The Lyssa Kordenay Missions - Book 09 - Glamour and Collectors

Printer-friendly version

 

cover.png
Book 9 of The Lyssa Kordenay Missions!
  Lyssa's off to Rome for a runway show that's a blast from the past,
though some are there to do more than just look!

WARNING: The Lyssa Kordenay Missions may be
hyper-violent for some readers.**scenes of sexual assault**

 

 


 

Glamour and Collectors

 

CHAPTER 1

Donatella was pleased. The models were perfect for the collection. All were lining up perfectly. She looked at the last piece, a long gown that shimmered and sparkled with a deep plunging neckline and almost non-existent back. Her brother Gianni's final masterpiece in ghostly grey. It reminded her of platinum and diamonds.

"All that is left is Legacy Senorina," her assistant Veronika said.

"Bring me the photos again, she must be special," Donatella remarked.

Donatella took the folder of photos and slowly picked through them three times then pulled one and showed it to the assistant,"her. Lyssa Kordenay she looks right."

"She is not in our scheduled line-up Senorina," Veronika checked the call sheet.

"Find her. Tell her I want her to wear Gianni's final gift to us all," Donnatella ran her hand down the length of the gown in reverence and whispered,"you are not forgotten my brother, we will all enjoy your last gift to us, the beauty of your life."

Her assistant dialed the number on the sheet attached to the photo and left a voicemail. Ten minutes later her call was returned, after a brief conversation she disconnected and turned to Donatella.

"She is honored you chose her Senorina, she will be on the next flight she can get from America and be here tomorrow for fitting,"she announced proudly.

"The final creation of Gianni Versace will be magnificent Veronika," Donatella said triumphantly.

"Si Senorina Donatella," the assistant smiled.

Lyssa disconnected the call and walked to her bedroom. The Versace show hadn't been the same since Gianni's murder but this year would be a memorium to him because of this "lost design" and she would have the honor of wearing. It didn't get any bigger than that she thought as she selected summer clothes and matching shoes and a couple of go with anything handbags.

She still needed to pose for the new Lamborgini promo. Maybe Donatella would allow the gown to be used, it would certainly look more glamorous than just posing nude, besides Rafael had been a great admirer of the Versaces and still wore suits designed by Gianni. she started laying her wardrobe into her suitcase its bottom carefully concealing the form-fitted black combat suit and non-metallic weapons and other equipment in case something came up. she had three hours to catch her flight and would take an hour to get there. She'd make it with time to spare.

A quick shower then styling of her hair she made up and slipped into a soft pink dress and sandals with four inch heels then was on her way. In the lounge she switched her phone from the American number to the Italian number. all calls to any of her other numbers would go into a voice-mail and alert to the number she was using. anybody that needed to get in touch dialed her number in that country and if she wasn't using that number she got a voice-mail, anyone sending a text message had to know which number she had active to get through though. all text messages went to an email account specifically for them and she checked it twice daily.

Most people she knew used twitter or facebook so it wasn't a problem it saved on international calls, so did skype. Checking her's revealed several models she knew would also be at the show then laughed to see that her friend from mykonos, the party-girl LaLa would be there in the audience. Lyssa replied to all that she too would be there for the show and looked forward to seeing them all. minutes later the boarding call for first class tickets was called and Lyssa walked to the jetway, it would be morning when she got to Rome she calculated then hoped it would be a smooth flight so she would be able to sleep a bit. 20 minutes later everyone was settled and the plane taxied out. She drifted off an hour after take-off.

Vasili stared at the huddled women in the room,"How many Draga?"

"we have 12 now Vasili. They will bring a nice profit from our buyers in the middle east if we don't lose any," he replied.

"These are all good but we need some real beauties to call for high prices, some models maybe," Vasili remarked.

"Those are getting harder to come by, girls are getting smarter about that," Draga answered.

"Then don't lure,"Vasili said,"we just take some. where are models plentiful right now?"

"The papers say Rome this coming week, a fashion show,"the henchman answered.

"then that's where we need to go. Find a boat...we can keep the girls on it and hold the sale there as well,"Vasili smiled coldly.

This would be fun he thought to himself and very profitable. The Arabs would pay well for a model and after a couple of days they would struggle no more. If they behaved and served well they may even have resell value. Most models had a birth control implant he'd read somewhere to insure no accidental pregnancies. That merely confirmed his view of them in his mind. Besides, there was always a new face every year that claimed to be the best. It would take no time for one or two to be forgotten.

That put him into a mood, he walked back to the room and looked around. One of the women looked up and her eyes flashed a look of disgust at him. Vasili walked over and slapped her, making her yelp. Others scuttled in retreat as he reached down, grabbed her by the back of her neck and hauled her up.

"Let us see how good you are," He sneered then dragged her into another room.

The other girls covered their ears and sobbed trying not to hear the repeated slaps and ripping of clothes over her protests and then guttural screams as he raped her for almost an hour. Finally her dragged her back out by her hair and dropped her limp body on the floor, spots of blood dripped from between her legs.

"Keep yourselves pretty and thing will not as bad for you," he chuckled harshly then left locking the door behind him.

LaLa danced around the waiting area. a passenger asked curiously what had her so excited.

"I'm going to a fashion show in rome, my friend is a model and letting me stay at her place. isn't that exciting,"LaLa answered brightly.

The passenger agreed that it did sound exciting and didn't blame her for being so boisterous, as an elderly woman she remember some exciting times in her youth and even mentioned meeting a big name actor once. LaLa giggled at the woman's blush as she remembered and asked to hear the story keeping her entertained even during the boarding of the flight to Rome.

CHAPTER 2

Madison stepped into the office,"Major, there's a lot of traffic between Interpol and ICE they're having a fit."

"What do you mean," Dannigan asked.

"Well it seems a serious human trafficker dropped of Interpol's radar they think he may be moving from the Balkans to Europe,"she answered.

"So what's his story? the usual,"Dannigan guessed.

"Yes sir, lure girls out of the former republics with promises of job in the west then put them to work in underground brothels or outright sale to big money clients all over the world." she summarized.

"Any Americans to his credit," he asked.

"Nothing solid according to ICE," Madison answered.

"Well let's keep up on the chatter in case something does come up," Dannigan said.

"ICE put in a request to the NSA for Big Ears with voice ID on cellphones around the Mediterranean," Madison added.

"That'll help, maybe we can connect a dot or two for them," Dannigan said.

Madison nodded then turned and walked back out. Dannigan watched her retreat and took note that she'd been more cheerful the past couple of days and was wearing a different perfume than she had been. He smiled to himself, so; Madison had a new boyfriend it seemed. That was good, she had been single for months now. It would be good for her to be dating again. Just as long as her new beau didn't bring attention to himself. He turned back to the window on his screen, a new collection to be shown in Rome from the Versace name. If he was a betting man, and he was on occasion, he'd wager Lyssa would be there. Maybe this trafficking thing was something she could quietly look into.

Lyssa smiled at the customs officer as she passed over her passport.

He studied it for a moment and asked,"What is the purpose of your visit?"

"Business. Modeling; here for the Versace show,"She answered clearly.

"Ah," he then stamped a page,"Welcome to Italia Senorina Kordenay enjoy your stay and may all go well."

Lyssa thanked him then passed through. A few moments later she saw LaLa fidgeting at a table in the cafe who spotted her immediately and ran to her.

"Lyssa! its been forever,"she exclaimed.

"You been here about twenty minutes LaLa," Lyssa laughed,"I promise you haven't missed anything."

Lyssa followed her friend back over to the table to get her suitcase then head for the exit.

"Lyssa you do this all the time, I've never been to Rome before much less a big fashion show like this,"LaLa was almost running to the doors.

"Settle down party-girl and maybe we can go for a ride in a special car," she chuckled.

Outside at the taxi line Lyssa waved at a driver and told him their destination making LaLa gape after her flawless Italian. The driver welcomed them both home making Lyssa laugh as she told him they weren't roman and were in town for the show. LaLa giggled as Lyssa translated the driver's remark that such fine girls were the exact kind his mother would enjoy meeting were he not married 10 years to a woman that had grown up across the street from him as a boy.

LaLa gasped in amazement as they pulled up to the address a hilltop villa on the outskirts of the city. As the driver took out the bags he remarked that the house was too big for girls to live in by themselves and that he had a couple of younger cousins. Lyssa laughed and assured him they were quite capable of taking care of themselves and that she enjoyed her traveling too much to settle down. LaLa hurried from room to room once they got inside exploring and had to be called back to get her case from the foyer so Lyssa could show her to a room.

After freshening up Lyssa got her to the car and they rode back into the city to meet Donatella Versace. At Donetella's studio Lyssa was hurried into the fitting area and shown the gown. She slipped out of her dress and sandals and put on the ones the assistant handed her then carefully got into the dress and stepped out for viewing. Donatella turned around and gasped. LaLa, who had been allowed in, gaped in awe.

"Dona....its beyond belief,"Lyssa sighed looking in the mirror.

Donatella looked in approval the finally said as Lyssa turned for her,"No fitting needed its perfect on her."

LaLa stepped closer and said something in a hushed tone still looking on in awe.

"What did she say," Donatella asked.

"She said 'it looks like it was made in heaven' Dontella,"Lyssa smiled,"She does speak english."

"Thank you, LaLa is it,"Donatella asked.

"Its so beautiful. Lyssa said she would buy a dress here for me to wear for the show," LaLa said excitedly.

Donatella smiled,"no need.....Lydia take Lyssa's friend and find something pretty for her to wear....something sparkly to match her personality."

LaLa gaped in shock then rushed off with the assistant practically skipping calling out her thanks.

Lyssa smiled,"My thanks for indulging my friend Dona, please though, I'll be happy to purchase whatever she likes."

"No Lyssa she said it as it should be. The gown looks like it was made in heaven," Donatella said.

"Your brother is happy. I'm very sure," Lyssa said softly then laughed hearing a squeal of delight in the distance.

the fitting concluded with Donatella herself giving the bagged dress to LaLa and assuring her she could watch the rehearsals and have a seat at the end of the runway during the show. The party-girl quickly hugged the designer and thanked her profusely until Lyssa finally guided her out.

As they were leaving Lyssa heard Donatella," even if she wasn't as attractive as she is I would still have her wear the legacy. Look how she comes...looking like a model should, not like most: escapees from laundry baskets. some even came reeking of a night with boyfriends!"

"Donatella, Lyssa is not like other models. she is highly disciplined, a ballerina also," an assistant commented.

"The boat is secured Vasili," Draga informed his boss.

"So this is Rome.....we will take what we please from these pigs," Vasili scoffed followed by his underling's laugh.

"Find out where these models can found Draga, we have orders to fill," Vasili ordered with a sneer.

"Right,"Draga answered then took five men and went to the dock.

A few hours later they were in a club reputed to host visiting models. Draga waited until one left her glass unattended to dance and walked by dropping a small pill into it then stood off to the side waiting, a few minutes later she returned and drank. within ten minutes the drug had taken effect and as she wandered the club his men were able to guide her out a side door and into their car to take back to the boat followed by Draga and the rest of his crew.

CHAPTER 3

LaLa was having the time of her life, even going to the Lamborgini manufacturer and saw the brand new model. True to her word, Lyssa had even talked the president into allowing them to take one for a ride around the test track. The party-girl couldn't believe how surely Lyssa drove the super-car around the track at over two-hundred-fifty miles per hour then when done stand calmly and talk to the mechanics and designer about its performance as LaLa's knees still wobbled from the heart pounding ride.

The party-girl quickly asked where a ladies' room then rejoined just as Lyssa was mentioning the gown she would be wearing for the show and commenting herself at how stunning it was. The president of the company, a great admirer of Gianni Versace, began to consider the idea of Lyssa posing next to the new car wearing the gown. The fact that he himself would be at the show swung him more in that direction and as the conversation ended he agreed that with Lyssa's introduction he would ask Donatella if she would allow it.

LaLa almost fainted when Lyssa stated that if the photos of her wearing the gown next to the new Lamborghini turned out as well as she thought she would buy it that day, with some fine tuning to suit her personally. The lead mechanic said he could have it the adjustments made in fifteen minutes if she cared to wait. The president turned to the mechanic and instructed him to do so then said he would loan it to her for the time being. The party-girl silently thanked that she had just gone to the ladies' room for she surely would have wet herself that moment.

The ride back to the villa was surreal sitting in the passenger seat of the super-car. She could barely sit still until Lyssa put her foot to the floor up-shifting and the car rocketed forward pressing LaLa firmly to the seat for a moment. The engine went from a growl to a shriek at Lyssa's command. She was having so much fun though there was the news that one of the alternates had not shown for reheasrsals. a couple of other girls that weren't models but were about as pretty had also gone missing. Lyssa seemed concerned about it too, especially about the alternate. no model would leave the opportunity to be a such a prestigious show without word, moves like that were career enders and modeling was as high competition as it got.

When the show itself started LaLa was so excited she couldn't sit still. Lyssa would be the last out. Many were saying it was rush of the old days as the lights flashed and the music pounded. LaLa's favorite song started; Kasabian's Clubfoot. A hard driving mix the grabbed and held you up. She couldn't resist moving with it then she saw the two models stop at the returning end of the runway as a cloaked figure came out and made the turn. As the song gathered more intensity the two caught the cloak in passing and unveiled Lyssa who tossed her hair.

Within two steps the song crescendo-ed as the announcer proclaimed that this was the Legacy gown but the crowd had already risen to their feet and roared as Lyssa strode down the runway with a fierce look. At the end she stopped and posed holding her position for a count of ten then turned once. As she came back around to face the crowd her expression had change to that of pure wanton and she held her pose again for the ten count then turned and strode back down the runway waving the crowds roar upward. Lyssa returned, behind Donatella, for the final walk closing the show to standing ovation. Even the Lamborghini President after seeing the gown insisted that the photos would be perfect. Donatella agreed having seen the new model when Lyssa and LaLa had been arriving in it.With that agreement Lyssa made a call and had the payment wired to pay for the car. They were all looking forward to the after-party.

Draga slowly looked around the club there were models as far as the eye could see. A blonde that everyone seemed to be fawning over would be a real prize. It would be difficult though, they had already taken two. He slowly walked past the table and dropped the pill into her glass and continued a few more steps away then turned and waited watching as she continued to talk to a small group of men and women. She picked up the glass and almost drank but then got more involved in the conversation. A moment later she set the glass back down but too close to the table edge and the glass fell spilling on the floor. Draga swore silently to himself but continued to watch as she parted from the group and walked over to the ladies' room walking in behind another blonde with light purple streaks in her hair.

Lyssa was enjoying the party when she spotted LaLa waving subtly at her. She made a drinking motion then shook her head. Odd, She was telling Lyssa not to drink. With a casual glance down, she noticed a column of bubbles coming from the bottom of the glass, no sparkling wine did that. Someone was trying to drug her. She made a convenient accident to spill the glass then made her way to the ladies' room and followed her friend inside.

"What did you see," She asked the party-girl.

"At first I thought I was imagining that he passed his hand over your glass but then he stayed too close and watched you real hard. I wasn't sure until you spilled it, he got mad,"LaLa informed her.

"Is he alone," Lyssa asked pointedly.

"That kind are never alone but I don't know who is with him," LaLa said looking angry.

Another woman in the ladies' room spoke Greek and followed the conversation. She said she'd mention to the women she knew to guard their drinks from now on. Lyssa translated to the other women in the restroom and they echoed the sentiment,'women guard your drinks.'

"Ok LaLa, show me mister bad guy," Lyssa all but growled.

Outside the mood the women subtly changed. Drinks were no longer being set down then picked back up. More were being abandoned. A man whispered something into Donatella's ear and her mood immediately changed which reflected to the security men moving around much more being watchful. Lyssa became much more watchful herself keeping the dark man pointed out to her always in her line of sight. He betrayed his companions by giving them a nod.

LaLa hovered close to Lyssa and brought unopened bottles of water for them both. Other models noticed and followed suit. Donatella called the party to an end an hour later instructing the security men to observe the models leaving with special attention paid to Lyssa. LaLa looked around as they got into the car and eased out of the parking area.

"What are we doing Lyssa,"she asked as they made a circuit around the block.

"Getting attention," Lyssa remarked watching behind them.

"But they will follow us no,"She asked confused.

"If we're lucky they will,"Lyssa answered drawing a frightened look from the party-girl," bingo..they bit"

Lyssa powered out heading for the outer edge of the city with both of the black Maserati sport sedans on their tail. LaLa turned on the mp3 player and pulled up some of her favorite club mixes then apologized turning it down. Without a word Lyssa turned it back up to blare as the two sedans drew even.

"Come and get us boychiks,"She said over the din then up-shifted bringing the Lamborghini from a growl to pitched whine.

Draga bellowed,"Stay with them, I want both!"

His driver gave chase. Lyssa upshifted again as the songs changed to Too close by Alex Clare. LaLa held her breath as Lyssa slipped gears and brought the engine to a shriek then rocketed between two large trucks then smoothly weaved through the few proceeding cars . Lala turned and looked behind them,"Go Lyssa GO! they are still chasing us!"

"Good, If i make it too hard they'll give up. I want them chasing us," Lyssa smiled coldly then powered through another cluster of cars.

LaLa gave her a more frightened look then was pressed deep into the seat as Lyssa took the next curve like a professional racer. the Lamborghini maintained a significant lead as they turned off onto the lane leading up to the house.

CHAPTER 4

"THERE! TURN THERE! DO NOT LOSE THEM," Draga bellowed at the driver."

"Draga this woman drives like professional,"the driver spouted back.

They saw the car turn in at a house on the hilltop then go dark.

"GO! WE HAVE THEM NOW," he all but screamed.

As they turned in suddenly, Draga saw flashes in front of them as the glass punctured. The driver slumped covered in blood from his head the other car slammed into their side. The other driver slumping over as his own, Draga froze in horror as the blonde cut across the headlights with two large auto-pistols in hand and fired again. He felt a wet spray from behind him. He called out to his men when the roar of the guns stopped digging into his coat then felt heat come to his head and very cold feminine voice.

Lyssa hissed the command,"you are mine. get out! slowly."

Draga dropped his pistol to the floor then slowly opened the door, eased out and saw the beautiful blonde model's face. Cold and expressionless with bright eyes that almost glowed in the dim light. She took a pair of handcuffs brought by the smaller girl and cuffed him to the front end of the car. After searching him like an expert, the blonde then went into the house and returned a few moments later clad in form fitted black and boots.

"Go inside. He and I are going to have a chat,"Lyssa said softly staring intently at Draga.

He knew she was going to interrogate him. He knew this wasn't going to be a police matter when she pulled a long bladed knife from the back of her thigh.

She closed in and hissed," Answers. You speak or scream them."

Lyssa eased out of the Lamborghini,"Stay here LaLa and keep quiet."

She closed the door then faded into the shadows, working her way to the boat tied to the dock. Within moments she pulled herself up the bow rope and slithered to the deck then silently rose up behind the guard. He heard only the water sloshing against the boat and dock when Lyssa plunged the Marauder knife between his jaw and the base of his skull up into his brain. A slight twist of the handle and she pulled it free as he collapsed. She eased him to the deck and moved on to the other guards.

The final guard turned at the last moment, Lyssa slashed the blade down across his neck directly the blood down into his throat then simply pushed him over the side. the stairways were clear but she found four more were playing cards at a table below, she unloaded both her auto-pistols into the group. The only sound from the suppressed guns was a slight cough. She quickly reloaded then stalked down the passageway.

Further into the ship she heard human sounds that became muffled screams as she opened a hatch. On the other side of the hold two men stood watching a huddled group of women as another man held a girl by her hair bent over a crate, ripping what looked to be a party dress to shreds. He was taking his time laughing at her shrieking protests, her nose already bleeding. With steps so soft a ghost couldn't have heard she worked her way around other crates and boxes then stepped out between them and triggered off a head-shot into each guard then spun and slammed the butt of one pistol against the base of the rapist's skull and dragged him into the jumble out of sight.

He stirred as Lyssa draped him over a crate then sliced his pants open. He came to his senses too late as he felt something cold and metal press the shaft of his penis to the rough wood then heard a spitting sound followed by searing pain. the sound echoed again as his thumbs were pinned to the crate top by industrial staples. Vasili faintly caught the scent of a sweet perfume. A feminine voice gave an icy whisper," I know who you are Vasili, I know everything there is to know about you. Beg police to kill you because if you ever get out of prison I'll come from the darkness. Past the gates of Hell and before the Devil's throne you will know misery like no other man on earth Vasili."

She took his phone and dialed the number to local Interpol the slid it over to the huddled women. One snatched it up and launched into panicked italian begging for police to come and save them as Lyssa slipped back out and made her way back to the waiting car and her friend.

Danigan looked up as Madison stepped into his office,"What is it?"

"Something strange in Rome, Interpol got a tip and raided a boat at the dock and found Vasili and a group of girls, some from Baltic states but the rest were locals," she reported.

Danigan gave a non-plussed look indicating to continue.

"All the goons were dead and he was found 'Stapled to a packing crate by his thumbs and....penis," she finished.

Danigan's eyes had widened with that last part.

"what haven't you mentioned," he asked pointedly.

Madison frowned, "some of the girls are models. Connected to the Versace show.....Lyssa was confirmed to be at that show."

"I think that answers all the questions of who,how,why, etc.," Dannigan surmised.
Madison nodded then turned and walked back to her desk.

LaLa couldn't believe it, her friend wasn't just brave, she was dangerous and had rescued all those girls but didn't let them get a good look at her. They were sharing glasses of wine in the villa's kitchen after taking showers.

"I wish I could be brave and strong like you Lyssa," the party-girl confessed.

"LaLa you can be anything you want to be," Lyssa said directly as they sat at the table glasses of wine between them,"I'm proof of that.I wasn't born a model or a ballerina or anything else for that matter"

"But.."LaLa started.

"I had to work for it,"Lyssa cut off the protest, "and work hard. very hard. you can too, but you have to want it so bad though. you said once I didn't have enough fun. now you know why." Lala nodded slowly then turned to see the first rays of dawn filter through the window and sipped her wine.

Lyssa began to slowly run her fingertip along the rim of the glass making it sing. Slowly ebbing and pitching for a couple of minutes until Lyssa said," Its a beautiful sunrise. reminds me of the the time we first met.

LaLa's eyes began to grow heavy,"I made a great friend that morning."

"As did I. I kept you safe,"Lyssa said softly," safe and relaxed. Like sleeping and dreaming."

The party-girl from Mykonos slightly nodded as Lyssa held the note of the glass.

"Dreaming," Lala echoed.

Lyssa had her now and spoke softly," so much excitement last night. Those two cars hitting like that. They shouldn't have been drinking and driving."

Lala nodded sleepily," that was dangerous for them."

"Its a good thing the police came and took care of them. Breaking the glass and getting them out. That one man was very hurt and had to lean against the front of the car," Lyssa prompted.

Again Lala nodded," He was hurt badly from the accident."

"But we did a nice thing going to tell his friends on the boat what happened," Lyssa said calmly," the police came to escort them."

"yes. You're so nice, even to strangers in trouble," Lala commented.

Lyssa then said almost sadly,"its too bad your flight leaves this afternoon. You should go take a nap before you go."

Lyssa reached over and patted her arm, bringing her back around.

The party-girl yawned then stood up,"I think I'll go lay down until I need to get ready for my flight Lyssa."

Lyssa nodded and smiled,"I should do that too. sleep well."

Lala went upstairs, leaving Lyssa alone in the kitchen. Staring out the window, her hand clenched, shattering the glass. Lyssa glared at nothing then cleaned the broken glass and spilled wine. With a look of anger she went up the stairs to her own room and went to bed.

Lyssa Kordenay will return in Butterfly and the Dragon's Den
up
520 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another great chapter.....

D. Eden's picture

And now we begin to see that Lyssa is human......

Hopefully she never loses that.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Lyssa, definitely not a

Lyssa, definitely not a woman to piss off. You will regret it, that is if you live. What can be said about Vasili, except "OUCH" and that is a good thing. Janice Lynn

Favors for favors

Alecia Snowfall's picture

its already been told that Lyssa accrues favors and uses them for various reasons; traveling with little or no trail, equipment she needs, places she needs to be. Also to acquire assistance when she needs intel. Lyssa is after all ex-military and a very old, basic rule still applies..."its not who knows you, its who owes you."

quidquid sum ego, et omnia mea semper; Ego me.
alecia Snowfall

Lucky

Lyssa was lucky LaLa saw what happened as the would-be kidnapper tried to drug her glass.

I love the stories.

Joanna

great story but it's sad that

great story but it's sad that Lyssa can't confide in her friends without covering her tracks in the end. but I suppose it needs to be done to keep them all safe.

Story within a story

Dahlia's picture

We all know that Lyssa is ex-military and the she had to work hard to get where she is currently in life. It is the untold story in here that has me so very curious. The journey from ultra-macho male to this phenomenally gorgeous model class woman is something I would love to read about as well.
Regardless, I love this story line. As is mentioned by several commentators, Lyssa is the ultimate friend but on the other side of the coin she is the most ruthless person in the world to have as an enemy. Wow!!

Thanks for the story
Dahlia

Perfection

From what I read and feel you are going back to a time in your life we don't need to know....but .... you are giving us a great story and we love it.
so Keep your feet clear and keep your powder dry

Just a staple gun *pout*

Is Lyssa getting soft? Hopefully she at least used a rusty nail.

The best mission so far

gillian1968's picture

I love hot cars, but am too tame really enjoy one. It's fun to imagine.

I especially enjoyed this episode. A very appropriate ending.

Gillian Cairns