In hot water: A cautionary tale

Printer-friendly version
ladies-gents-toilet-sign-1399-p.jpg In Hot Water
 
A Cautionary Tale
 
© Shiraz 2015

"Mummy I don't like it in here."

"Neither do I, but it's the law."

"But I'm frightened, and they keep looking at me."

"Who?"

"Everybody, all of those men."

"But you're a boy, so why would that be a problem?"

"Because you don't belong in here. Tell me why you have to use the men's toilets, Mummy?"

"Don't you remember, we were in that shopping mall yesterday?"

"I was really uncomfortable."

"I know, the weather was awful. Anyway, I took you into the ladies to use the loo and to wet your face when the toilet attendant saw us."

"She didn't look nice mum."

"She wasn't, do you remember what she said?"

"It was about the weather?"

"Yes, she said 'man, it's hot in here'. I said 'it sure is'. That was then she called security and had me banned from all the ladies loos in the state."

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Story is cute,

But that last paragraph seriously stretches the suspension of disbelief. I find it extremely doubtful that a person, even a transgendered one, would be banned to that extent based on such a comment, maybe from a shop or a mall, IF there were circumstances that put others at actual risk, but not across an entire state or province. If that were the case, no one who is transgendered or transsexual would be safe from such blatant discrimination outside of their own home, and would most likely come to serious harm as a result.

My opinion is....

Any person who paid so much attention to the other person in the loo as to determine their gender and raise a fuss is a perv and should be banned from use of any public loos.

LOL!

Your comment is so funny on so many levels!