Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Woman, Ch 16

Printer-friendly version

***

Chapter Sixteen

“A Woman’s Passion”

***

A sudden jerking sensation caused me to lurch into consciousness. It took a second for my confused brain to catch up and then I realized it was just a bit of turbulence and that I’d been sleeping for the last couple of hours. Then sensation rushed back.

“Ugh.”

I moaned and tried to sit up. I was sore all over. My breast hurt from being punched as did my chin, abs, and shin. I hit the button causing my seat to move back into an upright position and noticed that someone had draped a blanket over me and had given me a pillow. Then I spotted the dark bruises on my pale forearms.

“Damn, I think I’m bruised all over.”

I glanced to the seat next to me and saw my former face, looking peaceful, in sleep. Chris had a good start on a beard from the last couple of days. Since no one had said anything about staying in our seats I got up and stretched. My back made several popping sounds and the underwire of my bra was uncomfortable since I’d been wearing the contraption for more than twenty hours. Both Doctor Mengele and Ms. Jackson were out but I was suddenly worried, I shook Mr. MacAskill.

“Hey, Bruce, do you need to hit them with another knock out spell?”

Bruce shook himself and looked at me and then at our guests. “Oh, what? Them? What time is it?”

I looked at the slim lady’s watch on my wrist, “Six a.m. in Jolly old England. I’m not sure of the local time.”

MacAskill pushed himself out of his chair, “I renewed the spell at three so it’s good until seven. Still, might as well renew it now that I’m awake.” he said a little grumpily.

With that he moved over to Max and Josef and touched each of them with the crystal. Once this was done he returned to his seat. I waited until he settled back in before I headed to the head. I had to walk aft, past our two guests, and I was pleased to see a nice set of bruises showing up on the pale skin to either side of Max’s throat. Her cheek also showed an abrasion from when she’d face planted into the parking lot. I knew I shouldn’t, but this gave me a sense of satisfaction, especially with how bruised I felt.

I shut the door to the bathroom and looked at my face. My hair looked a little greasy and hung limply around my face. My eyes looked puffy and I had a nice bruise on my chin. At that moment I just wanted to brush my teeth, wash my face, and use the toilet.

“Ah, well, one out of three it is.”

But then I spotted a set of plastic bags with unopened toiletries. The simple act of brushing my teeth and washing my face made me feel almost human. I turned around and lifted the toilet lid, and was careful to squat, but not touch the toilet seat, as I did my business. Luckily, there was a rail next the toilet which helped me keep my balance. This was getting to be more and more normal, although I was very aware of my own, sort of sweet, body odor.

When I stood up I again felt my bra chaffing. I pulled my shirt off and reached around behind my back and unclasp the damn device. The sensation of relief was so good I wanted to moan. I ran my hands along the crease just below my breasts feeling where the underwire had dug in. When I glanced down I saw that I had a nice purple bruise on the creamy skin of my right breast.

Even though it would be easy to tell that I didn’t have a bra on I didn’t care as I pulled my slightly stinky shirt back on. At least I would be comfortable for the rest of the flight.

“I could really use a shower.” I said, to my reflection, “And a change of clothes.” Then I checked my face one last time, before returning to my seat. By the time I got back both Bruce and Chris were awake. I slid into my seat and noticed that the view out the window was still dark but there was a hint of light on the horizon.

Chris glanced over at me and grinned, “You’re looking a little droopy this morning.”

“Thanks, just what a girl wants to hear.” Then I wanted to pull the words back, ‘What the hell?’ I thought.

Bruce laughed, “I’m glad you two are so well adjusted you can joke. That’s a very healthy sign.”

Chris shrugged and looked at me, “Whilst you were in the head, the attendant came by and let us know she’ll be cooking breakfast in an hour.” Then he lifted a cup of black coffee, “She’s also made fresh coffee.”

“No thanks, I’m going back to sleep.”

***

The next time I woke up light was coming in through the window, not bright light but the start of dawn. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was almost eleven a.m.

“Morning, sleepyhead.”

I looked over at Chris and saw that he was reading a book, and then couldn’t resist giggling when I saw that it was a Deborah Bladon book.

“’Gone?’ Really, you’re killing the macho image.” I said, sitting up.

Chris looked at me, “This is the second book in the series, and a good story is a good story.”

MacAskill moved back to his seat and looked over at me. “I see you’re awake. We’ll be on the ground in about an hour. The flight attendant said it will be six o’clock local.”

“I guess I should use the restroom again.”

I climbed to my feet and added a stiff neck to my list of contusions. I glanced back at Chris who’d returned to reading and muttered, “It feels like I’ve got a bladder the size of a walnut.” Then I consoled myself with the thought that we’d be in Mexico soon and, if I was lucky, one of those crystals would be my ticket back to my male body. I made quick work of the restroom and once done I returned to my seat. I buckled in and looked over at Bruce who was staring out the window.

“It’ll be nice to be on the ground. I really need a shower and a fresh set of clothes.”

Chris looked up from his book and glanced over at me. “Yeah, me too.” Then he tilted his chin back at our sleeping guests, “What about them?”

MacAskill grinned, “Not to worry. There will be a van waiting for us. It’ll take us to the Society compound. I’ve been on the air phone and everything is in place. You each have rooms waiting and the Administrator won’t be expecting either of you until four in the afternoon, for tea.”

“The Administrator?” I asked.

Chris answered quickly, “The society isn’t a monolithic organization. Each enclave is set up with an Administrator who’s elected from the members of the enclave. There is a council of elders elected from the various magical disciplines to represent their interests but the council only meets a few times a year. Cancun is a training center so it’s a little different, but I think you’ll like it.”

I smiled at Chris understanding that he was eager to show off his knowledge. And maybe to make me feel a little more comfortable. “What do you mean by other disciplines?”

Chris smiled, “Well, I’m a witch. Witches are organized into covens. For the most part each magical discipline governs their own members.”

I looked out the window trying to think through all of this. I obviously had a lot to learn.

“We’re about six hours behind England. So even though it’s been a ten hour flight it’ll only be six when we land. Once you’ve settled into you’re rooms and had a chance to get cleaned up, I could arrange for a tour of the grounds.” Bruce said.

The plane touched down with a light bump and I looked out the window at the standard blue lights marking the edge of the runway. The early morning sunlight was just enough to make out a few palm trees beyond the airfield. We taxied over to a mostly dark hangar and I could hear the first engine spooling down when the main cabin door opened. A wave of warm, moist, air rolled in, it felt like I could cut the water in the air with a knife.

A short slender brunette entered the cabin, “Welcome to Cancun!” Her English was slightly accented but she was easy to understand. “There’s a van at the foot of the ladder. Please watch your step and get on board as quickly as possible.”

Bruce stood up and grinned down at her, “Hello Tabatha. It’s good to see you again.” Then he motioned to the sleeping forms at the back of the cabin. “We could use a hand with those.”

Tabatha moved to stand next to Bruce and when she spotted Josef there was an audible hiss of indrawn breath, and she looked over at MacAskill. “Is that who I think it is?”

He grinned and nodded, “Yep, Josef Mengele, at long last.”

“Lukas will be very pleased, has this been reported to the Elders?”

“Of course.”

Tabatha shook her head, “We’ve been trying to get him for decades!” Then she looked at Elvira. “Who is this?”

“That’s Maxwell Jackson.”

Tabatha cocked her head to one side, “Really? I’ve heard a lot about an assassin who went by Maxwell Jackson, but this can’t be him.”

“You’d be surprised.” Bruce said, “I can’t explain right now. Can you help me get them into the van?”

“Sure.”

With that Tabatha pulled out a string with a couple of beads knotted into it. She spoke a word and the beads crumbled, there was a gust of wind from the door and a light green glow surrounded the two sleeping forms. Then, at a gesture from Tabatha they floated up, out of their seats.

“Come on.”

I felt Chris grab my elbow so I followed him out and down the steps to the van. Once in the van I saw Tabatha step out of the main cabin onto the boarding ladder. She was leading Josef by the hand and if I hadn’t known better I’d have said he was walking, of his own will, behind her. Except that his feet didn’t actually touch the ground. Next came Bruce leading Max by the hand. They got to the van and settled our unconscious friends in the back before the van took off.

Tabatha, introduced the driver to us as Stan. He was an older guy with an easy smile and a thin build. She settled into the front passenger seat and turned around, as the van accelerated away, to hand each of us a key-card. This early in the morning there really wasn’t much to see as we drove to the Society compound outside of Cancun.

“We’ve got everything set up for you. Your suites are stocked with drinks and fresh fruit in the kitchenettes. The compound is on the ocean, and the dining room offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Just swipe you’re card when you use the dining room.”

“Uhm, Tabatha?” I asked feeling a little self-conscious.

“Yes, dear.” she said, giving me a smile.

“We left in a hurry and don’t have any luggage. Is there some place we can pick up a few essentials?”

“Of course. Cancun is full of shops. But it might be best for the next day or two if you stayed in the compound. It’s really more like an all-inclusive resort. We’ve got a small shoppette and a drug store in the compound. You can get a few things there. If you give me your sizes and what you’re looking for I’ll have some things brought in for you.”

I flashed Tabatha a smile feeling reassured. It wasn’t long before we entered a gated compound. There was enough light by now for me to see the palm trees, green grass, and the fountain in the middle of the circle drive gave it a very restive feel. I climbed out and then looked at Josef and Max.

“Don’t worry about them.” Bruce said, “The Society has this from here. Why don’t you two try to get some sleep?”

***

We said goodbye to Mr. MacAskill and Tabatha led us through the lobby and along a wide hall with Spanish stone tiles and a high arched ceiling. To my right the wall abruptly vanished and if it weren’t for the wrought iron railing I could have walked right out onto the beach.

“Your rooms are right here.” Tabatha’s comment caused me to look to my left and I saw there was a series of doors set several meters apart. “The shoppette doesn’t open until eight, but the drug store is open twenty four seven and breakfast is being served right now in the dining room.”

“Uhm, thanks.” I said, and opened the door to my room. It was like stepping into a five star resort. The main room had a sofa, desk, chairs, bar and entertainment center. At the far end of the room I spotted a pair of glass sliding doors and when I pushed back the curtain I saw that I had access to the pool in the center courtyard.

“Nice.”

Then I explored the rest of the suite. Through a door to my left led to a bedroom and a large modern looking bathroom. I returned to the main living area and saw that on the same wall as the entry door was a tiny kitchen area.

“This will do for a few days.”

I knew that I needed training. I’d been told that I had a magical gift and for me to really learn to use it I needed to spend a few months here getting my initial training. But then what? I was sure that I’d be on whatever list the Syndicate kept of Society agents. I pushed those thoughts away. ‘Deal with them later, when there’s something you can do about it.’ I thought.

I went to the door of the bedroom and stared at the king sized bed. I’d slept enough on the flight, so I knew there was no way I was going to fall asleep again just yet. I wasn’t really hungry, and wanted a shower, but the idea of putting the same clothes back on wasn’t really appealing.

“Maybe there’s something on television.”

I spotted the remote and spent the next ten minutes channel surfing. Nothing was really interesting. I was just about to give up and go exploring when there was a knock on my door. I went over to it and a quick check through the spy hole showed my former body standing outside. I opened the door can gave Chris a questioning look.

“What’s up?”

He gave me a quick smile. “Can I come in? There’s no way I’m going to be able to take a nap.”

I stepped back, “Sure, that’s just what I was thinking, that, and I’m not really hungry.”

He closed the door and gave me an intent look. Suddenly, I was aware of just how close I was standing to him. I had to look up slightly to see into his eyes and his broad shoulders made me feel small.

“Uhm, was there something you wanted?” I asked in a breath voice, why were my nipples getting hard?

“Oh . . . Yes. Very much.” He moved closer to me and I took a step back.

“I . . . mean, can I help you with something?”

His eyes were now locked onto my chest and without a bra on I knew that I was showing a pair of headlights.

“Yes you, most certainly, can.”

He caught my chin in his hand and tilted my head up so he could see the bruise. Then before I realized what he was doing he moved in closer and planted a light kiss on the tender skin.

My body reacted like I’d been hit with a jolt of electricity. Goose flesh prickled my arms and my nipples got even harder. Then he gently brushed the line of my jaw with a kiss and I couldn’t help sliding a hand up around his neck. He continued the kiss until he reached a spot just below my earlobe. What I’d been feeling only intensified and I realized he’d found an erogenous zone. I felt myself start to get wet and I wanted to rub my thighs together, anything, to help deal with the ache that was building between my legs.

“Ohhhhh . . . That’s nice.” A woman whispered and for a second I wondered why the voice sounded so sultry. At this he moved a hand up to caress my right breast and I winced as he pressed my bruised flesh.

I flinched back, “Uhm, that’s a bit tender.”

All at once the pain and the flinching helped clear my head. What the hell was I doing? It was one thing to think about having sex with a man. Or to have sex while under the compulsion of a spell. Even if it was my own body. But if I let this go on, I wouldn’t have any excuses. This would be ME, deciding, giving in, doing what my body wanted, and accepting that I was female, in the most basic way.

“I want you.” His voice was low and filled with need.

“You had me once, isn’t that enough?”

“No. That was different. Here now, without magic, let me make love to you. Let me show you what you can feel. We could be back in our normal bodies by tonight, this might be our last chance.”

As he spoke he moved closer and closer. It wasn’t until I felt the wall behind me that I realized I’d been backing up. My whole body was on fire with need, but I resisted, did I dare to give in? Would I lose my sense of self, my very identity if I gave in to his desire? He stopped less than an inch from me and placed both hands against the wall to either side of my head.

Slowly, softly he leaned in and our lips brushed. The skin was soft and warm and I could taste a hint of mint on his breath and realized he must have brushed his teeth before knocking on my door. Then he touched my lips again only this time his mouth opened and his tongue teased my lips. I felt my will to resist start to break down and as if sensing this he slid his tongue into my mouth.

It was the slightest invasion, a subtle domination, and yet it was enough. My body started responding without me thinking about it. I lifted a hand to the back of his neck so I could pull him into the kiss while I used my other hand to reach around and caress his athletic butt. After a second he leaned back, his blues eyes were filled with need but there was also a twinkle in them.

“I think you want me as well.”

I didn’t see any reason to answer out loud. I pulled him down to me and this time met him with an open mouthed kiss. Our tongues danced and he reached up to gently rub my left breast. As his fingers brushed my engorged nipple I thought I’d faint. I lifted a leg up over his hip and tried to press into the bulge I felt between his legs.

Chris slid his hands down and gripped my butt with both hands and lifted. Without having to be told I wrapped my other leg around his waist so that our crotches were aligned and began to slowly grind into him. I could feel my clitoris pressing against him and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to feel his naked skin against mine.

Then he started walking, still carrying me, as if I weighed nothing. I wanted to ask him where we were going but I was too busying kissing him. Then I felt him bend forward and I landed on the soft wide bed I’d spotted earlier.

He stepped back and looked down at me and then reached up and pulled off his shirt. I could see in the dim light that even though it had been more than a ten days since I’d owned that body, he’d been taking care of it. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on his shredded torso. He kicked off his shoes and then dropped his jeans and boxers in one smooth motion.

I felt like I was mesmerized as I watched him strip. I couldn’t move, from this perspective, my body . . . his body . . . was new, fascinating, and alien. A part of me recognized that it was my body, the body I’d grown up in, yet in that moment, my breath caught.

Then I was looking at his cock as it stood at attention, a part of my mind noticed the lack of pubic hair and I giggled at the idea that he must have given himself a trim. Then he was moving toward me. His naked body straddling my clothed form. I watched in fascination as his cock swung from side to side as he and it moved closer. I lifted my hands up so he could pull my shirt off and the air-conditioning felt cold to my sensitive nipples. He paused to lean in and suck on my left nipple and I felt my toes curl up inside my boots. He moved away from my breast and I let out a soft moan. I wanted him to keep sucking but I also wanted more.

I watched as he pulled off each of my boots and unsnapped my jeans. I lifted my hips and wiggled a little to help my jeans and panties slide off. The cold air hit my sex and I felt a thrill run through me as he slowly stripped me. In that instant I felt like I was a prize and he’d come to claim me, to dominate me, to make me his.

I tried to wrap my legs around his waist but he pushed them down and away. I felt his hand slide down to my pussy. I ached with a desperate need to be filled and he brushed my outer lips with his fingers spreading them slightly with a very light caress, and then he touched my clitoris. I tried to buck my hips to force his fingers into me as little electric jolts filled my whole body.

“Oh, God, Chris, stop teasing me.”

At this he worked a finger inside of me slowly probing my depths and then on the up stroke he found the little bundle of nerves just inside. I grabbed the sheets to either side and moaned again.

“What’s my real name?”

The question came out of nowhere and he had to repeat it before I could answer.

“Chris?”

The stroking slowed and the fire inside made it hard for me to think, ‘Why was he stopping?’

“No, that’s not my real name what’s my real name?”

“James.” I whispered. At this he chuckled and started stroking again.

“No, that’s your name.”

Each time he hit that bundle of nerves I felt like I was going to cum and yet the tension was only building. Then he added a second finger and I felt my skin stretch.

“Oh, GOD!”

It had felt great before but now, the sensation of being filled was pushing me closer to a cliff and I desperately wanted to go over. Then he stopped.

“What’s my name?”

“Kristina . . . Kristina, your name is Kristina!” I almost shouted.

With that he began stroking again and this time he leaned forward and took my right nipple, gently mindful of my bruise, into his mouth. The bruised flesh was so sensitive that it added a hint of pain to go with the building pleasure and in that instant the damn broke and I arched my back as my vagina spasmed. I tried to clamp down on his hand with my inner muscles but he kept up the steady pace.

“Ahhh”

I closed my eyes and tried to keep my back arched this was easily the most intense orgasm of my life and then he removed his hand. I relaxed my back a little but before my ass could settle onto the bed he slid a hand under it. I opened my eyes and looked down. He was holding his cock in one hand and then I felt it.

The velvety head touched my outer lips. For a second I wanted to say no, to tell him to stop. That I didn’t want to do this, then I felt him push. It was a gentle pressure, just enough to slide the engorged head of his penis past my outer lips. It felt huge! I was wet and ached with need and for a moment I didn’t think it would fit. Then the stretching sensation was slightly painful and then he was inside.

“Oh, God!”

I tried to squirm back, to pull off his shaft, it felt like he was splitting me in two! But he slid his other hand under me and pulled me to him with an irresistible strength just as he pushed in with his hips. I felt his thick cock drive into me painfully stretching me and even though I was incredibly wet from my first orgasm I thought he’d tear me apart.

When I’d owned that cock, I’d always thought I was a little bigger than average, but from this perspective it seemed like a monster. I felt the inner walls of my canal stretch and stretch and then I felt his pelvic bone grind into my clitoris and I knew he was hip deep in me. I looked up into his eyes which for the first time seemed unfocused.

“Oh, God, James, this feels incredible. You’re so damn tight!” he said softly.

Then he seemed to see me. Slowly he pulled back until the tip of his penis was just inside and then he slid it all the way in, again, slowly smoothly savoring the connect between his velvety shaft and my slick canal. It was like I could feel every centimeter of skin along his shaft. I never wanted that sensation to end.

“I love fucking your tight little pussy with my big cock!”

“Ahhh . . .”

I couldn’t help responding as the pain and tension had now transformed into pleasure. Very. Slowly. He started to increase his pace. It was like he wanted to make sure that the entire surface area of his cock made a connection every centimeter of my pussy. Now the pounding picked up getting faster and faster and as it did I felt my second orgasm approach. As if sensing it he suddenly slowed down.

“What . . . What are you doing?” I asked feeling desperate.

“Tell me you love my cock.”

In the back of my mind I knew this was some kind of domination game, but I was so close to reaching that pinnacle that I didn’t care.

“I love your cock.”

He resumed his thrusting and I felt the tension build.

“Who’s cock?”

“Yours!”

He started adding a little rocking motion to the end of each thrust, grinding his pelvic bone into my aching clitoris. The sensation pushed me even closer to the edge.

“Say my name!”

“I love Kristina’s cock!” I shouted in desperation.

At this his thrusting took on a frantic pace and he started rubbing my breasts using his thumb and forefinger to pinch and rub my nipples. This time when I came my whole body shuddered and I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to squeeze him tightly. I could feel his cock buried deeply in me and felt the pulse of my orgasm as it squeezed his shaft. Then he slowly drew out. I was in an orgasmic daze, I could feel the aftershock of my orgasm and didn’t understand why he’d left.

“Roll over and get on your hands and knees.”

I looked up at Kristina in surprise. “What?”

“You heard me. If this is our last chance doing it from this side of the fence I want to try a few things.”

I looked at his cock, glistening with my juices and saw that it was still hard. He hadn’t cum! How on earth did he manage that level of self-control? He put his hands on my hip bones and slowly rolled me over. I was way too far gone to resist and rolled onto my stomach and then got my knees under me. He pulled me to the edge of the bed until my feet were on the floor and then pushed down gently on my back. I leaned even farther forward burying my face in the bed and then I felt it.

The tip of his dick was once again pressing into my pussy. I could feel him guiding it with a hand and my pussy lips, already stretched from our earlier session, parted under the pressure and he was inside of me. The stretching this time was easier although my pussy was still super sensitive and the angle was different. Now standing behind me he reached around with a hand to stroke my clit as he rammed his cock into me. The stretching and pressure were similar to the first time he’d fucked me but the angle was different and the non-stop attention he was giving to my clit made everything even more intense.

“Do you like this James?”

I couldn’t answer. I was doing everything I could think of not to scream.

“Do you like me fucking you from behind? You love my cock, you already said so, don’t you?”

Then with his free hand he slapped my soft bottom. I could feel the sting of the slap and somehow the slight pain made the sensations more intense. Then he slapped me again and I could feel it all the way to where we were joined.

“You like it a little rough don’t you James.”

I wanted to say no, to deny the sensations that were flooding into me but I was riding a tidal wave of pleasure. Then he slowed down.

“Tell me you love it.”

At this point it was more like a force of nature. My body was now in complete control and I had to have this.

“Oh, God, yes . . . yes, I love it.”

He immediately picked up the pace and I grabbed a pillow and buried my face into it to stifle my scream as my third orgasm washed over me. And this time I could feel Kristina’s cock pulsing inside of me. The feeling of hot cum filling my depths was like nothing I’d ever experienced.

The sensations were so intense that I thought I might have blacked out. But instead I could feel Kristina still stroking only now the urgency had abated and the strokes were long and slow. I was amazed that he was still hard. I looked back over my shoulder and I saw that he was now dripping in sweat from his exertions but he gave me a bright smile.

“That was incredible.” I said, and my voice sounded raw.

“Yeah, I’ve been wanting to do that ever since Berlin.”

He was still moving his cock in and out and the aftershocks of my orgasm were starting to build. I could feel cum dripping out as he continued to pump and I tried to move forward but he had his hands on my hips.

“I can’t believe you’re still hard.” I said, and grabbed his dick with my inner muscles.

“Hehehe, I’ve got a confession. And a secret.”

With that he sort of pushed me down into the bed and the grabbed my right leg just behind the knee and lifted it up rolling me onto my left side. Even while I was being turned he kept his cock in me.

“I took one of those little blue pills before coming over.”

I gave him a confused look and shook my head. “What?”

“You know, the ones that can result in an erection lasting for up to four hours.”

With that he started pumping again only with my right ankle on his shoulder. This stretched my pussy and changed the angle yet again.

“Four hours?” I whispered, dazed. “Oh, fuck me.”

“I intend to.” He said as he started ramming his hot cock into me faster and faster. “I, fully, intend to!”

“And your secret?” I added softly.

Chris smiled with a devilish grin. “You’ve got a Norplant device.”

My eyes flew open as the realization hit, ‘I’ll be a son of a bitch’ I thought ruefully. ‘No wonder he’d never used a condom! Or seemed to be concerned about getting me pregnant!’ I was suddenly both shocked and amazed that I’d not been concerned about it myself. ‘Could it have been more of the Syndicate’s conditioning? Or my male mind not connecting the dots. That in this female body I’d be the one getting pregnant!’ I thought, stunned at my own foolishness, and then I lost my ability to think as Chris continued to fuck me endlessly. His level of comfort in my male body due to the spell, and that damn blue pill, were certainly serving him well.

***

By the time we made it down to lunch I could hardly walk. My lower region felt raw and I was hyper aware of the way my breasts and ass moved as I walked, everything was just so damn sensitive. I glanced over at Chris and was pleased to see that at least he was moving awkwardly as well. What the hell had he been thinking taking one of those pills! I was in my early thirties and didn’t need them. Then, I giggled slightly, well, I knew what he was thinking. He was thinking about spending most of the morning fucking me senseless.

It had pretty much worked. I’d lost count of how many times I’d cum. I’d also lost track of the positions, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, Chris had a vivid imagination and apparently he wanted to get a life time’s worth of exploration compressed into one morning. As I thought about it, I was also pretty sure we’d done it in the shower, twice, while getting cleaned up. Even though it had been a marathon sex session when we were finally done, it had still been too early for lunch so we went clothes shopping.

I was still in a stunned state so I pretty much let him pick out most of my outfits. Then when we returned to our rooms he just followed me into mine. Before he could say anything I’d put a hand on his chest.

“I need a few minutes to get ready, then lunch?”

“Sure, do you want some help picking out an outfit?” he asked with an innocent expression.

“No, I think I can manage.”

“Alright, but no jeans. And I want to see you in a top that doesn’t fall into the t-shirt category.”

“Fine.”

Now I looked down at the short peach skirt and my white top with spaghetti straps that showed off my flat tummy. In the ten days I’d been in Kristina’s body I’d managed to drop fifteen pounds.

As we approached a table, Chris pulled out a chair and held it for me, I felt my face blush and settled into it crossing my legs at the knee. He grinned at me and ordered two waters from the waitress.

“I must say, you did a good job with your makeup.”

I looked down wanting to mutter a curse, but I was pleased that he’d noticed and said something.

“One of the gifts, of my four days spent with the Syndicate. They wanted me moving, acting, and reacting like a normal girl in public.”

The waitress arrived just then with our water and I asked for a salad and a cup of minestrone soup. Chris grinned and ordered a burger and fries. I glared at him but he only laughed.

“Don’t blame me. This is probably my last day eating meat. I plan to enjoy it. And in private?”

I looked up feeling a little confused, “Excuse me?”

“You said that the Syndicate wanted you moving, acting, and reacting like a normal girl in public. How did they want you to act in private?”

I felt my face flush but I met his gaze. “With you? Like a little nymph. I was supposed to seduce you and keep you busy until Syndicate agents subdued you.”

At that he chuckled, “Well, it would have worked today.”

I nodded and looked down feeling a little confused. “So, what got into you, earlier?”

At this he reached across the table to take my hand in his large calloused mitt.

“I guess, a couple of things. I’ve wanted to do that to you ever since we left Berlin, but at first we were focused on getting away. Then you were mad at me.” I tried to speak but he held up a hand, “I’m not saying you didn’t have good reasons. Anyway, it was one thing or another. Then in the airplane you looked so cute sleeping all curled up on your side. So when we got here I saw that the drug store in the lobby was open and figured, ‘What the hell!’”

“What if I’d said, no?”

“Then it would have been a long, and uncomfortable, morning.”

At that the image of him sitting on the toilet in his bathroom cock in hand, spanking the monkey, all morning made me break into a fit of giggles. After a second he joined in laughing ruefully.

“Okay, it was a bit of a gamble. But I think it paid off.”

“Yeah,” I said shifting uncomfortably. “I can hardly sit down.”

At that comment he had such a self-satisfied smirk that I threw my napkin at him. Just then our food arrived and we tucked in. I was surprised at how hungry I was, ever since finding myself in this body I’d noticed I was a slow eater and had a much smaller appetite. Right now, however, the food practically disappeared.

“I guess we worked up an appetite.”

“I’ll say.” Chris said, dipping a fry into some mayonnaise before popping it into his mouth.

I glanced out the window at the bright sun, white sand, and clear blue water. “What do you say, to spending some time on the beach?”

“Sure, but I need to work out first.” he lifted up an arm flexing for me. “You don’t get guns like these by sitting around.”

I laughed at that, “I would have thought you’d gotten enough exercise earlier.”

“Nope, I’ll meet you down there?”

“Okay. I need to go change into a swim suit anyway.” I said, standing up.

“Hey, Jackie.”

“Yeah?”

“Make sure you put on a LOT of sunscreen. I . . . er . . . I mean YOU burn like a lobster and I’m not swapping back if you’re all sunburned.”

In a surprisingly short amount of time I was in the black bikini that Chris had picked out. Fortunately, she’d also found a nice wrap so I didn’t have to walk all the way out onto the beach in nothing but my skin and a little bit of fabric. I found a beach chair and settled my towel on it before plastering on as much sunscreen as I could. Then I settled back enjoying the December sun and the cool breeze off the ocean.

I didn’t think I’d be able to fall asleep with all the napping I’d done on the flight out but I was startled awake when a shadow filled my view. I opened my eyes and saw Chris settling into a chair next to me.

“Done already?”

“It’s been forty five minutes.”

“I must have dosed off.” I glanced over at him and could see that he’d gotten a decent pump from whatever he’d been doing. “I think you wore me out earlier.”

“Hehehe, that was part of my evil plan. Hey, I’ll put lotion on your back if you do mine.”

I couldn’t help noticing how broad his back was as I worked the sunscreen in. The feeling of hard muscles just below the skin was starting to arouse me, and this made me worry. When we swapped back would I be attracted to guys? Had I lost my orientation as well as my sense of self? I shut down this line of thought, deal with it later if it’s an issue. Once I finished with his back, I turned around and lay the back of my chair down so it was more like a bed and then I carefully lay down on my stomach.

“Do you want me to untie this?”

The question was innocent enough and the string in the middle of my back would leave a tan line. The real question was, did I trust him.

“Sure.”

As soon as he untied it I felt my top go loose. Then he gently worked lotion into my back. It felt more like a massage than just putting on lotion and I couldn’t help purring in pleasure. I could also feel my body starting to respond to his. His gentle masculine hands, were causing me to remember what we’d done earlier and that was enough to cause my body to start to respond. He was now running his hands up the backs of my thighs coating my inner thighs as well as the back with lotion. Then he slipped a hand under my bikini bottom working lotion into my cheek.

“Hey, I think I’m good down there.”

“I know you’re good . . . down there.”

“Don’t be lewd. Besides, now that Mr. Happy has gone down, do you really think you could get it up?”

I glanced over at him and even though I could see the bulge in his swim suit it didn’t look like it was hard. He was just teasing me. The afternoon was spent pleasantly drowsing and as I drifted into a weird sleep the dreams started.

***

I was once again standing in Heathrow, in my normal body. All around me people were rushing to get to destinations, yet no one could see me. Then the scene shifted and I was once again in the same board room I’d seen before. Only this time it looked like it had been the scene of a battle. There were several pieces of broken furniture and blood stains on the floor. I turned around in a slow circle until I spotted the man, I thought was Mr. Drake.

He was sitting in the middle of the floor staring off into the distance. I could see the flicker of power around him and knew that this was a very dangerous person. Slowly the door to the room opened and a woman I’d never seen stepped in. She wore a silver-grey business suit and her dark hair, streaked with silver, was pulled back in a tight bun.

“Jason, what seems to have upset you?”

Slowly the man lifted his head to look at the woman speaking to him. “I’ve had some disappointing news.”

“Ah,” she moved forward and rested a hand lightly on his shoulder. “What news was so bad you felt you had to . . . throw a tantrum?”

If I could have hissed in surprise I would have, I didn’t think anyone would talk to Director Drake that way. Yet all he did was look up at the woman before letting out a sigh and pushing himself to his feet. His clothes had several bright red splatters.

“The Society has once again interfered with my plans, mother. I’m starting to think it’s time we took steps.”

“If we must,” she responded. “Why don’t we start by getting rid of the spying spirits?”

I felt my spirit-form freeze in shock. Then Drake looked around his eyes blazing red and they landed on me. Somehow I knew he could see me.

“You! You’re the woman who started this mess! Kristina!”

I looked down, somehow, at some point, my spirit-form had shifted, so that I was once again wearing Kristina’s shape. Before he had time to do anything else I fled. I don’t know how, exactly, but I just sort of wished I was someplace else and I was.

It took me a second to realize I was standing in Kristina’s flat. I looked around and saw that it was empty and pretty much as we’d left it. So I willed myself to go to my house, outside of Chicago. I was almost surprised when I found myself in my living room. I looked around and saw that nothing had been touched. Feeling a little relived I willed myself to return to Cancun and I was standing on the beach. I could see my body and Kristina’s stretched out on a set of beach chairs.

I moved to my normal body and reached out to touch my large muscular back and felt resistance. I wasn’t sure what it was but there was something preventing my spirit-form from entering my normal body. I looked over at the female body lying in the sun, fast asleep. With a sigh I moved over to it and when I touched Kristina’s back I slid inside without any trouble.

***

I blinked several times. I wasn’t sure what to make of that dream, but it was clear to me that it wasn’t just a dream. I wondered if this was a manifestation of my Seer talent. Then looked at my watch and felt startled. I’d been out for more than an hour.

“Hey, we’ve got to get going. We’re meeting the Administrator at four.”

Chris looked over at me and grinned. “We’ve got plenty of time.”

I reached behind my back and tied my top and then sat up. “You’ve got plenty of time. I need to shower, fix my hair, makeup . . . all of that takes time.”

“It’s hard . . . to be beautiful.”

The light playful tone made me stick my tongue out at him and then collect up my things and head into the main building.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I do believe Jackie needs to

I do believe Jackie needs to tell the Administrator, Chris, and others about her 'dream' and what she saw and heard. I could be very important to all of them and their lives and safety.

They Act Like a Married Couple

With the tension and familiarity they display It strikes me these two have already been bonded, work well together on 'operations'-despite some rough edges, and have had a Cancun honeymoon. I feel bad for Jill, but it looks like James or Chris will be bringing a new girl home to meet the family and co-workers-if at all. All of those deal-with-it-latter compartments and the contents contained therein that James/Jackie has created will require attention and resolution before our seer/magic user will properly harness his/her gifts. Your gift for clear, flowing detail will make that journey exciting and enjoyable-I have no level of doubt. That is the future. Right now Jackie needs to forget the shower and tell the Administrator the dream she had. That is actionable intelligence information. I think the compound is no longer considered neutral ground. Just sayin.'