Patriot Games - Chapter 33 - Growth

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 33 - Growth

Daisy was busy adjusting to life as a Dolly Parton-esque woman, fending off the predictable rude off-colored comments. This took place, all under the watchful eye of Ivan or, in his absence, one of his henchman. By late afternoon, Daisy's shoulders were hurting as his bra straps dug into his shoulders from carrying around his mammoth melons. The lunch hour crowd had been heavier than usual. He was bracing himself for the happy hour rush, counting the hours until closing.

Across town, Phyllis was concerned about her husband's mental and physical wellbeing. So much so that, after she had sent him off to work, she scheduled an appointment with a doctor.

@ @ @ @

It was finally quitting time at the HLS building and an apprehensive Steve headed for the front door. His first day at work as a woman had been stressful. He'd been ostracized by the other ladies, even though he had apologized for is his superior attitude of the past and replaced it with a more respectful demeanor. None of them would even acknowledge his presence, even when he asked them a direct question like where the paper for the printer was kept. He did hear their snide condescending remarks anytime he left the room.

He was not looking forward to the bus ride home, because of the hour he arrived to work he was about the only person on the bus, but from experience he knew it would be a jam-packed ride home. He prayed he would get a seat, the thought of another 45 minutes standing in heels did little to brighten his outlook. He stepped out onto the sidewalk and was momentarily blinded by the bright Florida sunshine. He was stunned to see Phyllis double-parked and waiting for him. Steve's first impression was that her presence spelled trouble. His insides trembled at what trials and tribulations she had planned for him now. He opened the passenger door and got in, placing his purse on the floor next to his feet. Phyllis turned to him and gave him a million dollar smile, which set off Steve's trouble radar even more.

She reached out and patted his hand, "How was your day? You look exhausted."

Steve related that he had had a horrible day, "The secretaries refused to even talk to me. When they did it was with the sharp edge of their tongues. I gave my best Desiree performance, I was deferential and submissive to everyone in the office. I did my job, even when they were degrading ones normally assigned to the lowest secretaries. Things like serving coffee, making copies, filing and typing. I swallowed my pride and performed each task without any complaints.

But my god, you would've thought the world had come to an end when I committed the faux pas of getting a run in my pantyhose. The fashion police descended on me with a vengeance, every girl in the place thought it necessary to inform me of my problem, my email was swamped with derogatory mocking comments. I don't understand why I got the cold shoulder." Just telling about his day brought back the demoralizing feelings he had been experiencing all day. He felt even more beaten down now than he had just a few minutes ago.

Phyllis merged out into traffic just missing a large red pickup, "Dear you know I love you, but referring to your co-workers as 'girls' and not woman might be a major issue."

"I didn't mean anything by that it is just a figure of speech."

"It may be a figure of speech; but it is indicative of your true opinion of the ladies in the office. Until you think of them as equal productive components in your organization, you will never be accepted by them as a man or as a woman. Now what have you learned today?"

"I guess that I learned three valuable lessons, first was that what the secretaries do is vital to the accomplishment of our mission. On a less serious note, I learned I need to keep a spare pair of pantyhose in my desk. Lastly, spending 8 hours in heels is undeniably a pain in the rear end."

He paused as he recalled other things from the day.

"Even that asshole Fred got into the act. Rather than provide sympathy, he used me as a simple clerk so that I spent most of his day typing up reports. Because of that, I was behind my agent work so I found it necessary to pull all the archives and sort them by case number and then refile them during lunch."

It was with some bitterness that he continued, "I thought we were friends but between making copies and running errands Fred required me to serve him coffee throughout the day."

While they waited for the light to change, Phyllis turned to her husband and said, "Dear your lipstick needs to be touched up, run a comb through your wig too. We're about at the doctor's office. I don't want your appearance embarrassing me."

"Doctor? Why are we going to a doctor?"

"I'm worried about your ED problems and continued breast development. I thought you were too. Don't you want to find out what's going on?"

Phyllis parked next to a large medical building on the outskirts of town. Steve was very apprehensive about the entire thing. He followed Phyllis into the lobby, trailing behind her like an unwilling child. They stopped at the building directory, Steve's heart rate accelerated as he scanned the various doctors. The first floor contained only a woman's clinic, the second was allocated for obstetrics and gynaecology specialists. Phyllis took his hand and led Steve into the evaluator. Steve stood perfectly still afraid to even breathe and watched as Phyllis pushed the button for the third floor. She could see the relief in his face. She turned to her husband and said "You didn't think I was taking you to an OB/GYN did you? Heavens no, I made an appointment for you with a general practitioner. From what I hear, she is the best in the state. I want to know what is happening to you so we can fix it."

After filling out the reams of medical history forms and insurance information, Steve and Phyllis were lead to an examination room where they again had to wait. Finally the doctor, a tall handsome middle-aged woman with flaxen hair and penetrating deep blue eyes, came in and introduced herself.

For all of her initial appearance that made her appear rather severe, the tight bun her hair was pulled into didn't help, she was friendly and respectful. She sat down at the desk and listened as Phyllis explained her concerns, making notes all the while. After having Phyllis relate her observations of Steve's development, the doctor ushered her out of the exam room and back out to the waiting room.

The doctor commenced a meticulous examination and made more notes in Steve's file. She then sent him to the lab on the next floor where blood, urine, and sperm samples were taken. He was also subjected to an embarrassing mammogram.

When he returned, he was put back into the exam room and told to strip. Phyllis had looked concerned when he had left the offices to go to the lab, but relaxed when he stopped and explained that they were just doing some tests. He was glad that she had stayed behind when they prepared him for the mammogram. His breasts still hurt from how they had been squeezed.

Steve sat for an hour, waiting for someone to come in. At one point, he was sure that they had forgotten him and he had poked his head out the door to catch the nurse. She had explained to him that they were still waiting for a couple of the tests to come back and that it wouldn't be much longer.

The doctor finally came in carrying Steve's file, which had grown substantially in the past hour. After scanning the test results, because she had obviously studied them before, she conducted a more detailed physical exanimation that focused on an embarrassing breast assessment and then moved to a more routine genital, anal and prostate examination.

When she was done, she sat down in a chair facing Steve and said, "Alright Mr. Garibaldi. The good news is you don't have any STD's. However surprisingly your estrogen levels are off the chart. I was initially concerned that you might have a condition referred to as gynecomastia where some males develop the fatty tissue around and under the nipple. In most cases it develops into something similar to a female breast.

"What would cause that doctor?"

"Excess boozing, overeating, and, of course, female hormones have been blamed for blokes sprouting moobs."

"What?"

"Sorry that is crude street name for man boobs. This may happen whenever the testosterone level drops. Your lab results are confusing. Surprisingly, your estrogen levels are off the chart. These are numbers I would expect to see on someone going through SRS. Your wife isn't here right now and I'm your doctor. This won't go anywhere else so tell me the truth.

Steve broke down and told the doctor about his rape and Trixie the whore injecting him with some unknown substance and even discussed his recent sissification by an angry agent's spouse. Which led to a dialog about his recent erectile dysfunction. He was most distressed that, as his boobs grew larger, his manhood proportionately became smaller.

The doctor smiled knowingly, "I've heard about some new super dug circulating in the transgender community, but this is the first time that I've encountered it. This would make a fascinating paper. With your permission, I would like to do nothing but monitor your condition for a few months and see where this goes."

"Hell no! I want you to stop this thing right now. I want my old body back!"

"I'm sorry, it isn't that easy. I can give you testosterone injections, but without really understanding what you have in your system the results could be unpredictable and even dangerous. The good news is that your testes appear to still be working normally, your motility is a little low but well within norms. Again, let me reiterate that it is my advice that we wait and let your system handle this problem without interference."

"Doctor, please you have to do something. I can't go on living as a man with this body."

The doctor got a serious look on her face and came to a decision, grudgingly she wrote a prescription for testosterone and handed it to her patient, "Mr. Garibaldi, this is against my medical advice; but I will prescribe massive doses of male hormones for you; on the condition you let me monitor your condition on a weekly basis.

"I doubt that your body will ever be the same as it was. As a best case, your breast development will stop and maybe reverse itself, but there are no guarantees. This is just an educated guess, but say in six months your system will have stabilized. In the meantime, I'm afraid you will need to become accustomed to wearing a bra for support."

"No way it ain't happening!"
She leaned forward and said, "Steve, without one you will most assuredly experience some discomfort during normal day living and even worse during exercise. Unsupported breasts will pull on internal components of your breasts and that will be painful. Additionally there could be significant damage to the ligaments that attach your breasts to the pectoral muscle on your chest. It could also cause changes to the glandular tissues and fat reserves that make up your chest. This could further stress the suspensory connective tissues. I would be most concerned about you developing breast ptosis. Which in common vernacular, means your breasts will sag and lay against the chest wall. This in turn may result in excessive perspiration, resulting in the irritation of the skin and skin rashes.

"From a purely aesthetic perspective, I am convinced a brassier is a necessity. If you truly intend to return to a masculine form, a bra will help ensure that you won't end up with two large flabby blobs on your chest. Best case is that they will be perky and firm."

Hearing the difficulties that he faced brought Steve up short. At some level, he had feared that he would need a brassiere to keep his breasts from sagging, but he prayed it wouldn't be necessary.

"But doctor, a bra really seems to emphasize my predicament. It will make it nearly impossible to appear in public as a man."

The doctor looked lost in thought and finally turned to her patient to say, "I must admit that the size of your breasts are going to make them hard to hide. Even with a minimizer bra, it will still be obvious you have well developed breasts. If I were you, I would just go with the flow. There is an excellent beautician on the corner that can help you present as a believable woman."

A livid Steve stood up knocking over the chair, "Why can't we just cut these things off?"

"Well we could but since there is no solid medical reason for doing so, I doubt your insurance would pay for the procedure. Also, you must realize you will lose all nipple sensitivity. In homo sapiens, the skin of the nipple is rich in a supply of special nerves that are sensitive to stimuli. So in both males and females, nipples are a major erogenous zone. From my examinations your nipples are extremely sensitive. Speaking as a woman, nipple stimulation can be quite an enjoyable experience."

My research indicates that yours is a unique case. Ignoring your male anatomy, it would appear as if you're just a late bloomer female entering puberty as an adult. Giving that up would be a major sacrifice just to acquire a more androgynous appearance. Please give it some serious thought."

Steve ripped off his paper dressing gown and his pulled on his pants, grabbed his shirt and started to button it over his protruding breasts. The first several buttons refused to remain closed, revealing a rather full cleavage. In exasperation, he threw on his jacket and stormed out of the office.

Steve passed through the waiting room and fetched his wife.

"Where's the fire dear?" Phyllis said being rushed to the elevators.

"That woman's a quack."

"What did she say?"

Holding up his prescription, Steve said, "She said I have an unexplained hormone imbalance and to take these pills until I return to normal. Let's go get these filled I need to start taking them right away."

"Hold on, I would like to talk to her. Would you mind?"

"Be my guest. I'll wait here."

Thirty minutes later Phyllis returned and grabbed her husband. "Well it's good news. I don't know why you're so upset? The doctor was very upfront with me about your upfront situation, pun intended. You could see some reduction but in all likelihood your moods are here to stay. The way I see it, the worst case is that in a few months, you might need surgery to remove the excess flesh at the end."

Steve was close to stuttering in his frustration at his whole situation.

"Are you kidding? She said I have to wear a bra for the foreseeable future. Aside from the fact they make me look like a hermaphrodite, these damn things itch so much I'm going crazy. I asked if she could just cut these damn things off now. That would solve all my problems."

Phyllis was overwhelmed at her husband's outburst. Her heart ached in sympathy for him. "Now wait a minute, let's not do anything so drastic. I did discuss the possibility of a double mastectomy but I think that may be a bit premature at this time; maybe after 6 months we can discuss that option. The doctor feels very strongly you should wait and I must admit that I agree with her. Besides, I enjoy playing with your girls and would miss them if they went bye-bye. Let's get your prescription filled and buy you some breast shields and lanolin cream that will help with the irritation. Then we can sit down and think this thing through logically."

Standing in the pharmacy line she noticed something that needed immediate attention. Leaning over to whisper in his ear she said, "Dear, wearing a bra isn't so bad. Women who do not wear a bra are bothered by the nipples rubbing against the material of their blouse or dress. If that is what you decide to do we will have to take extra care in choosing the fabric used in your outer clothing, we will get you camisoles to go under the outer garments which will help prevent nipple chaffing."

"Thanks, the last thing I want to do is draw attention to my chest."

"It's true that a bra will make your boobs more predominate. However going braless would in all likelihood attract more attention as it would be very obvious from the bouncing and movement, and would become a distraction that would only draw attention to your condition. Like now, it is obvious you have no support for your twins. The mall is just around the corner let's get you something to wear."

Steve's tone of voice said that he thought the idea was ridiculous. "I can't go bra shopping, I'm a man."

Phyllis used her hand to smother a smile at her husband's continued defense of his masculinity. At this point, he needed all the emotional support he could get, not humiliation.

"Dear, I understand your concern that someone is going to see you and make fun of you. If you will trust me, I think that we can make sure that the most someone will see is a butch female. I promise."

It wasn't much, but it was all she could offer him right now.

Steve received his pills and took a handful right there without water. Then he allowed Phyllis to pull him out into the mall. Stopping in a small alcove, Phyllis took out her lipstick and applied a light coat of lipstick to Steve's lips. After she had him remove his suit coat, she fluffed out his hair with her fingers and led him into the lingerie section of the next store.

A teenage girl approached them and said, "Ladies, may I be of assistance?"

Steve turned all kinds of shades of red and remained mute. Phyllis spoke up, "Yes my friend has just arrived from overseas, the airlines lost her luggage, and we need an assortment of everyday bras, matching panties and a few tops. Enough for at least a week. Can you help?"

Turning to Steve she asked, "What is your size ma'am?"

Phyllis spoke up, "Sorry she is very shy and doesn't speak English. You will have to measure her."

As the girl rushed off to pick up samples and her tape, Steve glared at his wife and said, "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

With a mischievous grin, she replied, "Just a little. But as you can see you're being accepted as a woman. That sales clerk didn't show any indication she was suspicious."

Just when Steve thought it couldn't get any worse, Rose emerged out of the crowd. His fight or flight response kicked in and Steve wanted to run but it was too late, he could see the recognition in her eyes. Rose strolled over to them, her demeanor was prideful and even a little haughty. He willed his face to blankness, his heart thumped wildly in his chest, perspiration broke out on his forehead.

"Hello Stevie, or is it Desiree now?"

Steve was discombobulated, a million small wiggling worms gnarled in his tummy. He uttered, "Rose, what are you doing here?"

"It would appear the same thing as you, shopping for lingerie."

The salesperson waved for Steve to follow her to the changing booths. As Steve disappeared into the changing room, Phyllis asked, "Rose, how are you felling?"

"Great! I just got confirmation from my doctor that I'm pregnant."

The two ladies exchanged a brief congratulatory hug.

Phyllis looked sad and Rose asked her "What's the matter?"

"I've always wanted a child of my own, instead I am stuck with a baby."

"A baby? I don't understand."

Phyllis pointed her thumb at the changing booth that held her husband. "Steve just won't grow up. At times, it's like living with a toddler."

Phyllis took Rose aside and proceeded to fill her in on some of what Steve had confided to her about Jack.

Steve finally emerged from the changing room wearing a lace black balconette under a beautiful loose fitting floral print long sleeve chiffon blouse. It took Steve several minutes to locate the two women who were still in a conspirator conversation. The sales clerk walked to Phyllis and handed her the tags to bring to the cash register when they were done shopping. Steve waited until the clerk was out of earshot and then headed over. They watched him approach, fascinated with his new figure.

Rose applauded sarcastically, "My, don't you look darling.

Phyllis scrutinized her husband's appearance and interjected, "A properly fitted brassiere really does make a difference. Let me guess, you're a D cup."

"Damn it Phyllis, I don't want to talk about this here. We can discuss this at home."

While Steve's attitude was understandable, it was starting to get on Phyllis' last nerve. She decided to give Steve some of his own attitude back and said, "I'm not moving until you answer me."

Like a small child, Steve stamped a foot and pouted. Rose decided that being involved in a marital spat would not be that much fun and quietly went off to do her shopping, Seeing that Phyllis would keep him there as she threatened, Steve's resolve crumpled. "Alright, she measured me as a small C cup. There are you satisfied?"

"But you appear to be larger than that?"

"Yes, your little helper over there decided I was underdeveloped for my age and that I needed a padded bra. What I am currently wearing is something called a balconette. That airheaded bimbo of a salesperson explained to me in pigeon English that it is all about the uplift. Since you told her I didn't speak English I couldn't argue with her. So now I have a seven padded pushup bras and what she referred to as an equal number of Naughty Knickers. Thanks a lot!"

Phyllis shook her head and clicked her tongue. She had so many issues with Steve's attitude right now, but she decided to discuss them with him once they were home.

With her voice just above a whisper, she said, "It's a bit of poetic justice after what has happened to Rose's husband don't you think."

"Phyllis, we can't talk about that, it's a matter of National Security. What did you tell Rose?"

"Did I tell her that her husband has hooters the size of Rode Island? No of course not, I only told her you were in touch with him and he was safe."

"Phyllis, I told you that in strictest confidence. I'll admit some of the things about this operation aren't going according to plan. Like my current predicament."

"Enough, you can try and pretend your current predicament is the result of an undercover operation gone bad. But I still have pictures from the time of your little vacation with that domme Linda. If I remember correctly you weren't all that upset."

Her voice took a firmer tone, almost like a mother talking to a difficult child. "Now just relax, I still love you and will help you get through this rough patch."

"What did you have in mind?" The doubt and fear in Steve's voice were quite obvious.

Phyllis put her arm around Steve in an act of reassurance and said, "Well first off I am going to give you two very good reasons to keep your tits just as they are."

She squeezed him tightly for a moment and continued, "After a romp in the hay, you are going to put on a fashion show for me, just to see what of my clothes you can wear. We don't want to spend too much on your wardrobe if Steve is going to return in a few months. Plus we need to work on your feminine mannerisms and deportment, unless you want to standout. Just think of it as womanhood practice. I'll teach you everything you need to know to blend in."

Phyllis took her husband by the hand and led him to a small coffee shop in the mall; where they sat down for a heart to heart talk. Speaking in low conspiratorial tones so they wouldn't be overheard she started with, "Steve, I know this has got to be hard on you. I have things that must be said to you, some of which you aren't going to like. But you must listen to them! What Rose did to you was wrong and I compounded that by turning your situation into a burlesque show for my amusement. I think that Rose wanted to demonstrate the horrors you have put her husband through in the hopes of you either calling off his undercover role or at a minimum providing him psychological support. She wants her husband back, as do I. Since 9-11 you have been a different person. Driven to the point of obsession, as a lead agent you tend to bring your work home with you. I'm your wife, not a subordinate you can order around."

Steve blinked at her statement. It's quite easy to think that you are doing the right thing when you aren't doing anything at all.

"What are you talking about? I always treat you as a Queen whenever we go out."

Phyllis patiently continued, "I'm not a trophy wife you can bring out for social functions to hang onto your arm. Your arrogance has bled over into our relationship. You seem to have forgotten that as a woman and your wife, I am your equal in every way but physically.

"You may be a great government agent but you are not a very good human being."

He cursed himself, for being so dim-witted. He could see an empty look in his wife’s eyes. It was his gut that told him something was very wrong in their relationship. Was Phyllis preparing to give him an ultimatum? A worm of fear crawled around his belly and inched its way up his throat. Her observations were a major shock to him. He never mistreated her and he was always thinking of her.

All he could say was, "What the hell are you talking about. I'm just doing my job, that doesn't make me a different person."

Phyllis leaned across the table and said with her voice just barely audible, "Steve, the worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. You are in denial. From my position you have become an insensitive callous heartless beast. You have put your mission accomplishment ahead of your humanity. Jack is a person, not a tool that you can use and then throw away."

Steve sat lost in thought for several long minutes. He reached out and took both of Phyllis's hands in his. It cost him a lot to admit what she had just said had a lot of truth in it.

"You're right, I have been treating Jack as if he is expendable. However, there is no way we can pull him out now. He is the key to our plan and he always has been. If he leaves now, all he has been through will have been wasted. From all reports, he is a different person than when we started this. If we brought him home today, it would probably takes years of psychoanalysis to return him to normal. We have passed the point of no return. It would do more harm to pull him out than to leave him. He would be returned to Rose as a sissified man with a set of porn sized hooters and I don't think even Rose wants that. If we let him finish his assignment at least he will have the satisfaction of bringing down a cell of terrorists. It will add meaning to the sacrifices he has gone through. At least I hope it will.

"None of which explains how you think me wearing a dress is going to change any of the facts."

"You fail to see the big picture. Being Desiree is more than dressing as a woman. It's my intention to show you what it means to be a woman. It might open your eyes and demonstrate that womanly traits such as empathy, compassion, and sensitivity might be of benefit even in a man's world of counter-espionage.

"Please understand me though. I don't want you to become a woman merely balance your masculine side with feminine traits. We all have both, you have just suppressed the softer virtues for the hard line chauvinist ones."

Steve sat for several long minutes without even looking up just sipping his coffee, mulling over what he had just been told. Phyllis spent the time going through the lingerie bag to see what delights her hubby had bought. When she eventually returned attention to Steve she noticed tears leaking from the corners. "Honey, what's the matter?"

In a very unladylike manner between snuffles he wiped his nose with the back of his hand.

The cup made its way to his quivering lips, as he downed the last if its contents in a fast gulp. "I've been such a fool, I never looked at it like this before. I guess the stress of my job is just eating me up. Being the person you described is not something I would have chosen. I'm sorry if I've hurt you Phyllis. I have been such a fool. It's a tough balancing act being a hard-ass at work and a teddy bear at home. I want to change but don't think I can. It is just too hard."

She reached out and took his hands, not being squeamish about the mess he had smeared across the back of one. She shook them as she said, "Steve listen to me. You can change! Remember it's better to try and fail than to fail to try. We'll work on this together. Come on we're going home. A night of bedroom benefits will raise your spirits as long as we can raise that thing of yours."

Phyllis continued in the masculine role and drove the two of them home. She went ahead and unlocked the front door leaving Steve to bring up the rear struggling with his purse and packages. In a chivalrous gesture, Phillis held the screen door open for her spouse. Entering the parlor, she pulled him by the hand. "Follow me, I am not taking any chances tonight."

Phyllis led him to the kitchen where she retrieved her bottle of pharmaceutical magic, the bottle promising 'Bigger, Thicker Harder and Longer Lasting Results'. She gave him one pill with a glass of water. While they waited for the chemicals to enter his system, the two of them put away his new undies.

Adamant that tonight was going to be one to remember, Phyllis could wait no longer. Her hands went to the back of his gown, carefully working the laces free. One by one the layers of clothes were removed until Steve wore only his satin waist cincher, frilly lace drawers and silk stockings.

The muscles in Steve's back and thighs quivered in anticipation. Phyllis freed his manhood from their silk prison. It flopped free more so than sprang. Not discouraged in the least, Phyllis pushed him backward onto the bed. Steve's senses whirled and soared making him dizzy with passion, he damned his lack of firmness.

He pulled Phyllis over to the bed and signaled for her to join him. His intentions to orally please his wife were obviously clear. Phyllis pushed his head away and replied with a gentle smile, "Not tonight baby. In the past you were reluctant to go downtown so I appreciate the gesture and we may get to that later. Let's do this the old fashion way. Well one small change I found I like to drive, so I want to be on top."

She lay on his body and he encircled her in his arms. They offered each other their mouths, exchanging hungry kisses. Her body arched, making it clear that she wanted him, needed him as she was sure no woman had ever wanted a man. Even with the help of the little blue pills his erection was only tumescent, nothing stiff enough for her to use. Phyllis had always believed foreplay was the key to a successful love making session, she had never let Steve get away with a quick grab'n go.

She was unfazed that Steve's manhood lacked stiffness, as it stood only at half-mast. To Phyllis it didn't matter. She remembered well how Steve had responded to her ministrations to his breasts, so she went to work fondling and nibbling his sensitive chest. She let her head nuzzled into the soft suppleness of his breast. She brought her mouth to one rosy tip where her lips and tongue suckled on it, then moved to the other. The results were quite spectacular and his pole was quickly standing tall. With a feline grace she mounted him, Steve moaned with pleasure. Her groping hands played with his chest as she rocked wildly astride his pole. Her lovemaking drove Steve to the brink of wantonness. Phillis rejoiced to find his passion matched her own. They had some of the best sex they had ever experienced as a couple. Every time Steve thought he was kaput, Phyllis went back to dawdling her fingertips on his nipples, which were now fully erect and poking out from his enlarged breasts. They were richly responsive so by touching, kissing and licking his sensitive nipples, she had him ready for another round in no time at all.

It was sometime between his second and third climax that Steve told himself that, no matter what, he was never surrendering those wonderful fun bags on his chest. From that day forward, Steve found his chest was a real source of pleasure and took a place of predominance in their lovemaking. He no longer viewed Phyllis as HIS wife, rather she was his equal partner. Life at home was replaced with shared housework, fashion magazines and long slow soaks in the bathtub between wild secessions of mutually satisfying love making.
@ @ @ @
Daisy and oral sex.

The moment an exhausted Daisy stumbled into their apartment. Linda ambushed him with the news that after dinner and drinks he was going to learn how to deep throat. She held up a monster realistic dildo. "Eww gross! That is the ickiest thing I have ever heard. There is no way I am putting that thing in my mouth."

Linda chuckled, "Oh, you poor demented child. Have we not learned anything about my determination? Before I'm finished, you are going to have the talents of an experienced courtesan, a cock-sucking aficionado. No one will ever question the authenticity of you being a lifetime cock sucker. Girl, this is going to be 'easy peasy', that's a promise."

Jack found a bit of backbone and tried to stand up for himself. "Linda, you are not listening to me. I agreed to this female impersonation thing but no way am I ever going to perform oral sex on a man."

Linda regarded to beautiful she-male standing before her. It was obvious to her that an object lesson was going to be necessary.

"You may be determined, but maybe a little demented to challenge me. Strip off all your clothes and go into my bedroom and bring back what you find in the lowest drawer on my night stand. Be quick about it, I am losing my patience!"

From the vivid gleam in her eye Daisy know Linda was serious. She stood coolly in the center of the room and waited with eager anticipation. There was nothing she enjoyed more than a challenge from one of her minions. His defiance required some sort of payment. Upon his return, Linda was amazed at the transfiguration in him. What Jack held in his hands made him a changed man, gone was the confident person of just a few minutes ago. He was now a simpering, mincing, cowering sycophant.

What he had found in that cabinet had made his blood run cold. It brought back memories of the worst night of his life. He picked up the evil device and hurried back to his sadomasochistic roommate. One look at her demeanor and Jack realized that tonight she was playing the part of a cruel, hardhearted mistress. He trembled with the knowledge she would be impossible to please. He dropped to his knees and groveled pitifully at her feet, kissing her insteps and her ankles. His attitude was that of an abused hound cowering before his master.

Looking down at the pitiful creature at her feet she said with great authority, "You realize you must be punished for questioning my authority. Hand me the whip now!"

Jack hesitantly almost reverently raised the wicked looking device he had been holding in his hands.

Linda gazed down into his face and could read the anguish. She lovingly caressed the heavy engraved wooden handle that was carved in an ornate design. At one end of the handle were large, round mother-of-pearl inlays which, when examined closely, one could see that the shaft and the placement of the opalines represented the male sex organ. The tails of the whip black and knotted, while cruel-looking were actually braided silk, designed to sting the flesh not cut it or even raise a welt. Linda was banking on Jack not being experienced with her favorite teaching tool.

Linda accepted the heavy-handed lash. She worshipped the whip in a way she could never adore a man's body. While fascinated by its uniqueness, she adored its significance. She lowered the phallus object toward the man kneeling so pitifully at her feet. She ordered him harshly, "Kiss it!"

Jack paused but eventually, with trembling lips, complied. Linda brought up the whip and spun the long trailing braids in wide circles above her head. Jack held his breath and watched, mesmerized, waiting for the curling cords to strike his naked flesh. Linda knew that anticipation of pain is often far worse than the actual fact. Around and around the cords spun like a ceiling fan. At long last, Linda brought down the instrument of torture on her helpless victim. Again and again she lashed him about the back and buttocks. His breathing became ragged, small flecks of saliva danced from his mouth. Again and again the long trailing extensions would glance off buttocks and thighs. Jack moaned in agony, his body trembling with paroxysms of pain. Like a dog at his master's knee, he pressed his head against her thigh and with small sobs catching in his throat begged forgiveness.

Satisfied she had broken his spirit, it was now time for the cruel mistress to become the magnanimous benefactor. She patted his head and helped him to his feet. She held him against her, soothing his pain and humiliation. She kissed him fervently and cradled him in her arms and led him to his bed. She dried his tears and soothed him with soft tones and maternal gestures. She stayed with him until, still sobbing heartbrokenly, he eventually fell asleep.

The next night after their ritual drinking session, Linda took Daisy to bed. As she crawled in next to her, Linda held up her lifelike dildo and lectured, "Now it's the time to learn the art of fellatio. When performed properly, it is something a woman can use to control a man. Daisy, the mouth is the first erogenous zone a person encounters. Look at any infant milking on its mother's teat. The mouth remains an organ of pleasure, both giving and receiving. Now open up for momma and stick out your tongue like a good girl. If you do there will be a reward, if you fight me on this I am going to insert it in a different orifice. Would you prefer that? Now open your mouth or spread your legs those are your only options."

Linda displayed a psychopathic, crooked smile that was terribly endearing, but a little scary. As much as Jack did not want to learn how to perform this action, let alone actually give a man a blow job, the beating from the previous evening was still fresh on his mind…and ass. He reluctantly obeyed his dominatrix.

As she slid just the head of the long phallus around the inside of Jack's lips, Linda lectured.

"Daisy you need to understand that a woman is more than a castrated man, you have got to feel that you are a woman inside, drop this homophobic anxiety. As you have probably figured out, I prefer girls, but I can assure you I don't have a penis envy, I would never want to be a man. You need to understand that a penis is not sinister nor is it noble. It is merely a reproduction apparatus as such is a source of pleasure."

She sat up on the bed, her legs folded in under her. She pulled Jack up into a sitting position to continue the lesson face-to-face.

"Let's go over the basics, shall we? The act of fellatio comes naturally. We learn it as children sucking on popsicles. As a man, you might experience some homophobic uneasiness, but physiologically it is no challenge. Burying your nose in a man's pubic hairs will take a little practice. I'll walk you through it."

She held the dildo up to exhibit its length.

"This is not nearly as difficult as you may have heard. Anyone can learn to deep throat. One thing to remember is that when you get to the point where the head actually enters the throat, you may feel a little resistance on your part and will need to give a little extra push to get the penis fully in. It may help to use your tongue to pull the penis in deeper.

"When you reach the point where you feel the gag reflex, pause for a moment, then, without removing the penis from your mouth, extend your tongue out a little further, and then pull your tongue back in your mouth, pulling the penis along with it. After you've learned to take in the entire length, we will teach you some 'advance techniques' that will add even more pleasure to your partner. Such as letting him ejaculate with the entire length of his penis in your throat. If you don't like the taste of cum, this is a great technique because the head of the penis is well past the taste buds. You'll also be able to perform a 'throat massage' that will drive any man wild with passion. This is accomplished by actually making a swallowing motion while the entire length of his thing is deep in your throat. You'll also be able to lick his balls while he's in your throat. That drives a lot of men wild."

Just hearing Linda describe these actions made Jack feel ill. What bothered him was Linda's use of the word 'we'. Something told him that Linda would not be the only one involved in this distasteful education.

"Once you good at giving oral sex, you will love looking up at him, watching him squirm around, with his face turning different colors as you give him your Blue-Ribbon award winning blow job! For many women it's a turn on just watching her man."

Demonstrating on her dildo and then removing it after she had shown Jack what she was talking about, she went on, "Keep one hand on the base of your man's penis at all times to maintain control over the depth of penetration. You must tell him not to thrust. But, being a man, see how long that lasts. Just remind him where your teeth are, that works wonders on keeping men in line."

Linda took Jack's hand in hers and pressed the shaft of the dildo into his grip.

"Now let's practice, put the long, hard shaft, in your soft waiting, wet mouth - you play with it around your tongue…in and out, in and out, you feel it building up inside you...you go faster and faster waiting for ....the creamy white liquid to fill your mouth."

With a waning resistance, Jack opened his mouth to once again protest.

Big mistake, all he got out was m…mrmph as Linda bent his arm up and the dildo was unceremoniously shoved into his mouth.

To aid in Daisy's acceptance, Linda had soaked the faux prick in Daisy's special vodka. After just a few minutes, the drugs in the vodka had taken affect. Linda's quiet voice was telling him something and Jack was hazily remembering sucking on popsicles as a child and mentally envisioning them to be penises.

That evening set the tone for several nights after that. Jack spent an hour or so practicing on Linda's 'special' Vodka flavored dong. While Daisy slurped and swallowed Linda would concentrate on suckling one of his supersensitive nipples. Using her thumb and forefinger she tweaked the other until Jack's nipples were hard little nibs. Linda's ministrations had turned these soft fleshy nubs into hard granite .Then just to ensure he wouldn't forget he still had one Linda would occasionally let her hand slide down to Jack's boy clit and fondle it through his panties.

Jack almost purred in pleasure. He was lifting his pelvis off the bed while simultaneously pushing his chest further into her mouth. The idea was to associate a feeling of pleasure with something that Jack considered to be distasteful. In all likelihood, this programming would fade over time. He would probably be able to force himself to perform fellatio if he wanted, but the programming he was getting now would at least give him an additional weapon to use against Ivan, if the situation presented itself.

By the second week of oral training, once a dildo entered the portal of Jack's mouth there was an immediate noticeable anatomical response. Daisy would spread her legs and raise her chest up in anticipation and his nipples would swell and stand to attention like two proud soldiers.

By the weekend, Jack/Daisy had managed to deep throat Linda's largest dildo and did so with a great deal of pride. Sunday night, Linda produced a surprise for her pupil. It was a very realistic looking limp prick. But once inserted in a warm wet place the computer chip sensors would cause the device to expand and stiffen. Then, by gripping the realistic ball sack and squeezing, it would cause the device to expand a slight bit more, spasm and empty the fluid being kept in the reservoir of its realistic ball sack. To Jack's disgust, a revolting tasting fluid came out, and he sat up to spit it onto the floor and yelled "Gross, that is revolting!"

Linda chuckled at his reaction and lectured "Daisy, I am not running a charm school for debutantes. I seriously regret letting your wife work on you. She was trying to create a refined sophisticated lady. I have worked hard to have you unlearn all those things.

"When I am finished adjusting your demeanor to match your body, no one will ever confuse you with a lady. When a total stranger looks at you Daisy the only thing they are going to see is sex on a stick. Just remember I am training you in the arts of sex. When you graduate, you could become a high priced call girl. But for now, you will use your sexual abilities and appeal for only one purpose, which is to get Ivan and put him away."

"Linda, I may look like a woman, but I don't want anything to do with men. I am only attracted to dames," whined Jack.

"But Daisy, my dear, we have been over this issue. What you want or don't want right now is immaterial. If you are required to have sex with a man or a woman to accomplish your mission, then you will be the best courtesan you can be. Also you need to learn to swallow, men really like that. If you don't like the taste or texture just hold your breath and keep swallowing until it's all gone. Have I made myself clear? Do I need to go get my attitude adjustment equipment again?"

A frustrated Jack pouted, covered his tits with his hands and responded "No Ms. Linda, I will do as you say"

"Daisy, are you angry? That's good; anger can be a great motivator."

Nightly, Linda would crawl into bed with Jack, hand him a dildo and as long as Daisy practiced fellatio on the plastic tube, Linda would lovingly suckle on Daisy's nipples. A symbiotic relationship was developing between the two. The lesbian Linda was having her sexual needs met while Jack's need for security and companionship was found in the arms of his previous tormentor.

Linda's intention was to have Daisy associate cock sucking with physical pleasure and sexual arousal. For a normal heterosexual male, this was a tough sell. But Linda was convinced she sensed something different in Daisy. Life had become close to idyllic for both Linda and Jack, their fondness grew daily.

Most nights after Linda had fallen asleep; Daisy would pick up the dildo and use it as a pacifier sucking on it until sleep over took his troubled mind, it became his new security blanket.

One lazy Sunday morning, as Jack lay in bed watching Linda getting dressed, Linda walked over to her lover and reached out to lightly stroke his hypersensitive nipples. Then turning and walking toward the door, Linda turned and proudly announced, "Daisy I love you. When this is over we are going to be together, that's a promise."

Not waiting for a response, Linda strode out of the apartment.

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It seems...

That things are getting more and more complicated for both Jack and Steve here. I wonder if Jack will ever be able to get back to the male he was and have to wonder the same for Steve. In the latter case it seems like poetic justice. As for poor Jack it kind of like his orientation is becoming more and more skewed from a hetero male.

I always look forward to the next chapter in this story. So many things going on, so many different but intersecting changes going on.

Maggie

Waves Hi!

Keep it going Ladies! Loving Hugs Talia