Dating Above Their Station

Printer-friendly version

Dating Above Their Station
By Paul Calhoun

A totem pole trench story I did for Badboych on DA because I think his work is awesome. Only 5000 words because I'm supposed to be on vacation.

“Come on, Greg!” Mynne cajoled, pulling her short black hair up. “Don’t tell me you don’t want to try it.”

“Sis…” Greg sighed. He looked at the dress on its hanger in his little sister’s closet. It hung and then some, the top being enough to cover her easily and the skirt trailing down into a pool on the floor. “This is a really silly idea.”

“Besides,” Lilieth said to her younger brother, poking at the thick padding on a pair of trousers that came up to her shoulders, “I’m not in the mood.”

“Trust me, Lil!” Eric said, grinning. “If you do this, I promise I’ll get you and Greg together for a date.”

“How?” Greg asked Mynne, hands on hips.

Eric’s smile widened and he winked. “It’s a secret.” He said in a sing-song voice.

The older siblings brush their hair out of their faces and roll their eyes. “All right!”

“Yes!” The younger pump their fists.

Mynne ran to the closet and took the dress down. The black velvet belted waistline brushed her knee as she held it up and the pale pink skirt trailed well behind her, fluffy with white petticoats. Holding the shoulders, she stepped into it, pulling it up and easily getting her arms into the dress’s sleeves, though the only reason her hands ended up outside the dress was because the sleeves more like poofs of gauze around her shoulders. Adjusting the padding on her chest to fit properly, she sat down at her junior vanity and applied some of their mother’s makeup and a long red wig, ending up looking older but still too small and fresh to be an adult – sixteen if she was lucky. “All right,” she said to Greg, “kneel down.”

Smiling at how serious she looked, Greg knelt and let Mynne scramble up onto his shoulders, settling her legs over his chest. He held her legs to keep her steady as he stood up and let her shift her weight around before bouncing the laughing tween up and down. She kicked him and said, “Get that skirt over your head! We need to get going.”
Greg obeyed silently and soft, squishy cushions settled around his upper body, leaving a space so he could look through a sheer part of the skirt where the petticoat had also been cut out. Mynne was a light twelve-year-old and not much of a burden on his seventeen-year-old frame, so even with the warm pads he wasn’t sweating or having any trouble standing with her sitting on him. ‘We must look ridiculous’ he thought, smiling to himself. ‘At least seven feet tall.’ “What’s the hole for?” He asked, sticking his hand through a space near his right forearm.

“Not yet.” Mynne told him. “First we need some accessories. Go to my closet.”

“Yes, ma’am.” He said, walking them there. She steered him to the left with her legs and took down a box. “What’s that?”

“A little extra disguise.” She told him. “Go over to my mirror if you want to watch.”

Greg turned too quickly and Mynne dropped the box as she grabbed his head for balance. “Hey!” They said in unison. Then Greg added, “Did you have to wear jeans? Your legs are really scratchy.”

Mynne shifted her weight. “Just bend down and let me pick up that stuff.”

“Right away, ma’am.” Greg said with unction before bending over and feeling the skirt whisk past his cheek as his sister fell squealing to the floor.

“That’s not funny!” She said, crossing her arms and looking at him sternly. She picked the box up and climbed back up on to her brother’s shoulders. After fussing with the skirt and making sure all the pads were back in place, she hurrumphed one last time and pulled on the belt until it was tight around her legs – and Greg’s head.

“Do we really need that?” He asked as he turned them to the mirror.

“Apparently we do.” Mynne replied, settling a broad red hat over her head and putting on a pair of big sunglasses. “If you’re good and hold on to my legs when you bend, then I’ll loosen it.”

“Why did you put on eyeshadow if you’re only going to wear that?” He asked her.

Mynne squeezed him with her knees. “In case I take them off, silly! Plus I can do this.” She tipped the sunglasses down and looked over them in a pose redolent of the 90s she couldn’t possibly remember. “Really, though, how do we look?”

Greg peered through the skirt at the very tall young woman they had made. The pads Mynne had stuffed in between the petticoat and outer skirt softened the lines where her legs overlapped his shoulders, turning them into a swell of hip that almost looked natural. The belt around their waist that crossed his forehead did little to hide the fact that the woman was either pot bellied or pregnant, and her arms were laughably short compared to the rest of her. “It’s all right,” he said, “but your arms are short and we look pregnant.”

“I thought about that and as far as anyone is concerned we are.” She said, stroking his head like an adult would a pregnant belly. “As for short arms, that’s what the hole is for. Look.” She took a purse out of the bag and slung it over her neck so the bag rested just below their hip. She pressed it against the skirt and something held it there, showing him that the bag had an opening on the side which he could unzip and reach in to.

“All right, so…” Greg said.

“Closet again!” Mynne commanded cheerfully. “And try swaying a little as you walk. Yeah, like that,” she said as he picked up on her idea and moved his entire body from side to side to get their tall lady to swing her hips. Mynne pulled a pair of mannequin arms from off the shelf and stuck hers into them. “I got the thumb to move back and forth,” she said proudly, demonstrating for him. “So what you do is if I need something from my bag I’ll stick this hand in. You press whatever it is into the hand and give me a little shake. I grip and pull it out. Neat, huh?”

“You think of everything.” He said.

“Thank you.” She said smugly.

“So how am I going to get a date with Lilieth?” He asked her.

“Just you leave that to me.” Mynne replied, putting a hand on her hip. “Wait, they don’t look quite right. Too shiny.” She wiggled out of the arms and pointed to a drawer. “Down – slowly!” Greg knelt, the skirt pooling around them as the tall lady knelt to open the drawer. Mynne scooped a pair of long white gloves out. “All right, back up.” Greg rose as she juggled the arms and gloves, getting them on and shoving her arms back into the mannequin set. “That’s better.” She smoothed the skirt and used her legs to get Greg to turn them around. “Now?” She asked.

“So much better than I’d expected when you told me about this.” Greg said, noting that the puffy sleeves even hid Mynne’s narrow shoulders.

“Great! Let’s go!” Mynne held up the front of her long skirt to help Greg walk, but the tall lady didn’t move.

“What about shoes?” Her round belly asked her.

“Oh, right.” She turned around and pointed deliberately at a pair of white pumps sitting in the corner.

“Heels? Really?” Her belly asked.

“The better to keep my skirt from dragging and to look like a nice girl.” She replied. “Besides, they’re not very high. You’ll be fine. There’s some nice white stockings inside.”

Their tall persona looked like she was kneeling on the bed as Greg scooched up and pulled the tights and shoes under the skirt. After a few attempts where Mynne did her best to talk Greg through how to wear women’s hose, she was finally up and swaying a lot more than before. “I’m going to fall off!” She complained, pressing her gloved plastic hands to her belly and twisting as she regained her grip on her brother.

“I wasn’t expecting heels!” He complained back. She patted her skirt to make sure it was fluffed out in all directions as he found his new center. “All right, now it’s time to go.”

Mynne was almost being unseated when neither brother nor sister ducked to avoid a low door frame and then the tall lady was on the street, her legs learning on the fly how to walk in heels as she smiled and waved at the trick-or-treaters and their chaperones, acting like a beauty queen in a parade as she appeared to almost float down the street on a skirt that barely swayed or bounced. Greg could hear her calling out and laughing and despite his annoyance at being forced to come out after he’d been determined to sulk at being forbidden to date Lilieth he was happy his sister was so entertained at being a seven foot tall pregnant princess for Halloween.

“I feel very silly”, Lilieth said, standing with her arms out to her sides, letting them get air before she was forced completely into the padded midsection of her sister’s idea for a costume. “I’m swimming in this thing.”

Eric poked his head out of the neck of the tuxedo shirt he’d stuffed. “Yeah, but we’ll look good. Isn’t that the point?”

“I don’t want to be fat.”

Eric struggled to get his hands out of the shirt. “Neither do I, but we’d look even sillier with your head and my legs sticking out of the shirt.”

“Couldn’t we wear it loose?” She asked as she put on the shiny black shoes.

Eric shook his head. “I thought of that. We’d look like a scarecrow.”

Lilieth didn’t comment on that, but instead helped him put on the black jacket and the long arms he’d made. With all the trouble he’d gone to making this outfit, she felt it was only fair that she help him wear it. He stood on the bed and stepped on to her shoulders, his eleven-year-old body heavy but not unmanageable. He almost immediately fell back off trying to tuck the shirt into the pants and she had to reach out and help pull things together, doing her best to pull the tails of the shirt down far enough to pull him down and keep him securely seated. His padding met hers perfectly – she was impressed by that – and left her with only a narrow view out a button hole. It was cozy but hot and she nosed her way forward to get more air.

“Can you feel this?” He asked, pushing a little on her with one knee.

“Yeah. Is that turn?”

“Yup.”

Given his position, all his signals had a chance of striking a sensitive spot. Not that she was likely to feel very titillated stuck in a stuffed man belly. “So what’s stop and go?”

“This is stop.” He squeezed. “And go.” A tiny flick of both legs.

“And what’s run?” She joked.

“AAAARRRGGHHH!” He replied.

“Need a comb?” She asked as she figured out what the little bag attached to the zipper was for.

“Not yet.” He said. “This way.” He steered her towards a table where he’d laid out the rest of their costume.

“A bowler hat and a fake mustache?” Lilieth asked. “Really?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Eric asked, perching the hat on his head.

“Please tell me there’s no umbrella.”

“Of course there’s an umbrella!” Eric told her. “Now let me practice sounding older.” He said in an unconvincing deep parody of an adult.

“I’m glad I’m down here.” She said. “Even if I am going to be a mess when I get out of it.” She ambled their gestalt man to the bathroom to look at the result. Eric hadn’t done badly, she thought. Making him fat hid her head and his legs as he said it would, and gave their combined person a low enough crotch that his stumpy legs didn’t look wholly out of place. He was a real rolly-polly and she giggled at the thought that if they fell over they wouldn’t separate but instead just roll away. She adjusted her grip on his legs and tickled his feet.

“Stop that!” He said in his mustachio voice before breaking into giggles. “Don’t make me turn this man around.”

“I don’t think you could if you wanted to. Is there anything else or can we get outside? I’m getting hot.” She said, walking to the door.

“One more thing.” He stopped her and she had to tighten her grip and grit her teeth as he bent their man and picked up an umbrella.

“It’s not raining.” She said.

“But it is fashionable.” He replied smugly, hanging the umbrella over the plastic arm.

Greg wondered what people would think when he walked in to the middle school gym with Mynne on his shoulders. He wasn’t quite old enough to be a chaperone and he hoped the teachers wouldn’t make him leave and have her spend the party with a ridiculously long gown pooled around her legs, unable to dance and barely capable of walking. What was strange was that none of the staff even seemed to notice when they entered and Greg was even more confused – and almost turned a heel stopping - when Mynne had them go to the admission table. “Hi!” She said to the balding vice principal. “I’m here to chaperone.”

Greg was flummoxed when instead of arguing, Mr. Eldrige asked, “Name, miss?”

“Tally Skyhi. I’ll get my ID.”

Shaking his head, Greg rummaged through the purse until he found a rectangular card and pressed it into her hand.

“Everything looks in order, Miss Skyhi.” Greg could have sworn he saw the old man wink! “I’m sure your vantage point will ensure that nothing happens to our students.”

Greg couldn’t suppress a grunted exclamation of shock and Mynne rubbed his face with her gloved plastic hand. “He’s so precocious!” She cooed. A hard squeeze reminded him to leave and she wiggled on his shoulders he even remembered to start giving Tally a little hip swing too.

“What was all that about?” He whispered as they entered the gym.

“I told you to trust me.” Mynne said. “Now hush. Little babies in their mother’s bellies aren’t supposed to talk.” Tally rubbed her belly to emphasize the point and squeaked when Greg sneezed and she teetered and had to clamp down hard with her knees to stay on, doubling over with her hands pressed to her belly for balance. “Or do that!”

“Hello! How do you do?” Eric called to a woman who was watching them go by.

“You’re playing this up way too much.” Lilieth said.

“Shh!” He squeezed the padding around her. “What a rumbly belly!” He boomed to anyone nearby. To Lilieth he whispered, “At least I’m not making us stumble around like we’re drunk.”

“I can’t see the ground!” She complained. “You made us too fat. It’s also not easy keeping my balance when you keep on waving and being jolly at people.”

“We’re almost there.” Eric told her. “I thought you were having fun.”

Lilieth cracked her neck. “I am, but you’re having too much. Try to keep your balance a little better, little bro.”

“Fine.” He pressed his hand against her part of the costume. “Now be quiet. It’s really important we do it right here.” They ambled up to the desk and to Lilieth’s horror she heard her brother introducing himself as ‘Largi Biggins’ and that he was there as a chaperone. She bent reflexively when her brother went to sign the sheet and she passed him the ID he asked for with nerveless fingers. She recovered enough on their way in to ask, “How?”

“Secret plans and clever tricks.” He said in his ‘Largi’ voice. “Maybe you should look around.” He added smugly. She turned them around slowly, trying not to bump into the kids they were supposed to be watching. It was pretty obvious what her brother was talking about when she saw them, though she couldn’t figure out who was on top until she was almost right next to them.

“Good evening, Tally!” Largi boomed. “How nice to see you.”

“Likewise,” she chirped, opening her arms to embrace the enormous man.

“So who –“

“Greg?”

“Lilieth?”

“Oh man! So Eric got you to do it too.” The tall woman’s belly said.

“Uh-huh. This must be what they meant.” Largi’s replied.

“Care to dance, Ms. Skyhi?” Largi said.

“I’d be delighted.” Tally replied.

Their plastic hands fit each others’ bodies perfectly and their mutual support made it easier for the sweating older siblings to keep them dancing slowly but not clumsily. A ring of laughing middle schoolers was easily dismissed by the youngers who were pretending to be adults and the elders who were too busy trying to press up against each other, impeded by the padded clothing they were stuck in. When they finally did get the thinnest face portions close, they were able to talk quietly without being heard, keeping up the dance with each other and the kids on top of them. “My brother’s so weird that I thought this was just something he wanted to try and getting us together would be him going up to your house and claiming to be a teacher.”

“You’re not alone there. I thought my sister would try to do something similar.” Greg said, still trying to kiss Lilieth through the skirt.

“How do you think they got the teachers to go along?” Lilieth asked, pressing her lips to the shirt.

“I’m sure they’ll explain at great length later.” Greg replied.

“My, but your insides are talkative today.” Tally said.

“And your baby is very advanced.” Largi agreed. “My heavens but I’ve never heard them talk so young.”

“Kids these days.” Tally replied. “So determined to grow up fast.”

“Hey you!” Largi shouted over Tally’s shoulder. “Hands where I can see them.”

She tittered. “We should do this more often.”

“You’re so right.” He tried to twirl her and they laughed as she fell backwards and he was almost dragged off of Lilieth trying to catch her. Their midsections slammed back together, the teenagers intent on getting all the contact they could. “You do look lovely tonight.” He said.

Mynne blushed. “Thank you. I like the mustache.”

They slow danced, pressed together by the amour of their lower halves. Occasionally one would playfully scold one of the kids, but most of the time they were left alone. The novelty of their tall costumes had worn off since they couldn’t figure out who was under the clothes and their classmates were more interested in trying to sneak things past the other chaperones. The dances grew slower with each one until finally Lilieth and Greg agreed that they were done and the Largi had to say goodbye to Tally. Sitting down was more uncomfortable than standing since to ‘make it authentic’ would require the teens below to lie down with their shoulders up. Tally and Largi went to the restrooms, laughing as their lowers tried to go into the wrong ones and had to be steered hard into the correct doors.

Tally primped in front of the mirror above the sink. “I hardly feel like we’d even begun.” She said, smiling at her unspoiled reflection. Apart from a bit of bluffing and what now felt like near effortless balancing, Mynne hadn’t been working very hard at all.

Greg lifted Tally’s skirt up and tucked it back so it wasn’t in his way. He was red faced and sweating. “Yeah, but your butt was going to start to smell soon if we kept going.”

“How vulgar!” She said, putting her gloved plastic hand to her mouth. Greg knelt and she jumped off, vainly trying to keep her skirt from dragging on the tiles. “So were we right?”

“Yeah, yeah.” Lilieth said, wriggling out of the thickly padded trousers and brushing her wet hair out of her face. “You two are awesome and we’re just a pair of dumb, love-struck teens.” She hugged Eric. “Thanks.”

Eric blew out his mustache and grinned. “You’re welcome, sis. It truly is a shame we have to stop so early.”

Lilieth filled her hands with water from the sink and washed her face. “You’re not getting me to carry you around again. I’m beat.”

“What if I carried you?”

Lilieth couldn’t help but smile. “You two planned this already, didn’t you?”

“Maybe…” Mynne smiled knowingly. “It could just be that when we go back out, you’ll find Mr. Biggins miraculously recovered and ready for another dance.”

“You can’t be serious.” Greg said. “Lilieth might get away with that bowler hat and a mustache, but I would never look decent in your wig and Carmen Sandiego hat. And even if Eric’ strong enough to lift Lilieth, I’m not really sure you could hold me for very long.”

“Aww, thanks, Greg.” Mynne said. “I’m glad you’re thinking about it being a nice costume.”

“That and I’m not feeling too confident about crossdressing.”

“You might want to take off the high heels and the pantyhose before you say that.” Mynne’s eyes danced.

“You brought makeup with?” Greg sighed.

“Naturally.” She pushed her older brother down onto the seat of the toilet. “Let me take care of you.”

The makeup felt strange to Greg, like having something on his face he wanted to wipe away with the back of his wrist but knew he couldn’t. Mynne hovered around him, adding this and that to his face all while sounding very happy to be feminizing her brother. She refused to let him see the final result, instead carefully fixing the wig to his head, placing the hat just so, and getting him to slip into the top of the dress. It was only when she was standing with him on her shoulders having already put on the stockings and shoes that she walked them to the sink mirror and let him see.

Though Tally didn’t look quite like the same lady who had entered, neither did she look entirely false. Greg didn’t quite fit the plastic arms though he could work them well enough to get Mynne to pass up the sunglasses, which seemed unnecessary with the eyeshadow and mascara Mynne had given him. Her figure was off since the costume had been made for long legs and a smaller torso so she looked a narrow hipped and high waisted. Tally swished her skirt indecisively, twisting this way and that, Greg getting Mynne to give him profile views – more to make sure Mynne wasn’t shaking with his weight - before Tally gave herself a firm nod. “All right,” he said softly, trying to sound like a girl. “Let’s see if my date is ready yet.”

Tally met Largi outside, and the soft layer of color Mynne had put on Greg’s cheek was swiftly eclipsed by the rush of blood to his face. Tally looked down demurely as Largi approached and the soft-skinned mustachioed man lifted her chin and smiled. “Can I borrow your eyebrow pencil?” He asked.

“Of course!” Tally stammered. She handed him the pencil and Lilieth briefly freed one hand to give her cheeks a little more darkness to make them seem hollower. She then drew fine lines around her eyes. “There.” Largi said in a laughably bad deep voice. “Thank you, my dear.”

“You’re welcome.” Tally said. She took his arm.

“You seem a little more animated now.” Largi smiled, nodding at Tally’s sassier sashay as they went back to the gym.

Tally put her other hand on her hip. “Like it?”

“I do.” Before they went in they kissed, all the need from being separated before and the illicit joy at doing so coming out in one press of their lips together before the younger siblings decided their elders were getting too frisky.

“We don’t want you getting caught like that.” Mynne said. “They won’t bother you if you just dance.”

“Thanks, babe.” Tally said, rubbing her belly.

The DJ was still doing slow dances and the couple made sure to go no further than furtive brushes of each other’s cheeks and a whispered endearment. Then came a faster beat and despite being smaller legs carrying heavier tops now, Tally and Largi were feeling energetic. Greg and Lilieth laughed as they tried to keep up with the erratic dance moves being foisted on them and their euphoria eventually overcame them in overconfidence. Largi tried to twirl Tally and their feet tangled, all eyes suddenly on the false adults as Greg tumbled from Mynne’s shoulders and Largi broke into his component halves, the hair tie keeping Lilieth’s hair under her hat coming loose and spilling her brown hair down her back. Tally tried to drape her skirt around Mynne as they scrambled on the floor, her cheeks turning scarlet as she looked at the laughing middle schoolers. Largi was easier to put back together, Lilieth hopping back onto Eric and tucking in his shirt before offering a steadying hand to Tally, who was still getting herself assembled. Largi braced himself to help and with both of them ready was able to offer a little assistance in helping his date up. Tally smiled weakly and dusted off her skirt. “Oh my.”

“Indeed.” Largi said. “Perhaps we had better go.”

“We’re OK, really!” Eric said.

“Nevertheless, it’s been a busy evening and we’re all tired.” Tally said to her quietly protesting belly. With a firm twist of the knee, Greg had Mynne turned to the door. They smiled and exchanged brief pleasantries with a teacher on their way out and the pantomime of being two responsible adults cheered the four somewhat. “I don’t suppose we have to go home.” Tally said, winking at Largi when she was sure neither sibling could see. “I bet you’d look great at the fair trying to swing the hammer to win me a prize. I bet you’d come apart nicely doing it.”

“Or perhaps we could try to get into an R rated movie.” Largi agreed. “Though we’d get a lot of complaints from people couldn’t see the screen.”

“Let’s go horseback riding!” Tally laughed. “We could ride under a bar, grab on and then wait for the horses to come back with our legs.”

“Are any of those crazy enough for you?” Largi asked his gut.

“I like the horse one.” Mynne said.

“Oh, hush!” Tally told her. “Expectant mothers probably shouldn’t ride horses anyway. It might make me go into labor and I don’t want to end up giving birth to you in the middle of a paddock.”

“Home then,” Eric said.

“Although…” Mynne suggested. “There’s a park right over there. Our hormone crazed teenage riders may have been under the knowing eye of our teachers before, but who would comment on two adults kissing under the harvest moon?”

“We could survive a few minutes more if you want.” Eric offered.

“Shall we?” Tally offered her arm.

“By all means.” Largi took it and they walked up the small hill to the clearing where nothing obstructed their view of the quite impressive full moon. Largi took Tally’s chin and Greg let Lilieth play the classical paramour pulling his girl into a kiss. This was a longer, deeper kiss that ended in their eyes locking together until Lilieth broke into giggles. “Oh, Greg! You should see yourself.”

“What?”

“Your expression just now. Long lashes, pouty lips. I feel like a man just looking at the way you look at me.”

“Can I help if it I’m beautiful?” Greg asked, fluttering his eyeslashes.

“No, and I can’t help this.” Lilieth drew him into another kiss. “But before our legs start to complain about being stuck standing here while we have fun, maybe we’d better go home.”

“Yeah, it’s going to be hard enough explaining why I’m wearing makeup if I get caught. I don’t want to add a little sister with heatstroke or someone noticing the giants making out and putting the pieces together.” He brushed her cheek with his hand. “I think I’m going to trust Mynne more often.”

“Yeah, our guts know a lot more than we credited them for.”

Tally impulsively pecked Largi on the lips again and then deliberately turned and left, swaying her hips to keep up the play that she was a hot lady leaving a date she loved. Largi left a moment later and both of their nights ended in the older sibling hitting the younger with a pillow until they stopped looking so smug, though Greg’s had an added apology to mollify Mynne enough to tell him how to get the lipstick and mascara off before their parents got home.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments