Pink Panties

Printer-friendly version

Pink Panties

By Princess Pantyboy

Chris/Me 10-years-old boy
Cindy 5-year-old little sister
Pam 16-year-old big sister
Mom 36-years-old but looks like she is 20

“Okay mom I am going to get in the shower already. I am not a baby ya know, I heard you like the first 100 times you were yelling at me from downstairs.” I cannot believe mom; sometimes she treats me like I am a little kid like my baby sister who is only five years old. I mean I am going to be a teenager soon, well in like three years. I am 10 year's old last week so it is not like I am a baby that she has to yell at me.

I start to rub my eyes while I am walking out of my bedroom and walking down the hall towards the bathroom. I almost get knocked over when my sister walks right into me while I am rubbing my eyes. “Hey stupid watch where you’re going.” I say

“Maybe if you watch where you are going you won't bump into people Chrissie.” I look up and see it is not my big sister who is 16-years-old but my little sister who almost knocked me over. Wow is she getting big as I rub my sore shoulder.

I watch as little Cindy walks back in her room then turns around and sticks her tongue out at me before she retreats into her room. I stick my tongue out at her in response to her almost knocking me over and her sticking her tongue at me. “Oh yea you’re a tough guy sticking your tongue out at Cindy hehehe.” I hear Pam say staring down at me while I rub my shoulder, and I stand up a little straighter because when Cindy walked into me she pushed me into the wall and I kind of fell over leaning against the hallway wall.

“Well ya know when little baby Cindy walked right into me and knocked me over, I think she broke my arm or at least my shoulder.” I continue to rub my shoulder pulling my pajama shirt to the side rubbing more while I whine.

Pam looks at me, as she is shaking her head with her hands on her hips staring down at me. “I would watch out calling her ‘Little Baby Sister’ because if she knocked you over and broke your bones hehehe.” Pam giggles. “I mean I know she didn’t break anything on you little brother, but you might not want to keep calling her little baby sister because she is a little bigger then you and she is only 5-years-old. Cindy hasn’t noticed that she is taller then you and by the way your rubbing your shoulder, Cindy is surely stronger then you too.”

I start to think to myself could Pam be right. “By the way little brother I watched the whole thing, you are the one that was rubbing your eyes and didn’t see Cindy coming out of the bathroom and you crashed right into her with you not watching where you were going. I mean I know your only nine and are smaller than our five-year-old little sister, oh wait that’s right you just turned ten last week my bad.” Pam rolls her eyes smiling down at me.

“Well yea I guess, but she also called me Chrissie, and that’s not my name, it’s a girl's name.” I say as I wipe my long hair out of my eyes as we talk. “Oh and little, I mean Cindy isn't stronger than me by the way even if she is a little taller than me.”

I see a weird look on Pam's face before she responded. “Well first little one she is definitely stronger then you because you’re the one still whining and rubbing his little shoulder when you walked into her. Second, her calling you Chrissie kind of fits because when was the last time you had your haircut. I mean there are a lot of girl's in our old school that have shorter hair than you, and there aren’t any boy's in our old school with hair as long as you little brother or should I call you my little sister hehehe.” Pam giggles again staring down at me playing with my hair as we talk.

“That’s not funny sis, I have long hair because all the cool rock bands have long hair and they are cool. I can't help it I was born a little smaller than a lot of people Pam.”

Pam rolls her eyes then looks back down at me. “No one is saying it’s your fault you are so small little Chrissie. I mean you aren’t just a little smaller than a lot of kids in our old school. You are smaller than all the kids in our old school including the girl's.” That is so messed up what she is saying, but how do I argue with her because she is right. I am the smallest in my old class, and the smallest in all my old classes. I don’t want to argue with her because I bet she is right about me being the smallest in my old school too.

“Hey, I need to go in the bathroom next.” I say as I was waiting to respond to Pam's comments she got tired of waiting for me to respond and she walked into the bathroom. “Mommy I mean, mom says I have to take a shower now.” I close my legs together when I realize I haven’t taken my morning pee after I woke up.

I feel a little pee squirt go into my underwear before I can stop it. “Don’t go crying to your MOMMY like a little baby, I just wanted to brush my teeth.” I cross my legs tighter and kind of do the little potty dance that I did when I was a toddler, I look around so no one is watching. Until I turn and see Pam standing in the bathroom doorway.

“Does it look like someone is doing the potty dance maybe I should call Cindy over here and hold your arms so you wet your pants right her in the hallway hehehe.” Pam giggles and I see a serious look on her face.

I ignore her comments, I start walking towards her, and she grabs my shoulder and stops me right there in the hallway. “Don’t worry little brother I would never do that to embarrass you, you do plenty of things by yourself to embarrass yourself hehehe.” She giggles again and the second she let go of my arm I feel more pee going into my underwear, and dripping down my legs, as I walk into the bathroom slamming the door with my underwear, and pajama bottoms are now soaked in pee.

I slide them down fast and sit on the toilet, but I was too late I didn’t have to go anymore as I see my soaked underwear on the floor. Oh, man I can't let mommy find out I wet my underwear again she will tell both my sisters and they will tease me forever. I know, I will get them wet from the shower door being open a little bit and that will be my excuse why there soaked. Yea that’s the plan, I start the shower and take my spider man pajama shirt off, and I step into the shower not closing it all the way. Not thinking that my pajama bottoms also got soaked from pee and they are on the counter next to the sink.

“KNOCK, KNOCK, Are you out of the shower yet Chris?” I hear mom saying from the other side of the door.

Man it could not have been more than three seconds since I shut the water off in the shower, and mom is beating on the door. “Yes mommy, I mean mom I just shut the water off and I am going to get dried up”.

“Okay good hurry up breakfast is getting cold and you will be late for your first day at your new school.” I see the puddle of water surrounding my pee soaked underwear from leaving the shower door open a little bit. Oh, man now I don’t have any underwear, I soaked my dry underwear too that I brought into the bathroom to change into after my shower.

Darn they must have fell off the counter. Now there soaked on the floor, I guess I am not as smart as I thought I was. Oh well at least the rest of my clothes are dry. I slide my superman tee shirt on; I hold up my jeans and don’t know if I should just put them on with no underwear thinking what to do when I see a pair of my little sisters panties behind the bathroom door shoved into the wall. I guess I can wear these no one will see them under my jeans and then I can change underwear after I eat breakfast before school.

Wish these panties were not pink with pictures of Disney Princess on them everywhere, but no one will see them under my jeans. I slide up the nylon bikini panties, and surprising enough they are very comfortable. I look over at myself in the mirror and you can't see even a hint of a bulge between my legs making me look totally like a little girl wearing Disney panties.

“Wow that’s really messed up.” I say aloud by accident while I stare at myself in the mirror pulling my jeans up fast when I hear knocking or beating on the door again. I can't believe how good these panties feel on me.

I pull my jeans up super-fast before I reach for the bathroom door opening it up and seeing my big sister Pam. “Are you done yet? You spend more time than a girl in the bathroom.” I look at her hearing her comment and think to myself am I acting like a girl because I am wearing my little sisters pink panties.

“Um no I mean that’s messed up I was, um just done.” I play with my long hair with one hand while my other hand pulls my tee shirt down more so there over my jeans and no way for sis to see the pink panties I am wearing.

I start walking down the stairs seeing mommy in the kitchen putting away everyone's dishes but mine. “What are you doing Chris? You haven’t even brushed your hair yet?” I look over at her and before I can respond, I hear her yelling for my little sister.

“Cindy bring your brush back in here and grab a hair tie for your brother, and make it quick.” Mom turns staring at me with that look, you know that look she has when she is pissed off. “Now hurry up and eat or you will miss the bus and I will have to take you to school.”

Mom still gives me that stare and I sit down and start eating my cereal not even paying attention that it’s not my normal cereal it’s my little sisters Cinderella cereal. “Thanks sweetie.” I hear mom saying as I turn and see Cindy handing my mom a brush.

“Now stop turning your head Chris and let me brush your hair while you’re eating your new cereal.” I then notice I am eating my sister’s type of cereal, which is more like bird food with nothing good in it like sugar.

Mom runs the brush threw my hair and I can feel her tugging on it a couple times until it gets stuck and she pulls harder. “Owe mommy that hurts.” I lift my hand and rub the back of my head while mom still brushes my long hair ignoring me.

“Oh stop being a baby and finish eating. If you brushed, your hair right after you get out of the shower you wouldn’t have any knots. If you are going to keep your hair this long, you need to start using conditioner after you wash your hair, do you hear me young man? Or should I say young lady since your hair is getting so long its half way down your back.”

I roll my eyes hearing her. “Yes Chrissie you really need to use conditioner if you’re going to have such long pretty hair right mommy?” I hear Cindy call me Chrissie again and call my long hair pretty but I just ignore her.

“Chrissie that is such a pretty name, it is a very girly girl's name too but if you keep growing your hair any longer it will fit you better and better hehehe.” Mommy giggles as I roll my eyes again hearing mommy teasing me. “Cindy can you hand me that white hair tie please?”

I turn my head and see Cindy smiling at me. “I couldn’t find a white one mommy but this color will be fine for Chrissie.” God there it is again, her calling me Chrissie again.

“Mommy she keeps calling me Chrissie again and she knocked me over in the hallway. Can you tell her to stop teasing me mommy?” Opps I called her mommy again like my little sister calls her, what the heck is going on with me. Am I acting more like a girl since I am wearing Cindy's little pink panties?

I watch as mommy stands there with her hands on her hips shaking her head while she looks down at me. “Well your hair looks much better Chrissie so let's hurry and get you off to school.” I hear mommy call me Chrissie by accident or teasing me so I ignore her so she doesn’t see that she is getting to me with teasing me.

“Mommy the hair tie you put in my hair is so tight, can you fix it?” I reach up and feel how tight it is on the bottom of my neck. “Every time I move I feel hair being pulled out of my head mommy it really hurts, please fix it.”

Mommy turns around and hears me whining, I don’t notice that I sound more like a little toddler than a 10-year old boy does. “Okay Cindy can you fix your little brothers, I mean your brothers hair tie so it doesn’t hurt him so bad he is saying it is too tight?” Cindy turns and looks at me. “I have to get his socks and sneakers so he can get to school and not be late.”

“Sure mommy I will do my best even though Chrissie is always calling me the baby sister, he seems more like the baby sister to me. Especially with his long girly hair.”

I start to feel Cindy pulling the hair tie out of my hair and start brushing it. I start to feel her tugging it and being more or less rough with my hair. “Owe be more careful little sister you are pulling my hair out of my head by pulling on the knots.” I start to rub my head, and I feel a smack on my hand as I rub.

“Stop it Chrissie I am almost done and if you keep messing with it I will never get done than mommy will be pissed, at you and me?” I pull my hand down and do as I am told not realizing I am letting my little sister boss me around like I am the little kid not her.

We both turn as mommy walks back into the kitchen. “Okay Chrissie, I mean Chris I found your sneakers, but I couldn’t find any of your socks. I know I have been throwing away your socks with holes in them but I didn’t realize you didn’t have any socks left.”

“Like I said you don’t have any socks left so you will have to wear your little sisters old socks because her regular socks are too big for you. Don’t worry you won't see them under your long pants your wearing.” Before I can respond. “Hold your sneakers sweetie while I get your new socks on.”

I take my sneakers and hold them like mommy asked, I look down to see what the socks look like, but I can only see the top of mommy’s head. “Hand me your sneakers sweetie.” I hand them both to her but I still cannot see my new socks. I feel mommy putting my sneakers on over the socks and it feels like they just slide on real easy which is kind of cool.

“I am sorry sweetie I knew you didn’t have any shorts left, you ruined them. I also knew you needed pants too because the ones your wearing are your last pair. I though you would out grow them, but they were full of holes and stains over the years so I threw all them away last week. I had plans on buying you knew shorts, and jeans when I got paid in two weeks. I know you needed shorts especially now that the weather is so warm, but I had no clue you didn’t have any socks so we will get you some then too.”

I look down at my feet seeing my new socks and they are cuffed over and look like there silky with lace everywhere on the cuffs. “Mommy I can't wear these socks they are totally for a girl. Everyone will be making fun of me at school.”

“Oh I am sorry sweetie I forgot to pull your Jean pants down over them see now look you can't even see them okay?” I look down and see the socks are not visible because the jeans cover them completely so I relax. “Don’t worry sweetie I will get you some boy's socks when I get paid in two weeks.”

I don’t notice little Cindy listening in on our conversation hearing that I have no more shorts and seeing I am wearing her old socks maybe he can wear some of my old clothes also hehehe. Cindy was in deep thought when I turned and seen her giggling. “What's so funny Cindy?” I see her smiling from ear to ear.

“Oh nothing just thinking about something is all.” I shake my head seeing and hearing her giggling. I am thinking also that girls are just weird. I stand up not noticing that Cindy was behind me and pushed my cereal bowl onto my lap as I was getting up making it appear like I knocked the cereal bowl full of milk and left over cereal all over my pants.

I stand up and I have cereal all over my jeans. “Okay get those jeans of this second before you have to change your underwear too. I cannot believe this is happening and the bus will be here any second. Cindy go in Chrissie’s room and gets a pair of jeans off his bed. I put all your old clothes there so he can get use out of them while we wait for my payday, now hurry we are out of time.” I start un- buttoning my jeans and I realize I am still wearing Cindy's pink panties under my jeans.

“Mommy I can't get naked in front of all of you.” I watch Cindy smiling as she runs down the hallway to my bedroom. “Please mommy can I get undressed in the bathroom?”

Mommy looks at my concerned look on my face. “Okay sweetie, with all your hair up in that style ponytail you looked like your sister from the back. Go ahead and get your soaked pants off, and if your underwear is wet take them off too and hand them out to me so I can put them in the wash.” I don’t get the reference of her saying with my hair up in that style. I cannot see but my sister put my hair in a high ponytail like the one only the girls have and used a pink hair tie.

“Thanks mommy I will be fast.” I run to the downstairs bathroom and pull my sneakers off without even untying them and I slide my soaked jeans down. I notice the pink panties have a little wet spot on them but it is not from the cereal and milked spilled on me. The wet spot looks like I peed a tiny bit probably because I was worried about getting caught wearing my little sisters pink panties.

I sure aren’t handing the pink panties out then everyone would know I was wearing panties and I peed in them. “Here mommy my pants are soaked but my panties, I mean my underwear is still um dry.” I open the bathroom door sticking my hand out giving mommy my soaked jeans. I hear Cindy run up to mommy while I was handing my soaked jeans out to her.

“Mommy I couldn’t find and jeans or any pants in that pile only my old shorts, dresses and skirts.” I look through the open door and I see Cindy handing mommy a pair of Cindy's old white shorts.

I keep looking through the opening when mommy almost hits me in the face with the white shorts as her arm comes through the opening in the bathroom door. “Sweetie you will have to wear these for now, after school we will look for some other clothes.” I take the thin white short shorts from mommy and I see they look really girly to me.

“Mommy I can't wear these, there super girly and there white. I never seen any boy's I mean guys wearing white shorts.” I hold them up to my waist until I hear mommy walking back to the bathroom door.

I hear a knock on the bathroom door. “Just put them on now, we couldn’t find any of her old pants. So if you don’t want to wear them I am sure we can find a nice skirt or dress that will look cute on you because that is all that is left.”

“Mommy, mommy can I go pick out a pretty dress or skirt for Chrissie to wear to school? I am wearing a pretty dress for my first day of school he can too hehehe.” I hear Cindy telling mommy and giggling at the thought of me in a dress or skirt.

I yell out to mommy. “Ok, ok I will wear the white shorts, I am not wearing a dress or a skirt for my first day of school mommy.” I look at the tiny shorts, and see they have no pockets or zipper.

“Okay than I can help you with them if you are going to be taking your sweet time. Now un-lock this door this second young man.”

Oh, know I cannot have mommy see me standing here in my little sisters pink panties with a pee stain on them too. “Okay mommy” I slide the tiny shorts up faster than a speeding bullet and I open the door for mommy. I try to pull my tee shirt down more to cover the top of the short shorts. Mommy is just staring at me looking up and down at me as she stares. “See I told you I would be fast mommy.”

“Yes you did sweetie so sit up on the toilet seat and I will slide you sneakers on and you can run out there with your sister to catch the bus.” I feel mommy slide my sneakers on and I jump up walking past the wall mirror in the hallway. If I would have seen my reflection, I would have seen me wearing thin white super short shorts, with white lace socks cuffed over barely covering my ankles and my hair up in a high ponytail with a pink hair tie in it.

Mommy smacks my bottom as I run past her and to the front door as I see Cindy, smiling so big it looks like she is going to burst. “Come on Chrissie we are going to be late for our first day at our new school.”

“All I care about Cindy is I hope no one at our new school teases me about being so short like they teased me at our old school.” I try not to think about wearing Cindy's old shorts as we walk to the bus stop.

Cindy starts giggling again as I turn and stare at her smiling at me staring at me looking at me up and down. “I don’t think anyone at our new school will be teasing you about being so small Chrissie.” We both turn seeing the school bus stopping in front of us, the door opens up, and Cindy and I are the only ones getting on the bus.

“Okay girl's come aboard and sit anywhere you like young ladies.” The bus driver says to Cindy and me. I turn around, hearing Cindy start giggling.

The End

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, it does seem like

Well, it does seem like Chrissie will be the one attending school and not Chris. His very small stature will no doubt make everyone,including school officials believe he is a she and the name was simply provided incorrectly when first registering. Welcome to girlhood Chrissie, it is going to be an interesting journey. Looking forward to another chapter.