My Halloween Suit (Revised)

Printer-friendly version

The original version of this story was written in 2002, and a few people weren’t happy with the Wizard appearing at the end of the story. It was bugging me, so here is a little rewrite sans the Wizard.
.
Originally Written: Oct 5, 2002
Revised: Oct 25, 2014

Last Halloween, my wife, Peggy, came up with a costume for me. Elvira. Yes it’s that Elvira. Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. But, that wasn't all. She and her girlfriend had found a body suit for me. A body suit that would make me a complete girl. And, boy did it make me a complete girl.


My Halloween Suit (Revised)
By Teddie S

With Halloween just around the corner, what happened a year ago is still very clear in my mind. My wife works at a gift shop and they do things up big for all the holidays, especially Halloween. And, the week before Halloween all the employees dress in costume for that week, and then the owner hosts a party for everyone and their spouses.

A little background, before I go further. I've been a crossdresser for as long as I can remember, and I'm now twenty-six. I was up-front with my wife about it, and she has known about my dressing since before we were married. She had the usual questions, are you gay, do you want to become a woman, etc. And, I guess all my answers were the right ones, because we've been happily married for three years.

At first she didn't want any part of, Amy, my feminine side. But, she has become more and more accepting. In fact, in the past year she has become very accepting and encouraging, helping to bring Amy out to her fullest. She has helped with my makeup, clothes, body, and voice. Yes, I can change my voice and sound very feminine. She has even taken me to her beauty shop for a complete make over. She has brought Amy to the point that we attend support group meetings together. We have also gone shopping a number of times as two girl friends, and no one has picked up on me being a guy dressed as a girl. In fact, if it’s possible, I think she now has more fun with Amy than I do. There has even been some love making between Amy and her. Oh, my wife’s name is Peggy and she’s twenty-five.

Now, back to my story. This story is about what happened during last years Halloween. Peggy's costume for work that year was that of a French country gentleman of the 1700's, and she looked very good as a guy. Of course it was a very effeminate guy. And, as usual the gift shop did a land office business that week. The costume party for the staff and their spouses was to be on the Saturday after Halloween and as usual we would be going. This year Peggy wanted to do something extra special. She wanted Amy to come to the party. And, I wasn't sure about this, no one at the shop knew about Amy and I didn't know if I wanted anyone knowing.

Peggy really wanted to do this, so I finally agreed. But, I had one condition. Amy wouldn't go as Amy, but as someone else. In other words, I would go as Amy, but in costume. Peggy agreed, and said that she would find a good costume. She was great at finding just the right thing and I trusted her fully.

She had the weekend before the party off and on Saturday she went costume shopping for me. She has a friend that works for the biggest costume shop in the state and I knew that's where she would be going. She was gone for about four hours, which was longer than I figured. When she came home, she had a bag full of stuff from the costume shop and a little gleam in her eye.

"Wait till you see what Jill and I found for you.”, Peggy said, “Jill was really excited when I told her that you wanted to go to the party as a girl."

"You told Jill!?”, I said with a hint of disgust in my voice, “It will be all over town by tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry. I told her that there was a big prize if no one guessed who you really were. So, she said that she wouldn't tell."

"I'll believe it when I see it. Who am I going to be?"

"Who is one of your favorite female TV people?"

"There are a lot of them. Jane Pauly, Connie Chung, Ling from Ally McBeal, not to mention the girls of Friends."

"None of them. Guess again."

"Come on tell me. We'll be at this all day if I keep guessing."

"Elvira."

"Elvira! Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. I can't do that. I don't have the cleavage."

"You will by the time we’re done."

"Oh, and just how are we going to do this? I can make it work with a blouse, bra, and forms, but not with that low cut costume she wears."

"Jill and I found something in the back of the shop that no one remembers being there."

"And, just what is that?"

"A body suit."

"A body suit?"

"Yeah. According to the instructions with it, it is supposed to change whoever is wearing it into a girl for as long as the suit is worn."

"There's no such thing." And, I thought, ‘But, if it were true, it would be a crossdresser's dream come true.’

"Yes there is! Come on up to the bedroom and I'll show you."

I followed her up the stairs to our bedroom. And, she tossed all the packages on the bed and sorted them out. One was an old looking brown box. She hung up the Elvira costume and it was really cut low. There was a long straight black wig. A pair of black high heels with ankle straps. And, a number of other items.

As she handed me the brown box, she said, "Here, open it and look."

I opened the box, on top was a sheet of yellowed paper with what looked like instructions. Under the paper was a garment that looked to be made of a skin colored fabric. I took out the paper and glanced at it. The title said, "Body Suit - Female.” Under that was a description of what the suit did, basically change a male body into a female body for as long as the suit was worn. And, it went on to describe how to put the suit on. I set the paper down, after just glancing over it, and lifted the suit out of the box. It was very thin and had a strange feel to it. I've never felt anything like it before.

"Try it on.", Peggy said.

My inner girl was hoping that this wold work. But, I said, "I don't know. This appears to be old. It may not work or it may not work properly."

"Don't be silly. It'll be fine."

"If you say so. But, let me read the directions again."

"I've already done that, and you’re 90% of the way there. You have to be hairless from the neck down. And, since you keep your body shaved, you only have that little patch of hair around your friend. So, all you have to do is shave that off."

"So, do I get to keep what hair I still have on my head?"

“Yes silly.”, she said with a big smile.

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I went into the bathroom, and stripped. I figured that I wouldn't need clothes for this anyway. I took a razor and shaved off the last bit of hair on my body. I’ve kept my body smooth for a long time, and Peggy says that she likes me that way. And, she doesn’t get an argument from me.

I walked back into the bedroom and Peggy was sitting on the bed, and said, "Okay, sit down and I'll help you get into the suit."

She got up and I sat down on the bed, and she started to roll the left leg of the suit up like you do with panty hose. I slipped my left foot into what looked like the leg of a kid’s sleeper, no toes. And, Peggy started to work it up my leg until she got to my knee. She then did the same for my right leg. I asked, "No toes. Isn’t this going to look funny?"

"The instructions say that the toes and fingers will form when the closure is fastened."

"If you say so."

When she had the right leg up to my knee, I stood up. We continued to work the suit up to the top of my legs. The fit was very tight, but the fabric stretched and hugged my body like a second skin. When we got it up to my hips, Peggy said, "The instructions say that there is a sheath in the crotch that your friend has to go into."

I just looked at her. And, then looked for the sheath. I found it and started to put my penis into it. The sheath seemed to come alive as it pulled my friend in and then surrounded my testicles. We continued to work the suit up my body. Then we worked my arms into the sleeves, much like the legs. The hands were like mittens, no fingers, only a thumb. We then worked the suit up over my shoulders. There was some material on the front that looked like small breasts. Also, attached to the front neck line was a hood with hair on it,

"Are you sure you want me to do this?", I asked her.

"Of course.”, she said with a smile, “This will be fun. No one at the party will guess who you are. And, you've always wanted to know what a woman’s body felt like from the inside."

She was right, I’d always wondered what it was like to be a woman. So, I said, "Okay. If you’re sure?"

She smiled at me. I pulled the hood over my face and around in back. I couldn't see a thing. She began to close the suit up. As she finished closing the seam, I felt a tingling start through my body. It started at the toes and worked its way up to my head.

I heard Peggy gasp, and I asked, "What’s wrong?"

"Nothing. . . . But . . . But . . . Oh my God! Oh my God! It's . . . It’s working. The suit is changing you into a girl."

“I thought that you said that you knew that it would?”

“I know. But, it’s really doing it!”

I knew something was happening. It felt like my chest was growing, and my body was shrinking. And, what was happening between my legs was unbelievable. It was like my insides were being rearranged. It didn’t hurt, but it felt weird. Very weird.

When I could finally open my eyes, I first saw Peggy with a strange surprised look on her face that slowly changed to an even stranger smile. I then turned and looked in our full length mirror. ‘What the hell’, I thought. But, there looking back at me was the naked body of a woman of about 25, maybe 5'7" tall, I'm 5'11", with a very pretty face, and breasts that looked to be a nice firm, full, C cup. My hands and feet had become smaller and feminine. My hips were wider. And, I had shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes.

All I could say was, "This is unbelievable!"

I started running my hands over my smooth, soft, body. I felt my breasts and they were mine. They had weight and were nicely firm. I touched my nipples and it sent a shiver through my body. I felt my smooth arms. My small firm waist. I finally got to where my friend had been, and I now had a vagina. I brushed my fingers across my clit, it sent a jolt of pleasure through my body and I felt my nipples harden. I could see Peggy's reflection in the mirror, watching me explore my body. She still had that strange smile on her face. I looked away from the mirror and continued to explore my new body.

"Well, what's it feel like to have a woman's body?", Peggy asked.

"I . . . I . . . I’m not sure. It's going to take some time to get use to this body."

Shortly I felt another pair of hands touch my body and I jumped a little.

"Let me help you lover.", Peggy said in a very sexy and sultry voice.

As she stood behind me, she started moving her hands all over my new body. She made it to my breasts and started playing with my nipples, she had done this many times to my male body, but this was different, very different, and so much better. She was also kissing and licking my neck, and it didn't take long before I started to feel wet between my legs. She spent sometime doing this, then finally turned me around and gave me a very deep tongue kiss. I hadn't noticed her do it, but she was now as naked as I was. She pushed me down on the bed, and we spent the next hour or so making love like two lesbians. I learned a lot of things in that hour, including what multiple orgasms felt like.

We laid next to each other for a while, and I finally said, "I didn't know you were built that way."

"I couldn't help myself.”, Peggy replied, “Your body is so sexy, and you are so pretty. I just couldn't keep my hands off of you. It’s the first time that I've ever done anything like that. I don’t know why. What do you think?"

"I can't believe this suit really worked. And, what you have just shown me is really unbelievable. I didn't know that there could be so many sensual feelings that a woman could feel during sex."

"Well. Why don’t you spend the rest of the weekend as a woman, if you want, and really learn what it's like? Next weekends the party, and I think that you can be a passable Elvira, especially with those breasts."

"You really want me to spend a weekend like this?”

With a really wicked smile Peggy said, “Yeah.”

“Why?”, I asked while thinking, ‘Baby I’ll wear this suit as long as you want me to.’

“Why? Because you’re just so sexy.”

“I’m sexy?”

“Very.”

We spent the rest of the afternoon working on the Elvira look. Peggy wouldn't let me watch as she applied makeup, the wig, and helped me get into the costume and shoes. When she finally let me look in the mirror, there was Elvira except with my face. I had the cleavage, the great makeup, the great looking legs, etc. Peggy had done a great job.

We went downstairs for supper with me still looking like Elvira. I'm glad I was use to wearing heels or I would have fallen down the stairs. But, the weight and feel of the breasts took a little getting use to. Peggy said that a girl has to watch her figure, so we had a light supper.

That night she loaned me a nightgown. And, after another round of love making, we both slept very soundly.

On Sunday morning, during breakfast, Peggy said that we needed to get me some clothes that would fit this new female body of mine. All of the female cloths that I had were for my male body and would just hang on this body. We found some of Peggy's clothes that would just about fit me, a little tight, but not too bad. And, we headed to the mall.

I was a little apprehensive about walking into the mall, my male mind was worried about being seen as a guy dressed as a girl. But, I knew, and Peggy said, that there was no way that anyone would notice anything but a sexy girl. I felt the eyes of a number of the men trying to undress me. So, this is what it feels like to be stared at by the male animal.

We went to one of the better stores and told the sales lady that I had lost all my clothes on an airline flight and that we needed to replace most of them. She helped us find a number of things, bras, panties, blouses, skirts, pantyhose, garter belt, nylons, and a pair of slacks. It was like Peggy was going to replace my complete wardrobe and it was going to be expensive. I ended up wearing one of the new outfits, since the cloths that I started with were a little tight. Next we went to a shoe store and I ended up with four pairs of new shoes.

"Isn't shopping fun?", Peggy asked.

"Yeah. But, this is getting expensive. And, I'm not going to need all these clothes, they won't fit my regular body."

"Don't worry. I'm using some of my mad money. And, we'll find a use for the clothes. Let's get you a make over. That would be fun."

I was getting into this being a girl thing, and with a smile, I said, "I’ve always wanted to do that, and it would be fun."

We headed to the Merle Norman Cosmetic counter. An hour later I had more than $200 worth of new cosmetics and looked like a million. Peggy was on a roll and loving every minute of it. And, I was enjoying it too.

It was late afternoon when we were done. And, since we had missed lunch, we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants for an early dinner. We go to this restaurant all the time and know all the staff. Peggy introduced me as her sister-in-law, Amy. And, no one ever guessed that it was really me. I was going to order a Scotch and water, my usual, but Peggy said a lady wouldn't have a drink like that, so we had wine. Again we ate light, have to watch the figure.

That evening, it was time to remove the body suit. But, Peggy wanted some more loving from Amy. So, we spent another good hour enjoying each other.

After we’d cooled off, Peggy found the tab like device on the back of the suit and started to open the seam. The eyes of the mask went opaque, and again I couldn't see. I felt the tingling again, starting at the top and working its way down my body. When I was finally able to pull the hood away from my face, the suit had changed back, the hands to mittens, and the feet to those like a kid’s sleeper has. We worked my body out of the suit, and just stood and looked at each other.

"I still can't believe that suit could do that." I finally said.

"Jill said that it would probably work. And, I don't need to ask what you think of it. Your friend gives that away."

That evening we spent making love like a man and a woman. I had learned a number of things while I was a female and I really brought Peggy to new highs.

The following week seemed to last forever. I guess it was anticipation of the party on Saturday. I wanted to put the suit on every evening, but every time Peggy said, "No, you'll take all the fun out of it. But we can start Friday evening, if you want to?"

When Friday finally rolled around I was wound up all day. When I got home, Peggy took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom. And, said "Okay, go in and make sure you’re hairless." I went into the bathroom and did a really good shave job around my friend. Peggy then helped me into the body suit, and there was that gleam in her eye again. The suit did its thing and I was Amy again. Peggy said she wanted to go out to dinner, so I got dressed up, she helped a little with my makeup and hair. And, off we went for a very nice dinner.

It was late when we got home. I fixed us each a glass of wine, and we sat and talked for a little while. Finally I took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom, and slowly undressed her. I then did a strip tease for her. We curled up together and started exploring each others bodies. Needless to say, this led to some great lesbian sex.

Peggy had to work at the gift shop Saturday until five. The party started at eight. So, I had a big part of the day to myself. After lunch I was getting a little horny. I knew that Peggy had some sex toys, and I went and found them. She has this strap on, butterfly looking, vibrator and I decided to try it. It took me a few minutes to figure it out, but once I did oh my God! I must have had half a dozen orgasms in a short time. I dug through her toys some more and found a large strange shaped dildo, it looked like it was a dual ended. I just sat there and looked at it, trying to decide if I wanted to use it or not. Finally I put it back.

I took a shower and just relaxed until Peggy got home around 5:30 and since she was wearing her costume, she didn't have much to do. She helped me get dressed and with my makeup. When she was done, there was Elvira again. We headed for the party at her boss’s house and on the way, I got more looks than you could shake a stick at. Every time we stopped for a traffic light, guys would stare and so would some of the women.

We walked up to the door and it was opened by a maid that looked very much like her boss’s husband. Peggy told everyone that I was out of town and that she had just arrived at the same time as the girl dressed as Elvira and had no idea who she was. We mingled with the other guests, but in different directions. I couldn't believe how many times I was hit on, and not by just the guys. There was one girl, dressed as a Gladiator, that just wouldn't leave me alone and it was more than friendly. And, I just loved it.

Peggy walked over to me and said, "I've been watching you and that Gladiator, and I'm getting jealous. But, I don't know of whom. Do you want her?"

"No, I want you."

"Do you want both of us?"

Now, I was beginning to wonder a little bit. I smiled a little. And, noticed something that I hadn't noticed before about Peggy's costume. She had a bulge, where a man would have one. Did she stick her dildo in there for effect?

Later, I saw Peggy talking to the Gladiator and glancing over at me.

At midnight the costumes were judged. I didn't win first. I think it was fixed. But, it was fun. No one guessed who I was and I didn't tell. I would have been very surprised if they had. The party lasted till about two, and then we headed home.

On the way home, I said, "I saw you talking to that girl dressed as a Gladiator."

"I know, her name is Beth and she is a friend of the owner. They went to college together. And, she told me she was bisexual and very attracted to you."

"I could tell. What else did you tell her?"

"Oh, not much."

"How much?"

"Just that you were just finding girls and might be interested."

"You didn't!"

She just smiled.

"I like doing it with you. But, you're my wife. And, that's different."

"Don't you think it would be interesting to have a threesome? You've always wanted a threesome, haven't you?"

"Yes, but with me as a guy, and with you and another girl."

"But, this would be the same. Except that you would be Amy."

I didn't say anything the rest of the way home.

Nothing more was said about Beth that night. We were very tired, Peggy had worked all day and then the party. So, we just crashed when we got home.

On Sunday we got up just in time for lunch. I slipped into a jogging suit, just to be comfortable. And, we had a typical Sunday as two girls.

Later that evening it was about time to remove the suit, but I didn't think Peggy was ready to do that yet. And, was I ever right. She said, "I have something to do upstairs. Please don't come up until I call you. It's a surprise."

"Okay."

I waited for about ten or fifteen minutes, and Peggy finally called for me to come to bed.

I walked into the bedroom, and she was already in bed.

"Aren't you going to help me take the suit off?"

"Later. I want more of the girl you. Come on, get in bed."

I figured she just wanted another night of lesbian sex, before I took the suit off. I wasn’t even close. I pulled the covers back to crawl into bed, she was laying on her back, and there was a bulge under her nightgown. I looked at her, and said, "What's that?"

"Oh, just something else that I picked up at the costume shop when I got the body suit."

"A strap on dildo?"

"Silly, they wouldn’t have something like that there. But, I did get this there. It’s not a dildo, but something like it. Come here, and I'll show you."

Peggy pulled her nightgown up and I was looking at the most realistic looking strap on that I had ever seen. Testicles, scrotum, and all. It looked strange, her gorgeous body with a penis and testicles where her vagina should be. This penis looked to be thicker and about two inches longer than my male equipment, when I had mine. It even looked like it had a drop of pre-cum at the tip.

I looked at Peggy and said, "Is that real?"

"Yeah. Kind of."

"Kind of! But, how?"

"It's kind of like your body suit. There is a part that goes into my vagina and then, like with the suit, it becomes part of me. It has complete feeling, and other things, as you’ll find out. So, yeah, I now have a penis like you have a vagina, but I still look like a girl and not a guy. I guess that may make me a shemale.

“Jill and I found it while we were looking for a male body suit like your female one. We couldn’t find a male suit, but found this. I was kind of afraid to try it, but I wore it for the first time at the party. And, it was rather interesting."

"Interesting. How?"

"How it felt when I moved. And, then how it had a mind of it’s own when I saw something that interested me. Also, using the restroom was different.”

“A mind of it’s own when you saw something that interested you?”

“Yeah. Someone dressed sexy or looking at me in certain ways.”

“You got turned on?”

“Uh huh. Like right now looking at your sexy body.”

I just looked at her. She grinned at me, and continued with, "And, I just thought that you might like to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end. I know I want to find out what it's like to be on the giving end."

I looked at her strangely for a second, then I started to smile.

I laid down next to her and we started with some foreplay. Kissing, and playing with each others breasts. She kissed me all over, yes even there. She knew how to get me turned on. She eventually took my hand and placed it on the dildo, well really her penis. This was the first time that I had touched a penis that wasn't my own. It jerked when I touched it, but felt warm, silky, and hard. I continued to kiss her, play with her breasts, and stroke her penis.

As she was licking my ear, she whispered, “Do me.”

“Do you?”, I asked.

“Uh huh. Like you like me to do to you.”

“You mean?”

“Uh huh.”

“I . . . I don’t know if I can.”

“Please.”

I looked at her, then at her new equipment, and then I slowly and reluctantly started kissing my way down her body until I was face to face with her penis. It took me a little while, but I finally started to kiss it.

I actually got into pleasing her and enjoying what I was doing. It felt silky soft in my mouth, and her juices actually tasted good. She was gently holding my head in place, thrusting into my mouth, and moaning with pleasure. And, I was trying to see how deep I could take her in my mouth.

By her actions I knew she couldn’t be far from having an orgasm and I wasn’t sure that I wanted that to happen where her penis currently was. Before I had to decide she took charge. She pulled out of my mouth, pushed me over on my back, got between my legs, and ate me out like I do to her when she has a pussy. She brought me to a mind shattering orgasm. I couldn’t believe the sounds that I made and what I was feeling.

She started slowly kissing her way up my body, stopping to give my breasts a work out, and I could feel her hard cock against my inner thigh. She continued kissing her way further up my body, finally giving me a deep kiss on the mouth, and I could feel the head of her penis at the entrance to my vagina. I was so wet that the head just slipped in. It felt good. Really good. She started a slow thrusting motion. Slowly working herself deeper and deeper with each thrust. I automatically started meeting her every thrust with one of my own. What I was feeling was just amazing, and I was having small orgasms.

It finally felt like she was all the way in. She stopped for a few seconds, looked at me, smiled, kissed me, and then started to really, for lack of a better word, fuck me. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her tight. She kept working me for a long time and I had a number of small orgasms while we were fucking. Finally I felt her push as deep as she could and hold it. I knew she was cumming. And, I came again at the same time she did. This one was very strong, actually the strongest, orgasm that I’d ever had as either a man or a woman. She collapsed on top of me, and started kissing me very deeply.

We laid there for a few minutes, holding each other, with her still inside me. Finally she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too.", I whispered back.

She slowly, almost reluctantly, pulled out of me. I felt empty. I missed the feeling of her deep inside me.

She laid down next to me, and whispered, "That was amazing. I never knew that you felt things like that."

“All I can say,”, I whispered, “is wow! Multiple orgasms are mind blowing.”

“You think?”

“I know. Do you always have them?”

“Once in awhile.”

We just kissed and cuddled for a while, and then fell asleep in each others arms.

The next week went by like usual. Nothing unusual, nothing special. We didn’t even talk about what had happened last Sunday.

Friday when I arrived home from work, Peggy asked, "Well, are you going to become Amy for the weekend?"

"You took the suit back, didn't you?"

"No, it's ours. I bought it."

"You bought it? Wasn't it expensive."

"No, Jill let me have it for $40.00."

"$40.00 for a suit like that! That can't be right?"

"It is, she assured me that was the price, and I just couldn't turn it down. And, that included my special dildo, which is really a penis prosthetic. Go put the suit on. I want to see Amy."

I ran upstairs, with Peggy right on my heels. And, I became Amy. Peggy just smiled at me, then said, "You know that slutty look that you use to do with the old Amy? Do you think you could do it with the new Amy?"

"Sure. But, the clothes won't fit."

She walked over to the closet and brought out a bag. In it were the identical clothes that I used for slutty Amy, but in the right size for the new Amy. In the bag was a short leather mini skirt, garter belt, fishnet nylons, a pair of red high heels with ankle straps, and a very tight off the shoulder blouse. I gave her a big kiss, which she returned while squeezing my nipple. She said, "Remember, no panties." She liked the slutty Amy.

It took me the better part of an hour to get dressed and do my makeup. And, as I did, every now and then I’d spend a little time looking at myself. And, I liked, no loved, what I was seeing. There was just something about being this girl that I loved.

After I was dressed, I then headed down stairs. Peggy met me at the bottom of the stairs. Grabbed the hem of my skirt and lifted it, saying, "Just wanted to be sure you didn't have panties on."

We had dinner like two girl friends. Then sat in the living room and just chatted. Around eight o'clock, Peggy started getting a little nervous. So, I asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

"Oh, nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yep, everything is just perfect.", she said with a nervous smile.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang. I looked at her, a little puzzled, and said, "I didn't know we were having company. I'll go change."

"No. No. Sit still. It's a surprise."

She got up and went to the door. I heard another female voice that I couldn't recognize. I heard the door close. A few seconds later Peggy reappeared with a girl that I didn't recognize right away. It finally sunk in that it was Beth from the party.

"Amy, you remember Beth don't you?", Peggy asked.

"Yeah. From the party.", I replied.

Looking at me, Beth said, "Don't you look nice.”

"You like her slutty look?", Peggy asked.

"I sure do. Elvira was good. But, this look is great. In fact she looks good enough to eat."

I blushed.

"Would you like a drink?", I asked.

"A little glass of wine would be nice."

I fixed us a round of drinks, and sat down. Beth sat next to me on the couch. We talked small talk for a few minutes. Finally Peggy, with a sly look on her face, said, "Honey, there’s something that I need to tell you.”

“What’s that?”, I asked.

“Well, actually this isn't Beth. It’s Jill from the costume shop. She supplied most of the costumes for the party and received an invitation. She wanted to see you as Elvira, but didn't want you to know who she really was. When she saw you, she was really taken by you, and really came onto you. I just loved watching your reaction and interaction with her. So, I invited her over this evening to meet the real Amy."

"Jill. Just how well do you know her?"

"Just about as well as I know you. We've been off and on lovers for about three years."

I looked at her for a minute, then said, "That explains a few things."

"I figured that it might."

Jill asked Peggy, "Have you told her the rest? About the suit."

"No, I figured that I’d wait until you got here, and you could tell her the whole story."

"Putting me in the hot seat, huh lover?" Jill replied with a little smirk.

"Yeah. Go on and tell her."

Jill smiled at me and said, “Well, after we found the suit and no one could remember where it came from, I did a little digging. There were boxes and boxes of old records from the store from when the old owner was alive. And, it turns out that the old owner, when he was younger, was a member of a special undercover organization for the government. And, this group had access to just about anything they needed from any of the clandestine government research groups.

“One of the things that this organization needed to do was go undercover and be very good in their cover. And, suits like the one you’re wearing would allow any member of the group to become not only a member of the opposite sex, but they could change their ethnic group. So, they could become black, Asian, Hispanic, Arabic, or whatever.

“When he retired from the organization, he somehow was able to take a couple of the suits with him. He started the costume shop. And, when he died, the shop was taken over by his daughter and she knew nothing about the one remaining suit. So, it just got buried deep on a shelf in the store room until Peggy and I found it.

“We read the directions and couldn’t believe what it said that it would do. Peggy had gotten this strange look on her face. And, when I asked her what was wrong, she told me about you and your cross-dressing. Then I think we both got the same thought.

“Of course I knew that Peggy had a thing for girls that you didn’t know about. And, that the suit would change you into a girl, and then she could introduce you to the pleasures that only girls can share.

“We then found the male prostheses, and we looked at each other. Here again, we both got the same idea.”

I looked at Peggy, and said, “So, you’re a lesbian?”

“No honey.”, Peggy replied, “You of all people should know better. It’s that I go both ways. I love guys and girls.”

“I guess I should have known.”

“No. I kept it as secret as I could. I love you very much and didn’t want to hurt you.”

“But, you were keeping a secret from me. That kind of hurts.”

“I’m sorry lover. Forgive me?”

“I’ll try.”

“There’s more.”, Jill said.

“More?”, Peggy asked.

“Yeah. I’ve found some more information on the suits and penis prosthetic. The suit, as you probably know, turns you into to a complete girl. And, it is a complete girl. You can even get pregnant.”

“Pregnant?”

“Yeah. And, this model of the suit has a flaw.”

“A flaw.”

“Yeah. It makes the wearer very fertile.”

“Fertile?”

“Yeah. Who ever wears it can become pregnant very easily.”

“Well.”, I said, “I haven’t had sex with a guy.”

“Yeah. But, there’s another problem.”

“What?”

“The penis prosthetic that Peggy has.”

“Yeah.”

“It has the same flaw.”

“The same flaw?”

“Yeah. It was developed as part of the research into a male suit. It give the wearer, a female, the full sexual capabilities of a male. And, the flaw makes the wearer very fertile. You two haven’t done it without protection. Have you?”

My stomach got a knot in it. And, I looked at Peggy and she looked at me, and I guess the looks on our faces answered Jill’s question. Jill just shook her head, and asked, “Have you had the suit off since you did it with the penis prosthetic?”

My mouth was too dry to answer, but Peggy said, “Yeah. He’s had it off.”

“Good. Then he’s not pregnant.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. If he was pregnant, he wouldn’t be able to take the suit off as long as he was.”

I sat back, took a deep breath, and relaxed a bit.

“What I found,”, Jill continued with, “was a whole folder of paper work on the suit. And, it appears that they stopped using this model because they were getting too many of their undercover agents pregnant, and the guys weren’t too happy about being stuck as a pregnant female for nine months. Not to mention their wives. In fact, some of the guys, after giving birth, stayed as girls.”

“So,” Peggy said, “as long as he doesn’t have unprotected sex he can safely wear the suit.”

“As far as I can tell, yes. There is a mention of wearing it for an extended period, and not wanting to change back. Something to do with being subjected to the high level female hormones that the suit produces for a long time.”

“No worry there.”, I said, “I have to go to work.” But, what I was thinking was different. Completely different.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Peggy start to grin, I look at her, and asked, “What?”

“Oh nothing.”, she replied, “I was just thinking about how cute and sexy you are as a girl.”

“Oh. You want me to stay as a girl?”

“Mmmmmmm . . . Could be. But, I’m not really sure.”

“I think you are sure. Aren’t you?”

“It might be fun.”

“Now who’s being bad.”

“I know.”

“What about Jill?”

“Threesomes can be fun.”

“I think I’ll leave you two alone.”, Jill said as she got up to leave.

“Okay lover. We do have things to discuss.”, Peggy said, as she got up to walk Jill to the door.

Peggy was gone a little longer then she should have been, and I heard a lot of discussion between the two girls.

When she was back, I asked, “What was that about?”

She smiled, and replied, “Oh. Just you as a girl.”

“What about me as a girl?”

“About how at ease you are being a girl.”

“I am?”

“Lover, you’re very at ease. It’s almost second nature. Even when you were the old Amy, you were very at ease being her.”

“So, you’re saying what?”

“I think . . . I think I’d like to have Amy around all the time.”

“You would. Huh?”

“Yeah. It would be fun.”

“I do like what the suit does to me.”

“Really. Remember what Jill said about that suit?”

“Sure. That some of the guys after wearing it for extended periods didn’t want to change back, because of the hormones that the suit produced. I do love how the suit makes me feel. That’s something I’ve wanted to feel for a long time.”

“Remember what she also said about the guys that got pregnant?”

I smiled, and said, “Yeah. That after giving birth, they stayed as girls. I’ve also wondered what it would be like to be pregnant and give birth.”

She got up, took my hand, helped me up, and with a gleam in her eyes, said, “Lets see who can get pregnant first?”

I kissed her, then said, “You know. That could be fun.”

“Yeah. Lots of fun, and you get to go first since you’re already Amy.”

Hand in hand, we ran upstairs to the bedroom.

-FIN-
up
238 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Story

I enjoyed the rewrite.

I will admit that I liked the original better.

Nicole

Very good rewrite

You made a logical 'reason' for the suit's existence and how it got in Jill's shop. It blended well with the rest of the story , and sounds like something the government would do.
That said, while this version is good, I think the original version edges this one out. Maybe l'm just partial to stories involving the SRU Wizard, but I just liked that version better.
Go figure ...

re: Very good rewrite

You weren't the only one that liked the first version better. Someone was unhappy that I snuck the Wizard into it. I like them both.