How tall are you?

Printer-friendly version

How Tall Are You?

A average young man, a programmer and artist, fines his first love and she is his boss.

Jerry was an excellent programmer and artist, but had no life. Oh he had a good job, pay was fair for the work he did. But he had no life. Working for the man five days a week sitting in front of computer and then sitting at home in front of a computer on the weekends. Yep, no life, no girlfriend. Jerry was in the dumps and he really wished he was more of a out going individual, with a girlfriend, but you see Jerry was short. He was barely over 5'5", thin as a rail, the only weight on him was from his ass. And he was small in another area, yep, you guess it.

Thursday evening, quitting time, everyone is saying goodnight, see you tomorrow, Jerry just 'sighs'. One of his coworkers notices and says, "Jerry, what up man, feeling down, why not join a few of us at the bar across the street, get a few belts, flirt with the girls"?
OK he says to himself, why not, so he turns to Jim and says, "Sure, be right with you".

Joining his coworkers at the elevator they quickly move to the streets, using the crosswalk all move across the street to a bar called Rosie's. Inside the place is packed, he begins to think this was a bad idea when suddenly he is knocked flat on his ass by some really tall woman.
"Oh, I'm sorry I did not see you there sweetcakes". About to tell this broad off he looks up at a face of an angel, dark long hair and deep blue eyes, looking just a bit lower, breast the size of grapefruit, his eyes open wider. "Are you alright there sweetie"? Looking back up all he sees is her deep blue eyes, he is in love for the first time in his sad life. She put a hand out to him, its is huge, his hand is swallowed by it as she pulls him up on his feet.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry let me buy you a drink, my name is Megan", put her hand out to shake.
Jerry, "Sure, I'm Jerry". Reaches for her hand once more, again his is swallow in hers, she has quite a grip, once released he shake it out.
Megan, "Geri, so sorry, sometimes I forget my own strength. Let me get that drink for you".
He follows her to the bar, almost mesmerize by the shake of her butt as she walks in front of him.
There is two stools there, she takes one he gets on the other. While his feet are off the floor sitting on that stool, hers are not. He cannot get over how tall she seems.

Megan, "Rosie a beer", turning her head, looks down at you, "And a My Pink Lady". He blushes, not sure why, surely that drink is for her.
The Bartender, brings the drinks over.
Megan, "Put on my tab". She pushes the cocktail over to him and grabs the beer, putting it up to her mouth she swallow almost half while he just stares.
Megan, "Drink up Geri, you might get lucky tonight sweetie".
Picking up the cocktail he takes a sip, not a drinker he is surprise at the taste, but sees her looking at him he takes another sips. His shoulders drop and for the first time he feels relaxed.
Megan, "Good to unwind isn't Geri".
Jerry, "Oh God, yes, this is my first time in a bar".
Megan, "Really Geri, you seem to be a outgoing guy, surely you been to a bar before"?
Jerry, "Nope first time tonight".
Megan, "Well it had to be your lucky night, so what do you do Geri"?
Jerry, "I'm A computer programmer and artist", taking another sip of his drink, he is begging to like the taste.
Megan, "Oh, where at Geri"?
Jerry, "Right across the street at Nelson Software Inc".
Megan, "Really? Wow I also work there, its really nice to meet a fellow coworker, let me buy you another drink, Rosie, two more of the same here please".
Rosie, "Sure thing dear".
Jerry, "Thank you, let me buy the next round".
Megan, "No way Geri, I own you for knocking you on your ass, the drinks are on me tonight".
Jerry, "Alright, but next time I'm buying".

The next morning Jerry wakes up from the alarm going off, his head is pounding, he sits up and for the first time ever, he is naked in bed! Tries to remember last night, Megan ordering drink after drink, him plastered. She taking him home and carrying him across the threshold to his bedroom, after that he was out. Sitting on the night stand is a bottle of aspirins and a glass of water. There also a folded note. Take two aspirins he swallow them down with some water, then picks up the note, opens and reads it aloud.
Jerry, "Geri, you were a lot of fun baby, to bad you knock out after I got you home, still we can make up for that this evening right after work. Megan".

Well all day at work Jerry was a wreck thinking about Megan, but he still performed without error, but he could not get Megan face out of his mind. And to make matter worse his supervisor pops over and says, "Jerry the brass wants to see you up stairs, report to VP right away".
Jerry, "Yes Sir".
Arriving at the top floor he stops at the VP's secretary who announce him over her intercom. "Mr Walker, Jerry Louis to see you". The VP, "Send him in".
Once inside the VP ask for him to stand in front of him, then gets up walks around him looking up and down and up, "I have no clue why, but Ms Nelson ask for you personally, you are to report to her office right across the hall".

Stepping out of the VP office he wonders what this is all about, surely its not his work, can't be web searches as he never uses the company Internet for that. Try as hard as he can he cannot think of a reason why Ms Nelson wishes to see him. Enter the office he again announce his presents to another secretary, who once more uses the intercom but this time there no voice answering back, instead the door to her office swings open by itself. The secretary says, "You are expected, go right in". Stepping in the office he hears the door shut, again by itself and locks!

Stepping forward, center on this huge desk, the high back office chair on the other side is turn away from him. Jerry, "Ms Nelson", his voice cracks and he clears his throat. He begins again,"Ms Nelson you wanted to see me"?
Megan, swinging around to face him, "Geri how you doing this evening"?
Jerry, "Megan"?
Megan, "Its Ms Nelson when we are at work Geri".
Jerry, "Yes Ma'am"!
She pushes a button on her intercom, "Mr Walker". "Yes Ma'am"? "Contact Mr Louis supervisor, tell him to clock Jerry out for the rest of the day". "Yes Ma'am"!
Megan, "Now that its quitting time you can call me Megan".
Jerry, "Yes Ma'am, er Megan"!
Megan, "Geri I like you, can you believe that? and I want a relationship with you, is that ok"?
Jerry, "Me? You are asking me out"?
Megan, "Geri, Yes I am, will you be my date tonight"?
Jerry, still thinking he is dreaming now, "Yes Ma'am"!
Megan, "Get my jacket from the coat rack please".
Moving to the coat rack he has to use the stool next to it to get it off the top, while standing on it she turns and he helps her put it on.
Stepping down he starts to move to the office door.
Megan, "Geri not that way, private exits right over here".
In the elevator she pushes the button for the VIP parking and takes his hand in her they take the fast ride down to her car. Exiting they are met by huge fellow who is holding a open door to a limo, his head is spinning. She smiles and winks at him as she gets in and motions for him to join her. He climbs in, sitting next to her, the seats are huge, again his feet are off the floor. Megan, "Geri you are so cute, I could just eat you up here and now".
Jerry, 'gulp', blushes, "Thank you".
She reaches out with her hand touches his face, he can't but turn to meet it as she rubs her fingers across his face.
Jerry, 'sighs'.
She lower her face to his, the limo is moving but he is not aware of anything except her face, her nose gently touches his, her lips brush across his. His tongue slips out, hers slips in his mouth, his into hers, there a deep soft kiss, then with more passion, she is aggressive and he feels more more he is the woman here. Her hand seeks and fines another location and soon he sounds like a girl, her kisses are more and more rapid, nibbles on his ear, he is humping her hand by now. She unbuckles his belt, unsnaps the top and pulls the zipper down. She pulls his trousers and undies down. His little penis is as hard as it will get, she puts her mouth over it and swallows then sucks pulling back to just under the crown and again swallows and again sucks. He sounds like a little kitty with all the sounds he is making.
Jerry, soft moans, "Megan, I going to blow if you keep that up". She smiles and again swallow and sucks even faster now. Her hands are holding him down, he is trying to hump but can't all he can do is pray that he comes now. And boy did he, and she caught it all.
Megan, 'swallows', "Yummy, you taste so good baby and your sounds like a little kitty, but that pubic hair down there will have to go, we'll shave it this evening".
Jerry, "This evening"?
Megan, "Of course did you think the fun was over? No way baby, we are just getting started for a lot of fun".
Arriving at her house, the door of the limo is open by the driver, by this time he has his pants back up so no tripping while getting out, its funny, but the driver takes his hand as he exits, he does the same for Megan who winks at Jerry. He blushes.
Megan, "Jim be sure to clean up inside".
The Driver, "Yes Ma'am, with there be anything else"?
Megan, "No, leave the two door out front and take the night off after you clean up the Limo".
Jim, "Yes Ma'am".
Megan, "Geri, come along baby, let me show my digs to you, its a little bigger then that apartment you rent.

Walking in behind her he enter a huge open area that was at least 20 - 30 feet high, a huge chandelier was over head, straight ahead was a set of winding stairs leading to the second floor, to the right a doorway, and to the left another doorway. Just then a female voice from the right.
"Good evening Missy".
Turning he sees a beautiful older woman in a maids uniform stepping out from the doorway.
Megan, "Hey there Tina, can you see if the chef has anything fixed for dinner yet"?
Tina, "Yes Missy. What time shall we set it out in the dining room"?
Megan, check her wrist, "Oh around 7 sound good".
He checks his on watch, its just now 5. What are they going to do for two hours?
Megan, "Geri come along, remember we need to shave something". A wink and a air kiss at him. She starts for the stairs, that butt of her jiggles as she takes the steps one at time ahead of him. Looking back at him, she smiles and crooks a finger.

Upstairs Megan pushes open double doors to a huge room, again the ceilings are high and mirrored, to the right another set of doors, to the left more doors. In the center is the biggest heart shape bed he has ever seen, its a monster. Matching nightstands on the left and right, both have lamps and a foot stool at the end of the bed, a Vanity and dresser finish the decor of the room
Megan, "So not to get you lost, over there is the bath, over there is the closet, and that door is a connection to another bedroom".
Megan steps into the bath, he can here water running, she shouts over the noise of the running water, "Get out of those clothes, so we can get rid of those pubic hairs".
A little nerves now, he starts with his shoes and socks, being careful to put the socks back inside the shoes so not to lose them. Next his shirt, folding it, he lays it on the bed, doing the same to his T shirt. Next are his trousers, again he folds them setting them on the bed. The water is off and she reappears back in the room.
Megan, "Super hero undies, I approve, wait till I show you my Wonder Woman undies". A wink from her causes him to blush even more.
Jerry, "They are Spiderman", do the famous Spiderman pose of shooting a web makes her laugh.
Megan, "Oh God Geri, you are so good for my soul, I wish I had met you years ago".
He smiles and blushes.
Megan, "Alright let get rid of the hair, I hate getting hair in my teeth". She takes his hand and they walk together into the Bath. He sees she had run a tub of water with bubbles, and the smell of flowers are everywhere in the room.
Megan, "OK, take off your undies, and your watch and get in the tub, don't, I say again, DON'T lower your head below the water".
Removing his watch he steps out of his underwear and into the tub he ask, "Why"?
Megan, taken a seat on the rooms throne she explains, "There is hair removal in the water".
Jerry, "Oh, I guess I can live with that, never had to much hair on me anyway".
Megan, "That my baby, now you need to sit in that water for a good five minutes, you can use this exfoliantor scrub on those areas such as your arms legs".
Leaving the room she takes his underwear with her. He hears her open a dresser draw, then more movement from her as she walks around the room a bit. His skin is starting to tingle now, calling to her, "Megan? I think its working now. My skin is beginning to tingle.
She steps back into the Bath, grabs a huge white towel and again sit at the only throne. Looking at her watch, she says, "OK Geri, stand up, I'm going to turn the shower on and give you a rinse.
As he stand, she hits the drain control and the water starts to drain off, then reach for the shower hose, she turns on the hot and cold, making sure to get the temperature of the water warm. She then spray him down, while he rotates around in the tub. What little body hair he had is floating off to the drain and soon is gone. Turning off the water, she opens the huge white tower and as he steps out of the tub she dries him off and then wraps the towel around him, the towel is so large that the top of it is under his arms and a good inch still trails on the floor. She sits him on the throne, kneeling at his feet she open the lower half of the towel, and takes his penis in between her thump and for finger, rubbing it, he starts making little noises, she then lowers her mouth over it, taking it all the way in her mouth, sucking on it, its all he can do to just hang on to the seat with his hands, his little noises sounds he is making tells her she is doing very well and she knows he is going to come once more.
Jerry, "Megan, I coming, 'soft kitty like noise', Oh God, I'm coming".
Once more she has got him to orgasm and he has done nothing for her, with a vow to himself, he promises to make she she comes as well.
She swallows, licks her lips, "Oh God your are so yummy"! She then kisses him, her tongue pushing deep within his mouth, playing tag with his, he can taste his cum in her mouth still it does not push her away but kisses her more deeply. As they break Megan says.

Megan, "There something on the bed kitten, I like you to wear it, please for me, I'll be right out, I like to change to something more comfortable.
Jerry, "Alright". Getting up off th throne, he pulls the towel up as high as he can and walks out to the bedroom, he hears the door close behind him.

On the bed are two items, the first is a headband with little kitty ears on it, he can understand why since she has called him her kitty. But the other item has him at a lost, its a white baby doll nightie in his size. And his clothes are not on the bed any longer either. Shouting through the bath room door, "Megan? Are you sure about these items, no mistake"?
Megan, "No mistake dear, please wear that for me Geri, I'll be right out". He can still hear her moving around, clothes rustle.
He puts the baby doll on and then the head band, looking himself in the mirror on the vanity he is surprise to see he looks cute, moving to the bed, he moves to the center and with his legs under him he sit back on the heels of his feet, hearing the bathroom door opening he turns his head to see her entering the room, her bare breast, white garter belt, white stocking, white heels and a 9" penis between her/his legs. He faints.
As she enter the room, she sees him on the bed in the nightie wearing the head band, he is so cute, those deer like eyes when he sees her bare breast, but the fainting worried her, so rushing to the bed, she climbs in next to him/her and brings her onto her lap, her head is just below her breast. Megan, "Geri? Geri!? Are you ok baby"?
Geri, "I'm OK, just a little bit of a shock". Looking over at her penis, then back up into her face.
Megan looks down at her, the love in her eyes for him can be seen there.
Geri then reaches for her penis, first one hand as he turns and moves toward it, then another, he starts to jerk it off, his silent vow to himself back in his mind. Moving closer he lower his mouth over the head of it, kissing it, then begins to suck on it, his mouth cannot take in much but from Megan sounds he must be doing something right.
Megan, "OH GOD Geri, that feels so good baby".
He turns and smiles back her, then once more lower his mouth over the penis sucking it, swallowing it as deep as he can in his mouth, he hears a drawer on the nightstand open and close, and Megan's breathing and moans, he then feels her hand on him butt, his cheeks are separated and then he feels some lube being pushed in and around his anus opening.

As Megan pushes one finger in he sucks even faster and pushes back on this invader. Megan seeing this, put two finger and more lube, her effort is rewarded with more pushes to meet her and kitty noises. Geri is sucking even faster now and she can feel her own orgasm faster approaching, Megan, "oo Baby, yes Baby, I'm going to come very soon". She has three fingers in Geri rosebud now, he is rocking to them as she pushes then in and out. Geri is sucking faster, his kitty noises, moans are coming much more rapidly now. Megan, "OOO Baby I'm cuming"! Just then she shoots, the first he keeps in his mouth the second comes out his nose and the third as he cough is all over his face. Right then she knew!
She turns to Megan, her face all covered in her cum, "You taste good to baby"! Megan starts to laugh, Geri joins her, Megan pulls her to her and they kiss, she then licks Geri face clean.
Geri, "That tickles", giggles!
Megan, "Just cleaning my little kitty up", and kiss her once more. Megan then reaches for a large pillow, placing it under Geri hip. Geri knows whats coming and is concern but feel safe with Megan.
Megan then uses the lube on her hand to lube up her penis, then moving into position over Geri she pick up her feet placing them over her own shoulders and slowly begin to push the head of her penis into Geri's rosebud. At first there is resisted but her calming tell Geri to relax soon has its reward and the head enter, Geri is making those cute animal noises again as the shaft of her penis sinks deeper and deeper till she is almost all the way in. Then she slowly pull out and just before the head appears she pushes deep back till most of her shaft is deep back inside Geri. She continue to repeat this and when is there no resisted and begins to move faster in and out. Geri is now matching move for move, when she pushes, Geri pushes to meet her, when she pulls back Geri lowers herself back to the pillow.

Megan then moves to the edge of the bed pulling Geri with her, her feet once more on the floor, she stands with Geri in her arms, her penis still deep inside Geri she once more begins to thrust up, Geri has her arms around Megan neck, her face resting on top of one of her breast, as she rides this bronco, her cooing sounds and breathing are all Megan hears as she thrust up and lower her hips withdrawing from Geri, and then thrusting once more, she repeats this faster and faster.
Megan, "OO Baby, I am cuming".
Geri, "Cum for me baby".
Megan shoots pulling Geri down deep over her shaft, holds for a microsecond then withdraws slightly and thrusts once more another load fired off, then a third. Both are now exhausted, Megan turns and lowers both of their bodies to the bed, rolling over facing each other, Megan's penis plops out as they move.

Megan, "Geri, I love you".
Geri, "I Love you to Megan".

Dinner that evening was funny, Geri naked except for her kitty ears and Megan in her garter belt, stocking and heels feeding each other and with kisses in between bites.

That weekend a great many changes in Geri Life came to be, she was measured by Tina that very evening top to bottom, while Megan ordered from a local Store that promised to have it there first thing in morning. Then with another wild romp in bed with Megan they retired for the night.

The next day her new clothes came, Megan told her this is just for this weekend, as they would need to go shopping and get her a full wardrobe. Bras, panties, stocking, heels, skirts, dresses, blouses, night gowns. All in her size. She had to practice walking in the 4" heels. Megan had her sit at the vanity and did her makeup, when she saw how good she looked she was very pleased.
Megan, "I'm going to have to carry a big stick to beat the boys away from you Geri".
Geri, "There is only one person in my life and she is right here with me".

Saturday there was shopping, and more shopping, they had to been at just about every major store in town. She had to model most of the purchases but Megan assisted in a more private viewing of the sexy lingerie in the bedroom.

Sunday, they return to his old apartment, All his male clothes bagged, his computer and other items she took with her. Her Keys were dropped in the landlords mailbox with a note asking that the deposit be mailed. Stopping at the Goodwill, Jim carried in all of the bags and the old TV while Megan informed the lady behind the register that they were a donation.

Monday she returned with Megan to work, only she was not in the cube farm downstairs. Her first stop was the company's Lawyer. Paperwork was filled out for a name changed. Her new name was now Geri Kay Louis and in HR all paper work there was also changed to read she was female. She spent most of the day with Megan acting as her go to lady. But that was not her true job, Megan knew this and had it changed so that Geri could work from home doing what she did best, programming.

Its now been several months, Geri works from home waiting for wifey hubby to get home each day. Megan, as the CEO, has her trophy hubby wifey. Their wedding last month had two Brides both in 4" heels. On their Paris honeymoon Megan said. "In 4" heels I'm 7'2".

In the garden she hears Megan, "Honey I'm home".

Geri

I'm playing with DAZ3D, this is a render I did of my first lesson. Just wish I had the funds to purchase the really good stuff and not work with the freebie. Still I am happy the way it turned out.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Geri.png254.24 KB
up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a little ...

different, but love can find a way.
thanks

Kind of a different story,

Kind of a different story, but I guess people find love where they can, either on purpose or by accident such as in Gerri's case.

Free yes, junk, no.

While DAZ 3D is no cost, it definitely isn't a junk graphics package. You'll be surprised at what doing something as simple as using a fill light, or a background spot will do for a render.

thanks

very true, been working on another for dragon riders.

scary, you mentioning Daz 3d

Dawnfyre's picture

when my estranged wife is one of their main product testers.


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.

I love nice lovely dom story

I love nice lovely dom story not horrid ones she a very happy lucky girl