Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 3: Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse, Book 3: “The Student, The Hacker, and The Soldier.”

Chapter Twelve: “Those You Meet Along The Way: Part Two.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

An alternate Earth. Estimated late twentieth century. Around nine fifteen PM local time, right after dark. In a mid-sized city, in the southwestern U.S.

The two-story bar that was packed. Country western music played in the background.

Ed, Bob, and B, sat in chairs, at a table on the first floor, just in front of the second story balcony. They face each other around the table. With Ed to Bob's left side, and B to his right side.

The front, outside of the bar had paned windows, and faced a paved three lane street.

There was a three story building across the street.

On the sidewalks going along the buildings, there were several street lights shaped to look like black, old fashioned gas lights. These streetlights provided plenty of illumination for the streets around the bar.

Besides the three story building, across the street, the adjacent buildings, and the buildings to both side of the bar, either two story, three story, or four story buildings.

As B, Ed and Bob, drank their bottles of beer at their table, while the talked. With Bob even talking about some of his adventures, in the multiverse, while he searched for a cure for the man, Boris, whom was now the healthy, youthful woman known as, B.

Bob then noticed Akira walk by them towards the exit of the bar.

As she walked away from them, Bob saw her pass by two young man where pants and jackets, sitting at the bar counter, with their backs turned to them. One was a varsity jacket, the other was a short, while lab coat.

Akira then exited the entrance, only come inside less than a minute later.

Akira then headed for the far end of bar counter.

When Akira reached the bar counter, she picked up tray of seven bottles of beer, that the bearded bartender had prepared.

She picked up a tray of seven bottles beer, and headed towards the stairs to the second story balcony.

Bob quietly commented, “Try not to stare. But, check out the bar counter. What is she doing here?”

Both Ed and B looked over there, saw Akira, and then turned back to face Bob.

Ed said, “It is probably her past self. Let's just avoid her”

B agreed, “That is a good idea. Besides, I would like to talk to you about other matters.”

Bob asked, “Such as?”

B simply replied, 'Personal manners.”

Bob thought, 'Here it comes.'

Ed suggested, “It is best to just state is out in the open. It will make you feel better.”

B responded, “You're right, Ed. Guys, I honestly don't know what I am going to do. Yes. I am alive. But now, I am going to live. Now, I have to figure out what I am going to do now with the rest of my life.”

Bob suggested, “We can just keep doing what we are doing, until we figure something better to do.”

B responded, “That is a good idea. Still, there are other matters on my mind. Monthly matters. And when.”

Ed answered, “Around two months from now. Ed got into a conversation with Rock about it, when she kidnapped Ed. Do not worry, Ed will help you through it.”

B gave Ed a weak smile, as she replied, “Thanks Ed.”

Bob spoke up, “Glad to hear it. But, you are not the only one with things on their mind. I am still figuring out what to do about Revy. The good news is Rock is handled. Akira told me that she, Natsuru, and Ranma talked Rock into no longer sending people after Ed, and I.”

Ed stated, with a smile on her lips, “That is great to hear. Ed always knew those three were good people.”

Bob agreed, “Yes. They are. That is the good news. The bad news is Revy won't stop her hunt. I know she is the key. If she backs off, Shenhua and Sawyer will, as well.”

B explained, “The problem with Revy is that to get her off your back, you are going to have to gain her full respect. And to do that, you are going to have to beat her outright, in a fight. With no tricks.”

Bob quietly admitted, “That is what I am afraid of, B. I have no illusions about the situation. I have seen the series. Read the manga. And she has only gotten better over the years. Plus, she has that super-soldier serum boosting her physical abilities.”

B pointed out, “Well, I now have the same super-soldier serum now running in my veins. You could practice with me.”

Bob countered, “Nice idea. But, you have only just gotten out of that vat. At the moment, you literally don't know your own strength. You might end up accidentally crippling, or even killing me.”

B agreed, “You are likely right. I am probably going to have to go back and train with Zangief, for a while. I wonder how I can convince him of who I am?”

Bob commented, “That is easy. Just tell him where he is ticklish on his body. Only those that have practiced with him over time know that.”

Ed giggled.

B smiled, as she replied, “That is true.”

Bob said, “Now, back on topic If I fought her, I would likely, literally end up her bitch by the end of the night.

B stated, in a comforting manner, “Nah. You have been fighting her off for years. And lately you have been doing it alone. And judging length of your beard, you have been gone a while.”

“The fact she stopped coming after you for a month, proves you have gained at least some respect from her. I think, if you fought intelligently. You can take her. Revy is arrogant. She knows she is the strong fighter in a dual with you. You also know she wants you alive and mostly unharmed. To her, you are the spoils to be pillaged after the victory. As long as you don't go for the kill, nor try to serious injure her, she will return the favor. Use that to your advantage.”

Bob replied, “Good point. Still, it would be a hard fight.”

B countered, “But, it would get her off your back.”

Bob conceded, “True. I fought, and defeated a dragon once. Compare to that dragon, Revy is not that dangerous.”

Ed asked, in disbelief, “You fought a dragon?”

Bob explained, “The dragon wasn't that big. It was the size of a small private business jet. I beat the dragon, but let that dragon go. And I wasn't in great shape afterward. I had to teleport to DS9, for some medical attention.”

B pointed out, “Still, if you can survive fighting a dragon, you can survive an outright fight with Revy.”

Bob responded, “I agree. Now, let's plan. What do we know of Revy's fighting style? Does she have any weaknesses that I can exploit.”

B said, “Revy is a crack shot with just about any firearm she knows how to use. Thought, she prefers a two hand style, with her semi-automatic pistols.”

Ed stated, “She likes to be in the air. She is extremely agile. Even before she got the super-soldier serum, she could jump Olympic level distances. And while she has shown no formal training in acrobatics, her agility was impressive even before she had it enhanced, with the super-soldier serum.”

B spoke up, “Though, she is tough. I don't need to remind you of her four hour slug fest with the Bloodhound. And that super-soldier serum has only made her tougher, faster, and stronger. With more endurance.”

Bob shook his head, as he replied, “No. You do not. By the way, how cool was that to watch that fight, first hand?”

B answered, “It was fun to watch for the first hour. Then, is got real boring for the next three hours, afterward. The only reason we stuck around was that we had money riding on it. And many of use were very annoyed that the fight ended in a draw.”

Bob said, “I can see that.”

B pointed out, “That being said. Making fun of Revy is a bad move. When she is angry, she can become very unpredictable. Also, if she goes real quiet. Break off the fight, and escape.”

Bob nodded, as he responded, “Yea. Whitman fever. So, let's run through this. Revy is a crack shot. She is extremely agile, and she can move around a lot. She can handle an outright fight. Insulting her would likely backfire. And that is not even taking into account the super-soldier serum she has in her bloodstream... So, back to square one?”

B stated, “No. Like I said, she is arrogant. Also, she is impatient. Unless she is totally focus on the battle she is fighting. Like the slug fest with the Bloodhound. You drag this out, in a slow, hit and run fight. You got might beat her.”

Bob said, “Thanks for the advice.”

B replied, “No problem.”

Ed commented, “Glad to be of help. So, what did Bob do while by himself in the multiverse. Did you cheat on Ed?”

Bob quickly shook his head, as he stated, “No. No. No. But, I did have an interesting time. I had to escape both the Lagoon Trio that are after us, and the Hell Sabers of the past. During this time, I even met two... no three interesting super-villains. The Shocker. Taskmaster. And Doc Ock Spiderman...” Bob mentally added, 'I think I will omit that I also killed the Punisher during that trip.'

Bob then spent the next few hours, telling Ed and B about more of his adventures in the multiverse, while he was alone on his journey.

(_)

A Bob was wrapping up his tells of adventure, across the street, on the roof, Revy of the present, in her usual clothing and weapons, stepped on roof, from the door.

Revy saw her past self, in her red biker clothing, kneeling behind parapet, as she looked down at the windows on the bar across the street.

Revy thought, 'Now, that things are settled downstairs, I can talk to myself, on the roof. And damn. I look hot in that red leather clothing. I need to think about wearing it more often. Now, to talk to my young self. At least I now have more answers than I did then.'

Present Revy walked beside Past Revy, to Past Revy's right side. Present Revy then keeled down against the parapet, next to Past Revy.

When Past Revy turned turned to her right side, to see who it was, she was shook at seeing herself, in her usual clothing. Of black crop top, blue short-shorts, green boots, and her semi-automatic pistol in their shoulder holsters.

Future Revy turned to Past Revy, as she greeted her, by kindly saying, “Hi sister.” She thought, with amusement, 'This is so much fun.'

Past Revy said, “I have no memory of this.”

Present Revy replied, “That is because I am from your future. Don't worry. Just continue on your present course, and we will be fine.”

Past Revy asked, “So, who are you after?”

Present Revy used her right hand to point at group of three, one man, two women, on the first floor, at a table. The man had black hair and a full black beard. One of the women had red hair, and the other woman had brown hair. She replied, “I am after those three.”

Past Revy turned to look at the people she was pointing at. She turned responded, “Interesting. So, why are you after those three?”

Present Revy dropped her right hand to her side, as she turned to face Revy. She thought, 'Now, I cannot answer question, without causing lot of problems.' She answered, “Long story. Though, you will find out someday. So, have you taken a good look at Rock now?”

Past Revy stated, “Yea. And girl, Rock has become one hot woman.”

Present Revy made a leering smile, as she replied, “Yep. And she looked like the Rock from that omake.” She thought, 'And Rock now has one hell of figure. And I have seen her nude, several times. I won't admit to anyone else. But, her looks rival my own.'

Past Revy commented, “Well, I am happy that Rock and I are bi-sexual. Because I really want to continue our relationship. All I got to do is capture her, brainwash her, then it is a matter of popping her cherry. And I am going to show her a good time, when I do that.”

Present Revy giggled a little. She then said, “I wouldn't worry about our relationship with Rock. I cannot go into detail. But, I will tell you this. She still love you as much as you love her.” She thought, 'While, I think you would be happy that we made out like bandits, in the end. I don't think would take it the right way to learn we, and Rock, had a couple of kids together. Whom, we should be meeting, our future versions of, very soon.'

Present Revy smiled, as she replied, “Good.”

It was then that both Revys heard a cling to their right side.

Both of the Revys turned to see two tanned, red haired, older teenage girls walked up to them, by the parapet. They looked like sisters around the same age, though they were not identical twins.

One of the redheads had just leaned her large machine gun, which created the clang. The large machine gun with beta c-mag style, double drum magazine attached to it, that could hold a hundred rounds in all from both drums.

The other redhead had a part of sheathed long knives strapped to her back, like Akira did.

Both teenage girls turned to looked at the Revys.

Both Revy turned towards them, as they asked, in unison, “Who are you two?”

Both teenage girls smirked, as they said, in unison, “Hi mommies.”

Past Revy turned to Present Revy, as she asked, “You had some kids?”

Present Revy answered, “Yea. But, they are small children.” She thought, 'But, these two look like mine, grown up. And they clearly got their hot looks from me.'

The redhead with the machine gun stated, “We are from the future. Sorry about startling you, but this thing can get kinda heavy.”

Present Revy said, “Well, it looks like I did a good job with you rugrats.”

Both of them said, “You did.”

Past Revy interrupted them, “As much I love the lovey dovy, I have a question. Who is the father, since Rock is a girl?”

The other Revy, and the two girls just laughed.

Present Revy thought, 'It is so tempting to explain how these two kids being conceived. But, I don't risk not having these wonderful bundles of joy. Also, I better not mention our daughters, by name. Their names my tip my past self off that there other parent is Rock.'

Present Revy said, “Don't worry about it. Let's just you love life is going to get very interesting in the future.” The other Revy then turned to the girls, as she asked, “Daughters, are the other girls with you?”

The redhead with the long knives answered, “Yea. They are just waiting nearby for the word to attack. Just like your two groups.”

Present Revy commented, “We taught them so well. So, who are you two after?”

The girls pointed to two teenage boys at the bar table. The redhead with the machine gun stated, “We are after those two brothers.”

Present Revy asked, “So, who are the two brothers? And why are you after them?”

The redhead with the long knives stated, “We would love to tell you. But, you know the rules. No talking about the future. Except for the obvious.”

Past Revy stated, “Well, given none of us want to break reality, we are going to have to wait for them to leave and separate into their groups. Even I realize that attacking them now would be a very bad idea. This could take a while.”

(_)

A couple of hours later, the bar was closing.

The only ones left were the three groups of people, and the bartender.

Without realizing it, the three groups left in a row for the entrance doors.

The first group was Ed, B, and Bob.

Bob said, “So, where do you guys want to go to next?”

The group of three headed out the door, and started walking straight across the street.

(_)

The second group was Rock's group.

As the seven of them exited, Rock said, “At least we now have a plan.”

The seven of them then headed for their right, were they left Megatron in his alt mode.

(_)

The last group were the brothers.

The one in the jacket said, to the one in the short white lab coat, “We still got to figure out what is going on.”

The boy in the white lab coat agreed, “True. But now, we won't get lost.”

The boy in the jacket commented, “It is a step forward in our situation.”

The two teenage boys headed to their left.

(_)

Suddenly, everyone heard a strange, almost electronic voice say, “Ladies and Gentlemen. A moment of your time.”

That all turned to see that it was the alien, Star Wars bounty hunter, Cad Bane, in his usual clothing and weapons, including his two holstered blaster pistols, across the street from them.

Cad Bane said, “I want no trouble from any of you. I am only after the boys.” Cad then pointed at the two teenage boys.”

(_)

A number of feet away from the alien bounty hunter, Bob looked over at the two boys, as he thought, 'Who are those boys? Doesn't matter. They seem like nice kids, and a scumbag like Cad Bane isn't going to get them.'

Bob turn to Cad. He brushed open his brown long coat, as he put his hand on his holstered pistol. He stated, “I don't know who those boys are, but you are not taking them anywhere, Bane.”

(_)

The brothers turned to look at the other two groups, and their eyes when wide.

(_)

Then, from Rock's group, Ranma asked, “You and what army?”

(_)

Nearby, Bob thought, 'I know that voice.'

Bob, Ed, and B turned to looked at Rock's group, as their eyes went wide.

Bob thought, 'Oh boy. Now, we are in trouble.'

Ed thought, 'Now, this is getting interesting.'

B thought, 'I just hope they don't realize it is me.'

(_)

Cad Bane crossed his arms, as he smiled. He replied, “This one.”

Suddenly, an army of robots, with energy rifles in their hands, appeared right in front him.

Everyone looked at each other, and then made a run back into the bar for cover.

The bartender saw all this. He swiftly ducked under the bar table.

As Everyone made back into the bar, they rushed for cover wherever they could find it, just before the robots opened fire.

(_)

John and the teenager with the white coat had jumped over the bar table, and joined the bartender behind it.

When they looked over at the bartender, they noticed that he had pulled out his shotgun.

The bartender said to them, “Relax gentlemen, this isn't my first rodeo. Just stay down. I used to have to deal with this a lot in the city I previously lived in. That is why I left place. My old bar must have been trashed or destroyed over two dozen times. I lived through each time without a scratch to myself. The only reason I escaped that town when things started getting weird there. I am so glad I listened to the warning that kid the russian brought into my bar one night. I almost waited to long to leave.”

The boy in the white coat asked, “How weird?”

The bartender answered, “I started losing more male customers and gaining more hotter, younger adult female customers. That part I didn't really mind. Who am I to complain about some free eye candy. Until, I realized that many of the women similar to the men I use to serve. But, they were like their sexy, younger sisters. For some reason, I noticed that my chinese customers were first. And they even told the same jokes.”

“It was then and there that I decided it was time to bugout and leave. But, right before I left, the last person in the world I expected, walked into my bar, just after I had closed it for good.. It was a caucasian man named, Caxton.”

The boy interrupted, “Caxton? As in Shane Caxton?”

The bartender was surprised, as he asked, “You've met him?”

The boy replied, “Yea. Don't worry about him. He is doing fine.”

The bartender smiled, “That is good to hear. Anyway, I later learned that since Caxton had experience with the town before, the U.S. government sent him and a squad into to find out what was happening there. But, they were ambushed, with only him escaping. Even though it has been decades, we still recognized each other. And I owed him for helping get my ass out of my homeland.”

“We quickly realized that the exits to the island were cut off. And if we were going to escape, we were going to have to journey deeper into hell, and that damned tower. I had never fought so hard to escape somewhere since the fall of Saigon. And the horrors saw...”

“We just lucked out when we found that strange portal system. We were able to get it working. We randomized the coordinates. Caxton went first. I then changed the coordinates, and left myself. But, not before leaving a bag full of plastic explosives to destroy the machine and any record it had of where we went.”

“And I end up here. Now, I am starting to think I am cursed to face craziness like this.”

The boy in the white coat and John said, in unison, “Welcome to the club.”

The bartender stated, “Still, don't worry. The walls of this counter can take anything up to a fifty caliber round. If we keep our heads down, we should be fine. And you two look like the type who don't want to join in on the chaos unless you have too.”

The boy in the coat just nodded an affirmative.

John replied, “You got that right. Still, it does not hurt to be prepared.” He then pulled out his pulse pistol.

The bartender cocked his shotgun, as he stated, “That is why I keep this shotgun. Just in case the trouble gets to close to me.”

The boy then turned to John, as he greeted, “By the way, hi John.”

John was confused, as he asked, “Do I know you?”

The boy explained, “I just came from meeting you. Oh right, it must have been you from your future.”

John inquired, “How far in the future?”

The boy responded, “How old is your son?”

John stated, “He is still a baby.”

The boy responded, “When I meet you, your son is around ten years old. So, look on the bright side, you are likely going to get out of this alive.”

John just smiled at the revelation.

(_)

Meanwhile, Akira, Bob, and the boy with the jacket took cover behind a turned up table, with their backs facing the table.

Akira pulled out her pistols.

To her right, Bob pulled out his revolver. As he looked over at Akira, he cursed under his breath, “Crap.”

Bob thought, 'I am right by Past Akira. Given she does not recognize me, this is clearly before she met me. Still, this can cause all sorts of problems.'

At the exact same time, the boy wearing the jacket looked over at Bob, and he muttered, “Crap.”

Bob mentally wondered, 'Why did that boy also say crap? And I know I have seen him somewhere before, I just cannot place him. Still, I will have to worry about him later. Akira and there robots are the to problems I need to defuse.'

Akira then noticed Bob's revolver. She asked him, “Where did you get that revolver from?”

Bob thought, 'I have no time to think of a good lie. So, I will be honest, and hope for the best. By her not asking any more questions from me. Though, if I call her by name, that will cause her to ask where I know her from. So, how about I just call her, blondie?'

Bob smirked, “The same place you did, blondie. You got to admit that gunsmith makes quality weapons there.”

Akira admitted, “That's true.”

Bob thought, 'I might as well just tell her, it will get her mind off of me.'

Bob commented, “You are aware the gunsmith is Burt Gummer from the Tremors movies?”

Akira giggled, as she replied, “So, that is where I saw him from. No. I did not realize that. But, it makes a lot of sense. And to think I have customized firearms by one of the greatest gun nuts in the multiverse is a real treat.”

Bob smirked, as he said, “I know. That is one of the reasons I got my pistol from Burt, as well.”

(_)

Nearby, Rock, Fabiola, and the brown haired woman, took cover behind a turned up table.

As Rock pulled out her sonic shotgun, she look over at the brown haired woman. She inquired, “You look familiar. Have we met?”

B thought, 'Oh crap. If Rock recognizes me, it is going to screw up the space-time continuum... Damn, I have been sending a lot of time with Bob and Ed. Yes, those time travel movies are fun and informative. I will just have to give her a simple excuse.'

B pulled out her semi-automatic pistol, from her shoulder holster, hidden under her jacket. She pulled back the slide of her weapon, to chamber a round, as she answered in english, with a heavy russian accent, “I just have that type of face.”

Fabiola pulled out her shotgun, as she stated, “It doesn't matter. What matters is we have another gun to aid us.”

B complimented, “Good attitude.”

Fabiola replied, “Thank you, ma'am.”

(_)

Behind another turned over table were Annie, Ranma, Natsuru, and Ed.

Ed sat between Ranma and Natsuru.

Natsuru took a good look at Ed. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, but her face, and hair style, were unmistakable.

Natsuru asked Ed, “Are you Ed from Cowboy Bebop?”

Ed thought, 'Oh well. They know who I am. I might as well, just run with it. And they were nice enough to get Rock to agree to leave us alone.'

Ed smiled. She hugged both Natsuru and Ranma by the shoulders, as she said, “Yep. Ed has enjoyed the fun she has had with you two, and the blond. The others we faced. Not so fun.”

Natsuru thought with fear, 'Oh crap! If she is from our future, and the others are, we could be facing a paradox of epic proportions.'

Natsuru turned to Annie, as she requested, “Annie, please use the force to tell us what the hell is going on?”

Annie eyes were wide. She stated, “Chaos.”

Ed thought with worried, 'Annie... She is the gender bent Darth Vader that Bob and Boris talked about. And the fact she said, chaos, with her eyes wide like that, isn't a good sign for anyone.'

(_)

Outside, on the roof across from the bar, the two Revys and two teenage girls, watched what was happening.

The Revy in the red biker outfit said, “Whomever that guy is, he just screwed the pooch.”

The redheaded girl with the long knives pointed up at the sky, as she stated, “Look!”

Everyone looked up and saw that the night sky appeared to be breaking apart with energy.

Revy cursed, “Oh hell, this is getting a whole lot worse. Whatever is going on down there creating a paradox. We have to fix this now.” She turned to the other Revy, as she pointed out, “Since I am here, why don't you remember this?

The redhead with the machine gun said, “Mommy sometimes has a bad memory.”

The other Revy just shrugged.

Revy ordered, “Just great. Okay, everyone, go get your friends. We got to take care of those robots and fix this right now.”

The redhead with the machine gun, picked up her machine gun, leaning against the inside of the parapet, as all four women when get their friends to help clean this mess up.

(_)

Inside the bar, everyone could not make an offensive move, as the robots refused to let up on their weapons fire.

(_)

Outside, Cad Bane just laughed. He would have the boys, and collect his bounty.

It was then that he noticed something falling from above.

He looked up. He then cursed, “Oh damn.”

Cad Bane immediately used a device he had, to jump to another reality, right before he and the robots were attacked.

(_)

Inside, everyone noticed the weapons fire above their heads had stopped.

For about a minute, they heard the sounds of battle outside.

A minute afterward, everyone, but the bartender, peeked their heads over the table.

What they saw outside caused their jaws to drop.

The streets lights on the sidewalks were still mostly intact and functioning, as the lights provided plenty of light for the groups inside to see the groups standing outside.

Those inside saw the four Hell Sabers in their hardsuits, to their right, with Arcee, in robot mode, standing behind them, holding her flaming swords. In their hardsuits, Revy had her knuckle-bombers ready, Sawyer had her wrist blades popped out, Roberta's shoulder missile pods were popped up, and Shenhua had one of her ignited lightsabers in each hand.

In the middle were Sawyer, Revy, and Shenhua in their usual clothing, holding classic their weapons. Sawyer with her chainsaw, Revy with her semi-automatic cutlasses, and Shenhua with her two kukri long knives.

And to their left were eight teenage woman in sexy clothing. Of the eight girls, five were holding various weapons, the other three were barehanded, and they looked just as badass as the other seven.

The first of the ones with weapons, from Bob's point of view, from right to left, was a tanned skin redhead holding what looked to be two 1827 Russian Pioneer short swords, like what Akira used.

The girl next to her was another tanned redhead, that look to be her sister, but not identical, look to be holding a large machine gun up with both hands, with little effort.

The middle teenage girl was a dark skinned girl with brown dreadlocks. She had on two sci-fi looking gauntlets on each of her hands, that went up almost to her elbows.

A short burst of flame harmlessly erupted from each of the two gauntlets.

The next teenager girl had tanned skin with blond hair. She was holding two stainless steel semi-automatic pistols, similar to Revy's cutlasses, that were from her two shoulder holsters.

The final teenage girl with weapons was another blood girl with tanned skin. She looked like she was the other blond girl's sister, but they did look somewhat different. She held out a katana in front of her with both hands.

On the other side of the girl with the katana, was a girl with blue hair and black highlights. Her left hand was in a fist, as flames surrounded it. Meanwhile, her right hand was open, with her palm facing upwards, as a fireball was right above her open palm.

Next to the blue haired girl was a green haired girl, whom had her hands and fingers outstretched in front of her, with the palms of both hands facing six inches from each other.

Lightning laced between the green haired girl's hands and fingers.

To the side of the green haired girl was a purple haired girl, whom held up her left hand, with her left palm upwards. A floating globe of water stood less than an inch above her left open palm. In her right hand was a staff made of ice.

All of the women were standing above the destroyed remains of the robots that they had just attacked and destroyed without suffering any injuries.

(_)

Bob thought, 'Considering, the women I do recognize, even Arcee, along with those eight teenage girls looking just as dangerous as the Lagoon crews. And the ordnance and equipment they all have...' Bob said, “That is probably the most badass assemblage of babes in the entire existence of the multiverse.”

Both Akira and the boy in the varsity jacket just nodded in agreement.

Bob then looked over at the Revy in the center. He thought with annoyance, 'That Revy, along with Sawyer and Shenhua, right beside, are the ones after us. Still, enough, is enough. I am tired of Revy hounding me. I am going to settle this once and for all, tonight. Fortunately, I am nowhere near drunk. No even buzzed. All that drinking at Quarks has increased my alcohol thresholds.'

(_)

Outside, after looking a the carnage they all had just caused, Future Revy, the Revy in the center of the group, in her usual clothing, turned to her daughters, as she said, “Mommy is very proud of you.”

The two redheads in the female teenage group smiled at her.

(_)

Rock heard the comment, as she thought, 'Revy becomes a mother. I do not like where is going. It is almost like what I saw at the...'

(_)

Outside, the red headed girl holding the machine gun asked, “Is it okay if I handle this?”

Both Revys said, in unison, “Sure.”

The teenage girl with the machine gun, let of the forearm of her machine gun, with her left hand, as she held her weapon by its grip, with her right hand. At the same time, she pointed her weapon at the ground, while keeping her trigger finger resting against the trigger guard.

The girl with the machine gun yelled, “First of all! Stop talking to each other! Reasons for this will soon become clear as to why you should not speak to each other! Now, we have no interest in attacking you right now, so don't make us come in there! It would not be pretty! Now, everyone get out here! Group back up, and come out! Rock and her group to your right! The group of three in the middle! The brothers to the your left!”

Everyone did as they were requested to do.

A minute later, they were outside and in their proper groups.

The redhead with the machine gun then pointed to the sky, with her left hand. She ordered, “Everyone! Look up!”

They did so and saw that the night sky seem to be literally breaking apart.

The teenage girl stated, “This is what happens when you have a paradox.”

She pointed at Rock's group, “Past.”

She pointed at the Bob, Ed, and B, “Present.”

She pointed at the brothers, “Future.”

The girl continued, “All of you are intelligent people. So, I think you have figured out what is going on here. All three of your groups need to leave and avoid each other in the future. Do not worry about answers. If things go the way they should, you will all live to have your questions answered in the fullness of time. And just because we are being nice, we are giving you all a head start. Consider this our good deed for the year.”

The Hell Saber members, both present and future, along with the teenage girls all laughed for a few seconds.

(_)

The groups looked at each other for a moment. Then, they looked back up at the sky. They all realized, as much as they wanted to talk to each other, they couldn't. Less than a minute later, each group went their separate ways.

(_)

As everyone else left, the girls all saw the sky starting to return to the normal dark night.

The Revy in her hardsuit said, “Well, that crisis has been averted. So, let us all go get a drink to celebrate saving existence. Even you teenagers can come. I was never one for that twenty-one years or older rule.

The other Revy agreed, “You got that right.”

The teenager girls smiled at them.

As they all entered the destroyed bar, the Hell Sabers removed their helmets.

The Revy in her usual clothing yelled, “Hey bartender! We know you're alive! We could use some service!”

(_)

Behind the bar counter, the bartender's eyes went wide, as he tightly gripped his shotgun.

He thought, with a combination of fear and rage, 'Not that demon woman's voice! Damn you! Damn you! Damn you! How could I be so unlucky?! I crossed entire realities to get away from you, and you still found a way to wreck my bar!'

He then heard Revy's voice, which was just above the bar, warned, “Don't make us pull you out.”

He immediately jumped up and pointed the barrel of his shotgun at the Revy he saw was wearing her usual outfit, as he yelled, “Damn you, Revy! You destroyed my bar, again!”

He then saw the group she was with.

There was a Revy, with her cutlasses, and a second Revy in power armor, pointing her gauntlet mounted railguns at the bartender.

Shenhua, with her long knives, and a second Shenhua in power armor, holding two lightsabers.

Sawyer, with her chainsaw, and a second Sawyer in power armor, with wrist blades popped out.

The maid, Roberta, with cybernetics and in a power armor, pointing her wrist mounted firearms as the bartender.

Eight teenage girls that looked as dangerous as the rest.

There was a blond haired girl holding two semi-automatic stainless steel pistols, like the weapons Revy used.

There was another blond girl holding a katana.

By those two was a dark skinned girl with gantlets on her hands.

Then there was a redhead holding two long knives.

An other redhead holding a large machine gun.

A purple haired girl was holding a staff made of ice.

A green haired girl with lightning erupting from both her hands.

A blue haired girl with black highlights with fire surrounding her hands.

And behind all of them was a large pink robot, that barely was able to clear the ceiling, whom was hold two giant flaming swords in her hands, that were point towards him, over the heads of the other women there.

All of them were pointing their weapons, or powers, at him.

The Revy in her usual clothing asked, with curiosity, “Bao, is that you? It is you! We wondered what happened to you.”

At such a fearful sight right in front of him, a lesser man, facing these women alone, would have soiled themselves, and passed out. Bao just slightly wet himself.

Bao slowly lowered his weapon onto the bar counter, as he said in best calm manner he could in his nervous state, “Ladies. The drinks are on the house.”

The Revy in the power armor said, “Thanks Bao. But, you are still coming with us. Good bartenders are so hard to find. And trust me. You will like having your life extended, even at the price we are giving you.”

(_)

As Bob, Ed, and B continued walking down the street.

They turned around just long enough to see the Hell Saber, the Lagoon Trio, and the teenage girls walk into the hollowed out bar.

As they turned back around, Ed stated, “Ed feels sorry for the bartender.”

B agreed, “Yes. But, there not much we can do for him, right now. Well, where are we off to next?”

Bob took off his shades, and pocketed the glasses. He then stated, “We are not leaving. We are going to settle this, once and for all, tonight, with Revy. We are going to walk around the block, come back down the alley, and watch them, until we are ready.”

B cautioned, “Bob, I know you are just as tired of being hunted by those three, as Ed, and I, are. But, going after them, when their past selves, whom are in power armor, along with that pink robot, the Bloodhound, and those eight teenage girls, isn't the wisest course of action.”

Ed agreed, “B is right. Now, is not the right time.”

Bob responded, “Right this moment is not the right time. But, later tonight is. Hear me out. We double back, and watch them form a distance. We wait for them to get finished here.”

B asked, “How do you know that our trio will be the last to leave?”

Bob cracked a grin, as he stated, “Simple. When compared to the Lagoon babes, the teenagers are probably lightweights to partying and drinking. They will likely be the first to leave. The Hell Sabers are on the job. They cannot stay long. They will probably be the second group to leave. But, given Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer's personalities. Since they are not on any schedule, other than their own. They are going to stick around and party a little longer, until they run out of booze.

B admitted, “I see your point?”

Ed inquired, “What about the robot? Won't she sense us?”

Bob smiled, as he said, “She is from our past. And they just stopped a multiverse level paradox from damaging reality. She is not going to do anything, as long as we keep our distance, and not interfere with them.”

Ed replied, “Ed can see your logic.”

B stated, “Just to remind you, Bob. Given the super-soldier serum in their bodies, they likely won't be drunk.”

Bob said, “I realize that. I don't want them drunk. I want Revy in a very good mood when I approach her. You see. After everyone else leaves. We are going to approach the trio. And I am going to challenge Revy to a duel, to settle this once and for all. B, you said that to get Revy to leave us alone, I have to get her respect. And to do that, I have to beat her in a fight, without any tricks.”

B commented, “I am starting to regret telling you that.”

Bob stated, “Even so. After such a party, Revy is going to be in a good mood. And she mind be amendable to terms of the fight, and aftermath. Depending on who wins.”

B said, “I am starting to see where you are going with this. Your plan might work. So, let's do it.”

Ed stated, “Okay. Ed will hope for the best.”

Bob, Ed, and Boris then spent the next ten minutes, circling around the buildings in front of the destroyed bar, in a counterclockwise fashion.

They eventually, stopped in an alley between the between the three story building in front of the bar, and the two story building to the left of the bar. The front of both buildings had large windows.

Bob, Ed, and B, were careful to stay out of sight, as they watched the party in the bar.

Fortunately, the illumination from the streetlights did not hit the shadows of the alleyway, thus giving the three adult the cover of darkness. Meanwhile, the streetlights did illuminate the inside of the bar, for them to see the women having fun, inside the hull of the building.

(_)

A few hours later, Bob, Ed, and B, continued to watch the events in the bar, across the street, from the alleyway they were in. the three adults took twenty minute shifts in watch the woman, while the other two stayed back in the darkness of the alleyway, as they rested.

Currently, it was Bob's shift.

Ed complained, “Ed is bored. Ed would think someone would have called the police by now?”

B pointed out, “We are dealing with professional, interdimensional bounty hunters. They likely already dealt with the police before they came here. That is what I would have done.”

Then, Bob saw the teenage girls wave goodbye, as they pulled out reality devices, and teleported away. He stated, “|They are starting to leave.”

B and Ed rush up beside him, to look across the street, and into the mostly destroyed bar.

A few minutes later, they watched the five Hell Sabers members take the bartender with them, as they teleported away. This left only the Lagoon Trio.

Bob smiled, as he commented, “See. They left in just the order I told you they would leave in.”

B said, “I have to admit. You were spot on, Bob.”

Ed asked, “True. Thought, why would they want the bartender?”

Bob shrugged, as he said, “I don't know. He is just some bearded bartender.”

B commented, “The only bartender I can think of that Chang would be interested in, would be Bao. And the last I heard, he disappear, while breaking into the tower, in an explosion... By a portal device. The bartender is, Bao.”

Bob shook his head, as he said, “Damn. And I had such high hopes for him escaping. I even warned him.”

Ed responded, “That is so sad. Ed liked Bao. He was a breath of sanity, in Roanapur's insanity.”

B stated, “Well, he clearly did escape. And from the length of his beard, he had a life here. Obviously, he was even able to set up a bar of his own here. On the bright side, they will likely just change him into a woman, with minor brainwashing, and use her as a bartender. From what I understand, there are very few bartenders that can tolerate Revy's level of insanity, and violence, on a regular basis.”

Bob looked over at B, as he asked, “Why did Bao tolerate, Revy in the first place? I would have banned her from my bar the first time she when nuts.”

B turned to Bob, as she replied, “Because both Balalaika and Chang told him to.”

Bob said, “That is a good reason, B.” He looked back at the bar, as he commented, “By the way, I know from Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, that the super-soldier serum slightly enhanced one's senses. Can you tell if they have their weapons drawn?”

B to looked across the street, and the Lagoon trio. She focused her sight and hears. And she quickly realized, that as she focused on them, she could see and hear them more clearly. B stated, “Yes. My sight is enhanced. I can also slightly hear them. They just talking about this and that. They have their weapons on them, but they are not drawn.”

Bob smiled, as he responded, “Good. Well, time to head over there, and confront this madness, head on.”

Bob, Ed, and B then walked out of the alleyway, and towards the open side of the bar.

(_)

Inside the bar, Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer were at the bar counter, drinking.

Sawyer had set her chainsaw on the bar counter.

Sawyer looked over at Revy, as she asked, using her electrolarynx choker, “Revy, I have a serious question, for you.”

Revy stated, “Shoot.”

Sawyer stated, “Shenhua and I have been talking for while on the journey, and we are thinking that when we get back to the yacht, we are going to forgive Lotton for her part in Chang's operations, and brainwashing of us.”

Shenhua commented, “I think she has paid her dues, with losing her manhood, and her services on our yacht, and in our beds.”

Revy said, “Not to sound like a hypocrite. But, you actually slept with her, considering she did brainwash us?”

Shenhua smiled, as she said, “Of course. As a guy, Lotton was great in bed. And we found out that as a woman, she is even better.”

Sawyer giggled.

Revy raised an eyebrow, as she commented, “Really?”

Sawyer said, “Really.”

Shenhua commented, “And those three ways are fun.”

Revy shook her head in disbelief for a few seconds. She then responded, “Well, I have learned to move on in a lot of ways. I am just going after Bob, for the challenge of it. Still, when I comes to Lotton, I will support whatever you to decide to do.”

Sawyer said, “Thanks Revy.”

Shenhua inquired, “On another matter, I wondered what happened to Bao? We put him in the vat, but we were defeated before we saw what she would have looked like, when she got out. And I know there was enough time for her to fully change.”

Sawyer said, with her electrolarynx choker, “Mores the pity. Though, I doubt the peacekeepers took anyone out, until they were fully changed. If they did, they would likely stick them back in, when they realized that they would get sick if they stayed only partly changed.”

Revy stated, “Sawyer is right. It is likely the peacekeepers got to her. Considering all our lifespans, we will likely see Bao again. Whether she likes it, or not.”

The three women then heard a man, from the front of the bar, yell, “Revy! We got business to discussion!”

The three women turned and saw Bob, Ed, and B.

Revy smirked, as she said, “Well, look who decided not to run.”

Shenhua commented, “I never thought I would see that day, that he would actually come after us.”

Sawyer said, “And it was turning into such a good night.”

Bob stated, “Revy, I challenge to a duel.”

Revy replied, “Huh?”

Bob repeated himself, “I challenge you. To a fight. One on one.”

Revy inquired, “What are the stakes?”

Bob stated, “No tricks. I win. You leave us alone. And I mean all three of us.”

Revy smirked, “And if I win, you let me change you into a woman, and pop your cheery.”

Bob was quiet for several seconds

Revy gloated, “What? Are the stakes too high? Thinking of backing out now, like a chicken?”

Bob replied, “Unlike you, Revy, I take a few moments to think on possible, life altering decisions.”

Shenhua turned to Revy, as she said, “Not everyone just leaps into high stakes bet, Revy.”

Sawyer pointed out, “He has not said, no, yet. Don't push him into backing down.”

Revy looked at both of them, as she said, “Okay.”

Bob leaned towards Ed, as Ed whispered, into his ear, “Don't lose. But, if you do, I will be with you.”

Bob softly replied back, in her ear, “Thank you. And let's see if we can work this deal a little better.”

From across the room, Sawyer stated, “We can hear you. Remember. Enhanced hearing.”

Shenhua said, “Yea. Nice try, though.”

Bob turned his attention to the three women across the room. He inquired, “I was just being polite to Ed. Revy are you will to negotiate?”

Revy replied, “Sure. I would like to hear what you have to offer. Rock mentioned to me, that you both almost came to a compromise, before she even got me involved.”

Bob stated, “That is true. Though, negotiations fell through. But first. Before we get to negotiations. I have three questions for you, Revy.”

Revy questioned, “Okay. What are they?”

Bob asked, “If I lose, is it just you that I am having sex with? Or, all three of you?”

Revy looked over at Shenhua and Sawyer.

Shenhua said, “It is your call.”

Sawyer pointed out, “Akira was never really the same way, after that foursome we had with her.”

Revy looked back at Bob, as she answered, “I don't think your sanity could handle all three of us at once. So, it will just be me, and a whole lot of fun toys.”

Bob inquired, “Can Ed join us? I learned that it is not cheating, if the couple are doing it together with a third party.”

B looked at Bob, as she flatly stated, “Don't get any ideas, Bob.”

The other for women laughed for a couple of seconds, as Bob replied, “I wasn't thinking of you, B. I respect you too much, to be that forward about the matter, with you. Besides, that would make me a hypocrite.”

Ed looked at Revy, as she stated, “That is why, Bob, is my boyfriend.”

Revy shrugged, as she looked at Ed. She replied, “Okay.” She then turned to Bob, as she complimented, “I like your thinking, Bob. I would like to know where you learned that from?”

Bob offered, “I accidentally jumped to a plague world, where, two decades ago, a virus had infected all humanity with a gender bending ability, like Ranma has. Cold water turns those born at female, to male. Cold water turns those born male to female. Hot water reverses the changes, for both genders. Call off the hunt, and I will tell you all about it. Though, if you are wondering, my odd genetic code made me immune to the disease.”

Revy admitted, “Tempting. Highly tempting. But, no. What is your third question?”

Bob simply asked, “Then what?”

Revy questioned, “What do you mean?”

Bob clarified, “After we sleep together. Are you still coming after us? Are you leaving us alone? Are you going to try to brainwash me into a bad girl like you?”

Shenhua commented, “We decided against the brainwashing.”

Sawyer stated, “Akira, Ranma, and Natsuru came to visit with us. We decided it was wiser not to push our luck.”

Bob thought, 'I owe those three, big time.'

Revy stated, “Well, I guess I would just leave you alone. Rock has called off her hunt. So, it is just a matter of personal honor with me.”

Bob thought, 'Like Ryoga Habiki.' He asked, “Like Ranma's friend, Ryoga?”

It took a few seconds for Revy to recall the name. When she did, she blurted out, “Oh... I am not that serious, when it comes to personal honor. You beat me honestly, and I will accept my defeat.”

Bob replied, “Thank you.”

Revy inquired, “So, are you in? Because taking your virginity would be the capper for this evening.”

Bob said, “Okay. I am in. We fight, until one of us verbally yields, is knocked out, or killed.”

Revy stated, “Works for me. We will walk outside, and fight each other there. But first...” She turned to B, as she inquired, “Who is this wonderful brunette, with you and Ed? We didn't want to say anything while the others were around, but damn Boris, is that you?”

B answered, “Yes. And it is, B, now.”

Revy replied, “Whatever you want to go by, B.”

Sawyer said, with her electrolarynx choker, “B, I knew from the omake that you were originally a pretty boy, but to see a taste of that in person is something else.”

Shenhua stated, “I know. I am so happy to be bi-sexual. Still, get some bindings for her chest, and it would be pretty boy express.”

B just frowned at Shenhua.

Sawyer responded, “Forget that. Just get some instant spring of drown man. Then, we would have a real pretty boy.”

Shenhua agreed, “Good idea.”

Bob stated, “That is doubtful. I went to the future and saw Boris healthy and young, as a guy. He looked like the old Boris we all know, except the scars and the age. But, still stocky as ever. And I am guessing that is from using instant spring of drowned man packets.”

B turned to Bob. She smiled, as she said, “Really? That is nice to know.”

Bob turned to B, as he commented, “I guess the magic does have a sense of humor. I will look into getting you some packets, later.”

Boris replied, “Thanks.”

Revy snapped her the fingers on her right hand. Everyone's turned their attention towards her. She said, in disappointment, “I guess a girl cannot have everything.”

Revy started walking toward the front of the bar, to left side, and around B, Bob, and Ed. She stated, “Okay. Let's do this, Bob. The night is young. And there is so much I have planned for us.”

As Revy walked passed Bob, Bob turned and joined her in walking out the door. He responded, “Never count your chickens before the hatch.” Bob then started walking to his right side, away from Revy.

As the two adults continued to walk, B, Ed Shenhua, and Sawyer, turned to look at them.

While they made Revy and Bob made their way to the street, Revy smirked, as she said, “I am a city girl. I never dealt with chickens.”

Bob replied, “Well, the only time I dealt with chickens was at my uncle's farm. Nice guy. You would like him. He doesn't take shit from anyone.”

Revy laughed. She then said, “I like him already.”

Meanwhile, Shenhua and Sawyer walked over to where Ed and B were standing. All four women were planning to watch from just inside the bar, right by the sidewalk.

By then, Revy and Bob had reached the street.

Bob walked to the right side of the street, from the front of the bar. Revy walked to the left side of the street, from the bar.

The streetlights allowed them both to see each other clearly, as the night sky cast over, with clouds.

They both stood in the center lane, facing each other, while fifty feet away.

Revy lips curled into a wicked grin, as she stated, “Draw mister.”

Bob quipped, “Ladies first.”

Revy replied, “I though you would never ask.”

She quickly drew her pistols, both of which had bullets chambered in them from the previous battle. She fired them at Bob, as she rushed at him.

In response, Bob swiftly rolled to right his side, as he drew his revolver.

As Bob's feet touch the ground, he turned to his right, and ran towards the building across from the bar.

Bob fired three shoots into the large window in front of him. He then used his coat and hat to protect himself, as he jumped through the window, and into the dark building.

By then, Revy had caught up to where Bob was standing, as the beginning of their fight.

She looked over at the broken when Bob had just jumped into. She cursed, “Damn it. I thought he said no tricks.”

Revy heard B yell, “My fault! I told him to take you in a cat and mouse fight.”

Revy turned to her.

B loudly stated, “Remember! Enhanced senses! Besides, you still the advantage with you enhanced nightvision and hearing. This just makes it more interesting.”

Revy grinned wickedly at B, as she agreed, “You're right.”

Revy turned around, to face to the broken window. She ran towards the broken hole in window, and jumped through it, with her landing on the bottoms of her boots.

Revy then slowly looked around the dark room.

There were several chairs and desks, along with a few filing cabinets and tables, in the room. But otherwise, the room was completely open.

Along with the furniture, there was eight feet between the wall and the start of the rows of furniture.

Though, Revy did not see Bob anywhere.

Revy thought, 'Well, Bob knows how to pick them. There are a lot of places in here, quickly to get to cover, and hide from me. And this is a wonderfully easy place to set a trap in.'

'If I start walking into the desks to find him, he could popped up anywhere, and shoot. I don't think he is going for the kill. He just likes to know where I am not. But, still, it is best to be careful in this situation.'

'And this man learns from his mistakes. He knows about my enhanced senses. He knows I will hear him if he moves. So, this is going to become a more clever game of cat and mouse. Than, I am use too. Though, I have more experience with this game, than he does. I will just move along the wall, and find cover there.'

Revy quickly walked along the wall to her left, until she was to the other side of the building.

She knelt down in front of a wooden desk, with her weapons still drawn, and her back to a large window to the outside street, facing the bar.

The duel became a waiting game.

(_)

A few minutes later, after nothing happened, not even a sound, Revy was becoming impatient.

Revy thought, 'Let's see if I can get him to come out.”

Revy yelled, “You know, Bob! The last guy that tried to used a revolver against a Roanapur bad girl, wound up dead! Don't make the same mistake as him!”

Behind his cover, near the middle of the room, Bob thought, 'Yea. But, Russell did not know when to shut up. Still, Revy, I know you are just trying to get me to move, so you can locate me with your enhanced hearing. But, I cannot seem to figure out where you are, by just your voice.'

'Yes, Boris... B was right. You really are arrogant, Revy. And you are also showing your impatience, by talking. I can use that against you. Though, your hearing is the problem here. How do I counter that?... Revy. Your hearing maybe sharp, from the super-soldier serum, but this gunfire has got to have slightly deafened your hearing, a little. You hearing likely, fully returns, later. Thanks to that serum.'

'But, that is later. Not now. All I got to do is getting you to fire you gun some more, and I can find you, while you temporally deafen yourself.'

Bob looked at an office stabler on top of the desk beside him. He picked it up, as he thought, 'Two birds. One stone.'

He then threw it across the right side of the room.

Just as it hit the ground, Bob heard Revy popped up, and shoot her pistols, four times each, before she bent down, again.

Though, by firing her weapons, Bob able to locate Revy.

Bob smiled, as he thought, 'Found you, Revy. You are near the front, left side of the building. And with the gunshots you fired, your hearing, right now, is likely worse than mine. I can now quietly move around, and ambush you. But, let us not waste any time.'

Bob quickly stood up, and he softly moved around the room, to the very left wall, as he circled around in the dark, towards Revy.

Less than half a minute later, Revy heard a gun hammer cock, a few feet behind her head.

Revy turned around to see Bob standing there, about six feet between them, with him using his right hand to point his revolver at her forehead.

Bob ordered, “It's over, Revy. Drop the guns.”

Revy gently set her guns down on the floor, as she demanded, “How?”

Bob pointed out, “Gunfire temporally deafens a person's hearing. And gives away one's location.”

Revy admitted, “Of course. Though, I thought you said no tricks?”

Bob pointed out, “You are a gun expert. You should know this, by now.”

Revy grumbled, “You're right.”

Revy then stood up.

Bob asked, “Do you yield, Revy?”

Revy smirked, as she swiftly did a jump towards Bob. While the in the air, she turned her back clockwise. As he feet landed on the ground, she face Bob's left side, to feet from Bob.

A second after Revy landed, before Bob could react, she used her left foot to kick Bob's revolver from his right hand, and away from Bob, to Bob's right side.

The pistol landed on the ground, away from them, without going off.

Revy commented, “Enhanced reflexes. Remember? And Chang taught me that move.”

Bob turned to Revy, as he said, “Yea. Chang really is into mixing martial arts and gun play.”

Revy stated, “True.”

Bob threw a punch with his right fist at Revy' head.

Revy swiftly stepped to her right side, to the outside of Bob's strike, as she gripped his right forearm. And she used her grip on his right forearm to pull him forward, as she move around behind him.

As Bob lost his balance for only a second, Revy let go of him.

A second later, she behind him.

Revy jumped up, as she put her right forearm around the front of Bob's throat, under his chin. Revy then put her left hand over Bob's left shoulder, so she could grab her right forearm with her left hand, putting Bob in a headlock.

As Bob struggled, with Revy hanging off his back, he moved to where both he and Revy faced the large, outside window in front of them.

Bob fought to get out of the headlock that Revy had on him, by using his hands to grip Revy's left hand, with his left hand gripping right below her left elbow, and his right hand gripping her right wrist, which she used to hold her left forearm.

Revy smiled, as she gloated, “Give it up already, Bob. I am stronger, faster, and tougher than you are. I promise you will like being a woman. And after the night I have planned for us, it will be memorable, and pleasurable.”

Revy then noticed that Bob stop moving, as he relaxed his body.

Revy continued to grin, as she thought, 'He finally is starting to come around.'

Revy then noticed the look in Bob's face, that was the reflect in the window, in front of them.

Bob had a slasher smile that nearly went all the way up to his eyes.

Revy thought, 'Ah oh.'

Bob said, in a cold, dangerous tone of voice, “Revy, there is something I just realized about you. While your skills with firearms are without question. You are a professional level gunfighter. In hand to hand combat, you rely solely on your brute strength and toughness. And those two things usually see you through.”

“On the other hand, I have been trained by the best, in hand to hand combat. And for the most part, my training dealt fighting with skill, over brute strength. I have been in tougher headlocks, by Boris, let alone Zangief, that I have broken through. Now, I will show you what they have taught me.”

Bob released Revy's left arm, from his left hand, He then used his left elbow, to hit Revy behind him, in a left kidney jab.

The pain caused Revy to left go of her arm hold on Bob's neck.

Along with Bob still using his right hand to hold Revy's right wrist. He quickly reached over with his left hand, to grip Revy's right wrist. He then used both hand hands to pull Revy over his right shoulder, and throw her through the window.

(_)

A minute ago, across the street, Shenhua, Sawyer, Ed, and B, stood beside each other, just inside the opening of the alcove of destroyed bar. All four women were facing towards the three story building, on the other side of the street, with Revy and Bob were having their duel inside the building.

During their waiting, for something to happen, Sawyer had retrieved her chainsaw, and returned to the group. And Sawyer presently had her chainsaw strapped behind her back.

It has been ten minutes since they had seen the two run through the hole, made by Bob shooting out a window. And into the dark building across the street. And it has been about three minutes since they heard any sounds of gunfire.

To break the monotony, Shenhua turned to B, as she asked, “So, how has being a woman been for you, so far... B?”

B looked over at Shenhua, as she answered, “I only just woke up, a few hours ago. The only minor concern, I have had, since then, was that it took me a few seconds to figure out the muscles responses to pee, while sitting down, and minor cleanup, afterward.”

Shenhua shrugged, in response.

Sawyer overheard Shenhua and B's conversation. She thought, 'I think it is best that we change the conversation.' She inquired, electrolarynx choker, that was around her neck, “Do you think they will killed each other?”

B turned to Sawyer, as she replied, “No. Both of them are too good for that. I actually trained Bob in how to use a gun. And how to survive and win a gunfight. Still, it is going to be close.”

Ed complained, “The one problem with witnessing actions scenes in real life, is you rarely get to see the good parts between the two fighters.”

Sawyer looked over at Ed, as she agreed, “Ed, you have that right.”

Ed looked at Sawyer, as she said, “Thank you.”

The four continued to to keep an eye across the street, as they looked at each other.

Suddenly, the four women saw, from the building across the street, as Revy being thrown out of another window, over the sidewalk, and she landed onto the street.

The four women turned their full attention back to Revy. And they saw that Revy did not appear to be injured.

Then, the four women saw Bob walked out of that same broken window, towards Revy.

Sawyer asked, “Is Bob smiling?”

Ed grinned, as she replied, “Yes. And what a wicked grin.”

On the other side of the street, Revy swiftly jumped up, and rushed at Bob, as she threw a punch with her right first, aimed at Bob's jaw.

Bob sidestepped her fist, by turning into the blow, allowing him to plant a solid underhanded blow to Revy's stomach, which knocked the wind out of Revy.

This distracted Revy.

Bob quickly followed his punch, with a sideways blow, with his right fist, to Revy's jaw, which was so powerful that it cause her to do a half spin, clockwise around, as she landed face first onto the street.

B cracked a grin, as she said, “That's my boy.”

(_)

Across the street, Bob's latest blow left Revy was left slightly dazed, as she laid on her stomach.

Bob quickly used this to his advantage, as he walked over to Revy. Bob placed both his feet on the ground, beside the left side of Revy's lower back, waist, and thighs. With his feet facing the Revy's left side.

Bob bent down with his right knee, as he gently placed his left lower leg on Revy's lower back, at a perpendicular angle to her body.

Bob then moved his right lower leg against Revy's thighs, at a perpendicular angle.

Next, Bob turned to his left, as he leaned down. He used his left hand to grab her left wrist, and his right hand to grab her right wrist.

After which, Bob put Revy's arms in arm-locks behind her back.

And Bob did his best to keep Revy from moving.

(_)

Across the street, the four women then realized that Bob had completely immobilized Revy.

Shenhua and Sawyer watched with surprise, as Sawyer said, “I don't believe it. He beat her.”

Shenhua collected herself, as she asked, “But, now will she admit to her defeat?”

(_)

On street, Bob felt Revy start to struggle against the lock he had on both her arms, and her legs.

Bob calmly said, “Yield, Revy. This body-lock is designed to hold a person, no matter how strong they are. Zangief, likely the best wrestler of his generation, personally taught me this body-lock.”

“And don't feel bad about being unable to get out of his lock. Humans lack the pectoral muscle to get out of this arm-lock part of this move. Strangely, bulls have that muscle.”

“Though, if you keep struggling with your legs, I am going to have to hurt you by tightening these arm-locks. I don't want to do that. I am not a sadist. And sadly, I know being held down by a man brings a lot of unpleasant memories to you. So, please yield. So, I can let go of you.”

Revy inquired, “What? No gloating, Bob?”

Bob responded, “No. I never wanted to be your enemy in the first place, Revy. I just want you to stop coming after us, with the intent of robbing me of my manhood, and raping me.”

Revy commented, “It is not rape?”

Bob questioned, with seriousness in his tone of voice, “What do you think it is, then?”

Revy quiet for a few seconds. She then admitted, “Okay. I can see it that way... I guess you would be a little bothered over it.”

Bob sternly said, “I am more than a little bothered. I have had nightmares over the matter. I know enough about you, Revy, to realize that you are not bluffing. And if you did that, you would be no better than that cop that raped you. Actually, you would be worse, because you would have your friends join in on the violation.”

Revy when silent for several seconds. And no one else said a word, as Revy thought about what Bob had just said.

Though, Bob did not show it on the outside, he thought, with fear, 'Oh crap. Did I just trigger her Whitman fever?'

Revy softly stated, “I yield. You're right. What I intended to do to you is way out of line. Now, let me go.”

Bob let go of her wrists, while he softly moved off her back and legs, and onto the ground. He then stood up.

After Bob got off of Revy, Revy used her hands to get up from her stomach. She then make it into an upright crouching position, with both her feet.

Revy then saw Bob offered her a hand up, with his right hand.

Revy took Bob's right hand with both her hands.

After she was fully to her feet, she let go of Bob's right hand.

Revy and Bob then looked over at their friends. And they could see the four women from the bar walking towards them.

A few seconds later, as the four women reached them, and they came to a stop, Shenhua said, “Bob, I cannot believe you beat, Revy.”

Bob turned to Shenhua, while he pointed at right thumb at Revy, as he stated, “During the fight, I realized Revy here, has only a little, or no formal training in hand to hand combat. Once, I got her guns away from her, and she relied on skill over strength, it was not that hard to get her into a body-lock.”

B complimented, “Well played.”

Bob turned back to Revy, as he stated, “No hard feelings. I just don't want you hounding Ed and I.”

Revy replied, “None taken. And Bob, you are now a badass, almost on par with us.”

Bob thought, 'Almost!? Oh hell, it isn't worth arguing over. At least I know have her respect.'

Bob replied, “Thank you, Revy. Now, are you going to stop coming after us? No just me. But, Ed and B, as well.”

Revy answered, “Yes. You three are free to go.”

Bob also saw Shenhua and Sawyer nodded in agreement.

Shenhua turned to Sawyer, as she said, “Back to the endless vacation on our yacht.”

Sawyer looked over at Shenhua. She gave Shenhua a lopsided grin, as she replied, “Yes.”

Bob thought, 'So, that is what those two have been up to. Still, I want to do one more thing, to make sure we all leave on the right foot.' Bob offered, “Now, please give me a minute. I will go get our guns.”

Revy replied, “Sure. And thanks.”

Bob then walked back into the window he had broken, when he threw Revy to the outside.

A minute later, the five women, standing on the street, saw Bob walked out of the building.

As Bob approached them, they saw that he had his revolved holstered on his gunbelt, and he was holding Revy's two semi-automatic pistols. One in each hand. He held the weapons by their barrels, with the safeties on the pistols turned on.

Bob came to a stop in front of Revy. He held out his pistols, for her.

While Revy took her pistols, she noticed that her, the ammo magazines were outside her pistol.

Bob said, “The chambers are empty.” He thought, 'At this point, I am not going to take any chances. Still, I need to give what is hers.'

Bob then his right hand to reach into a pocket and pulled out the two loaded ammo magazines for the pistols. He handed the magazines to Revy.

Revy moved her pistols around her hands, so both pistols were in her right hand. She then took the magazines where with her left hand.

Revy thought, with annoyance, “Of course, they are. If I was were to try anything, I would have to first put a magazine into one of my cutlasses, and then draw back the slide. That would give you plenty of time to react, Bob. You are a fast draw, yourself. I saw how quickly you killed the Punisher. Still, you beat me fair and square. And I respect that from you. No feathers and mud this time. Still...'

Revy looked over at Bob, as she grumbled, “You don't trust me?”

Revy then put a magazine into each of her pistols, and holstered them in her shoulder holsters, without loading a round into either chamber of her pistols.

Bob noticed this, as he thought, 'Good. She did not chamber a round. And she put her weapons away. Still, I do need to be honest on this matter And point out one of her more foolish actions in her past.' He pointed out, “Not really. You shot at future yourself, over a friendly fight.”

Revy responded, “I thought you had stolen our car, by the time that happened, in my fight?”

Bob answered, “I did. But, I heard the gunshot. It did not take a genius to figure out who fired the shoot, at whom.”

Revy conceded, “You got me there.”

Bob inquired, “How did you survive that gunshot? You rarely miss at that range, unless you intent to.”

Revy answered, “I caught the bullet.”

Bob replied, “I believe you.”

Revy commented, “Catching one bullet is now easy with me. Its the ones, after the first bullet, that are a problem.”

Bob chuckled. He thought, with amusement, 'She is more dangerous than I thought. And I still defeated her.'

'And after learning the details of how that fight ended, I now slightly regret that I missed seeing Revy catch that bullet, in person. But, it was still worth escape her, Shenhua, and Sawyer, at the time. And she said she can only catch on bullet at a time. Not multiple bullets. I guess even with the super-soldier serum, she has her limits. Though, I don't want to know how she learned that trick.'

Revy stated, “Well, this was fun, but motherhood calls. And my babies are waiting for me.”

Sawyer turned to B, Bob, and Ed, as she said, “It was fun.”

Shenhua looked at B, Bob, and Ed, as she offered, “If any of you want a fun time. Give us a call.”

Bob looked over at Ed, and he smiled. He then turned to Shenhua, as he said, “I already have a girlfriend that I love.”

Ed smiled, as she said, “And I love, Bob. So, no thanks.”

Shenhua turned to B, as she said, “B, I can show you all sorts of fun things about being a woman.”

B replied, “I prefer to take things slowly.” She thought, 'I will lose my virginity as a woman, on my own terms. And I am in no hurry to do so.'

Shenhua shrugged, as she replied, “Have it your way.”

Revy stated, “Shenhua, Sawyer, come on. I am sure Lotton is waiting for us.”

Shenhua stated, “How long are we going to be gone from their point of view?”

Revy stated, “A week since I came to you two, in the first place, should be about right.”

Sawyer replied, “I agree.”

Shenhua commented, “That sounds correct.”

Revy pulled out her reality device, from her right pants pocket, as she said, “I will take us to your yacht first. Then, I will head home.”

Shenhua said, “Thanks.”

The Lagoon Trio stood close to each other, as Bob, B, and Ed back away from them. Though, Bob, B, and Ed, did not turn their backs on Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer.

As B, Ed, and Bob came to a stop, fifteen from the three women, they watched as the Lagoon trio disappeared from their view.

With the Lagoon trio gone, the three friends remained standing, as they turned to look at each other.

Bob said, “Ah. It is nice to be finally free of those three lunatics.”

Ed replied, “Ed fully agrees. And Ed wonders how Revy's kids will turn out?”

Bob pointed out, “Well, Rock, Benny, Dutch, and Janet are with them. So, I am sure they will be fine. And we may already have an answer to your question.”

Before Ed could reply, B asked, “So, where to now? Since, we are all free, and I got a new lease on life.”

Ed thought, 'We will talk about the other matter in a minute. B's question is just too juicy not to comment on.' She stated, “Well, how do you feel like going to a wedding?”

B's eyes went wide, as she inquired, “You guys didn't decide to get married while I was asleep?”

Bob stated, “No. And don't worry. We didn't do anything questionable, in the living room, while you were asleep.”

B replied, “I appreciate that.'”

Ed commented, “Our bedroom are another matter entirely.”

B could not help but laugh at Ed's comment, for a few seconds.

Though, Bob was happy that his beard hid his blush.

As B calmed down, Bob admitted, “That is true.”

B said, “I am just happy you two are happy, together.”

Bob replied, “Thank you.”

B inquired, “So, if is not about your wedding? Whose wedding are we talking about?”

Ed answered, “We are talking about Birdy and Nataru's wedding. Which we have all been invited too. And since we have a reality device. There was not need to rush. That is why we didn't tell you until after you were healthy again. And we were sure you were handling the change well.”

B replied, “Thank you. And I am doing fine, on that matter. Though, given it is a wedding. We are going to have to wear something nice.” She focused her attention on Ed, as she continued, “But, nothing to frilly. I will wear a dress, because it is a wedding. But, I will not wear a frilly dress.”

Ed playfully replied, “You are no fun, B...” Her lips curled into a mischievous grin, as she continued, “Well, For right now. You men turned women always start out as such prudes.” She grin turned lecherous, as she went onto say, “Until you have sex as a woman, and orgasm as a woman. Then, you tend to become some of the loosest women there are.”

B turned to Bob.

Bob turned to B, as he swiftly said, “I have no comment on the subject. As I said, it is your life.”

B thought, 'I don't blame you, Bob, for wanting to avoid this landmine.'

B looked at Ed and Bob, as she responded, “I plan to be the exception to the rule.”

Ed continued smiling at B, as she said, “Good luck.”

Bob thought, 'I better change the subject quickly, before one of them does something to the other, that both will regret. Lord help me, I am not looking forward to two months from now.'

Bob suggested, “Since those three are no longer after us. We can do something that I have been looking forward too, for a while now. After the wedding, we can head to visit Aspen, to see my family. And I want to introduce you to them, B.”

B commented, “That would be nice.”

Ed pointed out, “The proper question is, when do we meet them?”

B agreed, “Ed is right. You show up right after you left, there will be some serious questions they will ask you. You have grown, matured, and you now have a bushy beard. You are not that kid, they knew, anymore. You are an adult man, now. And you have shown that as well, tonight.”

Bob stated, “You are right. Though, I already factored that in, with the date I have mind to show up on my family's door step. Around a year and a half after I first left my home town. The same day as Nataru and Birdy's wedding. The exact date is two days before Christmas.”

Ed complimented, “I like that date.”

B agreed, “Yes. It would be a good Christmas present for your family. And that is long enough to grow a beard, and mature some.”

Bob commented, “Though, there is one minor problem. During my sole journey, I met some people that know me, from Aspen, they said it has been two years since they had seen me. Their time. They said that they had not seen me since Ed and I left my home town. But, I figure, as long as I tell my family, and Rico, to keep quiet about my return. I should be fine. And it can all fit, without a paradox.”

Ed responded, “That will work.”

B replied, “Yes. I don't see any serious problems. Those that knew you, were likely working for rumors about you. And rumors are notoriously inaccurate.”

Bob said, “Exactly. And at the wedding, I will give my family a call, to let them know I am coming to see them, that day. And I am bringing my friends with me.”

Ed commented, “Ed liked that plan.”

B stated, “I agree. And calling your family, in advance, is a good idea. So, they can be ready for all three of us coming their to visit your family.”

Ed thought, 'Now, to talk about the matter, that we previously got sidetracked on. And I just how to bring it up.' She commented, “Well, that is settled. Still, what a night.”

B agreed, “Yea, Bob that fight with Revy was impressive. I am proud to call you my student.”

Bob replied, “Thank you, B. I am glad to have you as a teacher.”

B smiled, as she said, “Thank you.”

Ed questioned, “And meeting those multiple versions of the others was interesting.”

B stated, “True. Meeting those past versions of those we know, was an interesting experience. All together. I though, after meeting myself, twice. From both past and future points of view, that I would be use to the concept. I clearly am not.”

Bob said, “It is not something a person can easily get use too.”

Ed commented, “And what about those eight teenagers with them? That red haired teenager commented on those two brothers were the future. She would only know that if she, and her friends, and I guess sister, from the future. She also called Rock's group, from the past, the past. And she called our group, the present.”

Bob replied, “I noticed that, too.”

B commented, “I believe she was called our various groups, past, present, and future. As the most simplest terms of the situation. Not, that we are the present, present. But, we are the present, compared to the other two groups.”

Ed said, “Ed agrees.”

Bob stated, “So, do I. Since everything seems to be tied together. For all of us. And it is not hard to put the pieces together. That redhead, and the other redhead, are sisters, and they are clearly Revy and Rock's kids. The the dark skinned teenager is Dutch's kid. And the tanned blonds are Benny and Janet's kids.”

B agreed, “That makes sense. But, their taste in weapons concerns me.”

Bob responded, “You noticed that to? Well, like that young redhead said, we will find out these answers, in the fullness of time.”

Ed inquired, “Ed wonders who the parents to the other three girls are?”

Bob smiled wickedly, as he pointed out, “That is simple. The hair colors. Think about.”

A few seconds later, the two women understood what Bob was hinting at. In response, Ed and B laughed, for a few seconds.

After B and Ed calm down, B stated, “On that matter. What about those two teenage boys? They were clearly brothers, whom had black hair, and tanned skin.”

A few seconds later, Ed and Bob realized what B was hinting at. Ed and Bob's eyes went wide, as they looked as each other.

B lightly chuckled at Ed and B's response to her comment.

Ed asked, “Bob doesn't think?”

Bob explained, “Well, when I travel to the future, it was during our future wedding. Though, I only interacted with future Revy. Away from the wedding. And if we do eventually get married. Children could someday be in our future. By the way, Ed, you will look lovely in your wedding dress.”

Ed grinned, as she chirped, “Thanks. Ed looks forward to the event.” She turned to B, as she inquired, “But, was B, the maid of honor? Or, the best man? Or both, with a reality device?”

Bob looked at B, as he answered, “B was the best man, with a spring of drown man packet. I did not see B, in her female form.”

B commented, “So, that is where you saw the future male, me? So, exactly how did I look?”

Bob replied, “You looked like you did a month ago, only younger, without the facial scars.”

B responded, “This great to hear that.” B looked over at Ed, as she smiled wickedly, “So, when should we expect some little ones?”

Ed looked over at B, as she answered, “We are still not having children for a while.” She turned to Bob, as she grinned mischievously. She continued, “Unless Bob wants to have them.”

B turned to Bob, as she teased, “All it would requires is a little electricity for you, and a packet of spring of drown man for Ed.”

Ed giggled at B's joke.

Bob looked at both of his close friends, as he replied, “Not happening.”

B shrugged, as she responded, “Oh well. Let's got get some clothing for the wedding. I can live with a simple evening gown, and basic, matching slippers.”

“Then, I suggest we go home. While, I am not tired. I am sure you two are tired. In the morning, after we get cleaned up, dressed, and have some breakfast, we will head over, a few hours before hand, to where Natsuru and Birdy's wedding is going to be held.

“Though, I am going in my casual clothing. I will bring my dress, shoes, and other clothing, in a small bag. This is so that when we can meet our friends in private, there. To reintroduce ourselves. They will know who I am, Boris. Their friend. And I now go by, B. And why I had my gender change, in the first place.”

“By wearing casual clothing, I hope my gender change is much of a shock to them. Then, I will change into my dress.”

Ed nodded, as she replied, “Great idea, B.”

Bob pulled his reality device, from the pocket he had the item in, as he stated, “That works for me. And I can get my tuxedo, from the condo, that way.”

B and Ed took a few steps closer to Bob.

Bob asked, “So, where do you two want to go shopping, for dresses, for the wedding?”

B said, “It depends. Is it a western? Or, oriental style wedding?”

Bob answered, “The card said, western style.”

B suggested, “Then, how about New York City.”

Bob stated, “Been there. Too cliche. Too crowded. Too expensive. And they have a no guns policy.”

B conceded, “Good point.”

Ed suggested, “How about we just return to the condo? It is near Miami of that reality. When we shopped for your clothing, B. We found they had a nice selection of clothing, and the shopping districts are not that bad a place. Also, the prices were reasonable.”

Bob complimented, “Good idea, Ed. I will send us to the afternoon, after we woke you, B. We will return that night. As far as anyone there is concerned, we will have been gone a day. So, is Miami okay with you, B?”

B replied, “Sure.”

A second later, Bob thought of Miami, in the alternate Earth, where their condo was located, the afternoon after they had awoken B, the previous evening. He held that thought, as he pressed the red button on the reality device, and the three friends vanished, as they jumped from one reality, to another reality.

(_)

Black Lagoon Reality. A week after Shenhua and Sawyer left, local time. It was sunset in the harbor of Tamsui District, New Taipei City, Taiwan, where Shenhua and Sawyer's yacht was moored to a pier.

Inside the living room, Lotton was sitting on the couch, watching satellite TV.

Lotton wore a white bra, silk panties, black pants, a white blouse, and black, flat sole slippers.

As she sat in the couch, she was drinking wine from a bottle, with her left hand

Just then, Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer teleported between her and the TV. And Lotton saw that all three women were looking at her.

Lotton realized she had been caught red-handed. She used her right hand to grab the remote to mute the TV. She then sat down the wine bottle and remote on a nearby table. Next, she stood up, as she faced the three other women.

Lotton said, “I am so sorry, Shenhua and Sawyer.”

Sawyer grin a genuine smile, as she responded, “Relax, Lotton. Things are going to change for the better for us.”

Lotton visibly relaxed.

Revy turned to Shenhua and Sawyer, as she stated, “I will see you girls later. And good luck.” She then walked a few feet away from every. When Revy saw she was away from everyone, she used her reality device to teleport away.

After Revy vanished, Sawyer and Shenhua turned to look at Lotton.

Shenhua calmly asked, “Have you had supper, Lotton?”

Lotton answered, “No.”

Shenhua inquired, “Where would you like to go?”

Lotton was left speechless, as for the first time in a long time, the two women she had known for so long, had asked her where she wanted to go.

Lotton asked, “Is there a decent western style steakhouse in this city?”

Shenhua smiled, as she answered, “Yes. I know of a few of those types of restaurants here, which should suit our needs.”

Lotton replied, “Then, pick which one you think is the best, and we will go there.”

Shenhua replied, “That will be fine.” She turned to Sawyer, as she inquired, “Is that alright with you, Sawyer?”

Sawyer said, “That sounds great to me. I could go for a steak.”

Sawyer and Shenhua then put away their weapons. Then, all three women when on a night on the town.

(_)

Black Lagoon Reality. Lagoon Island, an hour before sunset. Five minutes, local time, after dropping off Shenhua and Sawyer at this yacht in Taiwan.

Revy appeared in front of the front double-doors of the Lagoon Mansion. She pocketed her reality device. She then knocked on the door to her right side.

Less than a minute later, Rock opened the right side door.

Rock looked at Revy, as she smiled at her lover. She asked, “Revy, are you finally coming home?”

Revy returned Rock's smile, as she happily answered, “Yes. And for good. No more hunts for me.”

Rock replied, “That is nice. So, what happened with Bob?”

Revy offered, “How about I tell you inside, with the rest of the family?”

Rock agreed, “Sounds like a good idea to me.”

Revy walked into their home, with Rock gently shutting the door behind them.

And Revy rejoined her family, to help raise their children, together.

(_)

Bob's Reality. Aspen Colorado. Around a year and a half, local time, after Bob first left his home, to begin his adventures.

Two days later, after Bob's victorious fight with Revy, from Bob, Ed, and B's pointed of view.

It is two days before Christmas, and the weather had already snowed in Aspen, Colorado for the winter season. The snow had stuck, turning the city into a winter wonderland.

It is the middle of the afternoon, on partly cloudy day.

Bob, B, and Ed had already rented hotel rooms, at a nice hotel in town. Bob paid for the room with money, from gold that he had sold through one of Zangief's connections.

Once they had checked in, and left their luggage at their suite, they had called a taxi to take the three of them to Bob's home.

Twenty minutes later, the reached their destination. Bob paid the taxi driver, and the three got out of the taxi, and closed the doors behind them.

The taxi drove away, as the three adults stood by the road, on the concrete pathway, that lead from the road, to the front door of Bob's family's home.

The three adults were all in winter clothing.

They walked up the concrete pathway, to Bob's family home

As they did so, Bob mentally reflected, 'I am finally going home. This is so nice. I have been waiting to do this for so long to see my mom, dad, sister, and brother.'

'Though, Nataru and Birdy's wedding was worth going to, before we came here. For a number of reasons. Including, calling my family, to let them know I am fine, and that I was coming home. And I am finally here.”

'Though, that wedding was fun. It was a western, Earth style wedding, including Birdy in a beautiful white wedding dress. The young Violin made for a cute flower girl. Natsuru, in his tuxedo, and Zangief, in his tuxedo, looked great. Zangief was even a good best man for Natsuru.'

'It was nice watching Birdy's father, Tsutomu's father, give Birdy away.'

'And we all found something to wear for the occasion before we came. B wore a very tasteful, and conservative evening dress. We got Ed to wear something decent, as a dress. And my tuxedo still fit me.'

'Though, Ranma, Akira, Natsuru got a chuckle from seeing B, and learning that she was Boris.

'Yet, given the dresses that Akira, Ranma, and Natsuru wore, as women, they had not right to say anything about what anyone else wore to Nataru and Birdy's wedding.'

'I did thank the Akira, Natsuru, and Ranma, for getting Rock off my back. Also, I informed them that I got Revy to stop coming after me. They requested that I tell them what I did. I said that I simply put her in body-lock, until she yielded. Everyone who knew Revy got a good laugh out of that.'

'But, I am happy that Zangief and Nataru did not seem bothered by B's change. We all talked to them in private, a few hours before the wedding. And explained the situation. And the reasons why B was changed, in the first place. And it helped that B came in casual clothing. Though, she changed in her evening gown, and matching slippers, before the wedding.'

'I have admire how Nataru, and Zangief reacted to seeing their friend, Boris, as a much younger, hotter woman. And after the situation was explained to them in private, they respected B's choice, given the alternative was death. Along with that, both of them are nice guys at heart. And they only complimented B on her new look, and dress. That, and the fact the two of them knew how dangerous B could be, when she wanted to.'

'Still, Zangief did agree to train B a little, later, after we finish visiting my family over the holidays.'

'And while Birdy was informed. We all agreed to keep everyone else at the wedding, from knowing who B was. It was not their business. And we did not want to risk ruining Nataru and Birdy's wedding, with gossip.'

'In addition, my call to my family, at the wedding went great. They said they would look for me, in a few hours. Reality devices are a wonderful thing to have. They are the ultimate travel device, in getting to where, when, and what reality, one wants to be, on time.'

'And the wedding cake was good.'

'All in all, it was a wonderful ceremony.'

'I will looked up Rico in tomorrow. And say hello to her.'

'Also, I will ask my family and Rico to keep quiet about my return. Which should be a problem. Other than that, we would be fine.'

The three adults came to a stop, six feet from the front door.

B and Ed stayed where they were at, as Bob walked to the front door. Bob knocked on the front door to his family home.

A few seconds later, the door opened, and Bob recognized his parents standing in front of him.

Bob's mother asked, “Bob?”

Bob's father inquired, “Son?”

Bob said, “Yes, Mom. It is me. Mom, Dad. I am home. I came. I saw. I conquered. I will tell you all about inside. But first, this is Ed. Whom you know. And here is my friend, B.”

Both his parents smiled, as they hugged Bob.

Bob returned their hug.

As they let go of each other, Bob's father said, “It is so good to see you, son.” Bob's dad then turned to Ed and B, as he offer, “Please, come inside, and warm yourselves. I look forward to meeting Bobby's friends.”

B said, “I looked for to it.”

Ed responded, “Thank you.”

All five of the adults then entered Bob's family home, with the door to the home being gently shut behind them.

They then had a wonderful Christmas vacation, for all those involved. In which Bob got to see his family again, while introducing them to friends.

And during the visit, B found that she was able to toleration Bob's two much younger siblings that she expected she would be able too.

And Bob even convinced his parents to let Rico come over for Christmas. Which Ed and B found to be nice.

The vacation lasted until a few days after New Year's day. When they finally had to say their goodbyes, and leave. Though, Bob stated he planned to visit often.

And with their issues resolved. Both, from no longer being hunted, and spending time with family, Bob, Ed, and B, could resume their travels of the multiverse, in a much more leisurely, and enjoyable ways.

To be continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

That was an interesting chapter to write.

As you can guess from the first part, in book two, chapter nine. The storyline of these specific chapters, go across the books.

And this chapter added more pieces to the puzzle. But, not all of the pieces. This anthology of insanity is mystery, after all. I cannot reveal everything at once.

Now, onto Revy.

Revy is a brawler. That is true. As such, anyone that actually get in close, and knows how to fight, could take.

It goes without question, that when Revy and Roberta fought, Roberta was holding back.

Keep in mind that Bob was trained by one of the best, Zangief, in putting people in body locks. And once Bob had his hands on Revy, though, no in that way, he was able to beat her.

And during the end of the fight, Bob even finally got through to Revy, on how what she was planning on doing to him was wrong. And bordered on what was done to her, as a teenager. And Bob's comments finally worked.

Finally, I liked the ending of this chapter. With Bob finally able to return to his family, to visit them. And for them to know that he is okay. And for them to meet his friends.

Until next time. Have fun.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two things have been

Two things have been bothering me about this story, with all of them jumping through time what was stopping Revy Shenhua, and Sawyer from accidently chasing Bob, Ed and B from a different time period.

Also what kept them from just going to a period back in time after they had lost them (say a day before they knew they would arrive) and setting a trap for them since they would then know where they were going to be.

A paradox.

They don't want to create a paradox. Which nearly happened in this chapter.

Besides, Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, are in the hunt for the challenge. They want to catch them, outright. And not use tricks to do so.