Jem...Chapter 124

Printer-friendly version

Jem… Chapter 124

Angel/Jem
Jem…Chapter 124

by Bailey Summers

Copyright © 2013 Bailey Summers
All Rights Reserved.

 


Author's Note: Picture used with permission from *lavonia on deviantart.


 
Chapter 124
 

*Before…They slow down for a break and I need both a cool drink and the bathroom but as soon as the dancing sort of is drifting apart there’s people coming over with like paper bits and smiles and camera’s and stuff and then Jessy’s there with a sharpie and looking all really, really nice with leathers or faux leathers and she’s got her jacket open and she’s pulling her shirt aside.

“Hey Angel, sign my chest?”

*And Now…

I look at Jessey and take a bit of a breath. I'll be honest there's a bit of sort of temptation there really. It's not that I would ever...but Jessy is young and she's hot all in her own way even if that way seems to be pretty sexy-scary.

"How about we all sign it here in the band Jess that way it's not like you're hitting on me."

And yes there's me there blushing still over the fact that a girl wants me to sign her chest and that's really sort of a brain going whoa...thing in general especially when you think of it as one girl wanting another girl to do that.

And it's Jessy so she just dimples and passes Rayne the market and she does this thing where she pulls down the top of her top and uses the shoulder straps to be like these sort of faux restraints and she does this sexy little lip bite.

It's...it making me feel horny...not like a boner but like something else that is like definitely making me aware of my nipples under my things and aware of the press against my clothes but also that hot flush of my skin, that want to be touched and to just feel...

I'm not even sure what really and it's sort of this messy, messed up sort of confusing jumble of feelings and wants but really not having that much in the way that I can do about them...

I could though let it drive me nuts in a bad way or a good way.

I am going to choose to use this in a good way because what I'm feeling are not guy feelings, no...maybe some...They’re not Jase feelings.

And with all the discovery and lead up to becoming Angel I am going to enjoy this whole feelings and sexuality storm because it's me for good or for bad.

I smile at Rayne instead of Jessy and watch as she writes her name over Jessy's lightly tanned skin and her holding Jessy's breast still by cupping it through part of her top by the underboob and that kind of makes me want to feel that as much as I want to try it.

My turn is next after that and I write my name and do a few little stars too and Jessy looks at me or tries to and she sort of does this... "Nnnnn....ooooh..." coo and yeah it's in that she's enjoying that kind of way and I'm blushing.

"You're really horrible flirting like this y'know?"

"It's your own fault Angel; losing yourself in the music like that, your voice...I will bet you I'm not the only woman here that's wet over that thought of you being all melodious up inside of her."

Voosh...blushing.

"I...oh holy hell woman you're evil."

Jessy laughs. "And don't forget that Angel. Seriously any time, any place you and Rayne feel like having some fun just call...Rainbow has my number."

Jessy gasps as Kim takes her turn. "Yay boobies!" And she begins to not just sign them but she also starts to draw a moogle with drumsticks on her too and then I see Brooklyn next with this Brooklyn sort of grimness on her face.

Rayne leads me away and towards the bathroom as I hear Brooklyn saying. "You really should be more careful who you let play around with something so sensitive."

I look at Rayne. "You think Brooklyn's a little protective of us."

Rayne nods. "A little bit yeah."

We share a kiss and we do it over and over a few times moving along with the crowd trying to use the bathroom while the break is going on and we actually end up slipping into the same stall together and yeah we do use the bathroom...but.

You know that you are in a relationship when you're kissing each other during those kinds of things.

I look at Rayne. "I seriously need some attention when we get home hon...I'm feeling just so..."

"Just so what?"

Edgy horny turned on, needy...I want you...and it's so strong Rayne...i really want you to touch me."

Rayne kisses me hard and deeply and when she breaks it. "Jessy's right I do so want you to sing, to make those sounds that you do inside of me...fuck...Angel I want to feel your sweet sound reverberating through me."

I can't help myself from leaning my head against her shirt and doing this little whine of oh yes but I kinda but some voice to it.

Rayne did this...her oh fuck yes gasp of breath.

I love knowing what her sounds sound like.

I move my head away and she's looking at me and there's a bunch of girls and women looking at us...me and I hear a few serious sighs and I take Rayne's hand and head out of the bathroom.

"Uhm lets go get a drink okay?"

"I could definitely use a drink." She says and we're going out of there with me pulling her by one hand and with our size difference that means she wants to go with me.

Leading like that is so heady.

It's like my heart saying come with me and she's saying yes.

It's seriously an incredible thing.

Every time there's a thing I think I love, it just sheds light on like more.

We head from the bathroom and the crowd of onlookers and we head to the bar and I get up to it sort of panting and I order a Sprite with lots of ice and Rayne orders herself a cranberry and seltzer and we take a few drinks and then look at each other smiling.

I blush though around my straw. “I’m sorry I totally got into the tunes and I started to sing along and stuff and…”

“And you blew people’s minds Angel; seriously it was okay everyone liked it.”

“I just sort of feel kind of show offy and stuff.”

Rayne leaned down and she kissed me again which is yay.

PDA’s are yay.

Sure they’re kind of awkward but there’s a very real part of my head and my heart that feels like I’ve gone without and gone without the hope of that…that I really sort of feel absolutely good in this sweet goofy way when Rayne is giving me PDA.

She breaks the kiss. “You’re smiling.”

“You’re kissing me.”

“Well you’re incredible kissable.”

“Well that makes me smile.”

She smiles again and takes a drink of her drink and then there’s two women that are coming over and I recognize them, well sort of recognize them and they’re the women that run The Cat and they smile and shake our hands and I’m getting those sort of hard stares like I’d get from guys but it so fits them too they just seem like very hardcore and serious women.

“Nice performance Ms. Benton you usually put on a good show.” One of them says…the blonde; the blonde that’s looking very Sharon Stone meets dapper-woman in a business suit. I’d call her a butch but that almost doesn’t really convey the oomph she has like personality wise.

I blush again but I shake her hand and I do it like I would for Mr. Walker and that’s firmly and squarely but not pushy.

And I meet her eyes too. “Sorry about that I was just into it and I was someplace between home and rocking out and on stage and doing a cover.”

“No, no it was good we’re cool but will it be going up on your feeds?”

“Maybe, I don’t know if it was on camera or anything we didn’t bring one.”

“I think that your drummer caught it, but there are people here that did.”

“Sorry?”

“No, we were just wondering…I’ve heard some good things about you from other folks in town and that you had an idea of getting things together with your site once it’s up?”

Oh…

Okay…I talk a sip of my Sprite and Rayne and I follow them both over to a booth.

“I was thinking that with my site that I do ad’s for those people that we work with at first and then it just makes sense to actually get even more legit with the chamber of commerce if we could and then we could like maybe have a web ring or something that has links to all the events in town and what’s going on there and we could do something like a communal drumming up of like business.”

She nods. “Tell me an idea.”

“Friends and family weekends.”

“Okay…?”

“We’d advertise online for our shows and we get some out of towners any way but we do something like say the three closest towns to ours if you have something with your Addy on it we wave the door fees that weekend and have that draw people close to here in more and that can spin off to them coming here for fun more and then we could spin off stuff for other places in town too.”

“Like…?”

“Like a ticket stub from here gets you ninety-nine cent fries at Lucky’s.”

“You have that arrangement?”

“No but it was just a suggestion and if we can do something small like that it still gives people another reason to come to the shows and two or three little reasons means people might choose Harper’s Point over another place to go for a night out.”

Rayne adds in. “Or a weekend? What if we had places in town booked with acts and bands and things and we get people’s attention with that and then (She pauses) then we have deals too like on food and things or even the theater here in town and maybe even like some of the places to stay.”

And I add in. “We do that two or three times and we sell it to the county and we sell it to the province and we get a tourism boost or at the very least maybe help getting us on a list of places to stay and do things.”

Rayne nods and I nod. “Music Festival.”

The woman looks at both of us and I’m all kinds of happy because we are doing this, selling this together.

She takes a drink and says. “I think that the things I’m been hearing are great ideas and Josie’s been right in saying that we should have a sit down.”

I nod. “I like Josie she’s awesome people.”

She nodded and she smiled a little more openly. “She likes you kids a lot too.”

And Rayne looks at her. “No offence Mrs. Brewer’s” she said it plural and I see the two women hold hands together. “But you wanted to talk to us about more than just this right?” and she hits them with the chest meets the glasses and I’m being serious look of hers and then…the eyebrow.

Okay sigh…

“You’re up front that’s good we’d like to hire you for a show.”

I look at them. “Something specific or like a regular showing.”

“We have or D.J.ess here for our regular showing and we’re trying to cultivate her in a sort of Tegan and Sarah kind of way but we’d like you to do a Halloween show here.”

I look at them both. “What kind of show?”

I look out at the pit or what was the old production floor for here. “You have the room for a pretty big show.”

“We’re going to have other bands but we want Starlight Butterfly to headline it here.”

“Who else is signed?”

“Edith Porter and we have Nunchuk-girls so far.”

I can’t believe I’m saying this but… “What about Kisses and Thorns?”

up
226 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yep that's definitely a hawt thing.

Angel will have that in her head for awhile.
*Great Big Proud Angel Hugs*

Bailey Summers

*cough*

thliwent's picture

*cough*

Yeahhhhh, I'm gonna let the imaginations run... where they may with that, because mmmmmmm....

But my mind also decided to chip in an... amusing 'sweet sound'. Joan Jett's Cherry Bomb.

Wow......

D. Eden's picture

Crying and turned on all at the same time - that's a first for me!

I'm not sure about the whole Kisses and Thorns thing though......

Angel has to know that will mean Dick Head, I mean Adam, will be involved. Ulterior motive?

All I can say is that you better not make me wait too long to see where this goes Hon!

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Angel tries really hard to be fair.

She doesn't want to deal with Adam but at the same time she doesn't want a diva kind of rep for not working as a professional. And then there was the sweet and hot parts of this one which sort of turned out nicely too.

*Great Big Hugs*

Bailey Summers

Angle has it right

In so many ways, it is good to see the blossoming of her female physical nature in support of the emotional nature already growing.
To have this level of intimacy requires such an openness, trust and deep soul level connection with each other, us more mortal beings shake in our boots scared to try.

Thanks for showing what it could be like, and encouraging us with Angles and Ravens excellent example.

Huggles

Your misbehaving Faerie

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

I can see the headline...

local prick dies when crowd rushes the stage at local lesbian club. so sad.
great (hot) chapter, thanks

K & T

While Starlight Butterfly hate Summer (and given her reputation, she's probably not looked on too fondly by the Brewers either), K&T is a local band, and especially given they're managed by Adam (whose family have huge influence in the town), professional courtesy (and a lot more) pretty much requires they're at least sent an invite.

Besides which, Adam's likely to be annoyed enough that (a) Starlight Butterfly are headlining and (b) he had nothing to do with organising it - never mind the proposed local business promotions - so antagonising him further by very publicly snubbing "his" band definitely wouldn't be advisable.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!