Grow Some Balls

Printer-friendly version
JAMIESTORY.png

Chapter 1

It was morning. Like normal, I didn't want to wake up. But it was the first day of school. I can't wait to make new friends. I miss my old friends at my old school. This year, will be all new. Instead of being one of the big kids, I am going to be part of the young kids in the school. That’s right, middle school. My dad came into the room and saw that I was still in bed. My room was a little bit messy, I was planning on cleaning it up. I should have done it last night. He saw a magazine in the mess.

“What the fuck is this shit, Samantha." My dad yelled. I was awake instantly. "Crossdresser Magazine?" "Where in God's name did you get this?" "Dad I can explain?" I cried.

"No need to explain. If you want to dress like a boy, then you’re going to dress like one for the whole week.” He left the room with the magazine in his hand. I saw him rip it up.

“But what about school today?” I protested. “I can’t go there looking like a boy. Others might pick on me.”

“Should have thought of that before you decided on cross dressing,” my father barked. “Now go get dressed.”

"I have never..."

"Don't argue with me young MAN,"

I can’t believe he would do this. Isn’t this child abuse? It’s the first day of my new school. Everyone will think I was a boy. I’m so going to get picked on all year long if they find out.

I go to my brothers room and grab a pear of his underwear, some sweat pants and a shirt. I have never cross dressed before. That magazine wasn't even mine. It was my brothers. He left it in my room. Now I am taking the blame. I start to undress. But then look at my budding breasts. I have been so happy when I started growing these. The boys would go wild if they saw these. But now they won’t even know I have them, until the week is up. I used an Ace Bandage to wrap them up. At least this isn’t permanent.

I pulled off my panties and skirt and replaced it with the boys underwear. It looked flat, so I added a rolled up sock to resemble the penis. I put in the sweat pants and the shirt. I looked in the mirror. Except for the hair, I looked like a normal preteen boy. I had to brush my hair into a boys long hair style and put it in a low ponytail.

My dad came into my room. In his hands were cardboard boxes.

"Okay Samuel, I want all your clothes in these boxes and bring them downstairs when your done." I packed all my skirts, panties, shirts, dresses and bras in the boxes then brought them down.

So I know you're not cheating, I am going to put them in a self storage," dad said taking it from my hands and bringing them to the car. "Better hurry up to the bus stop, before you miss it."

I ran as fast as I could to the bus stop, where I met two boys about my age and a girl which looked a little shy. Normally I would talk to her, but I kept quiet.

<

~o~O~o~

When we got to school, we were all had to assemble into the auditorium. The school was separated by gender in the room. I almost sat with the girls, but quickly sat with the boys.

"We all welcome you to Adam West Middle School." The principal spoke. "For those who didn't get the notice, this school is now going to start using school uniforms. Girls line up at the right and grab your uniform and boys to the left."

I was a little nervous. I knew I was suppose to go to the girls side, but because I am a boy for a week, I walked with the boys. When I got my new clothes, I was asked to change. Again nervous, I went into the boys locker room and hoped no one would notice my bandages on my chest or the rolled up sock as a penis.

Luckily no one was watching and I quickly changed. When I walked out of the room, the vice principal saw me. "Please come with me," he said. I walked with him to the nurses office. There were a bunch of boys lined up at the door. they were so cute. One at a time they went in.

When it was my turn, I sat in a chair and a male nurse came out. "Hello young man," he said. "What is your name so I can see if your parents have signed for permission for this check-up."

"Um, Sam Fleisher," I said. I was a little confused. The nurse typed my name into the computer.

"Yes, here you are, but your name is spelled as Samantha, you are a boy right?" I laughed. "This happens in every school I go to," I lied. "It's Samuel."

The nurse looked at me for a second and then went back. After a minute of typing the nurse looked up at me again.

"Okay since your father signed the paperwork, he has given permission for the check-up." He went to the fridge and took out a syringe and some rubbing alcohol pads. "This doesn't hurt that bad. All this is, is some Nano-bots that I will be putting into your body. It helps young boys get into puberty faster." He said putting the syringe into my arm. "It will help your balls to drop faster than waiting a couple years. If you had ever lost your balls, which I doubt you did, they will grow back. Your voice will deepen which you will get an Adams apple. Your shoulders will get broader. Plus your penis will get bigger. This will only take a few minutes to take effect."

"I have a question?" I asked.

"Yes," He looked at me.

"What would happen if a girl took the Nano-Bots?"

"Well, first of all, a girl wouldn't even be able take them, but if she did, her clitoris would start growing very long. Her vagina would close up. She would lose her uterus, ovaries and start growing testicles and a scrotum. Her breasts would shrink and become nipples again. Her voice would be deep. Her chromosomes would change from XX to XY. This would only take about 30 minutes to change. Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing, just curious."

"Well your done here, but don't go to far, you will need a haircut. New rule here is, boys can't have long hair. Go sit in the next room and Fred will get you one."

I was starting to panic. I didn't want to be a boy. I loved being a girl. But because these Nano-bots are in me, I am going to be a boy. I went onto the next room and Fred helped me into the barbers chair. With lots of tears, I watched my long hair being shaved off. I ended up with a crew cut. When I was done I felt sick. I asked to use the restroom. I had a feeling I knew what was going on.

When I went into the room, I sat down on the toilet and pulled down my pants and underwear. With my surprise, I saw that my clitoris was bigger. I could see my vagina was closed up. I didn't have balls yet, but I can see a pouch below my clit. My pee hole wasn't anywhere to be seen. but with horror, I saw my clit growing and on the tip a hole was forming. Next thing I felt something drop in the pouch. I put my hands up to the pouch and felt my newly developed testicles had dropped.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled. I put my hands to my mouth. "My voice was lower. Also I had a large Adams apple on my throat. I pulled off my shirt and took off the bandages. I started crying even more than ever. My prized breasts were no more. I have a flat chest again. I look down at my clit once more. It had grown into a fully functional penis. I am no longer a female. I am 100% male.

I didn't know what I could do. What will my dad do when he sees me?"

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

screw her dad he's the one

screw her dad he's the one that put her in this situation, makes you wonder if the ass knew about it and made her go dressed as a boy on purpose. she should have just told the truth when she heard what they were going to do, and in my opinion it is child abuse what he made her do especially when he wouldn't listen to her in the first place.

I am confused. The story, I

I am confused. The story, I thought, was to be about a girl wanting to be a boy, because of FtM GID, but the gist of this chapter looks like it is about forced masculinization. In the wider scope of this site, this isn't totally unheard of, the forced I mean. There are a number of forced fem stories about here, though I don't care much for these. (sorry)

Now I believe this to be a forced masc story, or is it just the opposite: creating a MtF protagonist?

Either way, I would like to read a 'true' FtM story, they are so rare, and I always wonder about the expectations, pitfalls, wonders, joys, and so on and on, for biologically born girls/women to boys/men and their struggle and accomplishments.

So please continue, and enlighten me/us *grin*

Jo-Anne

I agree

I agree on wanting to read a true ftm story. Since I am not ftm, I wouldn't know much about how they feel. Sorry for you not liking this story. This ist just ftm it's also going to be mtf. Hope you find a true ftm story. If you do, let me know. I am interested in them myself.

name.png

Ooooo!

Finally a magic FtM story!

oh?

Its been on here for a while now. I'm supirised you haven't read it before today.

name.png