Harry & Danielle

Printer-friendly version

The locker room had just become empty when the school Quarterback and the head cheerleader entered. The Quarterback bent down and kissed the cute but short cheerleader. A rather commonplace situation in many high schools. The only difference here was that officially they both were boys.

Not that Harry and Daniel(le) saw it that way. Neither of them had any doubt; Danielle was female. Their relationship had caused some problems at first. Neither the football team nor the cheerleaders had been very accepting of Danielle and their relationship but since both Harry and Danielle were really nice guys and really, really good on the field people slowly got around. The turning point was when the football team held an unofficial vote with only two votes against the couple (and those two accepted the vote). After that it became “unhealthy” to be transphobic.

The guys in the football team usually made sure to leave the locker room as quickly as possible to leave room for the two lovebirds. Not that they went much further than kissing and caressing but anyway, accepting was one thing, PDA in the locker room was another. However, any serious sex would have to wait for Danielle’s physical changes. Not that Danielle didn’t appreciate Harry’s firm buttocks in the tight trousers and Harry couldn’t keep his eyes off Danielle’s legs.

After showering they dressed. Harry complimented Danielle on her new dress. It really brought out her feminine side. They agreed that Harry would pick up Danielle later that evening. As time was running Harry jumped up on a bench to be at the same height as his 6 foot 4 inch girlfriend for a last kiss before he ran off to meet the rest of the cheerleaders. One rather big and not very pretty but quite feminine and happy QB slowly made her way home to make herself ready for the evening.

up
228 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A good start,

but you have to start somewhere. Keep em coming!

Caught Off Guard

littlerocksilver's picture

... on that one. The story doesn't have to go any further.

Portia

Nice little story. Everything

Nice little story. Everything seems to have been said in what has been written, and it also ended nicely. I went to Federal Bureau of Prisons Advanced Training Course with a woman who was 6'5''. She once told me her sister was 6'6", her Mom 6'3" and her Dad 6'8". She was never worried about her height, her biggest concern was never finding clothing that would fit her properly, so most had to be hand made.
Even her BOP uniforms had to be handmade. Their love will work out well for the two of them. Hugs, Janice Lynn

That Last Paragraph...

Just blew me away! I was NOT expecting that particular twist at all!

Excellently done. Thanks.

Twist of the mind

Jamie Lee's picture

Had to read this twice before I fully caught the ending. Nicely done.

Others have feelings too.

I figured part of it out.

Daphne Xu's picture

Somewhere in the middle of the second paragraph, I reminded myself that I should go back and check my assumptions. I realized that things were perfectly consistent with Danielle being the huge quarterback. I did have to go back to the beginning to remind myself that Harry, the unambiguous boy, was a cheerleader rather than one of the football players.

Of course, everyone at school knew better than to torment either person as "gay".

-- Daphne Xu