Ex-Witch's Revenge

Printer-friendly version

Ok I could do this. It wouldn't be very hard. But what would I say? Ugh idk.

I grabbed my phone.

"Sheila, I don't think we should be together any more. I am breaking up with you," I texted. Alright, blocked, time to move on with my life and play video games.

It's not that I didn't like Sheila, it's just that her and her mother always were strange. They were weirdly obsessed with Secrets. Sheila would slap me if I wanted to know anything about her life.

That afternoon I received a text from a random number. It said, "Nathan, this is Sheila's mother. I want you to know that we aren't mad at you. We would like to speak with you today on why you two needed to split up. Please come by around 6:00, darling."

Ok, I really didn't want to go. But part of me knew that those two deserved answers. So around 4:30 I rode my bicycle to Sheila's house. Her mother was standing at the door.

"Hello Nathan," she greeted, "Come inside. We have much to discuss." Ms. Parks was a very attractive woman, a little heavy, but attractive nonetheless. She had very large breasts and a huge ass. That's why I liked Sheila, good genes.

I stepped inside the house. It was very nice. I looked around and I saw Sheila near the stairs.

"Nathan, you dirty bastard. How dare you break up with me over text?" she yelled.

"Sheila, I just needed to..." I stuttered.

"I don't care what you needed. I am getting what I need now. Revenge."

It was at this moment that I realized Ms. Parks was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my arm, and I fell down, becoming dizzy. As I faded in and out of consciousness, I heard laughter.

I woke up in a dark room. I was wearing yoga pants and a pink exercise top. Underneath, I wore a large bra and panties. I was parched. Suddenly. Sheila and Ms. Parks entered the room completely naked. My manhood lifted up. The girls laughed.

"Ok, we are going to start the process, but we are going to need a few things. It's a good thing your little thing is hard already. We need a specimen from you," Sheila said.

Sheila grabbed a jar and lubed up her hands. She pulled down pants proceeded to jerk me off. She licked her lips and jiggled her boobs. I finally came into the jar.

"Wow you don't last very long do you? Good thing we broke up," she said.

I struggled, "thir-sty."

Sheila spoke, "Oh good deal that's the next part of the process. Mother you need to feed our little bitch."

Ms. Parks placed her large breast near my face. She placed her nipple in my mouth and told me to drink. I drank from her as warm breast milk filled my belly. "Oh, you're just a big baby." Ms. Parks cooed. She removed her first breast and inserted the next one. I shook my head no, but she insisted, "your stomach must be full for this. Plus it tastes so good." She had a point. I drank from her and enjoyed the delicious rich milk. "Careful now," she warned, "we wouldn't want to get a belly ache."

Once I was finished, Sheila said, "it's time to tell you what it happening. My mother and I are upset that you broke up with me. It was inappropriate. So because you think you can toss aside woman, we are going to teach you what it's like to be a woman."

I was very perplexed. I noticed Ms. Parks placing my semen in a mixture of some kind over the stove.

" My family has practiced magic for years. We don't typically use transformation spells. But a pig such as yourself needs to know how it feels. That being said, my mother and I are going to turn you into a forty year old woman."

"NO!" I screamed in terror.

"But yes. Imagine it. Losing your youthfulness, having a period for a few more years. It will be a true female struggle."

"Please, don't do thi..."

"Hush up or it will be worse. Now you might be thinking why you needed fresh milk. It's to fill you with female hormones. Anyway, mom, is the solution ready?"

"Yes, my sweet." Ms. Parks approached with a brush that had been dipped in the solution. I struggled in my restraints. "Now let's start with that face."

As she applied the solution to my face, my head felt hot. I looked in the mirror to see my hair had grown past my shoulders. Grey hairs were sporadically placed amongst my reddish brown hair. My face grew feminine. My lips grew bigger. My eyes and nose becoming feminine. Wrinkles and smile lines appeared and I looked much older.

"Now let's move to those arms." She applied the potion to my arms. They quickly lost their muscle mass and then gained fat. My arms swelled slowly, gaining more and more weight with each passing seconds. My hands becoming soft and feminine.

"Now time for the fun part. You are really going to squirm here." Ms. Parks lifted up the top and lathered the mixture onto my stomach and put it on my nipples.

Immediately, my abs disappeared. My belly swelled becoming fatter. A small, flabby layer of fat, typical of most women post pregnancy, now rested on top of my stomach. I felt slow, and cumbersome. The next part was definitely going to make me slower. My nipples began to grow and get hard. Boobs began to fill my enormous bra cups. Small orbs began to grow into larger ones. They pushed out the excercise top, which now felt extremely tight. My nipples were hard, leading to Sheila's laughter.

"My my, you've got 40G bust Nathan." She and her mother began to play with my boobs, lifting them, motorboating them.

I blushed. Looking in the mirror, I saw the top half of curvy, slightly chubby, 40 year old woman and the bottom half of a muscular teenage boy.

Ms. Parks spoke once again. "Oh boy. You look quite strange. Better even you out." She snapped open my yoga pants and lathered my legs and hips extensively with the magic formula, applying an extra layer to my ass and hips.

My thighs and legs were tingling, probably from my hair dissolving. My calves got thicker, and my thighs got huge. They almost doubled in size. My hips and ass got larger too. My hips quadrupled in size, my ass becoming a fat bubble. You could have served dinner for 8 on my new rump. As it was expanding, my pants got so tight I thought they might split.

Then then applied the serum to my crotch. I screamed. My hard dick got smaller and smaller. My balls dropped off and my penis transformed into a vagina. The two women laughed while watching my bulge flatten out.

Next thing I knew they were forcing the solution down my throat. As the creamy liquid came down to my vocal chords, my screams became softer and sing songier.

I looked in the mirror and saw my one time fantasy. I was a sexy cougar. I had massive tits, a huge ass and hips. My face had aged and I was slightly pudgy. It was horrible.

"Ok Cynthia," Sheila said, "come with us."

As I followed them up the stairs, I felt my colossal ass swaying, my huge breasts bounced endlessly.

"You are our maid now." Ms. Parks instructed. "You will cook and clean for us. If you don't do as we say, we will make your boobs and ass bigger."

I gaped.

"You will only ever drink from my nipple. The rich breast milk will be provided 3 meals a day."

Sheila laughed, "I think she turned out wonderful mom. She's sexy, big and obedient. Oh and she'll probably get her period soon. Plus, look at these boobs, they are enormous." Sheila squeezed my breasts.

"Yes, yes. Now Cynthia, I hope you've learned your lesson. Now we must go to Sheila's school. We have prepared a similar solution for Sheila's sexist math teacher. I want this house clean by the time we come back." Ms. Parks said.

On their way out, Sheila grabbed my ass, and said, "Goodbye, sweetcakes."

This is my life now. I'm a curvy middle aged woman with huge jugs. I lost 25 years of my life. Now I clean the Parks' house in exchange for breast milk. My advice: avoid your exes at all costs.

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can certainly understand

I can certainly understand Sheila and even her mother being pissed off by how Nathan dumped her by text, rather than having the fortitude to tell her face to face. I can't abide by a forced sex change, as I believe that is way too over the top, and especially one that steals 25 years off a person's life and virtually turns them into a slave, regardless of what name they are called by (in this case maid). Just my take on the situation.
Janice Lynn

agreed, it also fails to

licorice's picture

agreed, it also fails to acknowledge Nathan's own family. I always found it strange how so many of these stories forget that the victims have families that would be looking for them.

Hell hath no fury like a

Daphne Xu's picture

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. That said, Nathan was right to break up with Sheila. They never gave Nathan a chance to explain, but given what they did, an explanation wouldn't have done any good anyway. Nathan may be stuck as a forty-year-old lady, getting progressively older. One hopes that Nathan can think of something to get out of the situation.

There's always a lawyer to consult. Also, if there exists one witch, there exists others. Most likely, the lawyer won't have any patience for talk of magical transformations. However, being trapped resourceless in slavery violates the law. On the other hand, witches are probably beyond the reach of the law.

-- Daphne Xu