A New Start in Life part 22

Printer-friendly version


A New Start in Life Part 22

The Girls Mk2.jpg

This is a gentle coming-of-age story about a college-aged boy becoming the girl he knows he truly is.
With the help of his two girl friends he becomes Susanna as they teach him all about life as a girl.
Please note this is a gentle, sentimental tale and although there is some sexual content it is inferred, NOT graphic and tagged where it occurs.

Having just crossed America on Route 66 and having a few adventures on the way we get ready for the next leg of our journey.
New Zealand and Australia but first we had to find out where Shoni’s aunty lived then renew our acquaintance with the ‘California Girls’ we had met at the Grand Canyon.
We enjoyed our meal at the ‘Bubba Shrimp Co.’ explaining to Charley why we chose this place to eat. This amused her as she commented, “Gee, you guy’s are just softies.”

We phoned Shoni’s aunty whose name was Preity (pronounced pretty with the emphasis on the ‘E’). She was married to an American guy who ran a real estate business his name was Dave. They had one daughter about the same age as us she was called Krystal and we were told that they lived in a place called Palmdale which was inland from where we were now.

We also phoned the mum’s forgetting the time difference (Ooops) Keith and June and of course our mentor Al (senior).
Speaking to Al was great he told us he was proud of us and gave us the phone number of someone who had served with Charley’s dad and would really like to meet her.

And once again I tried to phone Gill once again all I got was his voice mail I had been trying for 6 weeks to contact him and I was both upset and pissed off so I left a message telling him that this was the last time I would try to contact him as it was obvious he didn’t want to talk to me. I also told his that I loved him but I then finished off by telling him that I would talk to him when we got back to the UK.

Charley spoke to Joel and came off the phone looking disturbed anxiously I asked her, “What’s up honey?” She looked at me saying, “Joel’s just told me he loves me!”
The three of us looked at each other were we going to loose our friend? Shoni tentatively asked, “And you Charley, how do you feel about him?”
Charley thought long and hard about this before answering, “Well I like him a real lot............ maybe it’s love - I don’t know.” Then she grinned mischievously at us continuing, “I’ll find out when I get back to the States if he really loves me he’ll wait!”

I think the three of us sucked in a collective breath we really liked Charley and I personally would be desolated to loose her as my bond with her was as strong as the bond I had with Kelly and Shonali.
We left the restaurant and headed back to our faithful Jeep Charley drove this time I think my erratic driving entering Santa Monica must have scared her!
Palmdale was near to Antelope Valley airport and with the traffic it took us a while to get there mainly due to Kelly’s crap map reading!

We pulled up outside an impressive house by the looks of it newly built it was on two levels a stone entrance portico with a huge garage on one side and a single story section on the other.
We looked at each other were we at the right place?
Shoni called her aunty on her cell phone and sure enough the front door opened and Shoni’s mum appeared! Only it wasn’t her mum it was her aunty - she was the image of Shonali’s mum!
I looked at Shoni and could see she was as shocked as I was! We were ushered inside where her Aunt introduced herself and also introduced us to her daughter Krystal.

Krystal was younger than us I would guess about 17 but there was something about her that made me.................. Well this is hard to say and not very nice but I couldn’t really take to her straight away - if you see what I mean.
She seemed friendly enough but......... maybe this was just me.
We were shown where we could sleep two to a room but this didn’t worry us in the slightest when we went and got our backpacks Krystal went with us and the first words she said (apart from Hi, when we were introduced) was, “Uggg your car’s a mess you really should clean it!”

I thought ‘cheeky bitch’ but Kelly being Kelly and not suffering fools gladly hit her with both barrels saying, “You’d look a mess if you’d just travelled across America!”
When we hauled our backpacks out of the back her next comment was, “Is that all you have? I’d need much more to travel.”
We pointed out to her that we shortly would be carrying these on our backs around the world so we have to travel light.
All she did was turn up her lip in a sneer and flounce away.
For the sake of Shoni we didn’t say anything but Shonali hit the nail right on the head saying, “Guy’s I don’t know about you three but lets get what we need to do here done then head to San Francisco to see the ‘Californian Girls’.

We breathed a sigh of relief at this and agreed so we trooped inside hit the shower and changed then went to find our hostess.
Preity, Shonali’s aunty was really nice very friendly and welcoming she asked how long we wanted to stay to which we answered a week at the most then we must be on our way if we wanted to be home next Christmas.
The lovely Krystal heard this and declared, “I could never miss Christmas all those lovely presents, dances and boys”
Her mum sighed saying, “Krystal honey, there’s more to life than boy’s, dances and shopping you really need to see the world.”

We could see that her daughter wasn’t impressed by the very unladylike snort she gave as she went to do something important like admiring her reflection!
(Am I getting bitchy or what!)
Preity started to apologise for her daughter but we told her not to bother.
She sighed again saying, “I really worry about that girl she concentrates on the wrong things in life - it’s a pity she couldn’t go with you four.”

We made noises of commiseration but I privately thought that with our Kelly’s ultra short fuse with idiots - Krystal wouldn’t make it to San Francisco alive!
We headed for the one of the bedrooms and onto the computer the first thing we needed to do was to find out if Charley could get an airline ticket so we could all travel together or in pairs.
As our tickets were open fully flexible this proved easier than we thought so as Shonali said, “Well Charley you’re with us now girl – no backing out.”
Charley simply gave Shoni her wide-open smile replying, “Who’s backing out?”

Next the temporary work permits for New Zealand and Australia and as all of us were residents of either the UK or the US this proved easy and could be done on line instantly – well more or less.
Fill out forms - pay the fee and your done it’s all electronically.
Two jobs completed so we went onto Facebook and spoke to a couple of the “Californian Girls’ we’re going to have to stop calling them that! And arranged to go to San Francisco at the weekend.

We got our washing together and went to find Shoni’s aunty she offered to do our washing for us but we were having none of that Krystal passed us telling her mum she was going shopping.
How to describe Krystal. Well she was about 5’ 6” slender about a UK size 8 that I think is an American 6.
She shared many of the features that Shonali had - good cheekbones a pert nose and luscious thick wavy hair.
Where Shoni’s was a gorgeous dark brown shot through with auburn Kristal’s was blond (and by the roots needed touching up – here comes the bitch in me again).
Her eyes were the same doe shape that Shoni had but there the comparison ended Shoni’s gaze was open, curious and friendly. Whereas Krystal’s was calculating - it sounds a horrible thing to say but it’s the only way I can describe her eyes.
She had the same full lips as Shoni but these were in a permanent petulant pout so very different from Shonali’s wide welcoming open smile.
Maybe I am being unkind to Krystal in comparing her to Shoni but there it is!

We had just finished our washing and ironing when Shonali’s uncle arrived home he was a tall well built man mid forties in reasonable shape but starting to run to fat he seemed a really nice guy but he absolutely doted on his ‘Little Princess’ and indulged her every whim – which explained a lot.
We discussed our plans and we were invited to stay for Christmas but we explained that we wanted to be settled in New Zealand for the festive period he asked about the Jeep we told him we would be using it until we left AND would get it valeted at the first opportunity then sell it sending the money back to Gill.

He smiled at this and said, “This is for you Susanna” passing me a letter I recognised Gill’s handwriting and tore open the letter as I read the contents of it I felt strange touching something he had touched! And I wondered why he wouldn’t talk to me.
I looked at Shoni’s uncle Dave and asked, “Do you know what this idiot want’s doing?” he nodded.
I simply shook my head saying to Shonali, “We’re going to kill that brother of yours when we get back!”
Then I told them all that Gill has told Dave to simply give us the money he get’s from the Jeep to add to our travelling fund!

To say this caused a bit of a disturbance was like saying the atom bomb causes a bit of a bang.
Kelly and Shoni were up in arms! Charley was mystified while uncle Dave just sat there smiling.
When we finally calmed down Dave simply said, “When he called me to tell me he said that you would get excited but to tell you there is no argument from you three sorry four- the cash goes to you all!”
We gave in with bad grace then went and sat by the pool Charley phoned the number Al had given her and talked for a while, then she asked us, “Is it ok to meet up with Max tomorrow?”
We had no problems so Charley arranged to meet him and got directions to the place.

In spite of my last voice message to Gill I tried again but the result was the same – voice mail! So I thanked him for the money told him Shoni was going to kill him when she got home then I finished by telling him if he didn’t want to talk to me fine but what about Shonali his sister and then I left it at that – I didn’t know what else to do apart from cry which I did - what was happening with him what had I done wrong?

We had supper and offered to help out or contribute to our board but were politely refused so we helped out anyway.
Uncle Dave chuckling said, “Gill said you three were strong willed do you ever take notice of anyone?”
Laughing Shonali simply answered, “Nope, and neither does Charley!”
We finished helping then went into the lounge and watched a bit of TV but it had been that long since we had watched a programme that we soon became board and excused ourselves heading for the bedroom we passed Krystal as she came in with a few shopping bags on her arm she acknowledged us with a ‘Hi’ and that was it.

We all went into one bedroom and talked to the California Girls on Facebook. We mainly spoke to Kirsty and Belle who lived together asking them to recommend a campsite for us. They told us in no uncertain terms that we were staying with them as they had a spare bedroom and as they so succinctly put it, “You guys are used to sleeping together!” so it was arranged we would drive up to them on Friday and stay a week then back to LA for our flight to Auckland.
We sat simply talking to each other away when out of the blue Shoni said, “She’s a real little shit isn’t she!”
We knew what she meant but were reticent to say anything so she carried on in a parody of Krystal, “Uggg your cars a mess you really should clean it!” Then she carried on,
“ What a stupid self centred bitch she is!”
This was so unlike Shoni as normally she finds something good in everyone even that bastard Clive.
I glanced at Kelly who looked as taken aback as I was but before we could comment Charley quietly said, “Shoot guy’s she’s only young and spoilt we’ve invaded her space. She sees us as older and more interesting rivals so she’s probably a bit afraid of us!”

Now I personally had never thought about it like this and the more I pondered what Charley had just said the more sense it made.
Shoni looked at Charley and remarked, “You could be right Charley ok I’ll give her a second chance – how about you guy’s?” So that was agreed we would try.

We decided that tomorrow we would go to Saddle Back Bute National Park do some hiking then back into Pasadena to meet with Max – though god knows how we’ll know him! Still 4 girls and 3 of them Brits could be a bit of a give away!
So the next morning we were first up and quietly got ready winter temperatures are quite low so we dressed accordingly in our ‘technical’ hiking gear. This was lightweight and the cooler it got the more layers you wore for around the house it was underwear trousers and vest.
We made coffee and were soon joined by Shoni’s Aunt, “Goodness” she commented, “You girls are early risers.” We explained that this was a habit we had gotten into while on Route 66.
We made conversation as we sipped out coffee and tea Uncle Dave appeared all dressed and ready for work he also commented on our early rising and made a telling comment, “Krystal won’t be out of bed much before ten when she’s not at collage!”

We packed what we wanted into the Jeep and set off shortly before nine telling Preity that we would eat out as we had no idea when we would be back.
We had a good day at the National Park hiking up the Bute the view from the top was stunning.
You could see over the Mohave Desert across Antelope Valley.
Next we went to the Mescal Wildlife centre followed the road to the Angeles National Forest drove through visiting the Chilao Centre and San Gabriel Wilderness area ending up in Pasadena mid afternoon as usual with us four we needed food we found this little diner called Andy’s Coffee Shop and stuffed our faces on the best corned beef hash and eggs I have ever tasted!

After this we set off to meet Charley’s dads’ friend we asked directions at the diner and were pointed in the general direction of the place an hour later we pulled up outside another bar-cum-diner which had about half a dozen ‘hogs’ outside it! (See I’m into the language)
Here we go again I commented the others grinned as we parked up and headed for the door.
We never got that far when a giant of a man came out and I mean GIANT in every sense of the word he towered over Charley and to my eyes was the size of a small out house!
There wasn’t an ounce of fat on him, he looked about mid forties to early fifties his hair was very short his face was – really well lived in is a nice polite way of putting it but he had nice eyes.

“Charley” he rasped going straight over to Charley he carried on, “I’m Max, honoured to meet Chucks little lady” he continued “Al Paige told me your daddy’s no longer with us my condolences little lady come inside and meet the guys” then as he turned he rasped, “They’re not as scary as they look!”
When he stood between you and the daylight it was like a total eclipse of the sun! We went inside following this giant of a man.
As we walked through the door there was about half a dozen men present, all warriors - you could tell by their insignia.

“Guy’s” Max rasped, “Y’all remember Sergeant Chuck Willis?” there was a murmur as these guys looked at us, Max carried on “Well I told you I had someone special coming meet Charley – Chucks little girl!”

It was like the world had stopped these guys simply stared then one after another they came and shook Charley’s small hand as she stood there bewildered and mesmerised.
We sat down, and Charley was regaled – (if that’s the word) with stories about her father most of these men had served with him and really respected him.
I could see that Charley was so very, very proud of her daddy and so very touched by the respect these hard men had for him.
We found out that the reason Max rasped like that was he had half his throat shot away which is why he always wore a bandana to hide the scars not only that he continued to fight while injured until Charley’s dad lead a rescue mission to get them out – Max was the only survivor of the small squad he was leading.

Just how many men’s lives had Charley’s dad saved? And how many men knew him?
As we talked Max said, “When you girls moving on?” We told him we would be flying to New Zealand on the 19th he nodded then told us, “Al say’s he want’s the jeep back so here’s seven G’s for it.”
“W, w, w, what!” I managed to stammer.
He looked at me like I was a simpleton and repeated, “Al’s told me to go east to see him and fetch the jeep! Now you just drop it off here when you’re ready to leave and I’ll get you girls to the airport – Ok?”
All I could do was simply nod, and looking at the other three they were as much in shock as I was. I mean we had just got more for the jeep than Gill paid for it!

We left some hours later we were escorted out of the place by Max - who owned it. As we left he rasped, “Call in any time girls – oh and next time wear your stick pins, you’re one of us!”
“Yes sir” we chorused as we walked to our Jeep – well technically Al’s Jeep but you know what I mean.
“Well” Kelly breathed squeezing Charley “You must be one proud girl” Charley gave a weak smile and answered, “I am and it’s all thanks to you guys letting me travel with you. Gee I’ve said it before but you’re the best thing that happened to me for quite some time.”

We drove back to the house and told Dave that we’d sold the Jeep he was as amazed as we were at the price but became serious when we told him who had bought it. “You have to be careful around those guys,” he advised us.
Shonali told him, “We know - after all we’re warriors – after a fashion!”
Her Uncle was amazed asking, “How? You’re not American and you’ve never been in the services!”
So we told him the story and showed him our stickpins. After this we talked for a while and we decided that we would go into LA to window shop and put this extra money into our joint account.

We went to our bedroom and onto the computer and cell phone we phoned to tell Al off for buying the Jeep back and of course to thank him.
We also went and organised our accommodation in Auckland as we had loads of extra money we went to an upmarket backpackers hostel The City Lodge. We booked a 4-bed dorm with en-suite. The hostel had Wi-Fi laundry and everything else we would need over Christmas and New Year - we may be away from home, but we would enjoy ourselves.
Next day we were again up early making coffee for all when about nine Krystal made an appearance much to her mum’s surprise.
She was more at ease with us and asked if we wanted her to show us the city. As this was a sort of an olive branch we of course accepted.
We went to get changed and on a whim I decided to let my boy bits breath for a couple of days as next week I wouldn’t have chance and of course when we flew to New Zealand I would be in boy mode all because my passport said I was a male.

So when we went to get changed I went into the bathroom and removed my ‘pussy’ I cleansed myself and it then realised that I had forgotten my cachet sex. Now what made me put a towel around myself I don’t know but when I opened the bathroom door Krystal was stood there talking to the rest!
My eye’s must have looked like saucers I looked at Kelly then down towards my you-know-what lucky for me Kelly got the message and gave me a small nod then I saw my cachet sex lying on the bed.
This doesn’t really look like any panties a girl would wear. Once again Kelly came to my rescue and picking up the t-shirt I was going to wear my panties and my cachet sex she passed them to me calling me a forgetful cow.
Panic over and I think we pulled it off. I retreated back into the bathroom and finished getting ready.

We all wore similar clothes stretch jeans all skin tight in different colours, tight T’s and heels with a jacket and of course a handbag (not that the four of us had much of a selection.)
We were going shopping for a real purpose as it was approaching Christmas and while we were sending e-cards we also wanted to send ‘normal’ cards to everyone.
Also we had decided to buy each other small gifts for Christmas but they had to be easily portable no bigger than 6” and we had to buy four presents one for each other and one for ourselves now this may sound silly, but there it is – something for us to open on Christmas day.

Krystal overcame her dislike of our dirty Jeep (still not valeted) mainly because I suspect we all wouldn’t fit in her VW Bug.
We headed for the shopping mall – well there were quite a few in LA and Krystal did a good job at showing us around my opinion of her started to mellow – a bit.
We stopped for something to eat then the four of us separated to do our Christmas shopping Krystal going with Shoni. Arranging to meet in an ice cream parlour in an hour’s time.

I had already decided on what I was buying the four of us identical small drop earrings the only difference would be the central stone, which would be our individual birthstones.
I found a shop chose the earrings and asked if they could wrap them for me explaining why as usual in America it was no problem at all. The assistant handed me four Christmas tags for me to fill in and there it was - my shopping done.
I did some window shopping and accidentally met up with Kelly so we made our way to the meeting place.
As we were walking to the ice cream parlour Kelly said with an evil smile on her face, “How about we take Krystal to meet Max!” I looked at her wide eyed telling her, “Kelly Jackson you have a really evil streak in you!” Then I grinned and continued, “Why not.” So later in the afternoon this is what we did. Shonali thought it was hilarious but nasty of Kelly! Charley simply shrugged muttering something about Crazy Brits.
As we entered Max’s bar we were simply accepted but poor Krystal looked like she was well out of her comfort zone I felt really sorry for her and gave her as much moral support as I could when she met Max I thought she was going to faint – she had to grow up a bit and see the world outside her own little bubble and these Warriors were part of that world

Heading home to Krystal’s we were still all friends though Krystal was very quiet after her recent experience! We told her how we knew these guys and how they had looked after us as we drove on Route 66 and I think she grew up just a little that afternoon as her attitude towards us changed completely. She became friendlier and more outgoing this in it’s self was a minor miracle and Krystal’s mum looked really pleased at this slight change.

The four of us helped Preity with supper – Krystal’s change in attitude did not encompass helping her mom!
That night we wrote out our Christmas cards and got them ready to mail we were talking about Christmas and our families when Kelly asked, “Susie, surely you must have some family?”
I was a bit uncomfortable with this question but I answered, “Well I have two aunties and an uncle the aunties are my mum’s sisters the uncle on my dad’s side.”
“Have you been in touch with them since.............” Kelly tailed off but I knew what she meant.
I gave a small sigh saying, “I don’t know how they’ll take........... Well err the changes in me.”

Shonali then entered the conversation saying, “Well Susie, there’s only one way to find out.” Then Charley asked, “Is there one of them you were real close to - that you trust?” The three were ganging up on me.
I thought for a moment then replied, “Well aunty Val we always got on I felt I could always go to her with any problem.”
Kell sprung on this and told me, “There you are! Phone her and talk to her you have to see how your family react to the new you – my bet is they’ll love you as much as we do!”

I wasn’t ready for this and I told them so but with some gentle persuasion from my three friends I agreed to phone her from New Zealand.
After supper we helped Preity clear things away packed our backpacks ready for San Francisco made sure our flight bookings were confirmed then filled in our travel blog.
Next day we said our goodbyes and headed up to San Francisco to see the ‘Californian Girls’ it was nine in the morning when we left and I really think Krystal was sorry to see us go!
We were going to take the coast road up to San Francisco and come back via the back route (the back route would take 2 days).
This road up to San Francisco is the most amazing road it hugs the coast AND the scenery is spectacular seeing the Big Sur coast was a once in a lifetime experience it took us ten hours to reach San Francisco then another hour to find Kirsty and Belle’s place!

So it was eight in the evening when we arrived they greeted us like family it was decided that we'd order a Pizza so we freshened up while it was delivered.
Then we sat down with a large bottle of wine simply talking and eating a wagon wheel sized pizza of and we were joined by Ellen, Jo and Kat so now you know the names of the Californian Girls.
It was the early hours of next morning before we had caught up on the time since we last met them (about 2 weeks) so we had a giant sleep over they all had to go to work next day but didn’t seem worried about clothes.
Also after work they had to go to Cheerleader practice so we asked if we could tag along mentioning we had all done some dancing.
As usual with these girls there was no problem with this. They were delighted that we showed interest and said that they are entering a competition so need to practice every day we shrugged and told them that’s fine by us we’ll tag along with them and watch.

This was my first experience of a girly sleep over – and it was a wonderful experience we all got comfortable snuggled up in duvets and sleeping bags and chatted away until we fell asleep!
The next morning everyone got up at different times and headed off to work we were given a key to the apartment and left to our own devices we said we would be back in time to go to the cheerleading practice.
We spent the day wandering around the city of San Francisco and then we were back at the apartment when Kirsty arrived. She grabbed her training bag and off to the practice gym where we watched the girls perform their routine.
This was really impressive and to our untrained eyes they didn’t need much practice we got roped into some basic cheerleader steps or moves or whatever they call them and BOY was it brilliant exercise.
After the training it was shower and a change of clothes as Kirsty and Belle told us we were going to meet some jocks!
Now this confused us because in the UK a jockey are small people who ride race horses these guys we met were most certainly not small!
In fact they were all big, hunky and very, very tasty, most certainly making out material! (What a little hussy I am becoming)

This is how we spent our time in San Francisco – touring all the sites including the trams up the amazing hilly streets. Apprentice cheerleading – which we all got really good at and of course hanging out with some Jocks and generally having fun.
Soon it was time for us to head back south with a lump in our throats we said goodbye to these great girls as usual promising to keep in touch (which we did and still do).
We took the Back Road to Los Angeles camping half way down. We passed through the beautiful Yosemite Park, Tioga Pass, Mono Lake, and the eastern side of the Sierras then into Los Angeles.

Arriving back at Shonali’s aunties house we were again given a warm welcome the next day we did all our washing. Then Singing ‘Car Wash’ took the Jeep to be washed and valeted ready for Max.
We called him and told him we would deliver the Jeep tomorrow if he could get us to the airport we would appreciate it this was no problem for him so we said we’d see him tomorrow.
We checked our backpacks again and took what we didn’t need into a dumpster packed what we were sending home ready for posting when I packed my girly cowboy boots away I went all goofy thinking about Mooha!
So we checked our backpacks making sure we had everything we needed and of course our lightweight crushproof (not) dresses and low heel fancy sandals.

I was now getting nervous and it was showing. Charley noticed this and asked me what was the matter as I seemed on edge.
I explained about my passport and my worries about not being allowed into countries telling her that I travelled as androgynous as possible.
As usual Charley put thing into perspective saying, “If you aint allowed in any country there’s no way we’ll be entering!” I smiled my thanks.
Next morning we got ready jeans, t-shirts and jacket, trainers we all tied our hair back into a ponytail I had no make up on however we all carried a hessian handbag.

Charley looked at me saying, “Girl you don’t look like any boy I’ve ever seen you look hot!” I groaned saying “Oh thanks Charley”.
With that we loaded the Jeep and set off for Max’s bar when we got there he was ready and took over driving taking us to Los Angeles International.
We said our goodbyes at the drop off place and I know I had tears in my eyes as we said goodbye to our trusty Jeep.
Just before he left Max passed Charley a Christmas present about 6” x 3” and 1” deep saying, “You promise me girl, not to open it until Christmas!”
Charley looked taken aback and stammered, “M, M, Max you shouldn’t..........” He cut her off saying, “I should and I have – now promise” Charley smiled wanly and promised then we each took it in turn to hug this giant of a man telling him we would never forget him I think there were tears in his eyes as he drove off.

Into the airport where Charley put her surprise present safely in her backpack tucking it away right at the bottom of it then we checked in at the Air New Zealand desk.
We headed for security thence into the departure lounge (leaving a country any country is easy).
We boarded the flight for our 13 hour flight (plus a day) today was Friday we arrive on Sunday!
As the aircraft circled LA we looked at each other Kelly said, “I don’t know about you girls but I LOVED America it was some journey!” I added, “And we met our new best friend here” I gave Charley’s arm as squeeze.
Charley smiled and responded, “And I met my three best girlfriends ever!”
So we were off to New Zealand; The Four Wacky Witches were flying but no broomsticks or pointed hats!

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks

Dahlia's picture

Not much to say but a simple thank you.

as usual

very nice informative travelogue with our type of gals twist, thank you

!3 hours

You mustn't have had a tail wind as it was less than 13 hours from San Francisco to Sydney the day I came home.

I enjoyed the US trip.... now to see what happened in Kiwi Land

Joanna

Joanna

Christina H's picture

You must have had one hell of a tail wind as the official time between LA and Sydney is 14hrs 25min. LA to NZ is 12hrs 40min. it's roughly about 1000miles more to Sydney.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the USA Kiwi Land is a whole different ball game then it's onto your part of the world.

Christina

Joanna

Christina H's picture

You must have had one hell of a tail wind as the official time between LA and Sydney is 14hrs 25min. LA to NZ is 12hrs 40min. it's roughly about 1000miles more to Sydney.

I'm happy that you enjoyed the USA Kiwi Land is a whole different ball game then it's onto your part of the world.

Christina

I hope nothing too bbaaaadd happens to you in NZ.

I'm starting to dread the thoughts you may have in your mind for your visit to Ozstraylah with the other three girls.

With luck you'll get abducted after attending a Maori hungie, end up in a commune of mad New Zealanders and leave poor old Ozstraylah alone.

Just in case, if you do end up flying over here, I'll contact the various police departments here to warn them! Just keep repeating to yourself "I wunt ugg and chups for dunner," on the flight to NZ!

Oh Just you wait!!!!!!!

Christina H's picture

This story is already written but I can add things to it especially when they are around the Brisbane area OES's must be quite rare in that area!!

Be afraid! Be very afraid! (Evil cackle) and the police do get involved somewhere.

Chrissie

A New Start

rlarueh007's picture

Thanks these last few chapters was like reliving a route I have done personally over the years. Thanks Again!

Christina,

Christina,
A very, very nice and rather happy chapter with just a tad sadness regarding Charley's Daddy. I am glad the girls got Krystal to "wake up and start smelling the roses" and that is more in life than malls, boys, and trying to outclass all the other girls.
Happy Easter to your and yours.
Janice

Big Sisters

Rhona McCloud's picture

I see from the observations on Krystal you recognise that sometimes a girl needs the civilising influence of a 'big sister'!

Rhona McCloud