Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 3: Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse, Book 3: “The Student, The Hacker, and The Soldier.”

Chapter Fourteen: “Bounties and Bikinis.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

In the Cowboy Bebop Reality, it was June twenty-third, two thousand eighty-two, a Tuesday. Seven years after the Serenity crew were changed by the gender bending virus.

It was early evening, during sunset, on the red plains of Mars, along the edge of a small town, outside the walled city of Tharsis.

The sky was clear of clouds. And the temperature outside was warm, with a light breeze.

Bob, B, and Ed were slowly creeping towards the front of the abandoned home. They had parked their red, four door convertible car up the street, to allow them not to alert the person they believed was in the home. Their car's driver's seat was located on the right side.

The three adults were ten miles south of Tharsis city. And there was still enough sunlight, during sunset, for the adults to see with.

It was a small home, with only light on being seen from the front windows.

In the front yard, was a parked car, and several large red rocks, that could be used for cover.

Bob, B, and Ed, were wearing their usual clothing. Except, Ed was wearing pants with her t-shirt.

And given how dangerous the bounty they were after, was reported to be, all three adults were wearing body-armor on this chests and stomachs.

Bob has also long since replaced Mal's brown long coat, with his own brown long coat, to hide his gunbelt, and revolver.

Currently, Bob had his loaded three fifty-seven magnum, six shot, revolver in his right hand.

B stood beside him. B had her semi-automatic draw in her right hand, with a bullet loaded in the chamber of the weapon.

Behind them was Ed.

Ed tagged along because of how big the bounty was, and how dangerous the bounty was.

The three adults had already been over the plan. And the did not need to talk, as they moved in position.

As Bob and B quietly approached the front door of the home, Ed took cover behind the parked car, with a loaded shotgun in hand.

Ed had agreed with Bob and B, given who they were after would likely require all three of them to take down, without any of them getting seriously hurt.

While Ed preferred not to use firearms, B did teach her how use to properly use various types of firearms, years ago. With B, Bob, and Ed, herself, learning that she was actually a good shot with those weapons.

And when Ed needed to use a firearm, she preferred a short barrel, twelve gauge shotgun, that held four rounds in the tube, and one in the chamber. She choose this weapon because it also made for a nice size club for her, if she round out of ammo, and needed one.

Ed's shotgun was loaded with slugs, and even B stated that she was a skilled shot with the weapon.

As Bob and B crept up to the front door, Bob thought, ' This whole bounty started a day ago, when we saw a large bounty being shown on Bigshot.'

'The reported bounty was on a man named, Carlos. We took the bounty was for three reasons. The amount of money on the bounty. The fact he was reported to be on Mars. And Carlos is the scum of Mars.'

'This Carlos is the worst of the worst. He was a liar, a cheat, a thief, a multiple murderer, and a rapist. And he was an equal opportunity rapist.'

'Carlos is reported to have one time, after a heist and getaway, betrayed his male partner, tied him up, tortured him, raped him, and left him for dead, while Carlos stole the loot, and ran.'

'The partner did make it to help, and he survived. While he was arrested, he got medical treatment, he was more than willing to cut a deal, and tell the police everything he knew about Carlos, to take the bastard down.'

'The problem was that Carlos is also very intelligent, and very, very violent. Also, for the bounty to be cashed, Carlos has to be brought in alive. Though, the bounty never said how alive. Brain dead and breathing would probably be accepted as being alive.'

'There is one other problem. Another reason the bounty was so high on him was that Bigshot cast stated that he has stolen some dangerous technology, a few days ago. The Bigshot cast would not say what type of technology. They only said it was dangerous.'

'Talk about a big question mark on this mission.'

'Anyway, Ed got a lead on his location. Ed could not find out what he stole, but thanks to her, we know where he is.'

'We would have liked to have brought in Faye and Jet on the Bebop, which Ed had got back into staying in touch with. Or, the Serenity crew, into the bounty. It was worth splitting the bounty for the help on this one.'

'Unfortunately, both the Bebop and the Serenity were busy with their own bounties, off world, and Carlos needed to be taken down now.'

By then, Bob and B had made it to the front door.

Bob thought, 'Now, let's see if we can do this.'

Bob stood behind the front wall, beside the door, while B, a trained military veteran, was the one whom would open the door, and go in first.

B and Bob looked at each other, as they held their guns pointed downward.

They nodded towards each other, then both turned to the door.

B carefully, and quietly, checked the door, to find it unlocked.

B slowly turned the knob, and then pushed of the door. As she stepped into the room, she held her gun in front of herself.

B loudly ordered, “Down, on the ground, Carlos!”

A second later, Bob watched, as a bolt of electricity sent B backwards, and onto the red soil outside. B landed, ten feet away, on her back, on the flat, red Martian soil, away from any rocks.

To B's credit, she still had her pistol in hand, with the weapon unfired, and her right trigger finger resting on the trigger guard.

Bob thought, in fear, 'Oh crap! Electricity! Why did it have to be electricity?!'

Even though Bob felt intense fear, he immediately pushed through his fear, as he was morn concerned with his friend's welfare. Bob asked, “B, are you alright?!”

B groaned, “Yea. Just watch yourself. I am guessing the technology the man stole was an electrical weapon. He has some sort of strange gloves that he used to hit me with the electrical shock. I'll live. But, I am sore.'

From inside the front doorway, a man yelled, in english, “Quite right! And I have just been itching to test out my new toys on some people!”

Bob was still in fear, as Carlos walked out in front of him, all three bounty hunters could see the gloves. The gloves had wires running along the outside of the top of them, with electricity arcing between the wires.

Fortunately, B was still fully aware of the situation. She quickly sat up. She then she brought up her semi-automatic pistol, and fired three shots between Carlos' eyes.

Unfortunately, some sort of electrically created forcefield caused the bullets to flatted against, an inch of Carlos' face, and drop to the porch. B and Bob could see no sign that Carlos was injured from B's gunshots.

Meanwhile, Ed was behind the parked car, that was in the front yard. She could see that Bob and B were in trouble.

Ed quickly took aim, and fired a few well places shots at Carlos' chest.

But, the slugs also flatten again the forcefield, and dropped to the porch. With Carlos left unharmed. Though, Ed's shots did get Carlos' attention.

Carlos just smirked, as he turned to Ed, and pointed his gloves at her, and the car in front of her.

Ed immediately ran from the car, and dive behind, a large, nearby red rock, just in time to be protected herself from the car, as its fuel tank exploded from the electrical attack thrown by Carlos.

Carlos laughed at the destruction he was creating.

Though, at that moment, Carlos' head was turned away from Bob.

Bob thought, 'Screw the bounty! We got to take this guy down now, before he kills us.'

Bob worked through the fear enough to fire a few bullets, with his revolver, at the back of Carlos' head, but the forcefield was all around Carlos, protected him.

Bob mentally realized, 'I am guessing the that forcefield cannot stop objects much larger than bullets... I am going to hate myself, in the morning, for doing this. But, if I don't do this, we are all dead!'

Bob swiftly holstered his gun. He then rush at Carlos, from behind.

The large mass of Bob's body allowed Bob to push through the forcefield, and make contact with Carlos.

Bob felt the electricity grounding through him. The electricity was enough to feel, but not enough to prevent his muscle control, let alone knock him back.

As Bob worked through the shocks he was constantly feeling, he quickly put his right forearm around the front of Carlos' throat.

Bob then put his left hand above Carlos' left shoulder, to grip his right wrist, and put Carlos in a headlock, in the form of a sleeper hold.

As Bob did this, he thought, through the pain, 'I wonder if this was how Vader felt at the end of Return of the Jedi, when he picked up Palpatine, and he was shocked constantly with electricity?... I hope I have better luck, with my health, than Vader did, afterward.'

Within seconds, Carlos passed out, and slumped down.

Bob quickly released the sleeper hold, before it turned fatal. Bob was still being slightly shocked, as he swiftly looked at the gloves and he noticed the off switches for them on the top of the wrists.

Bob quickly turned off the electricity to the gloves, freeing himself from the shocks. Next, he then removed the gloves, and through them to his left side, and onto the red ground.

Bob pulled out a set of cuffs from his coat. He then cuffed Carlos' wrists behind his back.

Meanwhile, B, and Ed, whom had popped up her head from the large rock she was behind, watched Bob put Carlos in a headlock.

They could hardly believe what they had just seen Bob do, with their own eyes.

Ed thought, with concern, 'Oh no...'

B inquired, “Bob, are you okay?”

None of them wanted to broach the subject all three of them were thinking about.

Bob turned to B, as he answered, in a direct manner, “I am fine... For right now. B come get these gloves. And Ed, go get the car.”

Both women were silent, as B got up and walked over to pick up the gloves, with her left hand, while she used her right hand, to train her pistol on Carlos.

Meanwhile, Ed held her shotgun, with it pointed at the ground, as she got up, and walked to their red convertible car, which was parked about a hundred feet from the home, on the side of the street.

A few minutes later, Ed drove their convertible car up to them. With the top and windows down.

B helped haul a now semi-conscious Carlos into the back of their convertible, on the left side of the car. B then got into the front passenger seat, to Ed's left side. Bob sat in the backseat, behind Ed, to watch Carlos.

It was a very quiet, ten minute trip to the nearby police station, in the small town.

They soon dropped off Carlos, and the gloves off, with the police. They then collected their bounty, and left for home.

And it was another much more quieter, one hour car trip to Bob and Ed's apartment.

When they got into their apartment, they said nothing. They just sat in the living room couch, and chairs, so they would watch TV, and take their minds off the matters at hand.

(_)

Later that night, at Ed and Bob's apartment, B decided to sleep over on the couch, in the living room.

Meanwhile, Ed and Bob's bedroom door was closed.

The lamp light, on the night stand, on the right side their bed was on, as they made love to each other, above their bedsheets.

Afterward, a nude Bob sat up, with his back to the headboard of their bed, while Ed, while also nude, laying on her back, over the right side of Bob's body, with her head on his hair chest.

They sat together, as they relax, in silence, for the next few minutes.

For the last minute, Bob had not been paying attention, as the top of Ed's hair had been brushing up against the bottom of his nose. Until he sneezed, “Achoo!”

From behind her back, Ed felt her lover's mass and shape suddenly change.

Ed was not surprised by her lover's sudden physical change.

Ed sadly thought, 'We both knew this was coming. I better not turn around. I need to let Bob have a few seconds to comes terms with the change.

Bob looked at the beard hairs that were now on the top of her chest, and Ed's head.

Bob used her right index and thumb fingers to picked up a couple of the facial hairs on the top of her chest. She held them up and look at the hairs.

Bob dropped the hairs, as used her right hand to feel her now smooth face. She thought, 'Well it happened. At least, everyone who I talked to, that has experienced this, was right. I didn't feel the change, and the change was quick.'

A few seconds later, Bob brought her arms around Ed's waist, to gently laid them on top of Ed's stomach.

Ed noticed that Bob's arms and hands were more slender, hairless, and feminine.

After a few more seconds of awkward silence, Ed said, “Latent no longer.”

Bob quietly said, in her new feminine voice, “Yes. I guess not.”

Ed commented, “Your new voice is nice, as well... Are you okay?

Bob slowly said, “Just still wrapping my head around the situation. I tried so hard to avoid this situation in the first place.”

Ed pointed out, in comforting tone of voice, “If you didn't do what you had to do, we would all likely be dead.”

Bob replied, “I know.”

Ed said, “Being a woman isn't the end of the world. And I am not just saying that because I am one.”

Bob responded, “I know.”

Ed commented, “Look at B. Hell, look at Jayne. If Jayne, of all people, can come to terms with changing genders, so can you.”

Bob admitted, “Yes. And after everything, I would be a hypocrite if I were to complain about this.”

Ed offered, “I will help you work through this, like I did with B. And you will be stronger for experience.”

Bob ever so slightly tightened her hug around Ed's belly, as she said, “I know. That is why I love you.”

Ed smiled.

Ed said, “Now, let us see what you look like.”

Ed moved away from Bob, with Bob gently letting go of Ed's waist. Ed then turned around to look at her new female lover's body.

A few seconds later, Ed complimented, “Bob. Honey. You are gorgeous. Hotter than I am.”

Bob replied, “Thank you. But, I would disagreed. In my eyes you are still hotter than me. No matter what I look like.”

Ed smile became warmer, as she suggested, “Thank you. Though, you have got to see yourself in the mirror.”

Bob agreed, “That is a good idea.”

Bob then moved off the bed, and she stood up, with her bear feet on the carpeted floor.

She walked over to the large wall mirror in their bedroom, that was set above their chest of drawers, that had their clothing in it.

Bob looked at her female form.

As Bob looked over at herself, she thought, 'Like some many other gender benders, I look like what I would have if I had been born of the opposite gender. In my case, I look like my own identical twin sister.'

'I am a few inches shorter. Though, I am slightly above the average high for women of my race. I am around B's height, thought both of us are taller than Ed.'

'I see that still have my same eye color and black hair. Thought, my hair is slightly longer. Also, the only hair on my body seems to be the hair on the top of my head, and the patch between my legs. Just as Akira, Ranma, and, Natsuru told me.'

'Also, my body is more slender, yet muscular. My beasts are a good size for my body. No to big. Not to small. I like them. And I am so much younger. I am probably in my mid... No, early twenties. Instead of the mid-forties that I am as male.'

'Looks like I am now in Akira's boat. When I grow too old, my body will lock as a woman. Still, I get a longer lifespan out of the deal. And I can still stay a guy, until then.'

'Though, I am going to get cards at the bar, when I try to drink in this form. I will ask Ed to make me a ID card for my female side. Maybe I will have Ed make the ID for this form state my real age. Just a joke.'

From behind her, Ed requested, “Please, don't change back just yet.”

Bob turned to Ed, as she inquired, “Why not?”

Ed grinned almost ear to ear, as she said, “Now, I get to show you how much fun it is to be a woman. But first, you need to relax. And let me work down there. Then, the fun begins after we get you wet down there.”

Bob raised an eyebrow, as she inquired, “So, you are that interested in my female form? I never thought you cared for women in that way.”

Ed smirked, “Only if it is you.”

Bob lightly laughed, as she slowly walked back to the Ed, whom was sitting on the edge of the bed that Bob was facing.

When Bob reached Ed, she sat down beside her on the bed.

Bob looked over at her, as she said, “Whatever you say, dear.”

Bob then leaned over and kissed Ed deeply on the lips.

Ed returned the kiss.

Several seconds later, they broke the kiss.

Ed requested, “Lay down, on the center of the bed, and slightly spread your legs.”

Bob moved to the middle of the bed, as she laid on her back, with her head hitting the middle pillow of their bed.

Ed leaned over Bob, from Bob's right side. She played her left hand, on the bed, by the right side of Bob's waist, as a way to balance herself. She then placed her right hand between Bob's legs. She stated, “This is going to hurt a little. I have to pop your cherry. Or, we will accidentally do it later, and risk ruining the mood. But, then it will be all pleasure. Are you ready?”

Bob said, “Yes.”

A second later, Bob felt a sharp pain down there. She thought, 'Ow... That stung. But, it wasn't that bad.'

Ed explained, “The soreness and pain will be gone in a few minutes. There will be a little blood, but nothing much. Nothing compared to what I deal with every month. And yes, I consider this change meaning that I have permission to talk to you about such things.”

Bob replied, “I was afraid of that.”

Ed commented, “Be happy you don't have to deal with it for another few decades. Of course, I am looking forward to that day, also. But, I will not torment you over it.”

Bob said, “You have to admit that I have been very understanding with you, and B, on such matters.”

Ed agreed, “Very true. Which is why I am not going to be make you go through with it just yet. Now, let's have some fun.”

Ed shift her position, so she was sitting on the bed, with her legs tucked under herself. This allow her to free up her left hand, as she lean over the top of Bob, and she started to massage Bob's left breast with her left hand. She then began rub Bob's groin with her right hand.

Bob felt the pleasure start to radiate from the areas of her body that Ed was working on. She happily commented, in a relaxed tone of voice, “Ah... That does feel good.”

Ed said, “I am glad you like it. Because it will only get better as the night goes on.”

Bob thought, 'Now, let's return the favor.' She then used her right hand to gently reach between the front of Ed's tucked in legs.

Ed realized what was happening. She parted her tucked legs, allowing Bob to use her right hand to mimic what Ed was doing to her groin, on Ed's groin.

Bob commented, “You are not the only one that can use their hands.”

Ed smiled, as she said, “That is what I like about you. You are a fast learner.” She then leaned down a kissed Bob on the lips.

The two lovers then enjoyed a night of pleasure, with each others company.

(_)

The next morning, Bob awoke on his bed, atop the bed covers, on the left side of the bed, with his head on a pillow. Also, the lamp light that had been on the previous night, was turned off.

The first thing Bob noticed was that he was a guy, again. Bob then recalled the previous evening events.

To Bob's surprised, he found those memories to be pleasant, for the intimacy they cause brought him and Ed emotionally closer.

Bob thought, 'I must have sneezed in my sleep. With all the beard hair that had fallen out, some of it must have irritated my nose and made me sneeze. Still, I am going to have to be careful about sneezing from now on. And colds are going to be a pain.'

When Bob turned over to his right side, and he noticed that Ed was gone. He then looked at the digital clock, on the nightstand by the bed, to his left side. The clock stated it was ten thirty-two AM.

Bob thought, 'Well this is a change. I sleep in, and Ed gets up. But, after last night, I can understand why Ed sometimes sleeps in. Multiple orgasms as a woman are nice. But, several in a row can take it out of someone. No wonder Ed sleeps in so often, after we make love on the previous night.'

It was then that Bob noticed there was an embarrassing stickiness between his legs, from when he was a she, and the loose beard hair was starting make him itch on his chest.

Bob thought, 'I need to get a shower. Also, I am going to have to clean the sheets later today, for several reasons.'

Bob got up, collected some fresh clothing, and walked through the door to the master bathroom, which by the bedroom that Bob and Ed shared.

As Bob turned on the shower to get warm, he looked over at his face in the bathroom mirror. He saw that his face was smooth, with no signs of facial hair.

Bob mentally whined, 'I miss my beard.' He then looked at the toilet, which had the seat as down, though the lid was up. Bob continued his thoughts, 'I am also going to have to learn to pee as a woman. To know how. Just in case. I am likely also going to need to know all about feminine hygiene, which I am sure Ed and B are just dying to want to teach me. Of course, living with a woman for most of two and a half decades, I already know most of what to expect... Now, to get cleaned up.'

Bob when to check the warmth of the water in the shower. He found that it was warm enough. He then stepped in and washed himself, with shampoo, bar soap, and water.

(_)

Twenty minutes later, Bob had showered, dried himself off, and dressed.

While Bob continued to button his shirt, he walked into the living room, to find that Ed and B were sitting on the couch, watching TV. Both were dress and ready to face the day.

B was dressed in a fresh spare set of clothing she kept over at their apartment, for those times she decided to sleep there. B also used the guest bathroom, when she stayed over.

As Bob approached them, Ed and B noticed his presence. B used the TV remote to mute the TV.

The two women then turned to greet Bob.

Ed smiled, as she said, “Good morning, lover.”

Bob came to a stop, as he turned to face the two women. He a replied, “Good morning, Ed.”

B asked, “So, Bob has was your time as a woman, last night?”

In response, Bob silently looked over at B.

B pointed out, “You were not exactly quiet, last night. I am not sure who screamed louder, as a woman, last night. You. Or, Ed.”

Ed and Bob both blushed.

Bob stated, “To answer your question. Doing it as a woman was as pleasurable as you both told me it would be.”

B smiled, as she said, “My first time as a woman was good too. And so, was my second, and third, and forth, and five, and six, in a row. I got to admit. Being a woman does have its perks.”

Bob thought, 'No argument there. Still, I plan to ease into the situation. Only Ed and B know what happen. And I hope to keep it that way. For at least the next five or six months. As I get use to my situation.'

Bob replied, “I can agree with you, on that.”

There was a knock at the door to exit of their apartment, which left to an interior hallway of the apartment complex of that level of the building. The door was located on the opposite side of the living room, form the kitchen.

Bob said, “I will get it.”

Bob looked into the peephole of the front door, and he nearly had a heart attack at he saw.

In the hallway, Bob saw Revy, Rock, Akira as a woman, River, and Daiyu standing there, in their usual clothing. And Bob noticed the women had their weapons with them. Though, none of them had their weapons in their hands.

Also, Bob saw that River's hair was back to being her natural brown color.

Revy knocked on the door, as she yelled, “Open up, Bob! We heard you just joined the club! And we want to see her! So, open up, or we will break the door down!”

Bob quick backed away from the door, in shock at what he saw.

Bob turned to Ed and B, as he questioned, “How do they find out so quickly? Who told them?”

In response, both women smiled at Bob.

Bob realized what had happened, as he thought, 'They told them!' He stated, “Traitors.”

B pointed out, “They were going to find out anyway.” She then used the remote to turn off the TV. Next, she set the remote down on the couch.

Bob asked, “Even so. Why did you have to contact them so soon?”

Ed said, “This way, we can control the situation.”

Bob stated, “Control, and those women, do not mix. You should have at least talked to me about this, first. We could have planned this. Worked out the catering. Organized the invite list.”

B and Ed dropped their grins, as they started to think about what Bob had just said.

Ed admitted, “You might be right. Still, you would have likely said, no. On tell them.”

Bob responded, “Yes, I would have said, no. At least for a few months. To give me time to get use to this situation.”

Ed halfheartedly replied, “Well, what is done, is done. I hope you can forgive us.”

Bob said, “I guess I can. It is not like there is anything I can do about it, now.”

Ed smiled.

B stated, “I am glad you are not angry with us.”

Bob then realized, as he inquired, “I am not angry with you two. Just annoyed. So, how long have you to been outside this reality, today?”

B answered, “About two hours. After this meeting, we will go with you to get something to eat. Then, we are going shopping for your new clothes, as a woman.”

Bob pointed out, “B, I went to bat with you, when you were first changed into a woman. I kept Ed from getting you any clothing that was too feminine, or frilly. You owe me the same favor.”

B responded, “Don't worry. I intend to return the favor. Still, we need to get some clothing for your female side. For those few times you will be a woman in public.”

Bob replied, “I doubt there will be many times that I will need to be out in public, as a woman. But, I can see your point. So, okay.”

Ed and B just smiled at Bob.

There was another knocked that door. From the other side of the door, they heard Revy yell, “Final warning, Bob!”

Bob thought, 'I don't think Revy was bluffing, when she said she would break down the door.'

While Bob button up the rest of his shirt, and then tucked his shirt into his pants, he stated, “Give me a few seconds.”

Bob then walked over to the front door and opened the it.

While Bob stood out of the way of the doorway, to allow the women into his home, he questioned, “I am surprised that some of you can stand to be in the same room with each other?”

Rock smirked, as she stated, “Oh. You mean the fact that Chang is here. We worked that out.”

Daiyu also smirked, as she commented, “We all agreed that we wanted to watch you squirm.”

Bob barked, “Hey! I never made fun, nor was I insulting to you about your gender change.”

Revy stated, “No. You were not. Which is why we want to watch you squirm, instead of make you moan.”

Except for Ed and B, the women in the room just laughed at Revy's joke, for a few seconds.

The women were inside the living room, by the time they calmed down.

Bob shut and locked the door, as he turned to River. He asked, “And why are you here, River?”

River turned to Bob, as she smiled. She replied, “I came here to keep everyone honest, and everything peacefully.”

Bob returned River's smile, as he said, “Really? Then, I believe I have misjudged you, River. I apology for that.”

River responded, “Apology accepted.”

Bob commented, “By the way, I see you went back to your natural brown color for your hair.”

River replied, “Yes. I have decided to alternate, between the two colors, as I feel like it.”

Bob complimented, “Either color looks good on you.”

River said, “Thank you.”

Bob inquired, “So, why isn't Jayne here? I thought he would come, when he heard the news.”

Daiyu answered, “We agreed that we would all come as women. Just to make you squirm a little more. And Jayne refused to come as a woman. By the way, Mal laughed his ass off when he heard about you.”

Bob replied, “I bet he did. Okay give us a few minutes to arrange the seating for everyone.” He turned to Ed and B, whom were still sitting on the couch. He requested, “Ed, B, I could use some help with chairs.” Next, he started walking towards Ed and B, with his destination being the apartment kitchen.

Ed replied, “We are on it.”

Ed and B then got off the couch, and they followed Bob into the kitchen.

(_)

A minute later, Ed, Bob, and B got pulled some chairs from the kitchen, and brought them into the living room, in a circle around the couch and chairs that were already around the room.

With a few chairs placed so the TV was blocked from view, of couch.

Akira, Rock, and Revy sat on the couch. With Rock in the middle, Akira to Rock's left side, and Revy to Rock's right side.

The rest of the adults sat in chairs, around each other. River sat in the chair to the right side of the couch. Daiyu sat in chair to River's left side. B sat in the chair to Daiyu's left side. Bob sat in the chair to B's left side. And Ed sat in the chair to Bob's left side, and to her right side was the couch.

After everyone was seated, the conversation resumed.

Revy smirked, as she inquired, “So, is Bob still a virgin as a woman?”

Bob swiftly turned to Ed, as he requested, “Do not answer that question, Ed.”

The women laughed.

As the women calmed down, Rock stated, “I think you just answered that question for us, Bob.”

Akira commented, “Bob, you are already starting to become a woman. If for any other reason than for you to show your worry about your sexual reputation as a woman.”

It took every ounce of will power that Bob had not to show any emotional response to Akira's commented. Bob thought, 'Any way I answer that comment will be wrong. I just have to let what Akira said, go, and move on.'

After a few second silence, Ed thought, 'I better keep this conversation moving, before something happens.' She stated, “Well, since Bob already let the cat out of the bag. The answer is, no. Bob is no longer a virgin, in any way. I figured it was best for myself, to take her virginity, instead of one of you being tempted to do so.”

Revy responded, “Damn, Ed, you move quickly.”

Ed smirked at Revy, as she said, “Just marking my territory.”

Revy giggled.

Bob frowned.

Akira looked over at Bob, as she said, “Don't be that way, Bob. Ed and B also told us the circumstances surrounding you triggering your alien genes. Considering the hell you went through to not have this happen to you, we respect your willingness to sacrifice so much to save the lives of your friends.”

Bob looked around to see the most of other women nodding, or shrugging, in agreement.

Bob let his frown drop, to a calm expression on his face.

Revy demanded, “So, come on. We want to see her.”

Bob looked over at Revy, as he said, “Okay. But, I have yet to figure out how to sneeze on command. I have not even been able to change back and forth for a full day.”

River said, “Here. Catch.”

Bob turned to River, as River pulled out something from one of her pants pockets. She tossed the item to Bob.

Bob caught the item with his right hand. He looked at the item and saw the it was a small packet of pepper. him a small packet.

River stated, “We found that will work. Though, sniff only a little. Too much will hurt.”

Bob thought, 'I don't even want to know what is going on in their ship.'

River giggled at reading Bob's thoughts.

Bob thought, 'Sorry, River. For a second there, I forgot you were a telepath.'

River said, “Don't worry about. Now, show us what you look like in your female form.”

In response to both Revy and River's requests, Bob stood up, and walked to the center of the gather group.

Next, Bob open the pepper packet and sniffed a little. He kept the packet in his hand, for when he wanted to returned to being a man.

A second later, Bob sneezed and instantly changed into a woman.

Revy was the first to respond to Bob's physical change. She whistled. She then said, “Not bad... Oh the fun we could have had. Or, still could have.”

Bob looked over at her, as she said, in her female voice, “Keep dreaming, Revy. You are not getting between my legs.”

Akira said, “You look good, Bob. Not as good a B, nor I. But, good.”

B stated, “I was never the jealous type. But, you do look good, Bob.”

River cracked a grin, as she commented, “Jayne is going to find your new form.... Interesting.”

Bob turned to River, as she admitted, “I would be a hypocrite, if I didn't admit that I sometimes found Jayne’s female form... Interesting.”

The other women, besides Bob, just laughed, for a few seconds.

As the laughter died down, Daiyu stated, “Oh, the subjects we could comment on, from Tvtropes, on the situations we now find ourselves in.”

Bob pointed out, “If we did that, we would be here all day. Let us just agree that, attractive bent gender, applies to our situations, and move on.”

Daiyu agreed, “Quite right.”

Bob said, “Now, that you have all had your fun. I am going to change back now.”

Bob then sniffed a little more pepper. A few seconds later, she sneezed and changed back into a man.

Right after gender change, Bob walked over to the chair he was sitting, which between Ed and B, and he sat down in his seat.

Rock smiled wickedly, as she suggested, “So, now that we have seen what we have to work with. Shall we go out and get you a new wardrobe?”

Revy also smiled wickedly, as she said, “I have already looked up the addresses for the local lingerie shops in this city. If we leave now, we can hit them all by sunset.”

Ed stated, “Sorry to disappoint you two lovers. But, we can handle that on our own.”

Revy and Rock turn to Ed, and gave her mocking pouts on their faces.

As Bob saw the mocking pouts on Revy and Rock's faces, he though, 'It saying something when that is the most wrong thing I have seen in that last twenty-four hours. And that is counting my new gender changing abilities, and have sex as a woman, with my lover.'

Ed looked at Revy and Rock, as she cracked a grin. She said, “I wish I had a camera, to capture the look on your two faces.”

Rock and Revy then broke down laughing.

A few seconds later, as Rock and Revy calmed down, Akira turned to Bob. She inquired, “Back to the sex. Bob, was doing it girl on girl as good as you probably fantasized?”

Bob turned to Akira, as he stated, “I don't have those fantasies. My sexual fantasies all include myself as a male participant, not a voyeur.”

Akira retorted, “Well, you can now have those fantasies while feeling like a participant, and not a voyeur. And everyone occasionally wonders what it is like for those on the other side of the fence.”

The women in the room giggled a little bit from Akira's comment.

Bob looked over at Akira, as he commented, “I am starting to understand why you ended up a woman. A good chuck of it was from all the hell you went through.” He looked over at Revy, whom just cracked a smile. Bob then looked back at Akira, as he continued, “I figure that if I want to stay a man, then I will need to settle down some.”

Ed smiled at her boyfriend's comment.

Akira stated, “Well Bob, you need to get use to the idea of eventually because a woman fully. Because you are now in the same boat as me. I would say that from your age, in two decades, or so, you are going to lock in your female form, and that will be that.”

Bob slyly replied, “I will deal with that, then. And I plan to stay a guy until that time comes.”

Akira let out a laugh. She then replied, “Good luck. I know the gender bending rules just as well as you and Chang know them.”

Daiyu commented, “Akira is right. You might as well just accept the fact that you are going to become a woman, full time, and move on.”

Bob said, “Oh, I accept that as fact.” His went silent, as he saw comment caught everyone's attention. He then continued, “But, I figure that if I accept that my fate is to eventually end up a woman. That fate will meet me half way. With the thought being. Where the rush? If I am going to become a woman completely in two decades, or so. There is no real rush in fully taking my manhood, right now.”

Akira admitted, “That is a good way to look at it. That might work.”

Daiyu said, “That is not a bad way to approach the situation.”

Rock asked, “What gender bending rules are you talking about?”

Akira turned to Rock, as she stated, “I will tell you, later. You and the rest of the Lagoon family will get a kick out of it.”

Bob asked, “Akira, since you know the gender bending rules. I take it you have been to the Tvtropes website. I know from personal experience that it exists in our home reality. And Chang here stated it existed in her home reality too.”

Akira answered, “Yes.”

Bob suggested, “Then, how about you just show Rock, Revy, and the rest of their family the Tvtropes website.”

Revy asked, “What website?”

Bob cracked a grin, as he turned to Rock and Revy. He commented, “Did you ever wonder how Chang here was able to keep one step ahead of everyone else? He read that website. The Tvtropes website is like a guide for the competent super-villain.”

Daiyu inquired, “You do realize what you have just handed them?”

Bob turned to Daiyu, as he said, “Yes. And it will keep them busy reading, for the next few years.”

Daiyu let out a laugh. She then agreed, “That is true.”

Bob turned to Rock, as he stated, “And by then, I believe when you wish to apply those lesson. You will have the wisdom to do so. On that thought. After you finish reading the Gender Bender genre pages, I suggest you check out the Evil Overlord List, related guides to said list. Then, you need to move on to magnificent bastards pages.”

Rock said, “We will check that website out, when we get back home.”

Revy grinned, as she looked over at Bob. She stated, “Now, that is settled. Even if you are not a virgin, Bob. We can still have some fun, together.”

Ed swiftly stood up, as she looked at Revy, with a neutral express on her face. She coldly stated, “You will not touch my man. Even when he is woman. Revy, you agreed not to go after Bob, anymore. I was there when you told him that. So was B, Shenhua, and Sawyer.”

Bob warned, “Revy, trust me. You don't want to get into a fight with Ed. She may not prefer to use physical violence, but she is a skill fighter in both hand to hand combat, and firearms. She is a better shot, with a variety of firearms, than I am. She is also a genius, with a wicked sense of humor.”

Revy smile turned into a smirk, as she stated, “I heard about the joke, she played on you, with the instant pack of spring of drown man.”

While still sitting in his chair, Bob turned to look up at Ed, with an unspoken question.

As Ed stood, she looked down at Bob. She shrugged, as she said, “Who do you think we got the packets from? Besides, it was Janet who give me the idea for the joke.”

Bob shrugged, as he replied, “Alright.”

Ed turned back to Revy, as Bob thought, 'It figures that you two genius computer geeks would be friends.'

Bob looked over at Revy, as he stated, “Anyway, Ed is also a skilled hacker whom can ruin your life in a number of ways without even laying a finger on you. And these ways you cannot defend yourself from, with a gun.”

River turned to Revy, as she cautioned, “Stand down, Revy. You do not want to know what this woman is thinking, nor planning to do to you, if you try to make good on your idea.”

Revy, looked over at River. She then turned to Ed.

Ed gave Revy a sickeningly sweet grin, that did not go all the way up to her eyes, that set Revy more on edge than if Ed had given Revy a slasher smile instead.

Revy shrugged, as she said, “Okay. I can see when I have lost.”

Ed dropped her grin, as she sat back down in her chair, beside Bob.

Bob looked over at Ed and smiled at her.

Ed saw Bob's smile, from the corner of her right eye.

Bob then turned to Akira, as he requested, “By the way, Akira, how are the kids?”

Akira smiled, as she stated,“They are good. Actually, they are now teenagers. The time dilation difference since we started on our training trip together in the multiverse has started to add up.”

Bob stated, “I know what you mean. I have had experience with that myself. You got to be real careful about that.”

Akira replied, “We are.”

Meanwhile, B thought, 'I think it might be time to get everyone to leave.' B stated, “Well, I think we have covered everything that needs to be said. And Bob hasn't had breakfast yet. And I think we need to start getting a move on with our schedule today.”

Bob look over at B. He hid his smile, as he thought, 'Oh, thank you, B. Even though you got me into this mess, you are at least getting me out of it.'

As everyone started standing up, and heading for the door, Daiyu requested, “Okay. But, please let us know if anything interesting happens.”

Ed cracked a grin, as commented said, “Don't worry, we will.”

As the group made it to the closed front door, Revy came to a stop. Revy turned around, and looked over at Bob. She said, “Oh. And Bob. You are invited. And it is mandatory for you.”

Bob turned to Revy, as he asked, “Invited to what?”

Akira looked over at Bob, as she coyly hinted, “Oh my. What event is coming up for us? With the event being in a few weeks, for you three?...”

Bob ran the event dates, and schedules, that Ed, B, and himself worked by, in his head. He then realized what event the women were talking about.

Bob quickly responded, “Oh no. No, no, no. Not going. I am not going.”

This got the rest of those in the room to giggle a little.

Ed and B walked up to stand beside Bob. With Ed to Bob's left side, and B on Bob's right side. Ed gently grabbed Bob's left wrist, and B gently grabbed Bob's right wrist.

Ed and B turned to the group, as B commented, “Ladies. We have this handled.”

Ed said, “Don't worry. We will make sure she goes.”

No one, not even Bob, missed Ed's use of the female pronoun towards Bob, as the women in the room laughed at Bob's misfortune.

Though, Bob knew better than to complain about his situation. If he did so, he would only dig himself into a deeper hole.

A few seconds later, as the women calmed down, Bob, Ed, and B, saw them out.

Soon after, their guests were gone. And Bob had some breakfast, in his and Ed's apartment

(_)

Black Lagoon Reality. Lagoon Island. The field between the mansion and the beach, by the bay.

For Bob, it has been a few weeks after he had become a gender bender.

At the moment, Bob was a she. And Bob found herself in the most impossible situation she could imagine. Going to a bikini party, at a tropical island beach party, as a woman, while wearing a black bikini. Ed and B were besides her, as the two women forced her to walk deeper into the crowd of women and girls, around. All of whom present were either in bikinis, or one piece swimsuits.

Ed was wearing a red bikini. And B was wearing a brown bikini.

It was a beautiful warm tropical morning, with a nice partly cloudy day. There was a cool breeze coming from the sea that may everyone feel better, for attending the party they were at.

Tables had been set up in the field, between the beach and the mansion, with food and drinks. There were also several other tables, and folded chairs. With cushions on the chairs, for the people there to sit down at, and talk, play card games, etcetera.

Tasteful rock music was playing from the speakers outside, at an audible, though not at very loud volume level.

As Bob walked through the crowd, with her lover and friend, beside her, she looked around. She thought, 'I have to admit. Ed's way of getting me to wear bikini was interesting.'

'Last night, at our apartment on Mars, in our bedroom, Ed has bought some sexual toys, earlier that day. Then, in the privacy of our bedroom, she put on a nude, one woman exposition for me. After she was finished, she put away the toys and promised to teach me how to use them to the fullest, right when we got back. If I agreed to go the Lagoon bikini party, and where the black bikini that she and B got for me.'

'I was a woman at the time. And that night, she taught me an interesting lesson. Being sexual teased as a woman is a lot worse than being sexual teased as a man. Because cold showers do not work for women... Though, warm showers do, if the show heads are detachable, with a hose. Though, that is more of to continue the experience. Not to stop the experience.'

'Anyway, given the amount of knowledge and pleasure she was offering me, I could not help but to accept her offer.'

'And I am so happy that Ed mostly uses her genius for the forces of good.'

'Now, about these parties. These Lagoon bikinis parties are thrown by the Lagoon family, almost one a month, their time, at their island home. Where their mansion is located.'

'The first time I heard about these parties, was years ago, my time. Long after Revy and Rock had stopped chasing us, and left us alone. I heard about them, when Rock came to a visit us, and she invited Ed and B to these parties.'

'Those invited to the party, by the Lagoon family, were their friends, and a few other people.'

'I learned the basics from these events. Basically, these are week long parties, hosted by the Lagoon family. These is beer, cola, food, games, events, and some cookouts.'

'These parties are just an excuse to have a lot of fun for those whom went to these parties.'

'But, it wasn't until a few years ago, while I was out on the town, drinking with Jayne, while he was a guy, that I learned the details of these parties.'

'About two or three months after the Serenity crew was changed, word got back to the Lagoon family, of the crew becoming gender benders. And the Lagoon family invited them to the party. And they accepted. With them going to those parties every month, since then. Actually, it reached a point, that Ed and B just scheduled to go with them, together, to these parties.'

'How the rest of the crew got Mal to change into a woman, and wear a bikini to the party, I do not know. But, I am willing to bet money that Inara probably pulled something similar with Mal, that Ed did to me, last night.'

'Anyway, from what I Jayne told me. The entire crew has a great time at these parties.'

'Given how wild the Lagoon family can be. I am not surprised they can cater good parties.'

'Still, around the time the Serenity crew was first invited to these parties, I heard from B, that the Lagoon women finally settled their matters with Chang. I don't know what happened. But afterward, they considered their issues with Chang to be resolved.'

'Anyway, Jayne gave me the details of these parties. Such as the concept for these parties was that they were for those whom had their gender bent from male to female. As a way to help them, while having a good time. Though, there were a few rules to these parties.'

'One, everyone coming had to be female. The Lagoon company also had some spring of drown girl powder for those that were male, but were not gender benders. This was rarely ever used.'

'This is why I preferred to stay home.'

'One of the rules for that party is that all adults, during the party, had to wear bikinis. What better way for getting a male turned female, accustomed to their new gender, than to have to walk around an associate with other women, with all of the adults barely wearing anything at all.'

'From what I understand, this approach seems to work at helping gender benders. And I think I am personally about to find out if doing this help with such matters.'

'The only two exceptions were children and teenagers. The young girls brought the party children were allowed to wear clothing, or one piece swimsuits. Teenagers could choose between one piece swim suits and bikinis.'

'Though, robots did not have to wear anything.'

'And while women did not have to have their top pieces on. Allowing them to expose their breasts. Because of there were children present, total nudity was frowned upon.

'Also, open sex between people was prohibited. But, sex behind the bushes, or in private, was fine.'

'Along with this, everyone is expect to behave. The adults did want to be good examples to these children that attend these parties.'

'If the guests do not behave, they could be forced to leave the party. From what I understand. Except for a few misunderstandings, everyone has behaved themselves, because the Lagoon family throws very good parties, and they want to be invited back to those parties. As such, no one yet has been kicked out of those parties.'

'Along with these, gender bending of young boys to girls, for the party, was strictly forbidden. As such, boys were not allowed to come to the party. Though, given the level of insanity most of women have, that is likely a good thing for the boys.'

'Still, girls were allowed to come these parties. But, it was expected for the girls' parties to keep a sharp eye on their daughters.'

'During these parties, everyone was assign rooms in the mansion. Fortunately, the mansion is big enough to do so. Though, some people have to share rooms.'

'Usually lovers, and family members shared rooms. Though, the Lagoon family kept their rooms, no matter what. Also, each room as its own bathroom attached to it. So, there were no restroom issues for those at the party.'

'Usually, even though they were gone a week, their time, they were gone a few days for those living in the Cowboy Bebop reality.'

'This gave me some free time to myself. Which I did not mind, at all.'

'And previously, while these parties went on, I usually either visited my family, in my home reality, or just relaxed in my apartment, and watched TV. This was one of the few times that I let my guard down.'

'Sometimes, I would even go catch a movie at the local theater. Surprisingly, the movie producers and TV producers of the Cowboy Bebop reality make quality entertainment.'

'Still, I am not really worried about going to this party. It is just that I find being a woman in a bikini to be embarrassing.'

Just then, Bob noticed they were approaching Shenhua, Sawyer, and a short, slender, white haired, fair skinned woman. All three women were wearing bikinis. Shenhua was wearing a black bikini, which was much more stylish than Bob's plain bikini. Sawyer was wearing a purple bikini. And the white haired woman was wearing a white bikini.

Bob also notice that Sawyer had no scars on her neck, nor wrists, nor anywhere else on her petite body. Nor, did Sawyer have on her electrolarynx.

As Ed, B, and Bob approached the three women, Ed asked, “Hey girls. How is the new voice Sawyer?”

Sawyer smiled, nearly ear to ear, as she said, in a wonderful, feminine, and beautiful, human, female voice, “Great. I can sing like an angel. Those doctors Annie sent me to are miracle workers. I have even been taking music lessons.”

Ed returned Sawyer's smile, as she replied, “I am glad to literally hear it.”

Bob thought, 'So, Sawyer got her voice and scars fixed. That is nice. I am sure that has put her in a less violent mood.'

Bob then noticed the white haired girl looked Bob up and down. She commented “You must be, Bob. Ed and B talk a lot about you.”

Bob turned to the white haired woman, as she said, “I am at a disadvantage of not knowing who you are.”

The white haired woman stated, “I am Lotton. Yes, that Lotton.”

Bob responded, “Nice to meet you, Lotton. You seem a lot less melodramatic than I would have expected you to be.”

Shenhua, Sawyer, B, and Ed laughed at Bob's comment.

Lotton said, “A lot has happened since you saw me in that series.”

Bob stated, “I will take your word for that. Lotton, considering, from what I have heard about you, that you are one of those people that keeps their ear to the ground. I was wondering. How many people here know about me, and my gender change? It cannot be that many. I only changed a few weeks ago. At least, from my view point of time.”

Lotton responded, in a sober tone of voice, “By now, it is likely that all of the women and men turned women here, know about you. In this group, word of a man being turned into a woman gets spread around very quickly. I believe some of the original women here would like to turn all men into women. Even if it is just as part-time women.”

Bob agreed, “I do not find that surprising. Though, I have been to a world where the human population experience a gender bending plague. Which is still contagious, the last time I went there. On this planet, everyone can change their gender. And the women there got their wish for the men to experience the problems women have. And they came to regret their wish.”

Lotton stated, “That I don't doubt. I am surprised you made it this long, with your manhood intact.”

Bob commented, “What can I say? Genre savviness has its advantages.”

Lotton stated, “True. I just wish I was a little more savvy, when I was still a man.”

Shenhua commented, “What we did to you, Lotton, wasn't that bad.”

Lotton replied, “No. It wasn't. Considering how things could have turned out, I am happy with the situation I am in.”

Shenhua and Sawyer smiled, as Shenhua said, “Good.”

Sawyer commented, “That is good to hear.” She turned to Bob, as she said, “Now, let us take a closer look at Bob.”

Shenhua and Sawyer then looked Bob up and down.

Shenhua said, “It is unfortunate, we were not able to capture you. You are quite beautiful as a woman, Bob.”

Sawyer replied, “I agree.”

Bob stated, “They say waiting makes the heart grow fonder.”

The other five women giggled.

As they calmed down, B commented, “Girls. We will get back to you later. We are trying to show Bob around.”

Sawyer said, “Have fun.”

As B, Ed, and Bob walked away, Bob noticed a fair skinned woman with long blind hair. The blond haired woman had a blue shield and sword cross on her upper right arm.

Bob immediately recognized the woman as Eda. Bob also saw that Eda was walking with another fair skinned woman, with short blond hair, that was her age, in her mid-twenties. And Eda's blond haired from was as sexy as Eda. Also, the other blond woman had beautifully blue eyes.

Bob, B, and Ed, continued to walk, as Bob turned to B. She asked, “B. Who is the blond woman with Eda?.”

B answered, “Believe it, or not, that is Yolanda, of the ripoff church.”

Ed giggled a little. She commented, “It is not surprising that you did not recognize.:

Bob turned back to face her front side, as she asked, “Ah... Now, I recall her. The Viva Youth omake. The one you don't like, B. So, what is their backstory?”

B responded, “Well, from what those here told me, it seem that few days after Rock and her group defeated Chang and her operations, at Chang's tower, they found Eda and Yolanda.”

“Chang seemed to have kidnapping, put them in the process that de-aged them with the super-soldier serum. Along with this, Chang brainwashed and made them janitors for his organization. Which is ironic, considering how Chang and Lotton ended up in a similar job soon after.”

Bob agreed, “Yes. It is kind of irony, for all four of them.”

B stated, “True. I think Chang did this because Chang found out that Eda and Yolanda were playing both sides. From the drug smuggling without the families permission, to the spying. And the fact that Eda insulted and threatened Chang during Roberta's return to the city.”

“Still, Chang was not a complete jerk about the situation. She had Yolanda's lost right eye replaced with a human looking cybernetic eye, which looked exactly like Yolanda's original left eye. And her artificial eye works just as well as her original eye does, even with the super-soldier serum.”

Bob questioned, “Now, that is interesting. And that was kind of Chang. So, what have those two been up too?”

B answered, “Except for coming to these parties. Last I heard, given both their covers were blown in this reality, they are just wondering the multiverse, having fun.”

Bob commented, “A pair of blond, badass babes, traveling the multiverse, out to have fun.”

B agreed, “Yes. It is kind of scary to think about. The story practically writes itself.”

As the three women continued walking, they came up to a group of five women, four teenage girls, and a ten year old girl.

All the women and teenagers were in top physical shape. Their physical builds ranged from athletic to slender.

The girl was also, in good shape for her age.

Bob immediately recognized three of the women as Akira, Ranma, and Natsuru, all in bikinis that matched their hair.

There was also a black haired, fair skinned teenager girl, that looked like she was fifteen years old. She wore a pink bikini. And a green haired woman in a stylish green and white bikini. Bob recognized the green haired woman as Futaba.

The fifth woman was a Birdy. Though, her hair was still dyed dark blue, to match her daughter's hair color. Though, other women were standing in front of Birdy, so Bob could not see what she was wearing.

The child was Violin, whom appeared to be ten years old. She wore in a dark blue, one piece swimsuit that matched her hair.

The three teenager girls, whom all appeared to be thirteen. One had purple hair, and wore a purple bikini. Another had green hair, wearing a green bikini. And the third teenager had blue hair with black highlights. She wore a blue bikini.

Bob mentally realized, 'Those three teenagers must be Akira, Ranma, and Natsuru's daughters. Akira did mention that there was some time dialation between the last time I saw her, and her family.'

It was then that Bob noticed that Ranma as a woman, looked almost as young as Akira and Natsuru in their female forms. Bob mentally realized, 'Given how old their daughters are, Ranma looked so youth... Of course. She got that rejuvenation therapy.'

'We did meet with Ranma and her family, briefly. Years ago, my time. To give her the information on the rejuvenation therapy. And it looks like she went through it. And she looks great for her age. Just like Ed does.'

'And from what I heard, it works for both both her gender forms. While, Natsuru and Akira look like their actual ages as men. And just like me, they do not get the rejuvenation therapy, because they mentioned that they don't know how they will react to it. Considering their two gender forms are different ages.'

'What point is there being a younger adult as a man, if you are teenage girl in your female from. It is just not right for, so many reasons... Especially, since both of them are now mothers... Now, we might as well greet them, and get this over with.'

As Bob, Ed, and B, came within six feet of the group, Bob stopped. Ed and B also stopped, in response to Bob's actions.

Bob turned to the group of women and girls, as she said, “Hi girls.”

All of the women and girls in the group turned to see the unfamiliar voice. And while Akira already knew who it was. Given the similarities, and the face that Ed and B were standing beside her, the other women in the groug all realized who is was, as well.

Akira greeted them, “Hi Bob. Ed. B.”

Ed said, “It is good to see that you are all doing fine.”

Natsuru stated, “Yes. We are. You looked hot Bob. Almost as good as B.”

B replied, “Thank you.”

Bob said, “I appreciate that.”

Akira then pointed at the green haired woman and black haired teenager, “Ed and B already know these two, but you don't, Bob. This is Futaba and Guy. They are from our home reality.”

Futaba said, “Hello Bob.”

Guy simply replied, “Hi.”

Bob responded, “Hello Futaba. I know about you. And I believe we might be distantly related, like you are to Akira.”

Futaba responded, “That is not surprising. Akira told me about you. When she did, I looked into it. We do have some genealogical connections. With Birdy's help, I found out, that given Shimeru and Alterans have been breeding with humans on our reality for so long, that a lot of people there are latent gender benders.”

Bob sarcastically thought, 'Just great.' Given Bob wanted to changed the conversation, she inquired, “Are these your daughters, Ranma, Akira, and Natsuru?”

Ranma, Natsuru, and Akira smiled, as Natsuru answered, “Yes.”

Ranma stated, “That they are.”

Akira said, “Girls. Meet your midwife.”

The blue haired teenager, with black highlights, said, “Nice to meet you.”

The green haired girl stated, “It is always interesting to meet new people.”

The purple hair girl pointed out, “I thought it was a man that helped you deliver us.”

Bob replied, “I am, most of the time... This is new for me. So please, cut me some slack.”

Natsuru said, in a comforting tone of voice, “We have been there. You will get use to it.”

Bob replied, “I am sure. Now, let's see if I remember your names.” She pointed to the purple haired girl, as she said, “Nodoka, Ranma's daughter.” She pointed at the blue haired girl, with black highlights, as she said, “Mikoto, Natsuru's daughter.” She then pointed at the green haired girl, as she said, “Yurika, Akira's daughter.”

Akira complimented, “Good memory, Bob.”

Ranma mentioned, “They also inherited element powers from Natsuru. Mikoto has fire. Yurika has lightning. And my daughter, Nodoka, has water, ice, and steam abilities.”

Mikoto said, “Please forgive us, if we don't use our powers. But, our powers are dangerous. My power is creation and control of fire. And I do not like burning things. I know first hand that fire can easily get out of control. I only practice my fire abilities, in the desert, at night.”

B said, “We respect that.”

Mikoto replied, “Thank you. I am not a pyromaniac. Though, my sister loves to freeze things with ice.”

Nodoka defended herself, “That was only once, and you asked me to try to make is snow. It just didn't turn out right.”

Yurika commented, “At least you two don't have powers that can mess with electronics. I like using my computer, and music player.”

Akira snapped at the three teenagers, in a stern, motherly tone of voice, “Girls! Cut it out. Not in public.”

The three sisters immediately stopped bickering, as they turned to Akira. They replied, in unison, “Yes, mom/dad/aunt Akira.”

Akira turned to the others in the group, as she said, with a bit of embarrassment in her tone of voice, “Sorry about that.”

Guy said, “I have a twin sister. I can sympathize.”

Futaba commented, “So can I, with my older sister.”

Bob mentioned, “That makes three of us. I have a younger sister and brother.”

Bob then noticed the difference in ages between Violin and the three teenage sisters. She asked, “What a minute, I thought you were leaving with your daughters, after they were five or six. Violin cannot be thirteen years old.”

Akira explained, “She isn't. Technically, Birdy and Violin are from our past. We were not invited until much later. While, Birdy was invited much sooner.”

Bob responded, “I got you. The wonders of time travel.”

Akira replied, “Yes. And we just don't talk about future events with them.”

Guy commented, “Unless it is a personal life or death situation.”

Akira said, “That is the exception. And even then were are careful not to create a paradox.”

Bob replied, “I understand.”

Yurika commented, “Well Bob, if you count Futaba as a relation, I guess you could count us, as well.”

Bob turned to the three teenage sisters, as she said, “I guess so. And I guess you are my nieces.”

Akira said, “Yes. We are related.”

Nodoka stated, “Fine with me.”

Ranma commented, “The more the merrier.”

Mikoto said, “I am fine with that.”

Nodoka stated, “It makes our lives even more interesting, by having a space bounty hunter as a relative.”

Bob replied, “I guess so.” She thought, 'Now, that I think about it. With the gender bending. I may have lead a stranger life than these three sisters.'

It was then, that the other women, and girls, moved out of the way of Birdy, and Bob saw that Birdy was wearing a white and blue bikini.

But, that was not the main aspect about Birdy that caught Bob's attention.

What Bob mainly noticed was Birdy's large, round belly.

Bob inquired, “So Birdy, you're pregnant? Boy, or girl?”

Birdy smiled, as she answered, “It is a boy. And he's mine and my husband's child. He will be born in around three months.”

Bob questioned, “So, he is a full Ixioran Altairian?”

Bird answered, “Yes. While Violin is only half Ixioran Altairian, her human half has allow her to suppress her powers, for the most part. Though, when she hits puberty, her powers will start to emerge in full. But, she is a good kid, so I am not too worry about gaining such abilities. Though, I, and her self-father, are going to have to teach her how to be careful, so she doesn't accidentally hurt someone with her super-strength, nor hurt herself with he super-speed.”

Guy interrupted, “Been there. Done that. It is not fun, and quite painful and embarrassing.”

Birdy stated, “Yes. It is. I have done that, myself. Still, with her younger brother, we are going to have to make sure to turn off his abilities while he is a child. I can pull a few favors to help get some medication that will suppress his abilities, until he hits puberty. It is not a perfect solution. But, it will work. And the meds have no side-effects. And the medication will not effect his intelligence, nor basic physical abilities.”

Bob complimented, “Given how powerful you, and Nataru, are. That is a wise idea. Are you planning to raise him on Earth?”

Birdy responded, “Yes. We will raise both our children, in our home, in Tokyo?”

Ed asked, “Have you two thought up a name, yet? Last time we talked, you had not done so.”

Birdy answered, “Yes. He is going to be named after a close human friend of Nataru, whom died years ago. That man's name was, Yuuichi.”

Bob tensed her body for a second, as she thought, 'Strange families, and stranger friends... But, who is the other guy?' She forced her body to relax.

Birdy noticed Bob's reaction to her comment. Birdy asked, “Are you okay, Bob? You are not jealous, are you?”

Bob answered, “No. I was just thinking that, in my travels of the multiverse, I may have met your son, as an adult.”

The other women took notice of Bob's comment, as Birdy inquired, “You did?”

Bob said, “Yes.”

Birdy requested, “Can you please tell me about my son?”

Bob smiled, as she responded, “I am more than happy too. He is going to have white hair. But, as an adult, he looks great. He has a good personality. And an adult friend named, Little D. I don't have a clue who that is.”

Birdy laid her hands on her large belly, as she commented, “It is nice to know my son is going to grow up to be healthy and well adjusted as an adult. Along with him having a friend.”

Ed inquired, “So, anyone know who Little D is?”

Natsuru commented, “The only Little D I know of is John and Aeryn Crichton's five year old son... Oh hell, it is him, as an adult...”

Bob commented, “You just know when those two meet, they are going to get into all sorts of trouble.” Bob thought, 'So, these are the bikini parties they were talking about. With the, no boys allowed, rule, I think I will keep their secret. It does annoy me that they will not be able to take part in the fun. So, I will allow them have their own fun here, in their own way.'

Birdy shrugged, as she said, “I am sure. I have seen enough of that series to know who John and Aeryn are. And it concerns me if they are going to be involved with my son.”

Ranma said, “You can relax about that, Birdy. We personally know John and Aeryn. They are good people. Birdy, I am sure that you, your husband, and those two, will have a good influence on your children, when they meet each other.”

B asked, “Birdy, how do you know about the Farscape series? I only know about it, because Bob and Ed are fans of the series.”

Bob commented, “Yes. We are fans. But, if you notice, I never took us there, because it is very dangerous place.” Bob mentally commented, 'And there are beings there, that I do not want to learn of our existence.'

Birdy answered, “Well, the reason I learned of it, was Violin here loves the series. She saw one episode on television. Before, I knew it, she had downloaded the entire series off the internet, and she was watching them when she was not playing with her friends, studying, or at school. I eventually just bought her a blu-ray copies of the Farscape boxset and the Peacekeepers mini-series.”

“And I already agree that it is a dangerous reality. I forbid Violin from going there. And in the future, I plan to prevent Yuuichi from going there. If he is going to meet Little D, it will have to be in our home reality.”

Ranma stated, “That might be a good idea.”

Ed inquired, “The question is why would Yuuichi and Little D meet in the first place?”

Bob said, “I think Violin here is the clue.” She turned to Violin, as she asked, “Violin, sweetie, why do you like the Farscape series?”

Violin turned to Bob, as she answered, “I just like it, because it makes me feel better when I watch it. But, I also like other sci-fi series, like Star Wars, Star Trek, and Babylon Five.”

Bob turned to women of the group, as she shrugged. She stated, “Okay. That is a dead end” She then turned to Birdy, as she said, “Still Birdy, I hate to break it to you, but when Violin reaches puberty, she will likely become the first half-human, half-alien, with super-powers, that will also be a sci-fi geek babe.”

Birdy nodded, as she responded, in a sad tone of voice, “I know. And it terrifies the hell out of me. Because she will crave adventure. She will already know there is adventure out there. That fictional realities are real. And with her powers, including her natural strength, speed, toughness, intelligence, she will think she can handle anything. And she has the friends, and means, to find adventures across the multiverse.”

Bob commented, “I can see why you are worried.”

Ed offered, “Birdy, we have played adventurers, across the multiverse, for quite a while. If you need any advise, or need someone to talk to Violin about this. Let us know.”

Birdy replied, “Thank you. And if I need to, I will contact you.”

Ed responded, “You're welcome. We will be there for you. Anytime.”

Birdy smiled at Ed, for her gracious offer.

Bob said, “Also, good luck with the birth of your second child.”

Birdy continued to smile, as she said, “I am not worried. I am regularly visiting a Federation doctor, on Earth, for check ups. And we are both healthy. Besides, the first pregnancy and birth are the hardest. I now know what to expect, and I know I will be ready.”

Bob replied, “Glad to hear it.”

B commented, “Well, we still have other people to see. It was fun girls. And we will keep in touch.”

Akira requested, “Say, hi, to your girlfriend for me, B.”

The other women, besides Bob, Guy, and Ed, giggled.

B smiled, as she said, “I will.”

B, Ed, and Bob, then turned, and left the other women of that group to discuss other matters, as the three of the friends made their way through the party.

They continued walking for about a minute, before Bob noticed a very recognizable women approaching them, whom wore a royal blue bikini.

The body and facial scars, along with the long blond hair was a giveaway as to whom this athletic, fair skinned woman was.

Though, the woman appeared much young, and healthier, than when Bob had last seen her.

As the blond woman approached them, B said, “It is so good to see you.”

While the blond woman continued walking closer, the woman grinned. She calmly said, with only the hint of anticipation in her voice, “It is good to see you too, B. The wait has been so long.”

As the blond woman came within a few feet of B, B smiled towards her. B responded, in a happy tone of voice, “I know, Balalaika. I feel the same way.”

Balalaika then kissed B deeply on the lips, as she hugged her. B returned both favors.

Ed and Bob just politely stayed quiet, as the two obvious lovers shared a moment.

This did not stop Bob from thinking, 'From what B told me, after Ed let the cat out of the bag about their relationship, that it turned out that Balalaika is a lesbian. Which, explains a lot. Such as why she was so bored with editing heterosexual porn.'

'During the first Lagoon bikini party that Ed and B went too, Balalaika met B. She soon learned that B was Boris.'

'Right after the revelation, Balalaika looked B up and down, and then she all but dragged B to her assigned bedroom in the mansion. Balalaika and had her way with B.'

'It must have been really good sex, because B and Balalaika have been girlfriends ever since then. Honestly, I am happy that both B and Balalaika are happy. Happy badasses are the best badasses to be around.'

A few seconds later, the two russian women broke their kiss and hug. Balalaika took a few stepped back. She then turned to look at Ed and Bob.

Ed said, “Hi Balalaika.”

Balalaika replied, “Hi Ed.”

Balalaika then looked at Bob, up and down, with a critical gaze that made Bob feel uncomfortable.

Bob thought, 'So, this is what it feels like to be mental undressed by someone. It is unconformable. I find it poetic that it is a badass babe that is doing the mental undressing of me. And while she is a badass as they come, and clearly a lesbian. She is not psycho. Balalaika is very sane.'

Balalaika smiled wickedly, as she said, “My, you have changed quite a bit since that last time I saw you, as that boy, whom talked his way out of my interrogation room.”

Bob replied, “Well, Ed was a lot of help on that.”

Ed smiled.

Balalaika complimented, “And as polite as ever.” She turned to Ed, as she said, “This one is a keeper, Ed.”

Ed continued smiling, as she happily replied, “I know.”

Balalaika then looked back at Bob, as she stated, “And I do like the new look.”

Bob calmly said, “I am not surprised.”

Balalaika inquired, “Have you thought of a female name for your new form?”

Bob answered, “No. And I am not planning on having one for a while. Besides, Bobby, works either way, verbally. It is just a difference in spelling from a y, or an ie.”

Balalaika agreed, “True. And it is nice that in a few decades you will be locked in that form. Because, as you are now, you truly are pleasant on the eyes.”

Bob thought, 'Given she is a woman, I wonder if she realizes it is extremely rude to compliment the looks of another woman, in front of one's girlfriend?' Bob said, “I think Ed, B, and you, clearly have me beat in the looks department.”

Balalaika commented, “Let me guess. You are worried about B and Ed's feelings. I admire that.”

Bob admitted, “Good guess.”

B said, “I don't mind. I am actually enjoying this conversation.”

Ed commented, “Same here.”

Balalaika said, “As you can see, Bobbie, no one's feeling are being hurt.”

Bob thought, 'Nice baiting, with using my nickname. Now, what do you want?' She asked, “What are you thinking about?”

Balalaika answered, “Well, I was thinking. Now, that you are a woman, Bobbie. And from what B has told me, not a virgin, in either form. I would like to invite you both to spend a night with B and I. I promise it will be an experience you will not forget. And one that you will want more of. I only waited until now, because I did not want to just invite Ed, and wreck your relationship with each other.”

Bob and Ed looked was each other in their faces for a few seconds, they then turned to face Balalaika.

Bob carefully answered, “Balalaika, we are truly flattered. But, we will have to politely decline. We are a very monogamous couple. B can confirm this. I have never made a pass at B, since the her change. And Ed never made a pass, once, when B was Boris. Nor since then.”

Balalaika turned to B, B just simply nodded. The blond russian looked over at Bob and Ed.

Bob said, “And well... I will let, Ed explain.”

Ed stated, “Except for Bob, here. I don't swing that way. Sorry.”

Balalaika shrugged, as she replied, “Mores the pity.” Balalaika gently clasped B right wrist, with her left hand. So she could get B's attention.

When Balalaika saw B looked at her, she said, “I will bring B back, later. After we have had some time, together.” She then let go of B's right wrist.

As Balalaika turned around and started walking, B turned to Ed and Bob. B smiled, as she said, “Don't wait up.”

B turned and started walking with Balalaika, towards the mansion.

While Ed and Bob watched the two russian woman disappear into the crowd, Ed commented, “I have a feeling we are not going to see either of them for the rest of the day.”

Bob replied, “At least. We might have to plan not to see them until tomorrow morning.”

Ed said, “That is a possibility.”

Just then, Ed noticed someone people in the distance, to their left.

Ed used her left hand to point in a direction of the people she saw. She said, “Look.” She then dropped her left hand to her side.

Bob looked in the direction of where Ed was pointing. She saw a number of people, but the two that were most note worthy, were Annie and Arcee. Arcee was in robot mode, and given her height, she towered above the rest of the people that were present.

Bob inquired, “Are you pointing at Annie and Arcee?”

Ed turned back to her lover, as she answered, “Yes. I would like to talk to them about technology. High level stuff. I do not think you would be interested it. Will you be fine, by yourself?”

Bob said, “I think so. Have fun, Ed.”

Ed happily stated, “Thanks. I will see you in a little while.”

Ed then turned towards the force user and autobot, as she started walking in their direction.

Bob then found herself alone, in a crowd of bikini clad women.

Bob thought, 'I have never had a dream like this before. Of being on a tropical island, while surrounding by beautiful women, wearing bikinis. Probably because I realized how dangerous this situation could be for me. Still, I might as well make the most of this situation. So, who am I going to talk to first?'

A second later, Bob heard someone call from her name, from behind her, “Hey Bob.”

Bob turned around, and she saw Rico walking up to her. Bob saw Rico was wearing a green and purple stripped bikini. With the green matching her hair.

Bob greets her friend, “Hello Rico.”

As Rico came to a stop, six feet in front of Bob, Rico looked Bob over. She then looked Bob in her face. Rico said, “Looking good.”

Bob replied, “That is not funny.”

Rico laughed for a few seconds. She then stated, “Oh, but it is. And it is true. I mean you do look good as a woman.”

Bob mentally whined, 'I just did this with Balalaika. I need to change the subject.'

So, given Bob wanted to quickly change the subject, she looked around, and she saw a blond, fair skinned woman, she did not recognize, in her mid-to-late twenties. The blond haired woman has short hair, that went down to her neckline. Also, the blond woman was walking between Roberta and Fabiola. All three women seemed to be happy. And three adults were wearing tasteful bikinis.

Also, it looked like Roberta was no longer a cyborg. And, Fabiola appeared be in her mid-to-late twenties, a few years younger than she should be.

Bob continued looking at the three women, as she asked, “What did Roberta do with her cybernetic body parts?”

Rico turned to look at Roberta, Fabiola, and the blond woman. She answered, “She got them replaced with more human looking cybernetics. But, she can do the same things with her new cybernetics, as she could with her old cybernetics.'

Bob responded, “Interesting. It is nice that she can not go out in public, without a problem.'

Rico answered, “I know. I definitely helps with her mood.”

Bob inquired, “So, who is the blond with the maids?”

Rico said, “Believe it or not, that is Garcia Lovelace.”

Bob turned back to look at at Rico, as she replied, “Huh?”

Rico looked over at Bob, as she explained, “After Roberta turned herself over to Chang, and Fabiola was captured, then escaped into the multiverse with Rock, Annie, and Megatron. Afterward, Garcia had not heard from neither of his friends, for a while. So, he decided to try to mount a rescue operation, himself. Soon after, he found out that they had literally crossed realities.”

“He used almost every favor his family had, to find a way to cross into another reality, and go after them. Unfortunately, when he did cross over, he found himself in the air, and he landed right into the spring of drowned girl, in Jusenkyo. And she gained the girl curse.”

“From the rumors I have heard, she then had quite an adventure in getting home. Though, she has been quiet about what happened to her, on her adventure. I believe she has not even told Roberta, nor Fabiola, what happened. All we know for sure, from her adventure in the multiverse, is that she now has the girl curse.”

“Still, being a woman part time did not effect Garcia's friendship with Roberta and Fabiola. And while we already knew that Garcia liked older women. Some the things I heard that those three did right after Garcia's eighteenth birthday, surprise even me.”

Bob giggled, as she said, “I bet... Still, given I heard the Lagoon daughters are teenagers, shouldn't Fabiola and Garcia be a little older? The super-soldier serum explains Roberta's youthful body. But, Garcia and Fabiola look to be in the mid-to-late twenties. They should be in their early thirties.”

Rico stated, “Yes. They should. And we have you, Ed and B, to thank for that. After Ranma had the rejuvenation therapy, which you told her about. That Ed had. Ranma found it works so well, that she told Fabiola about the therapy. And both Fabiola and Garcia had the same treatment. It seems, as you know, to work on both genders. So, Garcia is now the same age in both gender forms.”

Bob replied, “That is nice.”

Rico agreed, “Yes. It is. And you can consider that the Lovelace household now owes you a favor.”

Bob said, “I will keep that in mind.” She mentally added, 'That is one favor I am not cashing in until I absolutely have too. Which, I hope never occurs. Still, I wonder what Rico has been up to?'

Bob inquired, “How are things at your shop?”

Rico asked, “Fine. It has not been that long since you original left. But, for you it has clearly been a lifetime. So, what have you been up to?”

Bob though, 'Touche.' She answered, “Bounty hunting in the Cowboy Bebop reality, with B and Ed. It has been great, except for a run in, a few weeks ago. We did not know that the technology a psycho stole was an electrical weapon. I ended up getting shocked constantly, taking him down. And well... I can now become this form, with a sneeze.”

Rico replied, “Don't feel bad. At least you can change back.”

Bob suggested, “Well, you could get some spring of drowned instant packets man. And have some fun as a man.”

Rico said, “I know that. But, it is just not the same. Still, it is fun being able to play both sides of the fence. So, have you done it as woman?”

Bob coyly answered, “Yes. With Ed, but it is not something I am going to talk about with anyone. Except her.”

Rico responded, “I understand. So, are you three living in the same Cowboy Bebop reality as where the Serenity crew are living in?”

Bob said, “Yes. Why?”

Rico nodded to her right, as she stated, “Because they are right over there.”

Bob turned to his left side, and saw a group of eight women, whom were wearing bikinis.

Bob recognized most of the women in the group, as she thought, 'So, all eight of them are together. Not surprising. And that is what Simon and Mal look like as women. Not bad. Each of them are kind of hot. Still, it is ironic that Jayne, as a woman, is hotter than both of them. Sadly though, Chang, as a woman, is hotter than even Jayne. And the women of the Serenity crew are great looking, as well, in those bikinis. Now, let's go talk to them.'

Bob turned to Rico, as she responded, “Interesting. I would like to talk to them. Would you care to join me?”

Rico declined, “No. I have other people to meet. But, it is good seeing you. We will catch up some more later, during the party.”

Bob replied, “I look forward to it.”

Both women then parted ways.

Bob turned and walked over to the Serenity crew. As Bob came with in ten feet of them, they looked over at her.

River and Daiyu immediately recognized her, as they said, in unison, “Bob.”

Mal said, in her female voice, “Well look what the cat dragged in.”

Jayne said, in her female voice, “Damn, River and Daiyu here said that you were hot. But, I just didn't believe it.”

Bob came to a stop, about eight feet from the group, as she said, “You are one to talk, Jayne.”

Jayne smiled, as she replied, “I know.”

Zoe inquired, “This is Bob?”

Inara turned to Zoe, as she commented, “Ed and B told us Bob now changes like us.” She looked over at Bob, as she continued, “But, I wasn't expecting someone pretty.”

Bob pointed out, “I am not wearing any make up.”

Inara replied, “I know. The natural look goes well on you.”

Bob responded, “Thank you.” She turned to Mal, as she asked, “So, Mal. Are you going to kill me?”

Mal answered, “After seeing you liked this. No.”

Bob smiled, as she inquired, “Good. So, how are are the rest of you doing?”

Jayne answered, “Great.”

Zoe said, “I could not be better.”

Inara replied, “Life just keeps getting more interesting.”

Daiyu said, “About the same.”

River smiled, as she replied, “Just happy to be here.”

Simon answered, in her female voice, “My love life, with my girlfriend, has never been better.”

Kaylee turned to her lover, as she smiled. She said, “You got that right.” She turned back to look at Bob.

Bob grinned at Kaylee and Simon, as she stated, “I know the feeling.”

Kaylee commented, “Damn girl. You move fast. Even Simon and I took our time. We waited until after we were over the cold parts of that virus. So, we could make the most of the situation.”

Bob responded, “A wise idea. And no. I don't move fast. Ed moves fast. I just do not stop her. And I admit it was fun.”

Serenity crew laughed at Bob's joke.

A few seconds later, as their laughter died down, Bob said, “Well, I will talk to you later, then. I just wanted to touch base, with you.”

River stated, “I look forward to more detailed conversation with you.”

Jayne agreed, “I second that.”

Bob responded, “See you later.”

Bob then turned, and walked away from them.

Bob continued walking through the crowd, until she eventually found herself meeting the five adult members of the Lagoon family.

Bob came to a stop, ten feet from them, as she thought, 'I knew this was coming. I might as well own up to what I have done.'

The Lagoon adults. They looked at each other, and then back to Bob.

Bob said, “Okay. First, I am sorry for stealing, and then wrecking your car. Second, if you want to kill me for not telling you what was going to happen you, just go ahead, and do it. All I ask is you make quick.”

The Lagoon family suddenly burst out laughing.

As they laughed, Janet commented, “This is going to be fun to watch.”

Dutch said, “Tell her, Rock.”

Bob was confused by their reaction, as she asked, “Tell me what?”

Rock explained, “You remember all those years ago, when we talked in that bar in Tokyo?”

Bob replied, “Yea.”

Rock said, “That woman behind you, that won't stop laughing. Well, that is you from sometime in the near future, for you, right now. Your female form looks exactly like her.”

Bob eyes widened, as she recalled what the woman looked like. And she did recognize her from, when she look in the mirror, while a woman.

In response, Bob's shoulders slumped, as she realized that Rock was right.

Bob thought, 'That woman did look exactly like I do, right now.'

The Lagoon adults laughed even harder as seeing Bob's reaction.

Between laughs, Revy stated, “Rock kept this a secret from us until Boris, I mean B, told us you started changing. Then, she told us. And honestly, I am glad, cause I know that piece of information would be to juicy for me to keep secret.”

Benny said, “It looks like the shoe on the other foot.”

'Slap!'

The others watched as Bob used her right hand to slap herself on the right side of her cheek. Though, she did not hit herself hard enough to leave a mark on her face.

Bob then said, “It would have saved us a whole lot of time, and effort, if future me had told us all, beforehand, that I would eventually lose my manhood, by my own choice.”

In response to Bob's comment, the Lagoon family then doubled over laughing.

It took the Lagoon family a few minutes to finally calm down enough to catch their breath, and begin to stand back up.

And then the Lagoon adults had a pleasant conversation with Bob. With Bob and the Lagoon adults ending their conversation on a good not.

Along with this, the rest of the day was mostly uneventful for Bob.

(_)

The next day, Bob decided to explore the island, alone, away from the party.

As Bob walked through an area moderately dense tropical trees and bushes, she mentally lamented, 'Okay. I play the game, yesterday, by going to the party. But, I still feel naked in just a bikini. Too bad Ed and B put a lock chest we have, in Ed and my bedroom, for our normal clothes.'

And that is one of the reasons I do not dare change back to a man, right now. Being a naked man on an island full of women would be worse than being a woman in a bikini. But, it would be nice to at least have a shirt on. I do sunburn.'

'Though, plenty of sunscreen is provided for everyone. And I, and several other people here, have been using it. And everyone is on the watch, to make sure someone does not accidentally fall asleep, outside, in the sun. So, no serious sunburns are likely to happen.'

A few seconds later, Bob came through some bushes, and she noticed a clearing ahead.

It was then that Bob saw the five Lagoon Company's teenage daughters in the middle of the clearing.

Bob immediately ducked back behind the bushes, as she watched them, from her hiding place.

The five teenage girls were all sitting on smooth, lacquered wooded benches. There were two benches. Two girls sat on one bench. And the other three girls at on the other bench.

Between the two benches was a large, rectangular, smooth, lacquered, wooden table.

All five of teenage girls were wearing their bikinis, as they sat at the table. The five teenage girls all appeared to be in their mid-teens in age.

All five teenage girls were athletic, of average height for their races, and they were slender in their physical builds. The two blonds teenage girls had the largest breasts, though they fit their physical frames well. The dark skinned teenager's breasts were medium sized. While, the two redheaded girl's breasts were not as large as the dark skinned girl's breasts, but their breasts were still respectable in size for their physical frames.

Four of the teenage girls were working on their weapons at the table. While the fifth one was reading a book, at the table.

Bob thought, 'I always wondered about those five teenage girls.' She then felt pressure coming from her bladder, as she mentally complained, 'Damn. Now, I have to pee in the middle of nowhere, as a woman. I might as well get this over with.'

She looked around, and she realized where she was crouching down was pretty much private.

She change position to squatting down, as she pulled her lower piece to the left side of her groin, and then she relieved herself.

A few seconds later, Bob heard someone walk up from behind her.

Bob thought, 'Oh no. And I dare not move without making a mess.'

The person then walked up stand beside Bob, to her right side.

Bob looked up, and she saw Rock, in her bikini, looking down back at her.

Bob commented, “You were following me.”

Rock cracked a grin, as she admitted, “Of course. By the way, my children like to come here. And when they come here, I have found this to be a good place to hide, when I want to watch my children without them seeing me. Also, don't worry. I have done the exact something here, a number of times.” Rock looked a little further down at Bob's front side, as she smiled turned into a wicked grin. She inquired, “Shaved? Or bikini wax? We were all were wondering that. Considering one can tell by how lower piece of the bikini hugs the groin.”

Bob blushed, as she answered, “As first, I refused either. But, three nights ago, Ed and B drugged me with a sedative in my drink. Then, they had me sneeze in my sleep, changing me into a girl. Then Ed. I know it was her. She admitted it. Took off my clothes, and shaved me down there. Though, I admit she did a good job. Though, when I woke up with a bare mound, it did not make me a happy woman. But, I did not make to much of a fuss about it.

Rock quietly giggled. She then pointed out, “I bet you were not happy. Anyway, the leaves on the bushes here will work fine to dry yourself with.”

Bob replied, “Thank you.”

By then, Bob had finished emptying her bladder. Bob then took Rock's suggestion. She picked up some leaves to dap herself dry. Next, she readjusted her bottom piece, and stood up beside Rock.

Fortunately, the bushes were still tall enough to hide them from the teenager's sight.

Bob turned to Rock, as she requested, “So Rock, I have a question. Was it worth it?”

Rock looked over at Bob, as she asked, “What do you mean? What was worth it?”

Bob answered, “Being pregnant. Giving birth. Being a mother. Raising children. Was it all worth it?”

Rock inquired, “Why do you ask?”

Bob replied, “Because now, I can get pregnant. So, I need to know. Ed and B have no experience on the subject. And you are the sanest person I know, whom has been through it, whom is a gender bender, and whom comes from a similar sane background and point of view, as I have.”

Rock thought, 'She has a point there. While, Bob knows Ranma, Natsuru, and Akira. All three of those gender benders have very wild origins, going all the way back to their mid-teens. Where Bob and I both started our adventures after we became adults. And we did not becoming gender benders until much later in our adulthood. So, I think will answer her questions, on this matter. Then, I will get to introduce and brag about my children to her.'

Rock smiled, as she said, “I see where you are coming from. And the answer is, yes. Though, like all good things, it did not come easy. And surprisingly, it was not the pregnancies, the morning sickness, the hormones themselves, nor the births that were the problem.”

“Most of us handled it all quite well, except for Revy. We both know how scary she can normally be. Well, when we all got pregnant within a few months of each other, we had to go cold turkey on the smoking and booze. That was not fun. But, Revy had it the hardest. That, plus a few months of hormone induced pregnancy behavior made withdraw even more difficult for her. Though, she never hit us, due to us being pregnant, as well.”

“We found, somewhere deep down, Revy does have maternal instincts that kept her from being violent during that time for us. But, when she did snap at me, my hormones made me cry, which got her to shut up, and back down. And the one time I lost it, and snapped at her, her hormones made her cry. After that, we were able to get a handle on things.”

Bob commented, “Thank you for your answers. I am not so worried, now.” She turned to look out at the clearing, at the five Lagoon daughters, as she inquired, “Also, about your daughters. I was wonder if you could tell me more about them.”

Rock looked out at the clearing, at her five children, as she happily thought, 'Now, I get to brag about my children.'

Rock gladly responded, “I would be more than happy too. We are all proud of them. Even though I fathered one and gave birth to another, all five of us consider them all our daughters. And we raised them to consider each other to be sisters. And they do love each other, as sisters. First, they are all sixteen years old.”

Bob inquired, “So, who is who? Given you and Revy are loves, I can guess which one are you children. But, I am not sure which you are the mother to, and which you are the father to.”

Rock stated, “Of the two tanned redheads, I am the mother of the one cleaning the large, automatic, M nineteen eighteen A two Browning Automatic Rifle. Though, from what I understand, the butt stock of the weapon is from the A three version of the weapon.”

“The machine gun has has a beta c-mag style, double drum magazine attached to it. The machine gun fires seven point six two millimeter rounds. And the magazine can hold a hundred rounds in all. Though, the magazine is originally made for seven point six two by fifty one millimeter ammo. The magazine was modified to hold seven point six two by six three ammunition. And it was modified to also attach to the BAR, the Browning Automatic Rifle. And the plastic on the back was clear, to allow her to see how many more rounds she had to fire with.”

“Listen to me talk about firearms. I have been hanging around Revy too much.”

Bob replied, “I am just happy that you are able to share her interest in firearms.”

Rock responded, “I am to. And there is not much to do on this island, except raise of children, and have some hobbies. Anyway, we found beta c-mag was easier for her to use that, than carrying a belt fed ammo case on her person. And my daughter's name of Yukio. Yes, I named her after that high school girl I knew.”

Bob commented, “You are the parent. It was your call. And I find Yukio to be a fine name for her.”

Rock said, “Thank you. Revy gave birth to the other redhead cleaning those two short swords. The weapons are the same type of Russian eighteen twenty-seven model short swords that Akira has. The girl wanted to learn how to use bladed weapons, Revy liked those weapons that Akira used, so she got her some. Her name is Rebecca.”

“Yea, I admit, Revy has a bit of an ego.”

“None of us have figured out why my girl likes guns, and Revy's likes sharp instruments. You would think it would be the other way around. Oh well. And I admit that both our girls were a bit violent early on. But, we were able to straighten then out. And they have become much better, since then.”

“Still, haven't mentions this to many people. Only the people I trust. And I haven't told Revy this, but I blame Revy's genes for their behavior.”

Bob stated, “Your secret is safe with me.”

Rock responded, “I appreciate that. Now, Dutch is the mother of the dark skinned girl, with the brown dreadlocks. We found out early on that she was a slight pyromaniac. But, we got that handled quickly enough, with no one hurt, and minimum damage to the house.”

“Except for the pyromania, she is the nicest, sweetest, polite girl you will ever meet. Unless you pissed her off. Then, she will torch your ass. The weapons she is working are gantlets, and gloves, we bought from Boba Fett. He gave us a good deal on them. The weapons have flamethrowers on the top of the wrists. Also, the gantlets have cyro-frost weapons on the bottom of the wrists, to put out any fires that need to be put out. So said fires do not get out of control.”

“Also, the gantlets offer power armor grip for her hands. She loves training with them. Though, we demanded she do it in an open, wet field, with others presence, in the distance, to prevent any unplanned fires. Her name is Kristina.”

“Of the two blond, tanned girls, Janet gave birth to the one reading the book. She has two Beretta M Nine, stainless steel, nine millimeter semi-automatic pistols, in her shoulder holsters. And she is almost as good with shooting her pistols, as Revy is with her cutlasses. Her name is Molly. She is the most intelligent one of our girls. And she is their unofficial leader.”

“Benny is the mother of the other blond, tanned skinned girl, whom is carefully polishing her katana. She is named Sarah. She is almost as smart as Molly, but she prefers to train with her katana. Of all of them, Sarah is likely the most honest, and honorable, fighter of the five girls.”

“It should be noted, that we made sure to train all our girls in their various weapons, and how to safely use weapons. Especially, when it comes to firearms. We take gun safety very seriously.”

“We did this, so each of them could use one of their other sisters weapons without a problem. Yukio is almost a good with Molly's pistols as Molly is. Even dual wielding. And Molly is almost as good as Yukio with Yukio's machine gun. The other sisters are about the same, with their various weapons.”

“They also all experts in hand to hand combat. They can be as agile as Revy and Fabiola. They were even taught some by Roberta, in several areas of combat.”

“And speaking of teaching, Janet, Benny, and I handled their schooling. Besides math, history, and a few other things, they can all speak, read, and write several languages, including japanese, english, chinese, russian, and hindi. Though, we had to bring in Shenhua to come and teach them chinese, and B to teach them russian. But, both of them found that they actually enjoy teaching children their native languages.”

Rock turned to Bob, as she happily asked, “So, what do you think?”

Bob realized the pattern. She turned to Rock, as she carefully stated, “I think you all picked out lovely names for you children. And from what I have seen, you have raise them right. Also, they have had good teachers, for what they were taught. And they sound like they were well taught. Though, I was wondering, who picked out their weapons for them?”

Rock stated, “They did. When they were eight.”

Bob responded, “Well, that explains it. Don't you see the pattern?”

Rock inquired, with concern growing in her tone of voice, “What pattern?”

Bob sighed. She then stated, “I am talking about reincarnation. I guess I have to point them out for you. Hansel and Gretel have been reincarnated as Yukio and Rebecca.

Rock's eyes widened, as she understood what Bob was telling her

Bob continued, “With those two, you never know which is which. I mean, you daughter, Yukio is even using same type of machine gun as those two did. The Browning Automatic Rifle.”

Bob saw Rock's eyes returned to normal, as Rock stated, in a sad tone of voice, “Actually, it is the same BAR. When Gretel was killed, I made sure that she has a proper burial. We kept her machine gun. But, we buried with her, the small female doll she had hung on the end of the barrel, the small teddy bear doll, and the blanket she used to cover the machine gun.”

Bob commented, in a sober tone of voice, “I am sorry to hear that.” She thought, 'At least Rock gave her a decent burial. It is likely more than Hansel got, from Balalaika, and Hotel Moscow.'

Rock responded, “It is okay. And if what you said is true. Then, it does explain a few things. And this news is more comforting, than tragic. I am starting to see the pattern, as well. And I can guess where you are going. Though, please continue.”

Bob said, “Okay. Claude, the pyromaniac that Revy blew up, has been reborn as Kristina. I guess being nice and polite to others does count for something. Molly was Yukio, the deceased high school girl that you named your Yukio after. And Sarah was Ginji, in her previous lives. And they are all still clearly badasses.”

Rock commented, “Yes. They are badasses. But, we try to discourage them from getting into violent situation.”

Bob thought, 'At least you are trying to keep them from getting into violent situation. Though, if I am right. That won't do much good in the long run. But, we can worry about that, later.'

Rock inquired, “Though, are you sure about this?”

Bob thought, 'Rock, I guess I am going to have to explain things to you, and let you down, gently.'

Bob answered, “Rock, I am sure about this. It looks like your daughters are reincarnations of some people you knew. I have read up on the subject. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Good friends, or even lovers, are sometimes reincarnated as siblings. And the gender flipping from life to life is completely normal for reincarnation. Also, it means Yukio and Rebecca were not violent because of Revy's genes. And we both have experienced far stranger things, like right now. Such as being two men turned into women, wearing bikinis.”

Rock remembered her past, and what she saw from the third person point of view of the Black Lagoon series itself. She calmed herself down, as she continued to look at Bob.

Rock commented, “Along other things, this would explain the nightmares all five had when they were younger. Sarah had nightmares about being shot. Molly had nightmares about losing everyone she loves. Kristina has nightmares of being blow up, which is why she was never that serious as a pyromaniac. And I don't even want to talk about the nightmares that Yukio and Rebecca had.”

“Fortunately, we were able to help them through their nightmares, and they now sleep peacefully. Also, this explains why Molly is annoyed at calling Yukio by her name. Since, she unknowingly went by that name in her previous life. I don't know how I am going to tell Revy, Benny, Dutch, and Janet about this. Let alone, our daughters.”

Bob offered, “Just tell them the truth. I am sure you all will figure something out. I know this is a little freaky. Even you. But, this is not a bad thing. Actually, this is very good for everyone involved.”

“Like the band, Journey said. 'The wheel in the sky keeps on turning.' Look on the bright side, Rock. We were all wrong about this reality. Justice does exist in a higher form here. Just not in any one single incarnation. These five souls have received a second chance at a good life, which you have clearly given them. And your positive, personal beliefs have been vindicated.”

Rock smiled an innocent, wide smile. She said, “You know. You are right. They were all wrong. And I was right. You just made my day, Bob. Thanks.”

Bob replied, “You're welcome. By the way, given the situation I brought up. Have you shown them the Black Lagoon series, yet?”

Rock answered, in a sad tone of voice, “No. I know we are eventually going to have to show them the series, because they already know about other realities being works of fiction.”

“We have even taken them to some of the more safer, resort areas of the multiverse, to have fun in. And they all have been asking questions about our own reality. But, now that I know the truth, if we do show the that series, there is a real possibility they will remember. That would be very bad for everyone.”

Bob comforted Rock, as she said, in a calm tone of voice, “Then, talk to them beforehand. Tell them what you think of who they once were. Being forewarned is being forearmed.”

“If you raised them right, then you have nothing to worry about. If after watching the series, they do remember some of their previous lives, just remind them that was then. And this is now. Where they are in a safe place. Where they are happy and loved.”

“Being reminded of such current comforts will likely solve most of the problems, any of them have.”

Bob's comments cheered Rock up. Rock said, “I think you are probably correct. That is a good plan. I will just have to discuss it with the others, before we talk to the girls.”

Bob requested, “That sounds like a wonderful idea. Now, could you formally introduce me to your daughters? They sound like interesting people.”

Rock replied, “Sure. Right this way.”

The two women then walked out of the bushes, towards the five teenage girls that were sitting at the table.

The the teenage girls turned, and looked over at the two women.

Rock began, “Girls, I would like you to meet someone I know, that I believe you will enjoy meeting...”

Rock then introduced her daughters to Bob. And they all had a good time meeting, and talking to each other.

(_)

During the course of the following week, there were several contests, games, and events.

There were even a few stage plays presented during a some of the nights of the bikini party. Fortunately, the outside temperature remained warm during the name, so the woman could still wear their swimwear at night.

Also, there was a singing contest one night, and to everyone's shock, Sawyer, with her nice voice, took first place. That made the former mute's day.

Among the various contests were target contests, using firearm, and throwing weapons. These were separate contests, for different types of firearms, using stationary paper sheet targets, and moving skeet target, at various ranges. Those entering could participate in any of these contests they wanted.

The Lagoon family provided the weapons and ammo. And they allowed the participants time to sight, and test out, the weapons they were given to use for the contest. But, the contestants had to return the weapons to their owners, in working order. With the exception being a malfunction of the weapon.

And everyone was careful with the weapons. With several precautions taken. Including, firing lines, safety glasses, ear protection. Also, there were nonparticipants, nearby, with reality devices, on hand. To get to an emergency room, if someone got hurt.

Bob surprisingly placed in the top ten, in the single pistol contest, for both skeet and paper target. Though, Revy edged out Roberta, when to the single pistol contest, for skeet. And Revy win the dual wielding for skeet.

Though, Roberta beat Revy, in the dual wielding contest, for paper target.

B won the single pistol contest, for paper target.

Balalaika won the rifle class, for paper target. But, it was a close contest between her, B, Revy, Natsuru.

And Revy was first for rifle with skeet. While Balalaika was second. And Roberta was third.

Dutch barely beat out Ed in the shotgun contest for skeet.

Also, Shenhua beat Ranma in the throwing knives contest.

And finally, on the last night of the party, there was a bikini contest. With everyone leaving the next day.

Bob found out there was a rule that all adults had to enter the contest. Though, the teenagers could enter it as well, and they did.

Everyone just walked onto a podium stage, which was set up in the back of the mansion, as everyone else would look at them.

The other women and teenagers of the audience were the judges.

The Lagoon family took turns being the announcer, so their entire family could participate.

Without even trying, Bob actually scored in the middle range in the contest.

Though, surprising winner of the bikini contest was Rock.

And the reason Rock won was because, while the other women and teenagers were all going for sex appeal, to an audience of women. Which backfired, considering only some, and not all of the women were bi-sexual. And some of the women were jealous of the other women's sex appeal.

On the other hand, Rock took the sweet, innocent girl routine, and doing so won her the contest.

Rock did tell everyone else, after the fact, how she won. And everyone got a good laugh out Rock's comments. Including, Rock, herself.

In the end, everyone had a great time at this Lagoon bikini party.

And on the morning after the bikini contest, before anyone left, everyone got together, and during the sunny morning, they had a huge picture taken of them together in the field, with the mansion as the background, while everyone was in their bikinis and other swimwear.

Afterward, everyone one got copies of the photo for them to take home.

The guests then changed into their normal clothing. Packed up their language. And they used their various reality devices, to return to the reality, place, and time, that they called home.

This including, Bob, Ed, and B. With Bob very happy to return home, without a problem. With him back to being a man, in his normal male clothing.

They returned to Mars, in the Cowboy Bebop reality, and to Ed and Bob's apartment. For those on Mars, they had only been got a few days.

And a few hours after they were home, and Bob was had got comfortable, he admitted to Ed and B, that he had a good time at the party. And that he would likely got to the next Lagoon party. Even if it meant him being a woman, wearing a bikini.

Ed and B were happy with Bob's comment. And the three adults then had a pleasant day, unwinding from the week long party they had returned from.

A few days later, they resumed their bounty hunting jobs.

(_)

In the Black Lagoon reality. It had been a few days after the bikini party. It was early evening, in formal living room of the Lagoon mansion, the five Lagoon parents talked with each other, with their children being elsewhere. So, they could have a private conversation amongst themselves.

The five adults sat in a ring of four couches, which faced each other. There also a small, low standing, square coffee table in the center of the ring of couches.

They were all dressed in their usual clothing.

Rock was the one to call the meeting, and she politely requested their daughters to let them talk in private.

The teenagers honored her request.

Revy and Rock sat across from each other. Janet and Benny saw beside each other in a couch, to Rock's left side. And Dutch sat across from Janet and Benny, to Rock right side.

After they all sat down, Revy was the first one to speak. She inquired, “Okay, Rock. You got us all here. What is it that is so important, that you need to talk to us about, in private? Away from our children?”

Rock carefully stated, “Guys, at the party, Bob and I got into a discussion about our daughters. And Bob pointed out some things to me... And it seems our children may be reincarnations of people we previously knew... And not in a good way.”

Revy cracked a grin, as she said, “This I have got to hear.”

Rock responded, “You are not going to like it, Revy. Your Rebecca and my Yukio are reincarnations of Hansel and Gretel. Kristina is a reincarnation of that pyromaniac, Claude, whom you blew up. Molly is the reincarnation of Yukio, from Japan. And Sarah is the reincarnation of Ginji.”

Benny stated, “Rock, that is insane.”

Rock replied, “What part of our lives isn't insane? Bob even pointing out that my Yukio even uses the exact same model M nineteen eighteen A two Browning Automatic Rifle, as Hansel and Gretel used.”

Dutch conceded, “That is a good point. And that would explain their choices in weapons.”

Rock looked around the room. She saw that most of those present were on the fence of what she just said. But, when she looked across the coffee table, at Revy, she saw that her lover's face showed she had conflicting feelings on the matter.

Revy then said, in a calm tone of voice, “Rock, be happy I am not taking this the wrong way, when you say we gave birth to those two little reborn monsters.”

Rock pointed out, “I never thought of them as monsters. More than anything else, they were merely victims of circumstances beyond their control. I think we all agree that of anyone, those two deserved a second chance. Which it appears they got, literally through us. Revy, it is clear they are not what they once were.”

Janet commented, “This revelation does answer some questions. As children, Molly and Sarah's grasp on learning japanese was near prodigy level. Especially, considering we mostly speak english around here. Some say Mozart was a pianist in a previous life, and those skills were how he was able to compose music at such a young age.”

Benny conceded, “Well, it would explain their nightmares, when they were younger. They do match up with what you are saying.”

Dutch stated, “And that answers my daughter's pyromania. The question is how do we handle this? We have backed ourselves into a corner here. They will want to know about our past. And they have already requested to learn about this reality. And if Rock is correct, this is a time bomb waiting to happen. Should we show them the truth. And they remember, we could have a very bad mess on our hands.”

Rock said, “It may not be that bad. Bob suggested we talk to them first. Then, we show them the series.”

Benny commented, “I look forward to this conversation with less anticipation than when we had to teach the girls about feminine hygiene.”

Revy and Janet giggled at Benny's comment.

As Revy and Janet stopped giggled, Revy stated, “On that note, I plan to be there when they watch the series. And they realize that you three were original guys.”

Benny countered, “If what Rock is saying is true. Then, at least two of our children were originally guys, in their previous lives. I am more worried about their reaction to learning that they were killers, and in some cases, the abuse they suffered.”

Janet stated, “When we talk to them, we will just have to handle the situation, delicately. We need to make sure they understand that it doesn't really matter who they were in a previous life. They are our children now, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we love them.”

The other four adults nodded in agreement over Janet's comment.

Revy suggested, “Let's just call them in, and get it over with.”

(_)

Five minutes later, the parents had called in their daughters.

The clothing their daughters wore varied greatly. All of them wore tennis shoes, socks, bras, and panties. Beyond that, their tastes greatly differed.

Yukio wore a brown long skirt, and a short sleeved yellow blouse.

Rebecca wore denim shorts, and a short sleeved purple blouse.

Kristina wore blue jeans, and a white t-shirt.

Molly wore a yellow shorts, and a green t-shirt.

Sarah wore purple pants, and a short sleeved blue blouse.

Also, with the addition of more people in the room, couch arrangements had change.

Janet, Benny, and Dutch sat together. With Benny in the center of the couch.

To their right, Rock and Revy sat together.

To Rock and Revy's right, Molly and Sarah sat together.

To Molly and Sarah's right, Rebecca, Kristina, and Yukio sat. With Kristina sitting between Rebecca and Yukio.

After everyone was seated, Kristina was the first person to ask, in a causal tone of voice, “Okay, mom and aunts. What do you need to talk to us about?”

Sarah said, “Considering we have on our best behavior, during this party. Unlike the party before last. I doubt our conduct is at issue here.”

Rebecca stated, “I thought it was a good idea to challenge Shenhua to a formal sparring match, with us using our long knives.”

Molly said, “That wasn't the problem. What happened afterward was the problem. When she handed you your ass. And then Yukio jumped in and attacked her.”

Yukio defended, “She threatened my sister. Nobody does that.”

Sarah pointed out, “She was just screwing with you. You are lucky she didn't kill you both.”

Rebecca and Yukio stated, in unison, “We could take her.”

Kristina commented, “Sisters, you need to learn that sometimes it is best just to walk away.”

Revy snapped, “Hey! Children. We have more important matters to discuss.”

The teenagers all immediately became quiet.

Dutch stated, “Girls, this is about your behavior at the last bikini party. We need to talk about some recent information we have learned, but we need to tell you some things first.”

Molly inquired, with concern in her tone of voice, “Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a bombshell?”

Revy quipped, “More like a carpet bombing.”

Benny questioned, “You know how we told you where you came from? How you were conceived?”

Molly spoke for sisters, and herself, as she stated, “Yes. Artificial insemination, with fertilized egg implantation. That is why some of us are blood related. And that is why we call those you that gave birth to us, mother, and the rest of you are our aunts.”

Benny admitted, “Well, we only being half truthful. As you know, some of our friends, and yours, are gender benders. Well, you can count Rock, Dutch, and myself, in that group. Dutch, please explain.”

Dutch said, “Long story short. There was a person name, Chang, whom kidnapped all of us. She changed Rock, Benny, and I into women. We may tell you the rest of the story later. It is not pleasant. But, we are completely female. And each of us gave birth to one of you.”

Kristina questioned, “And this is the tip of the iceberg?”

Benny answered, “It is. Also, some of us are your actual fathers.”

The teenagers eyes all went wide.

Sarah asked, “How?”

Janet stated, “We used instant packets of spring of drowned man to change into men, in combination of timing our monthly cycle, and using artificial insemination.”

Molly said, “But, that would mean that mom and Revy also...”

Revy cracked a grin, as she stated, “I am sure it is a bit traumatic to learn about one's own parents' love life. But, we all have had some fun with those packets.”

Yukio inquired, “Which is which? Who are each of our fathers?”

Rock said, “You know who your mothers are. If you think about it. You can already guess who your fathers are. Yukio, you father is Revy. I am your father, Rebecca. Benny is Molly's father. And Janet is Sarah's father. If you want start calling us father, or stay with, aunt, we will understand, either way.”

Kristina noticed that she was not mentioned. She stayed quiet, but she did look towards Dutch.

Dutch noticed Kristina's gaze, and she turned her head away from her daughter for a few seconds.

Sarah inquired, “So, our parentage is like Nodoka, Yurika, and Mikoto?”

Benny answered, “Yes. They got the idea from us. And you can thank Janet for coming up with the idea.”

Janet commented, “Well, Dutch was already pregnant, and I want to figure out how we could join in on the fun.”

Rock, Revy, Dutch, and Benny rolled their eyes for a few seconds.

Kristina continued to look at her mother, Dutch, as she requested, “Mom, if you were already pregnant. Who is my father?”

Dutch look over at her daughter, as she answered, “It was a one night stand.”

Kristina replied, “Okay. I am not going to complain. I got five parents out of the deal. Most only have one or two.”

Dutch complimented, “I am glad you are thinking of it that way.”

Rebecca commented, “So, you are my dad, aunt Rock. I just an unable to picture you as a man. I can see it with aunt Benny, and aunt Dutch. But, not you.”

Rock deadpanned, “Gee, thanks.” Her tone turned more serious, as she continued, “Yes, I was a man. And soon you will see what type of people we once were.”

Benny spoke up, as she cautioned, “You are finally going to get some answers about this reality. But, be careful what you wish for. You may not like it. Because, what we have to tell you is not pleasant. Before we tell you about our reality. We need to tell you about what we learned about your past. Rock can explain.”

Rock said, “At the party, I learned of a theory that all five of you are reincarnations of people we knew, whom had died. Same souls. Different bodies. Different lives.”

Molly questioned, “Let me guess. This is Bob's theory?”

Rock answered, “How did you know?”

Molly stated, “Simple. You introduced her to us. Whom, I am guessing, given her name, was originally a man, herself. And it is clear that you and her had likely been talking, before you met us.”

Janet grinned, as she complimented, “You always were the smart one.”

Rock complimented, “Good theory. And you are correct on all points. But, Bob is very savvy in such areas of knowledge. He, err, she would not claim something if she did not believe her claim. Also, Bob has the same abilities as Akira. And she is a man most of the time.”

Kristina inquired, “Okay. What about our past lives? Who were we?”

Dutch answered, “Daughters, we knew you, in your previous lives. And not in a good way.”

Sarah asked, “How bad are we talking about here?”

Benny stated, “We might as well just out right say it. In your previous lives, you were insane killers. Or, just plain insane. And you all tried to kill us, at least once. And three of you were children at the time. Very messed up children... And some of your were men. Two of you were siblings in a previous life, and we are not sure of which gender you both were, and which of you was which. For reasons you will find out soon enough. Though, Rock has half the answer, but she is not saying.”

Rock commented, “I pretty much blocked that memory from my mind”

Janet said, “Of the five of you. Two of your were close. We do not think you were lovers. We hope not, considering your ages at the time. One of you was a full grown man, the other was a teenaged high school girl.”

Revy commented, “Yea. A high school girl that kidnapped, Rock.”

Rock turned to Revy, as Rock said, “Am I ever going to live that down?...”

Revy turned to Rock, and Revy shrugged, in response.

Rock and Revy then turned back to their children. Rock said, “Anyway, you girls will see what happened, soon enough.”

Janet stated, “And another two of you were even closer, in an even worse way. Siblings that were intimate with each other. And whom were also children at the time.”

Yukio replied, with disbelieve in her tone of voice, “You're kidding. That is sick.”

Janet agreed, “Yes. And what is worse are the reasons behind the intimacy.”

Revy mentioned, in a deflated tone of voice, “We were also responsible for some of your deaths.”

Kristina demanded, “Alright. We get the picture. Who were we?”

Rock stated, “The weapons were the tip off. And also you nightmares, when you were younger. And also you personality quirks. For example, Kristina. Believe is or not, you were a fat, white man, named, Claude The Torch Weaver. And he was a pyromaniac.”

Kristina thought about the name for a few seconds. She then vaguely recalled something, as she asked, “And I did not like to drink alcohol?”

All five parents' faces took on more serious expressions, as they realized that Bob was right.

Rock said, “Correct.”

Kristina said, “This is going to be a long night.”

Rock responded, in a tired tone of voice, “It already is. Molly. Sarah. You're next. Molly, you were the Japanese high school girl, named Yukio. Yes. I named my Yukio after you.”

Molly said, “That explains why it annoys me to call Yukio by her name. But, now that I know why, I think I can get over it.”

Yukio turned to Molly, as she said, “Thanks.”

Molly looked over at Yukio, as she replied, “You're welcome.”

Molly and Yukio then turned back to look at the rest of their family.

Rock stated, “While Molly was a high school girl. You, Sarah were a full grown man, named Ginji, whom was very skilled with using his sword. Does the title, Manslayer Ginji, ring a bell?”

Sarah thought about Rock's comment for a few seconds. She then admitted, “Both the name and title does ring a bell. So, how did we end up dead, in our previous lives?”

Rock said, “It was due to Molly's previous life's father's death, and his former second in command's actions. You two got dragged into a mafia war. A war Revy and I were dragged into, as well. A lot of bad things happened, which ended with a duel between you and Revy. Revy won, and she killed you. Then, Molly, as Yukio... You killed yourself.”

Sarah looked at Revy, as she said, “I reserve judgment until I know more about the situation.”

Revy turned to Sarah, as she smiled at her. Revy replied, “I appreciate that.”

Molly stated, “I must have had a very good reason to kill myself.”

Rock said, “You did. You lost everyone you cared for. Then, you lost Ginji. And you both seemed to be in love with each other.”

Molly and Sarah's eyes widened, as Molly asked, “Love? Or, in love?”

Rock looked away from the two teenage girls, as she answered, “In love. In that way.”

Molly leaned over, and whispered into Sarah right ear, “We will talk, later.”

Sarah softly replied, “Agreed.”

Janet said, “I hope it is only talking.”

Sarah asked, “Well, given you are now telling us your secrets. I am sure we would all like to know. How do you do that? How do you hear such subtle things?”

Janet answered, “Super-soldier serum we were all given, before we were pregnant with any of you. Among other things, it gave us enhance senses. Including hearing. You got some of the benefits, as well. It deals with Chang. We will tell you, later.”

Sarah replied, “Okay. That explains why we could never sneak up on any of you. Nor, leave the house without you knowing.”

Janet lips curled into a wicked grin, as she replied, “Exactly.”

Rebecca said, “I have a feeling that you two are mentioning us last, because it is not good.”

Rock stated, in a sad tone of voice, “No. It is not. I don't know how to tell you this, in a way that will not mess with you. But, I see that I am going to have to tell you. We knew of you both, when you were children. But, by then, life had made you into sadist killers. As children, you were orphans that were forced into the child pron snuff films, where you were forced to do horrible things, including kill other children, whom were forced into the same situation.”

“Eventually, while still children, you became hire killers of the worst sort. We don't know your real names. We don't even know your real genders. I block that answer out of my mind. You called yourselves, Hansel and Gretel. And we honestly don't know which of you is which, because you were identical twins, whom liked to swap each others clothing and identities.”

Rebecca said, “That is messed up.”

Rock agreed, “Yes. And because of this, we are worried about how learning about your past lives may effect you. Of all five or you, you two, could be seriously messed up if you recalled your previous life.”

Yukio said, “I think we are stronger than you give us credit for. Whatever happened then, we now have the pleasant experiences of this life to fall back on.”

Rebecca stated, “I agree with my sister.”

Rock responded, “Okay. Just let us know, if you need to talk about it.”

Rebecca replied, “We will.”

Yukio nodded, as she agreed, “Yes. We will.”

Kristina inquired, “So, how did I die?”

Rock answered, “Revy killed you.”

Kristina turned to Revy, as she asked, “You killed me?”

Revy turned to Kristina, as she answered, “Yes. You went off like rocket man. Hehehe... Sorry. I know it is wrong. But, it was funny, how I killed you.”

Kristina complained, “Well, considering we can't see what happened, we are just going to take your word on that.”

Benny stated, “Actually, we can see what happened. That is what we were leading up to. You see this reality is a work of fiction, like the realities of your friends. And, we were the main characters of it. The series is titled, Black Lagoon. It was a manga and anime series. We followed the anime timeline, so we are going to show you that version, for right now.”

“Black Lagoon is a very dark series. And it is also fairly long. The series is three seasons. A total of just under thirteen hours long. Though, I suggest we watch the english dub.”

Kristina said, “So, we will just have to brew some coffee, and watch it all tonight, and into the morning.”

The parents could see their other daughters nodding in agree.

Yukio said, in a firm tone of voice, “We are going to see it. And we are going to see it, now.”

Molly pointed out, “We want to know how, and why, we died.”

The Lagoon adults looked at each other, and then back towards their daughters.

Dutch said, “Fine. But, we will watch it with you.”

Molly replied, “Okay.”

Benny warned, “Still, you are also going to learn some things about us that you may not like.”

Kristina inquired, “Such as?”

Revy stated, “Besides me killing you. During the last episode of the Blood Trail arc. Which is season three of the series. There is a scene that shows when I was a teenager, that raped by a cop. I have since worked through that traumatic event. Actually, watching the series helped. But, I did have a flashback the first time I saw scene, from the series point of view. And I flipped out for a while there.”

Rock turned to Revy, as she pointed out, “I think that happened because you were not expecting that scene. We are not making the same mistake with our children.” Rock turned to the teenage girls, as she continued, “That is why we are talking with you, about your past lives, before we show you the series.”

Revy responded, “I agree. That is likely why that happened to me. Still, you are going to also find out that before I met Rock, I was pretty much a sociopathic killer. I have gotten a bit better since then. Though, when we get to that rape scene. I am going to walk out of the room.”

Rock said, “Even though Revy was like that then. You should know that motherhood, agrees with her. And she has mellowed a bit, when it comes to her family and friends.”

Revy admitted, “Well, not as much as most would think.”

Kristina asked, “So, where are we going to watch this at?”

Janet stated, “The large, wall mounted, flatscreen TV in the rec room. We have blu-ray discs of the series. After we finished watching the series, we will even show you the omakes of the series. The omakes were just funny shorts that didn't really happen to us, but they do provide some incite into the mind of those that made the series.”

Janet continued, in a more motherly tone of voice, “Still daughters. Please keep in mind that we do not hold any of you responsible for the actions of your previous lives. And also know that we love you.”

The parents saw their children smile at Janet's comment. And their daughters' response made them feel joy, and hope, for their children.

(_)

Ten minutes later, they group gather in their rec room, or recreational room, near the front doors of the mansion. With the room being direction to the right of the front entryway of the mansion.

The recreational room was now more of a gaming and electronic entertainment center, with several couches lining, side by side, the back wall. The back wall being part of the interior side of front outside wall. The wall had the windows with draped curtained on the inside of the building. And the back wall was located across the room from the entertainment center and TV.

The distance of the couches, from the entertainment center, allowed everyone to see the large flat, widescreen TV that was mounted on the wall, opposite to the couches. The room also had a good speaker system set up, for the audio part of the entertainment. With the speakers set up around the room, on the top of the walls, near the ceiling.

By then, everyone but Benny, had sat down on the couch.

With Benny walking into the room, a few minutes after everyone else had entered the room. She has a few blu-ray disc boxes in her hands.

With everyone present, Revy stated, “This going to be a long watch, and we are eventually going to be drinking coffee and soda to help stay awake. So, we well take a pee break every two hours. Or, as needed.”

Benny turned to everyone, as she said, “Sorry. It took me a little while to remember where we hid these.” She then turned, and walked over the blu-ray play under the TV. She turned on both the TV and disc player. Next, she inserted the first disc, and grabbed the remote for both the TV and player. She then walked across the room to sit on the couch, where Janet, and Dutch were seated at.

After the first disc loaded, Benny set the player to play the english dub. She then selected, 'play all', and the intro for the first episode to the series started.

Yukio commented, “Nice intro. That is a real catchy song.”

Then the narration began.

And they saw a japanese man being punched in the face.

Sarah asked, “Who is that?”

Rock answered, “Me.”

Sarah commented, “Aunt Rock, you're not that bad looking as a man.”

Rock said, “Thank you.”

Dutch stated, “What until you see me... There I am.”

Kristina commented, “Mom, as a man, you were a hunk.”

Dutch smiled, as she said, “Yep.”

Rebecca said, “Being bald really worked for you as a guy.”

Dutch replied, “I know. It just does not work as a woman, though.”

Yukio commented, “So father, you first met my mother, when you kidnapped her... Well, him.”

Revy stated, “I was really greedy back there. Then, I slowed started to appreciate Rock. And we later became rich. Though, the became rich part, is after the series ended.”

Rebecca said, “I look forward to learning about how you our family became rich.”

Revy commented, “We would be more than happy to tell you. But, later.”

Then, they saw a the blond man, with a five o'clock shadow.

Sarah asked, “Mom, is that you?”

Benny answered, “Yes.”

Molly commented, “I can see why mom liked you... dad.”

Janet giggled a little.

Yukio asked, “When does aunt Janet show up?”

Janet stated, “I don't come tell much later. And only for a little while.”

Later, when the episode hit the credits, Molly asked, “Aunt Revy, did you ever walk the beach like that?”

Revy admitted, “Once. When I was really, really drunk.”

Then the credit end with Revy pointing a shotgun at the camera.

Revy added, “I can be a mean drunk.”

Episode two played, and after it ended, Kristina complimented, “Aunt Rock, your plan rocked.”

Rock smiled, as she said, “Everyone agrees on that.”

After the third episode ended, Revy commented, “Yea. I am very good at jumping and shooting people. It things had turned out differently, I could have probably been an olympic level long jumper.”

Rock said, “You would have probably won the gold for that to.”

Revy responded, “Thank you, Revy. Though, these next episodes show how much of a greedy bitch I was, when I was younger. Then, we got rich, and money was no longer an issue. Still, it gets worse in the next couple episodes.

At the end of Nazi arc, Sarah commented, “Aunt Revy, you were insane.”

Revy responded, “I know. I got better. I regret my actions in the next episode.”

After the episode seven, Calm Down, Two Men, Molly commented, “That is a cute ending.”

Rock smiled, as she said, “I know.”

Revy turned to Rock, as she apologized, “Sorry about trying to shoot you, and then hitting you then.”

Rock turned to Revy. She shrugged, as she replied, “I forgave you a long time for that. And you got better.”

In response, Revy gave Rock a warm smile.

Dutch stated, “And here comes the maid, Roberta. You ever wonder why we told you kids to be nice to the Lovelace family. You are about to see the first part, as to why.”

At the end of the first Roberta arc, which required changing to the second blu-ray disc, Rebecca said, “Roberta was something else. She is tough. And so were you, mom. To take a four hour beating like that.”

Revy responded, “It was one hell of a fight. Still, I later learned that she was going easy on me, when compared to the Blood Trail arc. And then there are her later upgrades in cybernetics and the super-soldier serum.

At the end of episode twelve, Yukio asked, “Is that the same Chang?”

Rock answered, “Yes.”

Yukio pointed out, “But, you used female pronouns when you talked about Chang.”

Rock said, “Yes. I did.”

Yukio inquired, “So, she wasn't a woman, back then?”

Rock replied, “Nope.” Rock's voice turned more grim, as she turned and looked at her daughters, “Now, the next part, it not going to be pleasant for either of you, Yukio, and Rebecca. It may make you remember stuff you won't like. Just say the word and we will stop the video. After this arc, is the one you were in Kristina. Personally, except for your death. It wasn't that bad for you. But, after which is the Tokyo arc, which may be painful to watch for you, Molly and Sarah.”

As the Vampire Twins arc played, the entire family was dead silent as they watched.

Then, the ending credits to the arc played, with the twins walking into the light, combined with the music, just adding tragedy.

Yukio and Rebecca looked at each other for a few seconds.

Rebecca said, “At least we know where we ended up.”

Yukio commented, “Yes. And honestly, I am happy that Balalaika had us killed. She just put us out of our misery. I might thank her for that, someday.”

Rebecca replied, “I completely agree.”

Rock thought, 'I guess that is the best reaction we could hope for.'

Yukio asked, “But, is my machine gun the same one we had in our previous lives?”

Rock answered, “Yes.”

Yukio stated, “That explains when Rebecca and I are so good at using it.”

Rock said, “I believe that is the case.”

Rebecca commented, “Still, I prefer to use bladed weapons.”

Revy said, “There is nothing wrong with that.”

Rock smiled, as she thought, 'I am so glad that Revy is so loving and supportive of our children. Now, we come to one of our better adventures.'

Then, the Greenback Jane arc started.

When the episode sixteen reached the scene of Janet running through the city, Janet joked, “It is always difficult being the new girl in town.”

The other adults just laughed.

As the Greenback Jane arc showed Claude, Kristina asked, “Is that who, I was?”

Revy answered, “Yep.”

Kristina commented, “Damn. What a smile. Still, you could tell I lived some hard miles in that body. And I gladly enjoy being a black skinned babe, over a fat, middle-aged white guy, any day of the week.”

The rest of the family just laughed.

Sarah asked, “Is that Lotton guy, the same Lotton we know, whom is a woman, now?”

Benny answered, “Yes. She is one of us.”

After the sixteenth episode, Benny had to change discs again, to the third disc. She then returned to her seat, by Janet and Dutch.

During the seventeenth episode, which also part of Greenback Jane arc, the episode reached the scene of Claude burning down the Lagoon company headquarters.

Kristina stated, “As sad as it is to say. I do vaguely remember burning down your place of business, mom. I know it is a little late, but I apologize to you for that.”

Dutch responded, “It was not a good day for anyone.”

Benny did a fake cough.

Dutch continued, “Except for Benny. Though, after seeing the situation from this angle, I blame Eda the most for what happened, during that run in. A lot of that bloodshed and destruction would have been avoided if she had informed me of her plan ahead of time. I would have been at the docks, on time, if someone had bothered to call me, beforehand.”

Rock said, “No arguments there.”

Kristina then commented, “Still mother, this does not answer why I sometimes feel the need to try to sale propane tanks to people. I don't get that at all.”

Dutch said, “Chalk it up to one of those mysteries that you likely don't want to know.”

Kristina agreed, “I think I will.”

A few minutes later, it showed Janet and Benny meeting each other.

Molly commented, “Love at first sight is so cute.”

The daughters giggled.

Then, there was bucking bronco scene with the Lagoon.

Kristina said, “Nice piloting, mom.”

Dutch replied, “Thanks.”

During the bucking bronco scene, the episode showed Revy shooting Claude, turning him into a human rocket, that exploded, as she made the 'rocket man' joke.”

Kristina said, “Aunt Revy, I have to admit that your joke, along with the way I died, was funny.”

Revy smiled, as she replied, “Thank you. I am glad you can have a sense of humor about it.”

Soon after, the Greenback Jane arc ended, and the Tokyo arc started.

Then, the video reached the climax of the Tokyo arc, in episode twenty-four, The Gunslingers, with Yukio kidnapping Rock.

Molly commented, “I think I remember doing this. And to be fair, aunt Rock, I did have a gun, and Sarah, well, I mean Ginji, with me, when I kidnapped you.”

Rock said, “I know. That does soften the blow to my ego, a bit.”

Finally, there was the duel between Revy and Ginji, on a dock, by the water. And the fight ended with Ginji death.

Sarah stated, “I vaguely remember this. That was a good fight, aunt Revy.”

Revy agreed, “Yea. You almost had me. And that is still one of the top five hardest fights I ever had in my life.”

Sarah smiled, as she commented, “Glad to hear your praise. Still, I plan to relearn how to cut bullets in half, in mid-flight. That is a very cool ability. And being able to dodge bullets, is a nice skill, as well.”

Benny, Janet, Dutch, and Rock yelled, in unison, “No!”

Benny used her remote to stop the video. She then turned to Sarah, as she stated, “You are not even going to try to learn it. Just the attempt could get you seriously hurt, or killed.”

Revy smiled towards the other adults, as she said, “Don't worry. I will teach you both those tricks. But, we will be very careful in how we train you for that. Think of it as making up for killing you.” She thought, 'I think I will contact Annie. And I will ask her to help me with this. There should not be much difference between deflecting energy shots with a lightsaber, and slicing bullets with a sword. Still, we will need to make sure the katana Sarah has, is both very strong, and very sharp.'

Benny continued to look at Sarah, as she realized, in thought, 'I am not going to be able stop Sarah from learning how to do those things.' She turned Revy, as she firmly stated, “Revy, if anything happens to Sarah, I will hold you personally response.”

Revy turned to Benny, as she calmly responded, “I understand.”

Sarah turned to Benny, as she said, “Thank you, mom.”

Benny turned to Sarah, as she stated, “Just be careful.”

Sarah replied, “I will.”

They then turned back to the TV, and Benny used her remote to restart the video.

The episode then showed Yukio's suicide scene.

Molly commented, “At least I now know where I got my fears of losing those I loved from.”

Sarah said, “Well, we are back together now.”

The adults did not miss the subtext of Molly and Sarah's comments.

Soon, the episode reached the credits, and then it shows the scenes after the credits. And Eda' question to Revy.

Kristina lips curled into lecherous grin, as she asked, “So, aunt Revy, and aunt Rock, did you two do it, back then?”

Revy and Rock answered, in unison, “No comment.”

This caused everyone else in the room to laugh.

As the group calmed down, Benny went over to change discs, to the Roberta's Blood Trail arc. Which was on a single blu-ray disc.

While Benny worked on the disc player, Revy commented, “Now, comes the part where you find out why, among us badasses, we consider Roberta to be the alpha bitch.”

Rebecca stated, “After what we just seen. That is a high bar to rise to.”

Revy said, “Trust me. Roberta rose to the occasionally. And then some.”

Dutch commented, “Roberta did not just set the bar. She broke the bar, when she did so.”

A minute later, Benny was back in her seat. And after the disc loaded, Benny selected the english dub. Next, she selected, 'play all', and third season, Roberta's Blood Trail, then started.

A few episodes later, there was the scene where Roberta had just kicked the asses of Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton.

Yukio commented, “Damn, Roberta is a badass.”

Revy said, “I know. After that indecent, Roberta became one of the few people I will not insult, for any reason. And be warned, Fabiola has turned out to be almost be a dangerous as Roberta.”

Sarah stated, “Given the potential that Fabiola showed in that bar fight, I am not surprised Fabiola is as good as she is now.”

Benny asked, “Exactly. Which is why we are happy that Garcia is badass enough, in his own way, to keep those two from going over the edge... Well, again, for Roberta... And speaking of badasses. Whatever happened to Shane Caxton?”

Revy answered, “We don't know. He disappeared with Bao. We found Bao. But, we never found Shane.”

Benny replied, “Interesting.”

Later on in the arc, in the last episode, there came a scene of Revy laying in her bunk, on the Lagoon.

Revy stated, “Excuse me. I will be back in a few minutes.” She then, got up, and walked out of the room.

Then came the flashback scene, and they found out why Revy left. As the scene showed Revy's false arrest and rape by a cop, when she was younger.

Rebecca asked, in a cold tone of voice, “Is the scumbag who did this still breathing?”

Dutch said, in a sad tone of voice, “Unfortunately, yes. We could not figure out which cop there was responsible. And Revy refuses to have a telepath look into her memory of the identity of her rapist, because she has stated that she has repressed a lot of what happened. And she does not want to remember it. And I support her on this.”

“Though, there was talk of attacking the twenty-seventh precinct, and taking them all out. But, cooler heads prevailed. Still, if something is done, please let your mother decide, what those actions will be. She more than capable of handling her own revenge.”

Rebecca replied, with unhappiness in her tone of voice, “Yes, aunt Dutch.”

Then, came the scene where Revy killed her father.

Yukio said, “This explains so much about my aunt, I mean my dad.”

Rock replied, “Yes. It does.”

A few minutes later, Revy walked back into the room.

No one said a word about what they had just seen.

Soon after, the Blood Trail arc ended.

Yukio commented, “What a sad ending. Especially for Roberta, Garcia, and Fabiola.”

Revy stated, “As you have seen at our parties. It got better for everyone, including Roberta, and Garcia. Garcia was able to heal completely from his gunshot wound. Shenhua and I healed from our wounds. From what I understand, Lotton was able to walk straight, a week later. And Roberta had help with her injuries, as well.”

Yukio smiled at her father's comment.

Benny stated, “Now girls, let's have some laughs. These omakes are very funny.”

Benny then got up, changed discs, and returned to her seat, just in time disc to load. She then selected the english dub, selected, 'play all', and the first episode of the Black Lagoon omake series started.

By the end of the first episode, the school episode, the teenage girls were laughing to the point of tears. By the end of the second episode, the Magical Girl Revy episode, they doubling over, gasping for breath, due to their laughter.

And when is came to laughter, the adults were not that far behind their children.

Rebecca stated, “Mom, you in the magical girl outfit is hilarious.”

Revy grinned, as she commented, “I know. I actually wore a copy of the outfit to a costume party, a few years go.”

Janet said, “It was even funnier to see her wear that in real life, than on screen.”

Rock stated, “I have to agree with, Janet, on this.”

Then, the next omake aired. It was the Melancholy of Balalaika.

Between laughs, Dutch stated, “Seeing Balalaika like this always cracks me up.”

Revy giggled, as she agreed, “I know.”

Benny stated, “It is so messed up. But, so funny to watch.”

The next episode was the Boys and Girls omake.

As the beginning of the episode showed a female Rock, Yukio realized, “Mom. Your breasts are not that big.”

Janet stated, “They use to be. When she first changed.”

Rock commented, “I had breast reduction surgery. And I am happier for it.”

Then, the scene showed a female Dutch, and Benny, whom looked a lot like the Dutch and Benny whom were sitting by the teenager girls. Episode, the Dutch and Benny that were present were wearing casual clothing, and Benny's hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a brown scrunchy.

Benny stated, “I have not idea where the double ponytails come from. I prefer a single ponytail. It works as both a guy, and a girl.”

After the next scene, Molly said, “Balalaika makes for one hot man.”

The other teenage girls nodded in agreement.

When Kristina saw a new women on the screen, she inquired, “What a minute, that is Daiyu? Daiyu is Chang?”

Dutch answered, “Yes.”

Rebecca inquired, “And you let her on the island, during the parties, after turning you all into women?”

Benny explained, “We hashed out our differences with her. And because she is a chick now... Well... It is more of a case of she has a taste of her own medicine.” She then saw what was happening on the TV, as she her lips curled into a wicked grin. She stated, “And here comes the funniest part of this episode?”

Sarah questioned, “If everyone in the episode has had their gender bender, why is aunt Revy a woman?”

Then, the Revy on screen unzipped his pants, with his backside facing the screen, and he showed that this Revy was technically a man.

As the teenager girls recoiled in horror at the scene, Yukio screamed, “Oh god! Did we just see that?!”

The adults just laughed at the reactions of their children.

Rebecca all but shouted, “How could you do this to us? I mean, you were worried that us learning about our past lives might mentally scar us. That is nothing compared to seeing this. No daughter should see their mother, as a man, in such a situation, doing that.”

The adults laughed even harder.

A few seconds later, as the adult's laughter died down, Rock apologized, “Sorry about that. But, we just could not help it.”

Sarah asked, “Are there any other traumatic scenes left on this disc?”

Janet answered, “No. Just a lot of funny ones.”

Then came the Ghost Story episode, which made everyone laughed.

Next, was the Viva Youth episode. At the end of the episode, Rebecca noticed, as she commented, “Hold on. Boris, when he was a teenage petty boy, looks like a young B, without breasts? B is Boris?”

Revy replied, “Yes. And that process turn out well for her.”

Benny stated, “The best part is B still seems so well adjusted.”

Rock said, “Ed and Bob helped her a lot, in adjusting to the gender change.”

Dutch agreed, “True.”

Janet stated, “Also, let's not forget that, beforehand, Bob went through hell to try to find a way to cure Boris of his cancer. You have to admire friendship like that.”

The other four adults nodded in agreement.

Yukio commented, “It sounds like Bob really is a nice person.”

Revy stated, “Oh. He is. I will give him that.”

Dutch mentioned, “And if Boris had not had cancer. He would not have had to go through the vat process, to be cured of his cancer, which also changed him, into a her.”

Molly inquired, “Vat process?”

Dutch answered, “That was the method that was used to change our genders.”

Molly replied, “Oh.”

Dutch stated, “We will tell you, later.”

Molly said, “Okay.”

By then, the last omake started. The 'Go For It Manzai Grand Prix', episode, which starred Yukio, Ginji, and Maki, Yukio's schoolgirl friend.

After the episode was over, Molly stated, “That that last one was funny. And that is saying something, given the fact I use to that Yukio. Or, the one that existed in this reality.”

Sarah giggled, as she said, “I agree.”

Yukio inquired, “But, what is up with aunt Revy, and Balalaika in the mexican clothing at the end? That came out of nowhere.”

Rock answered, “Not a clue.”

Revy stated, “I think they were planning on entering that talent contest.”

Yukio pointed out, “But, that was a school contest, and only open to the students of that school.”

Revy replied, “I know. That part of the episode made no sense at all. Though, I will say that Revy, in the poncho, and sombrero, with the guitar. And that Balalaika, with the green robe, sombrero and the maracas. Were funny to look at.”

Yukio replied, “Yea. There is at least that.”

Janet looked at the windows, behind them, in the room, and through the outlines of the curtains, she saw that dawn was approaching.

Janet turned around, and stood up. She then looked over at everyone, as she said, “Well girls. It is dawn. We should get some sleep. We will talk about what we saw. And we will answer other questions. After we wake up.”

The rest of the group turned to Janet, as Benny agreed, “Great idea.”

Yukio stretched her arms, as she said, “I guess I will see everyone this evening.”

Dutch stated, “Yes. And you will have the rest of your answers, then.”

Yukio lowered her arms, as she said, “That works for me.”

Everyone then got up from their seats.

After they turned off everything in the home, that needed to be turned off. Including the coffee maker in the kitchen. Everyone headed upstairs, to their bedrooms, to get some sleep.

As they all headed up to the second story. Sarah walked up the right side staircase, in the entryway.

Sarah then felt Molly lightly grip her left wrist, with Molly's right hand.

Sarah looked over at Molly.

Molly look go of Sarah, and she motioned with her hands, for Sarah to follow her.

Each of the teenagers had their own bedrooms, on the second story. And Sarah followed Molly into Molly's own bedroom.

After Molly closed the door behind them, she said, in a quiet voice, “We need to talk.”

Sarah commented, “I know. Last night answered a lot of questions. I have always wondered why I care about you so much. And I believe you greatly care about me, as well.”

Molly stated, in a sad tone of voice, “Yes. I do. We have always been closer than sisters should, but we need went anywhere with it. I did not tell the whole truth to our parents, nor our other sisters. But, I remember more than I let on. Not a lot, but I do remember my feeling for you. And those feelings run deep.”

Sarah responded, “Same here. But, what do we do about it. It is still forbidden love. In our previous lives, it was due to age. Now, it is due to blood relation.”

Molly took a step closer to Sarah, as she said, “I am not going to wait another lifetime for us to be together.” She then kissed Sarah on her lips, as she hugged Sarah.

Sarah did not fight the kiss, nor hug. And within a few seconds, Sarah returned both, and their kiss became much deeper, as the sunrise shown through the window's of Molly's bedroom.

To be continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

Now, while I planned for Bob to eventually be changed. I decided it might be best to go the heroic sacrifice angle. Only Bob's gender bending abilities are unlocked, instead of Bob having to be serious harmed, or worse.

On the meeting at Bob and Ed's apartment, with Bob's guests confronting Bob about his new gender bending abilities. It made for a nice scene. And it gave me the chance to do a few things with the cast in this story.

Such as more of the cast learning about the Rules of Gender Bending, Evil Overlord List, the magnificent bastard pages, and the Tvtropes website in general.

When it comes with the characters. I want to dial up everything with them. Including dialing up their genre savviness.

Yes. I know it is insane to want to do this. Especially, for these characters. But, I don't care. The concept is too awesome not to do this.

On the Lagoon bikini party. I liked writing the beach party of book one. And I thought I would expand on the concept. It you noticed, while the rules for that party are a little screwy. I did keep things from going overboard. Given children are there, adults guests had cannot be completely nude, cannot have sex in the open, also, they have to behave themselves, while at the party.

On the reincarnations of Yukio, Ginji, Hansel, Gretel, and Claude. Four of the individuals had a raw deal, and I believe they should have a second chance at life, and a good life at that. While, Claude was so polite, I just let Claude be reincarnated, as well.

Manners and politeness do count.

Though, just because they are reincarnations does not mean they have the same personalities, as in their previous lives.

They still have some traits from their previous lives. But, they also have had a relatively pleasant childhood, and they are mostly sane, and well adjusted individuals.

And it is from that approach, from which I am taking with their personalities.

On the naming issue of Rock's daughter, Yukio, whom Rock named after the original Yukio, whom is now reincarnated as Molly. I like to play with the naming genres, of naming children after people. With me creating different situations for those that are named after another people.

Along with this, though only two pairs of the Lagoon sisters are blood related. The five girls were raised together as sisters, and they consider each other to be sisters.

Also, the reason Molly is the unofficial leader of the five sisters is that as Yukio, in her previous life, she did have the intelligence and potential to be a decent leader.

I believe that Ginji did not suffer for fools, and he was a good judge of character. So, him following Yukio, said a lot about both of them.

The problem was Yukio was so far behind everyone. Due to both inexperience and betrayal, that she has no hope of overcoming the situation she found herself in.

On Gretel's Browning Automatic Rifle. It would make sense that after she was killed, Rock, Revy, Dutch, and Benny, would keep her weapon. They are not wasteful when it comes to such equipment.

Also, some websites list the model of the Browning Automatic Rifle that Gretel used, as being the 1918A3 SLR, due to the butt stock of the weapon. Though, they forget that the A3 is the semi-automatic version of the BAR. Where as Gretel was using automatic version of the BAR. So, Gretel has to have been using the M1918A2 version of the weapon.

Note that butt stocks of a rifle are one of the easiest parts of the rifle to modify and replace. It is likely, at some point, before coming to Roanapur, the twins had to replace the butt stock, and the replacement they found was from the A3 version of the BAR.

In addition, the way the glass block and piston of the weapon are placed further up on the barrel of Gretel's BAR, than on a standard A2, looks to be a case artistic license. Given there are variations of the M1918A2 machine gun model, this is likely a case of one of variations of the original A2 model of the weapon.

And Yukio has no problems using this heavy weapon, because she inherited some of her parents super-soldier serum abilities.

By the way, Inox is a french term from stainless steel. And Revy's 92 FS semi-automatic pistols are based on the M9 design. The main different is that the hammer pins of the 92 FS were slightly enlarged, when compared to the M9 design. So, Molly is using pistols that are very similar to Revy's pistols.

And I have found, I enjoy writing scenes of characters watching their own series, from the viewer point of view. Especially, when it is multiple characters watching, at once, and discussion the series they are view, from several different angles at once.

And this is a fascinating approach to pursuing character development. Even if the scenes lead to dark paths, the paths could still have positive outcomes for the characters, that make them overall better people. And positive outcomes, for the characters involved, is the core of good character development.

Though, this is crazy to plot out. And insane to write. But, it is enjoyable to read.

Until next time. Have fun.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos