Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 174

Printer-friendly version

"What's your problem, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" she asked.

"Erm, not really," I blushed like a flash bulb and didn't know where to look, but wished the ground would swallow me up.

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad
part 14.5 dozen.

"Which side are you going to sleep?" asked Stella.

"I erm, don't mind." I was not sure this was a good idea although I scolded myself. We were both girls so what was I worried about? I felt my skull, the lump had gone the memory hadn't. I had run away from Stella at the pub, I couldn't now. I hoped that it was just my imagination, I mean she goes out with John and she sleeps over with him, I presume it's him anyway.

"Okay, well I'll have this side, nearest the door." She said throwing the nightie on the pillow, and began to strip off.

I had seen Stella naked, okay, nearly naked in her bra and pants, and she had seen me in all my glory, so it should be alright. Shouldn't it? I thought then of Monica the nympho, then blushed before I recalled she was a step mother. Phew!

"You going to stand there all night?" Stella was now down to her undies.

"Erm, no, I was just hoping Simon will be alright. You don't think I ought to go and sleep with him, just in case, do you?"

"What in case he catches bird flu and they have to shoot him?" She laughed at her own joke.

"No in case he was sick and inhaled his own you know?"

"Vomit, the word is vomit. I doubt it, this is not the first time he has passed out through alcohol and probably won't be the last. So I wouldn't worry."

"I erm do, I worry that he drinks too much."

"He does but his liver function tests were okay last time I got them done."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear it."

"Hopefully when he's under your thumb properly, you can curb his erroneous ways," the cackle that came with the remark made me doubt she meant it with any seriousness."

"Are you coming to bed tonight?"

"Yes of course I am," I don't know if my voice wavered as Stella stripped off completely.

"What's your problem, haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" she asked.

"Erm, not really," I blushed like a flash bulb and didn't know where to look, but wished the ground would swallow me up.

"No of course you wouldn't have would you, unless it was a photo or porno film."

"I don't see either of those as other than demeaning women." I said getting all feminist.

"I agree, but it helps a lot of schoolboys find their way around their dates." She laughed again and I went off thinking about fruit, then realised she was talking about another sort of date.

"Do you want to look or touch, purely educational, of course?"

"No thanks, I'll live with any uncertainties," I said still averting my eyes.

"Okay, cor when it's cold doesn't it make your nipples stand up, have you noticed?" She was continuing to tease me.

"Yes I am aware of it," I answered turning around to undress when I got to my bra. I left my panties on to hide my dangly bits, then hurriedly threw on my nightdress.

"I think it's back to front old girl," said Stella laughing again.

When I'd managed to turn it around without removing it she said, "That's better, but it's still inside out."

"Oh sod it," I said loudly and tore it off, pulled it right way out and put it on again.

"They've grown a bit," said Stella, pointing a finger at my chest.

I blushed and said, "Have they, I hadn't noticed."

She roared with laughter, "If you haven't noticed then your bras must be awfully tight."

"Oh that's what it was, " I slapped my forehead, "duh!"

She laughed again and I saw her still naked breasts bounce and quiver as she did so. My eyes were probably out on stalks.

"It's warmer than I thought, I don't think I need a nightie after all." With that she pulled back the bed clothes and got in, "After all, I've got you to keep me warm."

I nearly fell over.

She was almost rolling about laughing, "Cathy, the look on your face is priceless, come on you silly girl, I'm not going to eat you." She patted the bed and as I sat down, added, "Unless you eat me first."

"I'm not hungry," I said, and the bed shook with her convulsions.

"You are safe, honest," she sniggered.

I got in and thought, Sod it!

"What time will you want to get up?" I asked picking up my small travelling alarm clock.

"Oh between five and six."

"Are you sure, that's like four hours from now." It was already nearly one.

"It was enough for Maggie Thatcher," came back her reply.

"Yeah but she was only Prime Minister, you have a proper job to do."

"That's true. Well aren't you going to kiss me goodnight and read me a story?"

"No." I said it and lay down.

"Okay, well I'll kiss you and tell you a story."

"No thanks, I'm fine," I rolled over with my back towards the centre of the bed. "Goodnight." I switched off the lamp my side of the bed.

"Oh all right, goodnight to you too." She switched off her lamp. Then pushed her back against mine. She felt cold against me.

Somehow we both managed to fall asleep, well I did anyway and I awoke conscious that she was curled around me with her right hand cupping my breast.

I listened to her breathing, it was regular and slow. I reckoned she was asleep, and I moved her hand a little down to my belly. I started to drift off again, only for her hand to cup my breast again. I moved her hand three times and it floated back up to my boob. In the end I gave up, it was nearly three o'clock, I needed some sleep.

Suddenly a voice behind me said, "What the hell was that? It wasn't a ghost was it?" And the owner of it squeezed hard on my tit, waking me instantly.

"What?" I said pulling the hand off my right breast.

"That, can't you hear it?" said the voice, I recognised as Stella's, and presumed the hand squeezing my breast again was her's too.

I sat up and listened, "It's probably Simon crashing around downstairs."

"No it wasn't, it sounded like an unearthly wail."

I sat listening, only wanting to go back to the slumber from which I had been so rudely awoken.

"Oooh, there it is again," Stella shot towards me shaking.

I certainly heard something. I listened again. Sure enough a couple of minutes later, there was a horrible, Woooooooooooooooo sound. I started to laugh.

"What is it, a ghost?" she asked, still shaking and her body clamped to mine.

I was tempted to say yes, but didn't, she'd keep me awake the rest of the night if I did. So I told the truth. "It's the dog, probably howling in her sleep."

"Dog? I thought they only barked."

"Spaniels howl sometimes, usually when they're asleep, so God knows what they dream about."

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"I'm a zoologist, trust me." I lay back down and went to sleep, with her clamped to me in terror.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What no recipes

Your not asking for comments or recipes today I hope your okay? Poor Cathy so young and naive and Stella what a character.Good storyline and it made me remember about the other day my dog Mutley was just laying there then all of a sudden jumped up and ran headlong into my mobile home skirting.I can't for the life of me understand what made him do it other than a possible doggy nightmare or a noise that scared then woke him.He buckled in a good sized section and bent the corner.He's gotten huge in the time you've written your story and he's still in the puppy does damage stage mostly small stuff but still a nuisance.So much for the old owners telling me he'd be a small to medium sized dog.Amy

Only a recipe for...

Or is that just wishful thinking?

So near and yet so far...

Perhaps Cathy should just lighten up and go with the flow?

Certainly made me grin though!

NB

Odd last line

Under Your entries there are normally a line where one can click and go to the earlier posted part.
This time it is missing. Is the story corrrect received by the system? I will add it as it stands now.
But will look for any comments tomorrow 13 January.
Ginnie

GinnieG

Stella’s just a wee bit naughty…

…the way she teases poor Cathy, who is somewhat naïve, being without the advantage of having been educated at a boarding school with other girls. At least Stella is making up for some of the deficiencies in Cathy's girly education.

Another Fun-Filled chapter, Sis.

Hugs,
Gabi

PS to Ginnie: The links to previous episodes are added by the Administrator, but not always as soon as a chapter is posted.

Gabi

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Links

Actually, the author can do those links perfectly herself if she knows how to do it. In the past I've added a few of the episodes of this story in with the rest of them when I noticed it wasn't done yet (or moved them if they were added in the wrong place). After all, we shouldn't dump all the work on poor Erin.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

loved stella's teasing

Cathy is way to serious most of the time and has too much stress in her life. She needs to loosen up a little. I think Stella is really good for her.

What A Bitch.

I love your Stella character. As we say here in the states WHAT A BITCH!

marie c.

marie c.

Story codes

Angharad, I'm enjoying your story codes too. Noticed, "ghosts? Naked women sleeping together" for this chapter. Seems appropriate.

and finally, do you think the spaniel is dreaming of the hunt? Running through the fields ahead of the horses, baying with the other dogs, chasing that elusive and tricky... roast.

Who knows

Angharad's picture

what goes on inside the head of a spaniel? Probably not a lot.

Angharad

Angharad

What Goes Through a Spaniel's Head?

Nothin' but the cool breeze :)

Never let it be said that I don't enjoy the occasional delusion of grandeur

Never let it be said that I don't enjoy the occasional delusion of grandeur

Great chapter

This is another great Chapter.
With characters so warm and believable, a sense of place so lovingly expressed, a plotline worthy of Dickens, all wrapped in a writing style full of lightness and sensitivity. This isn’t just great fiction, its M&S great fiction.

Phew, now for the important bit. Help, I live in Portsmouth and I need to know what car Stella is driving at the moment. I am fed up avoiding all cars seemingly driven by nurses.
This is a lovely tale, please keep it going
Anne G

Another great chapter

Love it Angharad, another little chuckle

Da iawn

Sarah did give it a try in

Sarah did give it a try in the ladies didn't she. or was she testing Cathy to see if she really was hot for guys. Funny, Funny, Funny .
Great chapter, on to the next.

Cefin