Rest and Relaxation Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The two drank and danced the night away amerced in the atmosphere and in each other. They sat closely together and found comfort in that closeness. As the drinks began to take their desired effect, fears and inhibitions fell. The two ladies were tonight a couple. As Lana stared into the loving eyes of Shayne, she saw what she had been seeking for her entire life. Not just acceptance of Lana as a woman, but also deep love and desire for this girl named Lana Lund.

Rest And Relaxation Part 2

By Lana Lund


 
“Born on the Bayou, born on the bayou”! Credence Clearwater Revival music filled the street as Lana and Shayne approached the front door of the Nye’s Dance Club. Women holding hands, was common in this part of the world. But even a new visitor to Thailand would be able to see that this hand holding was more intense. Shayne and Lana were on a journey together and the hands together indicated more then friendship.

The relationship between these two women, although only six hours old, had moved to a higher level. Lana had grown into a lovely woman at the hands of Shayne. When entering Thailand hours earlier that day he had been a battle weary GI named Joe Martinez in need of a much deserved R & R. And by the magic of the Shayne Xiong Service Company, he had been transformed into the beautiful and lovely Lana Lund a girl living her dream.

The flash of a camera brought Lana back to reality. The photographer had captured her image as she was deeply in touch with her feminine self. Shayne had stepped away so that Lana Lund could take it all in within the mirrors that surround the club. As she looked over her right should her hair fell suggestively and she made eye contact with the lovely lady in the glass.

She turned a noticed that with every eye in the place upon her, that she had been noticed! Just then Lana was tapped on the shoulder. Turning to find Shayne directly in front of her with her hand extended asking for this dance. As the two lovelies headed for the dance floor Lana knew she walking as she heard her heels on the tile floor, but she felt as if she were floating. Junior Walker and the All Stars Band had just begun “Shotgun” one of Lana’s favorites and the two girls began to dance with one dance leading to another, and yet another.

A waiter approached the ladies and announced that their table was ready, and lead them to a table just off the dance floor. Shayne held the chair as Lana slipped down into the large wicker chair. After ordering drinks for her, Shayne reached across the table and took Lana’s hand in hers. “Are you having a good time honey” Shayne asked? “This is all that I have dreamed of Shayne, thank you” Lana replied. With that Lana began to realize something about Shayne that she hadn’t realized before. Shayne was herself a beautiful woman. Her long black hair was perfectly straight and reached to her shoulders. Her almond eyes were a deep dark brown and mysterious that added to her beauty.

Several of the girls in the club approached Lana and Shayne asking to dance and to buy them drinks, but this night Lana and Shayne, “only had eyes for one another”. The two drank and danced the night away amerced in the atmosphere and in each other. They sat closely together and found comfort in that closeness. As the drinks began to take their desired effect, fears and inhibitions fell. The two ladies were tonight a couple. As Lana stared into the loving eyes of Shayne, she saw what she had been seeking for her entire life. Not just acceptance of Lana as a woman, but also deep love and desire for this girl named Lana Lund.

The driver appeared and Shayne said, “Your chariot awaits girlfriend”! The girls stood and found themselves face to face. With the music pounding and their hearts racing Shayne took Lana into her arms and gently kissed her. She pulled Lana close to her at the same time pulling Lana deeply into her kiss! Lana returned the kiss with more passion then she had ever felt in her life time. One kiss had never been more intense or had moved her soul as deeply as this kiss had. Lana broke off the kiss with a giggle, Lana pulled away with Shayne asking “is something wrong”? This night, this day, had turned out perfectly. As Lana tried to explain, that in the middle of a kiss Lana became aware that her life was complete. Right there in Thailand. “I love R&R!”

And it was only day one!!!


 
To Be Continued...

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Viet Nam draft

Dear Lana,

In November, 1970, I was a senior in college. The first draft lotter was held; my birthday was number one, the first letter in my last name was number two (not that that mattered). I'm a little ashamed to say within two weeks I was having my first episode of major depression. (I've been on antidepressant meds since '77). I was somewhat trying to be masculine, not by macho behavior (I liked the unisex hippy ideal, I had long hair and a light beard). I was, however, in the varsity boat on the men's light weight rowing team. Sports at MIT were never that big a deal, except to those involved, but rowing got the most money (no football at that time) and was the only NCAA division 1 sport. (sailing might have been. I don't remember how that was rated, but it didn't really require muscle power). We trained fall, winter and spring. Lt wt varsity boat raced in the Henley Reggotta in England my sophmore year. (sorry about the spelling)

I somewhat recovered by the spring. I was very antiwar and was pro Ho Chi Min (the George Washington of his country). I had my draft physical in April, I think. I had a whole bunch of excuses why I shouldn't be drafted. I had "fuck the army" written in magic marker across my forehead. I had worked out my explaination for CO status. I went to the physical and thru' all the tests. Last were the psychiatrists. I said I was a transvestite (I hardly dressed at all during college, but I fantasized about it day and night. I was in denial that I was TS) One guy asked where I had gotten that word. I said it was in a 1964 Time Magazine cover story called "In the Bedroom".

I soon received a draft card with a rating of 1Y; like not to be called except in case of grave national emergency or something. The next year I was mailed a card marked 4F, not fit for service.

Thanks for posting this very nice, sweet and interesting story. I'm sorry you and/or all the others had to go to 'Nam.

Very Respectfully and with Love and Hugs,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

sorry this took so long

Slow but sure cant even apply to this reply. I wrote this story and submitted it so long ago and checked to see if anyone read it just today. Thank you for reading my story. This story was about the only good that came out of my time in Viet Nam. You are very lucky to have not gone into the service. It was very difficult for a bi sexual TV to be surrounded by the army enviroment 24/7. But I made it through in one piece and unharmed. I hope that you read and comment on the other stories I have written about my life. Thanks for you comments.
Lana Lund

Lana Lund