Her body was almost totally transformed except for the lower part. There was an answer for that as her attendant brought in a realistic looking strapon. The phallus was limp but would get hard with the proper stimulation that Lady Andolini had in mind for that evening. She had been preparing for the wedding all morning as the bride. This would be her first in a long list of people that needed repaid for their misdeeds to her family.

The strapon was attached and glued to Lynn’s vagina and would stay there. There were further plans for that later on, that would require stitching and surgical options. That couldn’t be done today, but later on…. Charlene smiled again. What sadistic plans that woman had in mind for Lynn. Lynn deserved it all after what she did.

Now, Lynn would be dressed in the standard groom tuxedo. Solid black slacks and a white shirt and overcoat. No heels for her, it was standard mens black dress shoes. Lynn looked like a groom. A fat hairy groom that for some reason was crying now as she was walked out the room which she realized was just a sanctuary of the chapel. She knew it of course, she performed these things on others before. She figured that one of her victims set this up on her. She never expected it, it never happened to any of the women in the past. Attendants for such things were usually protected. And the male brides were stuck for life. Of course, some got free. Husbands died, or made mistakes that allowed the brides to get a divorce. Still, they were so broken by then that vengeance was not an option. They were just happy enough to be free. Some seeked vengeance but that was usually directed as the husbands family or their own family for agreeing to it.

Her attendants led her down the aisle as the organ played the usual wedding theme. Her mind is in a whorl wondering how in the fuck this ever happened to her of all people. She just couldn’t figure out how who ever did this got her family to consent. She was on good terms with them. They were pretty wealthy, not like the men who did this but they were wealthy enough they didn’t need to sell her to make anything better. They were comfortable enough, had everything they wanted or needed. None of them hated her so how did it happen?

Her mind finished as she was pushed up to her bride who was wearing a beautiful flowing bridal ball gown. Her face was made like Lynn wished it was. She wore a beautiful updue. Her bridesmaids were waiting. Lynn’s groomsmen was watching to make sure she didn’t cause any trouble. She arranged enough of these things to know that what ever she was irrelevant, unwelcome and she would be silenced if she tried to say anything. She used to think it was humorous when the male brides protested and cried that they didn’t consent to marrying a husband. Everyone of them tried to say that and every one was gagged for it. She just stood by her groom, quite, and silently weeping to herself and wondering how the hell the next three days would be carried out. That should be interesting, Lynn thought. Maybe not so bad. At least she wouldn’t have to wear a mask.

The judge stood in her brilliant purple robe reciting the vows. The bride had her mother beside her giving her away. No one was giving Lynn away but she was the groom.

The judge said, “Do you Lynn Adams take Katherine Andolini to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

One of her attendants said, “She does.”

Then the judge said, “Do you Lady Katherine Andolini take Lynn Adams to be your lawfully wedded Husband to love and hold as long as you live?”

She said, smiling, “I do.”

The vows were recited, Someone beside Lynn said I do in her place. She felt like protesting the silliness of all of this. A groom in this position, a female groom. What an iodic idea.

The bride said I do in her own place. Then, a large wedding ring was slid onto one of the brides fingers.

“I now pronounce you, Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Lynn refused but the bride grabbed her husband, pulled her in to a long deep kiss. Lady Andolini whispered into one of Lynns ears, “Isn’t that great, bitch. You watched as this was done to many people I hope you enjoy being in their place you bitch. Now smile, husband. I hope we have a long happy life together. As happy as my brother! Bitch!” Andolini’s kiss was vicious, forceful and may have drew some blood from her lips. She was released from the kiss and the judge said, “I now pronounce you husband and wife. “

Lady Andolini, now Lady Adams led her husband down the aisle and directly into their limo that was waiting. The groom was strapped into the back seat, her legs secured, a belt restrained her midsection and her hands cuffed in front of her. Her wife sat beside her and she told the driver to take them to the estate.

The bride looked troubled. Like her plan had problems. She whispered, “I figured my name would change. I am now Lady Adams. Katherine Adams because you are my husband. It took quite a bit of thinking to figure how to do this right. But, hubby don’t think you will have any authority or power over me as a husband. You were the one whose family consented, I consented to take you. That means I have complete absolute power over you and your body. Our first night of consummation will occur tonight. Don’t think it will be pleasurable for you. It will be for me. Sexual pleasure for you will be out of the question. Just like all those men you ruined. One thing, bitch, better learn how to use that tongue of yours.”

Lynn laughed, “I guess you know I’m not lesbian, not that it matters.”

“Well, Biff, None of those men were gay either. You’re right. Your sexual orientation is irrelevant. Bitch.” Katherine said.

Lynn replied, “Figured. This is some vendetta isn’t it? But how will tonight go, my tongue will be degrading but it won’t count for the first night. I have to shoot semen into you, you’re the bride. Have you thought of that!”

Katherine smiled, “Your phallus is special. It’s designed to do exactly that. I will have many hickeys from you, bitch. Tonight will go as planned, the consummation will be legal and binding. You will be a good husband, Biff. I own you now.”

She was getting tired of being called bitch and Biff. She figured as usual, with the one whose family consented, usually the bride of other sex, Their name had to change. Martin became Marcie. Kyle became Cynthia. One named John kept his name John he was just a pretty feminine John. She had to have a male name as the groom and she called her Biff. That must be her name now. Lynn said, “I guess I am Biff now, when I’m not being called bitch.”

Katherine said, “You got it, bitch. My brother received a female name and no one asked if he accepted it. They just started calling him a woman’s name and referring to him as Mrs. Or Lady. I hope you enjoy your life as Mr Biff Adams Bitch.”

“So this is about your brother, Who is he?” Lynn asked.

That was a mistake. Katherine flew into a total rage. Her face turned purple, she pulled back and hit Lynn hard. A punch right into her eye and her head flew back and hit the window hard. She cried and held her injured face as Katherine descended on her, slapped her a few more times and held her neck tight, “Don’t you even mention my brother you damned bitch. You hear me,” Katherine snarled in rage. She sounded like an enraged beast. Lynn was frighten, “You never mention him. He is gone now, dead. He cut his wrists last year so lets respect his memory and you will, if you want to survive past our first night of consummation. That isn’t a guarantee, bitch. Never mention him. Do you understand? Bitch!”

Katherines fingers were digging into her wind pipe totally cutting off her blood flow and breath. She nodded, “I understand,” She choked out and the pressure on her throat was released.

Lynn was frightened out of her mind now. Not only was this out of vengeance, Katherine intended on abusing her. Looking into Katherine’s eyes, she saw total hatred. A deep burning hatred. Maybe, Lynn not surviving her first night with her wife was not beyond possibility. Not with someone with this much hatred. Then, Lynn tried to imagine how she would feel if she had a brother who was treated like she treated various men in her past and she was forced to reluctantly conclude that she would feel the exact same way Katherine felt now. She would desire to kill the woman who did it to him. Katherine’s Limo pulled into what Lynn assumed was her large estate. The guards unhooked Lynn from the seat and stood her outside. She was wondering how the hell she was going to do this.

Katherine stood in front of her laughing and said, “I guess you carrying me over the threshold is out of the question. You just don’t have the strength, Bitch so I will take you.” She picked Lynn up and carried her into her estate and said, “Now you wait there, Charlene is waiting but there isn’t much to do to you. As the groom, your hair doesn’t need continuously styled. Your makeup doesn’t need redone. Your clothes simply need removed and you will locked in my bedroom. I will be the one who will need to dress appealing for you. Remember, I will be wearing white for the next three days and I will gladly wear the bliss mask for you and display the hickeys you give me. Bitch. You will give me so much pleasure over the next three nights, it’s unbelievable. You will not be receiving any pleasure. I’m considering giving you one of those middle eastern circumcisions they do on women to prevent them from ever having sexual pleasure ever again. That would be Justice after the surgical and other things you did to the men to prevent them from ever having pleasure. One male was castrated, another was forced to take pills so he would never have an erection again. Many of them were forced to receive breasts. I know one male that was totally transformed against his will. The same will happen to you, Bitch. Now I have to attend a wedding reception. You stay in my bedroom.” With that, Katherine walked out and a guard locked the door so Lynn wouldn’t escape.

Lynn just laid in the bed waited for the inevitable. She took some time to cry, and then attempt to figure out who was behind this. How did they convince her family to consent to this horror? Most of the men she worked on weren’t popular with their parents or made some enemies that exploited their family to get consent. Her family loved her. She visited her mother a month ago and it went well. Her mother kept asking why she wouldn’t remarry. But, her mother would never do this to her, would she? Especially to another woman.

She waited a few hours while Katherine attended her wedding reception. But, unfortunately, she did return smiling sinisterly. “I hope we have a good hot time tonight, bitch. Are you ready?” Katherine was wearing white bridal lingerie. A sexy bustier, sexy nylons and three inch peep toe heels and an obviously redone undue with curls in her hair. Her husband was wearing a blue robe, Katherine approached her, pulled the robe open exposing the other woman’s limp strapon. She knelt to Lynn softly rubbing the fake cock to get it erect. Lynn watched as her strapon grew in Katherine’s hand. It grew and grew until it was fully erect. Then, Katherine leaned over the side of her bed for her husband as was traditional for the bride during the first night.

Katherine said, “Come on, Biff do your job. You never had a problem forcing men into the role of the bride for their cruel husbands. Now do your husbandly duty. I'm sorry you feel such anger on your wedding night Mr. Adams. It happens in these arranged marriages at times I guess."

Then Katherine said, “Remember It’s about the things my husband and I will enjoy together. You do have a cock and balls now, it does get hard and will ejaculate. Try it, I’m totally ready for my husband and don’t forget the first hickey for me to proudly display for your family tomorrow after.”

Katherine smiled as Lynn knew she had little choice in the matter. She said, “Come Lynn consummate this. If you don’t, I will have your attendant spank you hard. You might bleed then.”

Lynn went behind her wife and did her duty. It was degrading, but she made sure to be especially rough on Katherine as she pushed her strapon into Katherine. It slide in her and Katherine smiled in pleasure saying, “Oh yeah, go in harder my bitch. That’s it, slam my pussy. Yours will never be touched again. That’s it.”

Lynn did her duty as this womans husband, ramming her strapon cock in as hard as she could hoping to demean this woman in some way. It didn’t affect her in the least, Katherine simply smiled and cried in pleasure from the hard pounding to her pussy. Lynn withdrew, slightly crying and feeling very unsatisfied. Then Katherine said, “That was good, now give me my first hickey, bitch.”

She pulled Lynns face in tight, forcing her to suck on her neck bringing out a dark purple spot on her neck. She just smiled as Lynn did it very reluctantly pressing her lips against the other woman’s neck. “That’s wonderful. Was it good for you, Biff?”

Lynn laid in bed wearing a pair of boxers now and a white teeshirt. Examining her new body, her gut hanging out. It was an appliance she strapped around her to look like a mans beer gut. That made her prominent breasts, still strapped tightly look like little more than just blubber from her gut. Her body was disgusting. Lynn looked at her beautiful bride who looked sexy as ever as the usual eager bride waiting in her chair for her husband to do it again. Lynn smiled to herself, “Fine bitch,” She thought to herself. “You want to really go through this stupid outdated three day wedding ritual go ahead. I can deal with pounding you all night and giving you those hickeys. It will be you who will be wearing that silly mask tomorrow and you will be displaying my hickeys. Hope you enjoy it.”

That was what troubled Katherine. This wouldn’t be so hard on Lynn. At least for this first night and she would be the one wearing the mask tomorrow to signify the beginning of the consummation period. She wouldn’t enjoy it, but she could do it to remember what her brother went though. Of course, she had A LOT more planed for their future. Things that Lynn wouldn’t enjoy in the least. Horrible things that really would break her spirit.

As Lynn laid down, thinking about how weird things had turned out for her. She finally spoke up, “Why are you doing this to me, I figured it was something about your brother?”

Katherine moved toward the bed and punched Lynn right in the eye again. She snarled with rage, “Don’t you say anything about him again. You will find out why this has all happened later. Right now, shut up. Bitch!”

Then Katherine simmered down and asked, “Did you have any consideration for the people you were hurting? The men who didn’t want that lifestyle? Whose husbands were totally abusive and demeaning to them?”

“No,” Said Lynn. “It was the law and it was all done legally. Those husbands were acting within their rights. Just as you are acting within your rights to molest me. Theres nothing I can do about it just like there was nothing those men could do about what their husbands were doing. Its simply the way things are and we can’t do anything about it.”

“I’m not doing this to an innocent person, Biff!” Katherine smiled. “That’s the difference. The men you worked on were innocent, They had hopes and dreams of meeting a beautiful woman and having a family together.”

“Many women had dreams for a future too before their families forced that on them. Whats the difference,” Asked Lynn.

“The difference is,” Said Katherine. “A lot of those men were castrated, They were made unable to have children ever again. Their dreams and lives were destroyed. Those women could still have children and families. But, there’s something that was not different. Their futures were stolen away, by people like you, who didn’t care they were working in the human trafficking industry. Who enjoyed stealing people’s futures away. Now shut up, bitch.”

She couldn’t be quite. That accusation was too much. “I’m not a human trafficker, how dare you, Katherine.”

Katherine smiled a dark sinister smile. “Sure you are. What you were doing to those men, training them, forcing them into this life with no choice or say in the matter is classified as human trafficking. The men were captured, stolen against their will and forced into a life they hated. Everything they had, all their dreams and hopes were stolen from them. This country calls it marriage, but lets be honest and stop fooling ourselves. The men and women were forced into it against their wills. They had no choice or say in the matter. Ontop of that, their entire life and body were placed into the hands of their husbands. They were allowed no will or say in their own lives anymore. Their husbands had total absolute power over their body, sexuality and very lives. Most modern nations call that human trafficking, such ‘marriages’ are illegal. Unenforceable. The very few nations which allow these style of marriages are in the middle east which give women no rights or say in their lives. Those nations and ours, are in tier three in the human trafficking reports. Our nation has become a major hub in human trafficking, and is on the watch list. It attracts some of the sickest and most vile men in the world because it allows such things and calls them a marriage. That’s why my father moved here so he could marry that man and transform him against his will. I did this to you to teach you a lesson you needed to learn. I felt you badly needed to feel the pain you inflicted on those men.”

Katherine sat in the chair beside the bed like the traditional bridal custom of her weird nation. She eagerly waited for the next time her Husband wanted her sexual affections. She let Lynn wait a few more hours and woke her up to consummate her again. She forced Lynn to give her another hickey and ram her strapon into her once again. She enjoyed Lynn sucking on her neck and then getting behind her to consummate their beloved union once again. Katherine enjoyed the sound of her heels tapping rhythmically on the floor with each of Lynn’s thrusts. Then they went to bed once again and Katherine waited in her chair. She forced Lynn to do that deed once more and then once again in the morning. Katherine proudly received four hickeis. Then, She got in about seven in the morning to shower and get her attendant to help her prepare to present herself as the bride for their first day. She took a lot longer than her husband would as she did her makeup and prepare her mask for wearing.

Charlene went in the bedroom with security waiting outside if there were any problems. “Lets wake up, maam. I am sure you know the drill now. Follow my instructions, I have instructions from the mistress to ignore yours if your instructions contradict the mistresses. I will discipline you if needed. You can cuss, hate me all you want. I simply need your cooperation and I will have it. Are we clear, ma’am?”

“Yeah Yeah,” Said Lynn.

Charlene said louder, “ARE WE CLEAR!”

Lynn said, “Yes, we are very clear. I see that paddle with my name on it hanging on the wall. I know how these things are done. So what do I have to do this morning!”

“We have to clean you up and the treadmill is waiting. You look ok this morning, I guess your wedding night was no where near as life altering and traumatic as my sons was. But, there will be more nights. Im sure,” Said Charlene threateningly.

“Your sons?” Said Lynn.

“Yes. He had it worse than anyone else. He was given no choice and my sister and parents found a way to override my objection. He went in it knowing it was the only way to save his two little brothers. Our family was poor and starving. That man promised him to provide for us if he went in it. I said I would find another way but he wanted to save his little brothers and me so he got the consents needed to compel him. You might remember him, he was your first and he was so willing because he knew any objections would be taken out on his family since that man was his mothers employer. The mistress rescued him. She has rescued many enslaved men and women over the years. Now, she is paying you back for what you did to her family. Lets get you ready, you have things to do, people to meet and places to go. Your mother will be waiting to speak to you later.”

She had performed these things for men in the past. Those men had things to do. Hers would have to be different as she was following the rituals for the groom which were less stringent. But, she had to be trained so Charlene forced her into the bathroom and watched as she was forced to stand and urinate like a male though her phallus she was attacked to. That was pretty humiliating especially with Charlene watching but she expected it. Then she was bathed and her appliances were removed so once she looked like a woman. She was put in the bathtub and two attendants, a young male and female walked in to assist her. She had expected that humiliation too and the male seemed to really enjoy washing her large breasts and squeezing them while preparing to soap them up a few more times than needed until he started rubbing other areas of her body. The female rinsed out her vagina and backside. Charlene didn’t protest and she enjoyed listening to the men protest as other men washed their body after the first humiliating night when they endured forced anal sex from their husbands. It was not so funny now. She was rinsed off and dried, the man seemed to enjoy drying and squeezing her breasts a few more times before he was satisfied that Lynn was clean and dry.

Her appliance were reapplied. Charlene attached the strapon penis to Lynn, it was limp as usual and the 30 pound beer gut was strapped to her midsection. A pair of dirty worn boxers were placed on her and then Charlene said, “Its time for your morning walk, Biff. Get on the treadmill.”

Lynn stepped on the treadmill and she turned on it. Charlene said holding a cane, “I want you to swagger. Don’t move those hips like a gay male. You are a Man proudly married to a woman. Don’t sway your hips, hang your arms proudly at your side. Walk stiff, and proud like a man. Swagger like this.” Charlene walked around, swaggering like a proud man. A confident male swagger. Her shoulders swayed proudly, she stuck out her chest like a marine. “See, walk like that.”

Lynn tried to emulate it and recieved a vicious swat with the cane. “Don’t sway those hips at all. Stiff hips, move your shoulders and swagger. Take bigger male steps.”

SWAT. “Don’t move your hips,” Charlene shouted. “Arms limps swaying at your side. Do it NOW!”

SWAT

Lynn received a vicious swat every time her hips moved in a feminine manner. Her breasts were tied and strapped back to her test with a tight strip of material and her constricting sports bra was put on her to compress them more. Her hairy gut was strapped around her body she was forced into a nice male suit. Her scruffy beard was glued on her face. She looked like a fat man again. Her bride came in about forty minutes later wearing seeming pretty revealing. It was a short white sequined dress, with six inch heels. And she had on the bridal mask. Katherine proudly displayed three hickeys from her husband as she said muffed though her mask, “Let’s go, your parents are waiting and I have reservations for a table.” She took her husband’s arm and led her to car. “

Katherine walked in wearing a beautiful white formal gown embroided with pink lace and ruffles skirt and shoulders. She had six inch white pumps with her nails painted bright red. And her face was covered in the customary bridal mask. Katherine said, “Now you know don’t you. My brother never understood why you got so mad at him when he fought and cussed when other men were washing his body and putting their hands on him. Or why you got mad at him when he couldn’t use the toilette when you there that first day. You threatened him. He didn’t understand why you were so mad at him and why you couldn’t understand his feelings. He asked me to do this so you would understand. Now you do?”

She refused to say anything.

Katherine said, “Of course, I know you did understand. He didn’t understand that you did, you knew why he had so much trouble with it. You were just so cold hearted and cruel, you didn’t care. Do you care now? Biff?”

“NO,” Lynn said. “As I said, it’s nothing we women haven’t experienced forever. Now men are just getting a taste of it. Just like you’re doing to me.”

“Women have experienced this treatment because of cruel people like you never spoke against it. You still haven’t. I wouldn’t be doing this to you if you had just tried to stand up for my brother. He didn’t deserve what you did to him. You deserve everything you are receiving. Now let’s go.” Katherine got out of the car and unhooked her husband and led her into the fancy restaurant where her parents were waiting.

Katherine wore the annoying mask as walked her husband into the restaurant, she found the table and led her husband. They sat down together and whispered, “Remember, be nice and courteous. These are your parents and I’m your wife after all.” Her voice was still muffled behind that annoying mask. How anyone had created this stupid tradition was beyond her. Why anyone would do this was beyond her. She did it for the tradition she was forcing the other woman to observe. She mainly did it in remembrance of her brother who was forced to observe it. So she felt justified in forcing this woman to do the part. She was doing to demean Lynn and make her the husband. That meant, herself as the wife must observe the wifely part of the stupid tradition. So, she had the mask. That also meant she started the consummation period, her husband had started it and symbolized her submission to him. In reality, there was no such submission going on, but that was beyond the symbolic point. It was irrelevant. She also couldn’t eat, it began her fasting period also. Her husband ate but with that humongous gut strapped to her midsection, she didn’t eat very much at all. But, Lynn did ask, “Mother why did you sign that contract with this woman for? Did you know what it would do?”

“Yes, Biff I did know her intentions toward you. I agreed with all of it. We are ashamed of you, Lynn. There are other things I found out from this nice woman that you weren’t telling me. Like, where you got all your money from, what you were doing to get it. Shame on you, Lynn. You should be ashamed of yourself! I know I am. As of this point, You are not my daughter or son. I disown you. Your father agrees, don’t you Reynaldo.”

He looked up, “Yes I can’t believe what you were doing to those young men. It’s disgraceful. No wonder your husband divorced you and took your son away. I wouldn’t trust you with the care of a child either.”

Katherine spoke behind her mask, “I spoke to Steve her ex husband. He said Lynn was abusive. What he described wasn’t so much abusive to a man as just demeaning. She was so overly controlling, Lynn is a control freak. She didn’t abuse them, but she demanded total control over everything. No one could handle that and it won’t work unless it can be forced. Which is why she did that job of feminizing reluctant young men for powerful rich nobles that had the money and muscle to keep young reluctant unwilling men under control for her. I’m glad you agreed with me and signed the contract. How is the money I paid you?”

“We didn’t need any money, but thank you. Maybe it will help during our retirement. I’m just glad we could give your brother some measure of justice.”

Lynn spent the rest of the feast under the brutal scow of her mother. Katherine felt silly wearing the mask in such a public setting but, she endured. There was one other young woman in such a mask setting across the restaurant with her man. She didn’t look ashamed either. The feast ended, her parents said goodbye forever and left. Lynn began crying as she was led back into the car and driven back to the manner. Katherine was wondering about tomorrow. Tradition dictated that the second day, they meet the bride’s parents. Of course, her mother was gone. Her father had died about a year and a half ago. She briefly wondered how her father would had reacted to news of what she did.

But, knowing how kinki and freaking weird that man was, he might had liked this idea of turning a woman into a submissive husband for another woman. It was the first such transformation ever. No one thought of doing this before. There was a number of male brides in the country. That number was growing. There were many willing male brides who enjoyed cross dressing. There were still a selected unfortunate few whose families decided to force their sons into marriages with corrupt perverted rich men for price. All while knowing those men’s intentions for their son to be feminized into unwilling male brides.

She knew someone who could pass as her mother. That person was legally her step mother now. How odd but appropriate. It just gulled her to have to call such a disgusting and immoral person. But, tradition dictated such. Maybe all of them meeting was a good thing. So she called that person.

Now, she had to make plans for her female groom. Lynn probably would not enjoy this afternoon. Katherine took her husband back into their limo and their driver drove them home. She told Lynn, “I have arranged a meeting with someone else tonight, Bitch. This person will be very pleased to see you.”

Lynn didn’t respond. She kept trying to figure ways to get out of this. Unfortunately, she was genetically a woman and lacked a mans strength. It was difficult if not impossible for the men to get out situations like that, and she had seen it herself. Many men tried and failed to escape the compounds their husbands trapped them in. They set up the weddings months in advance. That gave them time to spend millions upgrading the security features in the house, arrange added security to insure the men they married could be controlled and watched over closely. Lynn was a woman so it was even easier to make sure she stayed under control. There wasn’t much hope for her and she knew it. But, there was no hope for any of them stuck in this situation.

It got much worse Katherine brought her home. Lynn remembered when her wife hissed in an evil sinister tone though her mask, “We have great plans for tonight, bitch. But first I want you to have some time alone to enjoy the view out on the patio. I hope you enjoy your time alone.” Lynn shivered as Kathrine who was wearing the mask. She couldn’t see the vicious smirk on Katherine’s face, but she sensed it was there. Katherine said, “This is a nice bliss mask isn’t it. It makes me beautiful, no one can see my face. It makes me so mysterious. How about if I paint it solid black, would that make the mask better? Solid black with red eyes?” Then Katherine thought about and said, “No that’s stupid. It’s not supposed to inspire terror or fear. I just want you to feel fear of me. I want others to think we are a happily married couple.”

She found out what was planned for her when she got back to Katherine’s estate and took back inside. This part was trickier than it used to be. But, Lynn did realize they had several pairs of jeans with the seat cut out of them. Lynn was given back to her attendant Charlene who led her into the study where she saw two large security people waiting. She knew what ever was planned was not good. They seized her and forced her into one of the jeans. A large security person bent Lynn over a desk. A large woman put nylon gloves on and smeared lubricant on her anus. Then, she attached a 9 inch large fat dildo to a pole and slowly twisted and worked it deep inside her as she screamed in pain. Katherine smiled just outside the room listening with an evil smirk. Lynn kept screaming as the dildo was shoved in deeper and deeper. Handcuffs was put on her wrists and she was led out to see Katherine, watching her with an evil smirk on her face. “I hope you enjoy your time out on the patio watching the workers in the garden. She enjoyed watching Lynn walk with the pole swaying side to side each step. She wished she could had instructed her to be placed in six inch stilettos but, musicalizing Lynn required that she wasn’t allowed any more female attire anymore no matter how painful. She could reverse her choice, as full absolute power over Lynn’s life was in Katherine’s hands. But, watching the revolution and disgust on her face as Lynn was forcibly transformed into the other sex she never wanted was just to entertaining. Watching her grow hair, have a beard and a beer gut, wearing worn jeans and men’s tops instead of sexy skinny jeans, soft blouses and dresses she loved before. It was wonderful. But, Katherine didn’t think it was as totally demeaning and frightening as it was for the men who were transformed by her into feminized males for another plans pleasure. It was disgusting and revolting enough for the time being.

Katherine watched as Lynn was walked out to the patio and on top a platform. She was still wearing her Mask. It was the price she paid for doing this. The security people lifted Lynn up and set her onto the platform. Impaling her rectum on the dildo. The pole slipped into a slot securing it down. Lynn found herself having to stand there slightly hutched over, unable to move from the pole restraining her. She could not lift high enough to get free. She knew what this was all about so she didn’t bother to ask Katherine why she had done this to her. Katherine just watched and smirked. Then she gave Lynn a vicious slap across her face and left. The workers in the garden looked up at the gruffly hairy man stuck on the patio on a pole in his anus. Some laughed but went on working.

Charlene approached her and removed her handcuffs and told her, “Don’t go anywhere. The pole is to make sure you stay where we put you. I’m not sure why the Mistress didn’t just handcuff you to the pole or to the wall. I guess she thought this was much more entertaining.” Then she left to talk to Katherine leaving Lynn on her pole, humiliated and feeling very violated. She understand the reason.

A dark thought crept into Lynns thoughts as she stood there on the patio with the pole stuck up her rectum. She remembered this situation on another man in the past. She began to suspect the reason for all of this and who this woman’s brother really was. She felt real fear, it frightened her beyond all reason, if her suspicions were true. There would be no mercy for her at all. She hoped her suspicions were unfounded. The pole told her, her suspicions were more than likely true.

A few hours went by as she just watched the garden and her workers. Her platform dress shows made standing there a lot easier than it had been for others. But, after four hours, the pressure in her rectum as she tried to raise to release some of it, or sit deeper when her legs grew tired of holding her up was just too great and she cried out for help. “Charlene, come get me off of this. Please HELP!”

Charlene approached her with her security who helped lift her off the pole and walked her back. Charlene smiled and said, “I hope you enjoyed your time outside. Now, it’s time for your first message.” She laughed as she saw Lynn’s body stiffened alarmingly. Charlene laughed some more as she led her to the message room where her two masseuses were waiting. She had no illusions this would be comforting in any respect. She had pulled this on too many men to be tricked herself. It would be humiliating and very painful. She knew this would likely be a lot more painful than it ever was on the men.

Indeed, it was. Charlene secured her facing up on the message table. Her head was resting in its hole. She was not going anywhere as the two masseuses went to work. One of them took hold of her outer Labia lips and began gently squeezing them in between her fingers as the other found her citreous and applied gentle pressure to it. It was pleasing at first until the pressure slowly increased and increased more until it became painful. The pain slowly increased until it was excruciating. Lynn cried out, and she kept screaming as the two sadistic women were applying there full strength squeezing areas of her body that were not meant to be squeezed in such fashion. They stopped just before Lynn felt she was about to pass out from the pain. Then they left wondering why they had done that to a woman. They had done such a thing to men in the past. Some wanted it, there was one man that obviously didn’t want it and begged them to stop. But pam was instructed not to stop for any reason until she was finished. She thought it was amusing doing a testicular message on a man with red painted toenails. Now, she was instructed to do this to a clearly unwilling masculized woman. That was not nearly as amusing to pam. She was paid well for her service so she did it and left Lynn curled up crying and moaning in pain. She felt guilty doing that to another woman.

Two figures walked through the door, it was locked and Charlene carefully removed Katherine’s mask. Katherine glared down at the woman moaning in a fetal position and said, “How was your message, I don’t see you relaxed at all. Kind of a stupid question isn’t it? But you never missed a chance to ask that to the men you did it too. How did you like yours, bitch?”

Lynn looked up with her teary eyes and said, “It’s not the same. Mens testicles are sensitive but not like this. This was 20 times more painful than it ever was on the men and you know it. How could you?”

Katherine laughed, “Your retarded excuses to justify the horror you inflicted on innocent men. I understand it is not the same. Our female bodies have many more nerve endings for pain than a male body. But, still, you caused those unwilling feminized men a lot of pain that you deserve to feel. Your pussy is not off limits any more. Try to understand, its not up to you anymore. Its up to me! I figured you deserved to feel it too. Another one is scheduled for tomorrow so get used to it. You know, the Third day where helpless turns to hopeless and all. We must make sure you don’t get violent! Well, it’s time to get you dressed for our second night of consummation. I want my husband in just boxers and a robe. I want to see his big manly chest tonight so no bra or nothing ontop. Except that gut. I will be waiting. I need to get dressed in white. The bride dresses herself in white. I will be waiting in something very sexy for you.

Katherine put the mask back on and left to see her attendant and get herself dressed. She was having just so much damn fun. Katherine hoped her brother was watching from somewhere where he was safe and no one would hurt him anymore. She felt so much sadness for what her brother was forced to endure during his very short life. Her brother was the oldest and first born son of a rich powerful business man. So they assumed he was sheltered ate with a silver spoon on a silver platter. Most people assumed he had everything he wanted and lived the good life of a son of a rich businessman. Public illusions were often not the same as reality. The reality was her brother suffered severe physical abuse from his father though his childhood. George was a perverted and violent man. He never inflicted his perversions on his son. His son suffered severe physical beatings from his father any time he was soft or unmanly. He learned to toughen up or suffer another beating. He learned to be a man, and show no feminine traits, or else. Sadly, it was all for nothing as his father’s perversions would come back to haunt him for reasons not of his own doing. Her brother would be forced into a feminine lifestyle reluctantly by his father consent. He was made someone else’s male bride. He didn’t go into it willingly, his father sold him and he was forced into it. George knew his son didn’t deserve it. George knew he wouldn’t adapt, but he was in love and wanted his lover to show him affections he needed more than anything. So he signed away his son’s life as proof of his affections for another who hated his son.

As usual, Lynn finished first simply having to remove her male clothing and put on boxers and a royal blue robe to be led into the bedroom. Katherine took longer, having to have her hair restyled for her lover. Then she had to undress and put on layers of sexy lingerie and her heels. She decided to wear a sexy white teddy, white lace bikini panties, nylons and a garter belt. She finished the look with dangling large ruby earrings and a neckless and white heels. She went into her bedroom to see her husband there waiting. Katherine approached Lynn and stood in front of her when her sexy lingerie and crotch right in front of her. “Do you like what you see, Biff?”

Disgust was evident on her husband’s face. Katherine just smirked as she pulled Lynn’s hand to her crotch and forced her to rub in a soft circular motion on her vagina. She held Lynn’s hand to prevent her from pulling back when she tried several times. A vicious slap across her face told her to keep rubbing on her own. “That’s it, Biff keep rubbing. Ohhh yesss that’s it. Keep going. I love you my husband!” Katherine was gyrating her hips as her pleasure increased. Her loud moans filled the room. “Why are you are so tense, Biff. You are just being forced to rub another woman’s vagina. That’s nothing to be afraid about, is it?” She laughed

“Now, take my panties off. Just slide them down and prepare your tongue.”

Lynn cried, “Please, Katherine. Don’t make me do this,” She pleaded in tears. “Spare me from that.”

Katherine laughed cruelly, “No one will be spared. I bet many men pleaded the same thing with their husbands after you dressed them like I’m dressed, by you and led into the room with those men, with little consideration for their feelings. Now take my panties down, bitch or I will spank you with that paddle on the wall. DO IT NOW!”

Lynn slowly pulled down her wife’s panties and slipped them off, exposing her vagina. Lynn face twisted in total revolution. Katherine laughed at the look in Lynn’s face. “That’s funny. I’m sure many straight men had the same look on their face at looking at their husband’s penis pointing right at them. They knew what they would have to do with their husband’s penis. Did you care about them?”

Lynn snarled, “You are really enjoying this aren’t you, you sadistic bitch!”

“Yes, I love this. I know I am being sadistic, but only to you, the one who deserves you. You have done far worse than I have done. How many innocent men have you destroyed? Now stow it, bitch. I’m going to lay back, you are going to get ontop of me, suckle my nipples, my chest, and give me my fifth hickey. Get to work.”

Katherine laid back on her bed waiting for her husband to clime ontop of her. Lynn was very hesitant, this was the most disgusting thing for her. She briefly thought of all the heterosexual men she pushed into this position with other men. This was different, this was her. Katherine saw her hesitation and slapped her very hard across the face snarling, “Go ahead bitch. You are my husband so do your duty as a husband to your wife. I am your wife, so please me now. Do your husbandly marital duties now, unless you want a harder slap that might dislodge some of your teeth!”

There was another slap that made her vision blur for a brief second. Katherine was losing patience and that might cause some real damage to her face if Lynn did not submit to this degradation. Leaning over the other woman, she began to suckle on Katherine’s neck bringing out another hickey. Lynn lowered her face kissing and nibbling down the other woman’s body until her lips touched the soft swell of Katherine’s breasts. Lynn began kissing and licking the other woman’s breast. It was a very weird and uncomfortable feeling having an other woman’s nipple in her mouth. She didn’t like it at all. This made her feel very filthy and disgusted. But, she knew what would happen if she refused, so she kept sucking and licking the other woman’s breast. Katherine began moaning and arching her back offering more of her breast to Lynn’s mouth. She pulled Lynn’s hair mashing her face in more, pressing her face in deep into her breasts. She felt revolted. But, more was too come when Katherine forced Lynn’s face down between her legs as Katherine laid back waiting. Lynn knew there was no way out of doing this grotesque thing on another woman. Lynn felt totally repulsed at licking this other woman’s pussy. She gently began licking the other woman’s labia. Her tongue moving caressing the vagina of another woman. She chocked in disgust as she kept licking and diving her tongue in deeper into the inner labia. Her tongue licking the clitoris and diving in deeper as she felt her wife moan out loudly. She kept licking, as Katherine pulled on her hair, humping her face forcing her to keep licking. She ground her pelvis into the other woman’s face. She cried out when Katherine began pulling her hair hard.. Her face buried deep into Katherine muffled her cries of agony and disgust. She kept chocking as the other woman’s pelvic hair got caught in her mouth and teeth as she was forced to keep licking as fast as she could. She kept licking for over an hour, her jaw and face was tired but finally, Katherine had two orgasms right into Lynn’s crying face drenching her in female ejaculation. Finally, she let Lynn go. Lynn buried her face into the bed and cried.

Katherine laid back as Lynn kept crying. “What’s wrong bitch,” Katherine snarled. “You’re just experiencing a little of what those men experienced being forced to give blowjobs to other men. I will expect this every morning. Those men were just doing their wifely duties every morning for their husbands, weren’t they? You were doing your husbandly duties so why the hell are you crying? Didn’t you have a good time, why are you so tense? Our night has just begun.”

Lynn did not respond. She just kept crying. She didn’t get any sleep.

Lynn was startled a few hours later with Katherine straddling her face. The woman’s knees pinned Lynn’s arms down as Katherine mounted Lynn’s face, thrusting her vagina roughly into Lynn’s mouth. The rough pulling of her hair told Lynn she was expected to have her tongue out for use in pleasuring her wife. She couldn’t stop the back and forth thrusts of her wife. She heard the humiliating sounds coming from her mouth, muffled from the other woman’s pelvis thrusts into her face. Her tongue forced out, high pitched wines and acks acks. She was forced to orally pleasure another woman again. She looked up at Katherine’s sinister face, “What’s wrong, Hubby. Don’t you men like doing this?” She kept thrusting into Lynn’s face for another half hour until she had another shattering orgasm, squirting ejaculation down Lynn’s thought. She gagged and chocked in disgust and revulsion. Katherine rolled over as Lynn kept chocking feeling very nauseous. She could not not find anything acceptable being with this other woman. There was no aspect of physically being with Katherine that Lynn could find in any way acceptable. The woman’s beautiful body provoked waves of revulsion and disgust within Lynn.

Katherine looked over at her husband and said, “NOW you know, don’t you. YOU PERSONALLY KNOW THE TOTAL REVULTION THOSE MEN FELT. TELL ME NOW, BITCH. DOES THIS FEEL RIGHT TO YOU?”

Lynn looked up, still crying. Her bearded face looked, “What?”

“You told those men it was their wifely duty now, as if there was nothing wrong with their husbands forcing them into a wifely role in life. As if everything was normal and it was acceptable to treat someone like that. Force them to marry other men, hand over their entire life and body to another man to dictate and use at his digression. Simply because those men signed a few papers, offered their families money for their hand in marriage, if their families consented and agreed to the arrangement. You said it was their duty to honor the agreement made on their behalf. So, Lynn. Do you still agree with what you said before? Do you personally agree with this? Does this feel ‘right’ in your mind?”

“It doesn’t feel right, Katherine. I’d be lying if I said anything else. But, like I told those men, things are what they are now and I must accept that fact. My feelings have become irrelevant. It will be very hard for me to adapt, but I will, Katherine. But, I’m not a hypocrite. My family agreed to this on my behalf. As all those men before me, I am legally bound to honor their decision and your instructions. I don’t like it, I don’t agree with it but, you made it clear there’s not a damn thing I can do about it. Is there?” Lynn stated.

That woman was if anything, practical and cold. “I am glad you have that attitude, Biff. We have the rest of the night and tomorrow. My step mother will visit us tomorrow, you will finally meet your in-law. You know her well and then you will understand what all of this is for.” Katherine smiled.

Katherine said, “My brother said that the hardest thing to get used to was having absolutely no control over anything in his life. He said that was the most difficult and most repression. People could make decisions on their behalf, there was nothing they could do about it if they disagreed. People could do anything to him that they wanted, they no longer had any say in anything. His husband could do anything or make have anything to do him and could do nothing about it, if they didn’t like it. His hair could be changed, his body could be changed, even what clothes he wore was dictated to him. His body could be pierced, tattooed, used by anyone his husband said and there was nothing he could. He had no power over anything. Their body could be changed without even consulting them. Anyone could do anything to them. Some husbands were worse than others. My brothers was the worst of all. That man seemed to want a genuine transsexual male to female: A woman in a mans body. My brothers husband demanded that my brother conduct himself as a transsexual. He did not say as much but it was very implied. My brother was signed up for lessons at a spa, an instituted with therapists. He was forced to have lessons in being female. They taught him to be as female as humanly possible. He didn’t understand it but I found out when I visited them later and talked to them. I was told that my brothers husband wanted my brother to be so extremely feminine, their classes had to be conducted as if he was receiving a full female transformation with surgery. He wasn’t a transsexual and it was so difficult and humiliating for him to do it. But, he had no choice except to have to repeat those painful lessons again. So my brother did his best to act female for his husband in hopes things would get better and easier for him. But, it never got easier. His husband never made anything easer. There was no reward for his efforts. His husband kept thrusts him into painful and degrading situations. Things never ceased. There was never a routine he could adapt to. You lied to him, Lynn. It was never allowed to be a pleasant experience for him. First, was the concubines he was forced to endure, that was all set up to force him to take some very humiliating public vow of eternal love and chastity to his husband. That meant he had to wear a chastity belt for what ever reason. He already was forced to take medication that prevented him from having erections so what was the use of that. It was just to traumatize and humiliate him more. But, he did it to stop the gang rapes from his concubines every night. The medication was giving him breasts and hips too. Then, he was forced to get breast implants. He broke once he found himself with two massive enormous G cups hanging from his chest. That was to show his love too. Not that he had a choice, Lynn. The abuse still didn’t end. There was another, his husbands friend that kept tormenting and abusing him behind the husbands back. But, my brother thought it was all with his husbands knowledge and consent. So in the end, after six months into his abusive forced marriage, my brother slit his wrists. He saw no end to the abuse, no way it would ever become a pleasant or even tolerable existence. People kept hurting him, tormenting and abusing him. It would never end unless he forced it to. My brother saw only one way to make it stop. He took it.”

The new information Lynn received kept her awake. Now she thought she knew who this womans brother was.. She kept thinking, and thought she had finally found out who this woman’s brother was. The clues were pretty clear and as far as she knew, there was only one husband who wanted an utra feminine man. What he wanted was basicly a transgendered, a man with a woman’s spirit. She had never worked with a husband that was so extreme before and she foresaw trouble almost immediately when she was informed of his desires. That was something that couldn’t be forced without major trouble. Most of the husbands she worked under contract with here ok with just some feminine mannerisms and dressing their male brides as women. That was enough for most of them. And that made it acceptable to the male brides once they grown accustomed to the forced life. They had just enough of their manhood to be able to survive it. There was one husband wanted far more than just simply dressing and a few feminine mannerisms. He wanted such a man who acted every bit as a woman. He wanted him to act like he loved it and desired being as feminine as possible. And, that husband was a rich powerful politician so his wife would be thrust into front page news every day, cameras would follow him in public. His humiliations would be very public. His mannerisms and everything had to be totally feminine to the extreme. He would still have a mans body. His mannerisms, speech and everything else would be feminine to the upmost extreme. Then his husband’s desires grew more and more extreme until she began to suspect he would be forced into a total gender transformation. SRS. That man couldn’t handle it, and few men could. She saw the suicide coming within the last month. There was nothing she could do, it was the husband’s directions and his desires. She had no say in it either, so she followed the husband’s directions and watched that man descend into a bleak depression which he could not break free of. When she opened the bedroom door that morning to see the bed drenched in his blood, his wrists sliced open. It was no real surprise. She saw it coming. She felt it was unfair that Katherine was blaming her for it. But, she knew better than to speak about it. She didn’t want punched in the eye again.

Katherine startled her once again rolling her over and shoving the dildo up her ass. Katherine was holding Lynn with one hand and was viciously thrusting the dildo up her rectum with the other. Lynn was crying out in pain from the very vicious thrusts. Katherine snarled, “Now you know what those men felt don’t you. Forced anal sex is pretty much the same on a man or a woman. Men like to think they are demeaned more by it, perhaps a little more since there is the same sex aspect and men are used to being the dominant partner in sex, not the receiving end. There is that, but it’s still very violating for either sex. How does this feel, bitch! This is your marital duty.”

Katherine rammed the nine in long dildo into Lynn’s ass, over and over again. Forcing it in as deep and as hard as it could go in. Lynn was lucky she bothered to lube herself in the usual way. She figured Katherine might want to do this to her and she was right. She just buried her face into a pillow, clawing at the bed gritting her teeth and enduring this woman’s vicious thrusts. Her face gritting, after little more than 30 minutes, she pleaded, “Katherine, please stop. Please?” She cried.

Finally after forty minutes, she did stop and forced Lynn to give her a few more hickies. Then she drifted off to sleep.

Lynn could not sleep at all after that. Katherine seemed to sleep most soundly as she embraced Lynn, snuggled up to the woman and slept. Lynn found it very difficult to be comfortable in another woman’s intimate embrace, feeling her soft body snuggled up to her, her thighs and breasts rubbing on her. Lynn found herself totally unable to gain any sleep.

Katherine had to force Lynn to consummate her one last time before they started to prepare for the second day of consummation. Katherine bent over and forced Lynn to perform her husbandly duties on her vagina. For about twenty minutes, the house was filled with Katherine’s cries of ecstasy and Lynn gave her another hickey. The finally, she told her husband, “It is time to prepare to meet your inlaw.” Then Katherine said sourly, “This will not be fun at all.” She said mostly to herself as if she was dreading this meetings. Lynn heard. Then Katherine said, “Biff, prepare for war. I need to warn you, my step mother is not delightful at all. She is horrible and still full of rage over what happened. You know her well, and she hates you. She was made a part of this family by you. So thanks a lot, now I must prepare for my second day. I need to dress, and put on that damn mask. Maybe I should have your mouth tapped, but, there are things we want you to tell us. Things I especially want to hear so I will have your mouth tapped later. I must go.”

Katherine left and Charlene walked in and took Lynn in hand to prepare her for her second full day. It started with the ritual bathing by two male and female attendants. Lynn was stripped and bathed. The male took pleasure in cleaning her breasts over and over. Lynn didn’t bother to protest as the woman washed her vagina, her hand going into her labia and washing it all out. The man enjoyed washing between her butt cheeks. She knew why the men often protested, it was a violating experience. Then she was taken out and dried and allowed to her toiletries. Charlene told her, “I know this isn’t as bad as what you inflicted on those men. Me being here watching you. We are of the same sex. The men had a problem with you watching and controlling them during that time. And they didn’t understand why you got mad when they had trouble with it. Lynn would you have a problem with a man here watching you, I can arrange that.”

Lynn shouted, “NO!”

“Why not, didn’t you enjoy humiliating those men?” Charlene said.

“Please don’t do that!” Lynn pleaded.

“Okay, I am your attendant during this time. Now let’s get busy. The treadmill is waiting and we have to work on your manly walk this morning.”

She cleaned up and her penis was attached again, and then her gut was strapped around her stomach. She was taken to the treadmill and told to walk again. “Don’t move your hips when you walk. People will think you’re a gay man. You aren’t gay, you are married to a woman. You’re the man, walk like it.” Charlene shouted. “Swing your arms, swagger like a man. Confident, in charge. More stuff, walk like a man.”

Charlene watched for any sway in Lynn’s hips and brought the cane down on her any time. She started to get it. “Now you look like a man. Let’s get you strapped the chair so we can do your face. I’m going to fill in those holes in your ears this morning too. Katherine said no more earnings for you.”

Lynn was strapped tightly in her chair. She thought about the chair and she hated it. It was cold, black and very uncomfortable not designed for a woman’s comfort at all. Charlene then said, “This chair was designed for you. It’s probably as unnatural and uncomfortable for you as your pink chair was for those men. These straps were designed to restrain a man. This black chair was made for prisoner transport for prisons. We just modified it with styling base and some armrests and a pump to pump it up.”

Charlene glued Lynn’s beard and mustache on her. She put some oily scuff marks on her face and attached her bushy eyebrows. Charlene applied filler in Lynn’s earing holes. “That will heal and your ears will no longer be pierced. Now you look like a man.”

Lynn looked in the mirror and a tear fell from the corner of her eye. She was let up and a pair of men’s black slacks and top were put over her. Lynn now looked like an overweight man in a nice suit. She was strapped into the chair again. “We will know when it’s time, Mr. Adams. As you know, it takes a lot longer to prepare the bride than the groom. She’s probably making up her pretty face and deciding what earrings to wear for this meeting with her parents. Lynn waited in the restraint chair another hour until Charlene got a call that they were ready. A large security attendant came to take Lynn away. He took Lynn firmly in hand and forced her out into the hallway where her bride was waiting with her mask on her face hiding her expression. Then she led her husband into the dining room where she finally found a big piece of this. It wasn’t wholly unexpected. Every since the pole incident yesterday, she had a very frightening feeling about who this person was.

Sitting in the dining room, was a small very feminized male wearing a purple dress with lace and ruffles on the bottom. He had large D cup breasts, nice styled blonde hair. He almost looked like a woman.

Katherine said gracefully, “Biff, this is my step mother. Dorothy, say hi to my husband Biff.”

Dorothy stood up from the table, approached the newly wed couple. Something looked very off here. She approached Katherine’s husband trying to put her finger on it. She knew this person. Where did she know this person from? Then she realized what was off. That wasn’t a man at all. That was Leanne, dressed as a man and by the look on her face, not all pleased with it. Katherine dressed her as a fat hairy obese man. Dorothy shouted in surprise, “I know you, you are Leanne!”

Katherine said, “Yes, she is Leanne. She thought she could change her name to Lynn and hid after my brother’s suicide. I found her and now she is my husband Biff!”

They glared at each other. Then Dorothy looked up at the ceiling as if to ask, “Why do I keep being put in these weird situations.” It was clear that Leanne was forced to do this which meant all her information was off. She thought Katherine was forced into the marriage against her wishes and lost her independence. Now, it was clear she was in full control and she was abusing Leanne. Or Lynn now. Dorothy approached her former tormenter, examined the work done on her and had to concude, if she didn’t know Leanne from before, she might have been tricked into thinking she was really a man. Her attendants and makeup artists had done their job well. She looked at the woman pretending to be a man and the fact that her former tormenter was humiliated beyond all reason was so amusing to her. She looked at the masculized humiliated woman and began laughing. She laughed out loud and couldn’t stop. “Hahahaha. This is a good one, sis. Oh my god thank you. I never could have thought you would ever pull this off, for me. My former tormented, the queen sadist bitch from hell being taken so low. I love this, Leanne, my step sister has done such a good job of making you look like an ugly hairy obese slob. I love it, Katherine!”

Katherine said, “It was my departed brother’s last wish To see her in an arranged marriage. She was divorced, no man would have the bitch. She is a control freak. I took her and her family gladly accepted once I showed them what she really does. They were ashamed of her. What do you think?”

“It’s weird, really weird.”

“Any weirder than what was done to you by my father?” Asked Katherine.

“No. That still takes the cake. What happened to me was the worst.” Said Dorothy.

Katherine shook her head, “. Do you want me to strap her to a chair so you can jerk off in her ear!”

Dorothy said yes.

“Good, I will set it up later. Possibly tomorrow after her banquiet. Theres a few things we need to clear up. I want to know why you wanted to hurt my brother so much. What was it about him that made you want to see him hurt so bad?”

Dorothy’s eyes flashed with rage, “Because He was Georges son. I wanted to see if George would really do what he was doing to his own son. He did it for my love and I’m still not sorry!”

Katherine yelled louder, “Martin was innocent, he had such a soft personality and so weak willed. He wasn’t strong like you, Dorothy. You were a lot stronger than him so you could handle it. And theres another thing, your marriage to our father was kept secret so no one knew. He let you have a lot of freedom and gave you everything you wanted and desired. Im not excusing the horror he put you thought but im stating it for a reason. Martins husband was extremely cruel to him. He had no freedom, every second of his life was under strict controls at all time. He was beaten down, abused, humiliated. His marriage was very public, his femininity was forced to the extreme as if he was to be a real woman. Our father never demanded that much of you, Dorothy. My brother suffered more in his six months of marriage than you did in your entire two and a half years. Theres one other thing you are forgetting also?”

Dorothy was stunned at Katherines anger. She was snarling and yelling. “What am I forgetting?”

Katherine said, “I spoke to him a lot, He found a way to send me letters of his entire ordeal. His memoirs were sent to me detailing the entire thing. Almost day by day. He said that you told him your two female concubines kept you sane. They let you have pleasure from them, they served you and did what you wanted. My brother had no such comforts. It was a plot I think from you. Or maybe his mother, Im not sure which. But, my brother’s concubines were men and they were obviously instructed to abuse and dominate martin. That meant he had no comforts at all. His nights were filled with brutality and violation. It was all designed to break him down so he would take a humiliating public ceremony vow of eternal love and chastity to his husband. Once he did that, he received massive breast implants and that vow, and the breasts insured that he would no longer have anything more to look forward too. Even after that, you didn’t stop visiting and tormenting him. His abuse by the baron and you never ceased. No joys, no pleasure, nothing to give him anything to look forward to. It all drove him into a bleek depression and a suicide. So what do you have to say for yourself, Dorothy. Why couldn’t you stop tormenting him?

Lynn was silent. She didn’t do it. Dorothy spoke up, “I wanted him to suffer like I did. He needed to, Martin was such as asshole.”

“He could be an asshole. But, Dorothy he was suffering more than you ever did. That man really wanted your affections and he let you have some of your manhood left. That baron did not care for my brothers feelings in the least. He was totally straight and demanded, and forced my brother to be as womanly as humanly possible. He basicly forced my brother to be a transsexual so he could full himself into thinking he was having sex with a woman. Our father didn’t care either way, he loved you and knew he was having sex with a man. You didn’t have to change your entire gender for him. And he loved you, and let you have freedom and even sex with women when he was gone. My brothers husband enjoyed the power and used it to demean and ruthlessly abuse my brother. He wanted far more than George required of you. My brothers husband wanted a transsexual. What I mean was, he wanted a man who acted as feminine as possible, a man who had a woman’s soul. He tried to force it, with those repeated visits to the institute, or spa as they called it. So Martin would receive painful lessons by those women to force him to conduct himself as a woman. He tried his best to fit the role and do it. I think he did it pretty well too, Dorothy. He submitted in hopes that if he pleased his husband enough, conducted himself submissively and womanly, Lynn and his husband would be satisfied. The force and humiliations would cease. He could have some freedom and dignity then. He was wrong. The abuse and force would not cease. His husbands excessive demands never ceased. Martin never stoped being thrusts into more and more humiliation situations. And, there was you, Dorothy. You and your vendetta against him. You kept visiting him, abusing and mentally tormenting him weekly. Like that public gay party you made him attend with you with those male strippers. You had a woman’s comfort while he was gone, My brother had no one to comfort him. Or that show with the crossdresser you made him attend. You kept humiliating and abusing him. Especially after he was forced to take that stupid public chastity vow. No one cared about him at all, except for me. I was barred from visiting him. You all ruthlessly drove him to suicide. Lynn is paying for it, and she will continue paying for it. You are next, Dorothy.”

Dorothy pleaded, “Haven’t I paid enough, by your father. And you know what your brother did to me in his last act.”

Katherine laughed, “No, you haven’t. You have things pretty good. You are free. Able to date who you want. Mitch accepts you as a woman. And you are still living a good free life with all our fathers’ wealth in your hands. But, I am proud of my brother’s final act it was brave and well thought out. So when will you have the final operation. You can’t hold it off too much longer. It’s a federal court order, you must or face prison.”

“Its scheduled in a few weeks!” Dorothy said.

Lynn spoke up, “What?”

“I thought you knew, Biff. When you, my brothers abuser, I mean attendant. Didn’t you know he seduced the baron using his new found femininity and seduction skills to talk his husband into getting a judge to force Dorothy to remain female for the rest of her life? And get the final SRS operation. A federal judge’s order. The baron agreed after a hot intimate night of affection from his wife. The first real affection from my brother. That’s what the baron wanted and received. That’s vengeance!” Katherine said proudly. “He directed his anger at someone involved in his setup. Not like yours who targeted a totally innocent man. Why didn’t you go after your family or someone, why my brother. What did he do to you?”

“Nothing, but that was his father not me.”

Katherines face turned a dark shade of purple as she quickly approached Dorothy. Then she pulled back and punched Dorothy across the face. The vicious hook drove Dorothy to the floor holding her hurt face. Katherine said, “Don’t lie to me,” Katherine said viciously. “My father may have started the process the entire idea was yours. You asked him to set my brother up in a forced marriage, to a man who would make him a male bride. You repeatly begged him to do it to his son, over and over again. He kept refusing until you finally gave up and seduced him. You said you kissed our father willingly and that’s when he finally did it for you. Don’t you lie about it, he did it, But you pressured him until he gave in to your demands. It was all on the condition of your affection. Once he died and you no longer had to worry about it, why didn’t you give it all up?” Katherine raised her fist again.

“Alright Damnit, It was my idea but George still started the process, used force and payoffs to get the family’s consent. I could not have done it. I didn’t give up because I wanted my vengange. I needed to see it happen to his own son. And, anyway, the Baron had already signed the contracts, paid the money. He demanded Martin. He insisted!”

Katherine said, “That man will get his. I remember when our father gathered us all up, had a large family meeting and told us all of his plans. You were hiding in the back but I saw you. I listened to what he wanted us to do and I was horrified. I saw him sign the paper signing away his son. I saw his parents sign it saying it was a good idea. I saw that crazy aunt that seems to have a fetish for feminizing men. Your signature was already there, I didn’t know it at the time but I realized John was you, later. He tried to get me to sign it in ambers place. I refused. He threatened me, told me he could make me go in my brothers place. I said go ahead, I would do it to protect my brother. He got our cousin amber, the young innocent girl who just turned 18. She didn’t want to sign it either, but she withered under his threats and reluctantly signed it. My brother was doomed. I warned him against it, I told my father he would pay for it. Then he died so suddenly. He was young, healthy little over fifty. I hoped it was over but, Dorothy you pushed it along after he died. I wish I did you too. Your time is coming!”

Dorothy looked at Katherine and he knew how George died. Most people knew but no one could prove it. Dorothy tried to get authorities involved to do something but police refused to look further into the matter. The states attorneys refused to touch the matter, judged refused to get involved. Katherine clearly had everyone intimidated or bought off. She was a very powerful, rich and very vicious woman. Kathrine had George’s vicious mentality. She was his daughter. She wouldn’t admit she was a lot like George and liked to claim the moral high ground over her father. Dorothy laughed, “Katherine, you are so much like your father. Its frightening, you have few morals and no reservations about using tactics like murder and intimidation. You are more like George than almost anyone I know. You have his cruel attitude, his temper is evident. You hurt me, I see you beat Biff. Nice shiner on your eye Lynn, not enough eyeshadow to cover it up. You sure belted me after Martins wedding. And, you have your fathers disgusting perversions too.” Dorothy said looking closely at Lynn. “Just admit it.”

“This isn’t about a fetish of mine, Dorothy. It’s about repaying an evil person for destroying my brother. You are next, Dorothy then I will repay the baron. Hes rich and powerful, but he has many secrets he does not want exposed. Oh, Dorothy, forget trying to arrange a marriage on me. I see you have been trying to talk to my family. They won’t bite. No matter how much of dads old money you throw around. You don’t have the intimidating demeanor, or the force. They know better than to cross me. My father did it once to me. I survived and got all of my husbands money. Once he suddenly died and I got the Dukes vast wealth, I thanked my father. Now I will leave you two to talk while I issue a few more instructions to Charlene.” Katherine walked out leaving Dorothy and Lynn to discuss a few things.

Dorothy approached Lynn and she tensed up expecting another blow. “I would like to hit you after you made me suffer, but I see you have been beaten already..”

She backed away and Dorothy said. “So what do you think of Katherine, does she remind you of someone we all knew.”

Lynn said, “Totally, without a doubt. I feel like I married Goerge. But, is Katherine his daughter?”

“Yes,” Said Dorothy.

“I didn’t know he had a daughter. I knew Martin while I worked with George and you. I never saw her.” Said Lynn.

Dorothy said, “I met her a few times during my marriage with George. I saw the family sign the documents for Martins wedding. She refused to sign the papers. George threatened her, tried to intimidate her but she stood firm and refused to sign no matter what George did. She would have gone in Martins place. I didn’t want that, I wanted to see his son feminized and abused. So we found someone else. George warned me later that She threatened him and me and I would be sorry that I incurred her wrath. I wasn’t afraid and I’m still not afraid of her.”

Lynn laughed. He talked tough but lynn saw fear in dorothys eyes. He was afraid of her. “You know, Katherine is convinced we were working together to destroy her brother. I can see how it can look that way can’t you. I tied him up so you could go in and abuse him. I still can’t believe you were sexually abusing Martin. Why did you jerk off on him at the banquet, you were just supposed to lay it all out for him not sexually abuse him.”

Dorothy shrugged, “So what.”

“It made me look as guilty as you in their eyes. Like we were in a conspiracy working with you.” Said Lynn. “I wasn’t. But, try telling Katherine that. She is totally convinced we were working together. Isn’t that funny.”

“Yeah but I can see how it can look like we were. But you were working with the Baron weren’t you? How did you manage that, did you sleep with him, were you his concubine?” Asked Lynn.

“No,” Said Dorothy. “He was easily led by other people. The baron wasn’t very smart. I knew how to convince him to do stuff. He would had let Martin go if it wasn’t for me telling him how to get Martin to love him. If he was convinced it wasn’t going to work out and Martin could never love him, he would had left. He wanted martins love. We both know that was impossible, but I told him it was possible if he treated Martin like a submissive wife and used force. He was convinced Martin wanted to be roughed and forced.”

“So you caused Martins suicide!” Said Lynn.

“No, that was the Baron. I guess I am guilty too. I never expected it.

“I saw it coming in the last month,” Said Lynn. “I saw his mood dip. We couldn’t get him to do anything without crying. He was crying almost all the time. The baron wanted a very social feminized wife, he would do it at first. He went out and did his public duties. Then it all went downhill in the final month after the Baron forced martin to get breast enlargements. We could force him to go out and meet the public but, it would had been too evident then. The public meeting a severely depressed feminized man with giant G cup breasts who couldn’t stop crying. The public would had known then. We had to keep him indoors. We tried the spa, we tried various forms of persuasion, but he wouldn’t stop crying and he stayed severely depressed. I saw his suicide coming. That was after that vow he took. It was humiliating and insured the only person he met for sex was the baron. That meant there was nothing for him to ever look forward too. No joy, no pleasure just pain and humiliation. Especially from you. He signed the papers for you, giving his full inhearetense to you, then he killed himself.

Then Dorothy said, “I know how it happened. ”

Then Lynn asked, “Tell me about Katherine. Why is everyone so afraid of her?”

Dorothy replied, “That’s a long story. It starts many years ago. Our father set up a marriage for Katherine. That man was very rich and powerful. We had no idea how powerful he was, we just thought he was a Sicilian baron or something. Don Andolini. She was forced into it and somehow, she fell into that lifestyle of Sicilian politics. She was unhappy at first, I don’t think she ever loved that man. But, she pretended to love her husband, while learning their trade, the jobs and the family she was in. She got to know everyone and use them to her advantage. She got their loyalty, then the don died so mysteriously. She took the reins of power, she took control of the family and then she came back. We found out what that family was. He was a don in the Cosa Nostra and now Katherine is very rich, powerful and much more fearsome than that baron. She had all the judges and cops on her payroll. They call her don Andolini. I guess she is Don Adams now but it makes no difference. She probably killed that man, killed her father and theres nothing anyone can do about it. She now uses her wealth and power to rescue women, fight prostitution and slavery. She still does the gambling and protection rackets. I have to go, bye Lynn.”

Lynn said, “Well bye, John.”

There was a soft cry from the feminized man, “I can never be John again.” Then she left.

Lynn was left alone in the room wondering what to do now. She heard a scuffle outside of the room. Then some yelling from Katherine and someone else cried out in pain. Katherine came back though the dining room door holding Dorothy’s arm, obviously painfully escorting her back. “We aren’t done yet. There’s a few more things I want cleared up today.”

Dorothy turned and demanded, “Okay fine. What?”

“Dorothy, why did you hate my brother so much?” Katherine demanded loudly.

“It really had nothing to do with him. But, after our first few meetings together, in the barons garden and at the banquet, I will admit he pissed me off. He was so arrogant, rude to everyone. I did enjoy tormenting him.”

Katherine laughed, “Oh wow gee. It was like his first week in that forced change. Being forced to be a mans wife. Like yeah, why would that not affect a man. Dorothy are you saying you were perfectly civil and calm to everyone in your first week of marriage to George? Biff you were in charge of training and dressing John, What was his attitude like, anything like Martins?”

“No. Martin was alright. He was rude and sexist. But John was so much worse. He lashed out and tried to hurt everyone that got close. That’s why we had to put him in restraints for so long during the first few months. He was also very rude.” Lynn said smirking.

“So Dorothy you are just a hypocrite. Good to know,” Said Katherine. “You just wanted to make the man pay for what his father did to you. I have something to tell both of you. Actually, a few things. First, To Lynn. My brother was sexist, egotistical, even chauvinistic. You can blame George for that. You know how that man was. Martin was soft spoken, easy going. Very meek willed. He wasn’t meant to be sexist, but his father drilled it in him. Painfully, abusively with repeated beatings to toughen him up. Make a man out of him. George was a horrible man. That taught Martin to try to be like him so he would not be beaten. He tried to be a man and live up to Georges standards. He largely failed, but he satisfied his father enough. Then, in a cruel twist of fate, his father was forced to sign papers to have his son feminized. He didn’t want to because he was proud of his sons manhood. And Martin held it as something so deep and precious to him, because that’s what he was taught to value as a child. His manhood was still stolen from him. Now you know why it was so difficult for him, Lynn. This is for you, Dorothy. Martin told me you told him you had it so much worse. I am here to say, my brother had it worse than you. He suffered more in his six months of marriage to that baron, more than you suffered in your full two and a half years with my father. You had your respect, you could go anywhere you wanted and have free time. People didn’t even know you were married. You got to be yourself and have relationships with women.”

Dorothy protested, “But I was gay. I didn’t want women!”

Katherine sneered, “Bull. Keep telling yourself that. You’re only fooling yourself but you have lots of practice with that. I know about your relationship with Jessica from the spa, and other women. You are bi, not gay. You enjoyed those female concubines when George was gone. That was one of your main comforts. Martin had no one to comfort him, or show him even the slightest bit of real affection. He was just brutalized, beaten down, humiliated though his entire marriage. That’s why he killed himself. It’s all your doing, Dorothy. You set it up. You made yourself part of this family. You could had just enjoyed your freedom and went back to Manhattan after George died. But you didn’t, you gathered us up, had the papers signed, set Martins wedding in motion as our step mother. Now, I hope you enjoy being our step mother. It really upsets me you have sole ownership of our fathers company. You stole it from Martin, but now you are rich and powerful just like our father. We will be seeing each other to discuss that in the future.”

“You have a control of one of the most powerful Sicilian families to run on your own, Katherine. What are you bitching about?” Cried Dorothy.

“That you stole everything from my brother and practically murdered him. Forced him to sign it to you promising you would protect him and you didn’t. You just inflicted more humiliations on him. Now you may go, Dorothy.”

Dorothy walked out and left. Then, Katherine approached Lynn and said, “My brother suffered more than a lot. But, theres one person I know that suffered more than all the rest put together. That person is coming to talk to you now. I hope his story changed your attitude about all of this. He said he was your first, the very first.”

Lynn said stunned, “Chris is coming here?”

“Yes, or should we say, Christine. He was totally turned into a woman against his wishes. He has never accepted not, not that it matters now. Hes trying to adjust as best he can. He wants to talk to you. I have been protecting him for the past year and helping him in every way I can. He wants to talk to you.”

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Is this too extreme for this site

Im sorry if it is. I notice many of the stories are less extreme and this is a site for more sentimental and light hearted themes

No your story is welcome

Frank's picture

If there is ever a problem with a piece of fiction on here its usually the individual reader's problem, not the site management. The is a site primarily for people to be able to posts their stories. The general populace encourages each other to write and offer hopefully constructive criticism. We welcome all kinds of stories as long as they are in the general theme of LBTGQ of the site. General though its a Transgender story site and that's what your story is about.

So post away and welcome to BC :)

{{Hugs}}

Frank

P.S. You may be interested in the Stark series by Randalynn it has an avenging theme to it too.

Hugs

Frank

I don't know if this is too

I don't know if this is too extreme for this site. IMHO it is not, I have seen (and skipped) stories here which I much prefer were never published, in that they often 'celebrate' the humiliation and degradation of men to be pressured and enslaved in some caricature of what women are supposed to be. Often I think that these are written in an attempt to absolve the protagonist / victim of guilt for their longing to be and behave as women. However sexist, distorted, antiquated, or plain wrong their view might be.

The best quote I've ever read against forced fem is :

"That…that would be wrong. Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way."

But then your mileage might vary as they say. I can imagine for 'normal' males it could be envisaged as a horrible torture, and I think your story is a good contra-punt to a lot of those FF stories which seem to swamp TG fiction oriented sites at times.

It could do with a little care in editing, and maybe one could argue and bicker about the best and acceptable way to present and develop the story, but in the whole I thought it was an admirable effort. An angle which has often been neglected or dismissed, and I, for one, would like to read more.

Jo-Anne

Interesting take

A story that finaly says no its not ok to force a hetrosexuat man unwillingly into a feminine role and pretend they should happy and accept it not many comments on this but i suppose for many of the readers on this site its nice to pretend that male to female forced change is ok as long as the victim ends up with no choice but born tg people should be able yo choose what sex they feel thay are not their biological birth