Hiring Elaine Hall-10, Supplement

Printer-friendly version

I am grateful to Jessica for the beautiful story, Hiring Elaine Hall and I am grateful that she encouraged me to develop the ideas I developed in this supplement. The text in italics show where I placed this in relationship to the original text in Chapter 10. I encourage anyone reading this work to put it in this context. This assumes that Hiring Elaine Hall has been read first---a rewarding endeavor and I would encourage anyone tempted to read this supplement to do that first. The story will be more meaningful. The complete text can be accessed in the attachment immediately above this text.

Comments are, of course, encouraged. How else can one learn. Thank you.

AttachmentSize
PDF icon Hiring Elaine 10ADiane H..pdf303.91 KB
up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Note, there is an attachemnt

erin's picture

The text makes no mention of it but it's right above the text box. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Very, very nice

littlerocksilver's picture

Very sweet and it left me with a warm fuzzy feeling. I felt very happy about how things went.

Portia

Very nice closure of a

Very nice closure of a wonderful, sweet, sad, funny and loving story. Elaine learned what Dan could never learn and it made her/him a much, much better person all around for it. I am very happy that Julie and Elaine are once more an item and will be for the rest of their lives, plus Robin and Gail have a new Aunt/Daddy. Janice Lynn

I have 2 Authors to Thank

Christina H's picture

Jessica and Rachel thank you both this ending left we feeling all full of love, as another comment said warm and fuzzy.
What a wonderful story.

Christina

Thanks Rachel from the depth of Elaine's heart..

It is not easy to share a story. It is much like sharing a child, but in this case seemingly it was the right thing to do. Rachel had encouraged me to either revise chapter ten or at add another. When she shared more what she was thinking, I saw this chapter to be hers. I hope and think we have a new writer in our midst.

JHugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors