Bimbo Kisses, Lollipop Dreams: A Platinum Chef/ Delacroix side story, Part I

Printer-friendly version

Bimbo Kisses, Lollipop Dreams: A Delacroix Side Story.

 

Robert didn't have anything left to live for. The drugs were barely getting him from one day to the next. Without any money, he and his girlfriend decide for one more score to buy the drugs they craved. But things go wrong, and Robert is watching his life bleed out of a gunshot wound. But he was saved, redeemed by a spirit of justice who only demanded one thing in return: Use this gift to help the lives of others.

Robert was reborn as Bobbie: A cute, blonde teenage girl with a gift for baking and the ability to heal the emotional scars of people who come into her life. One of the first people was Tim, a loser who'd walked down the same dark path she had. With Bobbie's help, he claimed the life he was meant for, along with Bobbie's love. Together they revitalized the bakery he lived above, and bought Cheepskates baked goods to the town of Delacroix.

But her good deeds attracted the attention of those who were Justice's enemy. Lust was a malevolent spirit who fed on pleasure and carnal delight. She targeted Bobbie, first by using her old girlfriend into a "Thrall" who served Lust unquestioningly in exchange for the power and pleasure she offered. Newly christened as Roxx, she tried to destroy her life from the outside. When that didn't work, Lust sent her unwitting Thrall Faye into her life. Faye was confident, seductive, buxom and beautiful. Bobbie was envious of her life. Justice switched their bodies confident that all Bobbie needed to what she was fighting against, but Bobbie developed a taste of the pleasures Lust had to offer.

Bobbie was at first consumed by the new freedom and pleasure that Faye's life offered her. Sex and carnal delight came easily to her, while Faye struggled to adjust to her new life in Bobbie's body. Eventually both girls adjusted to their new lots in life, Bobbie with pleasure and power, Faye with the love of Tim as her boyfriend. but it couldn't last, and eventually the two girls found a way back, their twin resolves strengthened by the challenges they had faced.

Now with the end of the school year coming up, Bobbie has been trying to help her sister Kim become adjusted to the life of a Thrall since she too fell victim to Lust's deception. At the same time, Tim has been growing increasingly impatient to learn just what misdeeds Bobbie had indulged in during her time in Faye's body....

 

 

Chapter 76

Faye was looking at her phone. Tim? What the hell did he want?

Does it matter? You’re gonna go.

The timing was confusing, simple as that.  Tim’s not gonna cheat on Bobbie.

Driving to the bakery was strange, especially since he was just at her house. What could he possibly have to say to her that he couldn’t say in front of Bobbie?

And, as if to garnish everything, he had asked her to take the back stairs. No, not suspicious at all.

Tim was sitting at the table, drinking a coke. Staring at his phone, he addressed her without looking up immediately.

“What is so important that you had to make me drag my ass all the way out here?” Faye narrowed her eyes slightly, focusing on Tim. Instantly a shower of ribbons exploded around him, humming to life as they whipped and twirled about him like seaweed in a coral reef of color. She smiled to herself, knowing each different color represented a new emotion or desire that he was currently burdened with.

Faye was marked as a Thrall, a servant of a darker power named Lust. That kind of mark has its drawbacks: Bottomless libido, breasts that grew instead of allowing her to put on weight, and a body that was literally made for sex. The trivial matter that she used to be a regular guy before having to deal with any of that only heightened the confusion.

But being able to read peoples emotions at a glance?

You never lose at poker, so at least that's something.

So, thanks for that, Lust.

 ***

“Hi, Faye.” Tim was staring at the screen of his phone.  To him it was funny, because he was looking at a photo of a nearly nude Faye Valentine, whilst the real one stood only feet away. He had the picture strip from Fresh! up on his bedroom wall. The dream he had starring both of them came into crisp focus…Bobbie, Faye.  He had this whole strange dichotomy in his head. There was Bobbie on the one hand, while Faye occupied the other. He had been intimate with both of them and both of their bodies, just not at the same time. Trying to figure it out was like trying to decide who was indeed on first.

“Okay,” She said. “I’m here. Please tell me that there’s some new experiment you want me to try. This diet is causing me to be something of a bitch.”

Tim finally looked up. “You could never be a bitch. Like your namesake, coolness makes up for it.” That smile of his popped up, brightening the rooftop. “I asked Bobbie what your real name was.”

Faye’s blush disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Tim shrugged and chuckled. “But, hell. You are Faye Valentine, minus the ever-present cigarette, of course.”

She watched him look down; yellows, reds and blues were throbbing like an infected wound. Twisting in between each other in tight coils.

“I…” Tim paused for a breath. He couldn’t think of anything clever to say. Every line of memorized movie dialogue fell short by miles. There was a moment that I’ll be back was a good idea. “I…” Tim let out an exasperated sigh. "I don't know what I was thinking. I just got all worked up thinking about Bobbie and the prom and everything afterwards and I guess I started to panic."

"If you're gonna tell me we need to have sex so you can get straightened out, you're in for a serious case of blue balls."

"No!" Tim's cheeks were flushed with embarrassment, streaks of crimson moved in lava lamp like blobs. "I just thought...” He put a hand to his forehead. “Crap...it's so dumb. I'm so dumb. I’m sorry I brought you out here. Now I feel like I’m cheating on…"

Faye felt a pang of regret for being so harsh. Tim was sweet, but fragile at the same time. It was one of the things that drew her to him as Bobbie.

"You thought what? I mean, we kind of did have sex, in the graveyard." Faye felt a concession was in order. Her history

            Tim pulled out his phone and showed her the pictures he had amassed from forwarded emails and selfies. “I…”

Faye wanted to slap him, everything she thought about him started to evaporate.

Tim saw her demeanor change. “No.” He said, shocked that anyone even thought he could have the idea.

"I could never… It’s just I’m so confused. I mean. We… when you… were her…. And then we when you was she…” The bodyswapping madness was difficult to verb tense around. “I just wanna know what happened. She won’t tell me, does she not trust me...? I sort of told her everything. She got the freeze dried version. You got the full Dobler. I mean…I don't want to lose her, Faye. She's a part of me. That’s my problem. Is it me? Says she doesn’t want to hurt me. Maybe I’ve seen too many movies, but…”

“Definitely.” Faye snickered. If anything about Tim Flaherty and Bobbie spoke in movie references, the more obscure the better. From silent films to the post modern weirdness of today, they truly had seen it all. The fact that they understood each other formed their secret code; one that only just barely went over Faye’s head.

He still overlooked it when I got it wrong. Bobbie explained with great laughter when she had explained how off her reference mistakes were. Faye overlooked it now.

Tim exhaled hard nasally. “Manic Pixie Dream Girls, Faye. Once they’ve helped you…”

“They leave.” Moisture accumulated at the corners of his eyes. “I can’t just be okay with losing a part of me, right?” The yellow took over with supernova intensity.

“I mean, I can ask you. I mean, am I? Do you think we? Because you've been out with me…”

"What?" Faye said. "You are not Han Solo, nor are you James Bond. Hell, you're not even Ace Ventura."

Tim could see she was struggling for names he’d recognize. Dammit, why couldn’t it be video game characters?

Faye softened the rest of the way."But you are Tim Flaherty. She loves you, and I can see why. She doesn’t do anything without a reason." She moved closer to him, looking even more intently. The colored ribbons of his emotions and desires taking on a solidity she had never seen before. Wish I knew how to help him. “One thing though." she walked closer to him feeling suddenly dazzled by his colors and dazed by the brightness. She grabbed at a yellow blob and pinched it, elongating it into a thread. Then, she dragged it through one of the red patches, only to find a purple one deep beneath the other two.

To Faye, it felt like she poked the handful of ribbon further into the miasma of color. There was resistance as she dragged her hand around. Coming to, she jerked her hand away quickly.

The color swarm began to rotate quickly, the color siphoning away from the center. Tentacular ribbons of many colors shot out and surrounded Faye, closing around her. Squeezing her ever tighter into a tiny point…

“I just wanna know, Faye….” Tim pleaded, he didn’t care what happened. It was Bobbie, he loved her.

“That’s all I want.” Was the last thing she heard before all sound and light got more and more distant.

             ***

            Tim felt strange as the world dissolved away and was instantaneously rebuilt in front of him. He stared upward into brown eyes.

            Faye’s eyes aren’t… A flash of Bobbie talking to him with Faye’s mouth, and…

            “Ai ya, tien ah. Tzao gao…”

             ***

            Faye looked into eyes that he recognized all too well. The same eyes he'd seen every day for the last year staring back from a mirror while doing makeup, or studied from headshots for modeling portfolios.

Son of a bitch, not again.

Tim screamed something in what Faye could have sworn was Mandarin. He winced reflexively, words jettisoning from his mouth reflexively. “Wrong kind of Asian.”

Tim's cute new features contorted into an expression that might have passed for angry if Faye was too hungover to care. She threw up her slim hands in shock at the unfolding situation.

"Gah! What the hell did you do?" Tim stumbled backward, mind racing to try and reconcile how different her body suddenly felt, voice now seeming to drip with honey. She looked down and couldn’t see her feet, the view obscured by two bowling balls someone must have stuffed under her shirt. How the hell was this even possible? She...she was Faye. Just like Bobbie had been. It made no sense. It wasn't what she'd asked for when she wanted when she'd asked Faye to meet her!

"I don't know!" Faye pleaded with Tim’s voice, "You told me that finding out was all you wanted.. And I got caught up in trying to think about how it happened!"

All you wanted.

Bobbie’s words echoed in Tim's mind. Maybe you don't want to know what  happened. If this was what she mean, then Bobbie couldn't have been more right.

Faye stumbled backward, shaking his head as he struggled with his newfound height and shifted center of gravity. He blinked, looking down at himself in a mixture of despair and elation, the two polar emotions mixing like oil on water. A guy again....male? The dream he'd given up on so long ago was suddenly a reality. "Holy crap...I'm a dude...I'm a dude!" His voice betrayed a hint of elation that caught Tim’s ear.

"Wait....are you happy about this?" Tim’s new eyes widened in shock.

Faye looked back at the buxom Japanese girl that was now Tim… he? felt a sudden stirring in his jeans that he hadn't experienced in over a year. "What? No...I mean...well, a little. Maybe. Fuck."

Tim's violet eyes went wide with indignation and a sudden burst of anger. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?!"

Faye recoiled slightly, holding up his hands defensively. The distinctly feminine gesture looked odd coming from a male body. "Tim, breathe. Listen to yourself. You're panicking for no reason, jumping at fucking shadows."

"I think not being me… Me being Faye Valentine is a great reason to panic." Tim shot back, voice trembling.

Tim didn't know what to do. Her whole body was shaking now, completely overwhelmed by fear and emotion. In a moment of absolute weakness, she latched on to her old body. Faye clumsily brought his arms around the body she was driving just a few short minutes ago. Tim's head came to rest against his firm, unyielding chest. There was something about the way Faye’s arms encircled her, like the wagons under Indian attack in old Westerns.

Tim felt safe, like everything would just turn out okay as long as he was there.

"Listen to me.” Faye said, slowly letting go. Tim wondered if the hand that brushed her ass was an accident. “I think I know...how we can fix this. I did it just now. I can do it again, but-"

Tim's blue eyes widened in horror "There's a but?"

Faye paused, trying to give Tim a moment to calm down. "I need time, okay? I can't see the ribbons any more. I need to talk to Bobbie, figure out what she did when she was in your position. So just chill..."

“Ribbons?”

“Look at me.” Faye said. Tim looked up into his brown eyes. “Do you see colors floating around?”

Tim squinted slightly, “So it’s not acid?”

“No,” Faye said, shaking her head. “It’s emotions and desires. What do you see?”

Tim looked closer, someone had spilled a bag of ethereal Skittles over Faye.

His own face. “You look like a vampire from Twilight, all colorful and sparkly.”

Faye laughed. “You couldn’t have said anything more girl right there? Maybe you should give it a chance.

"Why the hell would I want to do that? Prom is next week. I have a hotel room… I can’t go like this."

Faye bit her tongue, resisting the urge to say that being a guy again was all she'd ever wanted. The one forbidden pleasure she couldn't have; thoughts of the girl in his arms and Bobbie together at prom crowding out all others. “This isn't as bad as you think. Bobbie did it for weeks, right? Besides...you might learn something. Fuck, did I ever.”

Tim gave Faye an odd look. Faye rolled her eyes, noting how gaining a second X chromosome clearly hadn't helped Tim's intuition yet. “Understand her more, dipshit. This could bring you two closer."

“Any closer and…” Tim tried to picture being closer to Bobbie, but the thought was suddenly hijacked by a vision of her waiting at the Bakery, lying naked on the countertop, eyes filled with wanton lu-

Tim blinked, shaking her head lightly. Where the hell did that come from? An unfamiliar warmth and tightness in the space between her thighs suddenly rang out like a church bell.

Faye smiled a dudely smile. “Just a little… excited?”

Tim blushed as much as Faye’s skin would allow.

“It’s cool, dude.” Faye said laughing. She hadn’t thought about this moment since those early days when she had still been run over by bicycles and victimized by cheerleader rage.

“Faye… um… my boner’s poking me.” She looked down at him.

“Is it weird that it doesn’t feel weird?”

Faye reached down into his pants and readjusted himself. Tim thought there was part of an ecstatic eye roll in there.

“Look.” Faye said, straightening to his full height. Tim noticed that he seemed to be stretching. She’s just never been that tall before, the vomiting kaleidoscope hadn’t stopped. If anything it sped up, adding inhuman hues into the already dancing miasma. “I might know what to do.” She flipped out Tim’s phone.

“You have to …” Tim started, but to her surprise, Faye already had the call sent.

“Kim? Hi, you think it’s cool if I come by in a few minutes? Cool, I’ll see you in a bit, short stuff.”

Short stuff? What the hell? It was Tim’s voice, but didn’t sound like Tim at all.

“So what about me?” Tim asked, brushing hair over a shoulder.

“Sure you don’t want to try it out just a little?” Faye smirked.

“You haven’t given me a really good reason to consider it.”

Faye’s smirk broadened as he brought his hands forward. She gave the ‘tits of destruction’ a firm squeeze.

Tim wore a frightened look for a second as Faye’s brawny hands grasped the massive protrusions that thrust proudly from her chest. She gasped as the nerves did their choreography into the pleasure centers of her brain.

“Not fair…” Tim said as her eyes tried to look at her brain.

“It’s not all bad, is it?” Faye asked.

No, it isn’t… “Not fucking fair.”

Chapter 77

Faye stood in Tim’s room,  looking around. “Blacklight posters?”

“Hey.” Tim said. “Shut up. I used to smoke a lot of weed, remember? There’s probably some old issues of Heavy Metal in here somewhere.” She plopped down on her unmade bed. “Fuck. I…”

“Look, don’t worry. I’m gonna go get Kim, I think she can help.”

“How?” Tim didn’t sound convinced.

“She can still see the ribbons. She’s one of us. Just stay calm and don’t…”

“Don’t what?” Tim asked, the sudden fear of being left alone rising. “If anything, I’m gonna lock myself in my room. Just glad my mom’s not here.”

“I was gonna say don’t go to the bathroom until I get back.”

“I like that skirt.” Faye finished

Faye got Tim as comfortable as he could before Faye went down to the EVO. Getting into the vehicle proved problematic, as his knees rapped sharply against the steering wheel and his head in the frame of the car. A quick look to the mirror and a hand run over the short hairs that stood straight up. The crispy feeling familiar yet different.

“Fuck.” Faye said, reaching down between his legs for the metal bar that allowed the seat to slide back. When she brought his arm back up, forgotten sensations tingled pleasantly through him as he brushed the alien area. Elation of the testosterone that was coarsing through his brain, momentarily reveling in the feeling of the blood coursing through his ears brought out the forgotten joy of added strength and vitality.

Hello, old friend…

 ***

Tim collapsed in a heap to her bed, trembling. The long, strange hair trailed down towards her lap, the ends folding gently atop her bare legs. She sighed and attempted to gather it behind her neck, opting instead to let it all fall down one side. She looked up reflexively at the mirror and was startled to see Faye there. Her head whipped to the left, sending the newly gathered hair flying. Tim’s gaze rested on the mirror just long enough to see the black and pink waterfall settle.

A small drop of moisture crept into the corner of an eye. Not of sadness, not of dread…

Tim stared downwards, his field of vision engulfed by that very cleavage, straining to be held by a corset top. They were his breasts now. This was his body now.

He was a girl.

Not just any girl, he was Faye. He was stuck in the very body he'd been drawn so inexorably to when Bobbie walked into the bakery naked, save for strategically placed chocolate icing. Just the thought of that caused his body to react in acute fashion. He felt his pulse quicken slightly, his nipples stiffen and swell in their confines, seemingly aching to be touched. and even more strange, instead of he familiar hardness that would spring forth between his legs when confronted by such an image...he felt a warming, a swelling and tightening...followed by a trickle of wetness.

Wow…I…I…I’m…

Beautiful. She widened her eyes and traced a hand down her side, lovingly feeling every tiny supple variation. Even underneath the fabric, the electricity of touch conducted its magical charge.

What does the rest feel like? She knew what it looked like, but if it felt this good now…

Tim knew how to unhook a bra; maybe not one handed, but operation of the garment was not an enigma to her. The springy pop of the suddenly released clasp removed all of the support at once, the heavy breasts falling to a more natural resting position.

If we had tits… He’d said that to Kurt once, finishing the remark about how he’d never leave the house.

Now I have them, and I don’t plan on leaving the house. Not quite what I had in mind. Tim gingerly hefted a breast in each hand, noting their weight. The tactile overload promising to envelope her. Fighting to keep rational, she ran her hands around the large globes. Eyes squeezed shut and trying not to moan too loudly. When her thumbs and forefingers finally reached her large, dark nipples the promise was kept.

“Oh, God.” Tim said luxuriantly as the worry took a back seat to the here and now. “They’re real…”

“And they’re spectacular…”

***

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

Kim opened the door and the expected tall form greeted her. “Hi, Tim. What’s going on? Everything okay? You sounded…” She stopped midsentence, the porch light reflecting the pink gem in her lip. Something was different about Tim. When she focused and the ribbons came into view, they were agitated, like something was disturbing their natural flow.  Twisting like a spiralling worm; there it was, a slender thread whose complete absence of color only made it stand out amidst the others.

And the colors…

            Oh, no way. This is too good to be true.

             “Hi, Faye.” Kim started giggling uncontrollably, her body heaving with ragged gasps of breath.

“How in the hell did you…” Faye rasped his hand down his scratchy face.

Kim pointed to a spot on the left side of his chest. “There’s this thread there that’s sort of invisible, but I can see everything around it… That means one of us. Couldn’t be Roxx, had to be you.”

“Elementary, my dear Valentine.” The small girl said, a smile suddenly occupying her cute features.

Faye wrinkled his nose. It was maddening to have everyone know what was happening before him. “Great. Could you come with me so we can get this situation unfucked?”

Kim looked over at the EVO. “Sure.” She reached out a hand and gently ran it along the side of his stomach. He shuddered and half closed his eyes.

“What is that like?”

“You can find out after we get everyone back where we belong. For all I know you might be in here before this is all over.” Faye said, the raging protrusion in his pants making thought a shade more difficult than usual.

“Fine, just let me get my purse.” Kim said. The small girl was gone and on her way back down the stairs. In her hand a blood splattered meat cleaver…

Faye froze. What is she…? There was a sudden fear… blades. I stab, she chops. Makes perfect sense. Relief spread as he realized what it was.

Oh, it’s her purse. He saw the zipper that ran along the upper spine and started to laugh. “Cute.”

“Thanks, Like you said. You embraced it, just thought my thinly veiled anger needed a thinner veil.” She shrugged.

 ***

Bobbie was still looking at the little figures, it was shocking the level of detail that Beth was able to bring out with a few simple strokes. Tim’s questioning continued to bother her. I wish I could make him understand. But, how could she do that without explaining Rach, Nick, Luka, Heather…

Agee? The thought of him nearly made her gag. The parade of carnal activities read like a demon’s resume, as much as he loved Bobbie.

…If I feel I can’t trust you…

God, that bothered her. Not telling Tim was going to nibble at her psyche.

As she set the figure into the plastic bowl, she wondered what could be done to make him understand.

 ***

The top and bra had found their way onto the floor. Tim was still staring at the body she now occupied; the supple skin, the pouty lips. And those breasts… She was having a hard time taking her hands away; the unfamiliar tingling sent new signals singing through her body. How far does it go?

Does she feel like this all the time? The mystery of the sensations deepened as the burning traces moved further down to the top of her skirt. She bit her bottom lip as her thumb hooked into the waistband of her skirt, something sounding like a moan and a gasp had a love child. The fire burned hotter as it trailed further down, working its way into that most sensitive of deltas.

She couldn’t help but smile as the skirt slid effortlessly to the floor. Turning, Tim wiggled her hind end and flipped her hair back over the other shoulder. The diagonal lines reaching out from her panties to greet the elastic at the hip, she smacked at her own ass and gave the mirror a smile and a wink… Even the sting feels good.

Tim turned back to face the mirror, she was down to just the panties now. An off white quasi triangle of fabric emblazoned with the unmistakable logo of a popular game console. The broken circle in green proudly proclaiming ACHIEVEMENT LOCKED.

An evil thought crept into her mind. Whatever she looked like, Tim was in there, and judging from the torrent of touch, everything was hooked up properly.

Come on, you wanna know. It can’t be that difficult.

The rationalizing started even before the first finger found its way underneath the snug waistband.

It finished the moment her fingers found what they were looking for.

 ***

When Bobbie saw that Tim was calling, she thought it was to apologize.

“Hi.”

“Hey, blondie.” Faye’s voice returned through the speaker. “What are you wearing?”

“Blondie? What the…?” Tim had never spoken like that to her.

“That’s right, toots. It’s Faye.”

“Faye…” Bobbie let confusion play on her face. “What the…”

Reading her thoughts, Faye continued. “I don’t know. I did it this time, and I’m not sure how. I have Kim here with me…”

“Kim? Why?”

            “I can’t see the ribbons anymore, I need Kim for that. Don’t worry. I’m sure we can fix this quickly. I just got the body back, don’t want Tim pulling a Bobbie 2.0”

            The confidence in Faye’s voice made Bobbie relax a little. “How are you holding up?

            “Me? Fine. Just like riding a bike right?”

            “Hmmm.”

            “I’ll keep you posted. I’m headed back there right now.”

            “Okay. I’ll see you soon.” Faye flipped the phone shut and tried twice to lodge the phone in cleavage that wasn’t there.

 ***

Roxx had the icepack on her wrist. Need to stop doing that catch with this hand. For the first time this month, there was a little extra money left. Roxx took that money and purchased a new couch, finally getting rid of the old one that had so much mileage on it from Robb, Kim, Mary, and only Lust knew who else over the lifecycle of shitty American furniture.

            After the little altercation that left at least one assailant concussed; or probably worse now that she thought about it, she knew that Nikki was following her home.

            Not good business to leave your best player unprotected, right? Boris and Yevgeniy were no fools; unauthorized activity was dealt with swiftly. Definitely swifter now that their ownership of the club had been consolidated. All of the operations were running under a single roof. Boris and Yevgeniy even had converted the old cistern into a safe.

            Roxx watched the ice melt around her wrist for the next hour, reducing the swelling. She considered a painkiller, but decided that she needed to keep the pain at the forefront to avoid exacerbating the injury. She was due to pick up some new product tonight, just glad to have a minute to think. Now, if only someone would kill that music…

             ***

            “…then the ribbons were solid. That ever happen to you?”

            “No.” Kim said. “At least not that I know of. Didn’t know that was possible.”

            “Me neither.” Faye said, resting an elbow on the EVO’s door.

“So?” Kim asked.

“How’s the penis?”

Faye’s raucous laughter played out over the heavy bass of the dubstep track, cancelling out the music and turning it into discordant noise.

 ***

Tim’s rough sheets had a different smell to them, musky, different. She turned her head into both her shoulder and the mattress. Pain blossomed as her teeth found purchase, the hurt blended with the heavens. Her hands moved faster against her crotch as the swelling plateaued while the tightening built. The confusing trickle threatened to burst the dam that she was finding more and more difficult to reinforce with thought alone.

What the hell…oh my god. Scenes from a thousand movies played at once

She pressed her tongue into the roof of her mouth as control slipped away. Time, too was lost in the fog; one of the thoughts that Tim couldn’t have involved the length of time that had passed while she lay there.

 ***

“Glad I have the key. I really hope this is an easy fix.” Faye said, shaking the keys loose.

Kim was still chuckling. “Still can’t believe its Tim up there, can’t wait to see this.”

They climbed the stairs, just before reaching the top there was a sound; a single  yap from one of those flipping toy dogs.

That can only mean…. Shit.

Faye walked in, greeted by the sight of her body sprawled out on the bed, naked and glistening with sweat as Tim writhed about in carnal ecstasy.

"Oh god..." He said, smacking his palm against his head.

Tim squeaked in surprise, yanking her hands away as she stared at the intruders. "I...uh..."

“Busted." Kim said, smiling like a Cheshire cat. Faye was still laughing, its severity renewing itself. Tim was scrambling to get the sheets over her nakedness.

        “No no.” Faye leered. “Take your time.”

        “Jeez, Faye. Narcissus much?”

        “What? Not like I’m not gonna do that later.” Faye let the honesty hang out.

       “Ewww.” Kim said. “Don’t wanna know.”

        Faye rolled his eyes at Kim. "You're a Thrall too last I checked, so I'm gonna assume you did exactly the same thing as soon as you got your mark."

        Kim blushed, looking away "Maybe..."

        "That's what I thought." He said, tossing a bundle of clothes that landed at Tim’s feet. "You did, I did, and Tim's having her turn."

        Tim picked up the bundle hesitantly, not familiar enough with her new anatomy to know which part of her naked body she should give priority to covering first

.       “Wait...you mean you're...uhm..." Tim pointed a delicate finger at Kim. Kim was Bobbie’s sister, duped into giving over to Lust while she lay in a hospital bed recovering from an overdose orchestrated by Roxx.

         Kim nodded. "Yeah, a Thrall. Look, it's just a thing with every girl marked as a Thrall, from what I can tell. We get sexier, we get more curves, and we get a sex drive that would make a nymphomaniac blush."

        Tim swallowed. Hard.

        "Just part of the package." Faye shrugged. "There's other stuff, like being able to see peoples emotions. And every Thrall gets one unique ability, too."

        Kim nodded. "Yeah, I haven't had much chance to practice mine, but...I think I can affect people’s desires."

        This was way too much to take in at once. Tim stared at Faye. "What's yours, Adamantium claws and a healing factor?"

       "Inflatable boobs." He said flatly. "Stay away from the snacks."

       Tim was about to object, when Faye looked at his phone. "Shit, we've gotta get going. C’mon, buttercup. Get dressed.”

Tim got up and slowly fed her legs into the undergarment, she felt the fabric slide smoothly up her legs, nestling into the spot that had so recently seen much activity. The bra proved more difficult; after wrestling her breasts into the cups, she began to contort herself into impossible shapes trying to get the small metal hooks to meet up. She grunted as the first hook caught.

“So, is this gonna be easy to fix?” Tim asked, pulling the top over her head and pulling her mass of hair from behind her back. Tim was pulling up the skirt,  the sliding fabric caressing every square inch of her proved to be almost too much. Absently, she wondered how much her bottom lip could take.

 She stood before them. “Okay.” She said timidly, using her hair to hide the blush.

Kim turned around and looked. She whistled lowly.

“What?”

The small girl squinted. “I can’t read you like everyone else.” There was a small thread, it moved through the colors like a living prism, burrowing into infinity. “But, I see how it ended up.” She turned to Faye. She reached out and touched the thread, the sudden jolt made her jump.

 “I…I’m kind of afraid to touch this, it feels weird.”

“What do you mean?” Tim blurted, sounding vulnerable. “I’m… I’m stuck like this” She wailed.

“I’m sorry, Tim. Let’s get you to Bobbie.”

“Okaay.” Tim said, inspecting Faye’s footwear and looked at the multitude of straps. “Now, how do you put these boots on?”

 ***

I guess it’s my turn to do all the worrying. Bobbie’s thoughts were starting to run counter to each other. “I guess I can skip school and run the bakery, with Prom going on next week… Dammit, now I’m talking to myself.” She was also pacing around the living room. Bobbie was thankful that Nick had gone to bed; between finals and studying, his schedule had been hectic.

 The EVO pulled up and Bobbie leapt like a coiled snake she got out to the car quickly. Kim waved, her face stuck between a wince and a smile.  After Tim got out of the car, Faye followed. He stood to his full height, closed the door and leaned on the car. Tim ran awkwardly towards Bobbie, but stopped just short.

“What happened?”

Tim threatened to burst into tears. “I wanted to know what happened, so I asked Faye when you wouldn’t tell me…”

            Bobbie’s face hardened, acquiring a motherly disappointment. “Why would you do that? Maybe I didn’t want you involved in all this… this…”

            “Bullshit.”

Tim groaned, slumping her shoulders. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do...I panicked. I love you, I just thought…"

Bobbie's stern facade melted at the sight of Tim's obvious fear and confusion. She slipped off the apron she was wearing and smiled warmly as she approached him.

"Just calm down, okay? I've been in your position..." She paused as she saw him glare are her.

"Poor choice of words." She conceded. Probably not the best time to bring that up.

Tim groaned softly. "But this is so...weird! At least you were still a girl. I...feel so strange. My body feels so different...the sensations are overwhelming. Ecstasy without the lockjaw." He closed his eyes and leaned into Bobbie.  Safe behind a wall…

Full…

Complete…         

Protected…

Whole…

Bobbie hid a grimace, her mind flung back to when she'd first awoken to find Robb had vanished, only to be replaced by Bobbie. She knew all too well what he was going through, and it made her heart heavy for him. Tim let go after she realized that the sudden urge for chocolate needed to be sated. Reaching into the case with a dainty hand, he retrieved one of the few cupcakes remaining, the chocolate icing inviting.

“Oh, god. Not again.” Faye said.

“Tim, wait.” Bobbie reached forward and grabbed her wrist, Tim released the chocolate treat. She turned and grabbed a cookie from another plate. “Here.”

Tim brought the eyebrows together. “Sugar free. Give the girls a break.”

“Oh, I don’t know.” Faye grinned. “I could stand to see a little more.”

“Faye.” Bobbie turned back to him, her face stern again. “Stop talking. This isn’t going to last.”

Tim bit into the cookie, tired of not understanding.

“Oh, please someone tell me what’s going on?” Tim said, scooting up onto the fondant station. She bounced on her

“Faye’s a Thrall, and through the magic of bullshit. So are you.” Kim said, opening her hand as if unveiling the Prestige.

“What is all this Thrall business?” Tim asked. “I don’t understand, is it like a succ…”

Faye grinned as he sat on the countertop, leaning back with his legs spread obnoxiously wide. "Lemme make this really simple for you."

       "Oh please do, since this is your fault to begin with." Tim said, cute face twisted into a scowl.

       "I'd always had Lust knocking at my door. She was always trying to get something from me, always trying to make an offer that I couldn't refuse." Faye beamed confidently. "Never knew what it was, because I never did what she asked. That meant that I got to live life like a fairly normal girl."

        Tim contemplated that for a moment. "Why did Lust follow you to begin with...I mean, did you always look like...well...me now?"

        "Not important." Faye said dismissively. Tim already knew too much about her shared history with Bobbie. And he had bigger problems to deal with now. "What is important, is that the second Bobbie got the keys to my body, she folded to Lust’s requests faster than The Flash on laundry day."

“Hey. Not the best time.” Bobbie snapped.

“She wants to know so bad, let her find out.” Faye said; her distinctive hand wave seemed more violent, quicker.  More male.

“Not that way.” The more things change… Bobbie thought.

“Let’s just get this fixed.” Bobbie said, exasperated. “Seriously, body swapping… Kirk Cameron ...” She shuddered.

Tim shook her head in agreement. “Please.” She put the rest of the cookie into her mouth.

“Yeah, Bobbie.” Kim started, squinting again. “There’s this… wait a minute. It’s different, shorter.” She turned back to Faye, the invisible skein was similarly shorter.

Bobbie took a turn to look. She understood Faye’s colors, even though she couldn’t see them. Bobbie looked forward to the day when she had it all figured out. Learning to readapt to seeing the darknesses rather than the ribbons of color had been relatively simple.

But she saw it…

A slender, sickly grey thread pulsating through itself with all the splendor of a black and white bloodbath.

Bobbie turned to look at Faye and saw the same emptiness that both she and Roxx had given off, struggling for air and writhing near his heart. Her blonde hair trailed behind her as it whipped around to look at the thread of Tim that was trapped inside Faye.

“Tim.” Bobbie breathed, putting her hand on Tim’s chest.

“Mmmm.” Tim gasped, grasping her wrist and forced her to squeeze. “Your turn.”

Bobbie shook her hand away. She knew Tim couldn’t help it, it only made her feel more sorry for her trapped boyfriend. She reached for it to no avail, her hands passed right through it as sure as if it was being held prisoner in another non-Euclidean spacetime.

“I never wanted this for you.” It was Bobbie’s turn to cry, all of this had gone far enough. She turned again. “Kim?”

“Yeah, I’m on it.” She moved towards Tim and reached for the thread and looked nervously at Bobbie. “Just keep an eye on things, okay. I don’t wanna.”

Bobbie cut her off. “Yeah, just be careful.” She smiled at him. “He’s a part of me.”

“Me, too.” Faye called out. “You’re the only one to ever really get inside Faye Valentine.” He snickered.

Kim pulled at the thread, moving it slowly. Just like Operation… Don’t touch the sides.

Bobbie saw it get hung up on something and it seemed to stretch. “Stop.” She said abruptly.

Kim let go of the thread. “What? What’s wrong.”

Bobbie pointed, “There’s like a block… there.” She circled her finger.

“But it’s just a yellow patch with some blue in it, there shouldn’t be…”

“Trust me, Kim. Something’s wrong.”

“Tim.”

“Hmmm?” Tim brought her eyes up, they were blue. Not the same blue as Bobbie’s; a deeper blue, a darker blue shot through with tiny purple flecks.

“Oh, shit.” Kim said.

“What?” Bobbie asked.

“Everything just changed. He’s all…”

“You’re pretty.” Tim said, with a giggle that bordered on impossibly cute.

“I don’t…” Kim gasped. Tim’s hair started to lighten, the dark streaks of the extensions holding their color to the bitter end. They, too changed to the golden blonde that was rapidly taking over. Bobbie’s face also showed surprise. Faye rose and crossed the space between them quickly. He reached out and tugged on the blonde locks that were still lightening as he moved.

“Owie.” Tim said. “That hurt.”

"Blonde?!” Faye exploded, his anger sounding unusually distressed. “Are you fucking kidding me? Like I don't get enough crap looking like a bimbo without the blonde hair! Fuck, “ He said, pulling his hand away. “And it looks like I’m stuck with the length for the time being. Godammit, Bobbie, how long am I gonna pay for all of your shit?”

“C’mon, Faye.” Kim said, adding a small laugh. “You make a cute blonde.”

“Goddamn.” Tim said, looking at her reflection in the dead screen. She pulled the new curtain of hair away from her face. “You’re not kidding. This is ….. a… terr… horr… …um, a bad thing.”

“Hey.” Kim said. “This is just as much my fault as anyone’s.” She looked back at Tim, her Asian features looking even more exotic surrounded by the blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Look,” Bobbie said. “We need to get… her back to your place. And I’ll keep an eye on her tonight. Faye. You’re gonna have to sleep here. Can’t have Myka asking questions…”

Faye sighed. “At least I’ll be able to change clothes.”

Kim snickered. “Yeah, especially socks.”

Faye grinned back. “Trying to creep into my fantasies?”

“Ewww no.” Kim put up a hand. “Now I want a shower.”

“Bobbie?” Tim asked mousily.

Bobbie softened as she faced the room’s other blonde.

“Yeah?”

“Can I have another cookie?”

Chapter 77

Faye’s taxi service made its stop at Sylvia’s. Kim walked up to the house.

“You’ll be back early tomorrow?” Tim said from the back seat.

Bobbie turned to look at her. “Did your voice just change?”

Did it? “Just something in my throat.” Tim said with a chirpy cough.

“Don’t say that.” Faye said, pulling away. “God, I don’t wanna sound like I have a helium tank crammed up my ass.”

“Well, there’s enough room.” Bobbie shot back.

Tim giggled again, allowing it to continue for a length of time far longer than anyone would deem appropriate.

“Fuck.” Faye said, rolling her brown eyes.

The trip to Faye’s was mercifully quick, Everyone got into the living room to find Nick sleeping in front of the television, the game’s title screen on a repeating loop.

“Shit.” Bobbie whispered. “Stay here.” She went over to Nick and gently shook him awake.

“Nick.”

“Hmmm.” Nick was communicating through the wall of sleep.

“You should go to bed.”

“’mmmmkay.” Nick rose and shambled his way down the hall. A sock stuck to the back of his shirt. Tim started giggling again.

After the door closed, Faye turned to the girls  and said… “Welcome to Casa de Valentine.”

“Oh, and Taylor.” He twitched his thumb down the hallway.

They got Tim into Faye’s room and the place suddenly seemed crowded with way too many people. Tim climbed up onto the bed. “Ooh, soft.” She placed her hands over the comforter, feeling the smooth fabric play underneath her fingers. She saw GIR off to the side. Aww, he’s kinda cute, even if he is green and weird. The stuffed animal came into her hand and she stared at its face.

“This is starting to go too far.” Bobbie said.

“Tell me about it.”

“Easy for you to say. Looks like the only one getting what they want right now is you.” Bobbie looked back to see Tim with her phone out, arm extended and smiling prettily at the camera.

“Son of a bitch.”

“Yeah,” Faye said back. “And she has to go to school tomorrow.”

Bobbie sighed. “I can run the bakery. Not too sure how long. You gonna be okay with Myka?

“Yeah, no problems. Just leave and act busy a lot?”

Bobbie scowled. “You take care of him.” Her face showed concern, but on an epic scale.

“Like you did?” Faye snapped.

“This isn’t about me, Faye. He’s a part of me, remember?”

Plans were made for the following morning.

Bobbie sighed.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this…” She said as she watched the EVO pull away.

 ***

The room was dark, and she felt amazing. Sure there was no light and it was frightening to wake up in a strange place. But I feel so good.

Why is my hand down there? Withdrawing them seemed like such a horrible thing, why would anyone take their hand away if it felt that good? Something brushed against her chest. It, too felt fantastic. In the dark, she could make out the black stitch lines.

Hi, weird doggie.

She got up and crept around the unlit room. Bobbie was here somewhere. Tim looked around for a second before realizing what had happened. Bolting upright and looking at all of her surroundings. Her breasts tingled as a hand brushed them, the nipple stiffening instantly.

Shower. Tim grabbed the small pile of clothes that sat next to the bed and snuck into the bathroom. She was still startled at her reflection.

It was almost like someone had cast Bobbie in one of those Japanese cartoons. She put her fingers up in the peace sign lips pursed slightly. When the shower came on, it sounded like an inviting rain. Stepping in felt invigorating, the tiny splashes working their way up and down the unfamiliar territory.

Tim stood in the shower, cascades of steaming water clinging to every curve of her luscious, curvy body. She glanced down at herself, mind still in awe that this was even real. That she'd gone from being just a regular guy who baked cupcakes for a living to being stuck in the body of an Asian sex nympho.

Suddenly the image of Tim...no, Faye catching her pleasuring herself popped into her head, and her body seemed to instantly respond, signing with delight as her hands roamed around the slick, soapy landscape of sensitive curves and forbidden treasures. Her mind seemed fixated on that expression on his face as he watched her wantonly rubbing her smooth, hairless crotch, desperate to satisfy the newfound cravings that overwhelmed her body. T...no, Faye dammit. Why was it suddenly so hard to remember that he is really the girl and she's the guy? Tim was fantasizing about him as she touched herself, unable to control her mind. When he walked in on her, he wasn't upset that she was naked or touching herself. That look on his face...he was enjoying the show! The sudden realization rocked Tim's mind as a sultry moan escaped her lips, hands roaming about her body, rubbing and squeezing with a mind of their own.

If only he were here right now... She thought. I would wrap my boobs around his thick cock... Or better yet my lips.... I mean, it’s mine, right? The thought was enticing for a fleeting moment as her hand slide effortlessly down her wet body.

It wouldn’t be weird, would it?

She was carried away in the fantasy, fingers rubbing the wonderful, sensitive slit between her legs. It felt soooooo good to rub, too! Without her knowledge, the tattoo on the small of her back was glowing feverishly, new lines forming on the Kanji as it seemed to...evolve...growing into a more elaborate and ornate design, developing fangs and wings that elongated and crept towards her shoulder blade. At the same time Tim felt the sensations coming from her crotch increasing, and all of a sudden she in full climax, body jerking and spasming with little explosions of pleasure. It was fantastic. Better than anything she'd ever experienced with Bobbie or Faye.

"Oh yessssssss..." She moaned. A great release swept over her, and Tim fell to the shower floor, huge tits bouncing softly. It felt so good...and she was so horny, the water stinging her face as she moaned in delight. Her mouth gasped for air as she continued to squeeze and fondle herself.

As the orgasm began to subside, Tim reached up to turn off the faucets, mind struggling to process what just happened.

"Do I like boys now?" She wondered aloud through the fog of arousal. It seemed like kind of a rheto...reetor...dumb question. She was definitely just fantasizing about a guy, and it felt really good! Why should she be worried about that?

Stepping out of the shower, Tim looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked by what she saw reflected back. She had barely begun to get used to seeing Faye's face in the mirror....but now it was different! She was still Faye, but...different. She had full, pouty lips and a gorgeous face, framed by long, thick blonde hair and big, gorgeous blue eyes you could get lost in. She looked like almost like a real life Barbie...!

Blonde hair and blue eyes… just like Bobbie. She’s so pretty.

Tim giggled at the thought, eyes roaming down as she discovered her body was different too...somehow it was even more curvaceous, her hourglass shape looking like Jessica Rabbit with an almost impossibly narrow waist, flat tummy and bigger boobs. She hefted them gently and bit her puffy lower lip at the amazing sensations radiating from them. They felt like big, sensitive bowling balls in her dainty hands. God, this feels good, she thought. No wonder Bobbie said they were her favorite part of being Faye.

Before she could stop, Tim was gently smoothing and rubbing them around her chest, pinching the nipples and groaning hotly in a new, breathier voice. They felt so good, it was incredible! She fell against the bathroom sink, fondling them in earnest.

***

Bobbie heard the sounds from the bathroom and didn’t think anything of it at first, then… Tim. She’d been in that body too, and knew exactly what Tim would be doing to make those kinds of sounds. Tim was exiting the bathroom when Bobbie appeared at the door. Bobbie had to do a double take, not just for the fact that her boyfriend was completely naked, but Tim's body had changed so radically without warning.

 Bobbie couldn't believe what she was seeing: Thick platinum blonde hair that reached down to her bare ass. Sparkling wide blue eyes. Thick, plump pink lips. A body that seemed even more impossibly curvy and alluring. Wha...how was this possible?

“Hi, Bobbie.” Tim whispered, smiling. Her eyes sparkled with their wide open expression. “I took a shower and something weird happened. I look all sexier and stuff now!"

“Tim...” Bobbie was speechless. She still looked like Faye, if Faye crossed "Asian" off her character card and wrote "Bimbo" instead.

“It’s okay, Bobbie." Tim bit her lip like she was sharing a secret. "I didn’t know my body could feel like that, it was so nice and…” Bobbie’s mind reeled, trying to reconcile what had happened to Tim. This didn't make any sense! When she'd been in Faye's body, the worst that would happen was her breasts would grow if she ate too much junk food. This seemed like a whole other level.

"Tim!" She hissed though clenched teeth, trying to keep her voice down. "Aren't you freaked out? This isn't something to be so calm about!" Tim crooked her head to the side, giving Bobbie a curious look.

"Why not? I know I didn't want to be a girl before, but that was before I took a shower. Now it feels really nice and tingly."

Bobbie shook her head, "Are you even listening to yourself? You're smart Tim, Smarter than me. But now you sound like a total airhead!"

Tim pouted. "Don't be so mean. I didn't ask for any of this...I'm just trying to do the best I can."

 "Okay, you're right..." Bobbie took a deep breath, trying to relax. The bimbo has a point.

“Besides, it'll be okay." Tim beamed, going from upset to upbeat without pondering the gears in between. "Kim and Faye can fix this; you guys are all so smart.” Bobbie was about to question the logic of that when Tim brought up her arms and hugged Bobbie, leaving wet spots on the front of her clothes and a nipple partially visible through her white nightshirt. Tim giggled, cupping her huge breasts in her dainty hands as much as they would allow. “My nipples look like yours.”

Bobbie's cheeks flushed. “Are you okay?”

“Okay?” Tim giggled again as she brought up those narrow eyes that sparkled azure. “I get to go to school again, isn't that awesome? I missed you guys. And now I can really be part of everything.” Tim was bouncing on her heels, clumps of wet hair dancing about. “I know that I’m ‘posed to be someone else, but…” Tim shifted her weight, settling on the opposite hip. Her breasts bumping into each other like a Newton’s Cradle of tactile joy. “This is okay if it’s just for a little bit." Bobbie nodded her head. This is weird, but I can deal, she reminded herself. She's still Tim, just...ditzier. "I wanted to ask you…” Tim leant in close, speaking in a hushed voice. “Do you feel like this all the time?” Bobbie looked at her strangely.

“Like what?”

 “Y’know…” Tim blushed. “...Horny?” Bobbie inhaled to speak when there was a soft knock at the door. Tim eeped and ran back into the bathroom, peering cautiously out of the door.

 ***

Faye stood at the door and waited for Bobbie to open it. When she did, he was greeted by part of a pink nipple as it stuck out through the transparent spot that the water caused on Bobbie’s white shirt.

“Jeez. Who got naked first?” Faye asked.

 “Definitely her. I thought Heather made him burn that shirt?” Bobbie quipped, gesturing to Faye's grungy ensemble.

“Why? It’s the coolest shirt he had. I found it in a bag with a bunch of other stuff.”

Bobbie looked away nervously.  “Uh...I’m a little worried about Tim.”

“Yeah?” Faye said, widening his eyes. “Did you hear that he’s in Faye Valentine’s body?” Bobbie made her mouth a tight line.

 “Why don't you see for yourself?” Bobbie looked at the body of her boyfriend as she walked out of Faye's bedroom. The t-shirt Faye was wearing was too tight for his chest, depicting a winged heart on fire that had been wrapped in barbed wire. She'd never seen Tim wear that shirt before. Tim’s long blonde hair trailed down in drying clumps to her crotch, highlighting the fact that she wasn't wearing anything below her navel. Faye stared at Tim, his face aghast with shock before he turned back to Bobbie and silently mouthed the words "What. The. Fuck?"

Bobbie pushed him into the hallway as Tim obliviously milled around the kitchen, trying to figure out breakfast. "Don't make a big deal about this, okay?"

 "Big deal?!" Faye was having trouble not shouting. "My body looks like it should be on the cover of Playboy!"

"Your body is on the cover of Playboy."  Bobbie remarked dryly.

"Yeah, well...Playboy of the Year." He muttered sheepishly. Faye turned her head to check out if the back had improved as much as the front had.

“And who’s idea was that?”

 "I'm not kidding." She hissed. "I have just as much right to be freaked out as you. That's MY boyfriend in there.” Bobbie forced a smile. “But if I can keep a lid on this, so can you."

"What the hell happened?" Faye said as he tried to steal another glimpse of the pantsless bombshell from around the corner.

"I don't know!" Bobbie's voice was strained with exasperation. "She went in to take a shower looking normal. Then I heard her...well... doing what Thralls do...then she came out looking like that."

Faye smacked a palm against his head, though he seemed to be calming down. "Mighty fuck. For any other group of people, this shit would seem unusual."

 "Right." Bobbie muttered. "Then you should know as well as I do that freaking out isn't going to get us anywhere. And, don’t do that.”

“Do what?”

“Movie references. It just sounds weird.”

 "Fine." Faye groaned. "Lemme go talk to her at least.” Faye harrumphed as he pushed his way into the kitchen. Tim’s tortured t-shirt was barely covering her breasts, the fabric wicking water away from the long blonde hair that trailed to her midsection. “Blonde. Good god. At least that didn’t happen to me.” Faye wondered what would have happened if Lust had decided that Kane become a beach bunny.

Tim seemed confused for a moment, not knowing how to react. The body she had just been fantasizing over was standing here in front of her. But, Bobbie was here too. And she was her girlfriend.

Or was she?

 “Faye!” Tim hugged herself close to him. “You figure anything out? You’re so smart.”

 “No.” Faye said, giving a perfunctory pat on the back as Tim’s breasts squished and flattened against his midsection. The response was so fast, it nearly violated causality. Tim felt it too, her new instincts taking control as she held herself against him.

“Mmmm.” She said dreamily. “That’s for me, huh?” Faye looked nervously at the bathroom door that Bobbie has slipped into.

“C’mon, babe. Let's get you ready for school.” Tim let go and jumped a tiny jump and clapped her hands.

“Babe.” Tim giggled.

We really need to fix this, Faye lamented. The girl and the former girl made their way to the makeup table that sat in Faye’s room. “Okay, just sit there.” Faye said. Tim complied docilely, turning towards the mirror. Faye looked at the various things on the table and looked over at her closet. He opened the wardrobe and started pulling things out. The low rise jeans that were pulled out met with disapproval.

 “I think I can handle the skirt.” Faye stole a glance of her bare lower half, feeling hardness return like he switched on a lightsaber.

"I don't think you're an authority on how to dress yet."

 "I think I know what I want to wear." She said matter-of-factly.

"Here I just thought you were just really friendly and hated pants."

Tim wrinkled her cute nose and squinted her eyes with a tiny headshake. “That shirt makes you look like a douchebag.”

“It’s your shirt.” Faye shot back. Tim rolled her sapphire-blue eyes as if Faye was the dumbest person in the room. “Fine. But remember you asked for it.” Faye handed her the skirt as he reached into the closet and started with the underwear. When he turned around to hand over the corset top, Tim was completely naked, slowly sliding the panties up her smooth legs, allowing the sheer, silky triangle to nestle in its natural position tight against the source of all the new sensations. Her knees buckled some as she struggled to regain balance, oblivious to the scene of pure, untainted sexuality she presented.

Faye swallowed. Hard.

 “Uh....Need to crawl before you can sashay, princess.” Faye said, handing over the top. Tim had the shell of the support garment around her torso, but had a hard time lacing it up. Her dexterity stumbling with the aglets.

“You need to… here.” Faye turned to pull the laces tight through the eyes.

Tim put her hand atop his hair. She giggled. “It’s all crispy.”

Bobbie walked in to see Faye kneeling in front of Tim, face within licking distance of her breasts. “Really, Faye? I can’t leave you two alone, can I?” Faye scowled as he looked to Bobbie.

“Tell that to your boyfriend.”

“I wanna be pretty." Tim shrugged as she looked at Faye. "You always dress pretty when you're a girl.” Bobbie facepalmed. When she brought her hand away, Faye was pulling out belts and a top that was just long enough to cover the corset, leaving a tiny slit that exposed the bellybutton.

“Still got hair and makeup, we good for time?” Faye asked.

Bobbie checked her phone.  “Yeah. I guess I’ll make the coffee.”

Faye grinned impishly. “Any chance for-”

“You say a sandwich and I will remove a testicle through your ear.”

Faye scowled again. “I swear, I'm glad I'm a guy."

            Bobbie’s stern look got hard enough to cut diamond.

            “Faye? Fuck you.”

            Tim giggled again at the sound of the profanity.

Faye turned back to Tim’s hair and felt a slight exasperation. Running the comb through, he noticed that the color had gone all the way to the roots. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the comb had failed to find the extensions. Faye looked, but couldn’t find the added hair.

Which means… Goddammit, Lust.

 ***

The coffee was filling the living room with its aroma while Faye and Tim sat on the couch. It would have been an unusual sight, seeing Tim putting makeup on Faye and fixing her hair.

Nick stumbled across the hallway blearily. “Mmmm. Hey, Kane.” He murmured as he entered the bathroom. Faye stared back at where his friend was. a moment ago, face aghast.

Tim, confused looked down at Faye. “Who’s Kane?” Tim asked with a look of vexation.

“Nobody.” Faye said, affixing the hair bow with the glass eye at its center.

Bobbie brought in three coffees, stopping to look at Faye’s handiwork. “Faye, what do you think you’re doing?”

Faye looked up from behind Tim, now working a comb through her hair. “She said she wants to be pretty. What do you want me to do, give her a potato sack?”

“Just going to throw her in at the deep end?”

“Yep.” Faye said, depressing the actuator on top of the hairspray can.

Tim couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Sure, she wasn't supposed to be a girl, but now that she was one, it just made sense wanting to look pretty. It's still kinda confusing with happened to her in the shower and how she got totally blonde and super curvy, but it just felt awesome! So why not get some cute clothes to show herself off?

It'd be dumb not to.

Bobbie went to prepare her own routine while Tim and Faye finished with Tim’s state of readiness. When she came out, Bobbie was more than a little stunned. Tim was dressed in Faye’s clothes, the new proportions made the clothes even more suggestive than they would normally. Faye had done her makeup with heavy eyeliner and purple shadow, her pouty lips coated with an eggplant color. The hair had been weaved into French braid that allowed the bulk of the length to trail down to that luscious derriere. “Faye…”

“What? I didn’t overdo it.”

Tim looked down. “I wanna see!”

A split second later she was in the bathroom, Nick unceremoniously ejected into the hallway... “EEEEE!” She squealed with giddy excitement.

Faye glanced nervously at Nick, wondering if he'd caught on to what happened yet. Instead he sighed and retreated to his bedroom, muttering "Chicks..."

“Wow, I thought I was pretty before.” Tim beamed as she twirled, hoping to catch a glimpse of the piece of reflection she couldn’t see. She marveled at how the gorgeous blonde staring back from the mirror was really her. Tim was just a guy who blended into the background wherever he went, but now she was a total hottie! Tim almost wished she was a guy again just so she could check herself out.

Wait. Did she just almost wish she was a guy again? Wasn't she supposed to be a…?

“That’s right, honey. You’re gorgeous.” Bobbie called from the living room, wishing Tim would hurry up so they could get out of there.

Tim giggled as she blew a kiss to herself in the mirror, reveling in the sight of her reflection doing the same before she sauntered out of the bathroom, hips swaying alluringly with every step. Faye couldn't help but stare as the sight of sexual fantasy that stood before him. Everything about the girl seemed to whisper promises of fulfilling every desire you didn't even know you had.

“Kim’s gonna meet us in the parking lot. You’re not gonna be there. I can’t be.” Faye put a hand into a pocket, thumb hooked just outside.

Tim wilted. “You mean you’re not coming?” Bobbie looked at Tim, her expression that of a five year old being told that she couldn’t take her cat to show and tell. Her heart melted. Even as a pretty girl, all Tim wanted was to be with her.

“I can’t, sweetie.” Bobbie said, wondering if the term of endearment sounded condescending. “Someone has to watch the bakery.”

Tim’s eyes got even wider. “Oh…oh… darn…”

“You can see me after school, okay?”

Tim’s smile crept back. “Okay.” She said as she bounced into a hug with Bobbie.

Faye looked at the almost sweet scene and laughed, only to be surprised by an armful of Tim. “You’re gonna be there too, right?”

“I’ve got…” Faye noticed Bobbie nodding with wide eyes. “Sure.”

“Yay.” Tim clapped again.

“Alright.” Faye said. “Let’s get this short bus running.”

 ***

During the whole ride to school, Bobbie stole glances at Tim in the back seat. Every time she looked, Tim had out the pocket compact Faye had given her and seemed to be studying every nook and cranny of herself.

Tim ran her tongue across her plump lips, the sweet taste of her lipstick made her totally giddy. No wonder Bobbie did all those Playboy pictures when she had Faye's body...it'd be a crime not to show off your body when you look this good! Tim's sapphire eyes widened as she realized that she was even hotter now, since all that stuff happened in the shower.

And she had Faye's body now, not Bobbie! Tim's thoughts clouded over as she began to daydream about what it would be like if she was the one they were taking photos of. Her body responded instantly with a thrill of delight, her fat, pink nipples stiffening against the fabric of their confines to the point where they were clearly visible the next time Bobbie turned around.

The sudden stop caught her off guard, and she turned to see that true to her word, Kim was waiting at the parking lot’s entrance. Bobbie climbed out and walked around the other side of the car, opening Tim’s door.

“Thanks, Bobbie.” Tim said, turning to hug Bobbie again once the door closed.

“You two can kiss, it’s totally okay.” Faye said.

“Yeah.” Tim said. Bobbie kissed Tim on the cheek and said. “Have a good, day. Kim here’ll keep you out of trouble.”

“Right?” Bobbie said, turning the full blue gaze on her sister.

“Yeah. C’mon Tim, let’s get you to class.” Kim said. Bobbie and Faye watched Tim chatter excitedly to Kim as they walked away.

The two Thralls walked off. Sending Thralls together alone to a high school, great idea… What’s the worst that could happen?

Faye kept watching as Tim’s hindquarters swung back and forth like a metronome. He inhaled hard through his teeth as he started the car.

***

Faye’s science class would have bored the pants off of Tim when she was a guy. Now it was positively soul destroying. She bit her lip, thinking about the tiny skirt she was wearing. It was all breezy, which was nice. Tim didn’t understand why people were staring at her. But she liked it! Being Faye was so cool; everyone kept looking at her and trying to pass her notes when Mr. Hodgenson wasn't looking. Most of those were messages like, "What's your number?" and "Are you free for prom?" One even said "Show us your tits", which made her giggle. That would definitely make the class more interesting.

One of the really neat things about being Faye was that when she kinda squinted, Tim could see all these colors around people, like ribbons and stuff. She liked the way the colors cavorted and danced.

When the bell rang, Tim got up and walked slowly to the door. Wondering if her hair was okay, she decided to go to the bathroom before class. It turned out that her hair was indeed, okay. But, her lipstick showed a smudge. She pulled out the lipstick and removed the cover…

SMACK! “Excuse me, you wanna…”

Tim turned to the voice. Rachael… I remember her! She’s so cool.

“Ho. Lee. Shiiiit.” Rach said, surprise showing on her face like she had won all the lotteries. “Oh my fucking god. BABE! You’re fucking gorgeous.”

Tim giggled. “Now you sound like Bella.”

Rach reached out and grabbed the braid. “Blonde? Never would have thought you’d go for that. Tired of listening to me try to girl you up a little more?”

“Tired?" Tim gave her a curious look. "It makes total sense! I’m a girl, right?”

Rach laughed. Faye was acting different, that was for sure. Was she trying to prank her or something? Okay Faye, let's see how far you wanna take this...

“You sure are, babe. Hey, wanna go get our nails done later?”

Tim looked at the tips of her fingers. The old polish had flaked off in a couple of places. “I’d like to, but I’m gonna see Bobbie and Tim tonight.” The thought of not getting her nails done seemed like such a horrible thing.

“Ooh. Mom’s out of town this weekend. Some craft fair.” Rach grabbed Tim’s hands and held them together. “I think we definitely are overdue for a sleepover.”

"A sleepover? Sounds fun."

SMACK! Kim entered the bathroom, a nervous look shot through her face

“Hi, Faye.” Kim said, a little worried that Rach was there. Don’t blow it, Tim.

“Kimmie!!” Tim said, causing Rach to give an even more baffled.

“Kim, right?” Rach asked

“Yeah, Bobbie’s sister.”

“Oh. Cool. Well. I’m gonna get a move on. See you tomorrow, Faye?”

“Of course, silly. Can’t wait.” Faye launched into an unexpected hug.

“O…okay.” Rach said, turning away and wondering how far Faye would take this.

Tim turned to Kim. “Did I do okay?”

“Yeah, I think we’re in the clear. Now what’s tomorrow?”

 ***

Bobbie had managed to get everything ready and open, and only five minutes late. The two customers that waited patiently outside got an extra cookie in with their purchases. It illustrated just how much Tim was doing to keep everything running smoothly. Now, instead of working too hard, she marveled at how much he got done.

When Hudson and Hobson came in with the morning coffee, Bobbie was glad to have the extra caffeine.

“Where’s Tim today?” Hobson asked…or was it Hudson?

“He’s sick. I’m kind of playing hooky today.” She smiled brightly, handing over the banana bread. “You’re not gonna arrest me are you?”

“Why? You have a suitcase full of heroin back there?” Hudson said…or was it Hobson?

Bobbie took the banana bread back and replaced it with another one that she inspected closely.

“Yeah. Take this one. Can’t have you guys itching suddenly.” She put a hand to her mouth. “Oops.”

They laughed. “Tell Tim we said hi, hope he feels better soon.”

“Me, too.” She said to the closing doors.

“Me, too.”

 ***

Tim couldn’t believe how nice everyone was being. If only he could have been a girl the first time. I mean, I totally just would have gotten a ride home and then…. It was just a bunch of sad thoughts back there. They were nice people, especially Stephanie.

The bell rang and kept any serious thoughts from becoming too serious. It was lunchtime, she remembered that that was the best time to see her friends. It would be different friends, but it was always fun with friends.

She saw Kimmie wave her over with Bella and Amber and Heather and….

Beth, she was really cool, too…

Tim scooted in next to Kimmie and Beth retook her position. Heather kept staring at her, she couldn’t figure out why.

“Holy fuck, Faye.” Bella said, Tim giggled. “What in the fuck happened?”

“What do you mean?” Tim asked blankly.

“I don’t know, Bella.” Beth said. “I think it’s pretty.”

Heather’s face was looking like a slow motion kaleidoscope, so were Bella and Amber’s. Beth alone seemed unperturbed by Tim’s appearance.

“Ooh.” Tim said, pointing at the rolled up magazine sticking from her backpack. “Is that the new one?”

 ***

Rach couldn’t believe what she was seeing, Faye was sitting with Bobbie’s friends and reading Teen Cosmo?

How far can she possibly take this? The sleepover would be the place to find out. Her mind started turning over, wondering form the final test would take.

 ***

Heather couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Faye, the tough and sexy iconoclast that let her set herself free had…

Devolved into some Alpha Male fuckbunny fantasy? In a day? Does Playboy have some virus that does that to people?

And where can I get a vial?

Suddenly, Faye was just that much less cooler.

Faye turned a page while Beth looked on.

 ***

Faye was having a fantastic day. His face itched a little, but that didn’t bother him, small price to pay.

Hey Lust. Bite me.

Having something to bite again was a hell of a consolation with what happened.

The EVO swung around Delacroix.  The feeling of being big enough to own the rice rocket was a distinct change of pace. What to do first?

First stop? A huge pastrami sandwich with mustard and pepperonicis?

Faye conceded to his strange urges and sought out the nearest deli. It didn’t take very long, and soon the greasy sandwich dazzled his tongue with the sharp acidity of mustard and crunchy pepperonicis. The liter bottle of Coke was nestled between his legs as he continued his tour of town.

The auto parts store caught his eye and Faye suddenly remembered his brake lights.

Not what I would have chosen to be my first official male activity, but why not.

Faye knew that he had some time before he had to get Tim from school. There was definitely enough time for everything.

 

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is so not fun... :(

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

So, Faye is thrilled to death to be a guy again. Hey, my body has muscles, hair all over it, and everything! Trade? She can have it with my blessings.

Seems like everyone but us readers are getting to try out Faye’s body. Talking about feeling left out! Oh, I’ve got the ugly hairy fuzzy scuzzy body bluuuuuues… (I can’t even shave without getting razor bumps, keratosis pilaris, and psoriasis outbreaks…)