Bully

Printer-friendly version

Headmaster’s office

In front of the desk sits Peter, a rather cute, “petite” boy. The rumor in school is that he’s gay. At present he’s dressed in a loose cream blouse, mid-thigh black skirt and black tights. To his left stands a much bigger, muscular boy; Hank, the school bully. It’s not exactly the first time Hank is in the Headmaster’s office due to some act of bullying. This time he has forced Peter to come to school dressed as a girl. He’s not in the least sorry. In fact he keeps making lewd comments to Peter.

The Headmaster really doesn’t know what to do. So far nothing he has tried has helped. Hank would turn up in his office a week later no matter what punishment he gave. Suddenly Peter suggests that a fitting punishment would be for Hank to be forced to come to school dressed as girl for the rest of the year. Strangely enough the Headmaster thinks this is a good idea. He tells Hank that as soon he has cleared that with Hank’s parents he will make it public.

Leaving the office Peter says to Hank: “Well, the plan worked. You coming to school in girl mode as a “punishment” will be much easier than otherwise. Actually, the guys were rather beastly to me today so I understand why you didn’t want to. This way the ribbing will be mostly friendly and next year the girl you will be a non-issue.”

Hank replies: “Thanks Peter. Coming over tonight to play some games as usual?”

Peter: “Sorry Elisabeth, I’m going out with Sharon tonight”

Hank/Elisabeth with a smile: “If only people knew that it’s you that’s the straight cisgendered one and that you borrowed the girl clothes from me.”

The two friends walk silently for a while.

Then Peter asks: “Would you mind if I keep your skirt?”

up
331 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A sweet little short story,

A sweet little short story, and a real big twist. Very cool indeed. Janice

Intriguing...

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

... plan!

Cute Story!
>i< ..:::

A lot of story in so few words

Rhona McCloud's picture

Very cleverly plotted with a friendly atmosphere.

Rhona McCloud

that was a fun story

giggles.

Thanks for sharing it!

DogSig.png

This is a really good story

This is a really good story line
It would be great expanded into a multi chapter story

Great story

Nice twist, I never saw it coming

Karen

Nice Story

Daphne Xu's picture

Nice story, with a nice twist. Now what do they call that kind of gambit?

-- Daphne Xu

Duck!

Jamie Lee's picture

Boy, didn't see that one coming! That was a very smart turn of events.

Others have feelings too.

Utterly fabulous

The Headmaster didn't know what hit him. Still doesn't.

One has to wonder, with Peter looking like a fabulous target and being close friends with Hank/Elisabeth, is he really "the school bully" or is this the culmination of a lengthy plan, and were previous incidents engineered for this same purpose?

love the story the bully is

love the story the bully is not but just a big girl and peter did that for her what a good mate

Thank you

for the positive feed-back