Vendetta - Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

Priscilla is a abused girl whose life was stolen away from her. Can she ever recover?

Vendetta

Chapter 1 - A Stolen Life

By Christine


 
“Priscilla,” Chad yelled mockingly though the bathroom door. “Your twenty minutes are up. Its time to come out honey.”

Priscilla felt deepening humiliation as she felt the steamy bathwater, wearing a bright pink dress her mom brought for. Chad had raped her repeatedly over the past year and this time it wouldn’t happen. There was no way the fourteen year old could fight what was happening to her. She was less than seventy pounds, her ribs always shown, her arms were very thin. Her hipbones and shoulders showed clearly. She was terribly weakened and mal nourished. She griped the knife she snuck in till her knuckles were white. It wouldn’t happen this time. Rage boiled over in her mind as she thought of the past years. How her sister lied and betrayed her She had convinced their mom that she wanted this life. Ms. Melinda, her moms’ attorney also lied and helped convince their mom, but the fact it was all a lie didn’t matter. Their mom was now as culpable as sister in ignoring her please, cries and begging for her to end the abuse. She never chose this life. Her sister Margaret had stolen Patrick’s life. His life had been stolen thought brutal beatings, deception, starvation, forced hormone regimentation and degradations and pain. Patrick lost his future. He made the mistake of thinking his family loved him. He was wrong.

“Priscilla, I am giving you two more minutes and I’m coming I’m,” she was jolted back to the present by his impatient voice.

She griped the knife with both hands and aimed the point at her own very shrunken stomach. Her mother placed her little sister Margaret in control of her life. It was clear that one loved her, no one was there to protect her from Margaret. Her mother hated her, Margaret her sister totally evil. Margaret just loved hurting her. She never figured out why she hated her so much, but in retrospect, the final result was a shattered life. It was shattered to the point that she could not think of anything worth living for. Her life and future were both stolen from her. It was the point where death was the only escape. Memories of pain and suffering filled her mind. There was a note in one of the drawers outlining what occurred to her and her reason for this action she made sure she placed there.

She heard Chad start pounding on the door trying to break though it. She remembered her first degrading date with Chad as he explained to her ‘I don't care," she remembered Chad say with a shrug ‘I could really care less if you're attracted to me. What counts is what I like.’ Even telling Margaret he was raped, didn’t get him any sympathy. Margaret giggled and thought it was delightful.

She drove the knife deep into her own shrunken stomach. Pain ripped though her stomach. But, the pain felt good. In her life, she couldn’t tell the difference between love and pain. Both were the same. Only a few more minutes till she could escape this hell her family made for her.

Chad finely busted though the door but he faltered at the bath, now filled with red blood. He saw his date laying limply in the bath with a big knife sticking out of her stomach. Her eyes seemed turned back. He knelt beside Priscilla and stroke her long blonde hair. He whispered, “Love what did you do?”

She focused and looked up at him glaring, “I’m getting away from you, you damn bastard. I’m getting away from my sister Margaret. Stop pretending I was enjoying you. This is the only way and now I only hope you go to jail, and die there so you can burn in hell!”

Chad was shocked and noticed she was gasping trying to say something else. Then her body went totally limp and her head fell back. He started shaking and stood up with shaking legs. He was sure go get into a lot of trouble.

Racing to the telephone and dialed 911 and reported a stabbing. Then he raced out of the door and disappeared. He didn’t want to be anywhere near here when they arrived.

~~~~*~~~~

an incredibly thin girl in a bright pink dress with a knife protruding out of her stomach was rushed in thought the wide double doors of the ER at ST. Francis hospital. Her hair was ragged but her busts protruded out obscenely though her dress. Medical personnel gathered around the girl franticly trying to keep her alive.

The doctor strolled up wearing a traditional white lab coat. One of the emergencies personal said, “This was a suicide attempt. This girl appears to be a Transgender. I haven’t been able to gather her name yet. But she looks like she was starved. Her body is underweight and terribly mal nourished. There’s no identification and she is still near death. We gathered a note and police would be here in a few seconds. Child welfare is on their way too.

He nodded and said, “Lets get her into the OR. “

After four hours of operating on the girl, she was finely stabilized. She answered questions from police and was allowed to rest.

The doctor was talking to a lady from child welfare.

The doctor relied, “This was clearly a suicide attempt. And there are clear signs of abuse and starvation not to mention that horrid device we removed from her scrotum. I hope you can get her removed from her horrid family, Linda.”

“There is no question Dr. Murdock. She will be removed by the end of the day. “

~~~~*~~~~

Susan came shortly after that only to see a few police officers blocking her way into her son’s room. She was furious but her fury quickly died down as she realized the seriousness of the situation. She might be charged with abuse.

She decided to stay home while DCFS lawyers argued in front of a federal judge for her son’s immediate removal from the Smith household. The states district judge was under investigation for corruption. In the absence of any opposition to the motion, Priscilla was removed. Susan decided it was in her best interest if she didn’t fight it.

It only took twenty minutes arguing in front of the judge for her to determine that Patrick Smith needed to be removed. Susan lost all of her parental rights to the child. When the judge was told that the boy was force-fed hormones in utterly unheard of amounts, they starved the girl terribly and that they removed a electric shock device implanted in his scrotum and there was some unknown narcotic in her blood stream poisoning her and making her body physically really weak, She ordered DCFSS to take custody of the boy.

The nurse was speaking to the DCFS investigator, “I know a very good family that would love to raise a boy like Priscilla.”

“Tell me Linda.”

“His name is Bernardo Provenzano. He has told me he really wants to adopt a child that needs help. They have nearly unlimited money and would provide very well for Priscilla. “

He thought for a minute and decided, “Sure, why not. Give the man a call. I will pull in a few favors and it will be done quickly.”

~~~~*~~~~

Priscilla woke up six hours later still in the ER. The room was dark except for the light from the monitors behind her. She began moving but her body was still sore. She groaned loudly and she noticed a dark figure flip on the light. She squinted her eyes as she adjusted to the brightness.

There were several nicely dressed men and a woman in the room. They all seemed to be dressed alike. Black slacks and a suit jacket. They also looked like they were the type of people used to taking care of themselves.

“Who are you guys, what are you doing here?”

The oldest man moved to the side of her bed. He looked very accustomed to power. His old wrinkled face still had a very hard edge to it. “Hello Priscilla. “I am Don Bernardo Provenzano and my family.”

He motioned for them to come forward.
“This is my daughter Marinella,” he said as a middle aged woman with long black hair down to middle back. Her face looked sharp and beautiful. She had very gentle kind features.

She nodded to him and said, “Its nice to meet you Priscilla. Welcome to our family. “

“This is my son Santino.”

A middle aged man came forward and said, “Ciao il mio nome ᨠSantino” he smiled. He had graying hair, powerful shoulders and arms. He also had very kind features.

“He just said Hello his name is Santino. He is very kind but doesn’t know much English. You must forgive him for that.”

Priscilla simply said hello back.

“You are now a member of our family and we will protect you now Priscilla,” The don said. “I read the note you wrote before your suicide attempt. I know what your sister and mother put you though and you were removed from their custody. They can’t touch you anymore. I pulled the strings to get you placed under my guardianship.”

Her mind was whirling trying to grasp what had happened. “Don, she will be so mad. She has a great lawyer fighting for her and it was the judge that sentenced me to be feminized.”

He smiled, “I know and that kink is being taken care of. Don’t worry about Ms. Melinda. By the end of the month her and her people will be disbarred. “

“Don, how did you pull that off” she asked not understanding.

He smiled, “A lot of people owe me favors Priscilla. They just do what I tell them.”

She said, “Why?”

He smiled a wolfishly, “Let’s just say, they know it’s in their best interests to do what I tell them, ok. I will teach you more about what we do later. Lets get you healed first. “

She smiled back.

“Priscilla, from now on, you are part of my family. That means no one will harm you again. “

For the first time in 2 years, Priscilla felt safe, at last. There was no other thing she could do but cry in relief.

~~~~*~~~~

The Don had a good feeling about this boy. He was speaking with the doctor outside, “When will he be healed enough to travel?”

“Well I think in the next 4 days Priscilla should be healed enough to travel, What’s the rush,” came the reply.

“I want to take Priscilla to my people in Sicily. My Doctor can give him the best care in the world.”

The doctor felt insulted, “Hey,” he retorted sharply. “He will get as good care here as anywhere. I can guarantee it”

“I’m sure you can.” He said unconvinced. ”I would feel more comfortable if he was with my doctors. He needs a lot of healing besides that wound. “

“I know that Mr. Provenzano but I fear you will soon be disappointed. “

He frowned and asked, “I don’t get disappointed. This boy needs to get off those hormones so he can live as a boy.The boy also needs to get some nourishment so he can gain some weight back. ”

“That is where you will be disappointed. I am afraid you don’t understand. We have extensively examined the boy. He has received massive doses of hormones. The potency and sheer amount he received is just unheard of. “

“I was made aware of that doctor. I know how that works. Patrick will return back to Patrick once he is off the hormone regimentation.”

“That’s true usually.” The doctor said, “But a case like this has never happened before. The extreme levels of estrogen and blockers this boy was on was so radical and overwhelming; I don’t know how he stayed alive. It should have shut down his system.”

“Doctor, “ he interrupted really worried, “Are you telling me that Priscilla is going to die?”

“No, NO, “ the doctor assured him, “If he was going to die we would have saw those results by now but he isn’t even sick from them. I am saying that the
hormones he was receiving, instead of killing him changed his entire genetic structure. Like any normal girl his age, his body is making its own hormones. Now that is a risk by taking extra. He needs to get off but his entire body has been altered. He wont transition back once he ceases the dose. He will simply have to adapt to living as a female. “

“OH no, doctor. This was forced on him meaning his mind isn’t a females. How can a boy adapt to that?”

“I don’t know but he will have to,” he said shaking his head pessimistically.

“I do not accept this Doctor.” He said with force. “My doctor will have the answers. “

During the time the don was talking in the halls with her doctor, Priscilla was in her room thinking of her own future. It seemed now that she might have a measure of control back over her own future. But being safe was no longer enough. She hurt just too much and her family betrayed and hurt her way too much for her to just be happy now that she was free. She wanted vengeance. She would heal, and when she did she would then get strong. Then she would unleash hell. This was her vendetta.

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wow

What a unique plot line. A forced TG girl saved by the mob. I hope you can continue to make this story as believable as the first installment was.

Interesting

I want to see where this is going. It is certainly different with the mob helping rather than hindering.
hugs!
grover

Vendetta

marie c.

I've only had a chance to get through a few pages but it looks good.

marie c.

The question is WHY?

NoraAdrienne's picture

Why does Don Bernardo take such an interest in children like this.. What happened in his family or to someone he knows that makes him want a piece of this action.

foreshadowing

Character development is what makes the story's here so much fun to read, because then we care about the characters, so I'm hoping that this will be revealed as the story progresses....

vendetta

I rewrote a few parts of the story. I am more satisfied.

YES!

Finally a story where horrible stuff like this happens and people actually DO something about it. Oh wow, I want to see more in this story, I REALLY want to see those three GET THEIRS!

--------------------------------------------
I just got to be me :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D