A Dog's Life: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 2: Woof!

“Eew!” Ralph laughed while watching me in dog form. “Do you really have to lick yourself down there?”
I was a little confused myself. I continued licking. “I don’t know why Ralph, I tried to stop, but it’s a dogs instinct to clean in weird places. Besides, I have always wondered what it would be like to…”
“Whoa! TMI Andrew. Way To Much Information” Yelled Ralph.

He looked at his clock. “Great, I am going to be late for school. And mom doesn’t know you are a dog and you know what happens...?”
“I hope she is gone to work,” I whined.
“She doesn’t have a job, she’s a stay at home wife. Dad works.”

We had to sneak through the house to outside. Ralph’s mother has a strict rule about animals in the house. Well actually the owner of the house they lived in because they were renting it. Ralph almost got us both caught because he kept laughing.
“Ralph, aren’t you going to school?” His mother started walking toward us.
“Um, yeah sorry mom.” He cried. “I forgot something upstairs, Andrew is helping me get it.”
“Well don’t be late,” she called back walking back to the kitchen. “Wait, Andrew is here? The dog, Andrew?”

We were already out of the house, before his mom could do anything. Ralph was still laughing. I was confused.
“What was so funny?” I said to him. I looked up , which was really weird, because I always was face to face with him.
“You would laugh too if you were watching a small dog drag his huge balls on the floor.”
I looked at myself down there. “I wonder why when I changed my dick didn’t shrink and look like ones of a normal dogs?”
“I don’t know, but it sure looks like one from a human sticking out of you.”
“I hope it changes soon.” I thought.

On our way to my house, I had to stop along the way. “Andrew, do you really have to sniff and urinate on every tree we go by?”
“Again, another instinct dogs do,” I said. “I don’t make the rules.”
“Yes, but it looks funny with that huge…”
“Stop talking about it for once!”

We finally made it back home where I saw mom. I was so excited to see her.
“Thank you Ralph for bringing back Andrew. He has been running away a lot.”
“That’s fine Mrs. Johnson.”
“I have been wondering with all the running away, if he got some other dog impregnated?”
“As far as I know, he hasn’t” Ralph said. “He has been with me the whole time.”
Ralph looked at the time. “Well, I missed homeroom, I am going to miss First Period if I don’t hurry up. He started heading to school but then turned around at us again. “By the way, why did you choose the name Andrew for a dog?”
“Not sure why my only child Karly, thought of that name. If I had a son, I would have named him Andrew. I’m guessing she heard me talking about that to her father.”
Mom took me inside where She handed me a rib bone to munch on. I snatched it out of her hands and ran towards a corner in the family room to munch on it. I wasn’t sure why I was so excited to eat a bone.
Later that day, I could hear mom on the phone. “Yeah, its really huge… really, you think I should?” I stopped listening. It was kind of boring and I was too interested in the bone I was given. How long does it take to eat this bone?

Next thing I knew, I saw my mom was off the phone and had leash in her hand. I could see Zelda was excited. It must be walk time. I walked over to her as well.
“Not now Zelda. I have other things to do.” She said and then hooked the leash to me. I was taken to the car and locked up in a doggy carrier. I was really confused. Where were we going? Were we going to the park? I couldn’t see out the window, so I had no clue where we were going. I really didn’t care, as long as it was a fun place. I want to catch a stick or a ball. The ride took forever, but I waited patiently.
Finally the car stopped. I was lying down at the time. When I heard the door slam, I got up really fast and started jumping around in the small carrier. Mom took me out of the car. But I was still in the doggy carrier. It was still hard to see. I couldn’t see anything through the tiny holes on the sides. I whined while looking out the small door in front. 
“Don’t worry Andrew, once we are done, you will be a happy dog.”
What did she mean? Where was I? Just then I could hear lots of dogs barking in the building I was brought into. It sounded like a dog kennel. Was she sending me to the kennel? I was freaking out. I could hear mumbling in the background, but I couldn’t tell what the mumbling sound was saying. All I heard were those annoying dog barks.
I was moving around in the carrier. I could see mom looking through the little door. “Don’t worry Andrew,” she said again. Don’t worry? What is she talking about, she brought me to a kennel. I won’t see her anymore. Next thing I knew She handed the carrier to someone else. I could see mom from a distance. I barked at her. That’s where the doors shut. My last view at her.
The person I saw after the carrier was put down, was a man. He was dressed in white. Wasn’t sure who he was, but I knew I just had to get away from him.
“Hold still Andrew,” the man said. “This won’t hurt a bit.” I saw him take a syringe and stick it in my back. Next thing I knew everything went fuzzy.

“Mrs. Johnson.” The man was talking to my mom. Of course I wasn’t able to hear anything because I was out cold. “We have a few things we would like to talk to you about you dog.” He said. First of all, while he was getting neutered, we accidentally had his penis removed as well. We tried to put it back on, but the nerves were destroyed. Which now makes him sexless. Some owners don't mind that and leave them that way. So we want to know if you would like to make him a female or just keep him as a dog with no gender?”
“A sexless dog?” Mom asked. “That's just weird, no I actually think a female would be a better choice. ”
“Okay, We will work on her right away.” He started walking away. 
“Doctor?” Mom called out to him, “Is it possible that she can get pregnant?” 
“Oh.” He said turning back. “We can do that, if you really want to. Of course she won't be healed for at least a few weeks to a month and a half. Maybe even three months.”
“That's fine. And Thank you. Our other dog Zelda was spayed when we got her and we have always wanted some puppies.”
The doctor smiled, Don’t worry, Mrs. Johnson. We will have her out of surgery as soon as possible. This may take a few hours, if you want we can call you when she is ready to head home.”


Careful What You Wish For, You May Get It - Tom Lauga

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

uh oh

Sadarsa's picture

So, at the end of his jaunt as a dog... he'll turn into a girl? lol

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

That would be major surgery

That would be major surgery putting in all of the plumbing, recovery time might be six weeks to months. As puppies are intended, I would think that three months will not make it, let's see 60 to 65 days from conception to delivery, delivery of 1 to 10 puppies with average being 6. Then about 4 to 5 weeks until the "dam" expresses a decreased interest in allowing pups to suckle, (could range from 1 day to 8 weeks) however weaning should start when the puppies are about 4 weeks in age.

Let's say 6 weeks recovery from the surgery, and if in heat, conception at that time then 8 more weeks to delivery, another 4 weeks to weaning, looking at 5 months. doubt the spell will allow the pups to come to harm so the end date is over-ruled.

another story a bit like this is Arctic Survival

Details., details. Just give

Details., details. Just give it a few chapters and decide.

name.png