Patriot Games - Chapter 25 - An Education Begins

Printer-friendly version

@ @ @ @

Chapter 25 - An Education Begins

It was early, just barely past 6:30 and Steve was hoping to slip into his office unnoticed before his coworkers arrived; he really needed to catch up on some paperwork. Just as the doors were about to slide closed, a chubby paw reached in, forcing the doors open again and in walked 'the fat man' himself, studying his government issued tablet. Steve slid into the far corner of the elevator and tried to blend into his surroundings. He quietly set his bag/briefcase at his feet. Without looking up the intruder politely said, "Hello."

Left with no other choice, Steve replied, "Good morning, boss you're in early."

Without looking up he replied, "Yeah, some idiot in DC wanted a video conference, with all the regional directors. Who in his right mind schedules a meeting at six AM?"

Looking up for the first time, he recognized his agent. "I'll be damned; I haven't seen you in ages. God damn it Steve you look like a hippie, when are you going to get a haircut? And what's with the purse, my wife has one just like that."

Steve used his foot to scoot the bag back against the wall. "Boss, first off it's not a purse it's a man bag. It was a present from my wife."

Bill took a step closer to his agent invading his private space and glared down into the partially open bag.

"Call it what you will, it is not a manly briefcase. What are you hiding in there?"

Steve shifted nervously from foot to foot. "It's part of my undercover attire, it has makeup and a few appropriate accessories, a scarf and some jewelry."

"My lord Steve you just might be taking this undercover thing too far, you are becoming a middle-aged drag queen fashionista."

"Boss, I have always felt that if the job is worth doing it is worth doing well. I have really thrown myself into this part. But you have to understand, it along with my long hair, is all part of my cover. I'll be the old me when this is all over."

Bill shook his head in disbelief, standing so close to Steve he could not help but scrutinize the man.

"You look like hell. That suit coat is at least two sizes too big. Have you been losing weight? I expect my agents to display a robust manly image; I thought I told you to get into the gym?"

Standing back a step he surveyed from head to foot. "You look like a faggot! If I didn't know better I would swear you are wearing woman's slacks, and the saints preserve me but it looks like a bra under a sissy blouse."

Steve's face reddened in shame. "I have been working out seven days a week. I can't explain it. The more I exercise the more weight I lose. It's like my body is reshaping itself, my waist is down four inches and my hips and butt have swelled at same time. It's almost like my waist dropped to my hips. I went to get dressed this morning and my suit pants wouldn't fit over my ass. I had to borrow a pair of dress trousers from my wife. She thought that was hilarious and insisted I also wear one of her dress shirts. I added a padded bra to give me some shape to pull off my disguise. I have a meeting with our contractor, Linda this morning."

"Where might that be? In the eveningwear department at Macy's?"

Steve's shoulders slumped in dread, "No sir, we are meeting at the makeup counter at Dillard's, I have to ensure I don't stand out, thus the feminine attire. She reports she is running low on the mind control drug we are feeding our patriotic pigeon. I have several bottles in my shoulder bag. She reports our agent is really starting to believe he has been a lifetime cross dresser."

Bill grunted. "I've been looking at the Linda woman's file, she is really scary. The head doctors tell me she is a borderline psychopath."

"I think that is a bit harsh boss. I have known Miss Linda for quite a while; I would describe her as over-enthusiastic, at worst a bit obsessive. Her methods are well researched and proven to be successful; they are similar to what we are doing in Guantanamo. I have seen men beaten physically and deprived of the basic necessities of life, food, water and shelter; but a strong man will persevere and adapt. However when you deprive that same man of his dignity, self-respect, and his sense of self-worth, you dehumanize him. Without dignity his identity is erased, he is like clay in your hands and can be molded into anything you want."

Bill was shocked at what he was hearing. "Steve, I have seen men water-boarded but what you are describing makes that seem like a day at the water park. What if our subject fights back?"

Steve chuckled lightly, "Boss I speak from personal experience it would take suicidal courage to defy that woman when she makes up her mind. As the Borg would say resistance is futile."

"Well Stefanie, keep me informed and please stay out of the office when you are in Tootsie mode, it is bad for my image."

@ @ @ @

That morning Jack awoke with a great deal of trepidation and a huge amount of adrenaline. Dragging himself out of bed, Jack presented himself to Linda. She handed him a long-sleeved Lycra leotard and told him to put it on. Linda hauled Daisy out of the security of her bedroom and turned her vassal over to the personal trainer. Jack was awed by this man with a superbly sculpted body, that both aroused him while simultaneously creating an air of jealousy. As Linda put it, he made a girl sweat in all the right places. He ran Daisy through an exercise program that an Olympic athlete would have had difficulty completing.

After class, Linda congratulated an exhausted Daisy on her excellent dance performance. Jack wheezed "Ms. Linda, I was exercising, not dancing."

Linda snickered. "Daisy my blonde airheaded bimbo, by definition exercising in 5 inch heels is dancing."

Jack left the shower and dressed for his day of training. Linda was there with his first of many reprimands. Daisy learned the price for letting a bra strap stray into public view. He received a well deserved paddling over Linda's knee. Finished with his punishment, Linda instructed, "Daisy your hair must always be neatly coiffed. Put it in a ponytail for now. That will keep it off your face, until Sophie, your beautician, can work with you. You'll really like her. She has the disposition of a Labrador puppy and twice as playful."

Jack found out that being a waitress was more than taking orders and clearing tables. He was always expected to talk, joke and flirt with the customers. Depending on the customer he could be a marriage counselor, a nurse, a financial advisor, a fortune teller, or even a potential girlfriend. He was expected to do it all while wearing 5 inch heels, a smile on his face, and laughter in his voice.

Sally, a no nonsense ex-playboy bunny cocktail waitress, provided Jack with his guidance concerning being a server. Sally started her period of instruction with some sage advice.

"Daisy, there are three keys to success as a cocktail waitress, 'Cleavage, cleavage, and more cleavage, any questions? On a more serious note, the first thing you must do is commit to memory the drinks and their prices. Cocktail waitresses must remember orders. You can start out by writing things down, but as you get more experience, memorization becomes the key. Just be on your toes. When memorizing drink orders, it helps to repeat them in your head a couple times after they order them. Be prepared to work your butt off! Personality is key, and a level of tolerance. You set the pace. Be good to your bartenders, because they will make or break you. Remember, all any customer demands is fast, friendly, efficient service with a smile. Typically, the majority of your stress comes from co-workers.

"You need a good knowledge of drinks so that you can identify them as you serve. Believe me; I've had cocktail waitresses that couldn't tell a scotch and water from a rum and coke. You need a good sense of humor, excellent reflexes, good eyesight and be able to walk and stand on heels for hours. You need to be able to laugh at stupid jokes, endure endless flirting, but know where to draw the line. There is a difference between flirting and harassment. Lastly, you need to view women clients as customers, not competition and you need to expect some degree of disrespect.

"You need to look good in a tight skimpy outfit, be friendly and flirty and know how to remember names, faces and drinks and above all you must have excellent balance."

The day progressed smoothly. Finally it was time for the bar tending class.

The Mixologist / bartender lectured Jack, "The word "vodka" comes from the Russian Zhiznennia vodka which means water of life. The standard Russian toast said before consuming vodka is: "Na Zdorovie!"

Drinking class was designed as an educational period. Jack was instructed to take only small sips from each glass. Jack quickly took the opportunity to self-medicate for his angst and found ways to surreptitiously gulp the pain relief.

Drink and smoke break became a part of the day Daisy really enjoyed. It was the only part of the day where Jack was allowed human contact without fear of immediate and harsh reprisal for any miscue. Linda always insisted that he drink from a special bottle. By the end of his first drink, Jack continuously seemed lost in a thick fog. His mind just sort of drifted along as Linda spoke in assured vibrant tones. As they sat they discussed Jack's old life. Every night they went over a part of his history. Linda clearly explained how strong emotional experiences, such as Rose's ridiculed explosion, could often cause a person to have repressed memories. Linda kindly volunteered to help Jack recover his lost recollections. Jack was shocked at how much of his past memories were wrong. He had totally forgotten that summer where he pleaded with his mother to wear her underwear. He had it all backward, how could he have ever thought she made him wear them.

Then he had totally suppressed the memories about sneaking into her bathroom and stealing her birth control pills. Hiding the sexy lingerie in his drawers and wearing them every day to school had slipped his mind.

Then the really big one, my God how could he have gotten that one so mixed up. Jack clearly remembered the only time his father hit him. In Jack's mind it was because he was told to wash his face and hands and not only had failed to do as he was told but he had lied about it. But Linda pointed out the real reason for the beating was Jack had come to dinner wearing his mother's lipstick and mascara.

Poor Jack remembered going to football games to stare at the cheerleaders. Thankfully Linda straightened him out. The truth of the matter he went to the games because of the crush he had on the captain of the football team, how could anyone got those two confused?

Then high school graduation, Jack had very pleasant memories of the wristwatch he had received as a commencement present. Linda was kind enough to point out that his fond memories were really because his mother brought Jack to her bedroom and let him try on her wedding dress as a special treat. Jack could now clearly picture himself waltzing around the room in that beautiful white gown.

Linda was such a good friend as she helped Jack recall all these repressed memories. Linda was so patient with Jack. Every day they had to go back over the same material because during the evenings, Jack's memory kept getting everything confused. At night, he even dreamed of being a man and enjoying sex with woman, how repulsive. Linda calmly explained that Jack has always wanted to be a woman and shouldn't be having these perverted dreams.

The absolute worst part of everyday was the 'treadmill'. Linda would arrogantly sit on her throne behind Daisy, belittling his best efforts. She was always holding that damn cattle prod, AKA, the sissy maker. Jack found the pain was bearable but only just. Linda never said a word, Jack had to determine the nature of his errant behavior by the location of the shock. The one thing that brought utter terror to Jack's heart was when Linda would bring the prod up and hold it a fraction of an inch away from flesh and wait. Sometimes if the infraction didn't improve Linda would gleefully jab Daisy, other times Linda would slowly lower it. The mirrored walls always provided a perfect view of Linda's movement. The pause was horrifying, Jack would bite down as hard as he could on the mouthpiece and await the stabbing pain. Jack was determined not to give Ms. Linda the satisfaction of a groan when she struck with that diabolical devise.

Linda was true to her word, she was a stern taskmaster. Any mistakes he made during his daily exercise were duly noted by Linda. At night, the length of time on the treadmill directly correlated to his daily performance.

Linda's favorite saying was, "Pain is a good motivator and extreme pain is a superb teacher." After two weeks, Jack had the walk down pat. Yet he still was shocked a couple times every session. After one such session, Linda even complimented Daisy on her performance. Buoyed by his actions and Linda's praised, Daisy courageously asked if he did so well why was he still punished.

Linda's face transformed, her lips went from a smile to an evil sneer in the blink of an eye. Raising the prod, adjusted the setting and then said, "My dear sissy, no one is perfect. There is always room for improvement."

Jack thought he knew what pain was, but he was about to find out how foolish he was. Linda stabbed Daisy right in her left nipple with the prod. The unexpected jolt stuck Daisy like a bolt of lightning and brought him to his knees. Linda laughed and, making Daisy crawl, she herded her pupil into her bedroom through a series of verbal jabs and gentle reminders with the prods in her tush. Linda took special glee when she managed to land a probe right on the sensitive rosebud making Daisy would hop like a frog.

"Just for you edification Daisy, that setting is the highest; it is what I call childbirth. Congratulations you have just experience the joys of motherhood by giving birth through your tit! The next time, you piss me off you will be delivering twins!"

Daisy, never again questioned anything Ms. Linda did or didn't do. He dutifully did exactly as he was told and did it with a smile on his face. Jack hated himself whenever he called his torturer Ms. Linda. It seemed to reinforce a kind of submissiveness to her. Every time he uttered those words he felt a bit of his pride being stripped away.

Every night as Jack brushed his teeth he would see those hormone patches in his shaving bag, anger would grow, as he looked into the mirror, still what he saw was a man in woman's clothes. He knew he needed something extra, he wasn't the woman Ms. Linda wanted. Nor was he the woman he now remembered he had always wanted to become. Therefore the patches were again stuck onto his thighs. Little did he know that in addition to the daily herbal pills Linda was providing, his food was saturated in progesterone. Then, before hopping into bed, sitting at his vanity Jack performed his nightly ritual of a 100 stokes with a hair brush.

Linda stood in the doorway watching her protégée and chanted a mantra. "First impressions are important and we want you as pretty and feminine as possible. Like most attractive woman you need to act like you know you are one of the chosen few and can get whatever you want from men. What that means is that we need to work on your self-confidence. When you leave here you must believe in your heart that Daisy is the prettiest flower in the field"
@ @ @ @

Jack was woefully unprepared for the juggernaut of a mistress Linda turned out to be. The mere sight of her often caused Jack to shiver violently. There were no longer yesterdays or tomorrows. Time became a relative term, a bit elastic. With the whirlwind of the next few weeks/months who could tell? The passage of days was merely noted by the progression of training sessions. Jack functioned at the primal level, he ate, slept, defecated, and did only what was necessary to avoid pain.

Linda was a hard taskmaster. She was tall for a woman and had the bearing of an aristocrat. Aside from the nightly drinking / reminiscing sessions, Linda was hardly a congenial companion, she displayed a cruel, hard and sullen disposition. She would sit with her legs tucked up under her and observe every lesson. Linda revealed herself to be a master manipulator with a long laundry list of idiosyncrasies.

When she did address someone, her speech was littered with strings of profanity. Linda spoke sparingly and when she did address Daisy, her words were always abrupt, critical and authoritative. Linda had a strict rule, people around her spoke only when spoken too. She literally wouldn't make eye contact with those she considered inferior. Jack ached for something as simple as a friendly touch, a caress to the cheek, a simple hug. A friendly kiss on the forehead was something he craved, like a vitamin deficiency. If it wasn't for those brief moments at night while sharing drinks and stories with Linda, Jack would surely shrivel up and die.

Each day, exercise class got easier as he got into better shape. By now Jack was feeling la lot more comfortable in his new footwear; he was prancing around the apartment in his 5 inch spikes like a royal Princess getting ready to meet Prince Charming.

Jack came to enjoy his makeup sessions. As an engineer, he attacked makeup application like drafting class.

Hair care was fun. Playing with the wig, there were just so many styles possibly. As his own hair became longer it became a game to see how feminine Jack could make himself.

Walking was always a challenge. The stripper strut was anything but normal and required constant concentration.

Waitress training was most difficult. Sally insisted on memorization exercises, which were always followed by strenuous periods of balancing drinks on a tray. While strutting around the apartment with his tray Jack was subjected to a constant bombardment of harassments.

"When patrons request something, always tell them anything is possible. Guys really love that. Bend at the waist as much as possible, this puts your cleavage and butt on display for the gentlemen. Remember that whenever you are on the floor, no matter how you feel, you must portray the bubbly friendly server everyone would love to have servicing them. Refill drinks and bring the next round before they ask. When the party is leaving, be sure and invite them back, remind them of your name and tell them how much you enjoyed serving them. A well placed wink and grin goes a long way. No matter what happens keep a sense of humor.

Bartending was a ball. Jack learned to make and identify by sight, smell and taste every popular cocktail.

The vodka class was interesting. Every evening, Bill the bartender would line up a dozen of the major brands of vodka. Jack was tested to see if he could recognize each of them by taste. Jack was instructed to take only a small sip of each. It became a challenge to see how much of the liquid gold he could swallow before being caught.

Meals for Jack were blah, nothing but baked fish or salads and tofu.

Smoking practice was still distasteful. Jack could finish an entire cigarette and never cough once. He in no way developed a fondness for the foul flavored things. The saving grace was the drinking from his special bottle followed by a walk down memory lane every night. It was enlightening, remembering all those episodes in life that he had suppressed or just forgotten.

Lastly it was the horrible nightly strolls on treadmill. Jack was driven by energy that comes from fear and desperation.

Weeks were differentiated only by Saturday afternoon visits from Matilda.

Jack would dutifully clean the apartment under the supervision of Matilda, his maid maker. Matilda almost pushed Jack over the edge. She was Attila the Hun in a dress. The day didn't start off on the right foot as Ms. Hun showed up with a new cleaning outfit for Daisy. Matilda handed him a plain white polyester smock apron, to go over a simple white cotton housedress. Then she insisted Daisy cover her hair in a red bandana. A surprised Jack just gawked at his uniform.

Matilda laughed; "I told you I was bringing you a maid's uniform for today's lesson. What were you expecting a frilly French Maids outfit? Not in this life missy, you are here to work, not get your rocks off prancing around like some peacock in lace and petticoats."

Matilda's hair was pulled back in such a severe bun her facial skin was taunt. Her voice sounded like a spoon had dropped in the garbage disposal. Not a single task Jack was ordered to do met with her approval. He cleaned the toilet bowls till they gleamed. Matilda asked if Daisy thought they were clean. Jack answered an enthusiastic yes. So Matilda went and got a water glass and filled it from the toilet and handed it to Daisy saying then drink! Daisy decided he would give them one additional cleaning up.

Linda stood enthralled at the drama unfolding in front of her. After drinking her class of water, Daisy turned to Linda for support. All he got was a sharp retort, "This journey is not for the faint of heart. Get back to work."

Matilda and Jack had another brief discussion about scrubbing the floor. Jack pointed out that mopping it would be faster and produce identical results. Matilda insisted that Daisy do it on her hands and knees. In the end they compromised, Daisy mopped the entire apartment then went back over it on his hands and knees.

That night, as Jack was exiting his bath, Linda stuck her head into the bathroom. She had a smug look on her face. Jack didn't like that one little bit. Linda demanded Daisy come to the living room without getting dressed. With a great deal of trepidation Jack slowly trailed behind Linda. Linda dragged the exhausted trainee to the center of the room and forced him to his knees. A stern Linda told a naked Daisy to kneel up straight. Taking a short rope she tied Jack's ankles together and then secured her wrists behind her back. Then finally tied his bound wrists and knotted feet together. Pulling the rope tighter Linda forced Daisy in an extremely uncomfortable position. His back was arched so that his hands were firmly secured to his ankles. A helpless Jack could only wait for his fate.

Jack whined petulantly, apologizing for whatever he had done.

"Now listen and listen good Daisy, you wretched little man. It is my job to mold you into Ivan's perfect mate. I and my stalwarts of instructors will teach you how to walk, sit, dress, how to flirt, and, if the mission requires it, I will even teach to make love with a man. I will turn you into Ivan's perfect submissive courtesan. You will leave here able to make a living turning tricks. Now you can keep fighting me at every turn if you want, but I can assure you, that if that's the path you select it is going to be a very unpleasant journey. Now if you cooperate and really throw yourself into this, your time in dresses could even be a little bit pleasurable."

Opening up her briefcase Linda said, "Daisy, I watched the problem you had today with Matilda." Reaching into her case, Linda retrieved three large alligator clamps. Showing them to Daisy she said, "My dear, I am about to help you with your anger control issues. This is what is called biofeedback. These are what I call attitude adjustors. I am going to clamp one of these on each of your sensitive nipples and the last I am saving for the tip of your little man sausage."

Jack immediately started squirming around and testing his bonds. Linda smiled callously, "That won't do you any good. I was a girl scout and got a merit badge in knot tying. But I can't have you flinching at every little thing so I am going to blindfold you. I have found anticipation of pain is often more beneficial than the actual pain."

Linda secured a blindfold firmly in place, then got up and went to the kitchen refrigerator where she retrieved a bucket from the freezer compartment. She pulled on a snow glove before she picked up a small piece of dry ice from the bucket. She took it and held it briefly against one teat. Jack squirmed and pleaded for mercy; Linda merely smirked devilishly and said, "My dear the fun has just begun."

She repeated the process on the second teat. She held it there just long enough to numb the sensitive flesh, but not cause any real damage.

She then lightly brought the ice to the tip of his peepee, simulating the brush of a piece of cold metal. It was more than Jack could take and he screeched like a banshee. Linda smiled and said "I was ready for that." She stuffed a ball gag into his open mouth. Glancing at Daisy, Linda smiled and said, "The night is young, relax we are going to be here a while.

"Daisy, I have tried to redress your shortcomings through education, and training. I have been very lenient with you so far because you have convinced me you were trying. Now this 'mutiny' against Matilda cannot be allowed to continue. I can modify your behavior but only you can alter your attitude and motivation. Tonight's exercise is to convince you it is in your best interest to change.

"You need to exercise some restraint when you feel like expressing your opinions. I am proud to say my reactions to pupils that resist me are legendary for their harshness. I am known as a savant in the art of administering pain. Failure is not a word in my dictionary. No one has ever died under my care, but there have been a whole slew of trips to the emergency room."

Jack was pulling against the ropes that held him in position and trying to beg around the rubber ball in his mouth. Nothing was intelligible, but it was obvious that he was begging and making promises. The burning sensation from the ultra-cold ice on his nipples lingered.

Linda reached for his penis and held it with her free hand, "Brace yourself sweetie this is really going to hurt."

She briefly touched the tip with the ice and held it for a microsecond. The pain, magnified by his imagination, was like a lightning bolt. Jack saw a blinding flash, his mind filled with agonized screams and then nothing as he fainted from the pain and did a head dive into the floor.

Jack awoke engulfed in pain. His head throbbed, knees, jaw, back, and nipples screamed in pain. Then there was his penis, my God it was on fire. He had been untied and the blindfold had been removed. He wasn't sure where he was, but it seemed to be one of the closets. Not a speck of light penetrated the darkness. The blackness was as profound as death itself. Jack felt the room pressing in on him. To gauge his surroundings, he warily reached a hand out, tensing in case he found something that could touch back.

Hearing her captive student stirring, a bitter Linda yanked the closet door open. Jack sat quivering in the corner. The room was quiet except for the soft refrain of muffled weeping. He had a frightened expression on his face. He appeared groggy and confused, almost comatose. "I see you have recovered from your nap. Is Daisy refreshed and ready for more play time? After you swooned and banged your head on the floor. I moved you in here to get you out of my living room."

Linda was concerned that she might have pushed her pupil beyond his body's capabilities. She decided it was time to call it a night. Daisy was forced to crawl to his room by Linda with verbal taunts of "Giddy up little missy."

Jack paused at his bedroom door; he felt a mishmash of emotions: pain, shame, degradation, and sorrow, but he also felt a tiny bit of sexual excitement.

Through a torrent of tears Jack peeked up at Linda and somehow found the nerve to say, "Ms. Linda was I really that horrible?"

"Oh heavens no Daisy, I am not even mad at you. What I did was to simply establish a baseline on my expectations of your behavior. I think we can move on from here."

What it all meant Jack had no idea, but he crawled over to Linda's feet. Jack trembled in his feelings of subjugation to this woman. After dutifully kissing her feet he looked up at Linda submissively and in a plaintive voice, apologized for his earlier behavior. "Ms. Linda I am so sorry, I know I deserved the punishment, I will try harder in the future. I hate disappointing you, can you forgive me?"

With a smile as cold as an iceberg Lind responded "Daisy you are an ignoramus, and possibly the dumbest human I have ever met. But I like your attitude. Now stop slobbering on my shoes, stand up and get ready for bed."

Jack sat at the vanity and brushed his hair the compulsory 100 strokes. With each stroke his anger grew, as he stared into the mirror and hated what he saw. He was still a man in woman's clothes. He knew he needed something extra, he wasn't the woman Ms. Linda wanted. Nor was he the woman he had always wanted to become. Jack felt compelled to make Ms. Linda happy. Jack felt bound to the woman, even if it was a marriage of pain and suffering. Every torment she put him through, was his fault. So Jack, like most nights, attached two hormone patches to his thighs. Little did he know that in addition to the daily herbal pills, under orders from Steve, Linda was spiking his food with estrogen.

Jack retrieved a large pink panda teddy bear and climbed into bed hugging his stuffed animal. He slept with it firmly in his arms. A broken man, he retreated to a place somewhere deep inside himself.

Sunday arrived and with it Jack heard loud voices coming from the living room. He wandered to the door and stood there in his black lacy see-through negligee with its marabou trim, hugging his gigantic teddy bear. Jack saw all his instructors in a circle carrying on a lively debate.

Reflexively he uttered, "What the fuck." This immediately got Linda's attention. Jack gasped and brought his manicured hand over his lips, and thought 'I've done it now.' Linda walked over to his doorway; Jack took an instinctive step backward feeling a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Linda smiled and reached out a hand and patted the bear then dismissed Daisy with a wave of her hand.

Jack quickly backpedaled and retreated to his vanity. He sat and totally zoned out. Using medium sized hot rollers he set his hair into sex-kitten curls. The locks fell upon his shoulders in soft waves. One rebellious curl hung in front of his right eye. He grabbed his hair, pulling the offending trundle above his head and attaching it there with a sequined barrette. Wrestling with the ringlet, Jack waited for the wrath he knew was coming.

An anxious hour later, Daisy was summoned from his room by Alfred the voice coach. A tutor, with specific instructions not to teach Daisy how to talk rather his only job was to teach him to giggle. He had Jack practicing a dozen different vocal exercises. Daisy became so proficient at it, the giggle became his trademark. Whenever Jack was stressed, or when in a humorous situation he came to rely on the giggle. What no one knew was that in private Jack would use the vocal exercise to speak in a very feminine manner. He was not able to keep it up for prolonged periods, but Jack could respond to simple questions in a valley girl tone.

After Alfred left, Linda called Jack to her.

"You're lucky that I was meeting with your instructors when you interrupted. Any other time and I would have had you in ropes on the floor again. So I will have to try something else instead.

"Now get yourself dressed we have an entire day of treadmill time planned!"

Recognizing that Jack was nearing his breaking point, Linda went easy on him and put the setting of her cattle prod to its lowest setting. Her sympathy surprised her. She didn't normally take this much care with her 'subjects'.

@ @ @ @

Obedience is the Handmaiden of Abuse.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A really rough time for Jack here.

I do hope there will be some retribution down the line for some of these people. It is also clear that Steve's physical feminization is proceeding to the stage where he can't really hide it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Maggie

I, umm, yeah......

Had to read this in small doses. This woman makes Rose seem an Angel by comparison! I'm thinking if Jack some how survives all this harsh treatment, that when the opportunity presents itself, going "postal" will seem like a tea party in comparison to what Jack will unleash upon all involved here ! Hugs, Talia