Little one part 1 & 2

Printer-friendly version

Hello boys and girls, and my favorite sissies. I have been here and there and enjoyed the Christmas holidays, I hope, and pray all of you have also. I am back from my sabbatical and in the mood to tell you a story. Yes, I know I have several story’s that are not complete, but here is another new one. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

This story is very familiar to me and hits me from the past. Like some musicians have said in the past that “we have had our ups, and downs but where still playing together”. This story is like that with its ups and downs but has a happy ending maybe? Hehehe I hope you enjoy my little story. Princess Pantyboy

Little One Part 1 & 2
By Princess Pantyboy

PS. I made an Opps I didn’t send the whole story at once my bad. I am re-submitting the whole story this time my bad sorry.

Me/Barry/Carrie 11 year-old boy
Mark 8 year-old little brother (But he is much bigger than I am)
Sally 7 year-old little sister (little taller than me but I won't let her know)
Cindy 4-yearold baby sister
Christen 17-year-old big sister
Mom/Mommy 35 years-old but looks like she is 21
Max 17-year-old buddy

Once upon a star a long, long time ago there lived a young boy who thought he was a man. Our hero Barry is 11 years-old going on 21 and has all the answers, but his answers are wrong. He is actually me so; I would always hang out with the older kids because I thought that would make me cool. How wrong I was like usual. Young Barry tried to make up for his height or I should say my lack of height.

I had just turned eleven years-old last week, and would be soon going to high school in a couple years, okay like four years. I look like I just got into grammar school. Yes, all the kids in school always teased me about being in the wrong school; the mean kids, which are basically everyone, said I should be starting grammar school, which is from kindergarten to fifth grade. I always thought that was messed up because my little sister just finished kindergarten, and she is kind of big for her age.

Well to be honest she is closer to average height for her age, but I always tell her she is big for her age because she is like my size maybe a little taller than I am but I will never admit it. Speaking of family her name is Sally, and since I am telling you about me and my family we also have twin sister is that are 16 years-old and will be juniors next year when school starts back.

That is right everyone its summer break and I am looking forward to doing anything and everything at the shore here in south Jersey or New Jersey for people who are not from here. My story all started pretty innocently with my buddy saying we should go for a cruise so little did I know that he didn’t have his license let alone a permit or of course the lack of permission to use his parents car.

The only thing I was thinking was that it was so cool I knew someone that drove and had his own car. I wish I learned to ask questions instead of me being so passive and submissive but some things you have to learn the hard way. Oh, I learned the hard way but then I am starting to get away from the story.

So here, we are driving around in an old convertible with the top down and wind in my face with my long blond hair flying like a commercial on TV. My hair by the way is my pride and joy, my hair is half way down my back all one length with it parted in the middle. My parents complained about my long hair every time they seen it not in a ponytail. My mom and dad would always say how messy it looked and my hair made me look like a girl. I just ignored them, I mean there just my parents so what do they know about anything anyway.

Thinking back now, I could not tell you how many times I walked with my mommy, I mean my mom in the mall and someone would see the back of me, and think I was a girl. This one time about a week ago, I was with my mom, we were going to the restroom she of course was going to the ladies room, and I was going to the men's room. I was in front of my mom when I turned to go into the men's room when an old man stopped me. “Oh stop right there little girl this is the men's room you need to use the little girl's room okay?” I looked at him like he was an alien from another planet and he was out of his mind.

“That’s right little girl you need to use the girl's room with your mommy.” I turn hearing the janitor, while he was putting a do not enter sign in front of the men's room because he was going to clean it.

Before I had a second to respond to these, two brain surgeons who thought I was a little girl instead of the big 11-year-old I was, or I thought I was. Like I said before I just turned 11 last week but I looked, and according to my mommy, I also acted like I was a little six-year-old little girl.

Like I said, before I had a chance to respond to these two men who thought I was a little girl, I turned hearing my mommy talking to me from behind. “Yes sweetie that is the men's room you need to go to the little girl's restroom with me sweetie.” I did not know how to respond but half a second later, I felt my mommy take my hand and pulling me behind her into the ladies bathroom.

“Mommy what are you doing I can't be in the girl's bathroom what if someone finds out?” I look around like I am on some exotic island looking around, the girl's bathroom, and a place no normal boy has ever visited. “Wow it’s so much cleaner in here mommy than the boy's bathroom and it even smells nicer too.”

I am turning my head to the left and then to the right scanning the bathroom. “Don’t worry sweetie let me fix your hair real quick and no one will know you’re a 7-year-old little boy.” I look down and seeing mommy putting a hair tie into my hair giving me a ponytail. I don’t notice that she put my long hair in a long ponytail on the top of my head and used a pink hair tie.

“Mommy I mean mom I’m not 7-years-old like sis, she is always teasing me about how short I am and how skinny and petite.” Mommy turns looking at me. I put my hands on my hips not realizing I am acting and looking more like a toddler while I am whining. “Please don’t tease me I know I look a little younger than I am.”

Mommy just shakes her head while she stares at me. “Just make sure you sit down to go potty, and wipe and flush when you are done sweetie.” I feel my mommy pat me on the bottom, almost pushing me into the bathroom stall. To make a long story short I did my business and didn’t leave the stall until no one was in the bathroom.

To say I was shocked was the under estimate of the world because when I opened my bathroom stall door and seen in the mirror the reflection of a little girl walking out of the stall and up to the counter to clean her hands I almost wet myself right then and there. Just thinking about it, I cannot believe how easy it was to make me look like a girl. I should really be saying how easy it was for mommy to make me look like a really little girl at that.

Okay I am getting a little carried away with that flash back. Before I continue with my story that was, also the first time my mommy actually went along with people mistakenly thinking I was a girl. In the beginning mommy would correct them and it seemed the longer my hair got the more mommy stopped correcting them and was just going along with the thought that I was a little girl.

Anyway enough of my little flashback, and back to my story. We are just cruising down the parkway heading south towards Atlantic City when the road was splitting ahead left to Atlantic City and straight to Florida. I figured we would just take the hour cruise down to Atlantic City and head back home. I was just smiling so wide when my buddy passed me a joint and I never smoked pot before but I didn’t want to seem like a little punk kid so I took it and tried to take a small toke but I ended up choking my lungs out.

I am sure you can guess the thought of me acting cool went out the window so to speak since the top and windows where down but Max did not seem to care at all. I am a little slow I just realize I did not tell you what my buddies name is so there ya go. I guess my mind is thinking faster than I can type. Too much Starbucks I guess he, he, he I giggle.

So he past the exit to Atlantic City so I naturally thought we would turn around at the next exit. The thought pretty much went to the back of my head when a couple of girl's waved to us wearing some tiny bikini’s, but in the front seat where there mom and dad so we just waved and smiled as we continued to smoke and catch a nice buzz. I was so relaxed I didn’t notice the look of panic on my buddy’s face when all the cars around us where slowing down for the toll but us.

I look over at him and see his foot pounding on the floor trying to pump the breaks and nothing is happening. The car is slowing down but nowhere near as slow as we need to be. “The breaks don’t work, shit I don’t know what to do we are going to crash little buddy. Hide the pot and hold on.” I don’t respond or do anything but look at the shear panic look on his face as we swerve to miss the car that is stopped in front of us and we crash into the concrete barricade that protects the person in the toll collecting money.

The whole accident was like in super slow motion I could see everything at once. I could see not only the cars watching us crashing but also I could see everyone in every car staring at us. I don’t know if being stoned just made me aware of everything around us but wow, I was like paralyzed not being able to do anything but watch everyone around us.

After the crash, I sat back up because back in those days you didn’t have to wear safety belts. I don’t even remember if that car had safety belts. No one really used them until the laws made us wear them so of course I was not wearing one. I jumped out of the car, remember it is a convertible, and back in those days cars were like tanks. In case I didn’t set the scene, which I believe, I forgot to tell you the year this story is set in is 1975. And if you are thinking to yourself this princess, panty boy writing this story must be stoned talking about his flashbacks and forgetting to set up the story with the character’s names and ages and the time line.

To set the record straight I am not stoned at the moment, wish I was kind of might slow my brain down to help my fingers catch up with the typing of this story. So anyway, I jump out of the car like it is ready to explode or something and Max is already out in the front looking at the bummer that has a small dent on it but enough to push the bummer into the tire so it is not drivable.

“Wow that was intense Max holy smoke batman I thought we were dead. How fast were we going when we hit this concrete thing?” I am looking around, staring at all the people staring at us. All the people are staring out there windows looking at these two morons crash into the toll both on the jersey parkway.

I turn and see Max smiling from ear to ear, while staring at me. “You are stoned little buddy aren’t you?” I smile and look around at a couple of guys driving by in one of those custom vans with the shiny chrome rims and flashy paint job and one of those tear drop looking black bubble windows on the back side of the van. There is this hot looking girl in the co-pilot seat waving and smiling at us staring and yelling at us. The side door slides open and we can see a bunch of people smiling and partying passing around joints.

“Hey look at those two that just crashed that convertible, there totally stoned or tripping.” She says while smiling, and points at us and I just bust out laughing for no reason at all. I could not stop laughing to save my life. I continue to laugh so hard tears are coming down my face and I can feel my chest ready to burst.

I continue laughing hysterically as the van closes the sliding door. Max smacks me on the back and I catch my breath, I slow down on my laughing and start breathing with a permanent smile painted on my face. We both turn, and are both smiling looking back at the car. “You are so stoned Barry we were only going about five miles an hour when we crashed into the toll booth. I thought you were going to pee your panties when we hit the concrete, you made it seem like we were going a 100 miles an hour the way you were screaming. Your voice hasn’t changed yet, I can tell because you sounded like a little girl screaming, just before we crashed into the concrete wall.”

“That’s not funny; I don’t sound like a girl, let alone sounding like a little girl.” I say while I see Max smiling looking around. I didn’t respond about him saying I was going to wet my panties, I mean I am a boy and boy's don’t wear panties and there is no way he would know I tried my sisters panties on one time, or to be honest a few times, okay a lot of times.

I shake my head trying to ignore Max teasing me. “Well we better get out of here the cops are going to be here any minute Barry. Did you get the pot it was in the glove box?”

“Um no I didn’t know it was in there. What are we going to do when the police find your pot? They will take us and throw us in jail, I can't go to jail I am too small.” I whine as I play with my long hair nervously, twisting my long hair around my finger as we talk.”

While I am whining, I watch, as Max does not say another word as he jumps over the door and sits in the front seat opening the glove box, and pulling the baggy of pot out. He looks around as I watch him slide the baggy into his jeans not in a pocket but inside with his underwear for some reason.

“See Barry you don’t need to get your panties in a twist. I have the pot so the cops will not be bugging us. You don’t need to be a little whiner baby okay Barry. So wipe your tears from your eyes and let's get out of here before the cops see us.”

I wipe the tears that are just starting to come out of my eyes. “I am not crying and I am not a baby and only girls wear panties. So stop teasing me Max okay?” I say as we walk off the parkway and down a short street.

“We should hitchhike down to Florida Barry. The weather down there I heard was so much warmer then jersey and they have palm trees and all kinds of girl's wearing bikini’s. Or in your case, you would be able to pick a nice surfer guy hahaha.” Max laughs aloud as I notice him putting his hand out or to be more exact his thumb is sticking out.

I twist my hair around my finger as I try to think of something to say so Max will stop teasing me. “What do you think Barry you want to go to Florida and you can pick up some cute surfer guys or would you rather find some pretty girl's in bikinis?”

“Oh your just a riot Max, I would definitely go after chasing the pretty girl's in bikini’s for sure.” I see max smiling when I say that. “Look a car is pulling over for us.”

Max turns around and see’s the big car pulling over. “Cool let's run Barry. We better hurry so you can find some pretty girl's in bikinis so you can barrow one of their bikini’s little girl hahaha.” Max laughs as he runs faster and I try to catch up but he is way bigger and faster than I am. I see Max looking and talking to the people in the car as I finally catch up to him as he opens the backdoor for me holding it open.

“Go ahead little Carrie ladies first.” I really did not hear him until I was getting into the back seat of the car. I see another guy in the backsliding over to the other side holding a shoebox. There is another guy in the front passenger seat and an older man more like a father or grandfather type driving.

I slide all the way in as Max gets in and sits next to me closing the door. “Well welcome aboard kids, so where are you two heading?” I am thinking to myself I would like to go back home but Max starts to talk first.

“The little one and I are headed down south to Florida so we can hang out in the ocean and visit the palm trees.” I hear Max saying and I think to myself it would be cool to go to Florida, but my mommy is going to be so upset with me.

Max shut his door and the older man in the front seat is staring down at me in-between the two guys in the back seat. “Well that sounds great young man; I can take you and her with us because we are also heading down to Florida as well.”

“Great that sounds groovy don’t ya think Carrie?” I look at Max hearing him calling me Carrie again. Max is smiling from ear to ear teasing me.

I stare at them in the front seat as the older man turns back around after looking at me up and down. “Max are we really going to Florida, I mean my mommy is going to freak?” I whisper into Max’s ear, but before he can respond, the guy next to me starts talking to us.

“Hi you two, my name is Brian and the stupid looking kid riding bitch in the front is my big brother Dave.” I look at him then at the front passenger seat and see his brother flipping him off with his middle finger.

Dave tries to reach back and grab Brian but he cannot reach him. “Your too funny little Brian. Well I guess you are not the little one anymore, what did you say your name is Carrie? And you are Max? How are you two doing?”

“Were doing good, glad you guys could pull over and pick us up, and very cool that you’re going to Florida too.” Max says while I listen and start to feel a little worried the more we keep driving away down the highway.

I look towards Max and he turns and smiles at me. I want to tell him off for teasing me but Brian who is sitting next to me starts to talk. “Yea that’s cool me and my big brother were hitchhiking too when Mr. Wilson here stopped and picked us up too. We were hitching about 100 miles ago before he stopped for you two.”

“How old are you guys you do look like brothers?” I say not even realizing my question made me sound like a little kid.

Brian puts his hand over my shoulder and smiles at me. “Well I am 15 and my big brother is 16 almost 17. You’re a little too young for me but my big brother would probably date a little girl like you hahaha.”

“Hey screw you Brian that’s messed up she is way too young for me plus she is with Max.” I am starting to get pissed hearing everyone referring to me as a little girl instead of me being the grown up 11-year-old boy that I am. I am ready to tell them all off and set the record straight that I am not little and I am not a girl, well okay I am little in height and weight but I am still a boy.

“You big boy's should leave the little one alone and get some rest. It would be great when we get gas in a couple hours if you older boys could drive and give me some rest.” We hear the older man talk; he must be around forty or fifty guessing.

I decide not to start any trouble and do as the older man says and I close my eyes and lean back trying to remember how this all came about. Before I knew it, we were pulling into a gas station and its pitch black outside. “Wow I can't believe I fell asleep. I never can sleep when driving.” I say and no one responds as I look around and it looks like everyone is just waking up.

The moment the big car stops, I can feel something cold on me, I look down, and Brian knocked over his chocolate shake all over me covering my shirt and it soaking into my pants. “Oh man what the heck did you do I am soaked and these are my only clothes too?”

“Um I am really sorry little one, I just woke up, and I guess I put my shake down between us when I was sleeping. It was an accident, I am sorry Carrie.” I roll my eyes hearing him calling me Carrie again.

Mr. Wilson gets out of the car as he is parked next to the gas pumps and opens up the back door letting Brian out. “Okay everyone calm down I have some extra clothes in the trunk. I dropped off my brother and his family to the airport before I left on my road trip and I noticed that one of their children left there suit case in the trunk. The twins are about your size so there clothes should fit you little one.” I relax hearing the good news about some clean clothes.

“Now this would be a great time for a bathroom break and you boy's go take care of business. The boy's restroom is right there I can see the sign.” We all turn seeing the sign. “I will get the suitcase out and we can bring it to the restrooms little one and you can pick some clean clothes to change into okay?”

I smile hearing all this and at least I can get out of these chocolate shake covered clothes that are for sure ruined now. Yes, thank you so much I really do need some clean clothes. I just hope that this old guys nephews that are twins don’t wear like goofy clothes, and that their clothes fit me. The other guys take off like a bullet and there gone to the rest room as I walk next to Mr. Wilson to the rest rooms.

“We can use the family restroom so we can open the suitcase up and you can use one of the bathroom stalls to change into okay?”

I get relaxed knowing I won't have to get naked in front of this old guy when I get undressed. “Yea okay that sounds good to me, I have to go potty anyway, and I mean I have to go to the bathroom anyway.” I cannot believe I said I have to go potty that makes me sound like a little child.

“Okay let me get the door for you.” I watch as he opens the door to the family bathroom as I walk through and he follows locking it as he gets in. “Go inside the bathroom stall and get undressed and use the toilet while you’re in there and I will look through the clothes and tell you what you have to pick from okay?”

I turn and start to walk in the stall. “Okay, I will get undressed in there, and yes I need to go to the bathroom too.”

“Good but hand me all your wet clothes you’re wearing before you get sick.” I close the bathroom stall door and start getting undressed as I am standing on my soaked underwear because I don’t want my bare feet on the public bathroom floor who knows how many germs are on that.

I stand naked on my boxer shorts as I reach under the stall and hand the rest of my clothes for him to take. “Did your underwear get wet too? I will get you some from here if you need some.”

“Yes there soaked too so yes I need some new underwear.” I sit back on the toilet and I see how gross my boxers look sitting on the floor as I start to go pee as I sit on the toilet. It feels so weird sitting down to go potty, but who cares it feels good.

I hear his footsteps walk back to the bathroom stall. “Here are some underwear little one and a tee shirt. I found a tee shirt with no sleeves because it’s going to be really hot the closer we get to Florida okay, or do you want another tee shirt with short sleeves like the one you had on?”

“No that is okay and that makes sense wearing one with no sleeves because it’s already starting to feel warmer out even though it’s nighttime.”

I grab the small pile of clothes while I am still going potty. “Thanks I got them.” I hold them in my hands as I try to go more potty but I really don’t want to go poop in this gas station bathroom.

“Good, I was thinking how sad it was to find there suitcase still in my trunk, but your definitely lucky it’s in there.” I start to open the tee shirt, and a pair of pink Barbie panties falls into my lap and the tee shirt has a picture of a little girl that says princess on it in pink. Oh, my god this cannot get any worse. I am in shock and I almost burst into tears when I hear Mr. Wilson again.

“I am looking through the suitcase and looks like there are no jeans or pants which I guess you don’t need any since it is so hot out already. All I see is one pair of shorts and several dresses and skirts what would you like little one?” I hear him and I am in shock. “Yea I should have said both my nieces are truly girly girl's that is for sure.”

Oh no it can get worse what the heck am I going to do I guess I don’t have a choice, I either wear the shorts which is much better than a dress or a skirt. Max is sure going to be teasing me about this girlie tee shirt, but at least he won't know I am wearing panties because the shorts will hide them. “Um shorts would be great please.” I see his hand start to reach under the bathroom stall door again.

“Yea I thought so you don’t remind me of a girly girl like both my nieces are. Here ya go sweetie.” I take the shorts and there yellow and so tiny they are bright yellow short shorts. “Make sure you don’t drop them on the floor sweetie because the floor is so dirty and all that’s left for you to wear is a bunch of pretty dresses and skirts which would be cooler in this heat. Do you want one of them?”

What is he saying that is the last thing I want to do is wear a dress or a skirt? “No I am good I am getting dressed now.” I flush the toilet and close the top putting the shorts and panties on the toilet. I slide the little tee shirt over my head and it feels kind of small or short but I had better get dressed fast before anyone sees me naked. I take the Barbie panties, I start to slide them up my legs, and they feel padded for some reason in the crotch area, which is kind of weird not at all like my sisters panties.

“Are you done yet little one? I have the suitcase all closed up and I am going to wait for you so you’re not alone in here.” Great like I want anyone to see me dressed in girl's clothes, but what choice do I have.

I look down after I have the panties on and you cannot see my little bulge at all. My tiny penis is pushed between my legs and my little scrotum seems to have pushed my balls back up inside my body. “Um no these shorts will do, but thank you.” I slide the tiny yellow short shorts up my legs and they barely cover the Barbie panties I am wearing. I notice that the tee shirt doesn’t come to the top of the shorts it is so small, but come to think of it I remember some of my little sisters friends wearing shirts like this with a gap of about four-five inches between the top of the shorts and the bottom of the shirt.

I try to pull the tiny shorts up higher to reach the bottom of the tee shirt but I can feel the shorts riding up my butt and pushing my tiny balls farther up inside me. I don’t care I just don’t want to look like a little girl if I cannot get the shirt to meet the shorts. Not knowing that by me pulling the tiny short shorts up more it is just making me look more and more like a girl. Not only are there shorts making me look like a girl, but they are making me look like a very little girl.

“Okay I am coming out.” I cannot believe I am wearing girl’s bright yellow short shorts. I hope I don’t look like a girl as much as these clothes make me feel like a girl.

I open the bathroom stall and there is a floor to ceiling mirror. I see a little girl in it; I almost shut the bathroom stall because I don’t want her to see me dressed in girl's clothes. I almost have a heart attack when I realize that girl is me, as I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I look totally like a little girl, wearing these shorts and tee shirt or tank top I think girls called it. I cannot believe I look just like those girlie girl's in my baby sister’s class. That is so messed up I look like a toddler.

“Oh those clothes fit you perfect little one. You look very pretty.” I turn when I hear Mr. Wilson saying, I still stare at myself in the mirror. “Let me fix your hair little one it is so messy. I noticed a hair brush and other hair supplies in my niece’s suitcase.”

Before I can tell him to leave my hair alone, I feel him start to brush my long hair down my back. I always ways loved having my sister or mommy brushing my hair. “There ya go little one, here let me put a hair tie in your ponytail, and you will be much cooler with your long thick hair off your neck. I feel him turn me a little and I cannot see myself in the mirror as I feel him putting a hair tie in my hair giving me a ponytail. He was right I do feel cooler with my hair in a ponytail.

“Okay we are ready to go little one, let's hurry out to the car before the boy's drive off and leave us here hahaha.” I hear him laugh softly. I then walk up to the large mirror and notice that my ponytail is on the top of my head making me look even more like a little, little girlie girl.

I look down and see Mr. Wilson taking my hand while he carries the suitcase with his other hand. I want to tell him I am not a baby he doesn’t need to hold my hand like I am a toddler. We walk out of the restroom and towards the car. I can see the other boy's playing freebie in the parking lot, while everything else was super dark except were the gas station pumps are.

“I bet you the boy's didn’t pump gas for me so I am going to put your new suitcase in the trunk little one and you can play with the boy's, but don’t get dirty or you will have to get you changed again.” Mr. Wilson says

I walk over seeing the boy's not paying attention to the little girlie outfit I am wearing like it is perfectly normal seeing me in girl's clothes. “Hey I like you’re new clothes Carrie hahaha.” Max says when I walk up to him. “I guess he took me serious when I was calling you Carrie a girl's name. You must like being referred to as a girl or you would have set him straight little buddy. Opps I guess I can't call you little buddy because than everyone will know you’re a boy wearing girl's clothes hahaha.” Max laughs again.

“That’s not funny; I was trying to tell him I was a boy. He said I had a choice between the one pair of shorts, a skirt, or dress I didn’t know what to say. I mean look at me now I look like a girl, and a little girl at that.”

I notice Max is just smiling from ear to ear. “Yea but at least you look the part. Those clothes totally are perfect for you. I wish there weren’t any shorts and you came out wearing a dress or skirt hahaha.” I start to tell him off when Mr. Wilson starts yelling at us all.

“Hey boy's come on I am ready to go and you too little one. The car is filled with gas and I want to get on the road so we miss rush hour at the next big city.”

How did I get myself into this mess anyway? My mom sure would get a kick out of me wearing these clothes. I wonder what she and my sisters are doing, I hope there not worried about me. What am I thinking they probably don’t know I am not even there?

We all pile in the big car it says Lincoln continental on the outside. I of course get in between Max and the other boy in the back seat and I notice everyone starting to go back to sleep when we get on the freeway again. I fall into that mode too I didn’t realize how tired I am because the next things I notice is were getting gasoline again and everyone is piling out of the car.

“Okay bathroom break the last sign said no stops for 100 miles so; boy's the men's room is over there on the right and little one the girl's room is on the left.” I look up at Mr. Wilson than I walk to the left and I turn and see Max just smiling as he walks to the men's room.

Wow that is messed up I didn’t even say a word about having to go to the girl's restroom I just did as Mr. Wilson said. I need to set him straight. I am sure that will be easy acting tough with me wearing tiny little yellow short shorts and a princess tank top. I was the first one out of the bathroom and I see Mr. Wilson walking back from the men's room staring at me.

“Okay little one get in the front seat.” I do as I am told and climb in and see Mr. Wilson getting into the driver’s seat and starting the car up. “The boy's ended up catching rides with three girl’s in a yellow van so there going to the same place were going so we will catch up with them at the next gas station.”

I look at him in shock. “The gas pumps don’t work so there going to meet us at the next gas station. I hope we make it because its 100 miles so let's get going little one.” What the heck is happening I cannot believe Max just left me with this old guy and took off with three girls? Even though that does sound like a much more fun ride.

“That’s messed up they just a banded me to go with a bunch of girl's in a van?” After the words came out of my mouth, they sounded totally like a little girl whining. If I think about it, I would have probably did the same thing but I would not just leave my buddy left behind.

I look at Mr. Wilson smiling. “Well boys will be boys. It’s almost two hours to the next gas station so you might want to get some rest little one.”

“Yea I am pretty tired anyway. Wake me up when we get to the gas station okay?”

I see a coat in the front seat I guess one of the boy's must have left it; I guess I can use that as a pillow. “If you want you can lay down in the back seat and stretch out, I bet it would be more comfortable than up here little one.”

“Yea Mr. Wilson that does sound good I am so tired I never realized how tiring it is to travel so far.” I start climbing into the backseat in the total dark, grab the coat from the front seat, and see another in the back as I cover up with one and use the other as a pillow. “Oh yes this is much better Mr. Wilson thanks for the suggestion and thanks for giving us a ride too.”

I see him smiling through the reflection in the rear view mirror. “No problem little one anything I can do to help you out let me know.” I don’t analyze his weird grin on his face I seen in the rear view mirror I just go back to sleep.

Some time goes by and I wake up and see the sun is out and looks like another beautiful day as the car shuts off after we park in front of the gas pumps. Mr. Wilson gets out and sees me sitting up and getting out of the backseat. I close the door behind me as Mr. Wilson stares at me up, and down. I look back wondering what he is staring at.

“Well little one looks like they didn’t clean up all of the chocolate shake you were covered with earlier.” I look down and notice my new yellow shorts and princess top are soaked in dried up chocolate shake. “Don’t cry little one, I will get the suitcase out of the trunk, and you can pick something to wear.”

I look down and I have dried up cholate shake all over my legs and arms too. “I am going to have to get cleaned up I have it all over my legs and arms too.”

“It’s okay little one I noticed some wet wipes and you should be able to clean up fairly easy. It does not look like they have a family bathroom so I will carry your suitcase over to the bathroom and you will have to go in by yourself. This is a much less crowded gas station so you will be okay just keep the door locked while you’re getting changed okay?”

Even before I respond, I feel his hand holding mine as we walk over to the girl's bathroom. “Okay we are here, now take your suitcase, and when you get un-dressed clean yourself up before you get dressed in your clean clothes little one, and make sure you lock the bathroom door once you are inside okay?” I close the door and lock it behind me.

“Oh, and little one try to hurry up I want to get on the road as soon as we can.”

I start to open the suitcase seeing the wet wipes right on top. Looking around the bathroom doesn’t look to clean, but I still take my top off and stand on it while I pull off my sneakers seeing chocolate shake dripped all over them too as I pull my socks and yellow short shorts off too. I stand only in the little Barbie panties as I look inside the suitcase remembering what Mr. Wilson said earlier when he gave me a choice of what to wear. Oh, I hope he made a mistake when he said there was only one pair of shorts but it looks like he was right unfortunately for me.

Well I cannot wear any of these dresses or skirts maybe I will just put the yellow shorts back on. I look down as see the shorts are soaked from the dirty floor. Oh, man this sucks, as I continue to clean the shake off of me with the wet wipes. What the heck am I going to wear? Which is less girlie a skirt or dress like I have any clue there both super girlie anyway. Well I had better hurry up or I will be stuck here in a dress with my ride taking off.

I start to slide the short yellow sundress over my head. Of course, it does not have any sleeves, which make me feel better in this heat, but I look towards the mirror and I see a little girl trying to pull her dress down so it is not so short. The dress barely goes down to mid-thigh showing lots of legs but at least it isn't as short as the yellow short shorts I was wearing, which is a good thing. I put my dirty clothes in a plastic bag and notice I don’t see the clothes I was wearing before all that’s in the suitcase are girl's clothes I wonder what he did with the clothes I was wearing when we got picked up hitchhiking?

Oh, well I had better hurry as I see some pink flip-flops I push my feet into and I close the suitcase hearing someone knocking at the door. “Okay I am almost done I will be right out.” I say after hearing someone knocking on the bathroom door.

“Okay sweetie, take your time.” I hear a voice that sounds like a women maybe my mom’s age saying. I open the door and see the mom and little girl about five or six waiting. “Thank you sweetie is your suitcase heavy it looks so big for a little girl like yourself to be carrying.”

I drag the bag outside and see Mr. Wilson notices I left the bathroom as he finishes pumping gas into the car. “Yes my suitcase is heavy.” What am I saying this isn't my suitcase? “I mean Mr. Wilson carried it over here from his car.”

“So he isn't your uncle or any type of relative sweetie? Are you okay?” I look at her while her daughter walks into the bathroom closing the door.

I stop pulling the suitcase and look at the lady. “Um yea I am okay and no he isn't a relative.” The moment I finish my words four cop cars with their lights and sirens screaming, as they come flying into the parking lot and surround the Lincoln and Mr. Wilson.

Max and the other two hitchhiker’s we were traveling with jump out of one of the cop cars and start running over to me. I look at the scared looks on their faces. “Are you okay, are you okay?” I hear them all asking me at the same time, they all look scared out of their minds.

I look at them as the police in the background are putting Mr. Wilson in cuffs. “Yea I am okay what's going on?, and thanks for leaving without me Max I can't believe you left without me at that other gas station.” I put my hands on my hips whining like a little girl.

“We didn’t leave you behind little one.” I hear one of the boys saying, but I cannot remember what his name is. “We were locked in the bathroom.”

I look at him like he is stoned or something. “Yes Carrie we were locked in the bathroom from the outside and we were beating on the door. After a while someone finally came over and opened the door for us but you were gone.” Max says almost crying, which is a weird sight, seeing this big strong guy almost crying like a girl. I don’t even think about the idea that I am the one wearing the little yellow sundress dressed totally like a little girl.

“We had the people in the gas station call the police as soon as we seen you were gone, and he took you.”

I look at them not realizing that there are two police behind me. “He didn’t take me, I went with him, but he lied and said you three got in a yellow van and was going to be at the next gas station.”

“Did I hear you right little girl?” I turn and see the two police officers standing behind me. “He didn’t force you into his car and take you?” I start to feel very scared.

I look up and almost cry like the little girl I must look like. “Um no he just told me Max and the other two boys were going to meet us at the next gas station. That they went with three girls so I thought I would see them soon officer. What is going on?”

“Well little girl you are very lucky, we have been looking for him for a long time. We have I witness account of him doing the same thing with someone else.” I look at him in shock. “You can leave since you weren’t threatened, and can't be a witness for us. You are all free to go.”

I feel Max’s hand taking mine. “I was so scared for you little one I didn’t know what to do. I guess this sicko was kidnapping kids like us and holding them for ransom. He would call their family’s and demand money or else.” I look at him in shock, as he picks my suitcase up like it was as light as a feather.

“Oh I like your new outfit by the way little one; you look real pretty in your dress.” I look down at myself forgetting until than that I was wearing a dress and look like a small girl. I won't to tell him how good it feels with the wind blowing up my dress cooling me down.

We start walking away and a different officer walks up to us. “Excuse me you two, can I talk to you for a moment?” We both stop and see him walking up to us. “So you both are hitchhiking when he picked you both up?” The police officer says.

“Yes officer we are headed down to Florida to um be with um family.” I hear Max making up a story guess why the two of us are hitchhiking by ourselves.

I start to get more nervous and before you know it, we are sitting in the back of the police car. The police officer is asking us what are our family’s phones numbers are so they could confirm our stories.

Before you know it, we are screwed and heading down to the police station that our family’s both said we were missing. We told the truth to the police that we were headed to Florida but our parents wanted us to fly back home since we are minors. The police took me to the airport because they bought a plane ticket and Max’s family still have not done anything yet. They said they are going to be pressing charges for him stealing their car and crashing it, so he wasn’t going anywhere for a while.

“Okay now your parents called you in as missing but we both know you ran away from there correct?”

I listen to the police officer as he walks me up to the loading entrance to the airplane. “Um yea I guess but I didn’t mean to run away we were just having fun and one thing leads to another and we started hitchhiking and here we are.”

“Okay well you have two choices now, one is I handcuff you to your seat in the airplane or you do as the stewardess says and you go back home. Which is your choice little one?” God I wish everyone would stop calling me little one, okay I am small for my age, all right to be honest I am very small for my age, but I am not a toddler.

We stop at the entrance. “Yes I want to go home I am so tired of all of this officer.”

“Okay little one I believe you, and I would be more careful who you hang out with.” I look at him like he like he is crazy and he doesn’t know anything about me.

The stewardess takes my hand and walks with me onto the airplane. “Okay I guess they spelled your name wrong on your ticket it says Barry what is your real name little girl?” I hear my real name but then I realize I am wearing as dress and it would be better for them to think of me as a girl, than a boy wearing a little girl's dress and panties. “Um my name is um Carrie.”

“Okay Carrie have a seat right here and buckle up and I will see if you need anything after I help with the other passenger’s okay sweetie?” I looked around watching all the other people laughing and smiling as they took their seats. Here I am thinking how much trouble I am going to be when I get home. I am not even thinking that I am wearing a dress, and I look like a little girl.

Before you know it, everyone is in their seats and the plane is taking off. “The pretty stewardess comes back over to my seat. “Okay sweetie come with me so we can clean you up real quick.” I do as I am told and stand up and feel her take my hand as we walk over to the handicap bathroom.

“Let's clean you up sweetie than you can get a little nap, okay sweetie?” I smile as I stare at her smiling at me with her pretty face and long blonde hair.

I rub my eyes and respond. “Okay that sounds good.” I look in the mirror and see how dirty my face is and she starts wiping my face with a wet washcloth.

“Okay sit on the toilet and I will brush your hair real quick sweetie.” I do as I am told feeling her start to brush my long hair. I don’t really pay attention to what she is doing until I hear she is done. “Okay I will give you a little privacy so you can go potty sweetie and I will wait for you when you come out of the bathroom, and bring you back to your seat okay?”

I smile seeing her smiling at me. “Okay I will be right out, thanks for your help with my hair.”

I do my business real quick cause I don’t remember were my seat was and the stewardess will have to go back to work and might not be there if I take too long in here. “Good girl.” I hear the moment I leave the bathroom; I turn and see the pretty stewardess still smiling at me. “Do you like your hair like that sweetie? I always had my hair in pigtails when I was your age except I had short baby bangs too.” I think to myself that I didn’t look in the mirror and I have no clue what pigtails are I just want to get back to my seat and get some rest.

“Um yes I do like it like this.” I lied but I didn’t care. Little did I know that in deed my hair was now in pigtails with yellow hair ties in both my pigtails to match the short sundress I was wearing?

The moment I get back in my seat, I feel her lean over me and she buckles me back into my seat. I notice that I am still wearing the short dress and it almost rides up enough to see my Barbie panties so I put the small blanket on my lap hiding the fact I am wearing a dress. Well at least hiding the fact to myself but everyone else can tell I am wearing a sundress with my shoulders naked with the thin straps of the dress on my shoulders.

Before I blink, I feel a large bump and I open my eyes, look out my window, and see we just landed. Oh that is so good we are here. I need to use the bathroom so bad but I didn’t go much before but I wish I did now. “Did you have a good rest sweetie?” I hear the pretty stewardess asking me.

“Yes I did. I cannot believe we are here already. That was a fast flight; it was also the first time I was ever on a plane.”

She smiles at me hearing my comments. “That’s good little one that you enjoyed your flight, but just be patient I have to help all the other passengers off the plane before I can take you off the plane to your family okay?”

“Okay I am ready when you are.” I watch as all the people start leaving the plane. I think to myself that I was the first person on the plane but now I will be the last person off the plane, which is kind of weird.

I don’t see anyone else when I feel the pretty stewardess take my hand and we walk off the airplane. “Do you see your mommy yet little one?” I turn and all of a sudden, there she is all by herself with her hand covering her mouth speechless staring at me.

“Yes there she is.” I lift my arm pointing at my mommy. I watch, as mommy looks me up and down taking it all in me wearing the little yellow flowered sundress with no sleeves and pink flip-flops and my hair in pigtails with matching yellow hair ties.

I look her in the eyes as she hugs me tightly. “Oh I was so worried sweetie about you, I am so happy you are okay.”

“She was a little angel on the plane and Carrie you be a good girl for your mommy okay?” I look up seeing the pretty stewardess smiling down at me.

I hear her telling me to be a good GIRL and calling me by Carrie. “Um yes I will and thank you for everything.” The pretty stewardess walks back onto the plane and my mom knees down if front of me.

“I can say I am a little surprised seeing you in your pretty outfit sweetie. Is this your suitcase that the stewardess left here?” I feel mommy playing with one of my pigtails waiting for me to respond.

I don’t know what to say, I cannot believe my mommy sees me dressed like a little girl. “Um yes it is mommy and I can explain everything okay mommy?” Why did I say the suitcase is mine? It is not, it was given to me, and I guess it is mine. I cannot believe I own a full suitcase full of dresses and skirts not to mention it is all really

“I am sure you can but I can see how pretty you are in that pretty dress so we are going to stop by the mall, and get you some more dresses since you like wearing them so much and you look so pretty too sweetie.”

I don’t know what to say. “Okay mommy.” What is going to happen now I cannot believe my mom sees me wearing a dress and now we are going to the mall to buy more dresses, what am I going to do? I play with one of my pigtails feeling nervous.

I know, I will just tell her the truth that everyone thought I was a girl, and umm I don’t know what else to tell her. I will tell mommy that everyone thought I was a girl and I just went along with it. Mommy will think I want to be a girl. If I lie and tell her, they forced me into wearing girlie clothes, than how come I am wearing a dress now and didn’t get back into my normal boy's clothes. Plus I unfortunately said the suitcase is mine and it is filled with only girl's clothes.

What the heck is wrong with me why did I say “OKAY” when mommy said we are going to the mall to get me more pretty dresses since I like wearing them? Why didn’t I say no mommy I don’t want to get anymore dresses, I don’t want to wear dresses I don’t like wearing dresses. Instead, my mommy says we are going to the mall to buy me more pretty dresses because I like wearing dresses and I just say OKAY. What is wrong with me?

I need to just stand up to mommy and when we get to the mall I will figure out what to say to her because I don’t want to wear anymore dresses and I really don’t want mommy thinking I like wearing dresses. Even though I do, like how much cooler I feel in this heavy heat.

Feeling the dress bounce off the back of my legs as I walk feels kind of neat too. I have to admit I feel like I am naked walking around not feeling pants or shorts being so constrictive. Feels so much more freedom walking but I sure am not going to tell mommy any of that she will think I like wearing dresses and well I guess that is true if I want to be honest to myself but no way in hell will I admit that to anyone especially my mommy.

I cannot believe I just admitted to myself that I really like wearing dresses. I am so glad no one can tell what I am thinking “hehehe”. I giggle to myself softly.

“Okay sweetie we are here, can you un-buckle yourself or do you need help sweetie?” I look up and see mommy pulling the minivan into a parking spot at the mall.

I hear mommy's comment about needing help with my safety belt. “Mommy I am not a baby I can get the safety belt off.” I turn and push the button and nothing happens. I turn and pull, nothing I hear mommy’s door close and I see her walking around to my side of the back door, and I see her sliding the door open.

“Mommy something must be stuck in there or it’s broken, I can't get it to budge at all.” I look up at my mommy staring at me as I try one more time trying to push, pull, and turn anything to get the safety belt un-buckled.

I look up and mommy has her hands on her hips tapping her foot looking like she is losing her patients. I stop trying to open it staring at mommy. “Here sweetie let me try it I know you are just a little one like the pretty stewardess was saying when she walked you off the plane.”

“It must be broken mommy; I am not a baby you know.” I get a dirty look from mommy making me feel more nervous.

Mommy smacks my hand away and pushes the button once and it un-latches and releases. “There ya go little one and fix your dress I can see your panties the way you are sitting.” I hear mommy and I cannot believe she just un-did the safety belt so easy and then I look down and see the safety belt has pushed my dress skirt way up higher showing off my pretty panties. I mean my panties, I mean these panties. God I am thinking these panties are pretty and I guess they are I know they feel so soft and silky.

“Oh thank you mommy I didn’t know MY panties are showing. I will fix MY dress so you can't see MY panties anymore.” Wait a second I said these are MY panties, and that this is MY dress. Oh, man my mind is shot, I cannot be thinking like I am a little girl.

I really need to stand up for myself more, and I need to stop acting like I am a toddler, I mean I am almost a teenager. We start walking to the mall and mommy reaches down and takes my hand as we walk to the mall entrance together. Wait why did I take her hand that is making me look like a little kid again as I play with my hair with my other hand as we walk.

“Is your hair in your eyes again sweetie? I think it is time to fix that once and for all.” I look up and I see mommy staring at the hair salon. I have to do something or mommy is going to have all my haircut off like daddy always threatened to do if I was bad.

We walk up to the front of the hair salon and I stop. “Mommy I don’t want my long pretty hair cut off, I mean I don’t want my long hair cut short please.” I whine saying softly almost in tears and I cannot believe I said my pretty hair like a little girl would say.

“I told you before when you started to grow your hair long that you needed to take care of your hair better or you would have to have your hair cut like all the other boy's with a crew cuts.”

I hear mommy say she is going to have all my long pretty hair cut off and make me look like all the other boy's. “Mommy I don’t want a crew cut I promise I will take care of my hair better please I will be a good boy.”

“Did you say you will be a good boy? Sweetie you see that stand up mirror right there?” I turn were mommy is pointing. “Look in that mirror do you see a boy in that mirror? NO you see a mommy holding her pretty little daughters hand who is wearing a pretty little dress and has her messy hair in pigtails.”

I stare into the mirror and I see the little toddler girl holding her mommy's hand, and I cannot argue with mommy. “I know mommy I look so pretty in this dress, so do you mommy, I mean I do look like a girl.”

“Well I am glad you agree that you do look so pretty, but when you say you will be a good boy, didn’t you mean you will be a good little girl instead? Let me hear you say it if you want me to re-think you getting a cute crew cute like the other boy's in your class?

I look up at mommy who is still holding my hand. “Okay mommy I will be a good little girl I promise.” I push my long hair out of my eyes as I talk to mommy.

“Now sweetie that was very good, and I know you will be a good little girl for your mommy but look at you honey your hair is all in your face so we have to get it cut. Now if you whine and make a big scene about getting your hair cut I will have the lady take a straight razor like your dad used to do to his hair and have them shave it all off until your head is as smooth as a baby's bottom. Do you understand me little girl?”

I look up at mommy as the picture of myself with my head looking totally bald fills my head. I will not cry or she will call me a baby. “Now are you going to be a good girl for mommy?”

“Yes mommy I will be a good girl I promise.” I look back down at my naked legs going up to my short dress.

Mommy smiles. “That’s a good girl, now have a seat and I will see if they have time to do your hair sweetie. Make sure you are careful sitting or everyone will see your pretty panties under your dress.”

“Okay mommy I will be a good girl.” I sit down. “Mommy I will try to pull MY dress down so no one will see MY panties.” I start to pull my dress lower but it still slides back up because it is so super short. I didn’t even realize I was calling them MY panties and MY dress. I am starting to act more like a little girl and I don’t even know it.

I watch as mommy walks up to the counter and the pretty lady wearing a short skirt walks up and starts talking to my mommy. “Hi ma’am can I help you?”

“Yes please I want to get my umm daughters hair cut do you see her over there sitting in the pretty dress?”

Mommy turns around and waves to me. I wave back at her, I wonder why there looking at me? I bet mommy is saying that boy dressed in the dress is the one getting the crew cut. I want to cry as I pull on one of my pigtails as I try not to think about all my hair being cut off.

“Yes I see her; she looks so cute in her pretty dress ma'am. So what can I do for you and your daughter?” I notice the hairstylist talking to mommy again but I cannot hear either one of them.

Mommy turns back talking to the pretty lady. “Well my umm daughter you see has always been a tom boy and I told her it was time to act like the little girl she is so I put her in that pretty dress and now I want to surprise her and get her the girlies hairstyle you can give her. I want it to be so girlie that if she was wearing her brother’s clothes she would still look like the pretty little girl she is.”

“Oh well her hair is sure long enough, I mean just looking at her hair from here I bet her hair is half way down her back when it’s not in pigtails am I correct?”

I notice mommy smiling as she is talking. “Yes her hair is actually way past half way down her back almost to her butt. What I am trying to say some boy's do have long hair and they keep it in ponytails and what not, but I want my umm little girl to have a pretty hairstyle that no way can be mistaken as a boy's style to encourage her to stop being a tomboy.”

“I can do that ma'am no problem especially if you don’t care about the length only that it looks like a little girl's hairstyle. Do you want her hair age appropriate? I am guessing with that little baby girl's dress she is wearing she is what four or five years-old maybe.”

“UMM yes she is almost that old, yes that’s great than I will bring her up here for her little surprise.” I watch as mommy and the pretty hairstylist starts walking over to me. I stare at her short mini skirt and see how long and pretty her legs look. I wonder if my legs look like that or I wonder if it feels different wearing a mini skirt compared to this pretty dress I am wearing.

I move the hair out of my eyes as mommy and the pretty lady stop in front of me. “Hi sweetie my name is Kimberly and after I fix your hair you won't have to worry about it going in your eyes again.” I see her reach out and take my hand. “You are such a big girl I can tell because you’re wearing a big girl dress not a baby dress with plastic panties. Are you wearing your pretty big girl panties or baby girl plastic panties sweetie?”

“Yes I am wearing my big girl panties.” I smile at her but feel sad that she is going to buzz my hair and give me a crew cut.

I feel her pick me up and put me down in the hairstylist seat. “This is going to take a while sweetie because all of your hair I have to cut.” I feel sad but I don’t want to cry or make a scene or mommy will have her shave my head and then how silly I would look with no hair on my head. “You might want to close your eyes sweetie and I will wake you when I am done you look kind of tired, I bet you need a nap sweetie.”

“Okay I guess that makes sense.” I watch as she ties a pink cape around my neck. I can feel her un-doing the hair ties in my pigtails. I wonder why she doesn’t just cut the whole ponytails off not like she has to be carefully giving me a crew cut. The feeling of her brushing my hair does start to get me relax and I close my eyes until I hear the sounds of scissors opening and closing and I open my eyes and see a pile of long pieces of hair in my lap over a foot long.

I try to look, but my back is too the mirror as I close my eyes and I feel a baby tear slide down my cheek realizing that I was right she is cutting all my hair off, and I will have a crew cut haircut like the boy's at school. I guess mommy won't be able to put me in dresses at least so that’s good, I won't tell her that I will miss wearing dresses they are so comfy and I do look pretty everyone keeps telling me that.

Time goes by until I hear a loud snap sound and I open my eyes not knowing what is going on. Until I hear, another snap and see the hairstylist on the one side of me and another hairstylist on the other side and there pulling on my ears. “What's going on, what are you doing?” I say as the one hairstylist walks away.

“Oh we are just finishing up on the new you sweetie, and I am sure you will want to get changed after you leave here.”

I think to myself that is right she is cutting all my hair off giving me a crew cut and I am sure I look silly wearing a dress with a crew cut hairstyle. “Yes I guess your right I do itch a little bit down my back.”

“Yes cutting all that hair I am afraid some probably went to the back of your pretty dress that’s why I was saying I am sure you want to get changed. I bet if you ask your mommy nice maybe she will buy you a new outfit sweetie.” Yea I am thinking I am sure she does so she doesn’t have to be seen with her only son with a crew cut wearing a little girl's dress.

I feel so nervous thinking about all my hair being shaved off; I close my legs together when I feel a little pee squirt into my thick training panties. I look around and no one is staring at me so they did not see my little accident.

“Oh I didn’t see you standing there mommy.” I see her smiling from ear to ear at me. I guess she must like my new crew cut. Man it took me so long to grow my hair and now all my hair is gone. I want to cry so badly but everyone keeps treating me like a baby and I do not want to give them any more reasons. “Mommy umm can you buy me a new outfit since I had my hair all cut off?”

Mommy looks at me, and smiles. “Yes sweetie I will do that as soon as we pay for your new hairstyle sweetie. Yes you did have very long hair and now you don’t but you still look very cute don’t you think Kimberly?”

“Oh yes why don’t we spin you around so you can see your new hairstyle for yourself in the mirror.” I feel the chair spin me around and I see mommy on the side of the mirror smiling at some little toddler girl getting her hair done in a pink smock. She looks kind of familiar, she is probably one of my baby sister’s friends because her hair is cut just below the bottom of her ears and all the way around her head all the same length and she has little short baby girl bangs too. The little girl even has two pink earrings in each ear.

I wait for them to spin me more so I can see myself and I feel Kimberly pulling my pink smock off and the little toddler girl in the mirror is getting her smock off too. Mommy walks around to the front of me and I see her leaning down and that is when it hits me I don’t have a crewcut hairstyle I have a little baby girl hairstyle.

“That’s me in the mirror?” I feel myself pee a bunch more into my panties before I can stop it. I keep my legs together. What am I going to do now I mean no matter what I am wearing I am going to look like a girl, and a baby girl at that.

I stare into the reflection in the mirror staring at the little baby girl staring back at me. “Okay sweetie let's go and get you that outfit like you asked.” I feel mommy taking my hand as I almost fall out or slide out of the hairstylist chair. I see mommy staring at the hairstylist chair were I was sitting and there is a wet spot there. “What did you do? Did you wet your panties sweetie?”

“I am sorry mommy please don’t be mad with me.” I stare up at mommy and she doesn’t look to happy.

Kimberly walks over seeing the pee wet spot on her chair. “OH the poor little one had an accident? Well I can clean that up if you want to take her in the bathroom and change her panties. I believe there is a bag there that someone left that might help so she doesn’t have another accident and ruin her clothes. Speaking of clothes that dress sweetie is soaked in the back were you were sitting in your own pee.”

“Ma'am there is a bag that was left here a couple years ago that has some clean clothes and you can get her cleaned up.”

Mommy takes my hand. “Well that is so nice of you Kimberly, thank you I will take Carrie there right now and see if those clothes fit.” I look up at mommy staring at me and she doesn’t look happy. We enter the back room and I see mommy look inside a pink bag of some type.

“Oh yes sweetie this should work perfect for you I really hope these clothes fit you or you will be walking around half naked in the mall.” I look scared thinking of walking around the mall half naked. “Now get those big girl pee soaked panties off and your pretty dress, and sit up there on the couch okay sweetie?”

I immediately listen to mommy and start getting undressed. Maybe she isn't as pissed as I was thinking. I probably should not use the word pissed because of me pissing in my panties and getting my pretty dress soaked in pee. What am I thinking I just called these MY panties and MY dress? I guess to be honest they are mine, but I have other things to be concerned about.

I pull My dress over my head and pull MY panties down and I step out of them, as I am totally naked. I put my hands in front of my little boy parts, I turn and see myself in the long wall mirror. Oh, my god my finger nails and toes both have baby pink nail polish on them. The nail polish looks the same color as my new earring too.

How did this happen I knew she was going to cut my hair but I thought I was going to get a crew cut like all the other boy's in our new neighborhood. Instead I have a baby girl's hairstyle and my finger nails and even my toes look so girlie with nail polish but pink earrings too I must of fell asleep while they were doing this to me.

“Oh man I look like a girl even when I am totally naked.” I stare at myself up and down, mommy turns around hearing me.

Mommy is smiling from ear to ear. “Yes you do sweetie, you look just like a little girl, or I should say a baby girl since you wet your pretty panties and your new dress.” I look down at the floor feeling so embarrassed. “Sweetie don’t hide your pretty finger nails or are you trying to hide your baby boy parts? Not like there is much to hide.” I thought I could not get more embarrassed, how wrong I was. I move both my hands away from my little boy parts.

“Yes that’s much better but it doesn’t look very lady like now let me see.” Mommy knees down in front of me and what the heck is she doing staring at my little penis I know it is the size of a little babies because I seen guys at school naked in the shower after gym class. “Let me see if this still works I tried it when you were a new born, and it worked.”

I feel mommy take the tip of my little penis and start pushing it back up inside my body. I look down and see only her finger sticking inside of me. “Mommy what are you doing? Please stop mommy I will be a good boy.” Mommy looks at me when I say good BOY. “I mean I will be a good GIRL.”

“Yes you will sweetie.” I watch as mommy pulls her finger out of me after pushing my penis inside my body as she starts pushing my balls up inside my body cavity also. “Yes this will work perfectly now hold on sweetie don’t move an inch, or mommy will pull your pretty bottom over my lap and give you a spanking.”

I don’t move or even breathe thinking I am going to get a spanking like a baby. I see mommy come back over and kneel back in front of me as she puts her finger inside a small jar that says crazy glue on it and pushes her finger back inside of me pushing my penis far inside my body.

“Oh yes that’s much better and for those nasty little balls which are more like little green peas there so tiny.” I feel her pushing them inside me too. I look down between my legs, but all I can see is the top of mommy's head. “Now you look like a proper young lady.”

Mommy movies out of the way and I see myself naked and there is nothing to hide now except a small hole between my legs that looks like a baby girl's vagina were my little penis was pushed inside my body. “But mommy what are you doing?”

“Oh stop whiling like a baby you will still be able to go potty but you will have to sit to go pee. I should say when you are a big girl you will sit to go pee but for now until you are properly potty trained you can sit or stand and go potty hehehe. Now lay back on the towel on the couch.” Mommy giggles but it sounds kind of evil.

I don’t understand what she is talking about but seeing the look in her eyes I lay on the couch, mommy comes over with the pink bag. “Okay sweetie we will go look for your new outfit like I said we just have to get you dressed really quick. Now lift your pretty bottom and be a good girl for mommy okay sweetie?”

“Yes mommy I will be a good girl I promise.” I lift my bottom into the air like mommy wants me to do. I guess she wants to put my new panties on me since I was acting like a baby and wet my pretty panties. I look down and I see mommy pulling a pink disposable diaper under me. I cannot believe what I am seeing. Before I can respond, mommy is taping the diaper over and I am secured into the little baby diaper. I have to tell her she is crazy I am not a baby.

Before I can even blink, I see something pink in mommy’s hand. “Okay sweetie the worst is over I bet that feels nice and warm with your dry diaper on you. Now let me put these pretty pink plastic panties over your diaper to make sure they fit you as good as your new diaper.” I hear mommy than look between my legs as the pink plastic panties are slid up my legs and over my diaper. I am looking at the little princess characters on the plastic panties as mommy is sliding small socks over my feet that go over my ankles and she folds them over.

“Oh yes Barry these socks fit you perfect. Oh, I am sorry honey I forgot your new name is Carrie. I hope the shoes that are in the diaper bag fit you as good as the other stuff.” Oh, I hope they don’t as I look down at my feet and the first one slides right on, and the second just as easy as mommy buckles the black shoes onto my feet.

Man I have to tell her I am not a baby I don’t need a diaper. “How are your new shoes honey are they too tight?” Mommy looks back in the pink bag.

“Um no mommy there not tight, I can't believe my feet fit into baby girl shoes.”

Mommy looks at me and smiles as she sits me up and I feel a pink shirt that feels like it is made of silk or satin going over my head. Both my arms pop out of the little sleeves that are really puffy and super girly looking. I stare at my arms and they look so thin and small now with this super girly shirt on. Mommy is buttoning up the back of the shirt. I feel her pick me up and stand me up on the floor.

“Oh yes that is much better, much more your style sweetie.” Mommy is smiling from ear to ear for some reason as I look around for the mirror. “Okay sweetie we are ready to go shopping and I know what department we are going to. Make sure you thank Ms. Kimberly for the pretty hairstyle and the cute clothes.”

I look up at mommy zipping up the pink diaper bag and I am wondering what is she talking about I am not ready to leave yet I don’t have any pants or shorts yet everyone will see my plastic panties and know I am wearing a diaper.

“Mommy wait.” I say then I see my reflection in the mirror when mommy moves from in front of the big mirror. I can see plain as day I am not getting pants or shorts because this little tee shirt is a pink baby's dress as it barely covers my diapered bottom.

I do not know what to say. I stare into the long mirror seeing the new me with my hair with baby girl bangs, and my long hair, is cut into a baby girl's bob hairstyle. I am wearing black Mary Jane shoes with white lace socks folded over making me look even more like a baby girl. I stare at my naked legs going up to the super short pink baby's dress I am wearing, if I move I can see my plastic panties underneath.

“What is the matter my little princess panty boy. I bet you won't be going out on the street alone and hitchhiking down to Florida any time soon now that you see the new you hehehehehe.” Mommy giggles as I stare at myself in the mirror; I feel pee squirting into my diaper. Mommy puts her hand down and I take her hand as we walk out into the mall.

The End

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why doesn't mommy just cut

Why doesn't mommy just cut his little peepee off?

Very Nice

Yes, you are right. I enjoyed this story much better with both parts included. His (her) mom obviously loves her. Other than that, her motives seem mixed at best, with some actions maybe not in her best interest. Glue on the recessed genitals? Perhaps you imagine a world where that is not a terrible idea.