The Light at the End of the Closet Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 12
Popping Ashley’s Cherry

Vaseline? Baby oil? What did Kevin mean by that? I sat up on the bed.

“Uhm, I have baby oil. It’s on my dresser.” I pointed towards the dresser. Kevin walked over and took it. His big dick was hanging down. Even flaccid, it was still a good sized dick and kept bouncing up and down with every step he took. I found myself staring. I couldn’t help it.

Kevin walked over and sat next to me.

“Ashley. You’re a virgin.” I blushed. Kevin went on. “I don’t mean to say that to embarrass you. But you don’t have a…” his words trailed off as he looked at my crotch. “Anyway. Your ass is way too tight. We need something to help me get inside of you. Otherwise I will most likely hurt you. Even damage you physically. Emergency room-type damage”.

He held my face. “My God. I can’t believe how beautiful you are”. His words made me shiver. No one had ever said that to me. To hear it, made me very horny. I couldn’t help myself. I went for his dick, and started stroking it. He kissed me. My little dick would begin to pulse.

Kevin pulled back. Then, slowly, he took my angora sweater, and lifted it over my head. My little tits were nicely tucked inside my lace bra. I was trembling. It was a mixture of fear and excitement. I didn’t feel like myself. But I was fully enjoying every second. I didn’t want the night to end. Kevin started kissing me again. Then he moved his hand and started touching my tits. I could feel the nipple get hard. I had never noticed how sensitive my nipple was. Having Kevin squeeze it gently made me incredibly horny.

I started unbuttoning Kevin’s shirt. He had rippling muscles. Not like a body-builder. But he was nice and solid, and you could see all of his muscles. I started running my hands all over his chest and belly. I loved the feeling of those muscles. And he had little body hair. Just enough to feel it. It was so nice to feel body hair after so long. My body was completely smooth. I ran my hands down Kevin’s torso to his legs. They were like two pillars of dark marble. Solid. Beautiful. Well toned. And with a soft fuzzy feel from his hairs… My little dick was erect. It was soft. But strangely erect.

Kevin noticed my tiny little dick and smiled. “Are you enjoying this?” he asked me. I simply nodded. He grabbed me under the arms and gently stood me up. I opened my eyes. He walked up to me. His dick was starting to get hard again. He ran his hands behind my back and unfastened my skirt. It dropped around my ankles. I pulled his shirt back and tossed it away. Kevin was naked, except for his socks. His dick was beginning to rise. I was in a bra, panties, pantyhose and my boots.

Kevin sat me down again and began running his hand down my panty-hosed legs. He unzipped my boots and gently took them off. Then he stood me up again. He grabbed my pantyhose and started pulling them off. My little dick had made a tiny tent with my black panties. I felt my black pantyhose fall around my ankles so I stepped out of them. I kneeled down and rolled Kevin’s socks off his feet.

He unfastened my bra and my little tits sprang up. He started fondling them. I started fondling his dick. He pulled me back then handed me the baby oil.

“Here. Put it all over my dick. As much as you can.” I popped the cap and started rubbing baby oil all over his dick. He started moaning. As I rubbed his dick with baby oil we locked our eyes together. He asked me, “are you sure you want to do this?”

I was beside myself. I couldn’t stop. I had to go on. I was feeling incredibly horny. It was the first time I was going to have sex, and I didn’t want to stop. I said, “my, God. Yes. I want you inside of me”.

Kevin grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. He pulled down my panties. I stepped out of them. Then he grabbed my legs and spread them apart. He grabbed the baby oil, and squirted it into my ass. The feeling of the baby oil made me tremble. Then he started to rub the oil all over my ass. Then, suddenly, without warning, he took a finger and shoved it inside my asshole.

I screamed. I never expected it. But Kevin didn’t pull his finger out. Instead, he asked, “did it hurt?”

I replied, “No. Not at all. You just caught me by surprise”. I started to tighten my ass around his finger, enjoying it.

Kevin said, “No, baby. Don’t tighten your ass. Relax.”

I started to relax and he pushed his finger deeper. It started to hurt a little and I moaned. He started moving his finger around, pushing the walls of my asshole. I was in heaven. I grabbed my little dick and started rubbing it. Occasionally, my ass would start to hurt. When it did, I moaned. But Kevin wouldn’t remove it. He would try to open my ass wider. And it did hurt. I stopped rubbing my dick, and instinctively, I grabbed the wrist of the hand that had the finger inside. But he wouldn’t let me pull out his hand.

“It hurts a little”, I said.

“It’ll pass. Give it time” he replied.

I held on to his wrist as he widened my ass. Then he pulled his finger out. My ass relaxed and I felt deliciously horny. “More”, I said. I don’t know where the words came from. But I was glad I said them.

Slowly, Kevin pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs. “This is it”, I thought. No turning back. I will become a full woman. I couldn’t wait.

Then I felt it. The tip of his dick roaming my asshole. I started moaning. I started pushing my ass up to meet his dick. “Relax, baby” he said. I was beside myself with anticipation. “Please. Put it in, Kevin. Make me a woman. Fuck me”.

Kevin started to push his dick inside my asshole. The pleasure I was feeling suddenly turned to pain. His dick was huge. I started to scream. “Oh, shit!” I grabbed the bed sheets and started biting down on a pillow. “It hurts”, I screamed. “It’ll pass”, he replied.

Slowly, he started to push inside me. The pain seemed unbearable. I started to scream in agony. But Kevin wouldn’t back away. He would stop, but leave his dick inside me until my screams subsided. Then he would push in again.

I started to cry from the pain. I felt as if his dick had made his way into my belly. I felt stuffed. Like when you need to go take a shit. I tried to push his dick out. But that only made Kevin hotter. I felt as if my ass was on fire. It was very painful. I would try to squirm, but Kevin would hold me with his other hand and keep me in position.

“Oh, God. It hurts so much”. I cried. Kevin would keep pushing his dick inside of me. Slowly, I felt the pain begin to fade. Very, very slowly. I still felt like I had to take a shit. But I felt as if I was getting used to it, and the fire in my ass was slowly passing. That made my asshole relax a bit. The minute Kevin felt my ass relax, he pushed harder inside of me.

At first I thought I would be impaled. I was expecting the pain to return. But instead, I felt the most wonderful feeling. Kevin had pushed so deep and his dick was so long, that he touched my prostate. I let out a great scream. But it was a scream of pleasure. The sensation of being stuffed had passed. And now there was a feeling of absolute pleasure that was coming from inside of me and spreading towards my crotch. I was as if Kevin’s dick had reached my dick from the inside. It was a wonderful feeling. I started pushing up with my ass. I wanted Kevin deeper.

He started to fuck me in a nice rhythm. I pushed back every time he pushed in. I started rubbing my dick. I was in heaven. I didn’t want it to end. I started panting and moaning like a girl. I kept yelling, “yes, deeper, harder”. That made Kevin even hotter.

I felt like I couldn’t take it any longer. “I’m going to come…” I yelled. Kevin panted, “go ahead, I’m about to come too… Let’s try and see if we can come together…”

By now, Kevin was fucking me really fast. I felt like I was about to pass out. My left hand was trying to lift my body enough so my face wouldn’t smash against the bed, while my right hand kept rubbing my dick. I kept panting and moaning every time Kevin pushed inside. “ah, ah, ah!”

Finally, we both exploded into a huge, incredible orgasm. We both screamed at the same time. Kevin pushed inside and grabbed me by the waist as he exploded inside of me. He screamed, “Oh, God!” I screamed “Yes! Oh, God! Yes!”

I never expected an orgasm like this. It felt as if it lasted for hours. I could feel a fluid start running out of my ass and down my legs. I didn’t know if it was blood or cum or what. But I loved how it felt. Kevin started to pull out, but I grabbed his hands and pushed back against him. I didn’t want him out. I wanted him inside of me… forever.

Slowly, I felt Kevin’s dick soften. He couldn’t keep it inside of me anymore. His dick simply popped out of my ass. Then we both collapsed on the bed. Kevin held me. We spooned. I could feel Kevin’s soft, flaccid dick against my ass. I felt my ass ooze with Kevin’s cum. I was in heaven. My dick had cum too. Very little. It had made a small stain under my crotch. And now it was a tiny little protrusion in the middle of my crotch. I started to hate it. I wanted it gone.

We were both really tired. I was trying to wrap my head around what had happened. But I couldn’t. The day had been too emotional. Too intense. I simply allowed myself to drift into a deep, restful sleep in Kevin’s arms.

My emotional transition was complete. Ashton was gone forever. He had completely disappeared. He was a virgin that had gone away. Now, there was only Ashely. Who had enjoyed the best sex of her life.

And now, she wanted more…

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

For those of you following

For those of you following the story... This is it. Ashley finally has her first sexual experience. All I can tell you now, is that things will get hotter and more intense. Now John will have to pay the price for creating Ashley. Hope you keep reading.

No denying the truth

Jill Johnson's picture

This captures beautifully my first time of deciding that my role in life was to please men. My First was as shatteringly beautiful, and frightening, and as big a leap of faith as Ashley's. And when it was over I felt as good about myself as she does. I love being a woman, in every way. I love it when men are pleased by my performance as a date, girlfriend, confidante and intimate lover. Their acceptance of me as a female human is validation of everything I have strived to be.
The snuggling after confirms it for me, and the morning after. Thanks for you honest description of how it is for so many of us who feel this way. Some of us are not uncomfortable as stereotypes. There is something about being an average female that is reassuring. I feel validated by the appreciation of men for being an attractive woman. How old fashioned of me.
Jill

Thanks

Thanks Jill. Your comment means a lot to me.