Caught In the Act – 2

Printer-friendly version


Caught In the Act – 2
Jessie and Cinderella


By Jessica C


Home from school sick, Jeff got into his sister’s stuff… Rachel catches Jeff in her clothes and makeup… Rachel helps her brother look better as a girl…Getting caught can sometimes be the best thing that could happen.
=^_^=


Wednesday and Thursday were pretty much normal Jeff days. Like my brother Rob said, I noticed girls in a different way. I saw how little makeup most girls used and what colors and how they were wearing it. It wasn’t until I was home from school and Rob had been home and left. Then I checked my closet, where my girl clothes were.

I just wanted to try one, to see if I could put the dress on correctly without help. I didn’t bother with the bra, but I changed into a pair of the panties. They felt extra nice and the dress falling down over my body gave me shivers. It was difficult to zip up the back and even harder to hook the top, but I finally managed both. I brushed out my hair getting enough of the look Rachel and Mom did to please me. Well, not really but I imagined.

Rachel called from the bottom of the stairs to me in my room. “Jeff, you are being unusually quiet. Are you by any chance being Jessie?”

When did she come home? I thought, ‘how does she know?’ Instead of answering, I panic and quickly try to unhook the back of the dress. Struggling and hurrying I fall onto my bed making a loud noise. Before I knew it Rachel went up the stairs with me to my room. “Lookie here. Put your legs down; now sit up and pull the hem down, please. That is not a very girl like. ...Hey Jessie, is that what you want to wear Saturday to the movie?”

I say, “Yes, I guess. I just wanted to see what it would look like since I have to do it!”

Rachel smiled and says, “No one made you dress up the other day or now.” She looks at me thinking, “Can you see why the bra will help you get the look you want?” I don’t have a good size mirror, so no I don’t. She could tell by my expression. “You don’t know, do you? Come downstairs and use the mirror in my room or the bathroom.” She took my hand and led me; it wasn’t a suggestion but an order.

Going down the stairs in a dress was a different experience as I was conscious of the skirt and its hemline on my legs. My bouncing steps quick became more subtle. Rachel looked back at me smiling, giggling about my new sensitivity.

The dress was pretty and while it was not as short as a mini-dress it was short enough. I actually like how I look in it. Rachel was right, you could tell something was needed up top. Rachel said, “Why don’t you go take off the dress for a minute and put on your new bra. Then we will see how it looks, and if you need something more. We can also search my jewelry to see what will work, come Saturday.”

“I should just go to change back to my clothes.”

Rachel said, “You put on the dress to see how you’ll look. You wanted to see yourself. Here I’ll unhook the back and start the zipper down. I expect you to put on your bra and to come back down to see the difference.” Again, it wasn’t a suggestion.

I had seen her and mom do up the back of each other’s outfits. It felt kind of nice that she did it for me; treating me like I’m a normal girl. I tried on the bra, but the straps were too short. It would look like my breasts were too high up just under my collar bones. I called down the stairs, “Sis this is embarrassing, but I need your help.” When she came up, I lifted up the bra and said, “The straps are too short, you got the wrong size for me.”

“Here,” she said, “Let me show you how to adjust the straps.” There were small clips on each strap, “Move it one way and the strap lengthens and moved the other way it shortens. Here try this, your nipples should be in the center of each cup. Too bad you’re not at Victoria Secrets I think their salesgirls would have fun giving you instructions.”

I tried on the bra and I thought it fitted nicely and more importantly looked very nice. Rachel said, “Not quite, see how this strap is tight up here? That would end up digging into your shoulder and become uncomfortable within an hour or so.” She adjusts it and showed me how I should comfortably be able to put two fingers under the strap. I understand and put the dress back on. As we walked back downstairs I realized we were having a sister moment.

I didn’t realize, but while I was admiring myself in the mirror, Rachel text Mom. “Mom says, you should stay in Jessie mode so Dad has a chance to see you.” Rachel said, “That being the case, I think you should use a little makeup so Dad sees Jessie instead of Jeff in a dress.”

“He shouldn’t see either,” I tell her.

“He’s going to see Saturday. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mom already sent him the picture I just sent of you.” Rachel came and gave me a hug saying, “It will be alright. This seems important to you, it is important to us as well.”

Afraid and ready to cry, “I don’t want to be a girl. I don’t know why but I just wanted to see myself like this. I don’t like boys or weird things.”

Rachel says, “No one is saying you like boys, come the end of Saturday maybe this will all be behind you. It is nice to see you as Jessie, but I like Jeff, he’ll continue being my brother. Dry your eyes and I’ll help you with a little makeup.

It wasn’t as elaborate as two days before, but my eyes had blue and pink eyeshadow, to go with the dress. The lip gloss was lightly done but my lips glimmered in a cute way. I did it all with Rachel watching me. She did smooth out some uneven spots making my complexion look especially smooth. It was like I was an attractive girl with a good complexion.

When we were all done, Rachel steps back and I could tell something wasn’t quite right. So I asked, “What’s wrong?”

She said, “It’s not wrong, but you really should have on some pantyhose. There’s a pair in the plastic egg in your sock drawer.” She unhooked the top of my dress, undid part of the zipper and tapped me on my butt to send me upstairs.

=^_^=


I changed into the pantyhose, had on my dress and was back downstairs to the mirror. I like what I saw and could easily see the difference hose made. The back doorbell rang and I hurried to the door to see who was there, oops. Margaret our next-door neighbor had started to open the door. She’s a year older than me. She usually comes over to see Rachel or my Mom to ask to borrow or return something.

“High Margaret, come in,” I say.

She says, “You look familiar, should I know you?”

Rachel is soon there, realizing what has happened and that Margaret does not yet recognize me. She says, “This is Bridgette a cousin from out of state.” I turn in embarrassment and begin to walk away.

Margaret says, “O wow, you made up your brother to look like a girl and I didn’t even recognize him. So, it’s Bridgette. Don’t walk away, I won’t bite and I won’t tell.”

Rachel said, “Actually we’re calling her Jessie. It’s just something I thought would be cute once.”

Margaret took my hand, “I don’t mean to stare, but would you mind if I got a good look at you. I bet you ran to the door out of instinct and weren’t intending to show yourself off. But you could, you make a pretty girl." She said, "I have a concert tonight and I wanted help with my nails and makeup as my mom won’t be back in time. I was hoping you could help me, Rachel?”

She had a makeup kit in hand and went with Rachel into her room. Rachel said, “Jessie, you might as well come and see how it is done. She’s comfortable with you, so be a good girl and show some interest.” I sat nearby on the bed and they were at the vanity.

Margaret said, “I know my Mom found one of my brothers in her things. She first thought it was me until I proved it wasn’t. I’m sure she caught him, but I don’t know what if anything happened. Originally I thought it was gross, but as I imagined each of my brothers in something I thought it was cute.”

“So Jeff was it your idea or your sister’s?”

I said, “Kind of both, my sister caught me in her stuff and then she helped me.”

Margaret said, “I don’t mean to pry, but the dress is new and it isn’t Rachel’s.”

Rachel chimed in, “Mom thought as punishment he needs to go out once dressed as Jessie. I’m taking her to see the new movie Cinderella Saturday night.”

“So you must be getting him used to moving around as a girl. Has he had to go up and down stairs yet? That could be a humbling experience for a boy.” Rachel had finished preparing her nails and was now applying the nail polish. I watched intently as Rachel got each nail as even and smooth as glass. Next were her eyelashes, she wanted some mascara on the lower lashes.

As I watched, I began to see how beautiful Margaret was. She looked different from my sister. I ask, “You look and do things differently, how does a girl know how to do that?” They both smirked and kind of giggled at me.

Margaret said. “Why is it boys brush their hair one way or another and for most it works? You can end each other’s jokes, even though your sense of humor is a little different. Boys are different to my way of thinking.”

Finally, Margaret asks Rachel to brush back her curls, pin them up but make sure there's a balance to both sides. “I have a real problem with making sure the back is brushed properly.” Rachel gives it added attention, though I wonder why, as I usually only look at the fronts and sides.

Rachel and Margaret covered so many subjects in their talking I couldn’t keep up. I asked, “How can you talk about so many things about others?”

Margaret said and Rachel agrees, “How can guys talk so little and yet say they know someone? We learn things by talking and listening. It’s not as much gossip as you think, we’re interested in one another.”

She said, “A minute ago I told Rachel about my last period and you didn’t even wince. Either you weren’t listening or you understood it was personal, which was it?”

“It sounded like it was personal and you trusted my sister to tell her. My sister is sensitive like that I thought it was neat you could trust her as a friend.” Margaret reached over and gave me a hug. I would have liked it more if it was a girl to boy hug. This was different.

“You smell pretty, what fragrance are you wearing,” I asked?

She said, “Your brother notices things like that too. The perfume is new for me, it’s called ‘Pink Sugar’. I like the fragrance and that it is not overpowering. I have it here, would you like to try it.” I moved back.

Rachel took a spray to her wrists and caught me off guard, rubbing it on my cheek near my left ear. I actually liked it, though I hoped they didn’t notice.

When Margaret was done, I urged Margaret several times not to tell anyone. “I won’t but if I see a girl’s silhouette on your window shades I’ll be wondering. If Jessie would ever want to go shopping I would be happy to go with you.”

=^..^=

Margaret left and Mom was home shortly after 5:30 this evening. But it was Dad coming home at 6:00 that had me anxious. He arrived back from his trip this morning, going straight to work. He knew about the first incident and I believe he knows Jessie’s supposed to go to the movie Saturday night. But tonight is usually a welcome home night focusing on Dad. Tomorrow’s to be my birthday celebration.

Mom calls me down to the kitchen to greet my Dad. I am there but I’m very nervous. I’d like to race back up to my room and to change. Mom says “No,” and Rachel and Rob are there to make sure I don’t leave.

Dad comes through the door; He greets Mom, Rachel, passes me and he greets Rod. He steps back and with a smile, “Would you please introduce yourself, young lady?”

I usually say father, dad, or pop, but from nowhere it came, “Daddy, it’s me, I sorry I didn’t mean to spoil your return home.”

“You called me Daddy and from a picture I received earlier, you look like my daughter Jessie. While it might be a bit of a surprise, I’m not sure you have anything to be sorry about. Would you please give your Dad a hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek?” Without any reservation, I do as he asked. He warmly held me as I hugged and kiss him. He gently whispered, “I love you, please always remember that.”

He held me back away from him again, “While I still believe you are and always will be Jeff; may I say you make a pretty girl.” With that said, I was again back to having mixed feelings. Was Dad indirectly saying he expects me to be Jeff and this soon should be in the past?

Dad asked, “Shouldn’t you go change before supper?”

Mom speaks up, “I have an apron she’ll wear as we finish preparing dinner. She can even wear it until after she eats.”

I was up in my room studying after dinner when Dad came up for a visit. “I’m sorry sprout. I guess I’m sending mixed messages about you being Jessie. For thirteen years, I’ve had a son. It is hard in some ways to see you like the pretty girl in front of me now.”

“I’m sorry Dad; I heard what you said and I plan after Saturday night to go back to being only Jeff.” Dad waved his hand ‘No’.

“Besides this pretty dress that I hear you are wearing to see ‘Cinderella’, I hear you have another outfit hanging in your closet. I hear the two of them will be there if you decide to dress as Jessie again. I don’t want you to say ‘no’ if you can’t keep your word. If I said, ‘don’t do it again’ I wouldn’t want you to be in fear of me.” Dad sat next to me and hugged me with one arm.

Dad asked, “Are you comfortable in telling me more about this?”

“Not really Dad; maybe sometime. Maybe Jeff would have an easier time telling you.”

Dad got up kissed me on the forehead, “Your mother said there is a nightshirt under your pillow that you might enjoy wearing tonight and Saturday night.” With that, he left the room.

=^..^=

Rob soon entered the room, “Hey bro how did it go? I didn’t hear Dad get angry or anything.” He paused, “So what happened, I didn’t think you were dressing as Jessie until Saturday?

I said, “I didn’t intend to after I got home and changed I just went to the closet to look and the next thing I was changing. I was careful, I guess too quiet and Rachel came looking for me.”

Rob shakes his head, “You got it bad; does it feel that good to be Jessie?”

I said, “You should know, you did it too. Please tell me these feelings end soon.”

Rob said, “No Bro, I think I should be calling you Sis right now. Yes, the stuff was neat; being made up once was nice, but a big part for me was doing what I shouldn’t. Once I was found out and was accepted it wasn’t exciting. Sis actually wanted me to learn the stuff myself. Yuck, that’s work, I only partially understand you wanting to do that.”

“I was like a clumsy boy in a dress, I had to imagine really hard if I were to see myself as a girl that I wasn’t. If my girlfriend Cyndi asked me, I’d probably do it and enjoy it. …Oh, Mom says you’re to make sure your makeup is off before you go to sleep. She doesn’t want it rubbing off on the pillow." She said, "You don’t want traces on you when you go to school.”

=^..^=

The good thing about Friday it is my birthday, others at school knew it. We’re to go out to eat with my grandparents on my Mom’s side. Mom said I’d have a card from my other grandparents when I got home. One surprise at school is that Margaret gave me a card that has something inside and a note on the front. ‘Open when you’re alone’.

On the way home I open the card, it is the average birthday cards but looks a little girly. The poodles, I thought were more appropriate for a girl. Inside in a little plastic package was a dainty necklace with the note, ‘I think it’s you.’ I lifted it out of the plastic, it was a small gold heart on a delicate gold chain. I wondered if it would fit. I looked around, no one; then I look behind me and there's Margaret, three steps away.

She smiles, “Do you like it? Were you looking around to see if it would be safe to try it?” It was like she knew my thoughts, as she took the necklace from me and said, “Turn around please.” She said, “Lift up your hair,” and she put the necklace on around my neck.

Dinner out was nice. We went to Mama Galliano’s, a fine Italian restaurant. I was in Jeff mode all the way, but Grandma Pierce noticed my hair and skin. “Jeffery, you are going to have girls jealous with your hair and complexion looking as they do. Have you been into your sister’s stuff?” I and my family were looking around to see if anyone had told her. She said, “You must have a girlfriend you are trying to impress?” Grandma sees the various expressions of our family but no one’s talking. Finally, she asks, “What’s up, something’s going on?”

“Nothing Mom, it’s nothing,” Mom says, hoping to defuse grandma’s curiosity. Grandma is sitting across from me and she is looking, searching. Luckily, the rest of the dinner after that was uneventful and we went to our grandparents for the birthday celebration. Aunt Joy and her family and Uncle Tom and a cousin were there. My folks and my grandparents gave me the traditional boring gifts of shirts, jeans, and a new jacket. Well, the Steeler’s coat was not boring.

Grandma called me out to the kitchen to help serve the cake and ice cream. “So what’s up that people aren’t talking about? You’re not one to be embarrassed if you had a girlfriend.” I tried staying silent, “What’s with you wearing a dainty gold chain?”

I became nervous realizing she saw Margaret’s gift. “Let’s serve the ice cream and cake, but we’re talking before you leave, understand?” I nodded yes and we serve the cake and ice cream.

While Aunt Joy and Rachel clean up, grandma takes Mom and me off to her room. “Connie and Jeffery, what’s going on? Can I see the necklace you have on?” Mom was surprised as she hadn’t noticed it.

I confess, “It’s just a gift our neighbor Margaret gave me at school.”

Grandma says, “A little girly, isn’t it? Does it have something to do with the silence I’m getting?” Mom looks to me to let me know she’s going to say something.

She says, “Mother, I didn’t know about the necklace, but yes I think it has something to do with what’s going on. Rachel caught Jeff in her stuff. Instead of screaming and getting angry she dressed him up and made him up in her stuff.”

Grandma cuts in, “Like what happened with Robert a few years ago. But his hair and skin look like more than one time playing a girl. Should I have gotten him a skirt and blouse for his birthday?” Grandma was neither surprised nor amused when we tried holding back giggles.

She said, “Margaret’s gift is not a Cracker Jack’s chain, she thinks your feminine side is serious, doesn’t she? Jessie has a stronger aura around her than Roberta.”

We talked for another fifteen, thirty minutes. There was an understanding of not rushing to any decisions. Grandma did acknowledge she’s not fully surprised, “If this continues, sometime I would like to see and talk with Jessie. I hope you are going to see someone.”

The drive home was quiet, but it came apparent that Dad was uncomfortable with how things were progressing. He talked to Rob alone when we got home. Mom talked to me. “Your Dad has decided to take Rob into the city tomorrow. I think when you get up tomorrow it might be good for you to be in girl mode after they leave. Wear your other outfit and then change before going to see Cinderella.” I complained but Mom stressed, “You should strive to be a girl that Susan can relate to, or chance being found out as Jeff in a dress.”

=^..^=

I slept a bit late in the morning not anxious to face my Dad and hear anything about Jessie. I was kind of angry as I first dressed in my other outfit. As I put on a light amount of makeup, my anger dissipated. Now the small heart necklace was totally appropriate around my neck. I liked the feel of panties under my skirt, I twirled as I stepped into the kitchen thinking I was alone. Mom saw me from the nook and Rachel was entering the kitchen behind me. Rachel was going to comment on my antics but was more impressed with my makeup job. “Mom said we should let him do his own makeup today.”

Rachel and Mom were both surprised I had done my makeup on my own. I guess it was good enough. Rachel showed me a couple of places to improve what I did. Mom said, “If you go out where someone will see you, make sure you check your makeup. You might want to wear your necklace.”

We had chicken salad sandwiches for lunch with vegetable sticks carrots, celery, and green pepper. Lighter and not what I’m used to, but I enjoyed eating as another girl with my Mom and sister. There was a surprise at the end of lunch as Mom put a wrapped gift on the table. “Since this might be the last time you’re Jessie, we got something for you to wear tonight.”

I said, “Mom a girl doesn’t go getting dressed up to go to the movies. I am quite comfortable with the dress. It is pretty but not overdone.”

Mom and Rachel both giggle; Rachel says, “This won’t be visible in the way you are thinking, but it will make you feel more like a regular girl.”

It felt like two boxes wrapped together; first I carefully loosened the pretty ribbon around it. Impatience got the better of me and I tore the paper and found two boxes each about five inches square. I gently lifted the lid off of one and peeled back the paper and couldn’t believe what I was staring at. Rachel said, “I think that one is for the left side.”

“You’re telling me, they’re not interchangeable,” I giggled?

Rachel joked, “To a boy who is not wearing them maybe. I think you will understand when you’re wearing them.” With that Mom helped open the other box and she lifted one breast form and I lifted what Rachel said would be my left breast.

“Mom, I’m totally surprised. I don’t know what to say other than thank you. I think it will help me to end this with no regrets.” Mom handed me the boxes and guided me upstairs to my room.

I had to take off my blouse and bra and lay down on my bed. Mom used one form to center on the nipple on my right side and another for the left breast form. She used an applicator to spread what she said was a special adhesive. They were very fussy as they set the breasts in each area. She places one of my hands gently on each breast form. Press down gently, don’t move, and stay still until we tell you it is okay to sit up.”

Mom said it was five minutes, it felt longer. With a smile on her face, Rachel moved one hand and spread makeup over where the edges of the forms and my chest met. If one could tell beforehand where the edges were it became impossible as the makeup dried. I sat up and Mom handed me my bra back. I reached my hands through the straps and leaned forward letting my new breasts fit into the cups. “Who taught you to do that young woman?” I didn’t have an answer as I reached behind to hook the bra behind my back. Previously I had latched any bra in front and turned it around. My eyes were caught on the pretty ladies that now appeared as my breasts.

Mom was standing in front of me I knew she had questions, but I felt the need to give her a hug and say “Thanks.” I then put my blouse back on and walked downstairs to see the difference. The back doorbell rang and Margaret called back in. I was in front of Rachel’s long mirror, the difference was remarkable. Though in a way, I guess one didn’t know the difference if one didn’t look for it.

Margaret stepped into Rachel’s room, “So what are you admiring, you already know you make a pretty girl.”

Without thinking I turn to her and cupped my breasts, Margaret blurts out as she’s giggling. “You got her breast forms so she can go to the movies? My are you going to see Cinderella or trying to be her!” We all began to giggle uncontrollably.

Margaret said, “Get together and let me get a picture of the Preston women.” She took several pictures. She quickly sent copies to Mom and Rachel. They looked like ordinary pictures of a mother and her daughters.

Mom asked Margaret, “Would you like to go shopping with us, Jessica needs to get a new pair of shoes?” There was a store fifteen minutes away, ‘Simple Elegance’. Mom said it has a full range of any shoes that a woman might want. I sat up front on our way.

I could hear Margaret asked Rachel a question, “Your Mom must think it is not stopping here?” I listened for Rachel’s response but the sound of traffic interfered with me hearing her answer. The question echoed in my thoughts. Originally I was to get a pair of blue flats; Rachel spoke up and said, “Her legs will look nicer with two-inch heels.”

I agreed to wear try two-inch heels but nothing greater. I didn’t agree that we should buy them. I didn’t think it would make a difference until I tried them. I was tempted to wear a three-inch heel but I was not too sure of my balance when I tried a pair. I got a pretty pair of blue heels with gold trim. Everyone agreed that they would go well with my dress.

I wanted to get dressed as soon as we came back from shopping, but Mom said I had to wait until after 5:30 p.m. She was afraid I would mess my clothes and makeup. Come five o’clock Rachel told me I was to take a shower. My sister handed me somebody powder as I went to take my shower. “Use it after you are completely dry but don’t use it very much. Like makeup less is better.”

I took my shower, making sure I shampooed and conditioned my hair. I even shaved my legs despite seeing little sign of any hair. The only difference was how my smooth legs felt after I shaved using my sister’s shaving gel.

My mother opened the door to the bathroom a crack and set a pair of panties and a half-slip inside. “Put them on before you come out.” She asked, “How did it feel showering with your two attachments?”

I said, “Mom that is embarrassing.”

Once I was done they had me come out and go into Rachel’s room to finish dressing and getting ready. It was in getting a pair of pantyhose from Rachel’s dresser that I discovered her disc of birth control pills.

When Rachel, as well as Mom, was out of the room I quickly went and took one of her pills. I knew it wouldn’t change me, but I couldn’t resist the temptation and dreams that would come with it. Then I was asked to get out of her room so she could finish getting ready.

Five minutes before we were to leave Rachel called me back into the room; she was holding the disc of pills in her hand. “Close the door behind you little brother, we have a problem.” My head was down with remorse that I had given in to the temptation so easily. “Will you own up to having been into these pills? I don’t know what you think you were doing, you know it’s not acceptable.”

“I’m sorry it won’t happen again.”

She smirked, “You said that earlier this week about dressing as a girl. And this is the third time this week so that doesn’t make me feel comfortable about your word. Mom is going to be less pleased than I am.”

Excitedly, “No, you can’t tell Mom, please?”

=^..^=

Rachel said, “Mom already talked to me about this kind of stuff. She said it is a must that I tell her.”

I didn’t think it was a big deal. I am both angry and scared about Rachel telling Mom. “Rachel, no way.” I calm down, “You talked me into going out. Can you at least wait until tomorrow, so I can go out tonight?”

She smiles, “I wasn’t going to tell her tonight. Now grab your purse, be a good girl and let’s get out of here.” She jokes, “You know it takes a full month of using them to protect you from getting pregnant.”

“Yuck, I don’t want to even think that.” She giggled as she knew she grossed me out. Mom and Dad allowed us to use the new Chrysler 300. Dad commented there were to be no boys in the car. I didn’t think that was funny either.

It did dawn on me at that point that the girls might be talking about boys and I needed to be ready for any and all comments.

It was twenty minutes to the movie theater and Tiffany and Susan were already in line. We paid them to get our tickets. Susan began talking to me right from the start and the first question was, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

I said, “No our Mom won’t let me date until I’m fifteen.”

Susan asked, “How about at school is there at least a boyfriend there or someone you are kind of close too?” She said, “It is fun watching you squirm a little with these questions.” She then pulls me close, “I squeezed the truth out of my sister. I already knew Rachel didn’t have a little sister. You are the cutest boy I’ve ever seen.” With that, she gave me an air kiss on the cheek and stepped back.

I am sure I turned a crimson red, looked to Sis and all three of them knew and enjoyed my embarrassment. Susan said, “I didn’t remember you having earrings the other night. Do these mean you’re serious about dressing like this? Dah, you must you’re out in public.”

I explained, “No, I got caught that night and having to go out as part of my punishment.”

She smiles, “It doesn’t change the fact you wanted to Tuesday night and you’re here tonight. And you make such a believable girl, I’m impressed.”

I asked, “You don’t think it’s weird?”

Her smile gets even bigger, “I didn’t say that.” She pauses, “I thought about it, and my sister and I talked. In some ways, we wonder why more boys don’t consider dressing in girls' stuff being so much more attractive. …My sister said, knowing your sister she’s probably had you learn to do some of your makeup.”

I’m looking around making sure no one is listening to our conversation. We get our tickets and Susan tells me to get a small popcorn and diet coke we can share. I wasn’t arguing and got the coke and popcorn. We were now in the theater. Previews soon started which I usually watch but Susan kept talking with me. I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She pulled out a picture, showed it to me, and asked, “Do you think he’s hot?”

I said, “Are you really asking me?”

“Yes, I’m not assuming, and as my girlfriend, for tonight I am asking.”

“I guess if you like him he’s hot.”

Susan looks at a boy coming up the aisle probably getting snacks. “Who’s hotter him or my boyfriend?”

I said, “He’s probably a year older and bigger built than your boyfriend.”

Susan says, “You think so, you must be attracted to him. …When he comes back we can see if he’s with a girl. Maybe you can get a date with him.”

I try to slink down in my seat but feel the dress ready to ride up my butt. Susan squeezes my hand and whispers, “I’ll quit teasing so you can enjoy watching the movie.” I look over to Rachel and I know she’s happier as I sit up and quit moving around.

The boy, we’re calling him Adam, comes walking back and we follow him with our eyes as he sits down with two other guy friends. Luckily the movie soon starts. Lily James makes a very pretty Cinderella. I can’t help but imagine having a fairy godmother who could make me hat pretty. I found myself whispering back and forth as Jessie with Susan. Susan usually speaking first and me responding: “Doesn’t she make a beautiful Cinderella?” … "Yes”.

“Ou those sisters and that step-mother” "Yes I agree.” Near the very end, “Wouldn’t it be wonderful to wear a beautiful dress like that?”

“Yes, it would be lovely.” I caught myself, “I didn’t mean that.”

“Shush,” says Susan, “Yes, you did but that’s alright.”

I so totally enjoyed the movie and was so totally freaked out about what Susan and Tiffany thought of me. We’re going to give them a ride home as their Mom had driven them to the theatre. We stopped at dinner mostly for time to talk. I was starving. We ordered and then Susan insists I follow her to the women’s room; whispering, “Do I need to tell you how to behave?”

I did need to use the toilet and was embarrassed as it was more work than usual. ‘Dah: panties, pantyhose and a dress.’ I remembered Rachel was saying, “Wipe your front too.” I actually enjoyed acting like a girl, even more than I imagined.

=^..^=

When we stopped at the Taylors in taking Tiffany and Susan home, we had to stop and go in and say hello and good-bye. It became obvious to me that Mrs. Taylor knew I was a boy, though she didn’t say anything. It became just as obvious that Mr. Taylor didn’t…

To be continue…

up
318 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have this feeling that

I have this feeling that Jessie is going to be around a lot more often than Jeff, Rob, and their Dad think she is. It is rather nice that their friend Margaret, and now Susan, plus her Mom, apparently like Jessie and want her to stay. I am left wondering just why Jeff decided to take a birth control pill. Is s/he in self denial regarding his/her gender and actually wants to jump the divide and go to the stronger, better sex?
Janice Lynn

zooooooom!

Wow Jessie seems to be moving into girlhood so quickly with all those scheming minxes pushing him along, I wonder what punishment mummy will have for the Pill incident?

the signs are there

Alecia Snowfall's picture

looks like jessie isn't going to go away quietly, even though Jeff is putting up some resistance.

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

"“Yes, it would be lovely.”"

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

"“I didn’t mean that.”
"“Shush” says Susan, “Yes, you did but that’s alright.”"
Of Course She did!
Other wise why take the pill?
He just doesn't know it consciously, yet!
But She does know it on the inside.

*giggles softly then smiles*
~Hypatia >i< ..:::

Jeff is dealing...

guilt and his male ego. It is not yet clear to what the emerging person is Jesse or Jesse/Jeff.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Hmmmm birth control eh...

Renee_Heart2's picture

I have a feeling Jesse will be around longer then she thinks & I think big sis & mom know this too & with her taking a birth control pill I think secretly deep down Jesse really wants to stay for good but can't accept that yet. However the more she denies it & tries to hide it the girl comes out More in her.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Hi Jessica!

It's looking like Jessie's in for the long haul. Or is it he's an impressionable young lad with to much female influence?
I wonder, hmmm... loving Hugs Talia

Hmmm...

Rose's picture

So she's enjoying being a girl much more than she imagined.
I wonder what she means by that? Hmmm.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary